Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Alright niggers, For the last year or so, there's been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1461506856584.jpg (38 KB, 552x497) Image search: [Google]
1461506856584.jpg
38 KB, 552x497
Alright niggers,

For the last year or so, there's been cars sitting outside my house, nobody going in or out, and speeding the fuck off when I walk towards them. This happens like 2 times a week at least.

This is some dodgy shit, and i'm fucking sick of it. Put on your thinking caps and give me things to do to identify/fuck with them, /b/.
>>
>>682636680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QH20M7gG0c
>>
>>682636883
You're not helping m8
>>
If dubs then you have to kill them.
>>
>>682636680
Under covers or privet investigator

It happen to me too.... For certain means
>>
>>682637277
Elaborate, dubs man
>>
fucking bump goddamnit
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 236x213
You posted the answer to your own question. Grab your gripskididly and take care of business, OP.
>>
>>682638223
Gripskididly's are illegal here, have no weapons beside a dull pocket knife and a baseball bat.
>>
>>682638313
Are you a darkie in the uk?
>>
>>682638412
Nay, an aryan in germanic.
>>
>>682636680
I'd say there scoring weed or drugs from a neighbour man, next time you see them call the cops, or go down to your local p.d and see if you can set up a time that they can do a drive by,
>>
>>682638571
Or Muslims scoping out your house to see when your girl is alone,
>>
>>682638571
But nobody ever enter or leaves the cars, so they're probably casing the joint or something else that's fishy and murder-y.

>>682638696
>implying I have a girl
oh, you.
>>
>>682638313

Get yourself a big as padlock and a length of chain. And buy a carpenter's hatchet and a forged steel carpenter's hammer.
>>
>>682638865
The fuck would I do with those items, then?
They could just break a window if they wanted to get in.
>>
>>682636680
OP just channel your inner Eddie Murphy, sneak out there and bananas in tail pipe
>>
i maek poste
>>
>>682639413
gratz faggot
>>
>>682638961
Do I need to spell out what they're for? This is what is wrong with people... No imagination. You said you can't get guns, and all you gots a knife and a bat. The things I listed are much better weapons than a knife and a bat, but aren't hard to get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBwvIX7Sao
>>
>>682639602
The whole ''kill them, OP'' thing is fun, but not a realistic option. I'm not going to jail because some faggots are looking to rob/rape/make love to me.
>>
>>682639894
You're the one complaining of a security issue. I wasn't say walk out to their car and beat them to death in it. If they aren't breaking into your house or robbing you in your driveway, it's not really an issue. But you stick that claw hammer in your car in a "toolbag" and you're safer getting into your home. And you keep that lock with the chain or that hatchet near your bed, and your safer when you sleep. The police aren't always going to protect you. If you don't have the right to own a firearm for protection, then you better improvise. Make yourself safe in your car and your home, and if they aren't bothering you in either of those places, don't worry about it.
>>
>>682640366
And dubs for great truth.
>>
>>
>>682640366
Aye, I'm always carrying muh knife, which should surprise any attacker since even knife laws here are cucked as fuck.

I'm looking around for low-light cameras and shit, to try and identify the vehicle and driver (and passengers, faggots usually come at like 2 AM) and other shenanigans.
>>
>>682639894
wenn du die nochmal siehst, ruf die bullen.
entweder ist das auto dann weg oder es ist weg.

und du könntest versuchen, das einer deiner kumpel das auto ankettet, dann gehst du los und lässt es losfahren.
dann bekommst du definitiv raus wer das ist...
>>
>>682640962
Could be an option, but I suspect the coppers aren't going to show up for ''people are in their car in front of my house''.
>>
Camera's are good, too. And wrought-iron security doors.
>>
LOL so many antisocial faggots here.

All you have to do is stand out in your yard naked waving your dick around.

Invite them in for a rub down.
>>
>>682641908
I would, but as soon as they know I could see them they rush off ;_;
>>
>>682636680

They're probably just skimming you or your neighbors' wifi connection.

Change your wifi password. Convince your neighbors to do the same.
>>
They are fans sucking cock inside car. Or whores. Stop being pointless
>>
>>682642244
Then why would they take off like they got a body in the trunk when I come up to them?

Also my neighbours are thick as pigshit, they wouldn't know how to change their WIFI shit.
>>
>>682636680
hide out somewhere other than your house and watch them
>>
>>682642477
I thought about that, really no useable hiding places though. Just a few small bushes.

If I see them again I might try to sneak around the house and take a fuckton of pics with my phone, maybe with flash just to annoy them.
>>
>>682642439

Maybe they don't want to face up to the owner of the wifi connection, I dunno.

But let's face it - if they've been doing this a long time, and they haven't broken in or attacked you or anything, then ten to one they're not after you; they're after something else. Wifi's just a guess.
>>
>>682636680
versteck ne bombe wo die immer parken und spreng die hunde weg
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.