Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Get it off your chest b. Bitch had it coming...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 28
File: 1462344578020.jpg (40 KB, 229x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462344578020.jpg
40 KB, 229x220
Get it off your chest b. Bitch had it coming anyways.
>>
>>682577633

I worked as a police office in NY and killed five innocents to keep up with quota. I'll never forgive myself.
>>
>>682577633
I go to your school and stare rape all your kids.
>>
>>682577863
so you raped yourself in the face?
>>
My first girlfriend loved it when I'd touch her in her sleep. She'd smile and kiss me and hop on my dick when she awoke. Technically rape, I guess?
>>
I've been raping myself my whole life. does that count?
>>
I forced my ex gf to do anal, not like physically but psychologically I guess, does it count
>>
>>682577998
If that's how you want to put it.
>>
Only if u got pics
>>
>>682577633
No.


God that felt good. Thanks guys really appreciate you listening in.
>>
>>682577863
More info/context. What quota?
>>
I am a black man and I have robbed stores before.

not proud of it...
>>
I have raped and have been raped. Im ready to kill now
>>
>>682577633
only consensually.
>>
Any body want some of this open coke? Hell you can have it.
>>
>>682577633
>me and coworker
>be really good friends
>Get txt at 2am
>come over
>she's shit drunk
>"cmon anon you gotta be at my level"
>drink a couple beers
>she's drunk AF
>brings blanket to couch
>lays ontop of me
>start kissing her neck
>get ontop of her
>start making out
>she takes off my shirt
>I take off panties
>go down on her
>moans and groans
>no anon stop
>STOP!
>dontwantrapecharges.wav
>she gets up wraps blanket around her
>pushes me to door
>face covered in pussy soup
>yeah I'll see you tomorrow at work anon
>she throws up
>get kicked out
>go home with the bluest balls

I mean I know she was drunk and kinda feel shitty.
>>
File: 1462322992923.gif (485 KB, 300x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462322992923.gif
485 KB, 300x222
Drop that D on dat hoe! #Ddathoe
>>
>go back to girls place after night of drinking
>tells me she likes it a bit rough
>start choking her a bit with one hand while fucking
>she goes limp
>whoopsgripstootight.jpg
>finish anyway
>she wakes up
>she's confused
>I laugh about it and leave

Kinda rape?
>>
I was 13yo when a boy of 8yo came into my house to play around. he was laying down on the mattress watching tv when i felt horny and can feel my dick went stiff

the thing is, i watched gay porn the previous day and kinda knew that a dick can enter the asshole. what i did was i opened the boy's pants and slipped my dick in...

fucking hell...

one time i also tried doing it with a cat. im a sick bastard i know......
>>
>>682580798
Dont feel bad, i fucked my in laws dog once.>>682580798
>>
Does it matter if the international dateline was involved?
>She didn't say no until the next day
>>
>>682580798
>>682581075
No, you both should feel bad for fucking an animal
>>
I technically raped an old woman that I used to take care of at an adult day care.
>>
>>682577863
That's sad as fuck
>>
>>682577633
i fencehopped and had sex with multiple horses and sheep last summer. but that was
(not a sandnigger)

i also trapped a deer and fucked it before killing it.
that was kinda rape and the animal screamed the whole time
>>
>>682577633
>be 14
>have history with really hot girl
>datass.jpg
>we talk sometimes, but nothing special. don't think she's into me
>still try to talk to her as much as i can anyways
>one day in class she drops her pencil
>she bends down to pick it up
>she not wearing panties
>holy ****ing chit
>turns around a looks at me
>"like what you see?"
>start freaking out
>whole class goes "oooooooooohhh"
>she asks me "if you had one opportunity would you capture it or just let it slip?"
>palms are sweaty
>knees weak, arms are heavy
>it's falling out of my pockets already
>mom's spaghetti
>>
>>682583822
Lmao so original!
>>
>>682583822
10/10
>>
>>682578449
the illegal one that doesnt exist. hes full of shit.
>>
Was with an ex, we had been fighting that night and those legs were most definitely closed for business. She had a few drinks before bed and after she fell asleep I got mad horney. I fucked her while she was out of it. A bit later she woke up and started asking "Why am I wet?" repeatedly in this accusational tone. I was too guilt stricken to answer. She took a shower and came back to bed.

It never came up again, but man the guilt I felt in that moment.
>>
back when i was 17 i fucked a goat. this was kinda rape.
>>
>>682577633
Girlfriend and I are getting drunk, we are hammered and about to screw for the first time. We are both naked and about to start. She passes out as I'm about to put it in. I figure, fuck it, fucking was were we were going. I bang the shit out of her. She dumps me for fucking after she passed out and told me by that point it was rape. Technically correct, but.. c'mon... who the fuck would have stopped at that point?
>>
when I was like 8 my 16 year old baby sitter want make me finger her and then she would give me a hand job. I never came though, does this kinda count as rape? oh and she was black too.
>>
>>682585622
a decent human being
>>
I raped this girl after a party, she was pretty drunk and i thought she wouldn't remember anything. Since we were good friends we talked and everything went fine.
>>
>>682582498
...Story?
>>
>>682577633
Girl I was with like 3 years ago didn't wanna suck my dick so I sat on her chest and held her nose till her mouth opened then stuck it in there
>>
>>682585715
yup that's a rape
>>
>>682585622
>hey anon lets have sex
>after sex happens
>wow i didn't mean have sex like that your a rapist
>>
>>682578247
no
>>
>>682585831
So, a drunken decent human being at the point of no return... still able to make moral judgements... so, fictional decent human being then? :P
>>
File: 1454915638006.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454915638006.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>>682579345
Hahaahhahaha she used you to get her rocks off then threw you out. To put it simply, you ain't nothing more than a common hoe.
>>
>>682580798
You deserve the rape
>>
>>682577633
Does statutory rape count?
>>
>>682586243
Topkek
>>
i read 25% of rape victims orgasm during the act
>>
>>682587019
You wanna talk statutory rape? Lemme tell you how my life got fucked.
>be 18 hs senior
>have 17 year old gf
> decide to hit the next level
>one night she txts me to come over
>sneak into her house through window
>do the deed finally
>go back home
>be at lunch when I get message from her mom
>"pray to whatever god you believe in"
>lol wut?
>see gf
>she's crying her eyes out and keeps saying sorry
>wtf is going on?
>gf didn't change her bloody sheets
>they have me on hidden security camera that we didnt know about
>get charged with B&E
>get charged with statutory rape
>have to register as sex offender even though we were a year apart.
>ruined my fucking life
>now work as janitor for local business.

Tldr: don't fuck a suburban rich whites family girl when you are ethnic
>>
>>682577863
are you for real?
>>
>>682582498
nice
>>
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 1779x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 1779x1334
Thinking of the more rapey kind of fap. Id totally pick her up As a "friend" leave her in a homeless area with no clothes blind folded and hand cuffed, and let her be raped by tons of bums that hadnt had good sex in years. Id watch too.
>>
>>682578019
Sorry! As an older woman who has loved rape all her life, this does not count.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 302x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 302x167
>>682588053
>Let me tell you a little story bout how my life got flip turned upside down

>If you'd like to take a second just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how I became the statutory rapist of a little town called Bel Air
>>
>>682588053
police report or
5/10 story okay
>>
>>682586999
trips confirms
>>
I tied my gf down while she was asleep then when she woke I raped her and she was crying for me to stop but by the end she liked it now wants me to randomly role play it every month
>>
>>682586070
Wow....
>>
>>682586254
>:P

Kys
>>
>>682583563
>i also trapped a deer and fucked it before killing it.
>that was kinda rape and the animal screamed the whole time

I hope some MONSTER cock does the same to you after which a deer kicks your fucking head in.
>>
>>682585605
Yes I say this meets the standard.
>>
>>682588861
Why did you capitalize monster? Was that for dramatic effect or are you literally autistic that words sound louder in your head
>>
>>682586254
>So, a drunken decent human being at the point of no return... still able to make moral judgements... so, fictional decent human being then? :P
you sound so defensive. Frankly as a woman it sounds very hot but I'm strange about sleepy sex.
>>
>>682588993
mmm yes quite so how apt
>>
>>682588012
>i read 25% of rape victims orgasm during the act
Yes because the body is like a machine and if you know how to run the parts it produces.
>>
I started sex with my gf. She permites me to fuck her ass. But she Said its hurt. She told me to stop, and tried stopme with hands. I hold her arms and fucked hard while she cry.
>>
>>682588728
I would too, nice
>>
>>682588053
are you still together
>>
>>682588861

People care more about animals than human beings these days
>>
>>682589570
child rapist are as bad as deer rapist.
>>
>>682583822
>whole class goes "ooooh"
Lost
>>
>>682588861
>not wanting to fuck a doe and make deer human hybrids
Faggot
>>
>>682589443
>I started sex with my gf. She permites me to fuck her ass. But she Said its hurt. She told me to stop, and tried stopme with hands. I hold her arms and fucked hard while she cry.
She still your gf?
>>
>>682589540
No shit happened 6 years ago
>>
>>682589570
>People care more about animals than human beings these days
That's cuz so many human beans don't deserve it.
>>
>>682588053
Did you marry that bitch? That's her only way to apologize.
>>
>>682589699
>No shit happened 6 years ago
Do it again?
>>
>>682585074
>quotas don't exist
One of the most adorable posts I've read
>>
>>682586243
You don't actually think that right, anon?
>>
>>682589006
He's autistic and words sound louder in his head.
>>
>>682588397
It's rape because she was fifteen, though...
>>
>>682589237
I'd rape you in your sleep.
Also, tits + time stamp, if you're claiming to be a woman. Remember the rules, /b/itch.
>>
File: s (59).png (213 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s (59).png
213 KB, 600x600
Just gonna leave this here
>>
>>682577633
I had sex with a chick and she regretted it after. That's the closest I have.
>>
nope - not even kind of
>>
Ive on multiple accounts told girls they can stop at anytime. I would finger them til they came. I am so skilled with my fingers girls call them magical fingers. I then would ask if they want more. They would pull me into them. But then say no we shouldnt. I would hold there arms back and continue to fuck them. Eventually they wouldnt be so tense and after much protest would give in. Then they told me not to cum in them but i explode my load into them they get pissed. I convince them that since they have it already in them might as well keep going And cum in them again. Take pics then give em a plan b pill and they are ok. They text me later and say i raped them.. I reply cant rape the willing and have pics of them smiling with the cum flowing out of them. Is this technically rape? Because ive done this a few times and really enjoy it
>>
>>682589774
Couldn't go back to school to finish senior year, being a danger to minors and all. No contact with her. Her parents we always a bitch even when she turned of age. Last time I contacted her she was up in Berkeley finishing college.
>>
>>682589949
>He's autistic and words sound louder in his head.
No it's called emphasis. SHE meant a BIG monster cock dumbasses
>>
File: 1457408295392.jpg (75 KB, 711x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457408295392.jpg
75 KB, 711x669
>>682590011
>>
>>682589985
>It's rape because she was fifteen, though...
Absolutely
>>
>>682589998
>I'd rape you in your sleep.
>Also, tits + time stamp, if you're claiming to be a woman. Remember the rules, /b/itch.
Yeah maybe if I saw dicks with timestamps but I don't. Balls or GTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 176x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 176x240
>>
>>682589943
No that's how his ex thinks.
>>
>>682590066
Everything until the cum inside of them part, why the fuck you spending 50 bucks on plan B pills or risk them getting pregnant you're playing with fire
>>
>>682590066
>magic fingers
>cringe
>>
>>682590076
Damn that sucks. Your life is pretty much ruined.
All the hope you have is for you to somehow contact her and hit things up with her later on.
>>
key to raping drunk women is, stick around til the next day, if she'll fuck you in the morning, its not rape.
>>
>>682590105
Yet another autistic /b/tard.
>>
>>682588053
You're not a janitor because some white girl used you as a way to rebel against her parents. You're a janitor because you're a lazy jigaboo who likes to play the its-whiteys-fault game. I know exactly who you are. I see you every day.
>>
>>682578737
it's not a confession if everyone already knows it.
>>
>>682590257
>Yeah maybe if I saw dicks with timestamps but I don't. Balls or GTFO
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tits or gtfo
>>
>>682590388
Yet another autistic /b/tard
>>
I made my ex satisfy all my friends
>>
>>682590332
Taking the pics man. I love seeing that cum run out of them plus must be consensual with them allowing to take a pic while smiling and its only 50 bucks
>>
>>682580152
>finish anyway
you mean you didn't finished immediately when she passed out. Shit I couldn't have controlled myself.
>>
>>682590531
Do tell
>>
>>682590448
>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>tits or gtfo
I got a tits pic that's mine but I have ra and hands hurt too much to do that shit everytime one of you fuckers wants to see tits. Have a cuppa STFU
>>
>Would have been about twelve
>Visit aunt and uncle for the holidays
>They have twin boys and a daughter
>Daughter would have been about two
>Fine the first couple days
>Aunt and Uncle go out to grocery shop
>Alone with twins and little girl
>Twins playing outside
>Little cousin in lounge playing
> Suddenly have first sexual urges for someone much younger than me
>Tell her to come with me
>Take her to the toilet
>Show her my penis
>Pull her pants down and rub her pussy a little bit
>She's looking down at her pussy silent
>Freak out and stop
>Dress her
>Start to play games with the twins outside.

First experience for me.
>>
>>682590257
Oh, look at that! don't you know very rom on the Internet is a guy? Newfag. Besides, I'm not claiming I'm a guy or not. I'm just posting.
Whenever you say you're a girl, you wish to obtain some kind of privilege over the guys posting on here. However, since the Internet is all guys, you get an equal treatment as one. Nothing special.
You claiming you're a girl means you have some kind of privilege that you lost in real life, which is your appearance, sex, and gender.
Now, since you wish to get that privilege back, you are stating such a thing on an image board like this one.
Therefore, I demand you post your tits + time stamp and state your business, or gtfo.
>>
>>682590612
stop telling people you're a female then you colossal retard
>>
>>682589290
Punctuation motherfucker, do you use it?
>>
>>682586070
That's how you get your dick bit off
>>
>over at my friend's house
>bunch of others there including his girlfriend and her sister
>sister is a solid 8
>end of the night and I'm staying because my friend said I could have the couch
>the two girls are wasted
>my friend takes his girlfriend to his room and leaves her sister by me on the couch
>she starts snuggling up to me and her tits fall out of her top
>I play with them a little and she moans like she likes it
>hard as diamonds
>pull down my pants and get her hand around my cock
>after a while I start stripping her down
>she's still moaning
>decide I want to fuck her senseless
>get on top of her and start pounding away
>she whispers my name and I fill her up.

I half dressed her after that and we both went to sleep. The next morning she freaked out. She said she could remember it but wasn't sure she wanted it. Eventually I convinced her that she was the one that initiated. She acted weird around me after that but I fucked her a couple times after that and she enjoyed it.
>>
>>682590599
Well I blindfolded her and made her suck my cock I put a dildo in and out of her pussy until my mate was lined up then got him to thrust in place of the dildo and got my other friend to take over from me
>>
>>682590430
>Implying I'm a dirty nigger.
>>
>>682590476
Yet a second autistic /b/tard.
>>
>>682590612
I really want to see her tits too. Sucks about the RA though
>>
>>682585074
>the illegal one
yeah because the cops are totally going to arrest and prosecute themselves
>>
>>682589691
>just learned how to greentext
>>
>>682590612
no tits, no stamp, gtfo no female
>>
>>682589691
Yes, six month together. She forgive me
>>
>>682590177
Wut. 15 is legal where i live, weird how you can call it rape and yet an entire country has no problem with it..
>>
>>682589748
Do you mean do?
>>
>>682589998
>Trying to enforce Internet rules
>>
>>682585831
gtfo my /b/
>>
>>682590668
>Whenever you say you're a girl, you wish to obtain some kind of privilege over the guys posting on here
What fucking privilege am I trying to obtain? Being a female means the exact opposite fuckwad. Just because a bunch of woman wannabe boys pose as women to get off shouldn't result in a woman being penalized. fuck that. .. again with the privilege I lost? You are lost. Just an excuse to see tits.
>>
>>682590714
stole my post
>>
>>682589331
well, no.

its because its their unconscious fantasy come true.

it both horrifies them and yet excites them.
>>
>>682590668
>Oh, look at that! don't you know very rom on the Internet is a guy? Newfag. Besides, I'm not claiming I'm a guy or not. I'm just posting.
>Whenever you say you're a girl, you wish to obtain some kind of privilege over the guys posting on here. However, since the Internet is all guys, you get an equal treatment as one. Nothing special.
>You claiming you're a girl means you have some kind of privilege that you lost in real life, which is your appearance, sex, and gender.
>Now, since you wish to get that privilege back, you are stating such a thing on an image board like this one.
old post, but A+, needed to be said
>>
>>682590552
That's an expensive vice you got there.
>>
>>682590305
How did you misunderstand me that severely?
>>
>>682578247
If a company psychologically manipulates i.e. advertises a product to you and you buy it because of this did the company rob you?
>>
File: tits.jpg (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tits.jpg
59 KB, 320x240
>>682590780
>I really want to see her tits too. Sucks about the RA though
Sweetness. kisses
>>
>>682577633
>>682577633
No she didn't. You are a horrible person. I hope you can learn to become compassionate, so you can understand what you've done, and hate yourself accordingly. I dream of a world where people like you are put to death, because you should have been killed for that shit. May your shame haunt you little shit stain.
>>
>>682590951
again, tits or gtfo
>>
>>682586254
>at the point of no return
pussy isn't a fucking black hole
>>
>>682590618
Fuck that
>>
>>682590880
by that logic, imprisoning and executing people based on their religion or lack thereof should also be legal because it is in saudi arabia.
kek
>>
>>682590811
>>just learned how to greentext
I quoted. Don't really care about the color tho I know you all think it's cool :)
>>
>>682591095
But a guarantee way to keep "raping" without police involvement. 716 and 585 girls are so dumb haha. And im gonna continue to do it. Because i have a huge fetish for rape
>>
>>682588012
>25%
if your percentage is that low then you're doing it wrong
>>
>>682590951
>y u mad though
>>
>>682590880
>Wut. 15 is legal where i live, weird how you can call it rape and yet an entire country has no problem with it..
Where do you live?
>>
>>682590951
Your period is showing
>>
>>682590904
Nyet
>>
>>682591004
you're one really fucking stupid kid.
>>
>>682591182
Thank you. Those are amazing! And do you take anything special for the RA? EMT here: i live a double life
>>
>>682590941
>>Trying to enforce Internet rules
Thanks for the chuckle
>>
>>682591371
top kek
>>
>>682590951
The privilege of being looked at as a girl.
Otherwise, there is no need to even mention that kind of thing over the Internet.
>>682591182
Time stamp missing.
>>
>>682591004
>well, no.
>its because its their unconscious fantasy come true.
>it both horrifies them and yet excites them.
I speak from experience, you?
>>
>>682588053
>work as janitor for local business
>ethnic

top kek
>>
Sister and her friends had been drinking and they were all conked out except one of them. I knew her from school, just two grades below me. She was kind of different than all of them, not really ugly per se but not hideous. I had just got home from work and saw her looking through our movies. We caught up with eachother.

Turns out she was into the same kind of movies. B-Movie horror, mockbusters, etc. I tell her she can watch a movie in my room and that I'd be right back, had to shower.

After the shower I noticed she had passed out on my bed. My bed at the time was one of those futon things that can turn into a makeshift couch. Anyways, I ask for her to look away since I had to dress but I didn't get a response.

Me being me I try to change quickly but that's when she woke up and saw me getting dressed.

"What were you doing anon?", she asked.

I told her quickly, kind of embarassed. She laughed and told me it's "all good" and asks to watch one of my dvds. I put that on and get on my computer to check my Facebook etc.

"Come watch x with me anon."

I tell her how I actually liked that movie (I think the title was Grizzly Park or Zombeavers?) and I'll get to it in a bit. She kept tempting me so I walk over and sit next to her.

Out of nowhere she grabs my leg and leans up on me. The smell of bourbon and liquors wiffed from every following word.

"Am I pretty anon? I don't think I am.", she kind of started to cry, going on a tangent about how boys always hit or her friends and not her. I tried to comfort her by saying I thought she was beautiful etc.

"Really anon? I am so lonely.", she said, and moved her hand over my crotch. "I need a real man."

At that point I wasn't going to say no to her and things just kind if fell in place. She's since had a grudge against me, saying that I took advantage of her, that I took her virginity (no chance that was virgin pussy), and for t re waring her poorly the day after.

Wat do? This was two weeks ago.
>>
Some feminist would call this rape, but I've cum on my sleeping wife multiple times.

As kids, sometimes my younger female cousin would stay over at grandma's house at the same time as me. We'd stay up late and she'd fall asleep. I would masturbate while fondling her. She may have been pretending to sleep at least once.

Also, I'm not proud of this, I fondled a 9yo under her shirt while we kissed. That was as far as sexual contact went.

On that note I used to play doctor with my other (same age) cousin. Once staying at my grandma's one night she mentioned how we used to play doctor. I awkwardly said I didn't remember and talked about something else. In retrospect it would have been awesome to get something going on. :(
>>
>>682591438
>special for the RA? EMT here: i live a double life
>be me
>go on /b/
>get pic of tits without time stamp
>believes it
>giant cuck
>please help me /b/
>>
>>682591450
>The privilege of being looked at as a girl.
>Otherwise, there is no need to even mention that kind of thing over the Internet.
bump for this
>>
>>682591191
>again, tits or gtfo
I did, just no time stamp as I know they are mine.
>>
>>682588053
>gf didn't change her bloody sheets
>change her bloody sheets
>bloody sheets
>bloody
either you're british or this really was rape...
>>
>>682591563
Hey i dont even know how to time stamp so relax
>>
>>682591625
>be me
>have no concept of reason for time stamp
>literally cant stop sucking cock
>5/10 life though so thats cool
>>
>>682591630
We were both virgins. I broke (ripped) whatever her hymen.
>>
>>682590763
You're checking off a lot of the nigger list, and my radar is pinging hard on you boy. Nigger isn't just a skin color. Don't get me wrong, it's a large part of if but I've seen niggers of all colors.
>>
>>682591630
Anon. Your virginity is showing
>>
>>682591326
>>y u mad though
Because you fuckers demand it based on the fact the rest of you motherfuckers are lying to you. Women: nothing to do with it so why should we have to prove it over and over?
Mad because men have always had the privilege not women so the whole notion is maddening.
>>
>>682589443
whats your native language?
>>
> watching sound of music with GF
> she touches my penis
> get really horny
> she says she only wants to cuddle
> keeps touching me
> I tell her to stop unless she wants to have sex
> she says no I dont want sex I just want to cuddle
> tell her to like hug and kiss and stop touching me like that then

> she stops and gets all hurt about it
> visibly upset
> suddenly starts to undress right there on the sofa

> I start to lose it, wtf are you doing now?
> she lays naked on her stomach, facing the TV

> I try to talk to her, she ignores me

> suddenly and angrily, are we going to fuck or what?
> Reverse-psychology bitches
> I decide to shock her by zipping out my cock and getting on top of her
> she looks nervous
> I spit on my cock and shove it in her vagina
> she squeals and tries to turn around, sobs a bit

> I say I'm sorry, it was a mistake
> Pull it out and slide it up and down her clitoris
> she gets silent, still on stomach

> I push my penis against her anal
> Notice how she freezes completely still
> Shove it into her ass, she tenses up around my cock

> get super hard and horny, put my hand over her mouth to muffle her whimpering
> fuck her hard in the ass, this was our first time

> notice a tear running down her eye, she starts to bite down on my index finger really hard

> fuck her in the ass even harder, thrusting it now and holding her hair back with my hand so that her neck bends up

> Feel extremely dominant, tell her I am going to cum into her ass because she is a teasing slut who deserves it

> Finish by cumming deep into her ass
> Tears all over her face, sweaty body
> Tell her she did good and leave for a shower
> we never talked about it again
>>
>>682591371
>Your period is showing
Nope those are going away thank whoever.
>>
>>682591834
Well it's your opinion I can't really change that. If that's what you want to believe so be it, nothing much I can do .
>>
>be 2014 at party
>party is over and I am high and probably drunk too
>girl is passed out in basement in bed
>go in to sleep it off as my bed
>wake her up and she goes into automatic blowjob mode (slut)
>fuck her
>she was weird about it and everybody who knew about it didn't care/thought I was macho (you had sex dude)
>>
>>682591208
Yah, it was scary looking back at it. Thought for sure I was going to get caught. But she was too young to realise what was happening and nothing else happened. I've also pashed with my sister who is 2 years younger than me. I would have been about 8 or so though. At my Grandparents house, sleeping in the same room. Don't know or remember why we did it. Not even sure she remembers. He'll, could even have been a dream.
>>
>>682591865
>thinks the entire internet behaves like tumblr
>>
File: char_117718[1].jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
char_117718[1].jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>>682589748
>human beans
kek
>>
>>682591865
>Because you fuckers demand it based on the fact the rest of you motherfuckers are lying to you. Women: nothing to do with it so why should we have to prove it over and over?
>Mad because men have always had the privilege not women so the whole notion is maddening.
Stop claiming you are a woman then as it was pointed out earlier in the threat you colossal shit stain>>682592016
>>682592016
>>682592016
>>682592016
>>682592016
>>682592016
>>
>>682591438
You're welcome and thanks. I normally take enbrel and another funky sounding one but lost insurance so they are getting really bad. Have PsA too.
>>
>>682589931
Kill quotas doesn't exist, you idiot
>>
>>682591865
Is it summer already? Calm down. Have a midol
>>
>>682577863

Fake, there is no murder quota. The highest decorated officers in NY (including the chief) have never had to murder. Please keep this bullshit to yourself.
>>
>>682591450
>The privilege of being looked at as a girl.
>Otherwise, there is no need to even mention that kind of thing over the Internet.
Excuse me if I thought a male would ever want a female perspective on a given topic. All I saw were people claiming to have dicks talking and not posting dick pics so WTF is your problem?
>>
>>682591944
Nice fanfiction, can tell you put a lot of thought into this one lol
>>
>>682591945
>continues to talk like reddit
>thinks we give a shit about your individuality
>>
>>682577633
> Get it off your chest b. Bitch had it coming anyways.

You seem like you're stealing oxygen.
>>
>>682590066
Just pull out dumbass. Or ask to cum in mouth.
>>
>>682592206
never claimed I had a dick, just that you had tits and you should post them with time stamp or gtfo
>>
>>682592206
At this point it's just bait
>>
>>682592077
Id love to play around with them. And dont worry about time stamping i still cant do that or green text. Have you tried any type of tylenol arthritis or my favorite oxycodine?
>>
>>682592321
>>682592313
>>
good thread anons
>>
>>682592207
thank you, I was only 19 at the time though.
This was actually a back and forth kind of thing, she would do the same to me, be forceful and dominant until she got what she wanted. So I guess we had a kind of a mutually destructive sex life.
>>
>>682590332
plus giving physical evidence...
>>
>>682592305
Nah cum in the pussy so much hotter. Love to feel my multiple loads go inside them. And here them as i do cum inside of them
>>
>>682592021
>>human beans
>kek
Geez finally someone kekked
>>
>>682590357
I can't wait til you get woken up by cops taking you in for rape
>>
>>682591551
pop it up her butt next time
>>
>>682592063
Sorry I don't know a thing about tumbler, I'm an older person who has no reason to. I am a woman and therefore entitled to claim it all I fucking want.
>>
>>682592449
Read my responces. I take pics showing them And any would be NY police that it was all consentual.
>>
>>682592063
>Stop claiming you are a woman then as it was pointed out earlier in the threat you colossal shit stai
NIce way to avoid the obvious wanker need to see tits as motivating force dickface
>>
>>682592592
I love you. Pls have sex with me.
>>
>>682592077
>You're welcome and thanks. I normally take enbrel and another funky sounding one but lost insurance so they are getting really bad. Have PsA too.
leflunimide
>>
>>682591980
Wow, the passive-agressive on you. Listen, you may not be black... sorry I mean affrican-american... but you're at least acting like a fucking nigger; maybe if you stop that shit your life won't be so pathetic.
>>
>>682588053
Shit man that sucks. Fucking racists.

Fuck the law.
>>
>>682590691
quite so how apt
>>
>>682592176
>Have a midol
Bud works better :)
>>
>>682592208
>>thinks we give a shit about your individuality
Ok don't care for reddit so posted once and forgot it. Point taken
>>
>>682592313
>never claimed I had a dick,
Yeah, it's so unlikely.
>>
>>682592592
you're entitled to fucking nothing you jumped up old whore
>>
>>682592592
What state are you from? Im the EMT who leads a double life. Im from the area 716 in Ny
>>
>>682592355
>Id love to play around with them. And dont worry about time stamping i still cant do that or green text. Have you tried any type of tylenol arthritis or my favorite oxycodine?
I had time release dilaudid (sp) and fentnyl when I had coverage :(
>>
>>682592592
>implying im not a newfag
>implying im a woman
>implying at this point its not just a shitty troll
>>
>>682591245
yeah sharia law should be instituted everywhere
>>
>>682592355
>Have you tried any type of tylenol arthritis
Tylenol does nothing for inflammation so I take aleve, lots.
>>
>>682592659
WhiteKnight.jpg
>>
>>682592918
>>682592918
>>
>>682592968
Yikes fentnyl is evil in my opinion.. So many people have died in my area due to heroine and fentnyl. Its to the point where i carry narcan ( i know wrong spelling) in my POV.. And ive had a few as young as 13 die in my rig from it...
>>
>>682592674
>I love you. Pls have sex with me.
I wuv u 2 sweetie. Wish I could, married bf not putting out lately :(
>>
>>682593203
If your in NY im in!
>>
>>682591786
yeah you are such a retard dude. I would do the same if some punk ass broke into my house and took my daughter's virginity. I hope you get fired as a janitor and have to start sucking dick to feed yourself.
>>
>>682583822
lost hard
>>
>>682590593
I was just as surprised as you
>>
>>682592918
>you're entitled to fucking nothing you jumped up old whore
I replied like the rest of u fucks, WTF is "jumped up"?
>>
>>682591862
Ironically I didn't think about her being a virgin because I am old and it has been quite a while since I have broken a hymen.
>>
>>682592924
IL too bad you can't prescribe :) Tho I couldn't afford the 27,000 for the enbrel
>>
>>682592994
>>implying im not a newfag
>>implying im a woman
>>implying at this point its not just a shitty troll
And
>>
>>682593075
>WhiteKnight.jpg
Waa?
>>
>>682592009
>wake her up and she goes into automatic blowjob mode
damn I miss being young
>>
>>682577633
how can you kinda rape a girl?

gtfo back to tumblr you nonce
>>
>>682593350
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jumped+up+urban+dictionary
>>
>>682593174
>Yikes fentnyl is evil in my opinion
It's heaven if you are so much pain you can't see
>>
>>682593436
Damn IL is far from NY. Can i see a pic of your face please? If your ever in wny area and still having that bf issue. Id be interested in some drinks and fun
>>
>>682593274
>If your in NY im in!
Sorry.. Faaar away and bf tho married very jealous
>>
>>682593653
When you stick just the tip in
>>
>>682592197
>Fake, there is no murder quota. The highest decorated officers in NY (including the chief) have never had to murder.
I remember when I used to believe everything the liberal media told me too.
>>
>>682591944
>I push my penis against her anal
OH YEAH ANON FUCK MY ANAL! FUCK MY ANAL SO HARD!
>>
File: 1460478439157.jpg (227 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460478439157.jpg
227 KB, 768x1024
>>682577633
Rollin
>>
>>682593694
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jumped+up+urban+dictionary
What's pompous about commenting as a woman when I fucking am one?! Jesus you kids are fucking silly.
>>
>>682593921
top kek
>>
>>682593767
>Can i see a pic of your face please?
Honestly wouldn't feel cool about my face on here.. thanks tho.
>>
>>682593957
How are you typing?
>>
>>682593957
>you're entitled to fucking nothing
>>
>>682590951
Calm yo tits and show them
>>
>>682594054
Kek
>>
>>682593957
what bearing does your sex have on anything? you're a fucking anon unless you prove otherwise

you prove otherwise and you're just another attention whore
>>
>Be me 16 year old
>Have a gf of the same school, other class
>Still have testosterone spikes, horny as fuck
>Real pushy with my gf (who was 15 at the time)
>gf is a virgin
>go to my place after school
>regular makeout session
>"babe, I want you"
>"anon, I'm a virgin and we only know each other for like a month and a half, be patient"
>"come on babe, I'm never gonna leave you, we're meant for each other, I'm gonna buy you that crap you wanted (don't even remember what the fuck she wanted) yadda yadda yadda"
>"B-but...virgin"
>"Lets do it up the ass and you get to keep it if you're not feeling secure enough"
>"Won't that hurt?.."
>"Pfffff of course not, it's all just a myth"
>undress her, lube her with finger
>"I'm not sure about this"
>Ignore and keep lubing
>*insert*
>*Scream of pain*
>"Just relax"
>"I don't wanna do this anymore!"
>Ignore and finish after a few minutes
>"You're an asshole, anon" she says with teary eyes, lile she's about to cry
>still go out with her, pop her cherry an month later, dump another month later
>>
>>682594067
This
>>
>>682593694
Thank you, BTW
>>
>>682594054
>How are you typing?
It's called Dragon it does lots of voice to text and macros for me
>>
>>682594126
If you are not that stupid whore, You're welcome
if you are that stupid whore, you cant go fuck your nasty cunt with a cactus stop wasting the air I breath
>>
>>682577633
>229x220
>>
>>682594090
>what bearing does your sex have on anything?
Um, Dumbass as this thread is overflowing with cum-stained manhood I thought a female rape survivor's perspective might be good. Excuse the fuck outta me.
>>
>>682582498

-a Hallmark card
>>
>>682594195
Is your bf not putting out cause he hates when you play the crane game with his dick?
>>
>>682592619
And what happens when they don't let you take the picture, or the immediately run away, or the aren't "smiling" in the picture. Also I'm not a lawyer but a picture of a chick smiling is not a bulletproof defense. What if they claim that the picture was taken a different time or they were with a different guy when the picture was taken? Also I really hope these girls are over 18 or your defense is actually an additional felony. You ARE playing with fire /b/ro.
>>
>>682594115
>This
Did
>>
>>682594329
>implying this rape threat wants the perspective of a rape survivor
>be me
>go to /b/ because i heard it was a nice place
>>
>>682594355
Dubs, kek.
>>
>>682594329
>female rape survivor
I donno but t rex hands are usually a sign that you're asking for it
>>
>>682592898
...says the anon claiming that they don't have a dick.
>>
>>682594438
no time stamp you cum guzzling excuse for a human
>>
>>682594329
First time browsing /b/?
>>
>>682594329
no it isn't, you're just seeing what you want to see because you're an old female rape fetishist and you want put on a pedestal by all the masculinity you believe is in the thread

you're nothing until you prove otherwise, just another dude jerking his cock pretending to be a chick
>>
>>682594363
>Is your bf not putting out cause he hates when you play the crane game with his dick?
ok all this esoteric bullshit... sigh.. no not a scat girl
>>
>>682594390
Always over 18. And i play with fire all the time. Im also a FF
>>
>>682593203
>married bf
He's not your bf then you dumb thot
>>
>>682594639
this
>>
>>682594329
You're exactly the kind of girl i wouldn't mind raping
>>
>>682594699
That and the other
>>
>>682594451
>>go to /b/ because i heard it was a nice place
No the opposite, so I can see what fuckwads type when they are being their usual fuckwad selves.
>>
>>682593328
>I was just as surprised as you
>>
>>682577633
When I was 7 I put my penis in my sister's and her friend's mouth while they were sleeping.
>>
>>682594671
good find, i just thought it was being retarded again
>>
>>682578247
Kek I do this all the time
>>
>>682594722
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA top kek
>>
>>682594658
What does this have to do with scat?
>>
>>682594616
>First time browsing /b/?
Nope
>>
>>682594639
>because you're an old female rape fetishist
I won't deny this is true. otherwise the same blunderbuss
>>
>>682583563
neat!
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>682593957
>a woman when I fucking am one
>>
File: 1454056762974.gif (42 KB, 730x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454056762974.gif
42 KB, 730x294
>>682594870
Rolling
>>
>>682594671
>He's not your bf then you dumb thot
It's what he calls himself meh
>>
>>682579345
How the fuck do you fail so hard in a situation like that? The pussy was yours for the taking
>>
File: 55599030[1].jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55599030[1].jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>682593968
>>
File: 1462356151230[1].jpg (794 KB, 1952x2576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462356151230[1].jpg
794 KB, 1952x2576
Hey look I am a girl. This is true because I posted a picture and not at all false.
>>
>>682594722
>You're exactly the kind of girl i wouldn't mind raping
Flattery will get you I dunno where
>>
File: 3TY3Aya.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3TY3Aya.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>682594329
>>682594639
to prove the point of the 2sd poster
>>
>>682594774
>When I was 7 I put my penis in my sister's and her friend's mouth while they were sleeping.
not rape or is it mouth rape?
>>
>>682595144
>2sd
My sides
>>
>>682594853
>What does this have to do with scat?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crane+Game
>>
>>682595144
Thank you, cbfed finding that and posting it. You are true anon
>>
>>682594668
>FF
Father fucker?
>>
>>682595144
>2sd

Top kek m8
>>
>>682595255
Friendly fire you dumb shit

kek
>>
I never rewind the DVDs before sending them back to Netflix.
I know, I'm a monster.
>>
>>682594329
>female rape survivor
>implying there could be a male rape survivor...
>>
>>682595011
>Rolling
Wow.. no freaking idea
>>
>>682595349
>>female rape survivor
>>implying there could be a male rape survivor...
woah, hold the phones. I think he's onto something
>>
>>682595195
>>682595298
Anons made me realise a mistake I made my whole life...
Thanks /b/
>>
>>682595070
I tried to play the savages game, my mistake. Beyond that is too much effort for no cash.
>>
>>682578858
are you ready to be killed?
>>
>>682595305
what the fuck is a friendly fire
>>
>>682595023
>It's what he calls himself
yeah to you. What does he say about your relationship to anyone that actually matters in his life?
>>
>>682595379
Rolling
>>
>>682594779
it is being retarded if it thinks a married man is its bf
>>
>>682595492
Why bother asking me when you just posted that shit anon?
>>
>>682595606
so you're a gay little campfire?
>>
>>682595255
Fire fighter
>>
>>682595519
Rollerino
>>
>>682595151
>mouth rape
MOM! Tumblr's making up words again!
>>
>>682595690
Rollin's
>>
>>682595580
>>682595492
>>682595694
>>682595694
May you be blessed with dubs
>>
>>682595753
Roll
>>
>>682586070
Jeez...
>>
>>682595151
what the fuck, that's just regular rape you retard
>>
>>682595688
bullshit
>>
>>682595144
This girl advantage thing is such a joke its sad. The fallacy is that girls really want the attention of a bunch of pseudo intellectuals. Once that's gone the premise is just .. well a cry for free porn.
>>
>>682595785
Rolling
>>
>>682595492
kek
>>
>>682595477
meaning, no tits, so no time stamp
>>
>>682595860
Rollercoaster
>>
>>682581983
/b/ realy went to shit
>>
>>682595413
right? everyone knows that after a male is raped they spontaneously combust
>>
>>682595931
Rollerderby
>>
>>682595843
>such a joke its sad. The fallacy is that girls really want the attention of a bunch of pseudo intellectuals. Once that's gone the premise is just .. well a cry for free porn.
>implying there are not billions of websites out there i can jack it too with better shit than your tits
xxnx.com
xhampster.com
ect
ect
ect
ect
(my two favorites)
>>
>>682583563
Nice
>>
>>682595413
>woah, hold the phones. I think he's onto something
I know men who have been raped. so this means?
>>
>>682595987
Rolling
>>
>>682595937
Actually keked out loud
>>
>>682596045
I'll take those dubs
>>
>>682596045
Roll
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>682595841
Was looking for a pic that didnt give you my fire company away
>>
>>682595502
>yeah to you. What does he say about your relationship to anyone that actually matters in his life?
Who knows. I know what he does for me and that's what matters to me
>>
>>682596077
we have a wiener
>>
>>682595684
>gay little campfire
r34
>>
>>682596077
You mother fucker
>>
>>682595776
wth...
>>
>>682595580
>it is being retarded if it thinks a married man is its bf
for lack of a better term
>>
>>682596077
Roll
>>
>>682577633
>>>682596077
>Roll
>>
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 3264x2448
>>682596113
>>
>>682577633
>>>682577633
>>>>682596077
>>Roll
>>
>>682596113
How does that proof anything ?
>>
>>682596300
Winner
>>
>>682588053
In my country it's legal if you're max 2 years apart
>>
>>682591551
If she initiated it, I don't think you're the culprit.
>>
>>682595322
Threads dead
>>
>>682595997
>>implying there are not billions of websites out there i can jack it too with better shit than your tits
Yeah but if you're lazy or have a shitty computer you can just stay on the same screen. Why else would it be the b mantra? Still a bunch of posers mad because their fellow posers are posing to them
>>
>>682596315
Knox box. Dispatch sends codes. I type in mine and get key to any building in city
>>
>>682596482
Are you James bond?
>>
>>682596119
>I know what he does for me and that's what matters to me
God damn do I feel bad for you. You will get so burned anon, I am sorry. Honestly not trying to make you feel bad or insult you just speaking from experience.

PS don't you love how there is a raging argument in this thread over someone saying they are a girl but we can have this convo covert like?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>682596482
>>
>>682596479
You are so full of shit it's scary...
>>
>>682596482
Nope just a fire fighter
>>
>>682596482
yeah I can use google too...
>>
>>682596569
not covert like, literally no one gives a shit
>>682596635
Im still laughing at the fact someone uses the word poser still
>>
>>682596665
You're an idiot
>>
>>682596569
>covert like?
I didn't think it was covert but yeah the whole thing was funny. I won't get burned. He's a good man and has touched my life in a good way, can't ask for more at this juncture
>>
>>682596479
>Why else would it be the b mantra
what the fuck is b?
>>
>>682596479
>>682592169
Also second tab after this conversation
Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 34242



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.