Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
I got 5 hits of LSD and need things to do,...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 20
I got 5 hits of LSD and need things to do, music to listen to and shows to watch so far ive come up with

-A pretty solid playlist that needs more
-Adult swim after hours videos off youtube(gonna play that shit on my TV)
-doing a drawing every hour with a 80pc art kit
>>
>>682652560
get some friends and go to some goa/psytrance event ? or get some friends and go tripping in the woods
>>
Good ideas earn nudes of my Ex's
>>
one thing is im on an island in the bahamas, forest walks and cool public events are off the list all together
>>
talamasca - psychedelic
man with no name - parallel worlds
chi-a.d. - exit eternity
prana - alien pets
laughing buddha - shiva sunrise
download - white dust
>>
>>682653205
>man with no name - parallel worlds
>>
dumping nudes to get this ball rolling..
>>
https://youtu.be/_RT3yI5aLPY
This is a great album.
>>
running out of ideas, but i always loved watching futurama while on tripping

swimming is also awesome because of how the reflections on the water look like
>>
File: M6I1s9j486o1_400.gif (749 KB, 260x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
M6I1s9j486o1_400.gif
749 KB, 260x173
>>
>>682653774

this is actually going to be my first LSD trip, so im staying away from water I think, Salvia and Shrooms are already under my belt

>>682653774
im thinking something colorful, I remember Pacific Rim being so colorful on shrooms,
>>
>>682652560
sell the 5 hits for $20 each and get yourself a hooker
>>
>>682654161
Bahamian hookers are nasty AF, pock marks dont do it for me
>>
>>682654077
>this is actually going to be my first LSD trip
better get some friends you're comfortable with and just go outside and do some exploring. oh, and don't forget to turn your phone off ! and turn your doorbell off..
>>
>>682654432
Listen to this guy for sure.
>>
>>682654432

Should I really go outside, i know the changing of areas can be intense on acid

I was thinking more in-door activities
>>
Flying Lotus. Listen to all his good shit while you peak
>>
>>682654725
If you stay in one place you can have a bad trip, when you change areas it'll help you with not having a bad trip.
>>
>>682654850
good to know
>>
>>682654432
This.
Best case would be to take them with some good friends and just watch the nature and listen to music. You could do it alone too but it's better to stay with friends than being alone
>>
File: A9DCCCE.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A9DCCCE.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>682654788
ill add it to the list.
>>
>>682655397
im thinking of having a sober buddy come over and we game a bit
>>
>>682654725
the most fun thing while tripping is exploring different areas.. staying inside while tripping makes me go crazy.. also, you'll freak the fuck out if someone rings your bell or knocks on your door.
>>
>>682655546
nah, having someone sober over makes you feel uncomfortable and you can't relate to them. trip with a friend. outside.
>>
File: E8D940C.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
E8D940C.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>682655722
GF is out of the house so ill have a chance to run 100% quiet, no unexpected interruption.

ive got a beach I can head to across the street, its semi public and walking distance, that sounds like the best from what im hearing
>>
>>682656215
still, don't forget to turn your phone off and make sure there's no way someone can interrupt your trip. (like a neighbour knocking on your door because the music is too loud)
>>
>>682652560
defo stick maggot brain on if you want something funky
>>
>>682656461

Given the size of these blotters, what do you guys expect a trip duration to last for 1 per 230lbs person
>>
>>682653008
evening beach walk nigga.
play in that sand for hours like a giggling retard.

It'll be awesome.
>>
Plan to go on a nature walk. Every good trip requires some time outdoors imo.
>>
>>682656803
that has nothing to do with the size of the blotters and is impossible to tell.
and it also depends on the person.

i hope you did test them (and by test i mean more than just an ehrlich-reagent test, because lsd derivatives also vary in duration between 4 and .. 18 ? hours )
>>
>>682656965
get a friend to babysit you so you don't decide that you can breathe water
>>
>>682653008
It sounds like a pretty awesome place to drop acid tbh
>>
>>682657164
true.

or wear armbands lol
>>
Dont think of spiders

Dont think of spiders all over your face
>>
>>682652560
Go walk around outside if its nice, or even if its raining or something its still good
>>
>>682657076

Honestly I havent and that does have me the slightest bit paranoid, im on an island so a official test kit is hard. any at home testing methods?
>>
Another idea is to find a sober friend who's good at telling stories.

I use to make up stories for my friends when they were on shrooms.

So cute having a bunch of grown up in a circle all listening with their mouths wide open in awe.
Was fucking cool.
>>
File: spoiders.jpg (9 KB, 207x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spoiders.jpg
9 KB, 207x224
>>682657381
>>
>>682652560
GO
OUT
SIDE
NIGGER
also listen to what you normally listen to (favorite songs/playlist), and it will mean so so much more to you after the trip.
>>
>>682657553
not to make you even more paranoid, but what makes you sure it's even an ergoline ? it could be some DOx, NBOMe, NBOH, etc..
nbomes can cause seizures at higher doses (or just an uneven laid blotter or hotspot), some DOxs last up to 36 hours, etc...
thats why i said "more than just an ehrlich-reagent"
>>
File: 1450339214366.jpg (475 KB, 1392x1392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450339214366.jpg
475 KB, 1392x1392
So ive got these blotters, my understanding is that they are smaller then usual,

dealer was a chill guy selling out of a 5 star hotel,

he recommended the sitter, ive got a buddy whos totally willing on the drop of a hat,

i live in a pretty safe place, neighbors are good about noise .

im a fuckin scrub when it comes to knowledge on this, ive been researching affects on the brain for 3 years while waiting for a chance to buy some.

I have no idea what im walking into with this tab and ive got a cleaning lady coming into my house in 19hrs and id rather not be fucked up.

unable to test it by any conventional means.
>>
>>682657053
Listen to that guy.
Once while tripping a friend and me went for a 5hr walk an listened to music. Was a real relaxing and colorful trip. Would definitely do again
>>
>>682658002
>>682652560
You probably wont need anything to eat or drink since, but if you do want stuff: fruits and nuts. Fruit is GODLIKE on acid. Anything fabricated (i.e chips cookies) will taste weird and put you off the trip. I'm speaking from my own experience btw. Also, if you smoke, you might crave smokes all the time so make sure you have enough (A LOT). Weed makes the trip better. If you feel like you're coming down, smoking a fat blunt can get you sky high again. If you like this kind of music, you'll love this on acid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfZ8fh1EWU. The base will rock your world
>>
>>682658519
the first thing you usually learn while researching lsd is to test it because there are like 100 different chemicals sold as "lsd"

there are about 20 different lsd derivatives sold by rc vendors, 10 DOx, 30 NBOMe/NBOh, and lots of others.
>>
>>682659033

thanks, ive got a oz of high-grade next to me, good to know

>>682659045
your the person here i want to talk to most about this.

what more can you tell a person who cant test.
>>
My mom DIED after giving birth to me after years of being addicted to LSD and finally suffering an overdose.
>Just say no.
>>
File: 50c.jpg (221 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
50c.jpg
221 KB, 1280x960
>>682659333
>>
DS2-Future
that entire album feels like a drug trip sober, also Acid rap by Chance the Rapper, it was written on LSD for people on LSD.
For shows keep it light i reccomend adventure time, i find a bunch of conspiracy shit when i watch it.
anything pink floyd even tho its ovrrated its still pretty good.
cigarettes while tripping/rolling are amazing too ill blow through a pack on a shroom trip and im not normally a smoker
>>
>>682658519
Just don't take 5. Take 2. If they sell pipes anywhere there hang out there for awhile until you see some stoners. Offer them the other hits to babysit you if your friend isn't able to.

Just go into the trip knowing that everyone knows you're tripping balls and they're okay with it. If you try to act normal you can have a bad trip.

Your confidence and comfort go up a shit ton with people tripping with you.Also go outside first.
>>
>>682659297
>what more can you tell a person who cant test.
swallow it instead of keeping it under your tongue, check if it glows under black/uv light, and usually DOx blotters are much bigger than normal lsd blotters.
at least an ehrlichs reagent would still be the best idea.. that way you can make sure it's at least an ergoline (so it won't kill you or cause a fucking 36hour trip) and you'll be back to baseline somewhere between 4 and 12 hours.
>>
File: raw.jpg (26 KB, 403x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raw.jpg
26 KB, 403x200
>>682652560
Check out some Robert Anton Wilson vids on butttube, rip your sanity apart.
>>
>>682659333
you can't overdose and lsd, and lsd isn't addictive
>>
>>682659950

I am pretty goddamn sure you can, in fact, OD on it, but it's definitely not addictive.
>>
>>682659297
You can order a test online. Unless you got a dealer you trust 100%, you should buy one. It's worth not dying (or having an extremely bad trip) because of 'acid'. One tab will be lost i think.
>>
>>682659873

im going to go out on a limb and be unable to test this. putting a disregard for my fate i think im going to attempt this now. its 5:34PM here, ive been going to bed around 4am the last week, is this a good idea? (dispite not being tested ofc)
>>
>>682660481
only if you raid a fucking lsd lab and eat/drink all you can find.
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs.old/synthetics/lsd/LSD.od.html
>>
>>682660492
>One tab will be lost i think.
nah, you only need a tiny tiny bit for those tests, so you just cut off the smallest possible piece of one of the corners

>>682660697
don't do it alone at night, things can get pretty scary if it's dark.
at least get a friend over.
>>
>>682661134

I really wish I could test but that would mean waiting quite a long time as im about to fly out of the country on the 6th
>>
>>682661324
also fat bitches that suck cock really well but are into BDSM like being turned into a christmas tree, just so you all know.
>>
Take a walk outside, listen to Mac demarco, watch "off the air", go outside (if at night) and watch the stars dance
>>
File: 1450340683547.jpg (522 KB, 1392x1392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450340683547.jpg
522 KB, 1392x1392
Speaking to previous LSD users now:

How do you act around people,

Salvia being a gigly bitch but normal around people

MDMA being just amped clear headed and euphoric

Weed, Hazy slow and more inward
what is your personality like in public while tripping?
>>
>>682652716
goa/psytrance pary will be the best place to go play
>>
>>682652560
https://open.spotify.com/user/movemycheese/playlist/6ZNqBjtmRBjXBG2BW0QYCA

This is a decent playlist that will outlast your trip.
>>
File: 1450342953892.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450342953892.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
>>682662168
>https://open.spotify.com/user/movemycheese/playlist/6ZNqBjtmRBjXBG2BW0QYCA

you sir, are awesome for this.
>>
>>682662014
i hate to see people i'm not comfortable with while tripping. also, faces look kinda scary while tripping.
so usually i just run away and hide somewhere when i'm outside and notice some people nearby
>>
>>682659297
I'd caution you to be careful with weed on acid. I smoke almost every day, and LSD is my favorite drug, but I don't care for them together. On acid, weed makes me feel very paranoid and gives me really bad thought loops. That really clashes with the OCD vibe I sometimes get with acid. (On the plus side, weed does enhance LSD's visual effects.)

Some people love it, and it will effect everyone differently. Still, for your first trip, I'd vote either not smoking at all or waiting until later on in the trip.
>>
"Zero Sum" by Nine Inch Nails

Any song by Aesthesys though my personal favourites are "Dreams are only real as long as they last" and "Once You Are Born You Can No Longer Hide" but really, any of their stuff will do.
>>
>>682662014
I really love being around my girlfriend while tripping, and occasionally other good friends, but people in general make me very paranoid. Having someone very close to you around makes it better.
>>
If you want to listen to stories, but don't have someone to tell any, listen to a podast called The Memory Palace. Yes, it is history. I hope that does not turn you off as the stories are good and well done. Pretty music in the back. Really calming. On the site, click the "where do I start?" link to see the "top ten". I'd recommend Dreamland. It's really pretty and poetic-good for a trip.
>>
THX ALL, got some of the info I wanted. >>682664310
ill look into it for sure

>>682662929
NIN is life
>>
>>682659950
Overdoses have been recorded at 1,000-7,000ug per 100ml. & 2.1 to 26ng. per ml. in serum concentrations of the nitrate form.
>>
>>682659950
Bitch.
>>
>>682665385
And by ug I mean micrograms. Didn't know my phone even had a μ on it until just now actually. (:
>>
>>682665385
yeah, but how the fuck would you even get so much ? yeah it's possible.. just like overdosing on coca cola.
>>
>>682652560
Go swim, eat fruits and stuff like berries and nuts.
If you want some good visually impressive/colourful movies that are nice on acid watch 2001 A Space Odysee or La Planete Sauvage, or just a nature documentary like Planet Earth
I like listening to Infected Mushroom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs
And sts9 is nice as background music

I'd also split those into two trips, 2 tabs one time and 3 tabs another, you'll get more out of it that way. Oh and definitely try fapping.
>>
>>682667049
Just going to add to this that if this is your first time don't do more than one tab, you will regret it.
Anyway, just remember that if things get uncomfortable it'll wear off in a few hours and trying to 'stop tripping' is a recipe for a bad time, just let the trip unfold and relax.
Don't smoke weed, and don't go outside, as a first timer you'll probably get very paranoid, I can sort of keep calm in public when tripping on two tabs, but it's scary and I wouldn't recommend it. When I was still inexperienced I've paniced while in public twice, not a good experience.
Just touch and smell and feel things, listen to music, have a warm bed you cn jump in, some cigarettes and a movie for the comedown.
>>
>>682666914
You mean to tell me you don't shoot extremely gross & large amounts of it into the corner of your eyeballs with two enormous, novelty-sized syringes in both hands until your goddamn eyeballs pop out? Because I do. Man up, fagget.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 20
Thread DB ID: 34538

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.