Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How can get rid of cigarette smell in the house fast?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: cigarette.jpg (3 MB, 5019x3346) Image search: [Google]
cigarette.jpg
3 MB, 5019x3346
How can get rid of cigarette smell in the house fast?
>>
>>682641246
shit
>>
>>682641246
By not smoking
>>
>>682641246
febreeze and open the windows
>>
>>682641246
> secretly smoking
> not using vapor
Good job dude you're fucked. Cigarette smell is near permanent
>>
>>682641246
smoke some weed to cover up the smell
>>
Smoke weed
>>
Don't smoke like a degenerate. Have fun with your lung cancer you fucking faggot.
>>
Make some popcorn and burn some toast. If none of that works take a shir near the front door
>>
Burn the house down.
Problem solved
>>
>>682641246
Burn a few dryer sheets, seriously.
>>
Ozium
>>
Try to smoke bay leaves in wasted rooms, and wash the blinds
>>
>>682641957
What will happen?
>>
Get vacuum cleaner turn on and take hose and wave it through air. It will suck all of the smoke out of room.
>>
>>682641246
If you have vinegar drop the bottle and when it breaks well clean up the glass just say you dropped it it will smell like vinegar for like 7 hours
>>
Literally everyone here sounds like a vaping faggot.

Smoke cigarettes all you want. Those are for real men
>>
>>682642059
Look up: Sploof
>child
>>
>>682641824
you must be a real fun guy
>>
>>682642303
I havent used it the best way was already said burn some popcorn
>>
>>682641246
Wash the walls, windows, and maybe ceilings down with soap and water. You'll be amazed how much nicotine and tar comes off. Wash the blinds, curtains, drapes etc. too. If you have carpet it might not hurt to shampoo it, or at the very least pour some of that scented deodorizer powder stuff and let it sit for a few hours before you vacuum it up. Got ceiling fans? Wash the blades down.
>>
>>682641246
stop smoking, there isn't any faster way, except renovating
>>
>>682641246
febreeze and a fan
>>
>>682641246
mix bleach and ammonia and spread it round the house
>>
>>682641246
Get really sad then take like 4 hits of acid to make sure you have a bad trip. No one will be worried about the cigarette smell if they're too busy trying to calm you down.
>>
Go back in time and warn yourself not to smoke, then return to the present.
>>
>>682641722
vaping leaves glycerine behind, it condenses on cold surfaces. glycerine attracts moisture: say hello to mold.
>>
>>682642547
this works everytime
>>
Tell your mum and stop being a pussy nothing illegal about tabacco
>>
Ozium, trust me OP this shit works
>>
dude I actually have a wonder solution for you. This one time I burnt food really badly and my whole place smelled like smoke, I asked a chemist friend what to do...

You need to buy acetic acid (vinegar yo) meant for cleaning, then boil that shit in a pot. Add a little water maybe so it isn't so fucking concentrated. Put that shit on a low boil for hours so the steam gets all through your house - no windows should be open or anything like that. Also be sure to carry the pot around your house so the steam gets everywhere.

Your house will smell like acetic acid for a day or two, and after that it will smell like nothing at all!
>>
>>682641246
Be a man and own up to it, then stop smoking cigarettes and smoke good cigars like a real man.
>>
>>682641995
this guy knows
>>
>>682641246
burn house down using kerosene

that shit stinks
>>
>>682642303
actually ammonia solution (in many window cleaners) is a very good way to dissolve cigarette tar. but you can only use it on surfaces that are water proof, or else they will soak up. also in higher concentration it irritating your lungs.

I used to clean my bong with ammonia solution, worked like a treat. and it was dirt cheap.
>>
shit all over your house and start acting crazy
>>
>>682641246
You can only mask it with a worse smell. Get some food on the stove and cook it till it burns. Then when your parents come and get mad at you for smoking you ubdrraged faggot you can just say you're shit at cooking.
>>
OP here, how about burning a potato in a microwave?
>>
Smoke in the bathroom and turn on ventilation system
>>
>>682643396
This.
I do this shit all the time.
>>
Chlorine tablet + running alcohol in a plastic bottle andere close it, after a while it will remove the smell :)
>>
>>682642547
>mix bleach and ammonia
you'll get hydrazine poisoning
>>
>>682643396
Also chew mint gum
>>
>>682641246
ozium
>>
>>682643396
>>682643493
>>682643556
Protip, this doesn't do shit, anyone who doesn't smoke can smell that instantly, your Mommy is just too embarrassed for you to bring it up.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.