Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
> Cruz drops from Presidential race last night
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 74
File: 3.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
> Cruz drops from Presidential race last night
> Kasich drops from Presidential race a few moments ago

Say it with me now...

President Trump
>>
God help us all. America is failing its IQ test.
>>
>>682625476
I'd rather have Trump than Hillary.
But I'd rather have Bernie than either.
>>
>>682625639
already failed it when they make a nigga president
>>
>>682625657
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>682625763
daily reminder that /pol/ is satire
>>
>>682625657
Nothing Bernie says is actually going to happen. All we get is a spineless jew. I'd rather have that bitch. At least she's in secretive shit. Bernies basically like a college kid decided to run for prez. He's a joke.
>>
>>682625476
What males you think that he will last a year? I'm quite sure at some point he Trump will be killed. And it will be glorious.
>>
>>682625763
Nigger prez. He's a nigger, not a nigga.
>>
>>682626419
>Fucking auto correct
*makes
>>
>>682625763
MY PREZIDENT IS BLACK MY LAMBO'S BLUE I'LL BE GOT DAMNED IF MY RIMS AIN'T TOO
>>
>>682626486
Documentary evidence proves otherwise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeaYPcgpReE#t=21m55s
>>
>>682625639
This.
>>
>>682625476
Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?
>>
File: Last Resort.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Last Resort.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Four tickets to Australia, please.
>>
>>682626995
I'm not watching any video with a nigger in it. Especially that one
>>
>>682625476
MAGA
>>
>>682625476
President Trump
President Trump Jr
President Eric Trump

Can't wait
>>
>>682627421
Nigger it's got a timecode to skip to the exact second of relevance, you can take three seconds out of your day to see how wrong you were.
>>
>>682627540
What a blessing. The gods have smiled upon us today. America was ashes and all that stood was trump. And as the ashes blew away all could gaze upon his magnificence, almost a god himself. And with lord trump's rise, so shall America rise. The Phoenix will soon spread its wings and fly again.
>>
File: 1403871894303.jpg (23 KB, 501x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403871894303.jpg
23 KB, 501x475
Where did all the lefties find 4chan? I know this is /b/ and everyone on this shitty board is underage but come on now.

I say this as someone who lives in Europe right now. It's fucking horrible. Do you want to get flooded with shitskins like we are getting now? Do you want that?
>>
>>682625657
This. I hope Bernie runs as an independent. Not because I'd vote for him, but because more of his supporters are gonna go to Hillary than Trump and if he runs as an independent Trump has it. I'd vote for Bernie if he somehow was the demo nominee, though.
>>
>>682627650
3 seconds isn't worth it. In fact I could be planning my murders right now if I didn't have to watch my fucking kids. So instead I'm on here. Typing and cutting. Not because I need attention or because I like the pain. I only cut because the way the knife glides across skin is almost magical.
>>
File: Pol kek Shrine.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pol kek Shrine.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>682628167
Praise Kek and may Kek bless Donald J. Trump, God Emperor of the United States of America.
>>
>>682628230
>website founded by anime nerds from Something Awful and populated by educated college-age Americans
>right-wing

Come on now.
>>
>>682628230
How about all the white people go back to where they came from. Problem solved. Take the niggers too. The redskins and wet backs will fight for this land.
>>
>>682628550
No but answer that question.

Do you want your country to get flooded with muslim ''refugees''? What do you think about the horrible situation in Europe now?
>>
>>682628623
So flood Europe with more people? That's a great idea you fucking retarded inbred. Jesus Christ
>>
>>682628750
Don't bother. Americans are fucking idiots. I should know, I'm American.
>>
File: ukitrump.jpg (310 KB, 800x695) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ukitrump.jpg
310 KB, 800x695
>>
>>682628896
K
>>
>>682628750
Maybe if we didn't spend 30 years bombing the shit out of their countries they wouldn't need a refuge in the first place.

We shat this bed and now it's time to deal with the mess.
>>
>>682628896
"Said the Hillary Clinton voter"
>>
>>682628760
Aren't white people from Europe?
>must be a nigger
>>
>>682629022
I put it in quotations because that's the fucking thing. They're not refugees. Most of them aren't even from Syria or any country with active conflict. They're all young men who come purely to take advantage of the welfare, then on top of that they commit all sorts of violent crimes.
>>
>>682626237
Worst part of bernie is how people like you are too fucking moronic to see past the "hurr socialism" rhetoric and understand that he's the BEST chance we have of taking the corrupt money out of government.

Bit no, you will all bitch about his wishful thinking campaign points and miss the big picture. You people deserve trump and fucking hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x445
>>682629022
Well I guess we will remember that next time
>>
>>682627421
>>/pol/
>>
>>682629226
The one's we're taking in are actually refugees in need of refuge and we're sticking them out in rural boonies that are very much in need of a population boost, so it's working out just fine.

Sounds like you guys are just retarded.
>>
>>682629241

Sure that's gonna be useful when all of your money is going towards welfare for niggers
>>
File: 1441778678806.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441778678806.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>682628896

That is some cringey shit you have there anon i mean really.I mean is a jpeg with a half brained semi redundant spew the best you have?Or are you another panders fag and "muh socialism"?

o fuck it i do not care you are worthless and the fact you cant breed because of how much you fail makes it all better

>mfw im not voting because its a pointless game
>>
>>682629226
You jerk
>>
>>682629378
What brings you to that assumption?
>>
>>682629472

the kike has arrived
>>
>>682629400
Same, no interest in being someone's number on a piece of paper that's rigged anyways lol
>>
>>682625476

He need more than the votes of angry white trash males to become president. And pretty much every other voter group despises him.

Your next president will be Hillary Clinton or maybe Bernie Sanders. .
>>
>>682629340
The EU is retarded and pulling out every trick to try and force countries to take them in.

You get to pick and choose who you take right now because you have a huge ocean between the middle east and you.

Now imagine if Hillary or Bernie becomes president. They'll be bringing them in by the boatloads.
>>
>>682629022
Maybe if we finished the job instead of pussing out none of this would be a problem. American it's the biggest asshole country and also the biggest pussy country at the same time. It's a fucking joke
>>
>>682629378
Again. Missing the ppint entirely. You deserve everything that's coming.
>>
>>682629400
Dubs
And it is a pointless game. Are you not tired of being a sheep? Wake up.
>>
>>682629472
No arguments? Gotta resort to muh feels
>>
>>682629378
Why is /b/ so racist? Bunch of racist assholes
>>
Ronald Chump is controlled opposition.

Clinton already won. Look at the vegas odds you fucking retard fucks.

Overthrow the government before it's too late.
>>
>>682625975
What?
>>
>>682629600
R u b8?
>>
>>682629512
Look at the shit Bernie says and does. Like him getting cucked by BLM, saying he would formally apologize for slavery, and all other sorts of shit to please blacks.
>>
>>682629241
Yo I hate them all. No votes for anyone this time around. They all suck. Bernie just sucks the most. Vote bern man. It'll fix America, right? Lol idiot.
>>
>>682627249
>one ticket to Australia please

There I fixed it for you
>>
>>682629600

i think we are a tad lost in translation here anon

or you are a fucking retard
>>
All the 4chan freeloading, talentless neets want bernie for president go fucking figure. Your free trip ends soon manchildren. No more free video games. No more free anime. It's all over for you.
Your welfare benefits and state programs will be butchered to pieces. This is going to be so good to watch.
TRUMP 2016
TRUMP 2016
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>682629754
What makes you think this will turn into more welfare?
>>
I'm voting libertarian, but since they have fuckall chance of winning, I hope Trump wins so be can make economic collapse great again.

I really want the chaos. That would be exciting as fuck. Hillary is just more of the same slow rotting. Trump will make it go faster and give it a fancy pyrotechnics show.
>>
>>682629849
4chan is for trump though... When is the last time you say a bernie thread even? A month ago?
>>
File: yes.jpg (87 KB, 511x606) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yes.jpg
87 KB, 511x606
Dead nigga.... that's a stupid ass question. He killed Washington over 50 years ago
>>
As a Scottish Trump supporter and watching videos of Trump rallies going on in America, I have to say this. Liberals in Europe are just cuckold pussues, Liberals is the US are literally mentally disabled children that feel like they're a part of something they don't understand.

Come to the UK illigally or overstay your visa and get sent back to where ever you came from. Guarantee you retards what call us rscist? Illegal immigration is illigal across the entire world.

Also, Islam is far worse than the Republicans you hate so much and bash.

Literal retards.
>>
>>682629145
Actually, I'm not voting, as I'm brrritish
>>
>>682629582
We've had boatloads of religious refugees before and they created the greatest empire this world has ever seen, so.
>>
>>682629754
And this invalidates his initiative to remove big money from politics how...?

Oh that's right, it doesn't. Quit voting against your own interests because of fucking distraction tactics you backwoods redneck fuck.
>>
>>682629579
Lol like anyone wants that lying fish, you people got better chances with trump & Bernie then that flip flopping cyborg fish
>>
This is scary.
This guy cant be the fucking president. He has no fucking policy. Anybody can spew shit about how America is fucked and say they are going to fix it, but HOW? What is he going to do? How is he going to do it. You are all being duped by a con man with a silver toung. Wake the fuck up. Trump doesn't care about us, he cares about his fucking ego. He doesn't want to be the president for us, he wants it so that he can say he won.
>>
>>682629791
If you disagree with the idea that big money has polluted american politics then you definitely should kill yourself asap.
>>
>>682629884
Because he's a socialist. What else do you think it would be?
>>
>>682630058

>Lol like anyone wants that lying fish

Who, Tump? That what I said. People hate him.
>>
>>682630089
You really think the prez actually does anything? None of it matters. There's always someone else pulling the strings.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 478x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 478x350
>>682630089
Calm down Hillary voter it's all going to be fine, here have some gram crackers
>>
>>682630189
I'm still waiting for why you think this will make more welfare. Socialism by itself would not cause a spike in welfare.
>>
>>682625476
P-president... T-Trump..
>>
>>682630020
They weren't muslims.
>>
>>682629754
Most of the points people have against him are just shit that is perfectly reasonable when put into context. The shit on stage with BLM is retarded for sure, but it's still good he allowed people the chance to speak, whether he agreed with what they were saying cannot be calculated.
>>
>>682630213
No lying fish as in Hillary, don't play stupid anon
>>
>>682630089
And besides being more of a sideshow freak, how is he different from any other president or politician? None of them care about you. They're the ruling class and we're the fucking peasants. I hope bullshit voting didn't make you feel like you actually had a choice and freedom. Because that's fucking laughable.
>>
>>682630089
LOl do you even know how to look up their policies and platforms? if you did and were a little smarter than a carrot you would now he is far better than Hilary
>>
LOOK AT ALL THE CUCKS
>>
>>682630089
Maybe listen to more of what he has to say. Like his foreign policy speech.

Or go to his website, you can see a lot of his plans/stances on things there.
>>
>>682630162
Lol politics don't fucking matter you tard. Berns gonna robin hood the place and that's gonna fix everything? No. The rich that own this country and most of the world have more power then any prez ever will.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>682630465
LOOK! SOMEONE USING A 4CHAN FAD AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT CUCK MEANS
>>
>>682630303
Go tell that to brazil
>>
>>682630303
Man, I live in a small socialist European country. You make enough to live, but after paying taxes, it's not enough to live anymore. All for that money to go to fund the living of welfare rats and illegal immigrants.
>>
File: Ibn-al-haytham.jpg (52 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ibn-al-haytham.jpg
52 KB, 500x333
>>682630315
We'd have been better off if they were, muslims invented the scientific method while we're still teaching Creationism in schools.
>>
>>682630162
Wake up and realize the only reason America has any world power is our huge companies that are sooooooo corrupt.
>>
>>682630253
That is fair enough, and i get why a guy like trump, an outsider whi gives 0 fucks about the establishment, can ring true with a lot of people. I love how he has shaken up the process, but the joke is over. He actually has a pretty good shot of becoming the president, and it is going to be a disaster.
>>
I can't wait.
We're going to make America great again because all of the worthless faggots and SJW babies are going to run away to Canada.
Fucking losers.
>>
File: Rosen2.png (142 KB, 341x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rosen2.png
142 KB, 341x327
>>682630592
Found the cuck
>>
>>682630602
So you are now comparing the US to Brazil? If thats all you got man, you are grasping for straws
>>682630655
What does that has to do with welfare.
>>
>>682630756
Sounds like you got mad more than anything
>>
>>682630685
Oh god. You really are deluded aren't you.

Look at the middle east and North Africa today. They sure are a thriving civilization aren't they?

Now look at those ''refugees'' in Europe now. They are destroying civilization, not building it.
>>
>>682628488
Check and yes we just want to see the US burn with president Donald Trump
>>
>>682630845
I think you're the bootyblasted one here, friend.
>>
>>682630089
>This is scary.
You should be scared.
You illegals will face judgement soon enough.
>>
>>682630712
He NEEDS to be prez and wake this fucking county up. Most of our country just tries to leech off the wealthy. Why should rich people (I'm saying who've done shit) give there money to unemployed undereducated people?
>>
>>682628230
Its probably just a couple people replying to their own posts. Hardly a majority
>>
>>682630756
I would like you to tell me what a cuck is.
>>
>>682630974
Thanks doll, but I would like you to define the word cuck
>>
>>682630794
No you stated that you can't see how welfare would increase from a socialist rule & I gave you a socialists ruled area that is now fucked to the 2 second dimension of hell. And if you think the us would never get that bad I got really bad news for you if you had any ideas like me in buying a house in the next 6 months :|
>>
Hillary is going to win. And no, I'm not a supporter.
>>
>>682630885
It's difficult to thrive when you are bombed into oblivion from every direction and the CIA is training your religious extremists into guerilla terrorists to fight The Commie
>>
>>682630602
And Argentina
>>
>>682631152
"Said the in the closet Hillary Clinton voter"
>>
>>682631144
You didnt say anything besides that you pay alot of taxes. I never said anything about socialism besides it doesnt guarantee more welfare
>>
>>682628896
I'm voting for trump because I'm tired of muh taxes going to nigger kids and their Jordan's and crack
>>
>>682631121
The original meaning of cuckold is a man with an adulterous wife, but it's taken on a new meaning. It now just means basically any pussy leftist male.
>>
>>682631064
Chinamen? Looks more like Mexican
>>
>>682628230
I feel sorry for Europe I hope it's not to late to do something before you have an inside civil war. I'm in Aus and I can tell you they are already doing the same shit here because we have too many sjw multicultural pushover fuckwits who just kiss their ass and let them kill people and spread their Sharia bullshit. Just yesterday I saw a grand imam declare a Muslim who murdered a man in the streets to be a good person on live TV... Good luck Europe.
>>
>>682630794
>what does that have to do with welfare.
Their money is being given to migrants and people who don't wan't to work, are you that stupid that you cannot grasp that ?
>>
>>682625476
It's funny how your president is behaving like a clown.
>>
>>682631253
Also difficult to thrive when your population is a bunch of violent apes who feel the need to kill to enforce their religion on everyone.
>>
>>682631253
It's all about the long game. Look at the bigger picture. The world as a whole. Take a second to step back and use your brain. Sure it's sad innocent people suffer. But it's necessary as a global community to further the human races survival and the survival of this planet. If I had it my way half the people in this world would be gone tomorrow.
>>
>>682631392
Oh yeah? So just like I said, 4chan fad thats said 1000 times a day
>>
>>682628230
You are obviously new here. And yes, 2 years is new. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>682631575
It doesn't matter how commonly used it is if its accurate
>>
>>682631437
That happens in every country that takes immigrants, not just socialist countries dumb ass.
>>
>>682631253
The reason those places fell into oblivion was because of their corrupt government and religious in fighting they have had well before anyone interfered.
>>
>>682631644
But if its only for 1 website and everyone else knows it as another definition, it wouldnt be accurate.
>>
>>682630708
indeed.
>>
>>682631644
The internet has changed the definition of words. Language changes.
>>
>>682631546
That also describes Christianity, so.
>>
File: We're on top.jpg (2 MB, 1596x3983) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
We're on top.jpg
2 MB, 1596x3983
>>
>>682631068
They shouldn't but we have so many other problems besids welfare. You really want that man speaking for you to fucking dictators and radicals that have access to nukes? Him? An ego maniac who thinks he can bully his way to anything? His whole platform is to piss people off.
>>
>>682631809
how so?
>>
>>682631809
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>682629694
Revolution is coming. Those with high IQs and RQs can see it. They are preparing for every contingency. Be the followers we all truly are and follow their example.
>>
File: 1452566066272.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452566066272.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>
>>682631870
>bernie
>safe zones
no correlation anon
>>
File: bernie wojak.png (174 KB, 535x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie wojak.png
174 KB, 535x577
>>
>>682625639
What was your first clue?
Mine was when they voted in a nigger Muslim.
Millennial cucks are ruining everything
>>
>>682625476
Presidential Nominee Trump
>in b4 "the election is rigged"
>>
>>682631887
The past two thousand years of war?
Even between Christians for being "the wrong sort" of Christian?
Protestants and Catholics were killing eachother in broad daylight not 30 years ago.
>>
>>682625476
He won't win. There are a lot of die-hard GOPers that have jumped ship and will continue to do so when Trump is given the nomination. They've expressed that they will vote for Hillary (which blows my fucking mind.)
>>
>>682632013
but there is. Bernie cucks get triggered easily and they need their safe spaces
>>
>>682629676

civilization started when racist assholes left some monkeys behind in africa
>>
File: 1456036270720.png (186 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456036270720.png
186 KB, 1000x900
>>
File: 1455976196436.jpg (35 KB, 597x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455976196436.jpg
35 KB, 597x548
>>682627540
>President Trump
>President Trump Jr
>President Eric Trump

>Can't wait

Ivanka for first woman president!
>>
>>682631872
You really think anyone will actually use a nuke? Like for real? The second anyone does the world is gone. And everyone knows that. Even the most fucked up dictator isn't stupid enough to actually use it. Nukes are basically bluff cards at this point. And IF nukes do get shot, humans dont deserve to live. No species that dumb should live. Everything in this entire world boils down to survival as planet and as a species.
>>
>>682628623
>How about all the white people go back to where they came from. Problem solved. Take the niggers too. The redskins and wet backs will fight for this land.
They did. They lost.
>>
>>682625476

I am appalled at how incredibly stupid we Americans are.

That being said, Trump is still better than Hillary, who is a pathological liar, traitor, and autocrat.
>>
>>682631809
Christians in the modern world don't stone people for adultery, cut hands off for stealing, or behead people for not following their religion.


When was the last time Christians went into a muslim country and slaughtered people in the streets? The reverse last happens much more often
>>
File: 1456091220331.gif (4 MB, 405x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456091220331.gif
4 MB, 405x287
>>
>>682630685
Aren't you supposed to be at your madrasah already?
>>
File: 47952588.cached.jpg (115 KB, 800x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47952588.cached.jpg
115 KB, 800x500
>>682625975
fuck you joe biden for democrat nominee for chaos
>>
>>682632237
>Iraq
>>
File: 1456978192553.jpg (276 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456978192553.jpg
276 KB, 1067x1384
>>
>>682632301
That was the US Military, not the Christians
>>
File: 1452823692310.png (167 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452823692310.png
167 KB, 1000x700
>>
>>682632383
And thats ISIS not muslims
>>
File: 1456105292154.jpg (235 KB, 1271x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456105292154.jpg
235 KB, 1271x900
>>
>>682632301
So the Iraq war was religiously motivated and all they did was slaughter people just because they were unbelievers?

Get your head out of your ass you fucking cuck and stop kissing up to muslims. They want to kill you just as much as anybody else.
>>
File: 1456665553387.jpg (418 KB, 600x791) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456665553387.jpg
418 KB, 600x791
>>
File: Caj9afwUkAAUk1C.jpg (49 KB, 540x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Caj9afwUkAAUk1C.jpg
49 KB, 540x528
I for one welcome a world where Europe has literally no competition as the only super-power.
>>
File: 1458187628331.jpg (101 KB, 469x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458187628331.jpg
101 KB, 469x331
>>
>>682632421
ISIS is purely religiously motivated and ISIS isn't the only muslim terror group that exists now or has ever existed.

Don't even try to compare them to the US military you fucking shit. Next you're probably gonna say the KKK is worse than them.
>>
>>682625657
/b/ is now full of stupid kids. It's over my dudes
>>
>>682632453
Sabra and Shatila massacre
>>
File: Frank Trump.png (470 KB, 592x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Frank Trump.png
470 KB, 592x449
>>
File: 1456726433290.png (224 KB, 1161x789) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456726433290.png
224 KB, 1161x789
>>
File: 1456676838658.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456676838658.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1461998050682.png (80 KB, 800x826) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461998050682.png
80 KB, 800x826
>>
>>682632694
How?
>>
>>682632554
No, I'm not, but what a few(50,000?) from the religion do, does not represent the religion as a whole (1.6 Billion?).
>>
>>682632595
That happened in the 80's. You really had to dig far back to find that didn't you?

Meanwhile the last muslim terror attack in a western country happened less than 2 months ago, and a few months ago before that.

I still can't see why you feel the need to defend muslims so much. They want to kill you just as much as anybody else.
>>
#feeltheBern2016
>>
>>682632508
What we need is a second coming. Not of Jesus, but of Hitler. I believe he will bless this world again.
>>
File: 1453684718211.png (646 KB, 661x696) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453684718211.png
646 KB, 661x696
>>
>>682632747
top lel
>>
File: 1461718880544.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461718880544.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>682632787
Well it's certainly far more than 50,000. It wouldn't be so common if it were that few.
>>
>>682632190
You can think you dont give a shit, but when a dirty bomb goes off, or terrorist are running through the streets because OUR fucking meme president snubbed some psychopath dictator, you will be singing a different tune
>>
>>682625476
If I can't have Bernie, then MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
26% of Americans are Republican supporters.

Trump has 35 or so percent of Republican supporters in his corner. That's somewhere near 9% of Americans.

Well this election is over Trump 4eva!

The least educated sect of Americans have selected the least electable candidate in their storied history of constant failure.

Meanwhile Trump is about 10 points behind Hillary and 15 points behind Bernie nationally.

Once the campaign starts he's going to be confronted with facts and information, Republicans hate facts and information, but Americans don't. "We're just gonna do it OK? And Mexico is gonna pay for it OK?" isn't going to fly with high school graduates and people with jobs.

All we're watching is the floundering of the failure party as it tries to defy reality and pretend it's not a global sideshow.
>>
File: Trump victorious.webm (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump victorious.webm
2 MB, 384x216
>>
>>682632790
>They want to kill you just as much as anybody else.
Pretty sure they want to kill people like you more.
>>
>>682632820
> WW3
> veterans
>>
The 12 year olds on /b/ aren't old enough to remember Idiocracy
>>
File: einstein.jpg (33 KB, 335x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
einstein.jpg
33 KB, 335x330
>>682625476
>>
File: Carl Trump Rally.png (1 MB, 1133x606) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carl Trump Rally.png
1 MB, 1133x606
>>
>>682632999
Um, no, they want to kill literally everybody west of them.
>>
File: 1459716495397.png (548 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459716495397.png
548 KB, 700x1082
>>
File: 1462383455935.gif (337 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462383455935.gif
337 KB, 1280x720
>>682632860
Fixed that for you
>>
>>682633107
we gonna build some walls or what?
>>
>>682632237

Islam goes through the same development that Christianity went 1000 years ago.
The Crusaders were just as bad as IS is today.
You have to know that Islam and Christianity have very much in common.
>>
>>682625476

Great, the US is going to look like that movie Deliverance now.
>>
File: 1459210699204.jpg (123 KB, 500x542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459210699204.jpg
123 KB, 500x542
>>
>>682633127
Source?
also why the fuck are you so afraid? We all are going to die at some time. You on the otherhand it will most likely be from choking on trumps tiny dick
>>
>>682632999
Why you no check em, cuckfag?
>>
File: DillWithIt.jpg (11 KB, 225x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DillWithIt.jpg
11 KB, 225x300
>>682632990
Viva La Trump! Fuck all of you fuckers criticizing our glorious Fuhrer!
>>
File: 1458195214205.jpg (249 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458195214205.jpg
249 KB, 1000x721
>>
>>682632999
No. They want to kill you just as much. You're just a useful idiot helping them push their ideology in the west.

I'm sure if another muslim gunman/suicide bomber starts killing people he won't care how much you defended muslims or pushed for ''tolerance''.
>>
>>682628896
So instead you're voting for a person who has basically said:

>she should win because of her gender
>she would keep a whole gender on a reserve (offending both a gender and native Americans)
>has in the past when asked her feelings on it responded without even thinking that marriage is only between a man and a woman?

Congrats you're a bigot who crys the term to detract from yourself. Trump is your scapegoat.
>>
>>682632900
I'll accept my fate. What happens happens. Do you still believe you're in complete control of your life? You could die right now. Would Bernie or trump matter then? Death is over your shoulder constantly, you can't feel it? When will people realise life is about living, not staying alive? I figure I'd rather have a few fun years with trump and die in few years than live the way America is forever. Bernie will change nothing. Trump is a curveball, something WILL change if he's prez. Don't know if it's good or bad, but I don't really care.
>>
>>682630735
>all of the worthless faggots and SJW babies are going to run away to Canada

Nope, the Canucks don't want no cucks
>>
File: Punished Trump.png (992 KB, 1170x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Punished Trump.png
992 KB, 1170x758
>>
THE 5 STAGES OF LIBERAL DENIAL

1) Trump won't run for president
2) Trump isn't a serious candidate
3) Trump will never win a State Primary
4) Trump will never get the nomination
5) Trump can't beat Hillary in the National Election
.
.
.
Oh Fuck!
>>
>>682631253
Is that what Fox news told you
>>
>>682633256
Christ, don't you cucks at least know how to form a cohesive sentence?
>>
>>682631064
Hey Chinaman, wanna make a few bucks?
show up to one of my rallies and pretend to be a supporter.
>here. Take this hat and sign. You're gonna need it.
>by the way you can bring your ugly wife too. The more chi...uh...the more the merrier...that's what I always say.
>>
File: Trump Wins.jpg (42 KB, 600x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump Wins.jpg
42 KB, 600x309
>>
>>682633256
''Why are you so afraid of dying? We're all gonna die eventually so let's just die now''

This is what you sound like


And maybe I'm afraid because I want my country's identity and culture to survive? Maybe I want my future children to be able to grow up in peace?
>>
>>682625639
Such a generic leftist comment. I thought /b/ is the opposite of that shit
>>
>>682633425
2 is still true tho
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 447x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 447x446
>>682633082
Shut up! Can't you see I'm 'batin' here?
>>
File: 1457064962273.jpg (95 KB, 613x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457064962273.jpg
95 KB, 613x1000
>>
>>682625476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QH20M7gG0c
>>
>>682633425
What would you do if he lost?
>>
>>682633377
Checked
And no im not helping them push their ideology, I just think we have better shit to focus on here at home in america.
>>
Don't care who wins.. Just waiting for max kek during debate when trump tells Hillary, "when her husband was prez she had One Job, and she had to outsource it to Monica"
>>
>>682632324
Who dis bitch?
>>
>>682633244
So that means muslims are allowed to rape, kill, and conquer as much as they like?

This is sick. You should really get help. Look at what damage your shit causes.
>>
File: Trump Sprite.png (4 KB, 248x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump Sprite.png
4 KB, 248x425
>>
>>682632900
Listen do what you want. Your vote doesn't matter overall. Just promise me you'll stop worrying about death and what can go wrong all the time. Lighten up. I could die right now happy. I'm warm, got some music going and I get to have a pretty decent convo with a stranger that isn't an immature asshole.
>>
>>682633512
There will never be peace though. There is always war. Name a time in the past 70 years we haven't acted hostile to a foreign country?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 233x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 233x216
>>682633425
6)Acceptance/Mass suicides
>>
>>682632982
going to facts and information is exactly where is going to have an upper hands at. what makes you think that is where he fails? your delusion? I dont know how you see the world, but trump doesnt look like he is a person without a plan. he is going to have an upper hand on Hillary at least.
>>
>>
>>682632324
So Trump gets to be the nigger?
>>
How did this fucking happen? Like seriously? You guys realize that Trump is probably the only candidate who can't beat Hillary Clinton right? If it had been Cruz or Kasich they would've wiped the fucking floor with her. But there is now a pretty much guaranteed win for the Democrats.
>>
File: 1461116233436.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461116233436.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>
>>682633400
>i dont have anything to lose so why should i give a fuck about anybody else?
You are the reason the world is fucked.
>>
>>682633732
People will never realise war is good. Too brainwashed.
>>
>>682633732
I'm not American. I'm talking as someone from Europe in the middle of this migrant invasion.


Man, learn to love your country and people. Hating yourself and your nation is not good for you.
>>
File: 1455837271008.jpg (276 KB, 633x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455837271008.jpg
276 KB, 633x950
>>
>>682632900
what are fantasy world living cucks like you doing on /b/? what the fuck has happened? is this the right website? what are all the emotional, rightous in their mind, muh feelings faggots doing here?
>>
File: 1456173631019.jpg (202 KB, 2370x1666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456173631019.jpg
202 KB, 2370x1666
>>
>>682633788
Trump has always been the nigger.
Trump secretly self identifies as the nigger.
The nigger is Trump.
Trump is the nigger.
Trump and his supporters have been drinking SO much niggnog
>>
>>682633696
No, but they don't care. Just like the crusader which slauhtered whole cities. Wich is worse than two Towers that went down
>>
“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions
>>
>>682631144
just reading ur convo. ur argument is pretty bad. id rec reading a book on how to debate or something
>>
>>682633597
Not that anon but jesh I couldn't imagine living with Hillary being on the TV all the time for 4 or 8 years. At least Obama had a very appealing presence. Hillary and Cruz are the most disgusting sounding candidates I've heard in awhile. But to answer your question I'd go back to living life and wait for the next election.
>>
>>682625639
Die, Berniefag. BOW TO YOUR LEADER!
>>
>>682633613
You are. You are defending them and going to every fucking length to justify their shit.

By doing this you are helping them.
>>
>>682633082
B-b-but Gatorade! It's what plants crave!
Next you'll be talking shit about Taco Bell!
>>
>>682633918
Because I'm happy? And I'm not voting? I'm ruining peoples lives by living passively? Do you hear yourself?
>>
>>682633961
I dont hate myself, or my nation. I think America needs to focus on itself and not the world.
>>
>>682633961
Ano na right though. The US has not gone 10 years without a war. The last 2 we're pre-emptive strikes that were flat out wrong. The US is trying to play world police
>>
File: 1454369533375.jpg (154 KB, 620x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454369533375.jpg
154 KB, 620x605
>>
>>682634046
So if they're not allowed to do that why are you justifying it?
>>
>>682625476
>Say it with me now.
"Faggot"--"faggot"
>>
File: 1455057341052.jpg (4 MB, 3200x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455057341052.jpg
4 MB, 3200x2000
>>
>>682633244
yet let me guess:

you have "evidence" that Muslims killed more people in history than Christians did
>>
File: 1452883201137.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452883201137.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6572
>>
Im sorry, but why do we hate hispanic people again?
>>
“I am Iranian by birth and of my Islamic Faith. I am also an American citizen and seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself, calling those out who speak against Islam, while halting other false beliefs.”

- Valerie Jarrett Stanford University 1977.
>>
>>682633247
we were already there brah
the American South is a festering boil of retardation
>>
>>682634357
because stormfag and /pol/

they are your bread and staff of life
>>
>>682634322
Say it with me

"Cuck"
"Cuck"
>>
>>682634368
>1977

faggot
>>
File: aq5M7KY_460s.jpg (58 KB, 460x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aq5M7KY_460s.jpg
58 KB, 460x562
>>
>>682634357
Fuck off racist.
>>
>>682632071
For fucks sake man. Nigger sure, but how long are you gonna keep beating that fucking Muslim drum?
>>
So I've everyone in congress dislikes trump, and he got the presidnecy, what are the chances of his impeachment after his first fuck up?
>>
>>682634438
say it with me

"hivemind"

"hive mind"
>>
File: 1456498977819.png (782 KB, 910x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456498977819.png
782 KB, 910x536
>>
>>682634322
Why would it matter who killed more? It's in the past. Nobody crusades anymore. You guys are literally arguing about something that could have been completely fabricated. The numbers I mean. It's possible for people to lie when they write history.
>>
>>682634534
>what are the chances of his impeachment
honestly that would be such a massive waste of time and resources

for both parties

for everyone
>>
>>682633717
I am not worried about death so much, but i dont want the world to burn. I can see the real dangers of having a guy like trump being the most powerful man in the world. I am not some idiot who thinks trump will be the next Hitler or anything, but his foreign policy and the way that he will talk to world leaders is going to bite us in the ass big time.
>>
>>
>>682634357
because you fucking smell like cat liter
>>
>>682634541
say it with me

"patriarchy"

"patriarchy"
>>
File: 1224451595805.jpg (90 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1224451595805.jpg
90 KB, 1152x864
>>682634096
Oh boy, just because I don't hate on them, I'm helping them
>>
>>682625763
But blacks are still horribly, horribly oppressed because they keep being told they are.
>>
File: Bernouts.png (2 MB, 1199x1279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bernouts.png
2 MB, 1199x1279
>>
>>682634541
Oh right, I should wake up and realise that socialism, a construct which is notorious for its MANY failures, is going to save an already failing country. I forgot.
>>
File: 1460082037371-1.jpg (50 KB, 248x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460082037371-1.jpg
50 KB, 248x239
>>682634489
>9gag watermark
>>
>>682634645
Some mother fucker out there actually did this...
>>
>>682634619
It's been done before. Look at Clinton and his fuck up wasn't even political based
>>
1944; 18 year old's bravely storm the beaches of Normandy into a hail of bullets and artillery fire.

2016; 18 year old's run like cowards to their safe places after hearing Trump's name
>>
File: Philippines_flag.jpg (359 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Philippines_flag.jpg
359 KB, 1200x900
>>682625476
I hope Trump knows a thing or two about the Philippines since commies there are preparing to attack American bases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwPUWVFS9E
>>
>>682634357
There's a difference between normal hispanics and illegal immigrants
>>
>>682634322
why the quotation marks on evidence. do you say that there is "evidence" that Julius Caesar lived? or that theres "evidence" that crusades happened?

no? then quit being a pseudo smartass faggot and say what you want to say directly.

>Implying you have something actually smart to say
>>
>>682625476
Well, since he pretty much has the nomination, make yourselves useful and vote in the democratic primaries to stop hillary
>>
Gary Johnson 2016
>>
>>682632557
>any opinion I don't like is stupid
Step down from your high horse cunt.
>>
>>682626237
Wait I thought Jews are conniving overlords of the universe
>>
>>682626237
Wait so what's Trump going to do? He's going to find "People, Great people, Great people he knows in business to fix the economy" He's going to build a wall, a big beautiful wall, the greatest beautiful wall and mexico will pay for it? He's going to cash in our debts?

People who listen to Trump are the bottom pool of society hence the reason why he has to do all of his speeches at a 3rd grade reading level.
>>
>>682634624
If he can fill a nation into voting for him you think he can't fool world leaders to side with him? He has a silver tongue. That's the only weapon a politician has or needs.
>>
>>682634195
I'm never said that it was correct nor did I justified it. I just hate that every one says that muslims are worse than Christans, because they did the same. Religon has always been bad and it will always be a barrier for progress.
>>
>>682634762
We honestly need another war.
>>
Haha, Hillary will stump Trump as soon as he sets foot on the debate stage. He'll be bawling in that festering cesspool of shit he calls his policy proposals.
>>
>>682634646
I don't smell like cat liter, fuck you asshole.
>>
>>682632900
You realize statistically speaking all that stuff is exponentially more likely to happen under Hillary or Bernie right? The terrorists want to do that regardless of who is potus. They will just have an easier time doing it if either of the dems win.
>>
>>
>>682634898
No, that's just so he can use his big boy words.
>>
>>682634594
the numbers aren't the issue

it's the end result of entire populations dead or enslaved. And any examination of history shows the Europeans were the worst examples.
>>
>>682634769
Only Hillary can save us.

She even took a hail of sniper fire while getting out of her chopper.
>>
>>682634709
You are directly helping them by defending them and trying to justify their shit.


Eventually, there comes a time when you have to push back, and you are just letting them walk all over you.
>>
>>682634733
tl;dr version?
>>
>>682634872
No. Why would you think that?
>>
>>682633759

Upper hand on what? His economic model is based on mass delusion and misinformation. He has absolutely no clue how defence treaties work, he doesn't understand even the most simple concepts of government. His foreign policy speech was an incoherent, rambling proclamation that everyone is stealing America's stuff, something that is easily proven untrue. What does he have left? "I'm gonna get them sand niggers"? Does he have a lot of command experience we don't know about? Let's not forget that the Taliban are a creation of Reagan and Cheney, if the gay fathers of modern terrorism can't figure it out, how can a soft Manhattan trust fun baby figure it out? Oh wait, he can't, he's just collecting votes from stupid people.

He's full of shit and his supporters are just desperate for a flavour of hope that lets them still vote for the party their pappy dun telled them they worship.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Things are going a little too well in America right now, like they generally are after a few years of liberal rule, time to break everything with some strong right wing can't do attitude and a potent dose of Republican failure.

Remember the right wing motto: "That's going to be too hard to do, let's not bother trying." Or "My pappy dun failed this'n way and I'm-a fail this'n way like he dun did."
>>
>>682634669
why, are you cramming for your Women's Studies Midterm?
>>
>>682634945
Why? What does this do besides make people money?
>>
>>682634738
>socialism
>its MANY failures
shitty b8 faggot
>>
>>682633040
you are an idiot
>>
>>682626419
>nigger president that destroyed country walks around openly & hasn't been kill
>believes one of the most powerful, richest, & well-liked men will be killed

Well here's another Bernie supporter
>>
I hope the libtard, muhfeeling, "you are racist for supporting trump" commenters are really really really really really good trolls. otherwise Ill consider America deserving it if Hillary or Bernie gets voted.
>>
File: full_on_retard.jpg (11 KB, 247x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
full_on_retard.jpg
11 KB, 247x204
>>682634762
>>
>>682634898
Not siding with trump bud. Just saying I like hill better than bern
>>
>>682633597
>What would you do if he lost?

Be very surprised.

Trump is a winner. His whole life and career has been about winning and he makes no apologies for that.
Liberals are all about losing and victimhood.
I think the public sentiment really is shifting toward "Let's win again".

Losers are dragging this country into a shithole.
>>
>>682635010
I don't even get why she lied about this.
>>
>>682635027
>Eventually, there comes a time when you have to push back, and you are just letting them walk all over you.
You mean like you're trying to do about the hate towards them? There's a difference between blind hatred towards a whole group of people, and understanding there will always be extremists in every religion.
>>
Democrats voted Obama twice for president with Hillary as the VP. You can't honestly think Trump has a chance. The working class finally realized voting Republican is voting against youself.
>>
>>682632557
/b/ was always full of stupid kids. The only thing that changed was the topics we talk about
>>
>>682625476
As a liberal who will be voting for whoever the democratic nominee is, I'll sleep much better now. Demographically, Trump loses, he has no path to winning the election.
>>
>>682634489
>don't take a fence
9gag ineloquent idiot humour. Basically all 5 statements say the same
>>
>>682635056

/thread
>>
TRUMP STUMP PUMP DUMP
>>
File: 1458030076028.jpg (243 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458030076028.jpg
243 KB, 800x800
>>
>>682635175
You do know numbers are against him in the primary right? He is forseen to lose to Hillary no matter how much of a "winner" he claims to be.
>>
Very soon our enemies will hail with us what we have created!
>>
>>682635092
Thin out the pop. Wake the world up. Advance technology WAY faster.
>>
>>682634760
Clinton's impeachment was totally politically-motivated.. The Republicans had already run up a 50 million dollar tab on investigations into the Clintons, and once the Lewinsky thing broke, they used the same prosecutor and players to then just switch to focusing on Clinton's BJ.

All it did was serve to lower morale and voter trust.
>>
>>682634810
faggot
>>
>>682635118
Sure, we should all just forget the time that socialism broke down and caused the destruction of 12 million Russian lives, because, that's not important because Bernie is "Democratic Socialist" (not a real thing)
>>
>>682634944
Ok so if muslims are just as bad as christians then why do you always side with muslims on everything and try to justify the rape of mostly christian countries?
>>
>>682634997
What do you think your argument is gonna do tho? Fix the world of religion?
>>
File: 1461629996818.jpg (44 KB, 540x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461629996818.jpg
44 KB, 540x351
>>
>>682625476
POTUS Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1269355676842.jpg (46 KB, 249x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1269355676842.jpg
46 KB, 249x363
Lol. Politics on /b/
>>
>>682625476
BERNIE IS ON SUICIDE WATCH.
>>
>>682634813
Are you denying that Caesar was a real person?
>>
>>682633425
Trump can beat Hillary

That's why real progressives (not liberals) want Bernie
>>
>>682634938
I dont think so because the way he got to where he is was by strong arming and intimidation. We ate it up because it is fucking great to watch someone put these establishment slimeballs in there place. Geopolitics doesn't work that way. You cant stop isis by calling them losers. You cant keep north korea calm by calling them little dicked faggots. Trump 8s not ready for what it really means to be the leader of the free world.
>>
>>
>>682635446
Bernie: "But I'm a democratic socialist" (wink wink wink)

"Really it's a different flavor of socialism" (wink wink
>>
>>682635175
Trump has been trying to be president since 2000~

>winner
>>
>>682632452

is that Shkreli on the right?
>>
>>682635370
Yeah even if you are part of the casualties? Also, war doesn't improve technology. If it did, we wouldn't still be using gun powder
>>
>>682635375
And I suppose every other scandal was just a vast right wing conspiracy too
>>
>>682630902
>burn
nope
>prosper
yes
>>
>>682635446
yup

another butthurt faggot who thinks socialism=Soviet Communism
>>
RIP America
>>
>>682628896
Shut the fuck up, Britfag
>>
>>682635239
Do you really think hillary Clinton is the vp?
>>
>>682635811
U.S.S.R = Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

What kind of republics? Socialist ones....
>>
>>
>>682635603
How's bern gonna fix those things? FBI and CIA does that. That's what we have military leaders and advisors for. That's why we have checks and balances. And also why declare a war when you can just assassinate one guy?
>>
>hurr who would be dumb enough to vote for trump

As opposed to WHO?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 324x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 324x324
>>682625476
I can almost hear the suitcases of liberal faggots slamming shut in a childish rage. Adios faggots, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Ps. Don't forget your hummus and Birkenstocks.
>>
Anybody who actively goes out and votes for any of the candidates running in this presidential race is a complete and utter idiot.
Let me say that again, in case you missed it:
Anybody who actively goes out and votes for any of the candidates running in this presidential race is a complete and utter idiot.
There are no candidates running who are worthy to become our president. If I were to vote (and I still might), I would write in "Nobody", because Nobody would be a far better president than any of these candidates. It wouldn't be a protest vote either -- just an honest assessment of the realities of this election. I would venture to say that, when honestly pressed on this issue, most Americans agree with my views on this matter (and I mean Americans in general, not just /pol/tards and /b/tards).
I still would rather see Trump win than Hillary, because a complete dufus idiot is always a better leader than a pure evil status quo supporting liar. Besides, I would like to watch it all burn. Chaos is where I thrive! Hence /b/. Come at me faggots!
>>
>>682635496
People need to realize that this society we enjoy so much had its roots in an oppressive military-driven theocracy where not believing in God was a death penalty offense
>>
>>682635960
U.S.A. = United States of America
Don't think we're really united right now
>>
>>682634646
Stop projecting anon please.

>>682634810
Other than the fact that one is here illegally, what makes them so different that you want to kick every last one of them out?

>inb4 "illegals commit more crime"
>>
>>682635236
They have a right to exist in their own countries. We have a right to exist in ours.

We have to just admit that their culture is not compatible with ours and does not belong in the west.
>>
>>682635745
More like I suppose you don't other people's posts and get anything out of them
>>
>>682635355

>You do know numbers are against him in the primary right? He is forseen to lose to Hillary no matter how much of a "winner" he claims to be.

The "numbers" have been against him from the start.
Remember when Jeb Bush was assured the nomination. He had the support. He had $150 million. He had PACs spending $100 million to advertise against him.

Then he spends $1.5 million (of his own money), mostly on travel expenses, and Jeb goes away.

Wait until he starts in on Hillary.
>>
>>682636078
Cucks always grasping for their straws
>>
>>682634769
>maoist rebel news
>>
>>682636078
Thank your president. We're in the midst of the most racism since the 1960s, which started increasing when Obama took office.
>>
>>682635727
You think it doesn't. Look at planes before and after the world wars. And yeah I'll die, I'll get to have some fun before I go.
>>
>>682635960
>durr socialism is Communism because durrr
ah yes another candidate for Bernie Sanders' Free Education

you might actually have the luxury of taking a proper social studies class
>>
>>682635056
>His economic model is based on mass delusion and misinformation.

I hope you dont expect me to belive you from a statement such as thta. fuck facts or didnt happen. (but Im sure you are just repeating some shit from plebbit or the sorts. you dont sound like a person with a thought process if his own)

>he doesn't understand even the most simple concepts of government

again. based on what? repeating from libtards?
"Things are going a little too well in America right now, like they generally are after a few years of liberal rule"

WHAT NIGGER? guess at which pointing I deduced you were unable to think on your own.

> "That's going to be too hard to do, let's not bother trying."

from this comment I get you are one of those people the like to get cucked huh? I bet you think pilling muslim immigrants is a hard thing to do but a right one dont you? you think being libtard, taking dicks up your ass is hard for the white male but thats how it should be? legitimate question? do you support these kind of things? because I think you do.
>>
>>682636244
Russia wasn't communist. They were a socialist state you dumb fuck
>>
>>682635727
Well the rail gun is a thing now. So there's that. Night vision. Space exploration. Medical advances. I'm not for war but it does provide advances. It's not gunpowder's fault that it's extremely efficient at moving a piece of lead 1500+/- fps down range
>>
>>682636158
That's a dollar amount, not people's view points. Polls don't put that into play. Jeb is a terrible example because he has had name recognition
Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 74
Thread DB ID: 34322



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.