Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, this is how close I came to killing myself about an

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /b/,
this is how close I came to killing myself about an hour ago.

>be me 60 min ago
>doing history HW
>father calls my name
>father never believes shit that I say
this becomes important
>I go to him
>he shows me my math grade
Strict father,
if I don't have straight A's, I'm fucked
>this isn't the first time I had this situation happen to me
>some of my teachers fuck me over
>this was new
>he shown me my math grade
>it's a fucking 87%
>he starts going ape shit on me
>fucking yelling at the top of his lungs
>I built my dream PC with over $2000 value
>he says he's selling it
>him being the old piece of shit he is, he'll probably sell it at the price of a Dell laptop from
>saving up wasn't easy
>worked my ass of for that PC
>if he sells it, there goes 6 years of saving
>he goes to walk the dogs
>his keys are on the kitchen table
>has an Italian made M9 that is barely 1 year old
>keys to the gun are on the key chain
>start thinking
My life keeps going like this every day. This time, he isn't fucking around about selling my PC because of one grade.
Pic related, shooting range with the M9 about 2 months ago.
Cont?
>>
>>681569248
How are you not Asian?
>>
>>681569609
Good question.
>>
First of all don't do it. Life will get better it's just a computer, it's fucked up what he is doing but still it's a object bo reason to off your self.

Second you might miss judging from that target.
>>
Killing yourself won't really help anything. Is your mom in the picture? Does she have any say or is he controlling her too?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x960
Take it easy OP and focus on school you'll be moving out soon anyways
>>
It's tough but try talking with him. Let him know how you feel bro.

He obviously cares a lot about you if he's that strict about your grades — it just sounds like he's having a hard time loving you in a healthy way.
>>
>>681569609
87 is good jus t bear with it for a few more year and have freedom believe and be happy for yourself
>>
>>681569971
My mom is pretty much the only one who I think of to prevent killing myself. She actually believes what I say.
>>
>>681570193
No man,
If I try and explain, he just screams at me "I don't want to fuckin hear it"
No way to talk to him without him inturupting me. Either way, he doesn't listen.
>>
Don't kill yourself. $2000 isn't worth it. Take the hardware out of the computer and stash it safely. Your dad will just sell the case and not know any different.
>>
>>681569248
Dude let your dad name his price give me the money I'll buy it and give to you
>>
>>681570276
What happens when you bluff and say you're going to fail every class from now on if he doesn't stop?
>>
>>681570463
That's not my main point. It's just the fact that he is willing to sell 6 years of hard work for nothing without my permission. This only gives me hints about the future.
>>
>>681570435
Don't talk anything, don't think anything, don't worry with your feelings, just do what you have to do
Things will get easier
>>
>>681570539
Then I would get my ass sold on the streets, won't have anything to do in my life, and not even to probably get out of my room filled with books and the empty space of my PC.
>>
>>681570463
This is actually a good idea if he's actually going to follow up on selling it. You might have to leave the motherboard and power supply though or he'll get suspicious.
>>
>>681570709
If only. He isn't only like this to me. My sister who is in college will lose support from my dad (which he is the one paying for her college) if she fails a single class. Law school is expensive and we know that.
>>
>>681570608
If he does, sell his stuff. Or just put stuff on the curb.

You know if he does sell your computer that you worked hard for that is theft and you can have him arrested, right? Anything over $250 a major crime. Hope you saved your receipts.
>>
>>681570741
This would actually not happen. If you're under 18 it's illegal and then it would turn into a DCS nightmare.

Most parents don't have the balls to follow up on their threats. The older you get, the more you realize how your parents were thinking.
>>
hide the computer - in the attic, at a friends house, whatever. i recommend just completely giving up out of spite. this will pass though, i remember my dad being a hard ass, but you get older and realize how trivial it all is. how old are you?
>>
>>681571025
Theft. Funny. If put his shit on the streets, I go straight out with it.
>>
>>681571127
Old enough to kill myself without anyone caring. Especially my father.
>>
>>681571304
>>681571170
Seriously? Are you even trying to get help? You're disregarding everyone here. So many option here are better than what you're thinking.
>>
>>681569248
If this isn't just bullshitting...

don't kill yourself.

If your father is the kind of man you've been describing, he'll just make it about himself.

Instead, if he does sell your pc, bring it up and why at every possible instance with friends, his friends, teachers, people he works with. Bring up other incidents where he's been unreasonable.

If he tells you to stop, tell him he didn't listen to you, so you're not listening to him.

Salt his earth.
>>
>>681571611
What help? You think me trying to get help, will make this situation worse? He would start thinking that I think that he's a psycho and would get even more pissed off at me.
>>
>>681571304

you're obviously 15 or 16. listen, this stage in your life is tough for you now but as you get older you'll see how stupid you were for thinking like that. you have support at home, which a lot of kids don't have (even though your dad is showing it in a toxic way), so take advantage. do well and move out with a college degree and live your life to spite him. don't consider killing yourself over a computer... cmon nigger lol
>>
>>681571818
I did that once. He took the PC and I was pretty much without it for a month. I it was because eof my English grade and forgetting to turn an assignment in. He would always ask me about grammar in his Facebook posts and shit, and I said, "If I don't know English, why ask me?"
Bad fucking idea. He started mocking me and shit. If I would ask him a question he would say something similar.
>>
>>681572170
It's the fact that he's willing to take years and years of work and throw it all away, not thinking he's over reacting. That's what makes me pissed off.
>>
At least kill him first you fucking pussy
>>
Get a job, start saving and move out as soon as possible
>>
>>681572805
Why? That wouldn't do shit. I would rather burn all of this shit and my house, leaving him with nothing. Then he'll feel how I felt taking years of work away.
>>
Sounds like he gives a shit about you and your future
>>
Sounds like an abusive relationship, or at least one you could get CPS to believe is one.
>>
File: 1458186658853.jpg (50 KB, 320x211) Image search: [Google]
1458186658853.jpg
50 KB, 320x211
>>681573532
implying math is gonna help him in future
>>
>>681573532
Gives a shit about me?
Ha
Gives a shit about my future?
Ahahaha
He would throw my future away like he will with my computer. He knew I worked my ass of for this, and he doesn't give a shit.
>>
I bet you dad dresses up in your mom's lingerie and gets fucked and cucked by Tyrone.
>>
>>681569248
I had a strict father too. Don't do anything stupid. Everything in this thread is temporary. In 10 years, all of this shit will be meaningless. Just keep doing school and prove the tightass wrong. Also,judging by that target in the pic, you're a pretty bad shot and will miss your head. Most of these hairless turds in this thread haven't touched a gun so don't let them get to ya.
>>
>>681574049
i think he was being sarcastic.. and ya, your dad sounds like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>681574049
you're a cool and edgy teen
>doesn't give a shit
everyone says that
>>
>>681574077
The shots in the middle and around it are mine. The ones that aren't even close are his. 10/10
>>
>>681569248
you know, life has a lot more to it after you move out. just tolerate his shit until then.
>>
>>681572616
what is he trying to accomplish with that? that's what you should think about.
>>
>>681574333
Checked 'em

But how will I fucking live until I can move out? No motivation, no support, and a fucking ass whooping for a small mistake.
>>
>>681571861
>>681572228

OP i feel you.. my dad is same exact way and im stuck living with him... ive gotten really really close to killing myself...OP i dont have any answers but know that im going through the same thing...
>>
>>681574349
He thinks taking my shit away from me will help me. That just takes my reason to even try in school. What can he take next? My life? Please.
>>
>>681574488
you'll live. just go day to day. pick up a new hobby if he sells your PC.
>>
Kill yourself over a computer OP. This world does not need any more little bitches.
>>
>>681574488
sounds like an extreme capitalistic education
>>
>>681574077
I have a strict mother and her abuse of this nature has made me such an anxiety filled beta that I am still 28 and living at home even though I have enough money saved to buy 2 houses. It will not get better OP. I've told my mom several times if it wasn't for my younger brother I'd eat a bullet and she just keeps being a condescending cunt who exemplifies my every failure in life and rebuttals every positive to keep my self esteem at -50. Not saying kys just saying it won't get better unless you disown him.
>>
>>681574702
There are no hobbies that fit me other than technology and computing. That's all. I excel in math (but have a B because I didn't have the homework due to the fucked up schedule and EOC exams), science I am alright with, and everything else is easy.
>>
>>681574488
Talk to someone else in family, you have rights.
>>
>>681575029
Heh, at leats you have a fucking hobby
>>
>>681574961
fucking dammit im >>681574598
i have 20k saved im exactly you 8 years in the past... fml dude i cant handle living with them anymore i want to die
>>
>>681574756
Read the other comments I made you fag. It isn't over the PC. It's about the way he treats me and how he doesn't give a shit about what I worked for. He will look at it as trash in the end.
>>
This copypasta is delicious
>>
>>681569248
dude you should have done it man.
would have totally fucked him up for life.
>>
>>681569248
take all the expensive shit out + hard drives and hide them.
your dad sounds not very smart himself he wont know the difference.
problem solved.
>>
>>681569248
My wife is dying of cancer and I don't know how to be strong for my kids, but I have to.
I'm sorry you're going through problems too anon.
>>
Well have you thought of a good reason not to
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>681575357
You want pics of the PC? You won't find this anywhere on google images.
This is it without the OS even installed. Brand new.
>>
Hurry and kill yourself dude. Fuck the fact that he has fed and kept a roof over your head. Parents are supposed to whoop your ass and care about your grades....wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>681574661
he provides you with food and a shelter. he wants you to be successful in life. that's why he does that. who am i to dare to condemn his education style? a little bit respect for him wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>681575320
Try not to think about what he thinks, think about what you deserve and what are your values, how are yours better than his and finally shoot the sonovabitch and try not to miss. But if you do miss the shot, he'll be scared of you. You don't need that man in your life.
>>
>>681569248
Sell your pc for a good price and keep the money / hide it. The who gives a shit. Just try to live through this misery. When school is done and you have a job, leave this shit. You are a good guy anon. You will make it...easy!
>>
>>681575699
I respect his shit, he should respect mine. Everything in my room, I payed for. From my bed, to the PC. And he doesn't give a shit. He acts like it's all his.
>>
>>681575699
*cough* wants to get rid of 6 years of hard work over an 87% *cough*
And i thought my parents where strict
>>
>>681569248
judging from that target you couldn't kill yourself if you wanted to
>>
File: 1461190851461.jpg (60 KB, 934x625) Image search: [Google]
1461190851461.jpg
60 KB, 934x625
>>681569248
You need you kill yourself, also check em.
>>
>>681569248
r u 12?
>>
>>681576036
KeK
>>
File: checkem.png (53 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
53 KB, 280x200
Kill yourself, then he'll regret treating you like that.
>>
>>681576036
I was thinking of the gun method, but I was sitting in the bathroom for about 30 minutes just thinking. I was a hairline close from drinking every fucking chemical in the cabinet.
>>
File: 1461293351726.png (296 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461293351726.png
296 KB, 1000x1000
>>681576260
Kill yourself with the gun right in front of him.
>>
>>681575251
I hear you bro I will look at houses but it's like I kind of value my parents opinion by instinct because they have life experience plus they've broken me down so much mentally to think I'm incapable of making it in life without their guidance and every house I find and ask their opinion on it is the same cutdown bullshit like everything else in my life. Nothing I show them is ever what I should buy for this or that reason and it has gone on so long that I honestly don't even know what I want or don't want when I look for a house anymore because their criticism or prior ones is always in the back of my mind. But I don't want an apartment because it's money down the drain when I know I can afford a house. Things have gotten to the point though that I actually went AWOL a month or two ago and stayed in a motel for a night just to prove how fed up with her shit I was. And like usual after my monthly blowout of emotional rage things got better for 3 or so days then went right fucking back to how they were again. And anytime I tell her why I am so fucked in the head she just says it's all me and she is a narcissistic parent, look it up, where she is peaches and popular to everyone except her child so nobody will ever believe how fucked up she is if you tell them.
>>
File: kek.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>681576260
Drink bleach in front of him and record it.
>>
>>681576398
Well he would see me unpacking the gun and loading the shit. So that wouldn't be a good idea.
>>
File: 1459690779753.gif (2 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1459690779753.gif
2 MB, 400x222
>>681576556
Just load and unpack it before you walk up to him.
>>
>>681569248
If you're not underage b&, then you should kill yourself for being such a pussy and letting your dad have such control over you.
>>
Killing yourself over a computer is massive overkill.

Living with your parents sucks. Obviously your dad is a dick. So you just need to hang in there until you're old enough and then leave. Then, nobody will fuck with your PC.
>>
News flash

He's not going to sleep until I put all of my shit in his room. Fucking bastard.
>>
It's probably better if you just load those magazines and fucking blow your brains out all over your parents
>>
>>681576874
gg
>>
Your father might used a fear on you, and he don't planning to sell.
>>
>>681576874
Just tell him to go fuck himself. You'd rather not have a PC then have to deal with such disrespect. Just because he's older than you doesn't mean it's okay to be a dick.

He's using your PC to control you. If you stop caring, he loses that control.

Probably a better option than killing yourself.
>>
He just wants to see you succeed and he would probably do anything to make sure you do, you should consider yourself lucky you have parents that give that much of a shit anon also underage and b&
>>
>>681575924
Did you keep the receipts for your computer? If so press charges. Make him waste his time explaining himself to the police to prove a point.
>>
>>681576522
you are exactly me dude 100% fucking percent its not even funny. about every month i have a blow out mine was like 3 days ago, Ive never felt like iv had a good realationship with my mom shes so fucking fake all she ever did for me as a kid was take me shopping and buy me stuff to pacify me. On top of fucking hitting me and backing me into a corner. holy fuck im freaking out im literally about to have a panic attack. Should i just get a fucking job and move out? im literally a semeseter away from getting my associates degree dude and my parents paid for it. they 'gave' me a car too only to take it away when they need it or are pissed at me and i pay the insurance and gas. i hate my life so fucking much fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>681570741
If you are under 18 you can take your folks to court if they do this. If you are over 18 get a job, move out and tell your father to go fuck himself.
>>
>>681577675
How do you feel sexually towards your mother?
>>
>>681578103
topkek
inb4 fat momma
>>
Beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat or something, show him that nobody has the right to be controlled, and how it feels to be at the hands of another
>>
>>681569248
Did you save up and pay for your PC? Was it paid for with legitimate gifts?

If so, he can't legally sell it. If he does, you can sue him.. even if you are underage.
>>
>>681578103
burn in hell
>>
>>681569248
Why kill yourself. Kill him.
>>
>>681578359
I would rather have him live in pain than die.
>>
>>681577675
Anon you have a better life than most people and you should just fucking get over it and count your blessings
>>
>>681578330
I'm the same guy who's been going back and forth with you & being serious. She's a fucking cunt and you can't stand her but you don't ever get laid because of how she's molded and dehumanized you, so you feel like she should let you fuck her brains out. You probably jack off to the thought of it a lot and even smell her worn underwear. Amiright?
>>
Stream

It
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm going to sleep. I hope I have a fucking stroke and die over night. I just told him "If only you knew" and now I'm fucking done. Good night /b/

OP signing out.

Pic is proof it's me
That's the ghetto stand I kept my PC on and just had to remove.
>>
Take him out first
>>
>>681578626
my life is hell. I tried to kill myself senior year and i bombed my entrance exams to a uni. my parents kicked me out of the house when the meds i was put on made me hallucinate. i fucking hate every second. all my friends left because they wouldnt understand. nobody gives a fuck about me. all i have is money saved up because i dont go anywhere or have any friends
>>681578812
no but i have an ABDL fetish that comes from some sort of fucked up attachment disorder it eats away at me, fuck you if your getting off on this. all i want is to be loved and i was hit and screamed at as a kid, i did all the right things i never drank or smoked and look where i am now fml im going to attempt sometime this week
>>
>>681572805
yeah, if your going out take him, show that pussy boy whos boss

- on another point - Everybody who is controlling, is insecure. The more controlling, the more insecure. That is a fact

For example, Rulers, Dictators may have people executed because they are worried they could be replaced or thrown out of power. This occurs more than often from places in Stalin's Russia to Rome
>>
>>681575320
Where tf is the cont?
>>
Itt: angsty teenager whining about his decent middle class lifestyle and parents who don't want their kid to be a loser
>>
>>681576874
Rip OP
>>
>>681579096
I'm not playing you bro but that fetish is weird as fuck. At least mine is just having sex with the person who has ruined my life to the point I don't get any otherwise. Don't kys though. Maybe you should try getting into your mom sexually like me. It's probably the only thing that's kept me from hitting her with a baseball bat is the fact that I like to kiss her and watch her walk around the house thinking of fucking her right there and the fight she'll put up at first before she accepts it because my dad's not fucking her anymore.
>>
>>681579096
Suck it up you pussy
>>
Kill yourself lol
>>
>>681579298
No need. Story is basic from here. But fine, here.

>decide the gun isn't worth it
>sit in the bathroom for about 30-40 minutes just letting thoughts pass through my mind
>how I hate my dad
>how my sister supports me
>how my mother is the only one who understands and listens
>I open the cabinet and see a bunch of shit
>pimple removers
>some shit that had 3%or peroxide or something
>think if I should just fuck it and drink them all
>sit for another 10 minutes
>my dad is calling my name
>I tell him I'm in the bathroom
>I get out
>recoeve a text from my sis that is just next to my room
>"I'll get you the headset (Astro A40 with mix amp) in the summer. Don't worry."
>I see no point in it anyway
>I know the PC isn't coming back
>go on /b/
>thread begins
>>
>>681569248
Not with that grouping you weren't.
Not even close.
>>
if you do kill yourself kill your dad first
>>
>>681579386
Found OP's dad
>>
>>681569248
87%?
I'd kill for that
>>
>>681580382
Thanks, that just made my night
-OP
>>
>>681579835
dude your fucking sicker than me... were both sick and thats what our parents did to us its over though theres no hope
>>
>>681580382
Found the underage faggot who has never experienced any real sort of adversity in his life
>>
Is everyone in this thread 16 or psychologically damaged? This kid is freaking out about a PC being thrown away that his dad probably got for him through some kind of exchange for chores. His dad probably knows this kid is an antisocial fuck and thinks that the computer is ruining his life, and he's probably right. His dad may be strict, but let's be real here, this kid is too chicken shit to talk to his dad about what's happening, and too much of hormonal teenager to have a conversation with his father calmly.
>>
>>681569248
Why not just kill him
>>
>>681575665

Libertarian sticker on the fridge seems to sum this story up pretty well.
>>
>>681580602
I want to put my dick in a middle aged woman's barely used pussy whom I just happen to be related to even though I've been treated not like a relative but a submissive failure...you wear/piss/shit in diapers to get off...Pretty sure you take the weird cake.
>>
>>681580835
It's not mine. It was at a friends house. He helped my finish up my build. He's a libertarian, not me.
>>
>>681580992
yeah im weirder but not as sick
>>
>>681569248
>killing yourself over your league of legends machine
lmao, just do it so there will be one less pussy fag like you around.
>>
>>681580782
Did you read my other comments? It's not all about the PC. It's about how he treats me and my shit I actually worked for. Not just doing chores. You think he'll pay me for that bull shit? Hell no.
>>
>>681581129
Again...I want to fuck a tan busty blonde...you want to wear a diaper and soil it while you touch yourself.
>>
>>681574049
youre thinking short term faggot. your dad is thinking about your future. stop being a fussy little cunt and man up. its a fucking computer you over eccentric little cunt. Put down that fat dildo, roll up the mouse mat and put down the fork. Fucking kids...
>>
>>681578452
edgy
>>
>>681580097
ur so pathetic its not even funny
>>
You need to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>681581256
With what job did you make the money boy? Did you sell lemonade on the streets? Given your completely immature and sheltered tantrum you are throwing you obviously don't go outside enough. Learn to talk to your father and be a calm and independent man. The more you hide your thoughts the shittier you'll feel and the more you will feel like you have no control. Express yourself and do it calmly and maturely, never lose your cool and when your father does you sit him down and tell him to treat you with the same respect you are. Unless you can't handle your emotions, in that case just keep quiet.
>>
>>681578984
you ungrateful faggot
>>
>>681581443
Picture this
>you look at the new Tesla that's coming out
>you think it's sexy
>the price isn't cheap at all
>you save years upon years for it
>success! It's yours
>Fag comes out of nowhere
>you are in dept
>"You are missing $10, now you pay"
>the faggot takes the Tesla, sells it, doesn't pay you back

In my case, replace the tesla with my possessions I saved for, and the money with the grades. Would you be pissed? I'm pissed I have to live with him.
>>
>>681569248
If you can proove that you own and bought the PC on your own then go to the cops. You are the rightful owner of that computer, as long as you can proove it he can't touch it.
>>
>>681581256
No, anon is right, he raised you to be an entitled little bitch instead of a man, typical libertarians
>>
>>681582189
Not a libertarian once again. A republican above all. It's just that I don't support Donald Trump at all.
>>
File: ping guy kill urself.gif (2 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
ping guy kill urself.gif
2 MB, 346x194
>>681580782

This person's naivety hurts my head

What you said was the most toxic bullshit in all this thread

Hang yourself you fucking nigger faggot cunt cuck
I hope you die young, and everybody you care about dies
your IQ is probably half mine you degenerate embarrassment
>>
>>681573967
Anyone who says this is retarded, math is so applicable in so many ways in good jobs.
>>
>>681582079
Look at this way
>You have a roof over your negro head
>Your food is paid and cooked for
>You have family
>You are a whiney ungrateful cunt.

You can have the computer later in life. Trust me this exactly what happened to me, just wait till you finish uni and youll soon be even more grateful after you see how much of a waste of time all that wank is... Your father is a legend mate.
>>
>>681582458
in what finance?

Most shit careers include math yes, but their shit careers

if you have any self respect, then no
>>
>>681582515
Your life is shit and you're just projecting.
-OP
>>
>>681582725
>their.
Fuck off m8.
>>
>>681582515
Look at this in my way:
>only 2 people care about me and my shit (mom and sis)
>they have no control over what my father does to me
>have to live this way for my entire life until I move out one day

Roof? Sure
Food? Mom buys it all
Money? Mother has a better paying job
Control? Father is king.
>>
You guys understand this isn't about him caring for his computer, its about the disrespect this "father" is throwing at him
>>
>>681582386
Yes, your dad is the libertarian and he raised raised you to be a sniveling cunt
>>
>>681569248
If he ends up throwing away your PC just destroy a bunch of his belongings and run away.
>>
>>681582926
Thank fucking God. It took about 160 posts for someone to figure that out.
>>
OP is being an asshat and just saying "That won't work" at literally every post.

You want advice, we're giving it, think shit through before just giving up on it ffs.

Past that I'd reccomend staging some sort of breakdown, or better yet if you're planning suicide actually have one.

Call him out as a bully, mocking your problems that are legitimate for someone your age, shout as FUCKING LOUD AS YOU CAN, try and get it your message either through his thick skull, or through the walls and into your neighbours. Yell some bullshit about him taking away 6 years of work that he is supposed to support as a father over literally 3 percent of a grade that in the long run doesn't matter. Barring complete emotional disconnection from you which I highly doubt he has considering he probably thinks he's trying to do the best by you, this will work. And if you think it won't, try doing it when your Mother is around - she sounds like she cares much more than your father and if she witnesses you obviously in a state of emotional or mental distress she'll step in.

And if you think THAT won't work, repeat these steps every few weeks, with increasing frequency, either your parents will crack or the neighbours will hear repeated incidents and ideally call the Police.

This working really does come down to how badly you feel OP and how you can physically and verbally comunicate this.

Seriously, if your Dad is driving you to consider suicide you can at least put on a good enough show.

Failing that and he starts making fun of the situation either run away from home or comit suicide after writing a suicide note stating ut was inpossible to live with the ridicule of your father and how he bullied you and made fun of your legitimate problems as opposed to helping you through them.

Good Luck
>>
>>681582794
My life WAS shit. but now I am giving you, some adolescent retard, advice on not to be such an ungrateful faggot.
Coming on here with the fake sense of suicide is pure cringy and attention whoring.
Why the fuck did you not kill yourself; pussy, Know your dad is right?
>>
>>681582904
Dam right father is king, when you become father would you not want the same power? Put yourself in his shoes for a minute at least.
>>
>>681583108
Oh there he goes someone finally agreed with you. No wonder you can't talk with your father you're so delusional you can't even believe that someone other than you has a decent point. Enjoy your tantrum I hope your father throws away your PC so you learn how to be a social human being.
>>
>>681583168
Kek.
Being this mad over b8.
Babbys first day on /b/?
>>
>>681569248
do it faggot
>>
>>681582904
If Actually want to dedicate yourself to fixing what this is, you could stop talking to him entirely.

Don't answer his questions, ignore him, if he hits you, act like you don't care, or hit him back. This is the most realistic thing, it might just take a bit of heart, or maybe just talk to him as little as possible
>>
>>681582794
Haha tryna be me
>>
>>681569248
remove components from case and let the meathead try to sell it
>>
File: 570156507.jpg (42 KB, 320x530) Image search: [Google]
570156507.jpg
42 KB, 320x530
>>681582926
"disrespect" - taking away anti social materialistic shit. Wow bad parenting guys, please stop the oppression before its too late for this kid to go to the extremes of "KILLING HIMSELF". KID LOGIC EVERYWHERE
>>
>>681582950
Retarded logic. Incredibly childish. This guy fathered him. Literaly this thread feels like its full of spoilt children. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: Bitch Hold Card.jpg (39 KB, 552x805) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Hold Card.jpg
39 KB, 552x805
>>681583309
This thread is about helping OP you retarded fuck
>>
>>681583492
You work your ass off for years, lose it, get nothing back but yelling from a person in command because of a tiny mistake for your daily life. See how long you put up with it.
>>
>>681583343
I know its bait but glad to see people read the post and maybe a couple of eyes will take note of the advice.
>>
>>681583690
Oh you're right to help OP I have to agree with everything he says. You must be trolling.
>>
>>681570513
This, op do it
>>
>>681582926
And what has this little fag done to warrant respect from anybody, all I see is him being a whiny little girl
You think you're entitled to respect just for existing? Kill yourself. You obey your parents and you respect them because they have authority over you.
>>
>>681583492
He probably will kill himself without the PC to get him through shit times??
>>
>>681569248
Tell him that if he sells your computer, your grades will suffer worse. What's the point of working for anything if he's going to sell it? Don't kill yourself man. It's really not worth it. I feel your pain with the grades, my parents grounded me for a month because I missed one daily assignment (not as bad as selling a comp, but it's still ridiculous). Keep on keeping on and it'll get better.
>>
>>681583722
18 years lad when I also lived with my parents.. Even today I have episodes were I realize I was just a little faggot being ungrateful. You will too. Its tough love and you are incredibly lucky to have it.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>681583796
It's not bait. I'm being for real. Name me one way of how to prove its not bait. Here, I'll throw in a picture of the crack I made on my dresser door. Compare it to my other picture. Same background.
>>
>>681583370
Lack of socialness fucks people, pretty good idea anon
>>
>>681583722
I am old. Listen. Just soldier through. Childhood doesn't last forever. In a few years you will be ashamed of what a faggot you are being. Trust me.
>>
>>681569248

you took like 25 hits? scarface would be impressed.
>>
>>681583922
your probably the type of person his father his

everybody is entitled to a equal amount of respect, and if they aren't giving or given that, there is a problem
>>
>>681584197
But remembering how hellish my childhood is being is the thing that impacts me the most.
>>
>>681584186
you're right, so it'll fuck his dad
>>
File: 1459069767880.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1459069767880.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>681584166
>>
Graduate, go to college, become successful, and most importantly: PROVE HIS ASS WRONG
>>
Just kill your useless ass and stfu
>>
>>681584246
And you aren't acknowledging what kind of kid he is. He obviously can't communicate properly or else he'd educate his father on how to treat him with respect. He probably screams and cries and cusses instead of keeping his cool and having a conversation with him about what's going on.
>>
>>681569248
Dude, your aim is terrible. If you tried to shoot yourself you'd probably end up shooting the neighbor's dog.
>>
>>681584418
Yeah i know
>>
>>681584246
No, everybody isn't, you're just stating made up bullshit
>>
OP

You're dad is right. I know it's hard to see past the tip of your nose, believe me I'm still trying to, I'm 19 and my dad was a drinker for a lot of my life, though he treated me better than your dad treated you, I still felt and still do kinda feel like I'm entitled to more. Your dad loves you, and sounds like you have a dad who is willing to push you, and be a dad and not a friend. This will all make sense when your older, if you ever grow out of that inheritance/adolescent stage.
>>
>get 87 in math
>contemplate suicide
You should do it OP, you'll go down as the biggest faggot who ever lived.
Looks like your dad thinks so too, he was entertaining the thought of life without a fuccboi son.

>inb4 asian
>>
alright, I'm for real signing off now. Goodbye /b/
>>
hey man be proud of urself i never got a 87 in school (until trade schools atleast) n fuck it if it comes to the point where he sells ur computer ill buy it for cheap n send that shit right back to you, not work off-ing yourself over a computer brother
>>
>>681569248
Beat him in the head with a bat. You'll go to juvenile prison until you're 18 at the longest (so long as you don't beat him bad enough to get charged as an adult) Get out, finish the rest of your life and never have to deal with him again.
>>
>>681584603
Pay attention dude, he said that his father will just tell him to fuck off whenever he has a conversation. If he was actually pissed off and screamed at his father maybe it'd make a difference
>>
>>681582386

Ecclesiastes 9

1So I reflected on all this and concluded that the righteous and the wise and what they do are in God’s hands, but no one knows whether love or hate awaits them. 2All share a common destiny—the righteous and the wicked, the good and the bad,a the clean and the unclean, those who offer sacrifices and those who do not.

As it is with the good,
so with the sinful;
as it is with those who take oaths,
so with those who are afraid to take them.
3This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead. 4Anyone who is among the living has hope, even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

5For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.
6Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun.
7Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do. 8Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil. 9Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun. 10Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
>>
File: 1459075481327.gif (668 KB, 270x198) Image search: [Google]
1459075481327.gif
668 KB, 270x198
>>681584790
the moment he realized how much of a faggot he was.
>>
>>681569248

Shoot up your computer. Like, empty a whole clip on it. It's better than having it sold by that faggot father of yours.

Welcome him with a gun in hand.
>>
>>681584816
OP no balls, though this is a pretty good idea
>>
>>681569248
If it's yours he cant sell it. If you're not old enough for him to kick you out tell him to fuck off (or be nice). If you're old enough and cant stand his shit, move out, find some roommates.

Also this is probably terrible advice because im pretty stoned.
>>
>>681585105
Wtf is this shit
>>
>>681585105
Jesus freak is probably correct, listen to him OP, I go to catholic school and the stuff is reliable
>>
>>681585000
If you really are going to take everything he says as truth you obviously don't realize just how stupid and emotionally insane you have to be to want to kill yourself.
>>
>>681585338
Words of wisdom. Things don't get better when you die. Live life to the fullest while you can.
>>
>>681569248
That's a god awful spread in that picture, you'd probably put the gun to your head and miss, and you don't seem old enough to be posting here.
>>
>>681569248
I had a super loving family and ended up dropping out of college and wandering with depression for a few years before finding what to do with my life.

You probably dont know what you want, op.
>>
Jesus christ. Seriously a lot of people here dont understand how much power you have before you are 18. Also why does everyone thing parents can kick you out. They cant if you are a minor. A quick call and a police officer would explain that to them. You could make their life a living hell and they know they can't touch you without risking jail time. I had an abusive family too. Until I grew some balls and decided to deal with my own problems and not take them to /b/.
>>
>>681585481
Yeah but whatever nigger school that taught him to format shit needs to go back to africa
>>
>>681585739
Copy pasting on an iPad is a bitch
>>
>>681585816
Why would you buy an iPad then
>>
>>681583123
Clearly This
>>
>>681573416
Then do severe damage to him but don't kill him. Stick a knife into his spinal cord, hack at his nerves - stuff he can live from but feel like shit
>>
>>681580831
IQ top kek
>>
>>681585956
Best tablet I've ever owned. Worst computer I've ever owned.

Go in peace,
Amen
>>
File: 1461720779681.jpg (87 KB, 913x855) Image search: [Google]
1461720779681.jpg
87 KB, 913x855
>>681585608
THISTHISTHIS You can FUCK them up dude

Just one 3 digit call and he is essentially under your control henceforth. Especially in our current pc law system they'll rail their fucking ass dude. DO IT.

THIS IS NOT WORTH KILLING YOURSELF OVER.
>>
>>681584166
Here's what you do, OP.

You tell your dad, "I understand your concerns about my grades and I'm just as disappointed as you are. I know I can do better, but just like it takes hard work to get good grades it also took hard work for me to get that computer. I know that school has to come first so I want to loan out my computer to a friend until I can get my grades back on track for 6 weeks. Is that fair?"

Follow through if he agrees. If not then he's a total faggot hypocrite and you are justified in bitching. Come back for advice then.
>>
Your a shit shot, you'll probably miss. And what all this over a 87?
>>
>>681585211
I agree. Do what he probably wants you to - MAN UP.
>>
>>681585228
Only w ways he could fuck it up too. Either puss out and not do it. Or beat his dad so bad he gets hit with a youthful offenders charge. Which is a crime where a minor could be charged as an adult. In this scenario it would be murder or attempted murder.
>>
File: you.jpg (20 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
20 KB, 367x500
>>681586111
>>
>>681585301
I feel ya bro
>>
Wow /b is full of shit fathers. If you this this is acceptable behavior from any parent your life is fucked. Be a man op he punches you punch back. Family never treats faimly like that and if they do its time to cut contact. You should always fight for whats yours and anyone who treats you like shit needs to be avoided. Why the hell do most of you think this is acceptable behavior?
>>
I want you to load the magazine, put it in the handgun, put a round in the chamber, push down the safety, pull back the hammer, and then press it against your forehead and feel the cold steel and think "this is my last moment alive, do I want to end it all now?" and if you still think getting a 87 in math is worth taking your life over, then go ahead and pull the trigger.
>>
>>681569248
>that target

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably miss
>>
>>681569248
Reminds me of my dad

>use to beat me up for playing with kids outside
>didn't let me watch TV
>beat up my mom for going to the market to get me toy when I was little
>checks my phone when I'm not around
>question me every time I go out and tries to start shit
>didn't let me go to college because I may end up getting a gf
>forced me to do a mechanical diploma when I wanted to do something else
>gets pissed off when I talk to my friends, I only had like 2 friends

Result: I am a 25 year old virgin, no friends, no social skills, no job and doesn't go outside for months
>>
Your dados probably just using you as an extension of himself to fulfill what he didn't have in his life so just fo-get about it
>>
>>681570108
youre a degenerate
>>
>>681587406
Should have manned up and killed the bastard
>>
>>681574049
Oh no man, he fucking loves you. He loves you so much he's embarrassed and has over masculate and act like a beta-douche (very different from alpha douche). So when he is being a little shit, just remember you'll be on a yacht sipping margaritas... Or whatever version of that you may desire, just remember you will be more successful and it will be out of spite for your father. That's exactly what he wants for you to dude. I mean your not really gonna have the BEST time of your life right now anyway so he's just trying to toughen you up you feel me?
>>
>>681587406
I wish I could help you out bro
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 303x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 303x302
>>681587110
This
>>
>>681587108
this guy knows
>>
Welcome to page 1 you suicidal fock
>>
youre lucky af to have a strict father.
>>
>>681575950
*coughs* proves his point *coughs*
>>
>>681587600
Your fucking retarded. His father is not reasonable. His father is breaking the law.
>>
Pick up your computer and hide it until the situation blows over. Problem solved.
>>
>>681569248
kill your father he is the source of your problem
>>
...wouldn't it just make more sense to kill your dad?
>>
>>681577675
>Chrisis towards end of college
Yeah.. Not typical at all. Faggot, get gud at the game.
>>
rather be a nigger and not have a dad?
>>
>>681587406
Bruv, want some serious advice? Get some weights in your room and lift them. Get fucking strong. Fucking strong your dad will find it incredibly intimidating, You are in your prime become the alpha. I did it to my stepdad when I was 17 I became too strong for him to bully.
>>
>>681569248
Its just a pc. Move out if youre so miserable
>>
>>681580782
Yep, you're a dumbass
>>
>>681587563
I've thought about it few times, but I'm just waiting for him to die, he smokes a lot.

>>681587666
Thanks bro, I expecting to get a job this year, maybe then I'll be able to set free from him.
>>
1) Target is embarrassing. If you tried to shoot yourself you would probably miss.
2) A PC loses its value faster than a new car driven off the lot. Nothing you can do about that. Cry me a river faggot.
3) Man the fuck up. No one makes you do shit.
>>
>>681569248
I had the same issues growing up, just work harder at school and when your dad mention it say you're doing it to get a scholarship so you won't have to put up with his bullshit like your sister does.
>>
>>681569248
MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE B&
>>
This shit is exactly why people with active fathers turn out OK and niggers end up on the streets doing drugs. Get better grades or the PC goes in the garbage. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>681575029
This used to be me when i was 16

You'll find something, and you'll know as soon as you've found it.
>>
>>681588250
Sounds good, what kinda weight tho?

Sorry about your step dad, what was his problem?
>>
>>681575517

Kill her.

Then maim yourself.

Then tell the cops self defense.

>>681569248

Stop being such a whiney cunt you god damn faggot.

Kill yourself already so us normal people don't have to worry about a dipshit like you driving out of your lane into oncoming traffic.
>>
>>681589490
I'd say the opposite. You're too lazy and disoriented to excel at any math/engineering related field. These are also very competitive and you can end up shitty. I would go for accounting or medical, get licensed, and know you have a stable living. You probably think those things sound completely fucked and stupid but it's best.
>>
Ok wait... why dont you just shoot him?
>>
>>681588250

So you learned to gargle all 5 of his inches?

You faggot.
>>
Op I've been in the same situation. The easiest and best thing for you to do it what your father wants. He wants you to grow into a responsible/successful man, not some bitch who wants to commit over losing a computer. Cmon man, think about it. Even tho you may not completely see it, it's obvious your dad is just trying to make you successful.
What you need to do if ou want to keep your PC is just get your Homework in on time man :/ that's what your dad is trying to teach you.
>>
>>681589844
Get a curling bar you can nearly work out ever part of the body do squats lunges curls over head presses ab twists then starts walking then running. Get strong. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>681589224

Shut the fuck up already you whiney cunt.

She might post nudes.
>>
>>681590031
I meant a hobby
>>
>>681590244
No I choked him out. fag, people can become alpha
>>
>>681590398
>Op I've been in the same situation. The easiest and best thing for you to do it what your father wants. He wants you to grow into a responsible/successful man, not some bitch who wants to commit over losing a computer. Cmon man, think about it. Even tho you may not completely see it, it's obvious your dad is just trying to make you successful.
>What you need to do if ou want to keep your PC is just get your Homework in on time man :/ that's what your dad is trying to teach you.

Nah.

His father has accepted that his son with a cunt is a complete piece of shit and an absolute failure.

He's just cutting his losses.
>>
>>681590475
Thanks bro
>>
>>681590672
>>>681590244 (You)
>No I choked him out. fag, people can become alpha

Haha.

No.

You are still an cock gargling faggot.

Go kill yourself you worthless waste of space.
>>
told my parents to fuck off and let me do what i want when i was 14. I'm now 20 and have my own business and my family life is happier than ever. Parents are people too and even if they don't want to hear it sometimes they need told theyre wrong
>>
>>681569248
Underage b8 fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>681591114
What ever bruv, being strong feels fucking great. Op become strong. Fill your computerless time with weights.
>>
Holy shit OP, are you me? I had a similar experience when I was 16. Same shit over grades and getting my computer taken. I actually did try to hang myself but my mother stopped me and I got send to a mental institution for 2 weeks.

I know you love you PC, but trust me.. keep getting good grades. You will live without your PC, even though it may be your entire life, just like mine was. Plus I now look back on that incident from 5 years ago and realize I was a sissy faggot for freaking out about a fucking computer. You need to realize this too.. you are a fucking sissy faggot, and need to be A MAN.
>>
>>681569248
OP dont kill yourself. But if you do take your dad with you. Selfish prick.
>>
File: Y6nblXX.jpg (69 KB, 1300x1049) Image search: [Google]
Y6nblXX.jpg
69 KB, 1300x1049
Fuckin do it faggot
>>
Butt of rifle, smash all shit.
>>
Also if you can get into a sport it will give you structured social environment and a team working towards a goal it helps.
>>
>>681569248
maybe you should sell your computer board a plane to another country and just fucking live bruh
>>
>>681569943
Underrated Post
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (81 KB, 432x621) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
81 KB, 432x621
kill him instead lol
i'd do the same tbh
>>
>>681569248
OP, first of all you need to unplug your computer and wrap it with like plastic wrap, then if you have a shovel, bury it somewhere away from home, or just hide it somewhere nobody can see it. Then tell your cunt father how he cannot take what you paid for with YOUR money, you can sue the fuckwad for that.
>>
Call the police if he sells it and get proof of purchase for PC. He can get arrested and out of your life. And you can charge him for the costs of everything.
>>
>>681591637
>>>681591114 (You)
>What ever bruv, being strong feels fucking great. Op become strong. Fill your computerless time with weights.

Yes.

Gain muscles to hold more cocks..
>>
>>681596586
>(You)
>>
>>681569248
Do you have any friends who can hide your computer?
>>
Oh my fuck OP. Seriously? Man up. It's a fucking computer. Get good or get dead faggot.
>>
YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, MAN THE FUCK UP POINT DAT GAT AT THAT MOTHERFUCKER.
TELL HIM ALL THE SHIT HE NEEDS TO BE TOLD
RESPECT HIM AS YOU EXPLAIN IT.
MAKE THAT GRADE BETTER,aAGREE TO GTFO THE PC ALL THE TIME BECAUSE REALITY IS, YOU GUNNA BECOME A DROP KICK, IF U DECIDE TO PC INSTEAD OF CAREER, WITH PC U CAN GO YEARLY SMOKING BUD DOING NOTHING, HE IS RIGHT, BUT DONT SELL IT, FUCKING GTFOFFF THE FUCKING PC
DO UR FUCKING WORK
KILL YOURSELF IF YOURE A SOOK BITCH
MAN THE FUCK UP, SPEAK TO HIM LIKE A MAN, AND HE WILL RESPECT YOU'RE PROPERTY.
DONT WINGE, DONT disrespect him, prove your intelligents and understanding that the pc will rot ur fucking brain, and cause you 2 decline in performance at school, if u do 2 much fun and not enough research about mathematic formulas PERFECT IT
, u need to remember that shit.
STRAIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"S
>>
File: 1456003994903.jpg (13 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1456003994903.jpg
13 KB, 235x222
>>681569248
>actually thinking about killing yourself for a computer
>killing yourself for a computer
>for a computer
>a computer
>computer

Kill yourself you sniveling little faggot.
>>
>>681580782
underrated post, and completely spot on. Just lots of kids on right now, I guess
>>
>>681597683
THIS.
WOT SORT OF WEAK BITCH ARE YOU
STUDY EXPLAIN, DONT SELL, MAN UP
OR
KILL YOURSELF.

FUCKING WEAKLING
>>
>>681582189
honestly, let the old fuck sell that shit, than get a proper job and move out when your 18, or be a pussy and let daddy support your bitch ass til your 21
>>
>>681597932
wot?

u a britfag or an aussiefag?

i couldve used a dad like u
>>
>>681570608
Sue him if he does sell it and claim it wasn't his property to sell.
>>
>>681582926
"father's throwing disrespect"
cool so he's being a parent and not leting his son be a fucking loser, not to mention he's too much of a pacifist bitch to even talk to him about it.
>>
>>681598401
I AM AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
also i typed the one 3 up.

i am 20yrs old
i coulda used a dad like me also.
live alone and have always been without a mother (3yrsold she was a druggo was put in foster care
makes u a logical strong motherfucker.
>>
>>681598667
3 up from the origninal, the one all in CAPS
>>
>>681574049
Put your foot down, if he gets physical, fight back, you win, you're fine, you lose, Child protection service. You can also threaten to kill yourself if he doesn't be a better parent.
>>
>>681599246
every youth should be intelligent enough to outspa his father, thats part of evolution, unless u dont workout, dont work and dontGO "OUT"
YA NERD CUNT. KLILL YOURSELF
>>
>>681599501
Uhm okay?
>>
File: tfw Beretta.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
tfw Beretta.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>681569248
As an 92FS guy...

>pics or its not real

Quit posting b8 and stand up to your father if he's actually trying to sell your shit.
>>
>screaming at top of lungs
Acknowledge it, OP, ur dad don't love you and if you keep loving him you'll hurt yourself
>>
>>681570709
This faggot knows what's up
>>
Probably trying to teach you not to throw all your hard work away by using your computer as an example. Your dad knows shit, that's why he's your fucking dad.
>>
>>681575886
This is fucking genius. Yeah you'll lose your PC but you got the money for a bew one and imagine the fucking face when your cunt of a dad realizes you beat him to it.
>>
>>681577393
Yeah mate you just gotta stop giving a single fuck about it. This will prob drive him mad till the point he wants to smack you and that's the moment you release all the built up hatred and anger towards him. Maybe he'll listen when you beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>681581342
Kek he may be more unhygienic but seriously youre sicker. You don't want to fuck a busty middle aged blonde you want to fuck your mom. Not only that you want to hate fuck your mom cause she treated you like shit. Basically you want to go back into the pussy you came out from.
>>
>>681582515
Hey payed for the pc with his own labour and goddamn money you fucking inbred. How would you like it when you dad barged in and sold your tv cause you didn't get a promotion this year. Sounds kinda crooked doesn't it?
>>
>>681580097
Astros r shit tho
ATH-M50 masterrace
>>
>>681583123
/thread
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.