Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Well it's official:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 64
Well it's official:

The GOP is officially done as a party in the US. The hard right has completely hijacked and destroyed the party with the impending nomination of Donald Trump.

This is the end of the party as we knew it because they are now destined to lose both the house and the senate as a result of this bad choice.

Racist extremists will never have as big of a voice as they are hoping for, and this will only drive an historic Hillary win with a record-breaking landslide in November.

Seriously how the fuck could this happen in this country?
>>
Watch the John Oliver where he says 'part of me likes Donald Trump. It's a part of me I really hate'. It was funny
>>
>>682606858
It happened because both the Democrats and the Republicans have sold out to the super rich.

But the Democrats have sold out less.

So while the support base of both parties has been shrinking for decades (55% voter turnout? Bitch, please.) the Democrats are feeling it slightly less badly.
>>
>>682606858
Apparently there are more rednecks among us than we had ever thought possible.
>>
>>682607053
>It happened (Trump win)
>sold out to the super rich

>Trump..... super rich
>Trump......super rich

you wot m8?
>>
>>682606979
>Watch the John Oliver

lol fuck off millennial
>>
>>682606979
How dare you suggest that I watch a feminist shill?

Fuck off cuckboy, go back to your safespace. This isn't your hugbox.
>>
>>682606858
Classic GOP fuck up.

They literally handed the 2016 presidency to Hillary on a silver platter.
>>
The scary part is that heay gain the majority of independent voters, and Establishment repubs vote against Hillary. He may SERIOUSLY become pres.
>>
>>682607409
If you believe this to be so true, then why are you even mad?
>>
File: current year.jpg (109 KB, 800x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
current year.jpg
109 KB, 800x660
>>682606979
>>
>>682607478
That's not the scary part. That's the only good thing about this.

Donald Trump needs to win, whether you see it or not.

If he doesn't, say goodbye to the freedoms of every white in america.
>>
>>682606979
How can it be the current year
>>
>>682607478
>majority of independents

Not even close anon. Hillary has the independent vote, hands down. Literally every poll out shows that she is extremely strong with not only independents but with women, blacks, latinos, and the lgbt community.
>>
>>682607609
>If he doesn't, say goodbye to the freedoms of every white in america

Muh Fox news kool-aid
>>
>>682607546
Because killary
>>
>>682606858
If you think Trump is hard right you are in for a surprise.
>>
>>682606858
We suffered 8 years of your dumb dindu sandnigger sympathizer. Time to lube up for 8 years of right wing domination
>>
>>682607693
SERIOUSLY??? Polls when he hasn't even started on Clinton yet???
>>
>>682607097
All voting for the guy from Brooklyn
>>
>>682607693
Cept for that little tiny Rasmussen poll out Monday showing trump winning by +2. If the trend keeps its pattern them at number will just keep getting bigger
>>
>>682606858

>Far Right

Trump is more moderate that most of the other republican candidates are you retarded?
>>
>>682607890
stupidity highlighted
>>
File: trump_poll.jpg (39 KB, 722x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_poll.jpg
39 KB, 722x527
>>682607565
>>
>>682607978
>Rasmussen (right leaning)
> +2 well withing the margin of error
>>
File: Trump_polls.jpg (135 KB, 982x893) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_polls.jpg
135 KB, 982x893
>>682607978
>>
>>682608138
this!

Hillary has a double-digit lead over Trump.

Registered democrats outnumber registered republicans 2.5:1 and this doesn't take into account all of the independents that she already has.

Hillary is going to win in a record setting historic landslide like never before seen.
>>
>>682607985
I think that's why he will win. I think he's the antiliberal democrat this country has needed for years. He's sick of the PC LBGTBBQSHTFSTFUOMGSMH BLM nonsense from the liberals that have taken over the democrat party that spawned the mass exodus of the more conservative dems years ago.
>>
>>682608031
Just shows how violent liberals are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzNANDofCU

They fucking try and say trump supporters are violent and irrational but we all know the truth.
>>
>>682608308
>taken over the democrat party


1/10
>>
>>682608366
How many other candidates have literally caused riots?

Protip: NONE. Just Trump.
>>
>>682608138
>>682608303
why dont you read all this good info that says your wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states
>>
>>682608455
Trump didnt cause the riots butthurt liberals did.

Your the ones showing up to start riots trump supporters show up to hear trump.
>>
>>682606858
> ... how the fuck could this happen in this country?
Are Americans not aware of how fucking stupid they've looked for the past 5 decades? Are Americans the only people that didn't see some stupid shit like 'Trump President' happening in their near future?
Have they unironically made a country dedicated to the movie 'Idiocracy'?
>>
>>682606858
You're stupid for even considering a mainstream media site that is working directly with Hillary. She's bought, the media's bought and they are all working together.
I can't wait to Make America Great Again
>>
>>682608627
>Your
>uneducated redneck

You are = You're
>>
>>682608966
>hurr: this invalidates his point
>>
>>682608920

You're a fucktard.
>>
File: 1461221392360.jpg (104 KB, 1192x953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461221392360.jpg
104 KB, 1192x953
>>
As an socialist european, I prefer Trump than Hilary. At least he wouldn't go around the world starting random wars. He's a dickhead, but he don't give a fuck about other countries.

It'll be fun to see him getting cucked by China, btw
>>
>>682608920
>muh tinfoil hat
>>
>>682608455
How many kids overuse the word literally?
>>
>>682608966
What a faggot

>well shit he actually makes sense... Hurry insult his grammar that he used online

If I knew that you would be too autistic to handle not using an ' than I probably wouldn't bother responding in the first place

BTW PROTIP isn't a word so fuck off
>>
>>682609393
okay kiddo
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1226x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1226x887
Gives us rational people much pleasure watching trumpfags get all worked up and excited. Come November, Trump will lose and you will cry. I will drink your tears.

>inb4: trumpfag quotes right leaning poll that says trump will win
>>
>>682609314
>Trump
>wouldn't start random wars

Oh my sweet summer child. Do you know who he is? Have you read his thoughts on foreign policy?

Goodnight, Eurocucks. Trump is about to put you all to sleep.
>>
>>682609424
>PROTIP isn't a word

you must be new here
>>
>>682606979
>watching john oliver
>isn't in the trash where he belongs

Bet you enjoy chineese cartoons too
>>
>>682609506
>crying delicious tears due to the Trump victory
>>
>>682608366
liberals and hypocrisy go hand in hand. nothing new here
>>
>>682609393

Literally all of them.
>>
>>682609314
4chan presents
>I have no idea about politics: the post
Coming to a random imageboard near you on May 4th
>>
>>682609555
It is as much as a word as using "your" is. It's considered internet slang, but you expressed outrage at the improper use of the English language. So I return the gesture because I assume you would prefer to not make grammatical errors because you are a faggot.
>>
A
>>
>>682608455
Yes, because Trump supporters are rioting at Trump rallies

Did you even dress yourself today?
>>
>>682609674
>grammar school quality level of insults

You're showing your level (or lack) of intelligence anon.
>>
File: 1462143744106.jpg (44 KB, 822x1028) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462143744106.jpg
44 KB, 822x1028
Looking forward to a lot more of this in the future. All of the assholes in American society have decided to wear shirts outing themselves.

Prepare to get stomped. Gonna have to buy new pair of docks for the occasion, classic fascist ass kicking shoes. I'm ready for war.
>>
>>682610086
Neat
>>
>>682610126
Sweet, new knockout game targets.

Racists deserved to be owned.
>>
>>682607609
God I hope youre kidding.
>>
>>682610086
WOAH!
>>
>>682609046
>implying he ever had a valid point

>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

https://vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn
>>
File: Maximus Kekkus.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Maximus Kekkus.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
>>682606858
>Their nominee is Trump
>>
>>682610126
>>682610227

>we're tolerant to EVERYONE
>except people who disagree with us

leftist logic
>>
>>682608388
>not understanding what I'm talking about.

Wehavegottoapologiseforslavery/10
>>
File: 1392075201738.gif (314 KB, 248x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392075201738.gif
314 KB, 248x200
>>682610086
>>
>>682606858
>far right
No not at all. That was ol tea party cruz, think god that fuck dropped out. He was hell bent on bringing in the second coming
>>
>>682609068
>insults instead of trying to prove a point

At least I don't want a woman who's also a criminal running my country.
>>
>>682609674
What you are experiencing is similar to lottery fever. You think (hope) you will win despite all of the statistics saying that you almost definitely will not.

Grow a pair and up your game instead of depending on a policitian (or lottery) to improve your shitty worthless life.
>>
File: trumpcest02.jpg (61 KB, 634x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpcest02.jpg
61 KB, 634x637
>>682610086
this pleases the donald
>>
>>682610378
>sometimes = all the time
>protesters = riots

You're trying way too hard here....

1/10
>>
>>682610413
I fucking DESPISE conservative assholes. Being "tolerant" doesn't mean letting people walk all over you. Fighting and killing is necessary for survival.

You came for us, not the other way around. we're just fighting back.
>>
>>682610413
never use leftist and logic in the same sentence
>>
>>682610611
When the hell did conservatives come for you?
>>
File: 1423387171883.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423387171883.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>682606858
R.I.P. GOP

Thanks for handing the presidency to Clinton!
>>
>>682610413

It's called being tolerant of anyone reasonable. If you're a moronic inbred homophobic xenophobic piece of shit (i.e. Trump supporter) then you deserve a curb stomping because your mom should've swallowed you.
>>
File: assdf.png (42 KB, 245x185) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assdf.png
42 KB, 245x185
>>682610086

SHIIIIT NIGGA, YOU CAN'T DO THIS
>>
>>682610513
>will win despite all of the statistics saying that you almost definitely will not

Yes, exactly like all of those that said that he couldn't secure the nomination. The ones that we've been bombarded with left and right for the past year..... exactly.
>>
>>682610686
Buzzwords!
>>
>>682610713
what was it?
>>
>>682610686
because muslims are SO reasonable!
>>
File: 1458650874923.jpg (168 KB, 709x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458650874923.jpg
168 KB, 709x648
>>682606979
>>
>>682610686
How is trump racist.

>OMG like REALLLY
>>
> mfw canadian
> hope trump wins
> looking forward to 4 years of amazing tv
>>
>>682608031
He deserved a pop in the kisser and a bullet to the brain. Trump single handedly destroyed the Republican party and handed the election to the democrats. I hope Trump get raped by a pack of angry niggers and dies of a collapsed asshole.
>>
>>682610686
Jesus christ just shut the fuck up! You're making the rest of us look bad
>>
>>682610686
The constitution would disagree with you there bucko
>>
>>682610679
When nominated a literal fascist as your presidential candidate. Whether or not his campaign is a put is irrelevant. The supporters believe it.

There is no choice but to fight. Negotiation is now impossible.
>>
>>682610928
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>682610970
Why do you think the new course of action is to ramp up support for the republican congressmen? They better swear in whats his face for the supreme court, cause hillarys nominee will be a shit show.
>>
>>682611052
How is Trump fascist? Please tell me.
>>
>>682610928
>>682611061
>>
>>682610827
>>682610928
>>682610989
>>682611009

Oh look, the Trump fans are here. Just popping in between fucking a horse and your next banjo lesson before heading off to get it on with your cousin?
>>
>>682611052
>fascist
No, you just trolling?
>>
File: liberals.jpg (347 KB, 1182x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberals.jpg
347 KB, 1182x488
>>682610686
kek, do you even hear yourself when you're talking
>>
>>682611052
You want a fight? That's cool. Nigga we got guns n shit. And a pack of niggers wanting to beat one guy to death because of a trump shirt justifies use of deadly force.
>>
File: 490.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
490.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>682611186
Got try bucko
>>
>>682611208
Nice try, but the Trump supporters spat on him, called him nigger and struck him first.

>lrn2news
>>
>>682611186
Oh look, zero arguments, only ad hominem because you can't say anything bad about Trump as a candidate except bullshit your SJW media tells you.
>fascist
>rascist
>homophobic
>mysogynistic
>bigot
>>
File: feelthebernout.jpg (691 KB, 843x2987) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feelthebernout.jpg
691 KB, 843x2987
>>682611186
Trump has won the nomination and your tears are delicious
>>
>>682608455
Literally, the most ignorant post on this thread
>>
>>682611208

Do you even context bro?
>>
>>682611380
Soo.. SJW bingo, anyone?
>>
File: 1458512937782.jpg (134 KB, 419x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458512937782.jpg
134 KB, 419x421
>>682611186
>>
>>682611385
That image....

Fools and their money are soon parted.
>>
>>682611186
No. As a matter of fact I'm at work. Where you could be of you weren't a lazy nigger tryna get on dem programs while you wait for your fire AF mixtape to drop and the food stamps to hit the card so you can trade them for swishers and weed
>>
File: 1459624961893.jpg (99 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459624961893.jpg
99 KB, 413x395
>>682610126
>yfw all of the assholes in American society have decided to wear shirts outing themselves

Niggers > Spics > Retards > ... > Dogshit > Trump supporters

I curbstomp Trumpfags with no remorse. They aren't human anyway. Subhuman Trump scum.
>>
>>682611385
>Americans take political views so seriously that they'll fire people and kill themselves over opinions
>>
>>682611186
>2016
>not liking banjo music

get >>>/out/
>>
File: 503.jpg (52 KB, 680x655) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
503.jpg
52 KB, 680x655
>>682610686
That doesn't sound very reasonable. Sounds very violent and extremist to me. Are you, perchance, a moslem?
>>
File: 1461878031952.jpg (2 MB, 1488x8000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461878031952.jpg
2 MB, 1488x8000
>>682611548
>>
As an outsider, all I can say is that republicans itt are living up to every single stereotype and cliche as presented in every show and movie ever.

Could make some good evidence in favour of eugenics I guess.
>>
File: TriggerPuff.webm (749 KB, 720x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TriggerPuff.webm
749 KB, 720x404
>>682611463
>>
>>682611558
Cool story
>>
File: 1293417184248.jpg (80 KB, 634x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1293417184248.jpg
80 KB, 634x600
>>682611182
I'd rather have this raging faggot as president than Trump.
>>
>Racist extremists will never have as big of a voice as they are hoping for, and this will only drive an historic Hillary win with a record-breaking landslide in November.
>>
>>682608736
the movie where the black president gets bailed out by the smart white guy. that movie?
>>
>>682611385
>when my gf has urges she has a friend she goes too and you know whatever.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHA This is the people that are hillary/bernie supporters.
These filthy pieces of shit cucks.
HAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>682611649
>says op
Yall posting in a troll thread
>>
File: 1458222544481.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458222544481.png
156 KB, 574x601
>>682611610
+3 SHEKELS FOR YOU
>>
>>682608736
the entire western world thinks this about you
>>
>>682608736
That movie is literally what a Sanders presidency would do to America minus the guns.
>>
>>682608455
Butthurt libtards show up at Trump rallies and get violent...

Trump supporters don't go to Bernie/Hillary rallies to start fights...

Might want to try thinking things over before you ramble ignorance next time.
>>
>>682608966
hey grammar fag your ready to suck some dick?
>>
>>682611689
And this is where you lost. You'd rather have an incompetent child as prez because of YOUR FEELING. That's not how politics work. But maybe I expect too much from you.
>>
File: 1399817137533.jpg (2 MB, 2334x2159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399817137533.jpg
2 MB, 2334x2159
>>682606858
Fuck off shekelstein
>>
File: 1452724626797.jpg (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452724626797.jpg
132 KB, 640x1136
>>682611676
I'd rather vote for that SJW wildebeest than Trump.
>>
>>682611911
Thats because theres no short bus to get them there
>>
>>682606858

Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio are just another Mitt Romney. Another shit candidate. They would have been destroyed by Hillary regardless.

If this is the end of the Republican party, good. That party NEEDS to die. It needs to die and be burned, its ashes scattered to the wind.

It is literally the richest people in the country making a little puppet Jesus dance to distract the drooling Alzheimer's addled folks who still would vote for such a shit party.

We need a CONSERVATIVE party. Small government, low taxes, isolationist foreign policy. An actual Libertarian party would be popular, as long as it wasn't being dragged down by Bible thumping ultra tards.
>>
>>682611966
Mmhmm bait
>>
>>682611811
Trump isnt jewish. He just lets ivanka get dicked by a jew because he is a cuck. There is a difference
>>
>>682610950
This.
>>
File: TxN60.jpg (107 KB, 1366x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TxN60.jpg
107 KB, 1366x1024
>>682611689
>>682611966
>>
>>682610126
sure is edgy in here.
>>
>>682612011
Holy shit. This. How has nobody figured this out to the point that this is bigger.
>>
>>682608736
America was bad in that movie because someone who wasn't a career politician was in charge (the president used to be a wrestler or something)
Are you saying you only want career politicians to be in politics? Because we have a movie for that as well, it's called 1984/Farenheit 451/Brazil
>>
File: 87606676111.jpg (13 KB, 242x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87606676111.jpg
13 KB, 242x226
>>682611957
Hi Donald! Thank you for ensuring the dems win the presidency!
>>
was /b/ ever good?
>>
Stay mad libcucks :^)
>>
>>682606858
>hard right
Do you know anything about politics?
>>
File: 1446407286300.jpg (177 KB, 600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446407286300.jpg
177 KB, 600x900
>>682608491
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states

holy shit. the republicans have gerry mandered my state so fucking hard. they have everything in my state. but they democratic split is blue? lol WTF. i fucking hate this bullshit.
I know there are states where dems do it also.
I hope that america can create a more uniform voting system. outlaw gerrymandering and give people voting day off.
>>
>>682608736
No one respects or fears the US because of the current pussy in office. They probably won't respect us much with Trump either, but they'll at least not start crap out of fear that Trump will go batshit crazy on their asses
>>
>>682607198
If your not a millennial then you are far too old to be shitposting on a Wednesday morning on /b/. Why aren't you at work anon?
>>
>>682610611
sure kid. just like hitler was fighting back against the jews.
>>
>>682606858
Good. The GOP was always a tool of the elites. They played the base, the base is pissed. Fuck the GOP.

There are no good guys. Stop wanting what you cannot have.
>>
>>682611591
dueling fucking banjos all damn day
>>
File: GaryPaulsen_2003.jpg (269 KB, 947x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GaryPaulsen_2003.jpg
269 KB, 947x1200
>>682612248
>mfw you will never experience a job that allows you to shitpost on a weds
>>
>>682606858
>Seriously how the fuck could this happen
Seriously, could you be any dumber?
>>
>>682607833
He's not talking about trump, he's talking about trump supporters
>>
>>682612248
Not the guy, but It's Thursday early morning here in New Zealand.
>implying time is the same everywhere.
>>
File: trump eagle.jpg (22 KB, 659x659) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump eagle.jpg
22 KB, 659x659
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 500x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 500x304
>>682606858
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>682606858
>Seriously how the fuck could this happen
Seriously, could you be any fuckin dumber?
>>
File: Trump Hitler.jpg (40 KB, 457x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump Hitler.jpg
40 KB, 457x553
>>682612265
>hitler

You do realize that Trump is the one like Hitler don't you?

Probably not, you're too fucking retarded to notice details when you're too busy getting a racist boner over his hateful rhetoric.

kys
>>
LALALALALALALA I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG ALALALALA

>every libcuck ITT
>>
File: 1462205204748.png (119 KB, 264x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462205204748.png
119 KB, 264x315
>>682611385
>The black guy who is fucking the woman I wanted to marry, is a clinton supporter

HOLY FUCKING KEK I thought calling bernie supporters cucks was just a blank insult. Turns out they are LITERALLY cucks!
>>
>>682612212
>outlaw gerrymandering
Uh...
>>
>>682610926
saved lol
>>
File: Trump-rally.jpg (214 KB, 940x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump-rally.jpg
214 KB, 940x545
>>682610126
Ooh the edges on this one..!
>>682611558
You ain't stomping shit you lil pussy :^)
>>
>>682607053
>Democrats sold out less.
Do people seriously believe this, when Shillary is the presumptive nominee?
>>
File: keks.jpg (17 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keks.jpg
17 KB, 450x450
>>682612492
>a racist boner
>>
>>682612492
>>
>>682608303
You're an idiot.

I'm a "registered" democrat that's voting for Trump, go figure..

Nobody wants that soulless bitch as president.
>>
>>682612525
Hah hah, yeah. Because of one story you read on the internet, you can draw conclusions about millions of people. Is this how you make judgements about Mexicans, blacks and Chinese people? No wonder you're a Trump supporter.
>>
>>682612595
>presumptive

"implying"
>>
>>682607771
More like /pol/ but keep trying.
>>
>>682612364
Not him but I'm at work right now. Lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 362x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 362x336
>>682608736
Cry more cunt
>>
>>682608966
I think I found the proud redneck
>>
>>682612723
Its awesome right?
>>
>>682606858
>Racist extremists will never have as big of a voice
Yet they easily got Trump in the position hes in.
your lack of statistics is distrubing.
Everyone like you doubted he would win a "single vote" yet he constantly won over and over again.
Get rekt cunt. Glad your going to be living in the shit heap of the country the world already knew it was.
>>
File: trump kills pc.jpg (350 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump kills pc.jpg
350 KB, 1200x859
>>
>>682606858
>The hard right has completely hijacked and destroyed the party

Trump is the most liberal (in the correct sense of the word; Bernie is the most leftist) candidate running. He's a populist however, and he has gotten as far as he has by pandering to the far right, particularly the fringes, but he is not on the far right. His history demonstrates his views much better than his campaign rhetoric.

If you want a president to his right, then by all means vote for Hillary though. She's not much different from him in that she panders to what passes for a left in this country, but her history too shows that she is much different than she wants voters to believe. I mean, do remember that her first foray into politics was campaigning for Barry Goldwater. Her family is staunchly Republican, and she was too until she married a guy who was a Democrat with high political aspirations.
>>
>>682612339
NOW WE'RE TALKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
>>
>>682610126
>lefty antifa cuck tries to attack a trump supporter
>gets shot because of CC/SYG/Make my day/Castle/Whatever
>HE DIN DO NUFFIN
>>
So non-American-fag here. I see Trump is a bigot and kinda stupid, but Hilary seems like a lying war-mongering bitch. What will America do? What is going down?
>>
>>682612784
>this election is going to be the one
>implying shit wont stay the same
Kek
>>
File: Trump slander.jpg (416 KB, 960x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump slander.jpg
416 KB, 960x719
>>682611676
>useful idiots
>>
>>682612595
Oh yeah, she's definitely sold out. But she does want to do at least a few things that might help her voters.

The Republicans don't wanna do shit.

They can't legalise weed because of the prison lobby, they can't do anything about immigration reform because multiple industries rely on illegal workers, they can't scale back on the wars because they are owned by the big weapon makers, and they can't help the poor because ALL of their donors dont give AF.
>>
>>682612663
This. In GA you don't have to "register" per se. But I was a dem voter for years.

TRUMP 2016!!!
>>
>>682612886
>this totally isnt bait
>im totally not op
>>
>>682612705
Isn't that exactly what you do when it comes to Trump supporters?

>Liberal hypocrisy
>>
This shit is unacceptable dems. vote those conservative dummies out of office. they are ruining the economy and fucking over education. Just look at what happened in kansas. they had control of everything in the state and completely fucked over the economy by cutting taxes, giving money to rich, and cutting education.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2fBsxvSN1c

After citizens united, there is a lot of dark money being spent to elect conservatives in state politics. thats why there was a huge surge in republican states in 2012 and 2014. citizens united was in 2011.
gee, citizens united was in 2010.
Wake up people, tell the government what you want.
>>
File: 1.jpg (65 KB, 482x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
65 KB, 482x800
>>682607693
>extremely strong with independents...black...latino community
>extremely strong with independents... Dependent community
>extremely strong with independents...
>>
>>682612663
>>682612949

0/10
>>
>>682612772
Pretty awesome. Especially when the Bernie shills all want a living wage handed to them and I'm over here like "earn it?"
>>
>>682606858
>The hard right has completely hijacked and destroyed the party

Jesus you faggots are insufferable.

There isn't even a right in America at all. We have a left and a middle.

Wanting to keep illegals out of your country isn't hard right you dunce. You faggots spout whatever the click bait on your Facebook wants you to.
>>
>>682612492
Holy shit! Hitler used a bath room like I do too!
And he also wore clothes
Combed his hair
woke up in the mornings
AND HOLY SHIT!!!
HITLER BREATHS LIKE I BREATH!!!
OMG AM I HITLER>!>!>!>!??!?!?!?!>!>!?!>!?>!<!!!!!111111

>fuck off cunt.
>>
>>682612886
Trump will fuck up literally everything, and Hillary cant be trusted. When its down between those two, I'll go for Hillary though
>>
>>682606858
so serious question
how much exactly do you get paid to shill for hillary and try and convince people to vote for her, and failing that to not vote at all because its a "hopeless lost cause" to vote against her?
im looking for work and can lie with the best of them
>>
>>682612919
>But she does want to do at least a few things that might help her voters.

No she doesn't. She's stolen a few policy ideas from Bernie, but only a damned fool would think she'll stick with them once she's in office.
>>
>>682613068
Exactly. I went through the shit, now im sitting alright
>>
>>682612492
>eating the status quo bait this hard
>not seeing hilldog for the wretched criminal she is
good one fam forreal
>>
>>682606858

anon, you need to pay better attention: the Donald is preparing to announce the return of lynchings for niggers and faggots

LET THE POOL PARTY BEGIN, sig heil!
>>
>>682612856
This.
>>
>>682606858

Hillary won't win, no one wants that piece of shit even when it's just a choice of her or Trumps dumb ass
>>
>>682613185
>reverse bait
>>
>>682613072

LOL you cucks actually believe there's no right? Your dems are as right-wing as euro conservative parties ffs. Your right is a frothing sea of utter retardation that would make the fucking arabs seem liberal by comparison.
>>
>>
>>682612492
>compares tangential similarities
>makes stuff up to fit
Typical Shillary tard.
>>
>>682613237
Hillary is a lesser evil.
>>
>>682610465
This
>>
>>682613112

agreed anon

i wouldnt vote for that cunt if she gave me 20 billion dollars

she is literally like all of the shit stuck under the edge of the toilet bowl that is washington dc politicians
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (90 KB, 600x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan.jpg
90 KB, 600x468
Dear SJW's, losers in life, crybaby cunts that can't handle personal accountability, overly sensitive entitled cucks and other degenerate pieces of filth that is the very opposite of pride and strength:

Thank you. All your whining, crying and childlike refusal to accept fact and take responsibility for your lives is music to my ears.

I was once a leftie degenerate myself, and on days that I feel like being lazy in college, skipping a workout or just feel down and is about to start self-pitying; I go here.

Watching your absolute failure to handle your own emotions motivates me to be strong. Watching your un-nationalstic cuckoldery and self-hate reminds me to be proud and your attempts at logic makes me laugh.

I'm normalfag as fuck but being able to visit the depths of human degeneracy in just a few clicks makes me absolutely love 4chan.
>>
File: 1438662857327.jpg (38 KB, 540x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438662857327.jpg
38 KB, 540x503
Give people the Internet, buzz feed, Tumblr, and Facebook. Suddenly we have a flock of fucking idiots who seem to know leagues of politics. Go back into your little safe space you sjw cucks. Figure out your sex first before coming into politics
>>
>>682612705
Shouldn't you be prepping the bull any time soon? ;^)
>>
>>682612492
Are you a Bernie supporter? He's the socialist right?

I'll bet you didn't know that Hitler was also a socialist. He was, look it up.

Conclusion: Hitler is closer to Bernie than he is Trump.
>>
>>682607693
What frakking poll are you talking about? The big vein covered glistening pole in your mouth, clearly.
The only group that likes shillary is the uneducated, which also seems to be what dominates trump rallies, as well.
>>
File: hillary semi nude.jpg (39 KB, 323x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary semi nude.jpg
39 KB, 323x500
>>682613333
>>
>>682608455
It's actually butthurt faggots like yourself that go to Trump rallies and start shit. If you decide to get violent because you disagree with someone then YOU are the aggressor and the one who is at fault, not the other person for having an opinion that you don't like.
>>
>>682613400

Fuck off /pol/ with your edgelord cringeposts, you are the nigger here.
>>
Bernstein: There Will Be ‘Very Damaging’ Leaks From Hillary Email Investigation, Her Actions Reckless and Entitled
>>
>>682613160
All it takes is hard work and determination. You wanna eat? You're gonna have to get your hands dirty.
>>
>>682613577
>/pol/ get out of my safe place!
>>
File: full_on_retard.jpg (11 KB, 247x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
full_on_retard.jpg
11 KB, 247x204
>>682613477
>>
>>682613322
>lol
>cucks
>saying anything that happens in American politics is akin to authoritarian Islamic governments

What's it like living with an extra chromosome?
>>
>>682613477

National socialism isn't 'socialism' in anything other than name you uneducated faggot.
>>
>>682612248
>MFW I am at work too
>Not a mellinimal
>>
This is the year of the "outsiders". The Hilda beast is the very definition of what alot of America are sick of.
>>
>>682607609
Why are you so fucking dumb?!
>>
Make connection of opponent's father to JFK assassination. Seems legit.
>>
>>
>>682613776
economically identical

try harder
>>
>>682613477

actually Hitler was a fascist

it was socialism in terms of governmental control of everything

but it was fascist in that private individuals owned the means of production while the central government controlled said production

it's like complicated and stuff so we should get back to our "hilary is a cunt" "the donald is a bankrupt faggot" stuff
>>
>>682613364
>pathological liar
>will say anything to get elected
>doesn't care about Americans being murdered
>flip flops her views
>under federal investigation

Totally
>>
>>
>>682613525
>>682611911

>not realizing that Trump rhetoric spawns this violence
>>
>>682613645
>but but my job doesnt pay enough
>how can i afford netflix internet and all this other bs i dont need
>>
>>682606858
>historic Hillary win with a record-breaking landslide in November.
People like Clinton less than Trump you moron.
>>
>>682613662

>cringey teen fag in a metal t-shirt has rightarded political opinions on /b/
>LOOK AT ME DAD PLS NOTICE ME
>hurrrr safe spaces lmao we showed dem rite reddit?

Faggot. Kys.
>>
Obama put the Jews back in their place throughout his Presidency. NEETanyahu went to cry moar to reeeee!bublicunts. Any true Aryan votes Hilldawg. Niggers are irrelevant.
>>
>>682609506
its dangerous to assume hes going to lose.
>>
>>
>>682614061
>letting words anger you
Violence is only neccesary when dealing with violence, not because somebody said something mean
>>
>literally
>>
>>682613901

>economically identical

Top kek at you faggots who believe this level of bullshit. Limbaugh cucks.
>>
>>682614061
>not taking responsibility of their own actions like the bunch of screaming children they are

/pol/ was right again
>>
>>682606858
Shh, it's all going according to plan.

[spoiler]Trump and the Clintons secretly planned this years ago, Trump is shilling for Hillary to win, it's the reason Trump switched from the Democrat Party to Republican Party[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Deep Politics[/spoiler]
>>
Hillary hired trump to run as a smoke screen so she can win. Just like Ross Perot when Big Nig Clinton one. It's so funny that these trump supporters think he has a a chance of winning. People are going to come out in droves to make sure that blubbering retard does not get elected.
>>
>>682613745

>reading comprehension weak af

Great reply mary, thanks for playing.
>>
>>682612364
>>682612723
>>682613786
At work or not, if you are on /b/ in your mid thirties or later, you have failed at life
>>
>>
>>682614065
Just sell your iPhone.
>>
File: 1457345139378.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457345139378.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>682614107
>implying I am a teen who are still living with his parents
>yfw


muh feelings
>>
>>682607565

The problem with John Oliver and John Stewart and Colbert and his type is they're just basically talking to a mirror, the people they'd need to convince not to vote for Trump don't watch their show to begin with. Hell a good majority of Trump supporters probably don't even have a TV. It's really time to stop treating Trump as a joke and with humor the way we did with Bush. The man is literally a fascist and truly dangerous, he isn't a joke.
>>
>>682606858
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/really-bad-idea-of-a-tea-party-of-the-left.html
>>
>>682614462
>thinking websites define people
Ha. This place is a time waster, and it can be pretty funny. This thread for one is hilarious.
>>
File: 1451343472072.jpg (69 KB, 640x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451343472072.jpg
69 KB, 640x455
>>682606979
KYS TBQH
>>
>>682607053
Sold out less....are you retarded?
>>
>>682607609
Part of me agrees for different reasons.

If Trump wins he could burn everything to the fucking ground and maybe then this country will wake up and actually do some fucking research on their leaders.
>>
Lol holy shit you people are retarded.
>>
>>682614061
So Trump forced you to be violent? You do realize that saying trumps words caused/forced people to be violent, blaming an uninvolved party for your actions, it just as crazy as saying 'the devil made me do it'.
>>
>>682614462
Better than being a 400lb landmass sitting in front of a computer surrounded by piss jugs and semen socks.
>>
File: 1440564412998.jpg (114 KB, 2221x1666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440564412998.jpg
114 KB, 2221x1666
>>682606858
Why does every retarded cuckold I know (living in NY that's a lot) belive this? The dems are completely split between Bernie and Hillary while every conservative I know is overwhelmingly going Trump. Where in this sinario do you see Trump losing?
>>
>>682614550

>has the opinions of a teen edgelord
>wonders why people assume he is one

If you're over 16 with opinions like yours, that's even more pathetic. Thanks for proving me correct.
>>
>>682610722
Shhh.
No tears.
Sleep now.
>>
>>682614573
>Hell a good majority of Trump supporters probably don't even have a TV.
>The man is literally a fascist and truly dangerous, he isn't a joke.

/b/ro, you really need to get outside more.

Sincerely,
A fellow basement virgin neckbeard.
>>
>>682614784
Trump loses every time.
>>
>>682614798
>everyone who disagrees with me is a an underaged edgelord and not because my opinions are dogshit

They even have wifi on the short bus these days
>>
File: 1443711856945.jpg (23 KB, 720x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443711856945.jpg
23 KB, 720x290
>>682607693
You just went full retard. The ONLY people voting for her are jews and some blacks. Everyone else in the US would throw a party if she got hit by a bus
>>
File: 1456881538765.jpg (591 KB, 1000x1538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456881538765.jpg
591 KB, 1000x1538
>>682607627
Faggot
>>
>>682614784
Not to mention the amount of usual repubs that went for Bernie because different are now gonna vote trump plus the democrats that aren't literally retarded who are gonna vote trump because he's more of a democrat than Hillary and he's not a typical republican like Cruz. Every time he turns around he becomes more appealing to all Americans.
Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 64
Thread DB ID: 34277



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.