Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Cheating thread and how you met they them . dudes g/f from work

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 42
File: 1461733075756.jpg (110 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1461733075756.jpg
110 KB, 666x666
Cheating thread and how you met they them
. dudes g/f from work
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 267x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 267x883
Looking for this chicks nudes
>>
>>681452508
Bum bum bump
>>
>>681451651
She looks familiar.. Think I may have tapped that
>>
> Met a girl in community college swimming class.
> I had a gf of around 3 years at the time.
> Hit it off really well with swim class girl.
> We go study together.
> Alone study time turns to flirting.
> Study some days after.
> Accidentally get her turned on.
> We have awkward sex under some stairs.
> stop after a while and say "you can't tell anyone. I have a gf."
> shemad.jpg
> continue talking, she sort of wants out
> tell her, since neither of us came (too little space to fuck properly) i'd like to make it up to her and show her a really good time
> agrees to go to hotel.
> fuck her for 5 hours straight.
> only stopped cuz we only bought a 3 pack of condoms.
> drive her home.
> fuck a few more times at school.
> Then she met some guy on okcupid and cut ties with me
she now has a kid with that okcupid guy. doged a bullet there
>>
>>681451651
university, ex girlfriends, some random internet forums, and of course 4chan.
>>
>>681453240
oh, and my girlfriends best friend. and her friends roommate. and her sister.
>>
>>681452666
fuck off Satan!
>>
>>681453523
Yes, yes. Feed on your anger. Good... Goooood.
>>
Fucking two girls that are good friends. Neither one knows about the other and neither are my poor oblivious girlfriend.
>>
>>681451651
Does her name begin with k
>>
>>681451651
Looks like a girl I work for. She's got a kid with her dude.. Wtf
>>
>>681452666
Do you know her?
>>
>>681453769
did that for a while.

Be prepared for it to blow up in your face eventually, one of them is bound to let something slip. Odds are you can ruin their friendship and keep fucking at least one of them after.
>>
>>681453977
Nope. Sorry anon. Or, congrats? Lol
>>
>>681454160
Without seeing her face or knowing her location, couldn't say. Body seems familiar though. I bet it's airbrushed
>>
>>681451651
How bout when i found out my ex was cheating and what i did to the dude, anyone wanna hear?
>>
>>681454364
sure.
>>
>>681454171
Of course it will. Gonna nix one soon but I should probably end things with the girlfriend too. Don't know if it's the guilt on my mind but I have a feeling she's screwing around too. Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>681454364
listening
>>
>>681454316
The one you posted on you can see her face
>>
>>681454477
>>681454561
>be me
>gf of 3 years
>suprise visit her at work
>see her talking with her old friend
>they kiss
>i suprise them both
>kid squares up right away
>wtf?
>i take boxing lessons
>throws a nigger punch at me
>jab
>kid falls
>ex slaps me
>i leave never talk to her again
>>
>>681454982
Ps she also got fired after that kek
>>
>>681451651
lets see this chicks ass
>>
>>681451651
Where's she from?
>>
>>681455430
You tell me, anon. Look familiar? Can't give away the goodies I stole, but I won't lie if asked.
>>
>>681451651
Her name start with an a?
>>
>>681455677
Ann Arbor Michigan?
>>
>>681454811
An outline, sure, but hard to say for sure. Looks like an ex but she's got a kid now and works all the time. Don't think she has time for diddles. But who knows
>>
>>681454364
Go. I think I'll be in the same boat soon.
>>
>>681455721
Too far north, anon
>>
>>681455098
Nice!
>>
>>681455302
Let's see some other tang and I might share what I got.
>>
>>681455962
Kalamazoo Michigan?
>>
>>681455837
It's literally a picture from my phone man. There hasn't been anything shopped at all. What was the name of the girl you think this is?
>>
>>681451651
Is her name Anna?
>>
>>681456558
Will post what I have if u deliver pic with face and it's her.
>>
>>681456558
Sorry, no. Doesn't start with a vowel
>>
>>681453228
>Accidentally get her turned on.
wut
>>
>>681456107
Too far north, anon
>>
>>681456410
From your phone? How about this, chief. You provide the correct location, I'll give you her full name, email address, and phone #. World isn't that small. Good luck. Stole this cookie fair and square
>>
>>681456985
From Wisconsin. Just name though.
>>
>>681456817
I just wanted an explanation of how that happened because funnily enough I have a similar experience.
I have 2 cheating stories
1 could be a multi part saga really of an old ex i have a few nudes of.
2 much more recent with a younger girl who I fucked about 2 weeks after she got married.

You all decide.
>>
Muskegon michigan
>>
>>681451651
Why does she have cabbage/lettuce draped over the top of her?
>>
>>681457224
>us came (too little space to fuck properly) i'd like to make it up to her and show her a really good time
>> agrees to go to hotel.
>> fuck her for 5 hours straight.
>> only stopped cuz we only bought a 3 pack of condoms.
numero dos
>>
She's some Russian chick in Vladivostok. A friend and I were traveling through and we got her drunk and raw dog tag teamed her.

Was good times.
>>
>>681457281
>cabbage
>lettuce
looks like silverbeet actually
>>
>>681451651

got any more?
>>
>>681453977
kim?
>>
>>681457214
Wrong state, kimo sloppy. Lol. But serious, wrong state.
>>
>>681457399
Alright I'll try to get it out quick but its the first time ive put the story out there.
>be in air force
>go to tech school
>20 at the time
>air guard so I got to choose my job and obviously being a /b/tard im in the cyber field
>my break in training made it so I went with no one I was in basic with
>knew nobody for the first week or 2
>out of boredom when I finally get the option to go off base I take the bus to the mall and walk around
>meet a strange redneck dude from the base who offers to drive me back in his car
>talk to him a bit doesnt seem like a bad dude
>we get back and keep chatting at the smoke pit when this cute girl comes out
>"oh anon this is jess shes a big gamer too"
>"really like what?"
>"oh I like to play league"

Now this was a few years back so it wasnt as popular as it is now and this blew my mind since I was hugely into league at the time.
>>
>>681457867
Why share if I'm the only alpha spotting my cookies for you? I make your dick tingle, you make mine. No homo, but I'm not Santa. Tit for tat, Anon
>>
>>681456817
>>681457224
>>681457399
It was accidental because I didn't intend to turn her on. He were on a couch tickling each other and being sort of handsy. At one point, she grabbed one of my boobs and I reacted and pulled away. I said hey you can't do that, that's sexual harassment. still playing around of course. She does it again, and I tell her "if you keep doing that, i'm going to do it to you". her: you can't do that. I'm a girl.

She grabs my boob again, so I grab hers. Again, none of this was sexual, I was just retaliating. She responds with "Hey!" and grabs my boob again, and i grab hers. On the third grab, her attitude completely. She wasn't breathing hard or moaning, she seemed upset. I thought I had fucked up. She covered her breasts and shyd away. I go after her apologizing telling her that I was sorry and we should stop.

I should mention that we had previously talked about things that turn us on. She had mentioned that grabbing her boobs got her every time.

After a few attempts to get her to talk to me, she tells me "remember what I said about grabbing my boobs?"

At that point I realized what I had done, but was still confused as to how it happened, since the boob grabbing wasn't sexual at all. But it still got her. I turned her on accidentally and used that to my advantage. That's how we ended up under the stairs.
>>
>>681458290

Calm down there mr alpha, you could just say no you pompous ass.
>>
>>681458126
>what started as a casual introduction turned into a 2 hour conversation about league and gaming in general
>this fucking girl is a legit gamer
>we add each other on skype and league after going back to the dorms
>for about a week we constantly skype play league and hang out at the smoke pit in our free time
>I start to get a bit of the feels
>she mentions one day while hanging out at the smoke pit that she recently got married and her husband had just graduated
>I congratulate her and tell her not to worry I don't want to ruin a serious relationship so don't worry about me making moves
>we keep hanging out even going to the mall on the weekends getting cigars and generally getting closer
>eventually I tell her I think we're getting too close and I can't in good conscience keep this going because we keep getting closer
>we agreed if we kept it up bad things would happen
>we both also agreed we couldn't not see each other so fuck it?

I know its slow but im going and whats a good story without some build up?
>>
>>681458435
No offense meant, anon. Just saying. No fun if I'm only giving. If I was that type, I wouldn't take other's girls. Know what I'm sayin?
>>
>>681458829
no problem m8. keep it coming.
>>
>>681456410
So, dude. If OP is lying, prove your the alpha and shut the troll down.
>>
File: Snapchat-7510401036918130035.jpg (65 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7510401036918130035.jpg
65 KB, 540x960
>>681459015
Point taken.
picture sent to me of a cheating wife.
>>
bumping for the guy that is posting his story
>>
>>681458829
>it starts small
>cuddling when we were alone at the smoke pit
>kissing when we no one was around but real small
>eventually our trips to the mall would have us go to the parking garage and make out for an hour or so
(most discreet place i knew)
>1 time on the way back from the mall we're riding the bus
>its mardi gras weekend and traffic is at a standstill
>were sitting in this hot ass packed bus just enjoying each others company
>not thinking much of it i have my arm around her and i begin slowly caressing her stomach
>didn't think anything of it till i noticed she started breathing heavily
>is she really...
>I figured I might as well try since all the signs are screaming yes
>I slowly make my way to the top of her jeans just teasing her
>she really starts to get into it practically panting at this point
>i don't know if anyone noticed but if they did no one said anything
>eventually we get back to the base and what do you know our section is the last stop
>when everyone gets off at their stops its literally just us and the bus driver left
>I stop pussying footing and slide underneath her panties and start fingering her
>she trying her best not to moan to loudly and starts nibbling on my ear.
>it may have been only 5 minutes till our stop but it was a damn hot 5 minutes.

Things keep getting interesting!
>>
>>681459797
Thank you I typed the previous post out then accidentally refreshed before i posted and had to rush to retype before the thread died

Almost done though
>>
>>681451651
This is from some anon in /b/
https://mega.nz/#F!OxI2DTaL!oJ3XGSl-s3_RceBu7jQq_w
>>
>>681459311
Better not be mine....
>>
>>681459876
>On the way back im expecting a scolding since I know we never intended to go this far
>"dammit anon you got me all hot and bothered and now we cant finish"
>... I try to think of a way to do something at that moment but it was actually risky for anything I was thinking so we went to the smoke pit
>we talked about maybe getting a hotel room on base one weekend
>she was worried that I would try to fuck her in the hotel room if we did
(No bullshit though I didn't lie to her i keep my promises and mean what I say)
>I tell her that I understand completely and i can control myself I just liked the idea more so that we had complete privacy and didnt have to hide like we did everywhere else.
>a few weekends go by and we kept doing our mall visit except were doing some heavy petting up in the parking garage.
>I've got 2 weeks before graduation and we finally decide to get a hotel

the finale is coming!
>>
>>681460462
keep it coming
>>
>>681456410
Does this girl have a boy/kid? Think someone said she did
>>
>>681460462
also i answered your question
>>681458389
>>
File: l.png (636 KB, 420x676) Image search: [Google]
l.png
636 KB, 420x676
>met this girl in league
>add her on skype
>over hear she has a husband and a child of 1 year
>she starts hitting on me
>fuck it
>we talk on skype and snapchat for about 3 weeks
>asks me "anon, why haven't you asked me to be your girlfriend yet?"
>think to myself, "wtf this bitch?"
>"you have a husband and a kid, why would i do that?"
>cause i like you
>k
>what can go wrong?
>becomes gf for 2 months
>have a lot of "skype sex?"
>sends me nudes constantly
>husband never found out
>ffw about 2 weeks ago
>tell her husband what was going on
>husband literally didn't give a shit
>said i could have fucked her, and he wouldn't have cared
>said that he's just saving up money and gonna leave the bitch
>...
>...
>...
kek

Pic related is her
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-16-16-41-43.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-16-16-41-43.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>681460879
i have a ton of pics of her, and some nudes

>some cause i was too stupid to screenshot her shit >:^(
>>
>>681460879
>>681461046
Upload to mega
>>
>>681461046
>says he has nudes
>doesnt post nudes
>>
>>681460879
Nudes
>>
>>681460879
>>681461046

Cheating wives are literally dredging the bottom of the barrel. Any anon whom thinks they can have a relationship with these kind of women are completely delusional to the fact that they'll at some point get cheated on as well.

This kind of shit is an addiction to these women, always in it for the chase and they'll never scratch that itch.
>>
>>681460462
This still will go down as the hottest sex i've had and still continues to influence what turns me on the most.

Hope it was worth the read

>I am extremely excited for this obviously were gonna fool around a bit but im not expecting anything more than what we've already done
>its also just going to be nice to have the weekend to ourselves and not worry about who's watching us
>we check in and walk into our room and as soon as I shut the door she leaps at me
>we make our way to the bed and I start undressing her and finally get to see her and not just blindly feeling around
>previously she only really rubbed the outside of pants but she starts to take my pants off and pulls my cock out.
>so now were making out and jacking each other and its good but i figure I'll push it a tad and go down on her.
>don't plan on fucking her but I just wanted to eat her out to completion
>shes loving it
>eventually she pulls me up and climbs on top of me
>she starts to go down on me
>now technically speaking she wasn't the best but dammit if she wasn't a trooper she tried her best to get it all down her throat
>Her eyes were starting to tear up from all the gagging.
>she eventually stops a minute i assume to catch a bit of breath but also to say
>"dammit anon i really wish we could have sex i bet this would feel so nice."
>as easy as itd be to just do that i told her I know but its probably for the best and picked her up so i could go down on her again
>again shes loving it and again she wants her turn to go down on me
(cause only idiots 69 amirite?)
>she really going to town on it and starts to get it nice and wet
>she then lets more spit fall out and spreads it on my cock
>you better not be thinking about...
>she gets on top of me and lines the head of my cock up with her clit and starts to straddle me and rubbing her self with my cock
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-37-17.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-37-17.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>681461046
>>681461120
>>681461246
>>681461349
Like i said, i don't have many nudes, cause i didn't bother to screenshot before... :(
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-22-42-17.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-22-42-17.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>681461672
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-20-40-26.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-20-40-26.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>681461701
all i have really "worth" showing all the others aren't nudes
>>
>>681461600
lurking.
>>
>>681456410
Tell you what, identify one tattoo on her, I'll spill whatever. Back in a couple. Need to catch some winks. If this or a linked post is up, cookie will be given up.
>>
>be 19 year old virgin, kissed girls before but serious lack of confidence
>older married woman who used to babysit me adds me on msn
>starts asking me lots of sexual questions, telling me i should be out shagging
>invites herself over here one night with booze
>drink, watch a dvd she starts to touch tickle and stare into my eyes until i finally take the hint and kiss her
>immediately starts undressing me as i clumsily undress her
>naked, she asks if i have a condom, i don't, heart sinks thinking thats the end of that
>she just smiles and bites her bottom lip, shrugs and says oh well
>starts tugging at my cock and telling me to relax
>eat her pussy for a few minutes before she pulls me and says she wants me inside her
>fuck for about a minute if im lucky before i pull out and cum on her stomach
>start aplogising, she kisses me and says don't be silly
>cuddle naked for a while before she sneaks out while my mum is still sleeping.

had an off again on again affair for a few years after that but not anymore, was so easy when her kids were only 4 and 5, she'd invite me over and just stick them in there room to watch cartoons while we went up to her bedroom while her husband was at work.
>>
>>681461415

Pretty much this.

Women will legit get addicted to the chemicals their brains make when they're "in love".

Fucking sucks for the poor shmuck that marry these women whom will 100% cheat on them for that new relationship high
>>
>>681461672
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
>>
>>681459311
Not danish by any chance? I swear I recognize that mole/beauty spot, my ex had one just like it.
>>
>>681461600
Plz God
>>
>>681461600
comment length be damnned!

>call me a fag if you want but im legitimately concerned that in the moment she'll do something she regrets so I grab both sides of her ass for better control of her.
>I let her basically tease her self for awhile feeling just the outside of her cunt move back and forth on the tip of my dick
>eventually she can't take it anymore and pushes herself down on me
>again i've got ahold of her ass so I hold her up and basically lift her off my cock before she slams down on it
>"uhh jess are you sure you want to do this? we talked about this before you may want to rethink this"
>"anon please I just want you inside me"
(keep in mind i have to actively try to hold her up while shes trying to physically force her ass down)
>GOOD GOD MY WILL CANT HOLD OUT MUCH LONGER!!!!
>I crack
>I let go and just like letting go of a taut rubber band she slams down hard onto cock
>its done theres no going back from here
I'm no romance writer but ill try to paint the picture as best i can.
>She's riding me the whole time moaning I eventually pick her up and get on top I sit over top of her poised and ask if she's sure again before I release the wrath
>"anon I want you to fuck me"
>couldn't be any clearer
>bareback and fucking in every position I know
>she literally screaming my name
>I know that she absolutely wants this cock and its driving me crazy
>by some divine miracle Im lasting abnormally long despite this being the best sex ive had in every regard.
>eventually im getting close and I don't like to do the whole last minute pull out game so I tell her I'm close and she jumps up and starts sucking me off
>once I cum she gags a bit and some of it gets on my stomach
>we make our way to the bathroom to clean up and I joke "aww man you ruined my favorite stomach"
>without a word she turns around gets on her knees and licks it all off my stomach.
>If I could have cum again I certainly would have

you all interested in the the events following this?
>>
>>681462803
Yess
>>
>meet qt at work
>we become friends
>I have a girlfriend and she's married
>we have a really strong sexual tension
>I try my best to ignore it because gf
>she invites me over
>she instantly start making out
>think about gf
>shes practically climbing me
>end up fucking her 4 times that day
>we hung out every weekend and fucked like rabbits
>I moved out of state with gf and we're now engaged
>>
>>681462803
Write em up.
>>
>>681453228

'Fucked her for five hours straight'

No easier way to tell a Virgin lie
>>
>>681463156

All my relationships have begub with fuck marathons. All you need is time to spare.
>>
>>681462803
Just for some more ambience and background on me.
I'm bi and after high school i became quite the little hedon so I've done just about everything under the sun. I don't really think of myself as inexperienced in bed but what I found with this experience is that I really enjoyed the whole cheating thing because its the first time i could without a doubt say this person wants me to fuck them because they just want it bad.

In most other situations a partner has so many excuses for why they want to fuck. hell I do it out of boredom mostly but someone who is taken has no excuse other then they want you specifically to tear them up.
something about that has just turned me on since then it may not be the most moral thing but damn is it hot.
>>
>>681453228
>using condoms
You disgust me.
>>
>>681463156
Couldn't be more true
>>681453228
Like a guy I work with told me he lost his virginity, when I asked how long he lasted "oh about 40 minutes" ahaha yeah right, you fucking liar

By 5 hours straight, with 3 condoms, you could fuck for an hour, with 1 hour down time inbetween (would need a LOT less) and I wouldn't fucking believe that 3 times in a row you were just straight pounding a pussy, youd both be tired, aching, sore as shit and bored by that point. Gtfo you liar
>>
Typical passive fagboy thread. Show some pictures with faces so some husbands can track you down and stomp your homogeneous fag asses.
>>
>>681460183
STOP POSTING THIS FLAT ASS NO TIT BITCH IN EVERY THREAD FAG
>>
>>681451651
>Gf of 3 years
>Love her just kinda bored of her
>Sex life is ok but doesn't get me going like it use too
>Her work friend is hot
>We start talking
>Snapchatting
>Gets heated
>While this is happening girl who had left my work at 18 to have a kid (but surprisingly not scum or ugly)
>She says her bf is a cunt
>We get talking
>She sends nudes
>Got 2 girls sending nudes
>Desperately want to fuck em both
>Love gf so restraining myself currently but its hard as fuck

wtf do I do?
>>
>>681463898
Cut those girls bro imagine if it was the other way around
>>
Serial offender
> 2005 massive affair with married woman.
> she taught me how to actually love and feel alive
> sex was mind blowing, she'd literally cum 20 times and was an animal in bed.
> eventually being stuck in a box only to come out when she wanted to play fucked me and my whole life up.
> she promised over and over again that she'd leave him and we'd be together
> never happened
> so I cheated on her with another chick
> one morning after fucking this chick all night and having a great time I turned on my phone to find married woman had been ringing me all night and ringing friends to find me.
> goes crazy about not being able to ring me and asking me who I was fucking
> decided that I couldn't go on living like a mental idiot with morals in the gutter and moved on.
To be cont..
>>
>>681464110
This is why I haven't done anything so far, but holy fuck I miss being single and sleeping with other women, the same woman just gets kinda boring, its frustrating!
>>
>>681462911
>>681463133
>after that we were exhausted and just laid in bed for about an hour before we went at it again
>after this we had to head back to the dorms
(we still had a curfew and had to stay in the dorms)
>rinse and repeat for the whole weekend
>the next week I graduated and we got a last minute hotel on my last day there so we could fuck again
>sad day as I leave to go back home
>we skyped for weeks lots of sexting and gaming
>she talked about divorcing her husband
(of which they are only married for about 3 or 4 months at this point)
>eventually I talk to her less and less
>she says she doesnt want to go back on her marriage promise and says she will tough it out despite the problems
>eventually i see there is no swaying her and relent to just occasionally checking in on her to see how life is

>about 3 years now
>she had a kid with him
>told me recently she couldn't take it anymore and filed for divorce
>shes officially divorced now and wants to see me again
>contact has been spotty at best and despite my legitimate feelings I have a nagging feeling she'll try to use me and even for her I had my fill of that with my old ex.

Wish I had some screen caps of some of our skype conversations when i was back home. was some pretty good steamy stuff.

I'd share more info on her but you all are /b/ and this is an actual crime in the military... soooo no.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>681463898
SURVIVE
>>
>>681463156
I'm still here. I was just as surprised. The first round lasted for like 50 minutes. I remember I was doing her doggy and yelled that I was coming. I just tossed her aside like a dummy afterwards. She was already numb. I laid next to her and said "well, that was round 1. Ready for round 2?"

She lifted her head and responded with "What?! Round 2?! I could barely handle that one.

We rested for like 5 minutes while I got some water. I didn't even ask her if she was ok with it. When I was done doing whatever I just grabbed her and continued. I lasted way over an hour in round 2 and 3. Best part was that she took all of my dick without complaints. My gf usually tells me to hold back since I hit her cervix, even though I'm average. But this girl not once fought back. She was a real champ.

Also I was running half marathons at the time. Eventually I ran marathons but when this happened I was only at half marathon level. But even so, my endurance was through the roof. Though thinking back, I still find it odd that I lasted so long. Even then, with my gf I cum so fast. Maybe 15 minutes tops, and I seriously can't hold it in. Idk if it was just the moment of fucking just to fuck, not worrying about her needs, ot the fact that with my gf i don't use condoms and here I did. I honestly don't know. But to this day, it has been the longest i've ever lasted.
>>
>>681464217
don't do it dude, now that she has a kid, she'll always be associated to him.
>>
>>681464182
I feel you bro, theres this phat chick in one of my classes that id mack on fast if i could
One of my friends broke up with his gf at a party through a text just to smash this one girl and straight up told her then they were back together in a week. This was in hs tho
>>
>>681464113
> actually form a decent relationship with woman
> married woman tries to rekindle but I resist
> life going awesome
> one day get a letter - we are being evicted.. WTF!!
> find out woman I am with has gambling issues and failed to pay bills or rent and taken $10k from my bank account via net banking.
> FUCK!!
> women issues!!
>>
>>681462004
She has a flower tattoo on her left rib cage, heart on her upper back.
>>
>>681464395
>>681464279
>>681464110
Thanks Anons
>>
>>681460651
Yes
>>
>>681464377
I had considered it for a time but I would have needed convincing back then and that's when I was more sure of her feelings towards me.

At this point shes still a good friend that I'll help and if she wants to bang sure but the chance at a relationship has passed already.
>>
>>681463813
Haha, do you feel in charge?
>>
>>681464495
> after having trust smashed and realising it was karma fucking me is ass from affair with married chick declared war on women
> decided I'd fuck who I like when I like and damn the consequences
> fucked a lot of guys girlfriends, more married women and a tonne of sluts I have no idea of status
> don't give a fuck, I just fuck.,
They've proven to me that a guy saying nice things and being charming can talk there way into their pants every time.
Don't trust any of them!!
>>
>>681464574
Now I'm in an open/poly/dowhatever relationship with this semi crazy older woman.

its not the nicest thing but god is it convenient.
fuck whenever and whoever I want.
she buys food and beer and cooks.
she takes me out and buys me shit.

Sure im not super proud of it but sugar mommas are nice and it lets me focus more on school for now.
>>
>find out gf was cheating
>fuck it
>I fuck her best friend, her sister, and her hot cousin
>she finds out and goes ape shit
>show her proof of her cheating on me
>she shuts up and doesn't talk to me for 5 months
>5 months later
>she comes crying back, saying her new boyfriend is abusive
>act like I care
>fuck her brains out
>send pics of my dick in her mouth to her boyfriend
No regrets
>>
>>681464998
How did she cheat? What happened? Need more info
>>
>>681457224
did you all want the other story?
after 2 took much long than expected ill split it into sections
1 her cheating on me
2 my "revenge"
3 aftermath

they could all be contained to like 2 posts.
>>
>>681465208
While I was at work she would have some guy come over and they'd fuck. I set up a camera and caught them but never confronted her about it
>>
>>681463898
Same poster, but story from about 7 years back
>Meet girl at work
>SHE invites ME out (I was shocked)
>We get drunk, go back to mine and fuck
>Spend about 3 hours in bed drunkenly fooling around, was probably a lot less intense than I remember
>We start dating
>5 months in she sleeps with another guy
>I was young and experienced so I forgive her
>She leaves me a couple of weeks later for the guy
>Then spends 9 months cheating on him with
>Tells me she is gonna leave him for me
>Im about to cut ties with her cause even my young self realises this is bullshit
>She ends it with him
>We get together
>2 weeks later she leaves me for him again

Cut all ties with her after that for a couple years, she asked to meet up as friends for a catch up, we met up, I fucked her on some bench and never spoke to her again

Such a bitch
>>
>>681464998
I actually still have the pictures I sent to her boyfriend
>>
>>681465311
I do have some nudes on this one though
>>
>>681465633
I've actually had something like that happen to me. She was obsessed with getting pregnant and she wanted me to do it. I fucked her, but didn't want to get her pregnant. She cheated on me with some fuckboy and she cheated on him with me. While she was pregnant by the other guy, I was fucking her almost daily while he was at school (dumbass was a 3rd year senior) and then she decided to stay with her baby daddy, so I cut all ties with her
>>
>>681465387
Ah sorry man, I know it hurts, least you're all good now anon
>>
>>681465950
I'm good now. Sending those pictures of my dick in her mouth to her boyfriend made it all worth it
>>
>>681458290
Holy fuck dude. Take it down a level. Referring to yourself as alpha on /b/ is Beta as fuck. Get off the thread Santa fag
>>
>>681466118
Post it dude
>>
>>681465922
Fucking women man. Same anon you are replying too again, ive had a few nutjobs (not cheating but still fucking weird)

>Girl says she likes me
>Tell her im not looking for relationship since last girl fucked me around for over a year
>She says just sex is good
>I check, double check, triple check
>She seems cool
>2 Weeks into fucking casually
>Plans to see the guys
>She asks to come over for sex
>I say I only have a couple hours before guys but sure
>She says its fine
>We fuck, I say I gotta go out now
>She cries and opens window and sits by open window naked
>Im freaking out a bit
>She demands I cancel with mates
>Doesn't actually threaten anything but im still cautious
>I talk her down and tell her to chill
>Go to work next day
>Everyone congragulates us on being in love and in a relationship
>Psyhco bitch told everyone I was mad in love with her

Told her I was done with her crazy ass, there was another warning sign beforehand

>She text me asking me to come outside
>Outside my house is her and a friend
>Friend is crying
>Im on xbox and really cba
>Don't know friend
>Come outside anyway cause she isn't moving
>"My friends bf dumped her, can you talk to her"
>WTF?
>Have to sit with her mate for 30 minutes listening to why her bf left her

girls man
>>
File: wgL9dRb.jpg (52 KB, 538x959) Image search: [Google]
wgL9dRb.jpg
52 KB, 538x959
I work with her, has 2 kids with her "husband" but lets me fuck her when he's being an ass
>>
>>681466329
She kinda looks like she would be annoying
>>
>>681466494
I don't hang out with her...
>>
>>681466329
Tell us how that started
>>
>>681466576
>Casual office flirting
>eventually we all go out for drinks after work one day
>everyone goes home, but we stay behind taking
>offer her a ride home
>she says she doesnt want to go home
>she's got to go somewhere
>comes to my house
>sucks my dick
>fuck her right in the pussy
>her husband keeps calling
>she doesn't answer
>drop her back at her car

She told me later he thought she was out cheating on him.
>>
>>681465657
well what are you waiting for
>>
>>681465311
Whatever I don't know if anyone is still lurking but I'll post it to keep the thread rolling.
Be ready to cringe at some pretty beta shit I did.

>be 14
>awkwardly stumble my way into my first serious relationship with someone who should be out of my league.
>a year of typical highschool relationship goes on.
>gf asks me one day "promise you wont get mad"
>"promise"
>well during the summer break me and fatfag kissed
>"ok"
>of course im a bit upset but i told her I wouldnt be mad so im not gonna make a big deal out of it right now especially since were in the middle of class when she tells me
>she flips out gets mad at me for not being mad
>we argue then make up
>3 years into the relationships were juniors now typical on and off again high school relationship
>again 1 night she calls me
>"promise you wont get mad?"
>"promise"
>"well remember that time a year ago we broke up for a day and you went to hang out with rando girl at the mall?"
>"yep"
>"remember i called you while you were there and flipped out when i found out you were there with a girl?"
>"yea"
>"and remember how I called you later that night saying i miss you and want to get back together so we did?"
>"and?"
"well when I hung up after calling you at the mall i got mad and called fatfag and asked him to hang out he bought me cheap chinese and i had sex with him"
>I freaked out
>of course like an idiot "we'll make it work"

oh /b/ this is just the start...
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>681466904
>>
>>681462803
>call me a fag if you want but im legitimately concerned that in the moment she'll do something she regrets
you and her a piece of shit anon
>>
>>681467039
We've all made the mistake of going back anon, do not worry
>>
>>681464346
Such bullshit jesus christ
>>
File: 1460688376030.jpg (231 KB, 1216x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460688376030.jpg
231 KB, 1216x1600
>>681466329
More
>>
>>681467389
She looks like she's childish as fuck
>>
>>681467571
The wrist tattoo only adds to it. You can generalize that a woman will be a dirty stomp around if she has a wrist tattoo.
>>
>>681467068
what he say lol
>>
File: 20110807040507.jpg (375 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
20110807040507.jpg
375 KB, 1536x2048
>>681467039
ill throw one of her nudes to keep things interesting while you cringe.

>summer before senior year I fall into the bottomless abyss that is WoW.
>I became a hardcore raider spending nearly all my free time raiding or gearing alts
>at this point we've been almost dating for 4 years and things have been rocky and mundane
>when she asks to hang out i blow her off saying i have to babysit my sister and cant go anywhere.
>this goes on for awhile I didnt really see her for a few weeks
>eventually my dad asks "hey anon whos fitfag?"
(this is different guy from fatfag)
>dunno why?
>"hes on her fb wall talking about how much her likes her and blah blah blah"
>dunno I'll ask her
>she tells me that its her friends brother.
>shes been hanging out with her friend alot during the summer since i've been avoiding her
>"oh ok cool"
>i dont care too much and dont think much of it
>1 night get a call from her telling me how she doesnt love me she loves fitfag and all this stuff
>I freak out and actually hyperventilated a bit
>he actually gets on the phone to talk to me
>"sorry bruh she just likes me alot cant do anything about it man"
>hang up and im torn up
>she calls me hours later to tell me hes crazy and blackmailed her into doing it
>I say whatever and we'll work it out
>again find out later they had fucked though she lied about the amount of times and the degree.
>she wants to make things work.
>at this point im dead inside so I tell her sure but really im cut off from her emotionally
>after a month or 2 she breaks up with me and starts going out with this other dude
>>
>>681467571
No shit, she cheated on her dude. Did you expect anything less. I don't give a fuck though. I'm not dating her, just fucking her.
>>
Crazy story tiem:

>be ~40, married for 8 years, sex has become stale
>wife has an affair with a twenty-something
>wants to leave me for him, gets her own flat but still hangs around me most of the time, can't decide to completely dump her because that kind of fag and still loving her
>say fuck it, install tinder
>great success, couple of easy lays
>hit it off with a really nice girl in her late twenties, kinda crazy but a good kind of person
>she tells me she's left her bf three months ago, not much experience and has compiled a list of sexual things she wants to try before committing to a serious relationship again
>JACKPOT
>meet up, first two times just getting to know each other and flirting
>she's quite stunning
>third time, we smoke, drink and fuck. best sex in years, I last for hours and come multiple times
>see each other on a regular basis
>wife gets extremely jealous, starts stalking and bitching
>have to go to a friend's wedding with wife for appearance's sake
>get in a huge fight, leave wedding party without her, pick up aforementioned girl and proceed home
>start shagging, after about half an hour hear huge commotion from downstairs
>banging on the door, kicking, screaming
>itsthewife.jpg
>she had fallen out with her affair, now wants to get back
>PAYBACK

...cont...
>>
>>681467133
I guess. sure it was wrong to do but no more wrong then having a quick wedding at tech school.

People make mistakes and to clarify they didnt get a divorce because of our little affair. She filed the divorce because it was a doomed relationship from the start she just thought she could fix it.
>>
File: 1461363328736.jpg (73 KB, 400x794) Image search: [Google]
1461363328736.jpg
73 KB, 400x794
Does anyone have the rest of this set or info? I know this girl and will provide details and stories.
>>
File: 1461363687768.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1461363687768.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>681468445
>>
>>681454982
She cheated on you with a nigger? That's like trading up your iPhone for a 3310. 40 fucking keks
>>
>>681467068
MOAR
>>
File: IMG_20110706_141128.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20110706_141128.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>681467837
We'll get on to the "revenge" part of the story.
It felt like revenge but its not really I just finally got a little pay off from the situation

>other guy shes dating is going to same college as her about a 30 minute drive from my house
>she still wants to fuck me
>I agreed but I didnt want to put much effort into it.
>she apparently convinced her current bf that she was still good friends with her ex(me) and my family so she liked to come over and hang out with the family
>that guy would drive her 30 damn minutes to my house drop her off just so we could fuck for 30 minutes at best and then id ignore her while i got on the computer and hed pick her back home and take her back.
>I kinda felt bad for the guy but that was the flimsiest excuse ive ever heard and it was about time I got mine.
>it became a routine thing
>eventually she broke up with him
(funny side note I actually ran into the guy at a party while I was drunk I apologized for the whole situation he seemed cool about the whole thing its been years since then.)
>Now we are straight up fwb and it actually is the best relationship we had

more pics and last part of this.
>>
>been with gf 2 months
>find out she's with someone else
>hook up with her best friend
>shes now pregnant and in an abusive relationship with the other guy
>I'm very happily with her best friend 2 years later
She was fucking crazy. Kinda glad I moved on so quickly
>>
File: x.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>681468023

the madness continues:

>fuck girl for hours straight, she puts on a real show, moaning loudly, cumming and screaming for my cock, accompanied by a huge frenzy of female madness and mayhem outside
>neighbors cool as shit, don't care
>eventually, wife succumbs to general drunkenness and desparation and takes off to her flat
>continue fucking girl for a while, come and we finally go to sleep

>next day, drop girl off and meet wife
>shemad.jpg
>play it cool, what did she expect?
>still have feelings for her, but no need to make any rash decisions
>fuck her for old times' sake
>she cums with the force of a thousand suns
>still not convinced
>alternate fucking girl and wife
>finally decide to get back with wife, because she's changed completely
>girl is heartbroken, turns out she had fallen in love with me
>wife now gets off on me telling her how I fucked that girl while ramming her

We're still together, but to this day I wonder if I did the right thing. Our sex life is amazing again and she's completely focused on me. I really liked said girl, but couldn't picture a future together.

>pic related. kinda miss her.
>>
File: 1453760025178.jpg (77 KB, 492x400) Image search: [Google]
1453760025178.jpg
77 KB, 492x400
>>681458389
>grabbed my boob
>>
>>681468867
Nice fantasy bruh
>>
>>681468657
finally the aftermath really what I like to call the spoils.

>We were having a successful fwb thing for awhile id come to her apartment wed fuck and it was simple
>one day after spending the night and waking up next to her I asked her if she remember how she said she thought about having a 3some
>she said yea but she didnt have a girl she knew that would
>I said I think I know someone... your best friend.
>my ex said she does think ditzy would go for it and it was weird to suggest since we hated each other
(she was one of those stuck up preppy girls so you can imagine how a young budding /b/ tard gets along with that type)
>I said i know i know but you just get some liquor i'll handle the rest.
>surprisingly later that day im getting ready to head into work and my ex texts me saying ditzy is coming over and she has liquor.
>As I'm working I get a text from my ex saying ditzy is upset she says its unfair anon and ex are going to fuck and she has no one to fuck
>I told her my ex to have ditzy text me
>she tells me that whole thing and of course I tell her
>"nope I don't know anyone"
(idiot... this girl was a solid 9/10 any guy would have fucked regardless the time of day)
>"but you know you are always free to join me and ex"
>"haha okay!"
>WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID THAT WORK?
>"Alright well I'll be over there as soon as I get off work"

>My job at the time was basically an assembly line and there was a number of things to make and the job wasnt done till that number of things was made.
>this night was supposed to be short like an hour at max but the machine kept breaking down so were getting nothing done and i cant leave till were done
>fuck this! clocked out before we even started and floored it over to ex's apartment.

the job was a dead end piece of shit anyway and no one said anything to me the next day either.
>>
>>681469057
If you say so. I went through hell for about a year, not sure if it all was worth it.
>>
>>681451651
>take chem class for major
>2nd week
>lab partner dropped
>fuck everything
>petite asian girl's lab partner also dropped
>ok
>become her partner
>pretty normal nothing flirty
>exchange numbers
>her bf starts legit stalking her outside of class by week 5
>beta tries to intimidate me, always staring at me, literally 5'6 or 5'7 with buzzcut
>maximum kek
>she starts becoming flirty touchy as fuck
>ezpussy
>invite her to study at starbucks around 7pm
>end up making out in my car
>drives back to my apartment we fuck like 4 times no condom
>her bf calling nonstop
>next day in class hes there
>act like nothing happened, shes a fucking pro feel like this isnt the first time she cheated on him
>he loses his shit after im leaving class and smirk at him
>he follows me
>he attempts to punch me, i just shove him to the ground and hes shaking
>shes still with him and he doesnt even fuck her, she slaps him and class him a bitch all the time

cheating is too common now, seriously just boring now
>>
>>681462059
Every one always says cheating bitches, it's all fucking women. Think your bitch not cucking you because of "your strong relationship"? Even if your dick game is strong, you're not uncuckable.

Like you said women are addicted to the love shit. That's the reason most of the younger generation goes for open shit. It's a you go out and fuck so will I. Never works out in the long run though.

TL;DR Forget women, acquire currency.
>>
>>681469532
the embarrassing payoff

>I get over there and ditzy is clearly drunk she comes over and hugs practically falling over telling me "omg anon i love you"
>"yeah im gonna need to catch before we continue this"
>i start taking shots of the shit vodka she had gotten and finally get a nice drunk going.
>I lay over on the couch and ditzy comes over and lays infront of me to be my little spoon.
>ex meanwhile is slightly buzzed at most and is sitting in the floor next to the couch looking a bit frustrated and jealous.
>I say "hey ditzy ex doesnt have any room to lay with us here on the couch but theres probably room for us all on her bed"
>"haha yea okay"
>am i really pulling this off?
>immediately we get in there and were all making out
>I get both of their clothes off and with both of their asses hanging off the end of the bed im fingering them both
(one of those snap shot moments in your life you take to remember and think back on)
>I take my clothes off and just to make sure she does get jealous I go to fuck my ex first and finger ditzy while im doing it.
>since we've fucked for years now I notice pretty quickly she came fast
>I asked her if she just finished basically asking permission to fuck her friend and she said yea
>time to get sad
>I can blame it on a number of things. the condom, alcohol being very nervous whatever but after pulling out and going to fuck her friend I go half chub
>half chub isnt bad. not optimal but I can make it work I just need to get it in and I'll be off and roaring again
>trying to get it in after which ditzy goes "whats taking so long"
>OH GOD IM SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL!
>this really hammered the nervousness in and I went full on flaccid
>now im not gonna sit here and say I have a huge dick but I wouldn't get the action I get if it wasn't pretty good dick but I am definitely a grower.
>after taking a bit too long to try and salvage this disastrous mess ditzy sits up and goes "ugh whats taking so long? why is it so small?"
>>
>>681454010
Boss
>>
File: 1450263756833.jpg (342 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1450263756833.jpg
342 KB, 1536x2048
>>681470608
Not this anon, but I'll finish his story for him, even with a pic!:

>why is it so small
>.... It's like being shot in the soul then you have to wallow in your awkward soul soupyness
>quick recover!
>start going down on her
>I took that stupid condom off and kept eating her out hoping to get it back up
>after a good 15 minutes a rock solid again pick her up and she starts to ride me
>20 minutes into riding me she asks if i have a condom on
>uhhhh no. i thought you knew
>freaks out
>well about 30 minutes ago my ex had walked out of the room so I made the excuse up to go check on her
>shes upset and jealous in the hallway
>console her
>somehow we end up fucking in the hallway
>I finish she finishes were both happy
>come back in to fool around with best friend some more
>shes passed out
>next morning she says she regrets it
>I call bullshit
>she says she has a boyfriend

>be me now 4 years later
>everything is going alright

Moral of the story /b/rethren.
dont date girls while you're young they whore around and want to have fun and who can blame them? I've been having plenty of fun since.

(hooray for archives!)
https://fgts.jp/b/thread/657706520/#657726837
https://fgts.jp/b/thread/657706520/#657727861
https://fgts.jp/b/thread/657706520/#657730080
>>
>>681464788
you deserve quints also deserve a good smacking
>>
I have had several..
>Female friend from highschool
>cute.. super weeaboo tho
>got married to a hot redhead
>still liked her a bit
>wife was away for the night
>girl was over, wanted to cuddle
>she gets horny easy
>teased her till she couldn't help it
>she was pregnant from a friend of mine
>we fucked for years
>one time she was on the phone with her fiancee, my friend
>i came all over her face as she says "I love you dear" before hanging up
>she broke up with him, got married to another friend
>moved in with me before wedding
>i fucked her everynight while wife was asleep
>never came in her for some reason
>she gets married we don't do anything for a while
>I go off to army
>>
>>681467068
moar
>>
>>681470608
almost done

>OH MY HEART SHE GOT ME
>yea you try getting you're erection back after that one.
>so the only way I could think to save this was to push her back down play with her tits while I ate her out and maybe get my dick working again.
>I did this for a good 30 minutes I was down there for awhile.
>eventually I took the condom off and my erection started to come back while i was going down on her.
>she noticed and got on top and started riding me.
>she was enjoying herself for a bit but after about 10 or 15 minutes she asks if I was wearing a condom?
>I tell her no i though she knew
> of couse she freaks out and I don't want to deal with this
>about 5 minutes before ditzy started riding me ex and walked off into the other room
>I told ditzy im going to check on ex ill brb
>ex was in the bathroom and said she was upset because she got jealous.
>I told her I was sorry i didnt mean to and we ended up fucking on the carpet in her hallway
>when we finished and came back to her room ditzy had fallen asleep
>we both looked at each other shrugged our shoulders and went to bed

>that morning she gave me one of those keurig machines for free because her roommate left it while moving out.

and thats the saga. I got cheated on and had an awful relationship to get a year of decent fwb and a funny 3some plus a coffee machine.

oh and these pictures.

>>681470856
Oh shit I go to post the coupe de grace that is that picture and it tells me duplicate. Well done sir
>>
>>681471232
>2 years in army
>she divorced again
>comes to El Paso before wife gets here
>we start fucking again
>i started blowing wads in her
>wife gets here and I didn't want to stop
>told girl if she wants to keep going she has to get pregnant and say someone else did it
>totally was ok with it.
>we fucked every morning before PT
>she would say "c'mon anon, you need to get me pregnant"
>wife kicked her out cause girl is demanding
>i still spent nights with her fucking her pregnant cunt
>went to an FTX out of state
>come home a month later
>she had my baby, convinced a poor dumb ass it was his
>they never had sex
>her uterus had to be taken out
>called her my cum dump from there on
>she was totally ok with that
>>
>>681471438
It's interesting to compare the ways you wrote each piece, 5 months apart.
>>
>>681470856
Just curious your process in finding it.
I told it both times off the cuff as you can tell same storyline different wording so did you just see similarities and remember this or did you reverse image search the pics?
>>
>>681471550
First girl was killed in a car accident.. no joke
Second girl
>good tits, blonde, friend of my first girl
>came to hometown for a death in the family
>she knew i was coming, we talk and go straight to my hotel
>fuck her for hours, didn't move much tho
>cmondosomething.jpg
>at least she had good tits
>came in her outright, no child.
>>
>>681454982
how's your life currently? got new girlfriend?
>>
>>681471759
since then I always find someone in my area that likes to have sex with me even though I'm married.
I love my red-headed bitch but my dick loves pussy alot. I have slept with tons of women since. We recently moved to a new town and I'm slowly finding a new girl to spread my seed in. :3
>>
>>681458126

you shouldve said league is for kids and dota is the bomb
>>
>>681471638
I'm actually currently doing the same.
It's pretty fun I didn't know there was an archive of it.
>>
>>681472058
back then I would have said dota sucks but I've grown and learned. dota is the best moba it just took time to get into.
>>
>>681462803
that got me semi hard. youre nice to girls 1up
>>
>>681455098
confirmed kek
>>
>>681471752
>reverse image search the pics
That, in a sense.
Here's the search I used: https://fgts.jp/_/search/image/V%2BN%2B%2B1T%2BCmJVS2kOEWhOOw%3D%3D/

>>681471945
No kids with your wife?

These connection errors keep preventing me from posting, thus the delay in reply.
>>
>>681457493
Ace
>>
>>681471638
hmm that was really interesting most of the differences come from me wanting to cut out what I thought was a bit too much info to cut on typing time.

I did notice though there was a difference in how "ditzy" got on my dick. as I told the story this time I legit couldn't remember how the transition happened. I know I ate her out then I got hard and then she rode me so I just made a transition up. funny to see the difference there.
>>
>>681472379
glad someone liked it.
I wish I were a better writer because I really don't think I did the experience justice.
>>
>>681473402
Different anon here. You did fine. It's really shitty how good it feels to want to hook up with someone but also not want to because one or both of you would be cheating if you did so.
>>
>>681462803

kek'd and have a semi, you're good to go
>>
>>681473613
Well shit I can't relate these days. since the big story I told the with my ex for high school I haven't been in a relationship.
I've done nothing but experiment and hook up.

Its funny you say you want the hook up but I have regular hook ups with girls or guys whatever im in the mood for but really I long for what I had in that story.
It was so intimate and passionate I haven't felt anything like it since one day I may find someone that can give me that again.

remember the grass is always
>greener
>>
>>681474175
Not currently in a relationship either, just saying that I have felt a fraction of that need/passion/desire for someone "forbidden" due to circumstances/relationships/whatever before.
>>
>>681474429
That is true. the current girl im "with" is poly.
its interesting. Im toying with the idea of her fucking someone and me watching. it has the same forbidden type of feel to it.
I've always thought it was hot but I could never do it myself just because I dont think i could look at the SO the same way but thats the "forbidden" part really.

since we both fuck who we want anyway it doesn't make a difference it'll just sort of simulate the feel and see if its something im actually interested in. A sort of test run.

We'll see.
>>
>be 20
>working at McDonalds while in school (hey, it's a paycheck)
>work closing shift since I'm almost the oldest one there
>manager is 40-something soccer mom
>when we close we go to her office. she does the count, I sit there chatting
>we usually break out bottle of whisky
>she eventually starts talking about her husband
>overweight, pencil-dick
>she gets flirty
>eventually wants to see my dick
>hesitate but eventually pull it out
>she likes and gives me a BJ
>from then on got BJ's from her every night I worked
>>
>>681472885
I got 3 kids with my wife and 4 kids around the world
>>
>>681475055
One of the 4 is being raised by a widower who thinks he's the father?

Would you happen to have pictures of any of your many ladies?
>>
So uh...

Any good place to meet chicks without a wife finding out?
>>
>>681475468
Not at your home, probably.
>>
>be 17
>invite 7/10 blonde girl over to study
>studying turns to flirting
>she says "anon my neck hurts, lets go lay on the bed and study"
>me "uhm..okay"
>she acts like she's sleeping
>i kiss her and we start groping each other
>she sucks me off and i cum on her face
>message her on facebook saying "i had a good time, when are you going to come over again? ;)"
>send dick pic
>her bf has her fb password
>he see's the message
>didn't know she had a bf
>she gives him my number and the guy starts telling me he's going to beat my ass
>eventually he calms down and apologizes
>the day after i came over to his school and beat him up
>3 years later she's still with him
>what a sad fag
>>
>>681462004
Are you back yet anon?
>>
>>681464217
Thanks for the story anon!

It actually turned me on.
>>
>>681475468
depends
if you're wife is tech savy then really you'd have to be super careful and still run risk.
there are swinger/poly groups out there but they really dont like solo guys.

if she hardly ever touches a computer you have craigslist
I use it from time to time. just have a separate email dont post pictures of your face and don't give out personal info and you should be good as long as your wife doesnt browse craigslist find your ad recognizes your dick/photo.

theres tindr/meetme but both of those run the risk of running into your wife but you could at least argue she has a tindr/meetme account her self so... truce?

lastly theres yik yak which is kinda like if /b/ was only made up of people in a couple mile radius around you though its only good in college campus towns but ive had some success on there as well.
>>
>>681475397
I do... but i'm not sharing :P and that particular kid is with the parents of the girl.
>>
>>681475806
Glad to have helped

I feel accomplished today
>>
Bamp
>>
>>681476255
Understandable! That's good, at least.
>>
>>681477024
I think we've run out of steam. here.
All I've got are my fucked up craigslist stories but they are really relevant to the thread.
>>
>>681463898
>wtf do i do?
masturbate. Then decide
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>be me
>dating girl for 4/5 months
>very good female friend goes on break with her bf
>complete 10/10, is a small time model, etc
>talking about it, making sure she's alright
>says she wants to fuck me
>ufokinwotm8.mp4
>have always mentioned fucking her and shit like that
>both of us always laugh it off bc she's had that bf for 3-4 years or so
>go to her house that night
>the two of us drink a bottle of whiskey and a 12 pack of Newcastle
>passed out before we could fuck
>go back the next night, only have a few beers and fuck her like no tomorrow
>best fuck I've ever had
>Mfw gf has never suspected anything bc we're very close; "she's like a sister," etc
>>
>>681477542
Pics please! Even just of her fully clothed or her face
>>
>>681477542
Now what?
>>
>>681461600
You're the reason the U.S. military is in decline. You broke the law and brag about it on /b

I hope you get court-martialed
>>
>>681479269
fuck off cancer
>>
>>681462004
I'm eager to see the pics anon
>>
>>681479269
And which law is that?
>>
>>681479269
military really doesn't care
>>
Can't let this thread die! Someone got another story?
>>
>>681481261
Umm I've used a gameshark before?
>>
File: oblivionwtf.webm (497 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
oblivionwtf.webm
497 KB, 1280x536
>>681481650
Disgusting.
>>
>>681481261
I could tell you of the time I walked in on my younger sister before I found out she was gay.
>>
>>681482333
Go for it
>>
>> Go to hockey game with buddies from college
>> Proceed to get incredibly fucking loaded before or after.
>> Been with girlfriend for 4 years and live with her at this point.
>> Go to bar after game to let traffic die down before we request an uber.
>> Thick ass blonde chick walks into the bar and starts eyeing me down.
>> She goes up to the bar with her friend, gets a drinks and proceeds to walk by me and my friends.
>> When she gets behind us she squeezes my ass. I turn around flirt for a bit and the whole group of guys end up dancing with her and her friends.
>> She's grinding all over me. My dicks getting hard and I'm rubbing it all against her fat ass.
>> She turns around grabs it and asks if we want to go outside.
>> Head outside with her and tell buddies we need some fresh air.
>> She grabs me by the built and pulls me into an ally
>> We go behind a dumpster and start making out. She drops her pants and start undoing my belt.
>> "Hey I have a girlfriend
>> "I don't care"
>> JACKPOT
>> Turn her around fuck jack hammer her from behind. Drunk ass fuck. It was glorious.
>> Pull out and blow it all over the ground.
>> Walk back in nonchalantly. Told buddies I got sick and we have to go
>> Grab a cab and head back to my apt. GF was none-the wiser.
>> Still have thick chicks number. She just lives a town over. I'm super tempted to shoot her a text when the GF is out of town.
>>
>>681481261
I'm on break at work and I don't have it pretyped but here's part of my story.
> be me in boring marriage
> really married the first chick that fucked me
> beta af
> start up fake email
> start chatting with chicks off Craigslist
> didn't know much so tons of bots which I learned fairly quick how to filter them out by the ad
>chatting with five chicks
> four say let's meet
>sure why not?
> always had some excuse why they couldn't meet up
> I'll keep chatting sure they are catfish though
> fifth one says let's meet
>say ok
> try to meet at park
> get off work late
> she had to get kids from daycare
> this again
> texts hey I'll meet you at this grocery store
> meet up wait at entrance
> even better in person
>7/10
> walk around feel her out
> nerdy af
> says she is still with baby daddy
>0/10 fucks given
> go to her car
> make out
> sucks my dick
> next morning emails me asking if I want dinner
> meet up at park close to restaurant
> leave my car there
> feels my cock whole meal
> leaving restaurant
> she pays
> call from wife
> where the fuck are you anon
> at work
> your ass better find your way home you're really not there
> go back to park make out some
> get out of car
> bend her over hood of my car and plow the fuck out of her
> bust inside her
>0/10 fucks given
There's way more stories.
>>
>>681482581
>be 21
>sister is 16
>sister has a cute friend she hangs out with all the time
>one night I'm up late playing games
>get thirsty but no drink in the main house
>have a second building my parents built as a mancave over the hill
>go to it to get something to drink
>doors locked but the lights are on...
>no worries I have a key
>open the door and see my sister naked running through the room and into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.
>meanwhile behind the bar her "friend" is ducked to where i could only see the top of her face
>well the fridge with the drink is behind the bar
>I put my hand up and turn my head and ask her friend to grab me a drink out of the fridge.
>got my drink left locked the door back and went back to gaming.

I swear her girl friend when she saw me look over at her smiled and started to stand up so I could see it all.
Just can't in good conscience eye fuck my sisters girl.

it was a funny short story. she finally came out to everyone a little while after that.
>>
>>681483307
>your ass better find your way home you're really not there
How'd that turn out?
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1120x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1120x1110
>fucking my wife's best friend
>met her a few times at parties
>She contacts one afternoon on Fb
>asks me to go to her place alone
>think it's weird but I go
>she's wearing a sexy af crop top and really short skirt
>she's drunk
>gets me drink
>we're watching TV
>both nervous and horny can feel it
>She gets on top of me and straddles me
>takes off her top
>great body
>we make out
>I rub her wet pussy over her panties
>rip them off
>She moans
>carry her to the bedroom
>fuck her with her skirt still on
>feels so fucking good
>she's shaking
>it's so good because we both know it's fucked up
>She cums hard twice
>I pull out and cum on her lips and tits
>feels so good
>She gets cleaned up
>we make out more before I leave
>know we fuck at least once a week
>tell my wife I have work late
>she's none the wiser
>the sex is amazing
>>
>>681464346
You sound like you're an 11 year old telling a bullshit lie to their much younger cousin.
>>
>>681484165
You're playing with fire bro. She is sexy as fuck but sexy is crazy sometimes.

If you're gonna cheat don't shit so close to home.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 951x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 951x793
>>681484615
Can't stop now. We're too deep. And it's just sex. We both love the sex and won't let it get out. Plan on going somewhere together for a weekend secretly to fuck the whole time. Doing it this summer.
>>
.>>681479269
You don't get court martialed for cheating. At worst, you get an article 15 and lose some rank and pay (but even that's rare, most commands just make you tell your wife). Did you have a bad experience with Jody? Did Jody fuck your wife?
>>
>>681479660
UCMJ article 134
>>681479688
They do to a point, but it's not something that's usually enforced that hard.
>>
>>681483716
pictures of both or gtfo
>>
File: lindsay.png (1 MB, 1414x960) Image search: [Google]
lindsay.png
1 MB, 1414x960
Nice fat-titted bar slut, in my local area. She's in a contract marriage, so I guess it's kinda hard to say what exactly is cheating, in her case. Still, she's got a kid by her "hubby", who helps support her. And I get to use her as a slam pig whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>681484937
Well enjoy and be sure to update /b/ when it goes down in flames. TBH I'm jealous. That chick is fucking hot.
>>
>>681485214
Ha yeah right.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 978x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 978x593
>>681485375
Yeah she's so hot. My wife is good looking but she's the type of girl every guy in a bar wants to hit on and fuck. Plus she's way more sexual than my wife. She's down for anything.
>>
File: DCIA_David_Petraeus.jpg (894 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
DCIA_David_Petraeus.jpg
894 KB, 1200x1500
>>681484980
You would under my command, kid. I don't need to be cheated on to know I don't want some fuckhead that doesn't know what loyalty is on my team.

Go fight for ISIS their loyalty only goes are far as the tip of their penis too.
>>
>>681463743
Hey anon, just got into this thread now but the guy who you work with probably wasn't lying. On average I last around 40 minutes normally, but if I try really hard not to cum, make sure I pace myself, yet still try and make the girl feel good, I can last upwards to 2 hours. It's all about tensing your kegel muscle, speed, and control.

Though, when losing your virginity, there's like this awkward thing (at least for me) where you feel like you can't cum, I think. When I lost mine we went for 2.5 hours, and I was super bored after like 40 minutes.
>>
>>681485822
Nudes? Dirty texts?

Where are you guys from?
>>
>>681485948
No we don't do that. Don't wanna get caught. We message when to meet on Fb and then delete the messages.
>>
>>681485830
jody got em good.
>>
File: grid-cell-17392-1448475396-0.jpg (37 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-17392-1448475396-0.jpg
37 KB, 490x490
>>681484937
>Can't
Can't, or won't?
>>
>>681451651
Is her name danielle?
>>
>>681486349
Is she in a committed relationship? I feel like it might be easier to go through with it if you both have something to lose. Like double blackmail. Fucking a single chick, you really hold no advantage over her in case things get sour.
>>
> be me 20
> in college
> live in apartments. Neighbours pretty cool
> girl and guy
> they're going out about a year
> girl is 9/10 and is super flirty
> always grabbing ass and complementing how tall i am
> they go out one night drinking
> girl texts me saying am i awake at 2 am
> of course i a am up on the 4chins
> she wants to come over and talk
> tells me how her and bf fight
> we end up making out on my couch
> go to my room, bang and nut inside her
> she goes back to her apartment
> see them occasionally
> bf doesn't know

Wish I could fuck her more often. But she was drunk when she came over. Oh well
>>
>>681485830
>you would under my command kid
Alright, so you're not actually in the military. People cheat in the military all the fucking time and the absolute worst punishment they get is 45/45 plus a call to their spouse (if the charge is only cheating). That's not enough for a courts martial, especially during a deployment. Quit fucking playing.
>>
>>681454492
Hey, birds of a feather flock together, you know?
>>
>>681486804
>People cheat in the military all the fucking time
Like that's an acceptable excuse, when?
>>
>>681478579
Doubt I've got any of her on my phone, but I'll check
>>681478590
Honestly, I'm just waiting for her bf to go back out of town for work or something so I can slide back in there.
>>
>>681461755
More?
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1080x1920
>>681477542
>>681478579
>>681478590
This is her, lads
>>
>>681486778
She's dating. Not really committed though. She's more of a free spirit.
>>
File: nichtbad.gif (801 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
nichtbad.gif
801 KB, 250x195
>>681488165
nice
>>
>>681488516
It's my proudest moment, probably.
>>
>>681488165
Post tits
>>
>>681451651
I'm a serial cheater.

First marriage ended when my wife found out about my 23 year old side chick, (I was 33 at the time).

Side chick became main chick and I cheated with an 18 year old squirter.

At 38 cheated on second wife with a 24 year old.

Briefly split with wife and was playing several girls.

Now I'm back with my wife and she realizes my libido is high so she's thinking of giving me room to do my thing as long as it doesn't interfere with our time.

I can't complain.
>>
>>681465633
>I was young and experienced
hmm
>>
>>681488671
Have none, sorry mate.
>>
>>681468867
you're a dumb faggot anon
>>
>>681451651
Met her through bring friends with her husband.

Their marriage was deteriorating while he was away and was abusive. Fucked and came in her a few times. His best friend knew and eventually they got divorced.
>>
>>681467837
How did he supposedly "blackmail" her?
>>
>>681489591
we were both underage at the time so she told me the he was going to go tell her parents that she was out late at night drinking and partying when she said she was really at her friends house.

Don't know if id believe her 100% on that but I talk to a few people after all this and every single person who knew the dude told me the guy was fucking nuts so maybe he really did.
>>
>Married and in the Military
>Sent TAD (Temporary assignment duty) to Georgia for six months
>Been going to a tinychat room for a few years
>Get really close with a girl from Canada
>She is married too
>One day tells me her marriage is falling apart and they're separated, but still live together for financial reasons, sleep in different beds, don't talk to each other etc etc...
>I kind of fall for her, she falls for me
>I lied about being married, said my wife died awhile ago
>Her friend facebook stalks me based on some small bits of info told to her, discovers I am married
>Girl is "heartbroken", we stop talking for a few weeks
>Can't hide these feelings, start talking again
>Agree we want to meet despite situation, attraction is too strong
>The week before I am slated to return home we meet up, fuck like horny rabbits for four days and then part ways
>Talk to her for a few months in secret afterwords, but then I cut off all ties before we get discovered.

That was about 20 months ago, haven't talked to her at all, deleted number, deleted snapchat, haven't cheated or talk to any girls since.
>>
What do when love gf but want to cheat so badly after 2.5 years?

She's gorgeous and we have good sex, but she's just too prim and proper, my dick wants a real slut.

Also, bisexual, and considering hooking up with a dude instead because it feels less like cheating somehow...
>>
>>681490975
You're male (or human, girls have a drive to cheat, but it's usually more of a 'fuck you' to their partner than the biological need males have). It's in our blood to want more. You can learn to control it and become domesticated to one woman, but the urge is still there. If you're an ugly shit then you'll just be happy with where you're at, but when you have girls that actively want to fuck you it's hard to resist.
>>
File: giwtwm.png (105 KB, 630x188) Image search: [Google]
giwtwm.png
105 KB, 630x188
>>681462043
10/10 story.
>>
>>681458126
Lulz this was at Keesler AFB. bus from the pass road gate to the mall? Same story
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1123x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1123x709
>>681486496
Can't stop won't stop idk. I know she's hot as fuck the sex is great and I love watching her moan and cum. We'll eventually stop if she finds someone serious. Or who knows? We could keep it going too. Might leave my wife for her idk right now.
>>
>>681477404

This is true advice. Hold it for a couple days, then fap like crazy. Once you finish, you will know what you really want.
>>
>>681451651
Yep, I've fucked my coworkers gf's, although one was when they were on a "break". I've fucked my sisters coworker from Starbucks that had a bf. Fucked exgf while she had a bf, self explanatory as to why I broke up with her.

I can't trust girls anymore man.
>>
File: 713211141_90733.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
713211141_90733.jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
>>681451651
>>681451651
>>
>>681456875
>>
>>681451651
I stop by asian massage parlours every week or so on my way home from work. I get a shower before and after, wife never knows or will find out. Don't really consider it cheating, it's not like she ever fucks me anymore
>>
Quick and simple

>Have girlfriend
>Get bored, go on dating website
>Meet random whores, fuck them
>Actually end up thinking on of the girls is cool
>Now have two girlfriends
>For Christmas and birthdays buy them the exact same thing
>Easier to keep shit straight
>Still fuck random girls on the side
>>
>>681492361
How'd you find ones that provide what you're looking for?
>>
>>681453228
it is spelled minutes not hours...kids these days
>>
>>681491180
Yeah, fair enough.
The worst part is that I'm a good looking dude in best shape of his life right now (3 years /fit/, finally at my goal body), but a super late bloomer. I'm 26, and only just in the last 2-3 years came into my looks, and only look about 20-21. Was a skinnyfat babyface throughout highschool and college. Had some sex, but never got the attention I get now. So, it's not just that I know I could cheat... it's that the opportunity has only arisen since getting locked down to current gf.

I walk down the street and make eye contact with a hundred women a day. So badly do I want to just get a number and start a side thing, but I know I'll regret it.
>>
>>681491853
Truth there, my fellow anon. Hence my pic
>>
File: SUMMER.jpg (75 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
SUMMER.jpg
75 KB, 400x393
>>681464346
when will summer be over
>>
File: img54.png (394 KB, 520x420) Image search: [Google]
img54.png
394 KB, 520x420
>>681451651
/b/ro same here. Fucking this 4'11 girl from my work behind her Bf's back. fucking great ssx.
>>
>>681492867
I feel similar. I wish I met my gf now instead of 5 years ago. Came into my own in my early 20's. Starting getting WAY more attention but gf locked me down before I realized I was blooming. GF is great and we get along perfectly but biologically I want to keep fucking anything and everything. Social constructs blow bro.
>>
>>681492638
Just go to the ones that are open after business hours. That's the tell all for me in my area. If they're open after 6, they'll fuck you.

Prostitution is kindof in a grey area here in Canada. Selling sex is legal, but purchasing sex is illegal. It's fucked up man
>>
File: convo.png (34 KB, 891x568) Image search: [Google]
convo.png
34 KB, 891x568
>>681451651

I ruined a virgin girls 2 year relationship with her boyfriend

>last year at a party I get a message on my phone from a random number asking for directions to the party, I give them the directions
>turns out its some girl that had a huge thing for me for the past 3 years
>she greets me at the party after "not seeing me around in like forever", she then boasts about being in a long term relationship with a guy for 2 years
>turns out shes a virgin still (I asked her best friend who I was banging (she didnt know I was banging her best friend too and this also destroyed their friendship, but thats another story) but I didnt tell her that I wanted to bang her virgin friend
>fast forward a few days after the party, this girl is hounding me like no tomorrow, she proceeds to tell me how shes waiting for the right guy to come along and how patient her boyfriend is.
>I have a little laugh to myself and ask her how fars shes gone, she says blowjob.
>I decide against my better nature to hang out with her.
>go to a casino and proceed to get drunk with her, in a drunken stupor I order a hotel room, she sucks me off and I bang her 2 times that night, she sucked me off while she texted her boyfriend that shes seeing him later.

all this somehow got out, they broke up over her leaving him for me, I obviously tell her no and that I see her as just a friend, shes still mad and occassionally begs to see me again.

the end.

heres a pic of the convo before we banged its after I told her I havent been with a virgin before and how Im not in for the long run.

I don't feel bad because 1: I made it clear she was just a fuck to me and she still decided to cheat on her patient, loving BF, and 2: She's the one who betrayed him, not me. I'm not the bad guy here, even though most people who know about this like to lame me, because she's the female so of course she has no agency and just an innocent victim, right?
>>
>>681475739
OP here. I'll be damned. Different girls. She's got 2 on bottom. One on back. Cheers, mate. Different cookies, same package!
>>
>>681493617
>Selling sex is legal, but purchasing sex is illegal
Discourages the practice/forcing women into sex work by reducing clientele, but doesn't punish the workers. Makes sense.
>>
>>681493246

That guy posted here ages ago.

Vids were on Mless I think, but disappeared.

IIRC he was some fat older guy in a shitty band or something, BF was a nice, oblivious, trusting guy.
>>
>>681463743
Sorry, but it could be. Friend brought his former college classmate out. Dropped out to earn cash. 8/10. Missed college life. Got a little flirty at the bar, gave her a lift home, talk/kiss/talk. Fold seats down in Subaru. Beautiful scent. She insists, I go. Once turns into twice ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6. We agree to part b/c we're getting headaches. Headed back to school a week later (asked about me through friend). Month later, she goes back to bf, gets engaged, married.
>>
File: -Christy fucked .jpg (128 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
-Christy fucked .jpg
128 KB, 600x493
>>681493913
link or you're a liar.
screenshots or liar.
liar because liar.
>>
>>681464346
theriously guys we fucked for 10 hours and i have a 20 inch dick. out of the thousands of women i banged, she didn't complain. also im rich and not a virgin beta cuck.
>>
>>681486538
Nope. Sorry. G
>>
File: Preselection.png (257 KB, 651x650) Image search: [Google]
Preselection.png
257 KB, 651x650
>>681492867
>>681493379

Women always want taken men more than single men.

Like with shoes and handbags and shit, they only want what other women are shown to want.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17619-its-true-all-the-taken-men-are-best/
>>
>>681493913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-p_kbVfVN0
>>
File: nelson 2.jpg (16 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
nelson 2.jpg
16 KB, 424x424
>>681494057

>Vids were on Mless I think, but disappeared.

>Vids were on Mless I think, but disappeared.

>but disappeared

>disappeared
>>
>>681493379
I dunno man, cheating is bad, but I feel it's only truly despicable once you're married. I've never made any promises to my gf, never "vowed" anything. I'm not going to go out looking to cheat, but if there's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, don't you think I gotta take it?

But to be fair, my girl is 4 years younger than me and is only coming to her looks as well. She looks 18 at 21. Now that I'm on the other side of 25 I'm so much more attracted to more mature women, milfs, etc. but I know in a few years she'll look a lot more mature. She just looks so precious and sweet, and I want to kiss her and hold her... but my dick yearns for something a little wilder, sluttier, more 'experienced'.
>>
File: THE ROOSE IS LOOSE.jpg (178 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
THE ROOSE IS LOOSE.jpg
178 KB, 350x500
>>681465633

>2009

>trusting turncloaks
>>
>>681491539
hows the sex with your wife? i think its way hotter fucking my girlfriend when ive got a sidepiece
>>
File: checkem.gif (527 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
checkem.gif
527 KB, 500x352
>>681452666
underrated trips
hail satan
>>
>>681456558
Haha, is that you Chris? You gigantic faggot.
>>
>>681494198
Yeah true. But I'm usually not smiling at girls when I'm out with my gf.
>>
>>681494739
Chris Benson???
>>
Does anybody know where to find REAL amateur vids... something like ex girlfriend revenge etc?
>>
>>681462956
how did u hide your texts with her?
>>
>>681456817

he inadvertently activated her almonds
>>
>>681464804
Good score, Practical Anon!
>>
>>681493638

It's not really your fault but still a better person wouldn't have done it knowing she had a boyfriend, then again who gives a shit.
>>
>hanging out with friends
>oldest girl in the group had a fight with her husband
>we always flirted
>he wasn't around
>she came over and sat on my lap
>touch and tease
>I've wanted to fuck this chunky, big titted bitch
>I can feel the death glare from her friend
>don't care
>they all leave
>she sucked a good cock
>tight pussy
>emptied my 18 yo balls in her 35 pussy
>caught shit from her friend
>got it a couple more times and that was that
Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 42

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.