Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>tfw had gf for a year now >tfw you realize they're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 22
File: 1449721149720.jpg (39 KB, 602x469) Image search: [Google]
1449721149720.jpg
39 KB, 602x469
>tfw had gf for a year now
>tfw you realize they're a waste of time and money
>tfw all they do is bitch and whine

Why do so many neckbeards desperately want a gf? There's no positive aspect of having a gf
>>
i agree so fucking much, it's useless. other then the weekly blowjob and the constant sex i don't see a reason for having a girlfriend. i guess i'm kind of unlucky, because my girlfriend is a full fledged(sorry for poor grammar) feminazi. she is always on tumblr and ever since she foud out i'm a /b/rother she doesn't let me browse /b/ anymore, but i still do .all i can say to the neckbeards of 4chin is that it is way better to just buy a prostitute or masturbate then to be in a relationship with the wrong person
>>
I agree.
>>
>>682632388
i forgot to say that even tho i'm basically a whiteknight, she still calls me a sexist on the inside for asking her if i can carry her bag , she is the worst, she actualy said to me once that i should commit suicide because no one will ever love me,and that i am scum next to her... It's hard guys, but at least i get to fuck her... i honestly don't know it that pussy is worth the price.
>>
>>682632388
>>682632854

You're a literal cuck
>>
>>682632854

dude what
>>
>>682633070
what makes you say that ? the ideea of me being a cuck disgustes me, and she is faithfull to me
>>
>>682633144
i don't know man, i just told her goodnight, like i always do, and she started blarting all this shit, that i am nothing, that i should just kill my self, because no one will ever love me
>>
>Why do so many neckbeards desperately want a gf?
GEE I DON'T KNOW - ever heard of SEX?
>>
File: 1459546957105.jpg (13 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1459546957105.jpg
13 KB, 500x277
My girlfriend is cool. We argue from time to time. But we play dark souls 3 together & watch youtube. I like waking up and seeing her beautiful face everyday.

We fight quite a bit but it doesnt make her not worth it.

I guess it really depends on who youre with.
>>
>>682633496
Sex is stupidly overrated. I stick my dick into her, she gets CRAZY fucking wet, she just lies there moaning up a storm, and eventually I imagine cumming in my hot female friends faces. If we go for more than 30 minutes I can barely even feel her pussy. It's like I don't even know if I'm pumping into her. Not that I have no girth to deal with, it's just... boring.

That's really it. Boring. Then I rub her until an orgasm or two, and I lie there, sweating because she's fucking white-hot with warmth. If we cuddled on one of the poles we'd melt every scrap of ice in a million miles around.

Jerking off is way fucking better.
>>
>>682633209
You actually spend money on your gf. The only time I've ever spent money on mine was for either food or so we both could get high.
Bitch ain't my wife, she can support herself
>>
>>682633960
how long have you two been togheter ?
>>
>>682634802
It's not just that you let her buy her half. It's more that she wants to set fire to money along with you. "Let's order out", "let's go out", "let's watch a movie", "let's do something expensive that we can't afford because we're just young students".

And when I say no, which I often do, I'm kind of boring.
>>
>>682631106
Neckbeards have shitty lives and think getting a gf will magically make everything better; cure depression, give them something to spend time on/with, improve their confidence and so on.
They dont know how relationships work, they simply crave the romantic Hollywood story where a hot person comes and picks up some loser and makes him/her better and they live happily forever after.
>>
>>682631106
>had super hot gf for two years
>come to these same realization
>break up and now on my third year being single
>go to bars and fuck married women whos husbands are idiots for letting their wives go out to bars
>this strengthens my realizations
>spend down time playing video games and surfing the world wide web
>dont shave anymore because i only used to because of that stuck up bitch

i dont know whether im a neckbeard or a man whos dont some cucking

what have i become
>>
>>682633401
are you a fuckin retard man? how can you stay in this kind of shit relationship for so long? a man cant have such low dignity to swallow all this kind of shit. man the fuck up, fuck her like there's no tomorrow and then dump here the fuck up, recreate yourself and find yourself a normal woman
>>
>>682632388
>weekly blowjob
lucky

>>682632854
>she actualy said to me once that i should commit suicide because no one will ever love me,and that i am scum next to her...
start cheating, NOW
>>
>>682634802
the only time i spend money on her is condoms, ocasional pizza( like twice a month ) and buying her a birthday present, wich was like 100$ . the only thing i spend is time, and my decaying sense of self respect
>>
>>682631106
The problem starts when you make women a central part of your life. It's just an addition, you've got to have your own life, hobbys and friends. Then it's all good.
They appreciate it and don't treat you like a cuck.
>>
>>682632388
>>682632854
Steve Shives? Is that you buddy? Just leave her mate, she's not worth it at all. She looks lika a man and hates your guts, leave her, come back to the light!
>>
>>682635650
Seems like you're still letting her skin you then, cuckboy.
>>
>>682633401
post pictures of her,
also: be a man, treat her like shit (even thoguh you wouldn't want to). Feminists think men are garbage nomatter what they do so you can be as nasty, rude and sexist as you wish. Beaat her, rape her, be alpha. The only thing she will do is go back to tublr, she will never go to the police because she thinks the police inforcces rape cluture.

Have fun man, slap her once for me.
>>
>>682635448
i know dude, i've been with her for almost 6 months now, i just don't have the guts to dump her, her birthday is in a few days, and i feel like after all the times she sucked my dick, she deserves a birthday present. all of my friends told me to dump her, but i just don't know how/have the guts to....
>>
>>682631106
Maybe to you its useless.. But my bitch cooks cleans makes good money and spends it on us.. She keeps me warm on cold nights and is there to listen when i need her. She is the reason i wont anhero... She is a dime as well. Petite and sexy.. Smart fun. Yes sometimes annoying.. But u need to find the crazy u can live with.. If u havnt had this in ur life i can see how u may think its pointless. But after u have a taste of salt you cant live without it.. Fuckin betas.. Ha
>>
>>682635103
Yeah fuck that shit, you ain't boring nigga. Going to a fucking cafe to drink coffee is boring etc.
These bitchs don't want to go to the beach and do anything but sunbake, then they want to fucking leave and "cuddle" fuck that. Just do your own thing bro, my bitch won't fuck off, i have to tell that bitch she can go out and she still calls me sayin "i miss you" at 3 in the god damn morning.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-22-54-21.png (618 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-22-54-21.png
618 KB, 720x1280
>>682635754
not him man. this is her
>>
>>682634117
get a gf that isn't a fucking land whale, no normal weight girl get's this hot during sex. My gf is bacisaly holocaust with belly and her feet are still cold after sex
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 366x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 366x490
>>682631106
ITT: op spoke the truth and was 100% not a faggot.
>>
>>682634117
well you're a boring fucker who fucks in missionary 100% of the time. get some exp. think about that. what makes jerking off so much better? the way it feels? the fact you can imagine things? how about you fucking DO THESE MOTHERFUCKING THINGS THEN?! geee its not that hard. but youll learn when you get into your mid twenties.
>>
>>682636042
>all of my friends told me to dump her,
Find another girl and fuck her stupid. It's not your job to be a doormat.
>>
>>682636144
Check my dubs betas... Im so alpha and correct that even /b/ agrees with me.. See attached dubs for confirmation...
>>
>>682633960
I know a cupple like this, actually I know many like this but most of them broke it up after a year or two, the cupple that is still together is so boring tht it feels like you hang out with plants. But I think you could be ok with such a life.
>>
>>682634117
hmmm ok i had some hmm "stuff" you could call relationships, had a few sex.. but that was long ago

however one of my friends do have a lot of sex, and he did really said that, most girl just lay there like you are supposed to do all the work and be greatful that she let you fuck her basically

now i wouldnt go to the extent that a girlfriend is totally useless,, i mean there were girls i liked, and fantasized about living together etc etc..

but maybe thats just it, it all way fantasy, maybe in reality it really is useless... i mean from what i gather,, there are good things, but just as much bad, and if your not lucky you get one of these stuck up, lay like a piece of wood in bed girls..

so ye as it stands now, i just wish i would have tons of money, then if i feel like it, go and have sex with a nice professional.
>>
>>682635252
ever heard of a MGTOW? You're that.
>>
>>682636019
i will man, i'l slap her ass for you ;)
>>
>>682636169
>you ain't boring nigga
I'm not, but you really have to be "on". I can't very well just chill and shitpost online or whatever, because she'll be in my ear, nagging.

And my girl is way, way, WAY more into me than I am into her. No risk of her just leaving. However, I still don't want her to be bored when she visits me, which means I have to entertain her in some fashion.

>>682636299
Yeah, this is most likely it. She's 70kg, so she retains quite a bit of heat.

>>682636395
I fuck her in tons of different ways. Legs above my shoulders, doggy, her on her belly, her sideways with one leg above shoulder, while we're laying on the side and I'm behind. Still boring.

I'm 24, she was my first, and she keeps saying I'm "the best she's ever had" and "amazing", which I presume is a bit of bullshit because she's just really into me.
>>
>>682631106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QH20M7gG0c
>>
>>682631106
I agree however when you break up, you will forget this for about 3 months and be a wreck. Prob shack up with another girl before being cured.
>>
>>682631106
Jokes on you I want a boyfriend
>>
>>682635743
truth
>>
Had a gf for a year and a half now, it feels like it's slowly worse. The amount of sex we have is slowing down drastically, before she always seemed so keen to please me now she treats sex like a chore and if i'm horny then i'm a bad person. She is so quick to start an argument over everything and she won't understand that i have different opinions to her and when we do argue as quick as she starts it she running away; she'll face away, ignore me, go on her phone,ect. Oh shit don't get me started on her phone, i didn't pay for a train and bus ticket to just watch you scroll through fucking instagram, especially when i try to be romantic or intimate and she just pulls it like i'm not there.

I feel i always try to be a good boyfriend, i always compliment her, i let her do what she wants even if i really don't want to (such as living in an other country together for 2 months) , i make her breakfast and lunch while she sits in bed on her damn phone. A lot of the time while i'm with her i just wish i was alone so i can play video games

I do love her but i'm starting to have doubts
>>
>>682631106
any long distance cucks other than me in here?
>>
>>682631106
because they don't want to be crippled by the loneliness. or they jack off too much and are so horny they are just desperate for a fuck hole
>>
>>682636395
>how about you fucking DO THESE MOTHERFUCKING THINGS THEN?!
Forgot to say: She's incredibly jealous, so I doubt she'd let me fuck her girlfriend or do some kinkier shit. Tried fucking her face, but it doesn't feel good to me. Her blowjobs and handjobs are worthless too.

So, jerking off is indeed way fucking better, and virgin anons shouldn't feel bad for missing sex. They should feel bad for missing great sex, which is not usual.
>>
>>682636263
>this is her

this is appreciated
>>
>>682636831
Man stop trying to please her so hard, shes probably taking you for granted. you should be able to do the stuff you enjoy aswell. that might just awake the attention craving princess and will get her off her phone
>>
>>682631106
Apply yourself. You cant find a decent girl 'cuz no decent girl find you worthy of their time. Look in the mirror, even you dont approve of yourself. Apply yourself.

/thread
>>
>>682636690
All girls say you're the best they ever had, if a bitch is in love you could blow on her pussy and she'd be ready too blow. Just keeo it real, don't cater to her too much or she'll think you're a bitch.
I'm way too selfish too keep that game up for long, eventually i just want to play vidya or watch what i want and just say fuck it bitch i hope you like basketball cause i do.
>>
>>682635743
yarp
>>
>>682636831
>I feel i always try to be a good boyfriend, i always compliment her, i let her do what she wants even if i really don't want to (such as living in an other country together for 2 months) , i make her breakfast and lunch while she sits in bed on her damn phone. A lot of the time while i'm with her i just wish i was alone so i can play video games
You're too easy. You're a sure thing. Women are entitled creatures, and when you feed into that entitlement, it swells into infinity.

When two people are in a relationship, the one who cares the least has the most power. Stop caring so damn much, she's obviously either a bitch or you've made yourself too uninteresting. I imagine it's the latter, in which case you can start pulling her towards you rather than chase after her.

If you just care less and think of her as a fuck buddy, you are way less emotionally involved, and she'll start trying to please you.
>>
>>682637211
>All girls say you're the best they ever had
I'm well aware of that.

>don't cater to her too much or she'll think you're a bitch.
You're telling this to the wrong guy man. I have her in the palm of my hand. I just don't think it's very decent to let her travel for 4 hours to get here only for me to sit with my headset and play games. Sometimes, I will do that, but it's rude to do it constantly.
>>
>>682632388
This a troll or a cuck in way too deep?
Either way man, find a chick that doesn't want to cut off your penis for her miniature dildo collection
>>
>>682637667
i wish it was a troll man,i wish it was...but it's my life, and i don't know how to dump her
>>
File: cuc.jpg (144 KB, 629x679) Image search: [Google]
cuc.jpg
144 KB, 629x679
>>682637667
>>
>>682637063
yeah, i;m sure it is
>>
really i thought a gf would make me less depressed.
>>
>>682637994
just say it to her or ignore her Calls and Stuff
>>
>>682637999
Op is done for
>>
>>682636042
> and i feel like after all the times she sucked my dick
Don't feel, it's the least she could do to repay you for being a bitch
>>
>>682631106
>not having your gf also be your best friend
It's like you guys want your relationships to end in a flaming wreck

>3 years and going strong
Feels good man.
>>
>>682637507
4 hours holy shit, that's some serious fucking commitment right there.
>>
>>682638710
well yeah, that's true, i never tought of it that way, but her birthday is still in a couple of day, and i guess, after all she's done i still have a few feelings for her...
>>
>>682638887
>implying best friends who happen to be QT DTF grills grow on trees
Bro. I'm fucking trying here, okay?

>>682638932
She lives in another city. Long distance and shit. A weekend here, a long weekend there.
>>
>>682638887
I do, i really do but the bitch lives with me and she got no friends.
>>
>>682639039
Please, tell me these few feelings are Anger and Hatred
>>
>>682633401
Your girlfriend is projecting her innerself onto you. All that negativity is born within her. She feels that way all the time and needs to bring you down to make herself feel better. She spits on your candle to make hers burn brighter as they say. Dumb her ass and find someone that RESPECTS you. Move on. Life is way to short.
>>
>>682639039
Dude you're bigger then some entitled slut who degrades you. Dump her on birthday and post results.
>>
>>682639801
>. Dump her on birthday and post results.
There's no need to be a vengeful idiot. Don't ruin her birthday. Act like an adult.
>>
>>682639692
This
>>
>>682639801
yeah, i would kind of enjoy that, and so would all my friends, but
>>682639888 is wright. it must be noted, that she was my first girlfriend , so i don't know how to dump her...
>>
>>682639888
Wasting fucking trips on that bullshit.
>>
>>682640186
You tell her that it's not working out and never call her back.
>>
Because, anon, life is a depressing thing to think about. A day will come where the people you care most about will be gone. You will no longer be able to hug them, or kiss them, tell them you love them, laugh, joke, or just talk to when you need someone to talk to. Its inevitable and we all know it. We all know that one day we'll take our last breath. You spend your life working for other people and making their lives wealthier and easier, just so you can die one day and they replace you as if you were nothing.

So to answer your question, we all know we're on our way to an unexpected end, but atleast you can have someone to make the trip there a little less shitty, and you can enjoy eachothers company, and actually feel like someone benifits you as much as you benifit them, and eont be so quick to replace you as if you meant nothing.
>>
>>682640186
"Bitch i ain't no jive turkey" walk out never talk to her again.
>>
>>682631106
it's a distraction from the dull reality of loneliness....only until it wears off and you're left back at zero. sex becomes stale, and her annoying bullshit mixed with your annoying bullshit ruins the relationship. I'll never get married, fuck that shit.
>>
>>682639692
fuck, it makes so much sense. you're right anon,about everithing. she has no father, he left her and her mom when she was still little, so she has no father figure. the problem now is how i go by dumping her, she told me a lot of times that she will kill herself , but she said it with a smile on her face , so it could not have been true, but the tought of her killing herself over being left is horrible
>>
>>682631106
You're seeing the wrong person then.
>>
>>682631106

Most people are awful human beings that can't have novel or interesting reactions with people they encounter throughout life.
So they date somebody because they are lonely and end up compromising with that person until they've given up on their own dreams and are just existing.

The ideal relationship is one where you and your partner have your own life, goals, and dreams yet still revolve around each other effortlessly.

Anything less is a special kind of hell.
>>
OP has terrible choice in women and/or is a beta faggot loser.
>>
>>682640613
If she kills herself, it's on her. Don't let guilt hold you back from happiness. Just move on. You are not responsible for her life.
>>
>>682640613
Never stick your dick in crazy, run.
>>
>>682640613
She is manipulating you.
>>
>>682640763
so true man, but just to be sure, i'l do it after her birthday, maybe she will change...i have something more to tell you guys , it will last a minute or two, so hold on.
>>
>>682640613
she wont, if she has friends and family you have nothing to worry about.. Just tell her it's over, flat out. Say it's not because of anything other than how she treats you.
>>
>>682641078
she told me that a couple times herself. she told me that i don't belive her when she told me that i'm being manipulated because i was manipulated into thinking that by her
>>
>>682636541

>hang out with plants
>>
>>682638081
Cuck
>>
>>682631106
children
>>
File: 1451951023179.gif (3 MB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
1451951023179.gif
3 MB, 250x308
>>682639147

>rapist detected

In all seriousness, why don't you have a side bitch slampig?
>>
>>682631106
ITT OP justifies his gay lifestyle, coming out of the closet and tries to recruit anons 4 gay orgy
>>
>>682631106
It's just how women are, OP. They'll use sex appeal to get your attention, sex to keep you, all the while financially draining you just to keep them around. Think about it: apart from sex, what does a man really get out of a relationship? You're blowing all of your money on her, while she's SAVING all of the money she makes, because all she has to do is starfish in bed for you. She'll do that with any other man.

Go MGTOW.
>>
>>682641089
here it is. she once put me in a teorethical situation. she told me" what if i'ts not that i don't love you anymore ,what if i never loved you, and before i met you i was in love with someone else. i can't control my feelings, but i did nothing to fulfill that love of mine, how would you comment ? " this was a messege she sent me a month ago, she didn't want to tell me what it was all about, she told me it was just "a test" .....
>>
>>682641784
You don't make her pay half the rent, buy her own food, half the utilities? You are retarded.
>>
>>682642002
She fuckin wit yo head
>>
>>682642002
You are being played. Stop contact with her IMMEDIATELY and move on or you WILL regret it.
>>
>>682642197
yeah, it was a couple of days before a important exam for geting into medical school in my country. i could not concentrate to learn anything for that exam. when i didn't pass it, she told me it was all my fault
>>
>>682642189
>w-why should I pay for any of those things?
>YOU'RE the man! YOU'RE supposed to provide for me!
>Fine, I'm leaving for some other guy. He makes more money than you and knows how to treat [spoil] a woman.
Why deal with the hassle?
>>
>>682632854

>>682632388
>>682631106

Samefag BAIT
Lost it at whiteknigth
>>
>>682642306
i am certain she is not screwing anyone else then me
>>
>>682642407
If life is hard then run.
>>
>>682642531
these:
>>682632388 (You)
>>682632854 (You)

>>682640613
>>682640186
>>682633401
>>682633209
>>682632388

>>682641089
are me,i missed a few, but op is a diferent person anon.
>>
It's the luck of the draw, I guess. I've had a few shitty girlfriends and even some unbearable ones. But I've been with the same girl now for 3 years, we rarely argue and when we do we're open enough to just face up and talk about it. She pays for her shit, I pay for mine and we both get each other gifts. Sex has always been great because she was repressed for years and now tries shit out as I suggest. I think the key is just to not completely commit until you're sure you can spend a shit load of time with the girl without petty bullshit coming into play. If the girl can't wait that long for you to decide, then you already have your answer. Just don't be a scorned faggot because you haven't found someone decent
>>
File: 1438106694489.png (61 KB, 818x709) Image search: [Google]
1438106694489.png
61 KB, 818x709
>>682642689
>life
Life dealing with a woman is a BITCH. People always say, "a relationship is hard work," and while that may be true, I have to ask myself: why go through with it? Again, other than sex (which depreciates after a while), what does a man get out of a relationship? For that matter, what does a man get out of a marriage?
>>
>>682638081
Cuck
>>
>>682642592
You waste your time on small things. Get on with your life. Think about what's best for your well being, happiness and future. She is holding you in purgatory.
>>
>>682631106
I've been in a relationship for 5 years now and I've never been so happy. We get along great, we're in love, we have fun together, have fun apart, great sex life, we fight but not often. If you feel the way you do OP it's because YOUR relationship sucks.
>>
>>682635743
This
>>
>>682631106
Agreed
>>
>>682642941
you're right anon, i always say i will dump her and get on with my life but i just don't have the guts, but i will try.Thanks for everything anons, all of you really helped me, i just hope this end quicly, she is like a tumor for my well being, i will cut her off
>>
>girlfriend
>money
And that's why I'm single. Fucking strangers
>>
File: 1459453159078.jpg (14 KB, 272x245) Image search: [Google]
1459453159078.jpg
14 KB, 272x245
>>682640613
i tried to leave my ex 3 times, before i finally pulled it off. Basicly she would break down and threaten with suicide every damn time. She guilt tripped me into staying, and in some ways i liked her.

One morning i kissed her goodbye as she went to work, i snapped and started packing all my shit. 2 hours later i was living with my grandmother. Bitch didn't kill herself, she got a new boyfriend a month later.

>suicide is an excuse to make you stay
>>
>>682643095
Happy/4chan thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>682631106
>>tfw you realize they're a waste of time and money
>>tfw all they do is bitch and whine

you know what's NOT a waste of money?
a fleshlight collection
>>
>>682643490
Not everyone here is a miserable like yourself anon. Buck up kiddo.
>>
>>682643449
Truth
>>
File: fleshlight-private-collection.jpg (29 KB, 555x173) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight-private-collection.jpg
29 KB, 555x173
>>682643449
they NEVER kill themselves
it's a ploy
>>
File: gold-and-gold-nuggets-342.jpg (197 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
gold-and-gold-nuggets-342.jpg
197 KB, 500x743
>>682643697
$(this);
&&
$(goldBars);

return 0;
>>
Going to have to agree with OP whole-heartedly on this one.

The only real reason any man should desire a woman is to fulfill sexual desires. Besides being receptacles for our children, women serve absolutely no purpose

PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4
>>
>>682634988
3 months
>>
>>682631106
Spoken like a true virgin kek.
>>
>>682644075
Butthurt virgin detected. You shouldn't comment on something you know nothing about.
>>
>>682631106
You attract shit tier women. My gf never gives me shit and actually supports me.
>>
>>682644147
not to much, but good luck in the future, i hope your relationship does not end like mine will
>>
>>682636803
gay
>>
>>682631106
someone to cook and clean so i dont have to

also blowjobs
>>
>>682644421
...being pegged
You forget the rest
>>
>>682643449
holy fuck, you have balls man, i wish i could be that alpha and just go tell her i'm done. but i will muster up the courage to do so
>>
>>682637994
say you're gay. then say you got a man givin you the good dick. she'll understand
>>
Been with my gf for 7 years (oldguyfag).
>Bitches constantly
>won't shut the fuck up
>always wants to spend money
>sex once every 6 months
>getting fat

I miss being single
>>
I will write what others don't dare to write...
Many of us masturbate because of no woman.
Masturbation is a much tighter grip on your penis than any non-virgin pussy will ever be. If you masturbated a lot, all women feel so fucking loose that u feel nothing.
>>
>>682631106
test
>>
File: 3985467.png (75 KB, 368x416) Image search: [Google]
3985467.png
75 KB, 368x416
>>682631106
Christ you guys need to go the fuck out and meet new women. One or two bad girls in your life and

>bawww it's hopeless
>all womyn are bitches
>I'm just gonna stay inside and play vidya all day and let go of what little motivation I had to begin with

Fucking pathetic. Go and find someone worthwhile, instead of reluctantly planting yourself with the first twit that spreads her legs for you and then being sour that it turns out to be a waste of time.
>>
>>682644970
small town man, everyone and theyr mother will find out about it...
>>
Its funny how you all wanted a gf earlier as possible (durr im 13 and i have a gf look at me!'' and now you regret about it. Thats cause a gf is for a serious relationship, family aspirations and shit, not just a pussy or a trophy like you all believe. Now u cant have a serious relationship cause u fucked urself with kids ideas of what a relation is, deal with it.
>>
>>682631106
>There's no positive aspect of having a gf
>no positive aspect
so sex isn't a thing now?
>>
>>682645077
Check'd
Whilst it's true, a hand never feels as good as a pussy and it isn't hot when you call your hand a filthy slut
>>

▲ ▲
Niggers can't triforce
>>
>>682644525
XD true
>>
>>682645077
So lets say that I've fapped for at least once a day for the past 12 years, with no sex in between. How long would you recon i'd have to stop fapping in order to get past the death grip?
>>
Girlfriends are easy. Just don't put the pussy on a pedestal. Make them work to earn your affection just like you put in time to earn theirs.

And if a GF thinks she's hot shit, fuck her good, keep the nudes, then dump her.
>>
>>682645077
I'm no stranger to jacking off and I find fucking much more pleasurable the tugging one out. The problem is with the women you're fucking, your small pecker or you're just guessing because you've never touched a puss in your life.
>>
File: error.jpg (72 KB, 217x255) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
72 KB, 217x255
>>682642893
see, I've got this system fucking beat.

There should only be ONE transaction between male and female.
ONE exchange of currency.
ONE deal.

Sex for money. That's it. Soooo fucking simple. Get an escort, fuck her, leave. Go back next pay. You spend less than you would on some other bitch and STILL get laid. What the fuck is difficult about that?

inb4 stds and shit, but half you faggots who support women and shit don't think about how many cocks have been in that mouth you're kissing. Fuckin cucks.
>>

▲ß▲
>>
File: ri43.jpg (27 KB, 415x503) Image search: [Google]
ri43.jpg
27 KB, 415x503
>>682635754
>Shives-bashing
i like you, anon
>>
File: b9.jpg (2 KB, 91x91) Image search: [Google]
b9.jpg
2 KB, 91x91
>>682644396
nice post m9 11/20
>>
File: robot-riman.jpg (12 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
robot-riman.jpg
12 KB, 480x323
>>682645982
Exactly. Ever since I started fucking prostitutes, I've stopped caring about relationships and such. Can't wait until full-blown robo-waifus are a thing.
>>
>>682646111
Someone said something that I don't like so it must be bait.
>>
>>682632388
If she doesnt let u browse /b/, why the hell u here? Obey your master!!
>>
>>682640613
you can't consider what she might do
you have to think of your own happiness first and foremost your life isn't about her
your life is about you
>>
>>682644053
AUTISM
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>682631106
>tfw I'm actually thinking I want a sexy trap
>mostly because it'd be like a girl and the only bad thing is the dick
>>
>>682646626
you're right man, i'l do just that, i'l focus on me, and me only
>>
File: 1460899179719.jpg (40 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1460899179719.jpg
40 KB, 498x500
>>682644880
Go on bro, i believe in you. Im much happier now, i reconnected with my friends as well.
>>
>>682649341
thank you bro, i apreciate everything, have a good life anon
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 22

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.