Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Feels thread, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 77
File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
Feels thread, /b/?
>>
>>682227578
Do something that takes your mind of things... Pretty simple really.
>>
>>682228319
Don't listen to this guy OP

You need to dwell on and obsess over it. That way you will get it all out of your system sooner.
>>
>>682227578
I had a dream that I was with a woman I liked last night, but even in my dreams she was repulsed by me touching her, the older I get the more convinced I am that I will die without ever having a girlfriend.
>>
>>682227578
Any of you guys have that image that says "I love you I said it to the air just to see how it sounds" or something like that?
>>
I liked a girl for a year and a half, waited that long to tell her. She doesn't like me back. Moral of the story is to be Alpha, all the time. god don't waste a year and a half of your life like I did.
>>
File: 1461633483109.jpg (38 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1461633483109.jpg
38 KB, 640x780
>>682228818
>>
>>682229034
Thanks, pal.
Shit kicks hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x200
Shyla, my first, and only love

She was the first one to make me feel human

But when she threatened suicide, I told her I would go with her if she does

I was so desperate, I didn't know what to say

My mother was snooping, and found out what I said

She told me I could never talk to her again

Some months later, I was able to talk to her

She was so happy to see me

I was shocked

Someone missed me

That was the happiest moment of my life

Some weeks later, I told her how I feel, how I loved her

She didn't seem to care

She wasn't disgusted, just not interested

Soon after, she stopped talking to me

I tried to strike up conversation, but she never responded

She even started avoiding me

That was three years ago

I remember every word to our favorite musical

I miss her
>>
File: 1461634468185.jpg (37 KB, 452x453) Image search: [Google]
1461634468185.jpg
37 KB, 452x453
>>682229222
No problem.

Nice trips
>>
File: 1461633878330.jpg (54 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
1461633878330.jpg
54 KB, 640x696
>>
File: image.png (177 KB, 975x341) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 975x341
>>682227578
>>
You know the only thing that really gets me down are the exs. I get caught up reliving every moment and trying to figure out what I could have done differently. What gives me some piece of mind is that I believe that there are a bunch of other universes of me and every time I fail in this one, i succeed in a different one. I may not be happy here but in that other universe I am.
>>
File: 1461634936203.png (395 KB, 540x537) Image search: [Google]
1461634936203.png
395 KB, 540x537
>>
>be me
>taking melatonin suppletives to fall asleep faster
>one of the side effect is extremely vivid dreams and nightmares
>have these
>one night I have this dream
>Meet a women
>literally the most amazing thing i've seen ever
>talk to her
>dance with her
>take her out on the town
>something seems awfully familiar about her, like i've seen her face somewhere
>suddenly wake up
>start crying because it felt so real
>I know i've seen this women
>I pray that one day I might stumble into her and I can relive that dream once more
>>
File: 1461899762834.jpg (671 KB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
1461899762834.jpg
671 KB, 1488x2105
shits deep
>>
>Be me
>Horse fucker
>Fucking around on omegle to do some autistic roleplay
>End up doing this for a while
>Really enjoy it, made a character I loved
>She was a complete edgelord when I first made her, but I ironed her out over time
>A few days after starting, someone invites me to a chatzy room
>Pop in there every now and then
>Have fun
>Meet new people
>Have a crush on one of them, even
>The crush passes, the room goes to shit, go to new room eventually
>Meet more new people
>I go to that room every day for seven years
>All the while I use a persona
>They think I'm a lesbian teacher
>Get to know these people so fucking well
>Learn what they like
>Their birthdays
>What activities they're involved in
>All that fun stuff
>Pretty much friends
>All the while I'm busy making my little edgelord character better
>We fast forward now, to seven years
>I know these people so well
>They're practically family
>I've actually forsaken most of my real friends/family
>These people don't even know me all that well, though
>I'm honestly a stranger to them
>I'm still lying to these people seven years later
>I've talked a few down from suicide
>Helped one through many, many relationship troubles
>But not once have I given them a shred of evidence that my life is anything but great
>I actually told this story on /b/ before, on the night of a failed an hero attempt
>I couldn't tell them the truth
>I was gone for quite some time, but I just told them my internet was down
I know this is really fucking mediocre, but... Eh. Not really up for telling anything else.
>>
well my birthdays soon and not one person on this planet knows it
>>
>>682232024
I know it's early, but happy birthday, anon.
>>
>>682232024
Happy Birthday.
>>
File: emotionalshawtys.jpg (11 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
emotionalshawtys.jpg
11 KB, 314x160
>>682230340
That really hits me where i live ; ___ ;
>>
listen you /b/tards. Every negative feeling you feel is you blaming yourself.Stop that shit.It's not your fault if she doesn't like you back. It's not your fault you accidentally killed your abusive father in a blind rage. It's not your fault you have no friends.

It IS your fault that you're wallowing in despair and letting the experience stagnate you. It IS your fault for not allowing yourself to accept your failure, learn from your mistakes and be the fucking alpha you're supposed to be.

sincerely an oldfag who's dropped in to share some /adv/ice
>>
File: Shrug.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>682227578
I started a youtube channel that I don't like and the people watching don't like but I keep doing it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR_uOZCCah4

>this is self promotion faggotry
>i do feel ashamed
>>
>>682232024
Happy early birthday, anon.
>>
File: feels.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>682231366
my dog is being put down tomorrow morning

this hit like a freight train
>>
File: image.png (339 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 720x633
This one hits too close to home.
>>
>>682232024
imho, having no one know is better than having a couple of facebook "friends" say "hb anon" on your wall.
>>
File: 1461975118561s.jpg (3 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1461975118561s.jpg
3 KB, 93x125
>>682227578
ok. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: http://youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.
>>
I wasted all of my creative potential on hallucinogenic binges and now I have nothing to show for it since I sought to erase every facet of my past and personality.
Now I'm even more of an awkward wreck and can't stand what a fucking loser I am.
>>
>>682229222
What a fkn waste of dub trips fgt, kys
>>
>>682232922
Go be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>682233418
What isn't considered a waste of GETs, Anon? Regardless of what they post, people get slack for "wasting" a quint or a sept. Shouldn't the enjoyment of seeing the GET be the GET itself?
>>
After his father left, my oldest child has been just as much of a shut in and skulks around on the internet as I have been. I've tried to get him to make friends but I can't even get myself out of this.
>>
File: 1447230743652.jpg (23 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
1447230743652.jpg
23 KB, 480x367
>>682227578
>Literal dream girl is a streamer on twitch.
>Not kidding when I say everything about her is something I love
>same hobbies, same tastes, etc
>shes so private private i'm pretty sure she doesn't use her real name
>I know she lives like 30 mins away from me due to her P.O box fans can send things too.
>I have no idea how I can approach this girl without being either creepy, or beta thirsty as fuck like some of her followers
>tfw my dream girl living so close is just a nightmare in the end.

Inb4 WAKE ME UP
>>
>>682234419
ask on stream where she goes out (bars and whatnot), then in a saturday/friday go to that bar, and bump into her by 'accident'.

Or just track the mail truck and rape her
>>
File: wakemeupinside.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupinside.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>682234419
>>
File: NotOkay.gif (419 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
NotOkay.gif
419 KB, 300x200
>>682231366
don't
>>
>>682232024
Happy birthday dude
>>
I am so beta I managed to get friendzoned in a rp community. Anyone know what's below beta by chance?
>>
>>682234419
If it's meant to be anon, then she won't find it creepy or weird, she may even find it sweet and adorable that you think so highly of someone who you know on an extremely superficial level. Worst comes to worst, you can always track her down for rape-murder-suicide, but that's only if you're a diehard romantic like me.
>>
Anyone else just feel like they don't know how to do anything? I feel worthless and don't see how anyone would ever rely on me.
>>
File: l2bw7.jpg (283 KB, 1246x771) Image search: [Google]
l2bw7.jpg
283 KB, 1246x771
>>682234975
Rover.
>>
My father told me once...

>>"Anon The only thing a bestfriend is good for >>is eating your food and fucking your wife"

He was right /b/
>>
>>682235021
I have a career and that feeling never goes away. Everytime I get handed something, I think why the fuck would you ever trust me with this? Why do you keep taking my word for shit?
>>
>>682230340
Same man. Its the worst. Even worse is that when I realize i'm dreaming and can lucid dream. When I interact with other people in my dream it becomes so real and I get pulled out of the dream, every time. Fucking painful. People always tell me "Just enjoy the fact you had a nice dream" but how can we when life is so fucking dull and mundane?
>>
>>682235530
Life exploded you into existence. What the fuck else do you want
>>
>>682234419
Offer her something, not personal, but for the stream (like backgrounds, layouts, software, sounds) that way you can talk to her and aproach more.
>>
File: image (2).jpg (55 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
55 KB, 754x653
>>682227578
I feel sorry for whoever I'll get married to.
>>
File: 1222903.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1222903.jpg
135 KB, 1600x1200
Does anyone have the comic version of this? You would be a great help

I hate mornings.
Not because of the alarm clock that mocks me as I get out of bed, but...
Not because of the cold floor that sucks the warmth from my feet...
Not because of the seemingly endless journey to the bathroom...
Not because of drooping eyelids to compliment an already repulsive face...
Not because of a mirror that delights in reminding me that I am doomed to carry this frown for eternity...
Not because each item required for my morning routine reminds me of other needlessly repetitive things I must do day after day...
Not because I must rely on facades to help me function "normally" throughout the day...
Not because the very aspect of my facades seems to depress me even more...
Not because of the brief moment where a glimmer of a smile creeps across my face when I deceive myself into believing today will be different...
and not because quivering lips and glistening eyes immediately replace that smile as the realization why I hate mornings comes to mind…
I hate mornings...because I hate myself.
>>
File: 1461805572785.jpg (83 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1461805572785.jpg
83 KB, 653x490
Its been a little over an exact year since I last seen my "best friend". The last time I saw him was on my birthday and the last words he said was "yeah man we're going to see Star Wars". We never did, he knew I was looking forward to it since you know friends share interest. We more or less had the same opinion on philosophy, art, music, movies etc. We were friends for nearly a decade and I thought we we're going to stay in touch well into adulthood. Since graduating from HS i've lost ALL my "friends" and he was the only one I had left. We stayed in touch for two years until last year my birthday. I know he's alive since I used to check FB and I tired to contact him, phone him, message him, but he ignored me. I don't know what happened but now he's a Sanders supporter and calls Trump a racist daily. That doesn't bother me that much he's changed completely and completely abandoned me. There were nights where i'd stare into spave wondering where it all went wrong but now I discovered more clearly now than ever that family are the only people that matter, friends are temporary but family is forever. I feel depressed but also free, i'm a nobody with the whole world ahead of me.
>>
>>682234806
>>682234976
>>682236084
Thanks for the advice bros. I like the parts without rape the most, but its all appreciated.
>>
>Be a fat 18 year old
>still in high school/community college
>be lazy
>have adhd
>have desire to be weird as hell
>hate society
>hate niggers
>have no friends
>still can't play music or make anything after 4 years of music classes
>still havent finished any play or story you claimed you were going to in 9th grade
>want to die
>>
>>682235887
What anyone else wants, to find meaning in it. Don't give me that life is meaning enough. Its not in human nature to just find meaning in merely existing that is how animals live. There needs to be more.
>>
>>682237041
I meant to say that his politics doesn't bother me but what does is that he's changed and abandoned me. I apologize my English sucks.
>>
Not quite as bad as some of you guys, but the girl I am falling in love with lost her job, then subsequently didn't have the money to pay her phone and Internet bills. Since we have a bit of a long distance relationship I now have no way of speaking to her and I don't know when I will be able to hear her voice again.

Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>682237124
>18
So much promise. For the wanting to die part, talk to someone. Family this day and age is really understanding. Maybe you have a mental illness. If you don't just do a little exercise each day. Maybe find a fictional character you like and try to model your reality after them. Thats how I got over being lazy and excited to life. Just thought to myself "I'm gunna life until i'm the strongest ever and no one will be able to bring me down" which is not going to happen, but it keeps me going. I find Fantasy helps me through reality a lot. Dangerous to sink to far into it, but a little helps
>>
>>682237607
That sucks. Write her lots of letters, I'm sure she'd love it.
>>
>>682237607
Write a letter. Bitches love that effort shit and the time you take to do so will be romantic as fuck in her eyes. Depending on your relationship with her that is.
>>
>>682237124
You can fix lazy. You can't fix waking up alone in bed because the love of your life is 6 foot under. You can't fix wanting to die every day because nobody but a group of socially awkward people on a computer are the only ones who you even talk to. You can fix finishing plays and stories. You can't fix losing everything because she was everything. And if anybody has fixed that dark gut wrenching despair... I'd gladly listen...
you're still young, fix your life while you can, wake up and be happy faggot.
>>
Been thinking about green texting the last 7 years of my life. I've attempted it... but I break down and delete it all every time. There's a lot of beta moments. I'm afraid of being ridiculed. Idk if I should. Its about my best friend. The love of my life. She's all I have.
>>
>>682237735
Life was supposed to be lift*
>>
>>682232364
This.

Please stop wallowing and look to the future anons. Good things are on the way. You just have to hang in there and keep striving to make you life better. It will happen. I promise.
>>
>>
>>682237823
>>682237886
I might do just that, luckily I have her address saved in my GPS from the last time I visited her.
>>
File: image.png (822 KB, 692x1750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
822 KB, 692x1750
>>
File: image.png (698 KB, 1234x4568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698 KB, 1234x4568
>>
>>682237041
Eh get out and try to make new friends. My best friend and I rarely see each other ever. We grew up together, He knew me from the day I was born as a cousin. Recently he implied I was being needy when I was trying to make plans to chill with him. Not gunna make that mistake again. Thought it would be different knowing each other for our whole lives, but it seems every drifts apart. All you have in this life is yourself. Harden yourself and acknowledge that fact and it will work out.
>>
File: image.png (865 KB, 822x6340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
865 KB, 822x6340
>>
>>682228689
me too, anon
hold me
>>
File: 1443825437212.jpg (33 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1443825437212.jpg
33 KB, 540x540
>>
>>682237993
Well I tired, see >>682237041 I tired typing it up but deleted it many times too but I just need to say it. No one expect my brother really cares and now I feel like i'm forever going to keep it in me. People have been through worse and i've no reason to complain I guess.
>>
>>682232364
>It's not your fault you accidentally killed your abusive father in a blind rage.
The law would disagree.
>>
>>682232024
If it makes you feel any better anon my birthday was today (or yesterday depends on your time zone really) and the only friends that acknowledged it were a bottle of whiskey and an anime figure I got for myself. Next shot's for you buddy, hope your birthday is better and that the people you care about remember it. Preemptive happy birthday bro.
>>
>>682238572
there will never be anything
>>
>>682238284
I think it will work out in your favor. How old is she may I ask. It probably doesn't matter. If she is mature she will love it. Women, even if they don't know it, prefer small acts of kindness to grandiose moves. A flower bouquet here, a written letter there. A Penny worth a million bucks in that respect. But I find a lot of girls these days in the Iphone generation really under appreciate such acts. A lot do but not all, so it depends on the girl. Regardless good luck anon I hope she appreciates what ever efforts you put forth!
>>
>>682237124
The guy in post >>682237735 is right, find someone you can model your life after and identify with, for me it was Peter Steele, I felt like he knew exactly what I was feeling, plus TON is a badass band and their music carried me through the roughest time of my life, because I was depressed and suicidal at your age too. It gets better man.
>>
File: 1462161680506.jpg (7 KB, 166x164) Image search: [Google]
1462161680506.jpg
7 KB, 166x164
>>
>>682235171
A little too fucking close to home there.
>>
>>682239000

Anita

Woo her with your trips for me, Anon.
>>
>>682238740
People going through worse is no reason to feel like your issues aren't important. Sure people may be getting beheaded in other countries, and that is probably their greatest fear. But your issues are your greatest issues and that means they matter to you. Don't ever discount yourself, anon because others already do in life. Everyones problems are their own biggest problems.
>>
I need to get this off my chest, /b/.
>Be 11
>Having fun playing xbox
>I was absolutely destroying at Halo
>No one could match my skill with the energy sword
>Until my friend actually picked up the controller, anyway
>Lost horribly, but I still had fun
>He left and I went to bed not long after with a smile on my face
>Wake up early
>Really. Early.
>I usually woke up at eight back then
>That day I woke up at exactly 5:23 AM
>Remember the whole thing, clear as crystal
>Hear my mom and her boyfriend upstairs arguing
>I hear some noises
>Thuds
>This wasn't my first rodeo, I was perfectly aware of what was going on
>I sneak around for three minutes
>My heart was racing
>Grab my little CO2 powered BB gun and a hammer
>Slowly creep up the stairs
>To this day, I still remember that there were eleven stairs
>Sometimes I count to eleven and I can't stop myself and it just breaks me
>I'm at the top of the stairs
>Mom is pinned on the ground
>Her fucking spic boyfriend is on top of her and just choking her
>I raise the BB gun and try as hard as I can to be intimidating, even while tears well up in my eyes
>"Get off of her."
>The toy pistol was absolutely trembling in my hand
>He gets up and starts walking toward me
>Mom, of course, wants to defend me
>For all intents and purposes, we'll call the spic 'Spic'
>"Spic, get away from him!"
>He grabs the gun from my hand and I go downstairs quickly, knowing I have another somewhere
>Mom follows me down, so does Spic
>They argue more
>They argue about me pointing the gun at him
>Spic eventually just says "Go back upstairs."
>I yell at him and say Mom doesn't have to go anywhere
>I'm full on crying, heart is pounding
>He grits his teeth and nearly throws the gun upstairs
>But he doesn't
>He gingerly tosses it
>He could fucking control himself
>He did all this because he wanted to
>"Go. Back. Upstairs."
>She says no and tells him to get out of the house
>He hits her
>Hard
>I couldn't see where it hit; the tears were too thick
Continuing
>>
>>682238876
She's 26, we have known each other for the past 5 years, sucks as soon as I alpha'd the fuck up and got out of the friend zone this shit happens. I know she will appreciate it since we already knew each other really well before deciding to take our relationship to the next level.
>>
>>682239000
Linda
>>
>>682238762
Pulled out my whisky and took a shot for you buddy. Happy birthday!
>>
>>682239480
Ahh shes definitely passed the age of non appreciation. Good luck bud
>>
>>682239000

Andrea

>In love with her
>hasn't been a good friend to me
>told her I loved her
>wants to love her so badly
>wants to hold her close
>wants to be there for her
>wants to love her
>calls me a stupid cunts and to leave her alone
>wants to die and be unnoticed by the girl I love
>want to stop thinking about her
>can't
>>
>>682239569
thanks man
>>
>>682232024

Happy birthday /b/ro. Mine passed nearly a month ago and nobody knew it.
>>
>>682239000
Arillia. I think. Could be a fake name.
>>
>>682239000
America.
Yes, it's a person name here.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290 KB, 770x930) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290 KB, 770x930
>>682239000
She hardly seems like a person with a name anymore. For what it's worth she'll always be senpai to me. We're both terrible weeaboos and even though she thinks the nickname doesn't fit because I'm a little bit older than her I hope someday she'll notice me. God I'm pathetic.
>>
File: 1461731985128.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461731985128.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
>Be me
>Love gf, she loves me
>we break up
>speak to her for first time in two months
>she tells me that she is scared of me
>all goods
>take up drinking and drugs
>cant remember the last time i was sober
>every memory of her is slowly being replaced with those four words "You scare me anon"
>>
>>682239701
Also as a bit of a side note if I would have known she needed help and asked me to pay her phone bill this month I totally would have taken care of her.
>>
File: Oh.jpg (65 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
65 KB, 620x538
>>682240182
Holy hell. Good luck with those fucking patriotic parents of hers.
>>
>>682239901
It's a shit feeling knowing people I lay know your birthday because of Facebook and not because they care about you. I fucking hate that. But it's my fault I guess.
>>
>>682240396
True gent, but be careful. As much as it sucks the alpha/beta game is a very real game. As long as its a one time thing though that sounds like a wicked gesture.
>>
>>682240401
Nothing of the sort, it's not a patriotic thing
We're both beaners
>>
>>682238740
well i'll try again then. Hopefully the thread doesnt die. I know i will get shit for my story.
>>
>>682239441
>I run into the kitchen to grab a knife, as I'd dropped the hammer when he took the gun
>Spic follows me in and arrives just as I'm grabbing a knife
>He is about two feet away from me
>I have the knife gripped between both hands
>"Do it, Anon. I want to die."
>I try so fucking hard
>I want to stab him
>I needed to
>But I couldn't
>I just shake my head and put it on the counter, sobbing like a bitch
>Mom has recovered and comes back in, telling him to leave
>He grabs her by the throat and slams her into the wall
>He just holds her there and chokes her
>I finally muster up the courage to do something
>I run up behind him and pound as hard as I could on his back
>It does absolutely nothing but get his attention
>He turns around
>He doesn't even hit me
>He just tells me to go back to bed
>It's all just a blur for the next few seconds, but somehow we got outside
>I'm sure Mom pushed Spic over and we rushed out
>She goes and gets help from the neighbors
>Spic goes outside to try and defend himself
>I rush back inside and lock the door
>Not long after he knocks
>"Anon. Let me in."
>I tell him no
>He kicks the fucking door down
>This giant fucking spic just stares me down
>"If you ever pull shit like that again, I'm gonna kill you."
>I press myself into a corner and cry until Mom gets back
>Spic just walks off with a bag of his stuff
I had every opportunity to do something, /b/. The BB gun was loaded, I had a hammer, I had a knife, his back was to me, but I never did anything. Ever. I love my mom so fucking much, but I let her down that night. I hear all these stories about people that regret killing an abusive person, but I wish I could have done that. It'd be so much better than knowing I'm a piece of shit that couldn't defend the one person in the world who properly cared about him. This kind of thing happened twice with that fucker, too. I did nothing both times.
>>
>>682240418
I agree in some respects. But at the same time, there are people I haven't talked too in forever on my Facebook and when they say happy birthday I feel like its some effort to be nice. I certainly don't talk to people i'm estranged from.
maybe i'm just a cunt.
>>
File: nopestillfunny.gif (4 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
nopestillfunny.gif
4 MB, 300x167
>>682240625
That is weird. I've never heard of someone being called america... Ho god you're both beaners. tfw you're trying to get into america haha too funny. Good luck anon
>>
File: 1450555583002.png (68 KB, 2317x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450555583002.png
68 KB, 2317x1600
>Contemplate killing myself the other day.
>Try to turn to a friend for help.
>No reply. It's been a week or so already. we haven't exchanged a word since.
>Decided to flip a coin to decide.
>tfw living as if you're already dead to that person since they couldn't be there for you when you needed them most.
>I could be dead for all they care, and they really wouldn't mind one bit.
>I'm surrounded by people who could care less if I live or die.
>Life is absurd often the people that mean the most to us could care less about our existence.
>>
>>682240182
Good luck living the American dream /b/ro. Try asking her out for a hamburger or something. But really tho best of luck to ya m80.
>>
>>682240715
Regardless how you THINK you would have felt. You would have regret it. Your mom is ok, yeah? She doesn't want something like murder on her childs conscience man. I know you may think it weak, and maybe you think it was fear. But it was a good thing you didn't do it. You're stronger than "spic" ever will be.
>>
tell me more. I can help anon
>>
>>682241222
Fuck em. Find more people that do care. 7 billion people in this world anon, some have to care.
>>
>>682240531
I know the alpha/beta game all too well, hence why I found myself in the friend zone on more than occasion. Now that I am older I know what not to do and how to avoid the friend zone. It's kind of weird actually, I talk to way less females these days, and when I do sense that they are using me as a crutch or have no intentions on anything beyond a friend ship level I cut ties immediately. Dick move I know, but at the end of the day I am the one that is responsible for my own happiness.
>>
File: 1461024673132.jpg (123 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
1461024673132.jpg
123 KB, 960x711
>>682240381
Memories are a bitch. I keep having dreams and pretending of times when she was still around, or fantasizing that she still sends little messages or reminds me that she loves me. The kicker is we were never all that close to begin with. I can't tell if it's pity or cruelty from one's subconscious being forced to think of that kind of thing all the time. Memories are sometimes cruel things, but would you forget them if you could? I often ask myself that question. IS it better to remember and suffer than to forget and to be free?
>>
File: 1435717506776.png (68 KB, 871x283) Image search: [Google]
1435717506776.png
68 KB, 871x283
>>
>>682241619
Very wise. Better to cut em off than get attached and lettem eat you alive.
>>
>>682239000
>Her name was Alexa.
>She was kinda like that angel Alterhacker AKA Crispy.
>Was everything I ever thought I wanted
>This was all in HS btw
>Saw pass by hallways and see during lunch etc
>Never had any contact up till the last 2 months of school
>Finally had a class with her and immediately hit off on the right foot
>We were walking home to our respected homes when we got lost in a trance
>Ended up in a cemetery it was peaceful, quiet, no one else was there
>spend the whole day there kissing for the first time and saying sweet things to one another
>Time pass's and its getting dark, we go to my house since its closer
>Should have seen this red flag but she didn't call her parents, found out later she didn't want to go back
>Anyways we get to my place and make out in my room, she had an amazing Latina ass
>My parents liked her and agreed to let her spend the night
>We were going to fuck but she was on her period and didn't have a tampon, she tells me this before we do anything really.
>I was still a virgin and didn't know if fucking her while she bleeds on my dick was a good idea
>I finger her good and watch her face (I COULD NOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS WAS HAPPENING)
>My hand was blood red and I went to the restroom to wash it
>I asked her if she wanted to do it but she said it was "whatever"
>I never minded that response so I thought she didn't want to
>We spend the whole night staring into each others eyes then fell asleep until exhaustion
>I wake up with her under my arm (this is the greatest feeling in my)
>Go to school and find the cops are looking for her
>Her parents were worried sick but she didn't she was with me at all
>Rumors spread quick in school and into my ears
>Turns out she's crazy and was in a lesbian relationship
>I tired talking to her the next day but she wanted nothing to do with when I brought she was cheating
>To her there was nocheating shes "fluid"
>Am devastated and spend rest of year with her in the class ignoring her
>>
>>682241749
Suffering is best. We all suffer and get hard from it. Suffering is necessary for this generation to survive the world these days. Hell suffering has always been necessary. Its part of being human. I know my words have 0 comfort but you in the end you will come out the other side and laugh at the thought of what you once thought was suffering. Preparing you for future suffering.
>>
>>682241614
>Find more people that do care
Easier said than done. It took me years to finally open up to this person and I truly considered them by best friend. I'm not really sure it's worth trying to find others to care about me. Some people are just unlovable and unwanted. It's a cruel reality and many people don;t want to aknowledge it, but there really are some people out there who are hopeless; lost causes if you will. I suppose I'm just one of them.
>>
>marriage went to shit
>wife kicked me out
>stay with family for a few weeks
>need somewhere else to go for a bit due to some medical stuff in the fam
>contact childhood best friend
>we had intermittent contact after middle school except for weekly game nights after college for a year or so
>talked maybe 2, 3 times for the year after that, short chats on steam
>tell him my troubles
>don't even have to ask, right up and out says I can move in and stay however long I have to
>move in
>he's on my side and in my corner literally 100% of the time
>divorce finalized
>lose job
>can't pay for shit
>lostfuckingeverything.jpeg
>"stay as long as you need to, bro, you get it when you get it, man"
>life is a fucking mess with few exceptions
>tell him the other day how grateful I am
>"It's nothing. I didn't even have to think about it. That's what you do when you love someone."
>Manly hug and pats on the back
>Walk to my room
>shut door
>bawl

He'll never read it, but I love you, bro.
>>
File: 1425196293344-1.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425196293344-1.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>682239000
Stephanie. I took her to prom and got cucked. I felt like I loved her and she made me happy. But now it's too late, I leave in 2 months and I don't plan on coming back.
>>
>>682232024
Happy birthday dude, I know it dosent mean much coming from anon on a screen. But I wish you luck in your life
>>
File: 1450069024356.jpg (359 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
1450069024356.jpg
359 KB, 1280x1001
>>682242202
I agree with you on that one. Life seems like a series of challenges and sufferings that tempt you with success only to bring you down time and time again. The road ahead is long and there is no end in sight, but we absurdly continue because there's really nothing much else to do. Thanks for the effort anon, it's nice to talk to someone else about it if even for a short while. I'm too pessimistic and cynical at this point really, I can;t even imagine good things happening, fantasies are always pulled back by doubt and the realization that I;m just deluding myself into things that won;t ever happen. They aren;t even wild fantasies, just simple things like imagining that I'll be important to someone someday, or that people genuinely enjoy my company. You'll have to pardon me I'm a bit drunk and rambly at the moment.
>>
>>682239000
Marisela
>>
>>682239000
Tyler. I love her and she probably doesn't even care that I exist.
>>
>>682242218
Listen man, the people that are unlovable and "lost causes" don't know that they are. You keep fucking trying. I get it, I have no one but my mom and dad. Which sounds super loserish but who gives a fuck. They care about me and I care about them. I will find more people who care and so will you. Trying to find people is hard, it usually happens when you aren't trying. Just get out, start a hobby you like. Be you, someone will care. Like I said, I don't really have anyone besides parents. The only two people that could be considered to care are also cousins and live close but we rarely see one another. Don't give up, just keep going.
>>
>>682239000
Amariz. I loved her, but left her because of my insecurities. A few months later her parents got divorced and i had to keep her together(I still loved her) and i talked her out of suicide 3 times. I later find out she had been dating this one guy the whole time we were talking after her parents divorce. I haven't cried harder since
>>
File: 1403059227700.jpg (5 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1403059227700.jpg
5 KB, 209x250
What brings us to these threads? Does talking about it really make anything better? Like what do a bunch of anonymous fucks care about the lives of each other? Not being belligerent, just genuinely curious.
>>
>>682242804
Nah not at all nothing to pardon. Keep those fantasies anon, they are simple but thats the beautiful part. They can easily become reality. I would love those things as well, but even if we don't get them we press on. Even if its just to look death in the face at the end and say we fucking made through all the bullshit this life had to offer.
>>
File: 1452836391911.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452836391911.jpg
545 KB, 1920x1080
>>682243060
You're a sweet kid anon. For what it's worth I'll give it another shot if you live by your words as well. Don't you dare give up either. the way I see it is I've got nothing to lose by trying. If I;m already at rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up.
>>
File: 1461910671841-b.jpg (7 KB, 261x220) Image search: [Google]
1461910671841-b.jpg
7 KB, 261x220
>>682239000
Emily we have been together for almost a year now but after i moved countries now shes is so depressed the thing that hurts more its that i cant even hug her

i try my harder to be with her to keep her happy but some nights shes so depressed she cutted her wrists yesterday because of her depression shes safe but im really so fucking scared

Idk what to do im broke i barely sleep and i wont be with her for a while i cant leave her if i cant kill myself

What to do? shes the sole reason i live for

>mfw
>>
>>682243220
Sometimes just having an outlet at all is helpful. I go to my therapist and just spout the shit I don't want to talk about with my friends and family and I feel at least marginally better about it 100% of the time after. Sometimes I even step away with some real perspective that helps me.

I think that having someone to just speak to, even if it's a bunch of anonymous someones, let's you put your emotions and your experiences into words that you might not otherwise. At the least it's cathartic, and at best you might strike up a dialogue that can actually help you figure your shit out.
>>
>>682243220
I come here to express myself and when I find out so, SO many people are feeling just like me, I harden the fuck up. I don't know if its like a happiness feeling or what, but its a "I can deal" feeling. We all go through shit, some more than others, but we all feel this shit. These threads, at least for me are a constant remind how strong the human spirit can be. It dims a little each time the thread 404's but I know your all still out there, fighting along with me.
>>
File: 1428459543056.jpg (102 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
1428459543056.jpg
102 KB, 494x750
>>682243485
>Even if its just to look death in the face at the end and say we fucking made through all the bullshit this life had to offer.
This hit way closer to home than it should have. This is basically the only reason left I;'m living for. Like its the idea that I have to no real reason to live, but no real reason to die, so I may as well keep living out of habit to say I made it to the end. It's like being an observer to thins world without ever feeling as though you were a part of it. What a terrible way to live. I hope that things improve for you anon. Sometimes simple dreams are the best. Thank you for the kind and thoughtful words, they're the first I've heard in a long time.
>>
>>682232024
Happy birthday bro
>>
File: just so tired.jpg (32 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
just so tired.jpg
32 KB, 400x265
FUCKK OFF STOPP PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOPP. IM SO TIRED OF BEING TIRED SOMEONE JUST HELP ME PLEASE.
>>
>>682243521
Thats a good outlook. Keep climbing and if you fall climb again. Its good exercise.
>>
>>682243220
This >>682243739 so much this.

These threads are the only place I have to let it all out. It gives me a short time to just stop pretending and to be completely honest with myself until the 404. it's all anonymous enough here that nobody will know or care by the time the thread dies. There's something liberating about that freedom and possibility of honesty.
>>
>>682243941
I hope things get better for you as well. They will.
>>
>>682243220
for me is a good way to keep my feelings in check idk just keeping them all in with no release makes it feel worse
>>
>>682243966
If i could help you I wounldn't be in this thread myself. All I can do is wish you luck and ask you what's on your mind.
>>
>>682243966
Chill. I know its hard too, but chill. Take some breaths and tell us whats on your mind, anon. Why don't you wanna be someone.
>>
>>682244308
im just so tired. im also tired of being tired. I wanna explore the world with my friends and live life. I wanna do things, not stay locked away in some shitty job in a shitty school with decent friends. Im just so tired anon, so so tired
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 1600x1065
>>682239000
Ashley.
>>
>>682239000
Amy, the bait life threw at me to make me feel something, but all there's left is pain.
>>
>>682244513
Read 1 post down
>>
>>682244567
I hear you anon. tell me more of your hopes. If you could change one thing to improve your life what would it be? Like if you had only one wish what would you wish for to make thing better?
>>
>>682244611
who the hell would make a ice ream sunday on a plate?
>>
>>682244628
>>682244567
I get it. I feel it. Maybe its time for a change? Have any creative outlets? Try starting some new hobbies to pour your emotion into. Try writing your thoughts down in a journal. Something to get the tension out. Its like emotional masturbation.
>>
>>682244930
The mom that made a kid like that? Zing.
>>
File: 1444331108436.jpg (154 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1444331108436.jpg
154 KB, 1001x823
>>682242515
True friendship
>>
>>682245257
There are people out there that care about you, someone, somewhere.
>>
>be me
>26 y/o
>drink a lot and sell weed
>work at a shitty fast food joint
>have pretty cool roommate with a dog and cat
hanging out at the crib, continuing the buzz I going which i started at work

>midnight
This girl wants me to front her a teener for 7 days long story short she comes over to pick up the weed and she brings one of her roommates over
she's wearing the sickest star wars shirt i've ever fuckin seen
>empire strikes back classic throwback graphic tee
>no bra
>japanese lettering,big on the bottom and scattered throughout

instant connection, she's been drinking too and we're both pretty tipy
probs could've banged her there but my room was a mess so i too pussy to even bring her up there

we smokes bowls and the chicks leave. I come downstairs to shitpost on 4chan
>phone rings
>"hello anon? I think i left my bag of weed at ur crib can u bring it over?"
>found the weed stuck in my couch cushion upstairs
>tell her i don't have a license right now and she calls back and decides she's gonna swing by to pick it up
>says hey, anon you should come over to our place tonight and drink you can pass out here it'll be fun
>forgot to mention that while they were over we made plans for friday (today being wednesday of this last week) and I said, maybe I'll just come over friday come pick up your weed and whatever
>she says no anon you should come over tonight and get drunk w us
>it's an offer you couldn't refuse
>grab this bitch's weed, throw on a good shirt and some decent pants n shit
>come my hair (long as fuck tbqhwyf)
>bitch comes to pick me up
I got in the car and then we started driving. Star wars was in the front passenger seat, my weed buying female customer friend person was driving drunk, and some dude was in back
dude was talking to star wars, definately thought he was trying to hit it
either way
fast forward a few hours
wasted as fuck, all of us, at the girl's apartment.

The dude was just trying to get on top of my weed buying friend the whole time Cont
>>
>>682245193
BAZINGA
>>
File: as.jpg (8 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
8 KB, 200x215
>>682231366

i actually started crying to this i hate death

its not fair
>>
>>682245734
Not to sound like an edgelord, but fall in love with death and you won't mind seeing it when it comes.
>>
>>682244870
fuck dude, I have no clue, I always wanted to be a marine. My father always wanted me to be one too, My family comes from a long line of people in the service. I guess I would either change my appearance or social skills. I have friends, but my friends are just like me, everyone else is different.
>>
>>682245048
Maybe, Ill think about trying tht tomorrow
>>
>>682245846

why fall in love with something that keeps taking things away from me? you wouldnt fall in love with a mexican, would you?
>>
>>682245617
please continue I;m drunk and could use a good feelsy story right now.
>>
>>682245905
What is it that i stopping you from making that dream a reality anon? I'm from a military family myself and it's definitely something that seems achievable with a bit of physical and mental training.
>>
>>682232024
Happy Brithday anon!
I know how sad is to be alone in your bd. I hope your situation gets better.
>>
>>682246193

not op but asthma
>>
>>682246034
Haha, maybe. But on a serious note, theres no avoiding it. It may take stuff from you, but its not like it won't take you. You all go to the same place. What ever you believe. Heaven, the ground, etc. We're all ending up with that we lost and there is beauty to that. Just treasure memories.
>>
>be me
>live in Texas
>look at dick
>tfw not everything is bigger in Texas
>>
My dog is probably the truest friend I have ever had.
>Never leaves my side
>sleeps with me on rainy nights
>gets scared of thunder and burrows into me
>eats with me
>watches Tv with me
>wakes me up with kisses
>always freaks out when I say his name
>loves to play with me, always brings his favorite toy over when ever he wants to play

This is the only thing (besides my family) that loves me, and I would do anything for this dog

Pic related is him right now
>>
>>682246272
I feel you on this one man. Having a medical condition that stops you from doing what you want is the worst. It's hard not to feel deficient or defective in some ways sometimes. I hope you find something you're happy with though someday anon.
>>
>>682246193
I um, I dont really know. I think its too late for tht, maybe after College. Thanks though :)
>>
>>682246375
Work on that tongue work anon. If you can eat that shit, the dick size don't matter as much.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67 KB, 730x438
>>682246465
He's a cute little pupper. Seems like a real bro right there, Make sure you appreciate the hell out of him while he;s still around. Dog's a re great friends and super fun to be around, enjoy him while he lasts. I hope you two make memories that'll last a lifetime.
>>
>>682246465
What a chill ass pooch.
>>
>>682245617
>me and dude go to smoke a cig
>plan our attack
I had made out with star wars all ready a few times, had her on the bathroom sink and other places, just fooling around fingerbanging/makingout/groping/whathaveyou
>we make a plan to separate our girls and it works perfectly
Its me and star wars in her room, and do freaky sex for the rest of the night. Curiously I didn't bust a nut and I think it was because I was drunk.... or the aliens who control my aryan dna decided that I couldn't impregnant this bitch for the future of our race
>jk
>she's white blonde hair/blue eyes too
Anyways It was a good ass night and I didn't really know what to expect.

So then the friday night party happens on saturday aka like 1 or 2 nights ago and I arrive after work around midnight with an 18 rack and a buncha weed
>talk to star wars who is wearing a cute dress, make out w her a couple times, talk to her n shit
>spend a lot of time socializing with these randos tho becuz idk i'm at a party and these people might be cool[
>trying to play circle of death and beer pong but everyone is super distracted for some reason
way later the girl pulled me in her room and started pulling some bullshit excuses like i just got my period and im sick and i'm this and that blah blah blah which i knew was bullshit
found out later from her roommate/my weed buying friend that she made out with some other fuckin huge faggot up here at the party and so I decided to dip instead of trying to sleep with this bitch in her bed again
>dipset. uber outta there
>work a double today hungover as fuck and I really actually wanted to end my life by jumping in the quarry
>just kept going to the gas station and buying cheap booze
>just get fucked up
cont
>>
>>682246375
I feel you bro. I'm a Mexishit with small dick and I feel more subhuman then I already should.
>>
>>682246653
Thanks anon, fuck I just wanna cry thinking about losing him
>>
>>682246724

just vote trump and youll have a big dick
>>
>>682246701
>snapchat story all day hoping this girl will see it
>me n her send a few friendly snapchat to each other
>I didn't do any beta ass faggot shit like confess my love for her or text her at all or anything

>thinking I should just stay away from her but I have this fucking picture in my head of her meeting my family running through... and that star wars shirt man
I only known her for like 3 days and I had some amazing sex with her but her roommate told me she's just playing the field n shit. Actually they trapped me into coming over that night so she could bang me. Obviously I love that because it was fuckin awesome. Only thing that sucks is, why do I feel so fuckin shitty when I can't even barely remember her name? I don't know her at all, but that fuckin star wars shirt....
>for real, can't shake these feels, currently trying to destroy all feels with 4loko and kief. Am I in love with a one night stand? What the fuck happened, why is this happening to me?
I feel like god is punishing me for all my past and future sins
>>
I am in love with my best friends older sister and I can't do anything about it. I wanna date her so bad, but I can't. I wanna date her and be friends with him... I can't stop thinking about this girl and I wanna tell her but I can't.
>>
>>682246689
thanks anon :)
>>
>>682246728
Dogs are the loyalest little niggas you'll ever meet. The important part is to make sure you do your best to give them a good life. They live short lives, but to them you as their owner are their lives. so please be sure to always treat them well. They are always just happy to be alive if they are treated well. In a way I'm jealous of dogs in that sense. All they need is some food a warm place to sleep and a scratch behind the ears every now and then and they're content. Try to learn from your little wanwans anon. Let their companionship enrich your life.
>>
>>682246998
Why not? Age difference? Not a real friend if its because of him.
>>
>>682246998
What is it that makes her so desirable? if you don;t mind me asking
>>
>>682228319
This. Get a job as a security guard like all the other depressed robots out here.
oppressing normies is really satisfying.
>>
>>682246898
as a sidenote, star wars is only 22 and skinny and really cute and sexy. I knkow that I should just be happy that I was able to bang a 22 y/o without much effort and I should just thank the gods but these are not the feelings that are coming to the forefront
>>
>>682247061
My grandfathers got his dog when his wife died, and they have been together 13 years. He is an old old yellow lab, and he just sits with him, petting him everyday, loving him unconditionally. He swears the day he saw that dog it was my grandmother in her new life.
>>
>>682247061
also he has taught me how to be a better person, and that my emotions kinda matter to him
>>
>>682247298
That's a real sweet story anon. That word you used "unconditionallity" is probably what is best about doggies. They're so loving and trusting and they don;'t expect shit in return. That;s such a rare thing in this life. So appreciate those little dogs. I hope to get one or two someday. Tell me anon does owning a dog really make things any better?
>>
>>682247151
She is Beautiful, Smart, and we share the same sort of Dark/Sexual humor. I just get butterfly's in my stomach whenever I think about her.
>>
File: image.png (202 KB, 1000x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202 KB, 1000x1078
I pretend that it's not an issue, but my life has revolved around drugs for the last 10 years and it keeps getting worse. I know I need to stop, but at this point I don't even know what I would do without them. My entire social life is built around them.
>>
File: skydog6.png (322 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
skydog6.png
322 KB, 1366x768
I was in this thread last week. Anyone remember Skydog?
>>
File: skydog2.png (237 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
skydog2.png
237 KB, 1366x768
>>682247755
Skydog?
>>
>>682247736
Go to a DA meeting, get some new friends and start a new life. I have never had a drug problem myself but I can only imagine.
>>
>>682247736
Start exercising.
Get roid friends
congratulations now your drugs make you look and feel good instead of feeling bad.
Get joocy m8.
>>
>>682239000
DeShawnda
>>
>>682247560
Yeah, I think they do. When I come home after a shitty day at school, I just look at him and he gazes back into my eyes. It is just me and him in this Apt. No one else. But I know he is there for me, just by looking into his eyes. Its almost like God created this creature for me to take to care of so I can take care of myself. Dogs will make your life so much better I cant even begin to describe it. But you must choose the right dog anon, but I believe you will do that, I have some weird feeling you will. Dogs, to simply put it, they just get it. They just get it
>>
>>682247736
Its either life or death anon, make the right choice
>>
File: 1460298743270.jpg (91 KB, 613x522) Image search: [Google]
1460298743270.jpg
91 KB, 613x522
>>682248200
>>
>>682239000
Natalie
>In live with her
>she moves away
>she cuts things off because of distance
>crushed by it
>still in love with her
>she moves on
>dating a nigger
>loves nigger
I wanna kill myself. She was all i had. Now i have nothing.
>>
I'm in a tough situation because all my life I've sorta dealt with problems on my own and I never went to anyone for anything because I didn't want to come off as being clingy and such, well anyways one of my life long friends is dealing with matters that she can't handle on her own so I guess I'm her go to person but we're starting to fall for each other but my other life long friend who ive know since elementary dated her and I've talked to him about how he feels about it but I see either sadness or hatred in his eyes I can't tell the difference I just wanted to help out a friend not become broken like I am I'm willing to break myself even more than I already am so she doesn't end up like me I'm incapable of having feeling sometimes but I don't want her to end up in the same situation everyone of my friends think we're a thing and some approve of it others dont and its sorta putting more weight on shoulders and at this point I don't know what to do what do
>>
>>682239000
kaitlyn
giving no backstory is the best way to go when it hurts like hell
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 1024x768
Well, should I send it guys? It's 12:33 AM so she will get it in the morning...
>>
File: 1461812103472.jpg (21 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1461812103472.jpg
21 KB, 500x382
>>682248588
Damn. Just Damn.
>>
>>682248988
May as well closure is the best thing you can ask for. If it works out good for you, if not you can move on with your life.
>>
>>682248988
No. Don't send that. If you're gonna ask her out ask her in person.
>>
>>682248588
The irony of a black guy stealing all you had. Nah sorry not the time to joke. Fuck her man, shes crossed to the point of no return. Cut that shit off like a tumor.
>>
>>682248988
Honestly? No don't send that. Its way to wordy. Send something like "Hey would it be weird if I asked you out?" or maybe better off with "Hey would you consider dating a younger dude?" ambiguity is pretty good in most situations. If she takes it the wrong way its easier to defuse.

And like >>682249124 said
do it in person. Its more personal that way.
>>
My ex of 1 year said that she has no feelings for me anymore...
It hurts so badly because I was so in love with her, so obsessed with her, she saved my life because I wanted to end my life then I met her.
She was the only reason to live, I can't live without her...
She suddenly got cold, wouldn't say ''I love you" anymore, would hit me, slap me, punch me when I got her annoyed, ignore my texts, gave up on the relationship and me so easily, act suspicious, lie...all because I loved her...
>>
>>682248988
idk man i've had bad experiences typing that kind of stuff to girls. I've done it about 5 times, all leaps of faith, every time I didn't get a response and was subsequently ignored :'(((
>>
File: Skydog.png (243 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Skydog.png
243 KB, 1366x768
>>682247874
Seriously nobody fucking remembers Skydog?
>>
MY AUTISM

PART 1

>be me, 26 kissles Virgin
>met girl. she lives far away. see her couple of times
>she mets my family, i met her family, but nothing happens
>we see us for a year a couple times, once get really drunk and shared a kiss
>still nothing, we eventualy stop having contact

4 Months ago

>she contacts me, we start chating again
>chat soon every day, some very intime stuff as well as small talk

the day before Yesterday

>she visits my place, first time after 10 months
>i pick her up and we go on a castle
>castle closes soon, we hide and stay there alone. cool
>she brought a shitload od weed for me. cool
>get high as fuck
>i become retarded
>ask
>"can you imagine me as your Boyfriend?"
>silence
>"i dont know anon"
>We spend 2 or 3 more hours there, have a fun time
>go to dark scary plaeces, cause danger time bonds
>ask her a couple times more, always same answer
>climb down from castle, cause door closed
>drive her home
>we sit in my car, she is about to leave
>ask again. retard
>same answer
>i look her in her eyes
FUCK IT, ALL OR NOTHING
>go for a kiss
>she kisses back
>we make out for 5 or 10 minuts
>weed paranoia hits me. Dont know how to kiss anymore
>pretty sure i messed up totaly
>she leaves
>drive home, depro as fuck
>she text me as i came home, says we gonna sleep well tonight and ads a :-*
>>
How should one live life?
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>682249563

MY AUTISM

PART 2

today

>she sends me 4 or 5 messages, invites me to a BBQ
>visit her, met her parents again, she is all shy and smiling
>leaven then, go drive around, drive on a remote place, smoke some weed
>forgot to buy food or water, must go back
>go into a bar have cappuchino
>i have a weird feeling, trippin i dont know her at all, she almost anoys me
>drive then to a holiday home i have near
>its dark and raining outside, cold
>we smoke some more weed
>go piss, have semiboner
>anon i feel cold
>i have just one blanket so we snuggle in
>soon she goes for kiss, we start making out again
AUTISM ACTIVATED
>it feels totaly weird for me, i dont like it
>i cant do it
>boner gone for good
>i stop
>we stay there some more time, not doing anything, iust having some paranoya
>i just want get rid of her
>she says its cold, i suggest her ill drive her home (she says stuff like "i wish it wouldnt rain, so we could go to the Park or something")
>she wants first to go piss somewher, not at home or a gas station for some reason
>stoped at unfinished building in remote area
>she first want to go alone, but then call me in cause she is 'scared"
SO SHE IS 2 OR 3 METERS AWAY FROM ME IN THE DARKNES WITH HER PANTS LITERALLY ON THE GROUND
A FEEL NOTHING
>drive her home, parents seem still awake
>say to her "i would kiss you, but your parents might be awake" i lied
>get back home, having nightmares

WTF

what am i? Asexual? am i gay? was i just to high? is that fucking possible?

today i steel feel nothing, no desire to see her right now. what the hell?

any opinions. i am in hell right now.
>>
>>682249373
She doesn't have feeling for you because you're a whiny faggot. Women don't want to listen to your problems, they want to tell you theirs.
They want a man to lead them.
>>
>>682249654
Weed weakens your sexual drive don't worry anon
>>
>>682249359
>>682249124
Well, that may be a little difficult since the only time we really see each other is at soccer practice, where she is the assistant coach. And a ton of retarded kids are running around and the other time I see her is when I am hanging out with her younger brother. I am so nervous in what to do right now. I think I may just go for the "would it be weird to ask you out?" One. Should I do it?
>>
>>682249373
Never let a woman do that shit. Catch hands or something, but never let her abuse you. Hit her the fuck back if you must. She won't report it if she started it.
>>
>>682249910
Ask her if she wants to hang out sometime instead of being like, I want to date you.
>>
>>682248988

whatever you do don't send that fucking message, just talk to her in person whats the worst that can happen kid?
She says no? big fucking deal move on to someone else
>>
>>682249910
Honestly anon just go for it. It's gonna hurt more not knowing than her saying no. Her saying no allows you to move on and find another qt3.14
>>
>>682249910
If you really want to, do it. Giving it a shot is all you can do mate.
>>
>>682232024
this faggot
>do you even know when your bday is? that would make one person
>>
>>682248588

you have nothing? you have everything kid an open road of future possibilities
>>
>>682249654
first I want to congratulate you on bringing a girl to a 'castle date' because being able to visit really must be tight.

secondarily. This is advice from the anon who had a similar story to yours involving the star wars girl and I also couldn't bust a nut w her

so anyways, my theory is that you were probably too nervous to actually reach climax and probably just oo high or something. Most likely just nervous
My conspiracy theory would say that you didn't wanna bust one because your subconscience and primal instincts knew it was a good idea to not impgregnant thi sgirl. So maybe you should thank your lucky stars.

Or maybe you should be pissed as fuck. I really dont know anon
>>
>>682250215
>>682250108
Should I do it now or tomorrow? I think it might be weird asking her out at 1 in the morning
>>
https://soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-forever

About this :D
>>
STOP OVERTHINKING SHIT ANON JUST LET LIFE HAPPEN.
ALL YOUR MISERY STEMS FROM NOT GOING WITH THE FLOW
>>
>>682250447

DO IT IN PERSON
>>
>>682247291
is really no one going to respond their feels to my personal tribulation
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 424x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 424x573
>>682250447
That's perfect time for coffee
>>
>>682250550
This
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>682249654
THIS

this is /b/ in a nutshell

holy shit Anon
>>
>>682250352
what is your story?
>>
>>682249804
are you sure? next time better alk than weed
>>
>>682249654
>>682250706

its your fucking nerves kid, neurosis, stop worrying about shit whats the worst fucking thing that could happen?
By worrying about shit you are literally creating that which you fear , you fuck up because you keep thinking about fucking up.
>>
Didn't Go to work today. Got phonecall from bossman. Hate that call. FML
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 750x750
>>682250860
Yes anon. http://time.com/23982/low-libido-11-drugs-that-affect-your-sex-drive/
>>
>>682250981
The worst thing that could happen is that you could get kidnapped suddenly and tortured mercilessly for years.
>>
>>682232364
dude that scene always gets me
>>
>>682239000
i don't know.
i don't want to know.
>>
>>682250447
Yeah i'd wait. If you really can't wait to do it in person, send it at a normal time. Not the morning, not at night. Mid day, like it just happened to cross your mind.
>>
>>682251202

yeah and the chances of that happening are probably worse than getting struck by lightning you nigger
>>
>>682251405
I was agreeing with you, dip shit.
>>
>>682227578
My life is allover the place, I can't focus on one thing
>>
Would kill myself but
I know it would ruin my mother,
My family,
My friends,
And even though every night
I wish I wouldn't wake up
I still do, and March on

Not for me, not for the sake of living
But because I couldn't bear to do something so selfish
To rip the hearts out of the only people I love
So I March on,
For them

But is that any reason to live?
>>
File: db0.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>682251508
>>
>>682251283
kek
>>
>>682251882
You asked what's the worst that can happen, I said the worst thing, but the worst thing is so fucking ridiculous and unlikely that it can basically be ruled out, so if the worst thing that can happen is basically not going to happen, then you may as well go for it. Ya dig? Ya pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?
>>
>>682249654
I've had the same thing. Couldn't get it up in a park with no one in sight. Girl looks into my eyes waiting. I just..fucking turn my head and awkwardly try to talk about something else. She says she doesn't what to see me again a few days later ;_; I think its just nerves, I wouldn't know for sure though since I haven't been with anyone else for years now.
>>
>>682230340
if you dream of someone it's most likely because you have seen them before, even if it was only for a few seconds or just some girl passing by in the back round. your brain can dream of faces it hasn't seen before.
>>
>>682252022

the worst thing that can happen is she says no
>>
>>682252250
That's not the worst thing to happen. So she says no. So what? Move on.
>>
File: 1461539303367.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461539303367.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>682231366
>>
>>682229664
Teenage love is just that of stupid kids, and it's not worth the chance of having to raise a child in your teens. You didn't miss out on anything and thinking that makes people butter is silly. Out of all the reasons to be sad I can truly say not having sex in my teens is not one of them.
>>
>>682252321

English motherfucker do you speak it?
>>
>>682232024
happy bday, im takin a shot for you.
>>
>>682252427
I do, I was disagreeing. The worst thing is torture and/or death. Rejection is not nearly that bad. A moment of embarrassment, then what?
>>
>>682232024
Happy Birthday.
>>
>>682252527

this fucking guy can't be serious right now , is anyone else reading this shit?
>>
>>682252749
People are too afraid of being embarrassed, so what, the girl you have a crush on doesn't like you back and says no. Big fuckin' deal.
>>
>>682252873

fuckin lol
>>
>>682252950
Okay, let's follow your logic through.

You ask a girl out. She says no. Now what?
>>
>>682239000
Never have seen her, we just talked she said i love you i was too young and inexperienced so i didn't say a thing i remember some of her PMs.
Kate i love you so much even now that we won't be able to talk again
>>
>>682251916
i h8 u
>>
>>682253011

dude I'm not falling for this shit , If you are actually writing this and not trolling then I know exactly why you're in this thread
>>
>>682252055
holy shit, i am pretty sure i fucked it up too. god i must be the greatest faggot on 4chan right now
>>
>>682249654
THIS

FOR ALL THE VIRGOS HERE, DONT EVEN TRY IT....
>>
>>682253176
I am actually writing this. What happens next? You're rejected, what then?
>>
File: 1461824058183.png (42 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1461824058183.png
42 KB, 500x461
>>682244625
I feel the same man
>>
>>682253176

Honestly I rather be rejected, be fucked up about it for a year and inevitably get over it than live every goddamn day debating if I should go for it

Atleast rejection itself is an absolute. You can get over that. The "what if" shit is what will haunt you for the rest of your life
>>
File: skydog5.png (221 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
skydog5.png
221 KB, 1366x768
Skydog is not forgotten, I promised OP I would post his old pupper in feels threads the deserved the Skydog treatment. Whether you remember or not. Skydog lives on in my memory at least.
>>
>>682243521
>>682242804
>>682241749
>>682240381
More art like dis?
>>
>>682253400

Alright in the minuscule chance you arn't trolling right now or your some kind of aspie the phrase
" whats the worst that could happen " implies that the negative outcome of a given event should not be feared by the individual in question because its really not that bad.
>>
File: 1461564125515.jpg (53 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
1461564125515.jpg
53 KB, 700x522
>>682240381
This feel
>>
>>682253205
I'm afraid the next thing i'm with a girl my dick will not work. I can't be gay since I fap all the time, check girls out, feel a surge of test when a really good one passes by. I've only penetrated a girl once in my life but couldn't cum, she said "its okay maybe next time" but we broke up before the next time ;___: I've been alone for 4 years now and I know I need to be more social but i'm a recluse. High school was the easiest time to get girls and now its over.
>>
>>682254262
>>682253400

Also , there is no way on Earth that you are this stupid
>>
>>682238530
Fuck, I read the hole thing, this shit is intense, nice one anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-10-21-27-15.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-10-21-27-15.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>
>>682254329

How many times do I have to post it in this thread?
Its because you are worrying about it google performance anxiety you fucking retarded nigger
>>
>>682253011
The best outcome so far when I asked a girl out was a simple no.
My favourite was:
"Sure I'd like to go out. Just not with you."
Still don't know if she was deliberately trying to fuck with me or if she just really fumbled.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 653x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 653x1024
Incoming feels

1/6
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 663x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 663x1023
2/6
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 672x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 672x1024
3/6
>>
>>682239000
Barry
>>
>>682234975
Gamma though I'm pretty sure you're getting shit on by them too. If theirs a delta part then that be you.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 674x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 674x1024
4/6
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 688x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 688x1024
5/6
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 679x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 679x1024
6/6 I know it's just a comic but sweet dreams Leah
>>
>>682254329
yeah might be that. I dont think that i am fucking asexual.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 348x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 348x260
>>682232490
Takenyour dognand runaway
>>
>>682254262
Yes, I'm aware of what it means. I'm now asking you that, since the worst thing that can happen is not likely going to happen, then fucking take a shot. You said the worst thing that can happen is rejection, I disagree vehemently with that. And am now questioning your logic about why you think rejection is the worst thing.

>>682254924
Wow, that's really cunty.
>>
>>682255488

Its a figure of speech moron, non literal
>>
>>682255677
Yes, I'm aware of what it is. And yet I've taken it literally because I question the logic of those who ask it. Why ask it at all? Why not save a step and just get on with it?
>>
File: 1455353201260.png (19 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
1455353201260.png
19 KB, 251x255
>>682231366
what is this feeling inside my chest?

i just look at my dog, just then, i see in her eyes that she loves me and she knows that i love her

she knows that i feel sad at the moment so she comes over and lays her head in my lap

"i love you issy" i say as i begin to type this reply...
>>
>>682255801

That is precisely what the phrase " whats the worst that could happen " implies. You are not saving a step you are creating one.
>>
>>682256000
I am not creating one. I am insulting people who feel the need to say shit like that so they'll cut that step out.
>>
>>682227578
> Be me
> That's enough...
>>
>>682256162

see

>>682251882
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 267x181
>be me, 15
>at my cousin's house for easter
>she's really nice and takes me out to clubs and shit
FeelsGoodMan
>one day after, she takes the dog out for a walk and i stay in the house with my milf aunt in the kitchen
>notice her beautiful ass and round titties and instantly get a boner
>i excuse myself and go to my cousin's room, lie on the bed and start fapping furiously
>cum and fall asleep
>slept for two hours and when i woke up, i went for a glass of water
>then it hit me
>from the point where my aunt was standing, she could clearly see my cousin's room
>my aunt was forced to see me furiously fap
>she doesn't really talk to me much since
>regret it since and i fear that she told my cousin about it
>at least i have you, /b/ros
FeelsBadMan
>>
>>682256623
You're a dip shit.
>>
>>682237266
The meaning of life is love
Not just finding the one, but finding what you love to do. Finding something that makes you so happy you will never want to stop, even for a second, doing it. Finding something that makes you forget the shit you live in everyday
You know the sad part anon.. The sad part is you will probably never find that love, so you will just live in repetition and live a dull and meaningless life
>>
How do I get over the fact that I was with a girl for 2 years, everything is so nice then out of nowhere she wants to break up and tells me she doesn't love me anymore..?
>>
>>682256728
kek. is that true?
>>
>>682256745

Coming from someone who " apparently " doesn't know what a figure of speech is lel
>>
>>682256956
I do know what a figure of speech is. I just so happen to find this one incredibly annoying.
>>
>>682256745

and once again in the unlikely event you aren't trolling right now the phrase " whats the worst that can happen " is not an implication that someone should conceive the worst possible outcome of a given scenario, rather the opposite.
>>
>>682256865
Probably harder to get over when you realize that she found someone better. At least be happy she never told you that.
>>
>>682239000
Larissa.
She knows it. She doesn't care
>>
>>682257291
And I find that to be incredibly annoying to have to even ask. Look mate, it's people like what causes the world unrest.
>>
>>682257404
Lara?
>>
>>682257404
dude dont
no good came ever from a girl called Larissa
>>
>>682248588
You probably deserve it. Why do you have to include the fact that he's black.
>>
>>682257948
go back to 9Gag u fucking antifaggot
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 77

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.