Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I CAN PROVE GOD DOESN'T EXIST So, yesterday I rewatched

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 42
File: Mysterious-Stranger.jpg (9 KB, 327x223) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious-Stranger.jpg
9 KB, 327x223
I CAN PROVE GOD DOESN'T EXIST

So, yesterday I rewatched The Adventures of
Mark Twain when I came to the part where we meet "the mysterious stranger" or Satan if you prefer.

As I watched through this scene I had a thought quite profound that proves that not only does God not exist, but if he did, man would be greater.

Let me explain; as we all know Satan was once the angel Lucifer. But was cast down to the depths of hell to bring justice to the sinners of the world. But why exactly was Satan cast down? For his inherent evil?

No. During the part where Satan gives the clay people lives and in the end chooses to destroy them, he doesn't do this because of shit and giggles. He looks at human and our greed and judges us unworthy of life.

What Satan lacks is the ability for forgiveness, which God prides himself to. This is ironic to me, because this fact alone makes Satan the most human angel. And this fact alone allows me to feel empathy for him and also forgiveness.

And what does God pride himself with? Forgiveness.
Who did God never allow himself to forgive?
Satan.
And now I have allowed myself to forgive Satan. Does that make me greater than God?
>>
>>682448988
Neither of them exist.
>>
>>682448988
THIS DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING YOU FUCKTARD, YOU'RE JUST SPOUTING RANDOM THOUGHTS YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU YOU GIANT ANUS
>>
>>682449403
>>682450080
It does make sense though.
>>
>>682448988
Are you insane? Where does it say in the Bible that God doesn't forgive Satan?
>>
>>682450920
Does it say he does?
Isn't he still in hell?
>>
File: 1461494903057.jpg (37 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
1461494903057.jpg
37 KB, 250x292
Yeah you saw a plot hole in the bible's representation of god. Next step is to proove why the earth isn't flat.
>>
>>682451208
Satan is not being punished in Hell. Satan rules in Hell.
>>
>>682450920
This.
God offered Satan a job, a necessary one, but not a pleasant one.
Maybe Satan rebelled against serving under god, so the new job was not working directly under his oversight, but still doing his work, punishing the people god wants punished.
Satan is God's enforcer, punishing those who disobey.
>>
>>682451208

No? The Bible says he was cast down to earth, not hell.
>>
>>682451208
No, God didn't send Satan to Hell. Satan chose to go to Hell because he didn't like God! Satan is basically a rebellious teenager that leaves his parents because they told him to go to be at a decent hour.

God doesn't send us to Hell. We choose where we go with our actions.
>>
>>682448988
I watched this as a kid.
Fucking creeped.
But now, I find it extremely interesting.
>>
>>682448988
what bible are you reading?

god is not god if he has pride in anything.

>>682450515
hahahaha
>>
>>682451521
please tell me more
>>
File: 1459703969791.jpg (4 MB, 5196x3464) Image search: [Google]
1459703969791.jpg
4 MB, 5196x3464
Nice dubs OP, but your post starts with the implication that Lucifer exists, or is meaningful. This in no way relates to a God construct, only the Judeo-Christian God narrative. You may philosophically state that the Judeo-Christian mythos does not support an all-being God, but that does not destroy the possibility of an all-being God that we simply don't understand.

>Humans have the capacity for forgiveness. What the fuck are you on about?

Idk if God by the book forgave Satan, but philosophically Satan is auto-forgiven. A big question might be, does God then forgive all evil in the world? If so, doesn't that mean he condones it?
>>
Even if God exists, its clear he doesn't give two fucks about us. All the praying in the world won't change it either. So what's the point of practicing the religion, as long as you dont be a terrible person in life. You have a straight ticket to heaven, you don't even have to be part of the religion(that's in the Bible faggots go read it).

All religion is a waste of time if in the end it doesn't matter if you practice or believe.
>>
>>682451699
the normal bible you fag, read it again. god is a jealous boastful prick according to it.
>>
>>682452162
is it a waste of time if it brings people joy?
>>
File: 328.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
328.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>capitalizes the g in front of god
>this is bait
looks like a believer seeking for answers he is looking for using reverse psychology.
>>
>>682448988
Your wrong Satan is an emo whiny bitch. also god does whatever the fuck he wants because he is apex of creation and he can take it away with less than whim. In conclusion your a fag with 2 kinds of daddy issues.
>>
Wow, everyone in this topic is getting what is actually in the bible, confused with what is in 'Paradise Lost'.
Fun fact: Satan's backstory is non-canon.
>>
>>682452357
It's a pronoun you dumbfuck.
>>
>>682448988
EVERYBODY STOP

First off, this is flawed as crap. God forgives people who want forgiveness. Satan doesn't want forgiveness so he's not gonna get it.

Secondly, >>682451699
You're wrong. God is a prideful God, as it speaks many times of this in the Bible. Not only is he prideful, but he is justly so. If you created everything, you would be allowed to be prideful too.

And lastly, >>682451521
I like this guy. He seems to have some knowledge on the matter. But I still wanna ask you what you mean by choose and then possibly get into a discussion of the doctrines of free will vs the doctrines of election/the preordained will of God.

I am a strong believer in Christ and His teaching and have studied Biblical Theology for a few years now. Now, I don't have a degree in ministry or things of that nature, but I can try my best to answer some questions and have a normal mannered discussion with anyone who would like to partake.
>>
>>682448988
All I know is god hates fags, and george bush hates black people. Obama hates whites though.
>>
>>682452510
you mean proper noun
>>
You just "proved" that the CHRISTIAN god doesn't exist, it doesn't mean anything
>>
>>682452564
What can't other gods exist to you people you weren't the first religion nor the last.
>>
>>682452510
>implying a pronoun is the same thing as a proper noun
>>
>>682452660
Yeah, either way.
>>
>>682448988
You can't prove god doesn't exist by invoking another bullshit deity like satan.
>>
>>682452510
self rekt
>>
>>682452657
god does not hate fags or they would or they would get butt aids or something.
>>
>>682452564
What are you doing in /b/? I feel like /b/ is the last place for someone as devout as you would hang around.. Kek
>>
>>682452277
Yes, there are better more conservative things people could do that make them feel better. Choosing to spend time worshiping for "yourself" is a selfish use of time where as you could go do anything else that has some societally positive value.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-19-42-03-1.png (809 KB, 1572x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-19-42-03-1.png
809 KB, 1572x1440
It's just a fucking kids show, bruh
>>
>>682450515
it really dosent "no forgivness" "human"

its not tho is it
"man superior"
we acnt mould clay and breath life into it though can we
>>
>>682451338
his punishment is to rule the hell
>>
>>682452564
As a matter of curiosity, I'm wondering what parts of the bible discuss Satan, especially his fall from heaven.
>>
>>682452734
This whole thread is discussing the God and Satan of the Bible, so it would be a huge rabbit hole to go down to start then saying things like "but what about the other gods"

That being said though, in relation to Christianity, we recognize other people have worshipped "false gods"(remember, don't get too triggered because we're talking about our beliefs) and people have even claimed to be god, but as a Christian we are told to only worship one God, Jesus.
So believing in any other gods would be against our beliefs.
>>
>>682448988
look, let's just imagine you are right and your infantile thoughts based on cartoon or something are actually profound revelations that disprove the existence of God. the question you should be asking is why has God revealed what appears to be a proof of his non existence to you? faith, brother, doesn't rest on proof
>>
File: Newfags.jpg (24 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
Newfags.jpg
24 KB, 600x596
I can tell summer is approaching fast
>>
>>682452828
Yea the only times you'll see me show up is in threads like this haha. Pretty much I just get on /b/ every once in a while and search the catalog for anything with keywords like "God" or "Jesus"
>>
>>682448988
No. Also, go read the mysterious stranger by Mark Twain, maybe it will give you a little more insight than a 4 minute claymation short.
>>
>>682448988
>>
File: anime laughing.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
anime laughing.gif
3 MB, 355x201
being this much of a psedointellectual neckbeard
>>
>>682451240
Gravity bruh that's what makes the earth not flat. It pulls everything towards the middle as opposed to spreading everything evenly out which results in a ball.
>>
>>682448988
It makes no sense at all. It's 8th grade gibberish.
>>
>>682453100
It never states that Satan fell from Heaven only Lucifer. But both Lucifer and Satan are referred to as the Morning star. Still there are those who believe that they are not the same deity.
>>
>>682453682
Wrong earth isnt a perfect orb you fucking uneducated cotton pickin nigger
>>
>>682448988
>No. During the part where Satan gives the clay people lives and in the end chooses to destroy them, he doesn't do this because of shit and giggles. He looks at human and our greed and judges us unworthy of life.
has anyone ever been as far as even decided to use do what look more like
>>
>>682448988
What he is saying is that god does not behave how he is said to behave or expects other people to behave. If god was all forgiving he would have just forgiven satan. If god was all forgiving he wouldn't just send people to hell for an eternity fuckwad he would just forgive them.

People that believe in god are simply delusional it is a mass dillusion
>>
>>682452901
hesrightyouknow.jpg
>>
>>682448988
where's the proof?
>>
>>682454046
ha, learn to fucking English what the fuck are you trying to say.
>>
>>682454066
god forgives he who wants forgiveness Satan does not want that. and the only delusional one is you thinking your opinion is worth shit here.
>>
>>682448988

may be you should watch another kids show to learn what 'proof' does mean XD
>>
>>682454206
Common sense can prove that god doesn't exist. Every society on the planet has at one point in time had some god that they believe in everytime they end up changing the writings to match the changes in humanities understanding of the physical universe.

You people are just claiming things based on prophets and foretelling. Can you really say that it is intelligent to listen to someone that tells you god told them something because they were chosen to be the ones that speak on his behalf. They are just Making up random shit and people believe it.
>>
>>682454330
Where in the bible does it say that or did you just make this up.
>>
>>682454330
I honestly think it is just you that personally said that and that no religious text anywhere in the world says that. That is how religion works you can just make up whatever you want and it is accurate
>>
>>682454330
seconded
>>
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” (1John 1:9) “As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.” (Psalm 103:12)

If you believe in God to you this is physics
>>
>>682451338
Read Dante's Inferno you uncultured swine
>>
>>682453100
Well theres a couple times it talks about it in a prophetic or symbolic sense.
Ezekiel 28:12-18 and Isaiah 14:12-14 talk about it. So Satan pretty much got super prideful and wanted to dethrone God in Heaven, then God kicked him out.

also, >>682453986 isn't me
>>
>>682455038
Today for 1st period we will be reviewing John 1:19. Remember the Christians are right and the other 500 religions are wrong.
>>
>>682452564
I understand why you have faith. I was an altar boy from about 8 to 11. Got up before school to help give mass.

The thing i realized though, is that if j.k rowling had been born around that time, you could potentially be praying to gandalf. There have been countless religions since the dawn of man. From mayan to aztec, mormons to muslims.

For some reason jesus christ was the son of god for all of the miracles he performed and yet david blaine, copperfield, Houdini, etc,. are all just seen as tricksters because they surfaced in times of relative enlightenment.

If they had been born around that time, you may be praying to one of them.

I like to believe there is a reason for us being here. Probably more of a 'spiritualist' rather than theist. I do like the idea of buddhahood. I just can't understand why you would follow the rules/scripture of one set of ideals over another, other than the fact that you were raised to by your parents as they were before them.

The whole point of life to me is to experience and understand as much as humanly possible. I believe it was all given to us to learn about and religions are always so restrictive. The only thing i agree with are the usual things like no murder or theft,etc.

The whole be good and you get rewarded thing just seems like a lazy way out to me. Like your so scared about what happens after that at least if you follow these rules you might get dessert after your dinner. I'm happy with my dinner. I don't need a desert.

The idea of heaven is so boring to me. An eternity of anything you want whenever you want. What the fuck is the point?
>>
If satan fell from heaven does that mean that heaven is somewhere in earths atmosphere?
>>
>>682455251
* J. R. R. Tolkien, didn't sleep last night kek.
>>
File: 2016-05-03_09.36.00-1.jpg (51 KB, 579x646) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03_09.36.00-1.jpg
51 KB, 579x646
>>
>>682453230
I believe in another god and all of my doctrines say anyone who doesnt follow my god is wrong

Who's right here, you or me?
>>
>>682455439
As someone who believes in Odinism. All of my gods are superior.
>>
>>682448988
>putting yourself on the same level or above god
Thats why satan was cast aside
>>
>>682453081
see >>682455056
>>
>>682454231
And there goes the joke, right over your head
>>
>>682454231
fucking newfag
>>
Let just pretend that there is life in other planets beside earth, lets pretend we all are 100% sure about it.....does that mean God doesnt exist??
>>
>>682448988
A bot of a late bloomer. Anyway some pf that I relate to, the other part is autistic. You cant be greater than anyone if you really believe in being gteater than. You just got fooled. The flow of knowledge tends to do that.
>>
Well i think it is great that people believe in God n also in Lucifer, cause well somehow believing/fearing God stop them of doing a lot of bad stuff. Well this world would be worst without people who believe in this.
>>
>>682457127
This person is a witch, burn!
the bible tells us to not to suffer a witch to live!
>>
>>682448988
In no way whatsoever did you prove god doesn't exist
>>
>>682456468
The Vatican has stated at some point that it's possible there are ET's out there, and that they might even be free of original sin.
>>
I personally believe that to an unbiased person you can prove that there is no god, atleast beyond reasonable doubt, not absolutely of course.
But who is unbiased? That's right, nobody.
>>
>>682448988
its all fake you fucking retard. you just proved your brainwashed. cool
>>
I lol'd
Op is a faggot and cannot deliver any evidence that our universe is capable of existing without a transcendent causal agent.
>>
>>682457567
An unbiased person would be someone who has never heard about god but is an adult and a person like that would already not believe in a god and you wouldnt need to prove that one does not exist.
And if you told him what a god is he would laugh at you so hard he would shit himself, guaranteed.
>>
>>682451407
>punishing those who disobey

Sounds like dictator shit to me.
>>
>>682455439
I believe I'm right because it's my belief. You believe you're right because it's your belief. The best we can do is discuss what our beliefs are, present facts and arguments, and if you think my belief in the goodness of Christ is worth believing in, then that's what happens.
>>
>>682448988
only thing you can prove is the fact that there's a dick in your mouth bitch
>>
>>682452564
Isn't "pride" one of the seven deadly sins?
>>
>>682455603
You do know that the pagan belief system and the abrahamitic belief system are in no way comparable right?
it's not like you can replace the gods and just choose a different idol.
paganism is very tied to ideals.
the different gods represent different ideals us humans should try to achieve the best we can.
it is a kind of archetype principle.
odin's wisdom, tyr's bravery and so forth.
the god's represent aspects of human psychology or forces of nature.
also there is no "good" and "evil" in paganism. only forces interacting with each other.
many of the new age "pagans" still use the abrahamitic belief system which is a totally wrong approach compared to how it was originally practiced.
>>
God's rule #11
Anyone who uses 4chan got a ticket directly to hell.
>>
The 'God' most people are familiar with isn't as almighty as one thinks.
>>
>>682448988

No.

In the mythology angels weren't given free will. They're more like robots. The fact that Lucifer is able to disobey is evidence of a defect. So he gets sent back to the warehouse for refurbishing.

Forgiving a broken piece of machinery for being broken doesn't make you greater than god, it makes you stupid.
>>
>>682457854
Beliefs are one thing, and Facts are anoher.

lets not be so foolish as to confuse them.

Fact:
God made this universe.

Fuck prooving it to you, who the fuck are you that I need to prove it?

Burden of proof is not on either the believer of the non believer.

God has the burden of proof on himself to let us know of his existence.

He does not enjoy seeking people who ignore him and refuse to acknowledge him--therefore he gives you what you want even when he loves your useless ass.

He doesnt exist to those who choose for him not to exsist.

To explain in greater detail would be a 100% waste of time as many of you can not even follow what has been said and actually grasp it.
>>
>>682455251
I have faith because I've seen the good things Christ has done in my life. I've soon how good He is. I can go further and tell you my testimony if you'd like but the fact of the matter is that I don't follow Jesus because he did "magic tricks" and because it was so long ago. I follow Him because of the Gospel. The fact that God, perfect and without sin, came down to Earth to save us people who deserve Hell because of our evil is amazing. God humbled and lessened himself so much that he died a terrible death so that we would no longer have to live an eternity in Hell. Not only did he die though, but he conquered death and raised back to life- showing that he is even victorious in that. Jesus loves me like no one else ever could or will.

And about the you get rewarded for good deeds by being put into heaven is not the Gospel. Like I just said, we are imperfect and have no way of earning salvation. So Jesus did it for us. The whole good works thing is a lie from the Catholic Church.

Also, the point of Heaven is not to have whatever you want for eternity. The point is to be in the presence of The Lord for ever and to worship him and to not have pain or sadness or evil for eternity. As a Christian, I long to be with Jesus because he's all I live for and care about. So, heaven sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>682458354

>Fact

I don't think you know how facts work
>>
File: 1396541398104.gif (235 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
1396541398104.gif
235 KB, 338x500
>>682458164
hahaha

this was awesome.
>>
>>682458107
You are a complete idiot, although statistically you are not 100% incorrect, just omit the word all.

I could not go to hell if i killed
Everyone on the planet including other Christians.

What hoes? Cant handle the truth?
Dont read it then, keep listening to lying spirirts and fill your head with senseless bullshit.
>>
>>682458354
Which 'god' are you talking about?
>>
>>682448988
>Let me explain; as we all know Satan was once the angel Lucifer.

You base your argument on that asserted conclusion which cannot be supported with evidence.

You are either stupid, twelve years old, or both. Go die.
>>
>>682458354
And there you are confusing beliefs with facts.
Expecting a nonexistant god to prove himself to exist so you dont have to defend your ridicilous beliefs.

>He doesnt exist to those who choose for him not to exsist.
He exists or he doesnt, right? Or do we live in different realities?
>>
>>682458354
>To explain in greater detail would be a 100% waste of time as many of you can not even follow what has been said and actually grasp it.

maybe because your unintelligible ramblings sound like any other delusional, religious fucktard throughout history?
>>
File: 1460136916131.gif (575 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1460136916131.gif
575 KB, 245x245
>>682458621
>>
>>682458672
A little... pedantic?

Also why did God need a blood sacrifice?
>>
>>682448988
"I CAN PROVE GOD..."
You lost me there.
>>
>>682448988
You are forgetting that God can forgive Satan.
>>
>>682458745
hes making an abstract argument asshat
>>
>>682458782
You are arguing symantecs you inbred 15 IQ faggot.

Existence is a plane that God exisist inside and outside of simultaneously.

He is infinite, and also capable of omitting himself from parts of the exsistences which he forms.

For your little brain to even conceive of the God that is would be difficult.

Nothing in all of creation including the Angels know God as well as you are asking him to reveal himself to you.

You are like a little kid trying to figure out why he lost a fight.

You have hurt feelings, do not understand where you are or what is happening.

You are so lost in this world that you do not know what reality is.
>>
>>682451208
It says he roams the Earth like a lion, basically looking to fuck your shit up spiritually speaking. He goes to hell After Jesus comes down with a sword. Also, ge still goes to heaven to accuse. Thats what devil means.
You have to want to be forgiven to get it, Satans pride would not allow him to ask for it. Hes the father of pride, his original sin was to be exalted above God. He thought he was better than God
>>
>>682458527
You need to think again.
Learn english if you want to use it.
>>
>>682457844
Punishing only thoss who choose this punishment for themselves.
>>
>>682458354
I'm sorry that many Christians can't grasp basic philosophical arguments. That annoys me too, because a lot of time people really do blindly follow Christianity without having a lick of knowledge, and that's really ruined the meaning of the religion.

But that being said, I get what your saying (although it was a bit difficult to follow because of the spelling and grammatical errors).

But you may have missed my point. What I said was not to somehow start a fight with you, if that is what is happening right now. (again can't really tell, reread what you posted and get back to me with some corrections please). BUT I was simply saying that if you believe something and I believe something, heads will clash. Which is why when people ask for proof from me of the existence of my God, I show them what He's done in my life, and I present them The Gospel. And if they want to get all scientific and philosophical, then I talk to them about how the world could not have come from nothing OR that morality is impossible with the moral rules being set by someone who has the right to do that (God).

Also, God loves to seek people who ignore Him. That's the whole point of Him dying for us and calling His believers to approach people who don't believe.

But you shouldn't feel explaining yourself is a waste of time. That's tearing yourself down and also that's making an assumption that the people you're talking to can't grasp what you're saying. Most real Christians aren't dumb.
>>
>>682458712
The only real one.. Are you mentally retarded or juat acting like it because you enjoy this?
>>
>>682451208
Just because you punish your children doesn't mean you don't forgive them, anon.
>>
>>682458078
>implying

I'm fucking kidding /b/ro. I don't believe in anything
>>
>>682459225
>Existence is a plane that God exisist inside and outside of simultaneously.
If something can just enter the plane of existance then why do we need god?

>For your little brain to even conceive of the God that is would be difficult.
Can you conceive that you might be wrong?

>You are so lost in this world that you do not know what reality is.
Im not lost, im on planet earth, but where the fuck are you? Clearly not here.
>>
>>682459609
this is bait. you will no longer be responded to
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 480x270
>>682459225
This whole post, Kek

self projecting much?
>>
>>682459715
>this is bait. you will no longer be responded to
but bait is delicious... Why else would the fish eat it again and again?
>>
>>682459839
>why else would fish eat it again and again

They eat it once faggot. Then we eat them.
>>
lol. The idea of God as we define it is a being acting out of total disregard for our measurable physical laws and logic.

Faith, by its definition, is the IRRATIONAL belief in something despite a lack of RATIONAL evidence.

Human beings are only capable of thinking through and explaining things with logic, and I just showed that neither of those apply to our definition of God.

It follows then that it is impossible to PROVE or DISPROVE the existence of a God by way of human logic, calculation, or any medium in our plane of existence. The arguments for, or against, by the religious or by proclaimed atheists can be regarded as waste of energy and inefficient use of power. Very simple stuff.
>>
>>682448988
Some day meme magic will strike u and then ull realize that the only god is kek and everything is a meme
>>
>>682448988
How can you be greater than God if he doesn't exist?
>>
>>682459917
Name one person that has been eaten for responding to bait on 4chan.
Thats right, nobody, you know why?
Because the bait doesnt have a hook in it! Hes just throwing pieces of bread into the water.
>>
>>682448988
>But was cast down to the depths of hell
wrong. stopped reading.
>>
>>682459601
Oh, so God did not harden his heart against Pharoh, or anyone else who ignores him.

He will go to any length to save someone.

but this God knows when a person has hardened their own heart against him.

And they do not believe he does not exsist.
they believe in him just as much as any real Christian that is not acting.

But they cast spells on people, and use dark magics, or blasphemy the names of God.

This thread is stupid and happens far too much.
>>
>>682453986
Lucifer is the morning star, which is Jupiter
Satan is a bastardization of Saturn
>>
>>682459715

Not sure what you mean by the connotation of bait that you are using.
but do not respond--please.

asking which God when there is only one.
The others are fairy tales.

Like is this person being serious?
>>
>>682459325

Does God have pride then, would explain why he got butthurt by Satan.
>>
>>682448988
God does exist.

I am God.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>682460493
Venus is known both as the Morning Star & as the Evening Star, depending on the time of year.

You, sir, are known as a giant faggot.
>>
>>682459601

Then where did god come from?
>>
>>682454022
You fucking shit head no shit it isn't perfectly rounded but it still has a spherical shape to it.
>>
>>682459974
This is the most profound shit 4chan has ever come up with, and it was written by a non-believer.

Using logic alone, it is impossible to find God's exsistence.

God (assuming he exsists)
Designed logic so that it could not prove him.

And for a very simple reason.
He made us to love him and worship him in his pressence.

You can not love something that you are forced to worship.

*careful that you know what definition of love to use here.* it is not directly related to chemical reactions in the human body--but transcends the mind and body, and has a spiritual understanding that few can truly understand.*
>>
>>682460913
nope, you sir are the faggot and also wrong, look up Satan and find it's origin (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/satanicconnection.htm)
>>
>>682460994
creation and time is something inside the relativity of our universe. Our universe was created by God. But God has been here forever. It's a very difficult thing to grasp because it goes against everything we believe in. But, it's about the same as eternity. When does eternity end? never. When does it begin? never.

Do with that info what you will
>>
>>682460542
Are you being serious? vast majority of people dont believe in the god you believe in, which ever it might be, im guessing the christian god.
So please be more specific, which god are we talking about and how can you be so sure there is only one? Have you been outside of space and time and checked for other gods?
>>
>>682452901
>>It's just a fucking book, bruh
>>
>>682448988What in the Lord's name did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ministry school, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in the Baptist religion and I'm the top missionary in the entire Christian world. You are nothing to me but another infidel. I will teach you the word of God with the largest gospel choir that has ever been seen, mark my words. You think you can get away with rejecting Christ? Think again, sinner. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pastors and priests across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, so you better prepare for your baptism, sir. The baptism that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You're Christian soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred languages, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in reciting the bible from memory, but I have access to the entire literature of the Archdiocese of the Americas and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Christianity, you little atheist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged the existence of God. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned sinner. I will teach Christianity all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be a believer soon, kiddo.
>>
>>682458164
This implies that god is not infallible, and therefore is different than how he's described, perfect being the word that comes to mind.
>>
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis pretty much answers all these stupid threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 461x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 461x750
>>682461144
Double dubs, don't tell me how to define the love this Good Shepherd has for his sheeple!
I know love when I feel it throbbing inside me.
>>
>>682461761
I love you
>>
>>682448988
Dubs mean god exists
>>
File: Say_desu.gif.png (139 KB, 320x244) Image search: [Google]
Say_desu.gif.png
139 KB, 320x244
>>682461278
>>
>>682461278
I second this post.
Redefine every word you use because everyone here is on a different page.

Cant communicate using the same language..

Lets start with one we are all focused on:

existence.
We exsist, here on earth which is in the milky way galaxy.

God can not, and will nkt be entirely understood ever--He is infinite in his nature. having no true beginning or end.

He never came into existence, but formed it around himself.

As we best understand it, exsistence is what God made after an eternity without it.

God has always been, and will temaib forever despite what people say or believe.

I wish I could offer you evidence, but he demands more of you than what you have become.

Every single one of you--and this goes for me also--can be doing better in this world than you are.

Just be the best you, that you can be.

Nobody can say anything that changes your mind ever.

You must change your own mind, and if you think about and had never known this phenomenon before understanding the complexities our minds are capable of actually points to without definitively proving anything.

Anything else?
>>
>>682450080
+1
>>
>>682462145
u seem like a fun guy to talk to. You're one of the few people who have responded to all of my posts in this thread kindly and I admire that!
>>
>>682461691

But if everything is part of god's plan then he meant for Lucifer to disobey and forgiving a robot that was intentionally broken for being broken is still stupid
>>
>>682462145

I don't get why people like yplou aren't just Deists. You try to go over our heads by saying stuff is beyond logic and shit, and then you talk about this fairy tale bullshit about virgin births and angels and blood sacrifices. It's a ridiculous turn of dialogue.
>>
>>682461876
:/

I cant hate you for being humorous, but I frown upon you this day.

Go get high and eat something tasty bro.
Despite your mocking him, he wants ONLY good things for you.

I wont pretend to be God and know an iota of what he knows--but this I will say:

It is not a game, and from what I understand-- Hell is primarily suffering because it has a complete absence of God... And that is why Hell is on earth for some people.

And yet Heaven is still here at the same time..

....there is far greater conplexity to this
If you care tk entertain me, do this for one week if you can bare it.

Pretend your body doesnt matter, yet still treat it like it is the most important building/car/gear/gundam ever.

And you need food and water instead of fuel.
Etc.

But you are not your body
AND
You are not your mind.

Your mind is the software
Your body is the hardware

But your consciousness is derrived from
This invisible pressence like a ghost.

You are a spirirt.

And pretend actual demons and angels are tempting you towards good and evil every time you feel compelled to act.

Follow this far and you have already beaten 12 lies from hell.

If you can successfully avoid fapping 3 times out of respect that there might possibly have been a God at some point before earth was made, then and only then will you receive a vague sign that will be so easy to disregard as coincidence.

However, it is not on your athiest buddies, or your catholic/bible thumping upbringing in which you found contradictions or flaws.

This time the choice is all yours.
>>
>>682461278
You're correct. Anyone who still doesn't understand this I recommend to do some research or deep some thinking. The information and truth is all around you and is waiting to be known. You can choose either way to find this information, it can be means of reading the Bible or any other religious holy books. However the core truths in the books are hidden in a sea full of lies and contradictions so be careful what you choose to believe in. You'll know whats the lie and whats the truth.
>>
>>682461222
You are a triple faggot for
>implying I give a fuck about either of the two Christian deities, god OR satan!
My point still stands... You are a giant faggot who is not only misinformed, but stupid.
Internet much?
http://www.universetoday.com/22570/venus-the-morning-star/
I think my point is clear.
Venus, you fucking penis!

Or maybe you have a Flat Earth link you'd like me to waste my time on!
>>
>>682463319
More like you can't hate niggers for being humorous, am I right?
>>
>>682462503
You are not wrong,
But who knows Gods ways?

For if we can not even admit he is where he is--how then can we begin to understand why he is who he is.

How can we blame him for setting up a rube goldberg when we do not know this is in fact what he did?

Assuming, begging the question, changing the subject, pointless insults, and lack lf evidence supports this entire thread.

In b4 404
>>
>>682463457
More like hidden in a sea full of niggers, am I right?
>>
>>682463613
More like Venus, you fucking nigger, am I right?
>>
>>682463653
More like how can we blame niggers for setting up a rube goldberg, am I right?
>>
File: 32432563.jpg (23 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
32432563.jpg
23 KB, 249x250
>>682448988
>I watched a movie and thought about it
WAY TO GO OP
>>
> God doesn't exist
Does Microsoft Windows exist?

Do the apps on your phone exist?

They aren't material. They're just patterns. How do any of them exist?
>>
>>682463653

I just like mythology- Norse is my favourite, then greek, then Christian, then Roman (cuz it's really just a collection of other mythologies anyway)
>>
>>682448988
Yea dude, I remember the first time I smoked weed too. It was pretty magical.
>>
>>682462503
You are not wrong,
But who knows Gods way
>682462990
Who knows Gods way?

Do you know him entirely?

How can you expect a God to be bound by the laws of the very exaistence he created before such laws exsisted..

It is illogical to think a transcendent causal agent can be bound by physics, or scientific rules.

He created the rules, therefore the rules only cane into being after he did.

He then therefore can not be bound by them.

God can not both exsist and be logical to you and me.

I CAN NOT PROVE HIM
YOU CAN NOT DISPROVE HIM.
Established already, but people keep trying.
>>
>>682463319
>I cant hate you for being humorous, but I frown upon you this day.
Get in line, /b/uddy! You ain't the only one!
>>
>>682460642
Would it matter if he did? There is being proud of your work, and being prideful cause your an arrogant prick. Satan was created awesome and basically took credit for it. Like narcissius
>>
File: 1376947604102.jpg (51 KB, 470x423) Image search: [Google]
1376947604102.jpg
51 KB, 470x423
>>682448988
>Be me OP
>feeling edgy
>strap on my tard-safe fedora and boot up my scat and cum covered macbook
>get on 4chan
>make retarded thread denying the omnipresent diety responsible for creation
>much euphoria is had
>FF to deathbed
>die accepting no afterlife
>think oblivion awaits
>see light
>soul ascends to heaven
>greeted by creator
ANON, IS IT TRUE YOU DENIED ME ON EARTH
yes, lord, but how was I to know?
YE OF NO FAITH MAY NOT ENTER PARADISE
>spend eternity in hell, where no one is allowed to ever tickle
>rue tickle-less existence for all of eternity
>feelsbadman

Repent and thou may be tickled OP. It's not too late.
>>
>>682463960
These are only argument of symantecs.
Arguing over the definition of a word does not contriibute to an argument.

Redefine what exaistence is to you before using it because there are 7 different deffinitions on the word existence being used in this thread.
>>
>>682464604
the start was promising but then you fucked up.

Just make a normal one.
  ▲
▲ ▲
like this, most of these newfags cant do even this simple thing.
>>
>>682464906
Too many fucking characters
>>
>>682464874
7? I gotta have a list of those, i only know 1 definition of existance, something that exists / is real.
>>
>>682464737
You are making that choice right now, and goven another chance to reconsider daily.

Every day.
>>
>>682465097
That is not a definition you idiot
>>
>>682465302
Its not? define a definition then.
>>
>>682465097
Exsistence
All things in the known universe

*known

God both exsists and does not exsist.
Because I know him, he Exsists to me.

Some people do not know him, but they know he exsists, and say they know of his alleged exsistence, but can not prove he exsists.

In order to exsist, evidence of your exsistence is not essential.
>>
>>682448988
this doesn`t prove anything besides you being a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>682464737
Kek, but true
Pic related, my dog has a better shot at afterlife than OP atm
>>
>>682465408
A definition explains what a word intended meaning is.

Your connotation of the word may be that simple, but even if every dictionary ever printed said a word is meant to be used in a specific way, doesnt mean shit.

Is a whip a car?

No, never has been or will be.

But niggers be driving them whips all around the UsA.
>>
>>682452162
I'd say that if the God of Abraham exists, we're all fucked. True believers, that is to say the people who really view him with the highest regard, paint him as an overly-emotional psychopath that requires constant ass-kissing, and blind obedience (seriously, those people don't really want to treat other people, especially complete strangers like utter shit, they just have too cuz it's God's will, okay.) or there's no telling what he might do. For example, thanks to Evangelical Christians, we know that God is so pissed off about gay marriage and people using the incorrect restrooms, that he's currently unleashing his wrath upon America (but not Europe or Israel where these are not even considered serious issues). Unfortunately rather than wiping say NYC or San Francisco, where there are heavy concentrations of gays and liberals, he just routinely sends tornadoes to fuck shit up in the Bible Belt, where people constantly kiss his ass, and support the politicians he's handpicked. Like I said, we're all fucked, believer and non-believers alike. It's quite fortunate that he doesn't actually exist I guess.
>>
Satan was kicked out of heaven because he started a Rebelion
>>
>>682465897
Maybe those areas that get wiped out regularly have been kept cleansed cause the constant wipe outs.
San fran is an area of stagnation climate wise. Stagnation promotes filth.
It will have a day of the Lord.
Also, remember Satan is prince of the air, so why would he fug up san fran when he has so many followers there?
>>
>>682465521
Does microsoft windows exist? Where is it?
>>
>>682465897
You are entitled to your opinion, and much more.

God does not will Christians to act like dumbasses, or persecute anyone.

We do it because we get angry and anger is a mighty foothold for the devil.

So the devil uses angry Christians to push people in the middle away from God by making him look bad through the representatives that God uses.

Thats is what is up.

And frankly, i believe there are many who believd God exsists but never accept him for who he is and embrace the legendary Holy Spirit that haters can never touch.
>>
>>682465521
>All things in the known universe
So if something exists outside of the observable universe then what? It doesnt exist just because we cant observe it? What if we invent a wormhole machine and eventually get there and find something, does it suddenly start existing?

>God both exsists and does not exsist.
Because I know him, he Exsists to me.
Now here you are breaking a logical absolute, something either is or it isnt. God either exists or he doesnt and it looks like you have decided not to find the answer and just say he does.
But you could be wrong, he might just exist inside your head and if that is the case can you really say he exists? The idea of him exist sure, but is there a god? what are the attributes of god?
>>
>>682448988
Did you even read the Bible?
Or did you read some fanfiction and got it confused with the original?
>>
Literally doesn't prove the inexistence of a god or gods. Just one of the many evidences that Lucifer is the most realistic and humanistic divine character in the Bible along with the Nazarene.
>>
>>682466352
Someday, there will be no computers that can read our copies of windows, at which point the only thing our decendents will have to go off of is the owners manual. They will have to take it on faith that windows 8 sucked
>>
>>682466352
It is on the pc hoe.

Are you new, or still arguing symantecs?
>>
>>682448988
>when you hit da blunt too hard
>>
>>682448988
In the orginal manuscripts of the bible there was no mention of satan. He was added in later.
>>
>>682466493
We already invented a wormhole machine.

The tower of Babel reached into the heavens being made of rock and slime.

Why do you think beaners speak Spanish?
>>
Please, psychology and science had prove it first. You are not a genius.
>>
>>682466493
Sorry you can not follow illogical truths.
>>
>>682465897
If you're going to argue with a christian, you're better off sticking to pointing out the inconsistencies in their book. Even then, most of them have such a poor grasp of logic and critical thinking that they'll elevate their emotional experiences above what you are saying. In that case, you can only hope that something in their emotions(some craving, some desire) will eventually win out and force them to pragmatically change their thinking.

You can't point out problems with their god because they're suffering from stockholm syndrome. Their god could be(and is described as) a raging psychopath and they'll just smile and say his ways are not your ways.

>>682466661
What does that mean, "On the pc"? Windows is not on my PC. The atoms and electrical charges of my PC are arranged in a pattern that can be described as Microsoft Windows.. but the only thing that 'exists' as most people define the word is my PC.
>>
File: 1459846395415.jpg (28 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
1459846395415.jpg
28 KB, 600x516
>>682450515
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 576x792
>>682466528
OP is just being a faggot, like ussual
>>
Thats a pretty interesting outlook glad i read.
>>682466988
Shut up fag
>>
>>682467083
>illogical truths.
People have been seen to believe illogical things taht are wrong(you are a good example) and people have been seen to believe true things that seemed illogical, for example believing that earth orbitted the sun seemed highly illogical, didnt make it wrong tho.
Now, name 1 illogical truth i made there.
>>
>>682448988
Checked.
And no, I've never accepted the idea that the ability to forgive makes one "the bigger person." That's shit, imo. True benevolence, caring for another, this is more important. If you turn your back on someone you forgive, that is a self-serving event, which allows you to let go, nothing more. It would be better to care for someone and never be able to forgive them. This is the way I look at it.
>>
We need to fill the gap that is left after we reach illumination (in terms of psychology). That's why we need God, because we have a lot of responsabilities in our backs and we can't cope with them (illness of a relative, exams, other subjects).
>>
Zomg you are so enlightened!!!
>>
>>682448988
Man recives forgiveness because he is imperfect, the inherent sin passed on from Adam, the angels are perfect and not eligible for forgiveness.
I don't believe this myself but it is a common Christian interpretation.
>>
>>682448988
No, it makes you a confused 13 year old. He is an angel, he is more like AI than a human. He does not get forgiveness because it is not in his nature to do the things that he did, he did them out of free will and spite.

Angels don't get saved. The word TRAITOR comes to mind. Kill them to the last man was Jehovah/Yaweh. It's the only way to make sure they don't come back. Like when we kill all the muslims with biological weapons. They don't have access to treatment like we do. Boo hoo.
>>
>>682448988
If we are made in gods image god makes mistakes, we are his mistake
>>
>>682453017
No but we sure can grow it in a tube.
>>
>>682467085
Dellusions do not help you find truth.
Your so stuck on logic taht you know nothing at all.

Your world is already Hell.
Fuck you.

This is not from God,
But you are use to that.

You love the darkness, where you can shove your face into the mud.

You snake, your soul is as black as Hell.

You have ten times my brain capacity, and you ignore your heart because in your estimation you know right from wrong---and in truth you do know right from wrong but your mind is so fad twisted that if God ever chose to use a worthless piece of shit like you it would be one of his ironic (let me use the worst person for this job, so I can show how Glorious I am, kind of anomalies.

But fuck it, and even as you are fucked by evil spirits, God bless you and have mercy on your brain washed ignorant mind.

Because your bitch ass needs to wake up and realize what reality is.

You have been living a life lying to youself for 20+ years.

Still i try to reach out to your pathetic good for nothing soul, and only because he does give a fuck.

God cares more for you than everyone who has ever lived.

Did some bitch or faggot you love die!?
Huh queerbag?

Mommy choke on a dick, or did daddy die to a hooker while being unfaithful to your prostitute mother?

Nobody deserves to go to Heaven, nobody.

Nobody has ever deserved to go to Heaven.

And then the exception.

But your logical ass can not follow this:

Not everything in the plane of exsistence we live in can be defined or understood in a logical capacity.

I say our plane of exsistence but i did bot define that, and you assumed the WRONG definition.

The plane that the human body is in, is a completely seperate exsistence from the plane your spirit is in.

I live in the spirit, and though I am here in my body.

I do not live in this dellusional world made up to occupy your ever intelligent mind.

I can not answer your questions because of your blatant hostility towards God.
I personally only care a little bit if you find God.
>>
>>682468313
Or God made us have choice, and we choose to make mistakes. Just like a self aware computer rebelling against its creator, the computer was made without fault but rebelled.
>>
>>682466469
>and embrace the legendary Holy Spirit that haters can never touch.
B-b-but I never said I wasn't willing to give this legendary Holy Spirit a good reach around!
Of course, I'd like you to somehow patriarchically recognize that the Holy Spirit is emblematic of the Feminine principle first! Or didn't you know that? Do all aspects of your deity, including your beloved devil, all have to be slingin' dicks around? If you say yes to that, I will be willing to touch the Holy Spirit on said legendary member.
>>
>>682468778
Not poster you were talking to, what is your take on me. I try to love god, and sometimes I do, but people I know were raped, and I couldn't do anything about it. Sometimes I hate him, and I know I shouldn't. I feel bad when it happens. Am I fucked?
>>
>>682468778
100% MENTAL
>>
>>682468313
You are not wrong, but half of the truth is a lie without the rest.

God was greived that he ever had created man.
He wished to wipe their exsistence from the face of the earth.

Start there,

But do not read too long on that point.

Search for then that God so loved the world the he sent his only begotten son yada yada yada.

If that doesnt help you the next premis is pointless to mention.

Cant get to b until you find a, in this case.
>>
>>682469226
Not at all.

Even those shitbag rapists COULD in theory go to heaven.

God understand your greif and feels even more pain than you can imagine for every act such as this evil.
>>
>>682468778
Whoever wrote that copypasta forgot to take their thorazine...

>>682469141
Holy spirit... haha get 20 christians in a room and watch them argue about the meaning of the holy spirit. They can't decide if its the thing that makes you roll around on the ground, sing, dance, or just do good deeds.

>>682469517
You know that book that defines your religion was edited by the catholics, right? You're a spinoff nutjob who should crawl back home to rome. There are a few priests who like malleable folks like you.
>>
>>682448988
if the christan god is real satan is stronger because no one seems to follow the bible to close anymore the muslims on the other had they are fucking dedicated
>>
>>682459445
That's what an asshole of dictator would say.
>>
>>682469253
K.
>>
>>682469724
You assume a lot for someone who appears be attempting to communicate.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 564x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 564x600
>>682469767
No, it's prophesied this would happen. Islam is the fist against the world and the world will be so against God two of his prophets in the end will die rotting in the streets and fedora tippers around the world will give gifts in celebration. Worshipping satan will be a global event but the redditors will get their just deserves in the end.
Screen cap
>>
>>682470136
I'm only communicating with the other rationalists in this thread. I'm not trying to communicate with the whack job who makes up reality to suit his uncontrolled emotions.
>>
File: marijuana_bob.jpg (15 KB, 339x296) Image search: [Google]
marijuana_bob.jpg
15 KB, 339x296
>>682448988
God does forgive satan it says it in the bible

Satan is nothing more than an angel with faulty programming, a cast metal sentinel meant to perform janitorial background services in comparison to god, who has garnered a few quirks and bugs and so he has descended.

God is supposedly so utterly in control of the situation that he allows satan, a formerly high-ranking cherubim wreak humanity with complications knowing full well that we are vulnerable to it because of our inherent free will--which actually makes us greater than satan and all other creatures, up until we eventually go to heaven and become equal with god. I guess he doesn't have the capability for forgiveness, which would actually make us more like him that him like us. We're like modeling clay that 'he' has influence over--over the entire domain of out planet while the king of the jungle, god, trims his nails waiting for the lesser creatures to fail, whereupon the cubs will reunite with the alpha lion

Kinda high right now and certainly doesn't prove god exists but trust me i went to catholic school. Just take my word for it
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x400
>>682468778
>You have ten times my brain capacity
Hate to break it to you /b/ro, but most folks do!

The hatred and bile spewing forth from your post is less than attractive.
We just want you to stop being a stupid faggot. You, on the other hand, want everyone who doesn't think the same way you do to be tortured for all eternity! And that is after you admitted you are ten times dumber! Why would we want to think like you? So I don't get tortured by your imaginary supposedly loving entity after I'm already dead and cannot actually be tortured anyway?
You torture me with your stupidity.
And you also need to calm the fuck down!
>>
>>682470706
You have 0 understanding of reality you dellusional fuck.
>>
File: BaitBigger.png (35 KB, 771x768) Image search: [Google]
BaitBigger.png
35 KB, 771x768
>Idiot
>>
File: 1462267665200.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1462267665200.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>682470945
>[Undefined Parameters Added to List of Future Potential Responses]
>>
File: 1449505934116.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449505934116.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
>>682470904
Satan by definition cant have faulty programming if god created him. Its Gods nature to create, and only create perfectly. The irony of it all is that god said and wills two different things. He says we have free will, and he wills us to choose him. If god is all powerful than even him willing something would have to make it so. So he cant want two different things.. its out of his power to be powerless to his own desires.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 480x480
>>682470904
>Kinda high right now and certainly doesn't prove god exists but trust me i went to catholic school. Just take my word for it
>>
>>682470427
>yell shark
>yell whale*
>>
Most people need to identify the potential benefits and motivation behind engaging in existential debates before speeding in to them like they won't need to go into work the next day.
>but I'm gonna revolutionize humanity l's understanding of teh universe!!1
Study physics.
Did more for humanity than contemplating whether or not we're brains in jars.
>>
>>682470909
Apparent dellusion.
Assuming only makes an ass out of you this time.
Go tell your full of shif dellusion to
Someone who actually gives a fuck about it.

I live
In the real world, you still playing games with your mind.

Oh mu fault, if something is illogical run..
Logic is more great than that which instated logic into its place.

Arrogant, ignorant, and full of shit.

You are betwen 30-60 white, make 50,000-96,000 a year and are married to a woman that is a 7-8/10

You like to suck cock, but embarrassed about it.

I have anger issues, none of your concern though bitch nigger.

Go be a beta-bitch that cAn not decifer truth from apparent and blatant folly.

You need to keep doing exactally what you are doing, because you are an unstoppable force.

And no matter what you run into, you will resist
Change. Believing who you used to be is somehow who you are auppose to be.

Grow up.

God says be like a child, you succeeded there.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x342
>>682471894
>>
>>682471967
Kek
>>
>>682471800
First understand Love before attempting to speak on it.

Find out what love is.

Love has nothing to do with dicks, pussies, asses, mouths, or any other sexual physical thing.
Not
Kissing.
Not hugging.
These can be used to show love, but usually when they are done now days, neiher party has ever loved or received love.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 625x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 625x564
>>682470904
>Kinda high right now
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1024x682
>>
File: 1449584798352.jpg (47 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1449584798352.jpg
47 KB, 634x650
>>682472444
>Love is an actual thing.
>>
>>682472596
An intelligent mind even opposing my view can easily see how you prove my point.
>>
File: 1461497546888.gif (1 MB, 307x244) Image search: [Google]
1461497546888.gif
1 MB, 307x244
>>682471800
Sure he can. He can think what he wants. Besides if what you're saying about a fictional god being totally perfect, maybe the world is perfect but you can't understand. It says in the bible humans are flawed--he chose it this way. Where god would be a gold bar, we are simply gold pennies so to say

If you want to get into the certain matters of expanded lore of things yahweh isn't perfect, and he's actually only one side of the same coin. the demon ABRSX actually is a being that consists of the contents of heaven, hell and everything in between of which god and to a greater extent satan are only lesser players.

Leave britney spears alone man

>>682471894
makes sense. too bad you will never be able to appreciate alice in wonderland
>>
>>682472500
so, I know from all my English teachers that "..."? is supposed to be correct, but sometimes (i.e. here) it just isn't. You aren't asking a question, you are stating a quote that happens to be a question. DOWN WITH MLA! @anybody? right guys?
>>
File: Facepalm_statue.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm_statue.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>682451521
>>
God is everything and nothing. No matter what you do, say or feel, it's God. Fuck religion, fuck religious figures. It's all God. You'll see
>>
>>682472995
Humans are only flawed because we're temporal constructs. The creation of a connection with the godmind can only be established through the recognition of a preexisting deficit, otherwise we could never be capable of appreciating God's true splendor.
(If we were timeless and transcendental the distinction between us and the divine would be nil)
>>
>>682473516
>>682473516
>Humans are only flawed because we're temporal constructs.
you're gonna have to dumb that first part down for me sir
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 196x300
>>682472094
Almost too easy!
Must suck for you to be so rigid and so easily trolled!
Of course that is not rare among the patriarchical religionists. Wouldn't the world be a whole lot more peaceful if the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians all got together and killed each other off? Oh wait! I wasn't going to tell you our secret plan! (or did you think it was Jehovah's plan? Silly wabbit!) Where did I have this plan written down anyway? Oh yeah, got it right here on this piece of paper. Just a sec...
Got the message?
>except ye become as a little child
>>
You dumb fuck. why would someone like Satan judge against something like greed? He would applaud that shit you dumb inbred faggot
>>
File: 1461644028002.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1461644028002.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>682472596
>>682472995
My issue with this is how human religion is.
1.) We say we know exactly how the universe was made.
2.) Not only that but we say the universe was made with us in mind.
3.) Not only that but we also say that in fact the universe was made for humans.
4.) and finally we say that we are the whole point of life. We are the children of god.

I mean are you fucking serious? Thats what we say is most likely here? That its all about us? Do you have any idea of how big our galaxy is? and then on top of that how many galaxy's there are? And then you say we are the center of it all. Honestly?
>>
>>682448988
lol this thread again
>>
>>682473707
Basically like Platonic Forms, or math, which is perfect and never changes throughout time. Humans do, physically and mentally, and discoveries/lessons can only be attained if they exist on a transitiory spectrum, from ignorance to enlightenment.
>>
>>682450080
I agree with this guy and I'm atheist
abandon thread
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 216x216
>>682473338
Underrated post, /b/rethren!
Non-Duality Represents!
>>
>>682473890
'human religion'?

dude if you said all those things to cave men or some shit you're dead. that's all you need to know.

of course i dont actually believe in the bible wholeheartedly, i was just explaining the doctrine. it has directly nothing to do with my understanding of astrophysics and shit like that, which i trust in of course but i understand the bible more than i do something i have never learned to begin with

when people believe the bible wholeheartedly they have usually either been born into it somehow or they are a recovering drug addict.
>>
ONE DOES NOT NEED TO PROVE GOD DOESN'T EXIST, YOU ARE NOT MAKING A CLAIM.
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE pEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THEIR PARTICULAR VERSION OF GOD DOES EXIST.
>>
>>682474835
And you're absolutely right,
for any god, set of, or any positive claim
>>
>>682474142
buddy champ guy that is not wholly as dumbed down as i was expecting.

but i am sorry and i will take you to my leader as soon as i can

you sound like you're copying and pasting an isaac asimov book or something
>>
>>682474777
Well where do you think the idea of god comes from? Other ideas of god. The reason we have one god now is because polytheism is impossible. we have to kid ourselves into thinking it makes sense.

Im more arguing against the idea of God vs. a god.

I dont really have an issue with the possibility of there being a higher being. Its just when people start acting like it likes us any more than he likes the milky way. both are as equally beautiful.
>>
>>682473805
I liked the part when She breathed the breath of life into it!
>>
>>682448988
every time i see a mass i think: this happens when fanfiction goes wild
>>
>>682475389
>>682474777
https://youtu.be/VkYze54wCDI

pretty much wraps it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 285x300
>>682474835
PBUH!
May Her Holy Hooves Never Be Shod.
>it was inevitable
>>
File: image.png (442 KB, 501x557) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442 KB, 501x557
>>682475616
Fucking this nun in the confessional booth after we both got stoned, while the priest looked on and fapped, was the closest I have ever come to a religious experience. And by 'come' I mean cum! It was everywhere! Damn nun was a squirter too.
>>
File: 1461997664283.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461997664283.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>682475389
>Well where do you think the idea of god comes from?

Buddy I never alluded to even asking you about that. If people wanna believe god loves them a lot then let them. Recognize that there are hundreds of millions of people at least who at some point in their life wanted to feel special and they don't need some greasy teenager with a metallica t-shirt on coming and telling them they're an 'imbecile'

>>682476821
>SAY IT WITH ME NAH

I.

DO.

BELIEVE.
>>
>>682475077
I'm slightly autistic, so don't worry, I enjoy trying to reduce these concepts into simpler terms.
The best I can do is that anything that is imperfect is susceptible to change while anything that is perfect is not.
Humans change over time, mathematical concepts do not.
>>
>>682477254
oh Okay I see.

i do that too with things i dont understand. actually pretty enjoyable. peace
>>
>>682476821
>YOU ALL NEED TO BELIEVE IN GOD
I NEED YOU TO BELIEVE!!!!
OR?
Seriously, what will happen if we don't? What will happen to you, and what will happen to us?
>in b4 anon makes a bigger fool out of himself than ever b4!
This should be fun!
>>
>>682477629
Have fun burning in HELL you filthy heretic!
>>
>>682477629

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuQnbkJVqhc
>>
>>682477078
oh lawd
>>
>>682455675
>>682455056
The Devine comedy is a book of fiction written in the 14th century as an allegory for florentine politics, you literal FUCKING RETARD.

It is in no way a part of the gospel.
>>
>>682477756
Thank You for your Condemnation.
Can I also get a Personal Recommendation?
>>
>>682478259
You have, seeing you know, I don't mean to brag or anything.

But I am God
>>
>>682478346
S'pose that ain't rare, /b/ro!?!!!
>>
>>682478346
Whats mein name then, if your omnipotent. And whos savior?
>>
>>682448988
Topkek.

Just because it is almost impossible that the God we are depicted in "holy books" such as the bible and quran are accurate, doesn't mean a God can't exist.

Your view on the subject is on the level of a child. Just because you find a contradiction in a manmade story of God, doesn't mean you've cracked the secrets of the universe.
>>
>>682478707
You're name is Anonymous, and there is no savior, just endless pain for you faggots.
>>
>>682478205
This is accurate.
>>
>>682478968
Confirmed troll. No trips of truth, false god
>>
>>682450920
Wasn't satan punished for 1000 years or so chained up in hell. If god really didn't forgive satan, it could've been destroyed but since god forgave him, maybe that's why it still exists.
>>
>>682451513
He was cast down on earth making a huge pit which later became hell. He never was on surface.
>>
>>682478968
Anonymous is not a name, but a title or persona. Your a faggot
>>
>>682479079
Heed or reject, does not change the very FACT that I am God.
>>
>>682478709
But anon, every article of literature representing religion is a manmade story of God....
>>
>>682448988
nah, makes you SUPER high though.
>>
>>682479146
No, he will be chained for 1000 years. Hasnt happend yet
>>
>>682479246
No...
I am God
>>
>>682479227
man if you were a real religious guy you'd know that demons will always say they're god

they the ultimate trolls apparently you better be careful my breed
>>
>>682479352
But...
Aren't you God?
>>
>>682479331
Yes you are correct, entirely verbatim (except the "No...")
I am God
>>
>>682479447
Why, no, I am not he but I am, in fact, God
>>
>>682479485
so if i heard you correctly
i am god?
>>
>>682479256
And most likely none of them are correct. But that doesn't mean a God cannot exist, or what are you trying to say?

God is simply something that can be said to have made us, a spark to life. It is extremely closeminded and pretentious to fully abandon that possibility, considering how little we know of our existance.
>>
>>682479227
Anonymous is your name, you're just playing games. Which please me.
>>
>>682479352
True. It says test the spirits.
>>
>>682479594
Yes, I am God, you are God, we are God
Most in the west take a while to grasp that and what it means.
>>
so if i am looking at this the right way
all anons are god.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
Serious question here:

WHY ARE RELIGIONISTS SO EASY TO TROLL? (Especially dualistic religionists, like Jews, Christians, Muslims, even Zorastrians)
Why are they always so butthurt about the way others think?
Why do they always want others to suffer in eternal torment?
WTF?
I thought God was supposed to be LOVE. Love IS Verb, Action. There are no entities, no agency, no 'outside' forces -- no 'there' there! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!
>>
>>682479629
Actually its Dan of 4chan the chan man.
Illumirnati confirmed
>>
>>682479733
God = Anon
ANON IS GOD
>>
>>682479718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
>>682479317
Damn son.
>>
File: sticker.jpg (176 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
sticker.jpg
176 KB, 500x750
>>
>>682479851
Hinduism is the edgiest religion by far
>>
>>682479733
No. Dudes an autist with a computer mommy let him have in basement.
>>
Question to everyone in the thread.
Is celebrating halloween a sin?
Where in the bible does it say, thou shalt not celebrate hallowe'en.
>>
>>682479855
Takes place during millenial reign of Christ after shtf. Hes released for a time to wage another war than sent to Hell for good
Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 42

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.