Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

can we get a confession thread going? get it off your chest /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 24
File: homer-confession.jpg (22 KB, 444x334) Image search: [Google]
homer-confession.jpg
22 KB, 444x334
can we get a confession thread going?
get it off your chest /b/
>>
>>680396166
I once fapped on a trap
>>
I am a diagnosed sociopath and I feel nothing when looking at the dead and dying. I've never killed anyone, but I've been in plenty of gore threads and seen fatal accidents take place in real life.
>>
>>680396166
I died
>>
>>680396945
same
>>
File: 1453248511218.png (975 KB, 1434x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453248511218.png
975 KB, 1434x1600
>>680396822
>I've been in plenty of gore threads and seen fatal accidents take place in real life.
What an edgelord, you watched a few people die and now your a sociopath. Bravo.
>>
One time I was snooping in my roommates underwear drawer and fapped into a pair of her panties. Like a month later she found out that she was pregnant. It's been two years and still no one knows how she got pregnant since she wasn't seeing anyone at the time
>>
>>680397236
I mean I've actually had multiple psych evaluations that all came to the same conclusion. A narcissistic sociopath.

>>680397395
That's kind of hilarious
>>
>>680397395
I didn't think that was possible
>>
I want to fuck a girl named Galileah
>>
>>680397395
>>680397554
Maybe is she put them on almost immediately after and then like fingered herself through them or something.
>>
I've been in love with my best friend's wife since before they were dating. I was forbidden to date until I was 18 and couldn't ask her out even though there was mutual interest.

I see her all the time. It fucking hurts all the time. My wife has no idea.
>>
>>680397395
Rofl tard thats not how reproduction works xD also nice bait-mate
>>
File: exploding_horse.gif (4 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
exploding_horse.gif
4 MB, 500x375
>>
File: Deedee 2.jpg (1 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
Deedee 2.jpg
1 MB, 2340x4160
I once went to meet a prostitute with a hammer in my pocket. I was broke and depressed, so I was going to rape and/or murder her. She forgot to ask for the money up front (I had seen her previously), so I just fucked her and ran away. Pic related.
>>
>>680397395

And then you realized you were reading a story on Literotica or some other shit-tier erotica site.

What you described only happens in retard teen movies or neckbeard fantasies.
>>
File: 5LTjM41.png (70 KB, 245x152) Image search: [Google]
5LTjM41.png
70 KB, 245x152
I recently read the greentext known as the ballad of ella. it fucked me up pretty bad. I was upset about it for days. I was angry love so pure could be cut so short.

But now it's still with me. i'm no longer happy where i am. I want a better life for myself. I want to experience that. i need to find my ella.
>>
>>680398195
At least you're honest
>>
File: jTvMT.jpg (59 KB, 601x449) Image search: [Google]
jTvMT.jpg
59 KB, 601x449
the guy at microsoft support kept asking for my picture when he was remote accessing my computer to get rid of windows 10 notifications. i didnt show him any pictures of me. instead i let him see my b folder. just the tip.
>>
>>680396166
I only date women publicly, I couldn't tell you the last time I fucked one. It's all keeping up appearances. I fuck twinks and traps.
>>
I'm known through my social circles as being the "manly one" because I lift and shit but in reality it's completely bullshit. How can I be manly if I can't get over a fucking breakup. The only girl that's ever dumped me instead of the other way around and I can't get over her. I accidentally looked at her snapchat story because of that new update and cried like a bitch when it was a picture of her and her new boyfriend. Who I could break in half over my knee, btw. He's some scrawny ginger faggot.
>>
>>680398463
Me. Fucking. Too. I read that story a few months ago and couldn't stop thinking about it. It was like a new form of existential depression. And now I think the same thing you do.
>>
I had my first day experience today and not sure how to feel about it. Trap sucked me off. shit was cash but it was new.
>>
>>680398463
>>680398605
I'm the guy who just wrote this, so i know it's just rampant faggoty emotions talking, but she wasn't the one bro. you can and will do better.
>>
>>680398463
Unfamiliar. Poast.
>>
I fucked my sister after prom.
>>
>>680398800
holy fuck, it's actually helping to know i'm not the only one
>>
I ran over a child while i was drunk. Nobody knows i did it. The kid survived somehow
>>
>>680396166
I kissed a boy
[spoi]and I licked it[/ler]
>>
>>680399041
http://imgur.com/gallery/jNOru
this is a link to it. it's really, really long. like a 40 - 60 min read
>>
File: Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif (481 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif
481 KB, 500x375
>>680399185
wll since he didn't die...
>>
I lied and said I was an alcoholic. Now I can't ever have a drink without people going into a panic about it.
>>
>>680398935
Yeah dude I know. And I was also >>680398800 and that's probably related to my first post.

But people always talk about how you eventually move on and give me tips on how to do so. The people that know, anyways. But nothing helps. I've had other serious relationships since, and had one-night stands and all that. Nothing helps though man. Except. you know, the obvious. Alcohol.

This shit has started affecting my real life though. Like, I used to write a lot and the only thing I've written recently was about a dude who got dumped and then fell into deep depression.
>>
i'm in my late 40's been married couple times, have a couple kids even two grandkids.
i pop on here every few years or months to see if ANYTHING has changed and not sure sure which is worse.

the average age here seems to drop every year! (it seems most of you faggots are like 13-14 virgins)
OR that.... i'm in my late 40's and still post on /b/tards

You can tell.. summer is a cummin!
>>
File: Galaxy Angel 16.mkv - 00000.jpg (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy Angel 16.mkv - 00000.jpg
198 KB, 640x480
>>680396166
I want to fuck a little girl.
I´m afraid of getting a job.
virgin 32yo. just fap and play games all day long.
>>
>Be me
>Be fifteen
>Talking to weird nerdy kid on xbox live because I was once a console pleb
>Discover I love chemistry
>Talk to nerdy kid about at-home expiriments
>Tells me to mix brake fluid and chlorine
>Slight suspicious but fuck it, I don't need google
>Go out into swamp
Side note, I lived on he outskirts of my town. Most of the area around me was swampland
>Grab two litre bottle before I leave
>Create my concoction
>Starts fizzing
>Something isn't right about this
>Start backig away
>About 15 metres away, bottle suddenly bursts into flames
>Massive fire jet bursts into air
>ohfuck.jpg
>Run away to the nearest yard, jump fence, walk to the street and join investigation/lynch mob
>There's a massive fucking scorch mark on the ground about 5m across
>I look suprised when I see the scorch mark
>Everyone buys it
>Normies report incident to police
Tl;dr: I set off an IED in a swamp. Wasn't hurt, and the normies never suspected a thing.
>>
>>680399583
last thin i wrote was about a guy who died in a car accident after his teenage daughter treats him like shit.
I try not too touch alcohol anymore. i've done a lot of stupid and bad things with it.
>>
i once saved 5% on my auto insurance!
>>
>>680399798
Same, except I just turned 18
>>
>>680399676
I just turned 26 if that helps at all
>>
File: 1370554520040.jpg (27 KB, 234x248) Image search: [Google]
1370554520040.jpg
27 KB, 234x248
>>680397509
>>
>>680399676
19 here. So not ENTIRELY a child
>>
>>680396166

I think I have prostate cancer, I'm showing all symptoms except blood in my stool. There is blood sometimes, but I think it's just the tumor inside my asshole bleeding as the feces moves past. I haven't been to the doctor and I won't tell my family. I have been losing weight ane my bone density is terrible. I'm getting extremely weak and start blacking out now when I stand up. I piss far too often and it's never clear. I imagine I will be dead within the year.
>>
I took a girls virginity at the back of a pick-up truck while I was drunk as fuck (This is in a busy as fuck city like NYC) and it happened in a parking lot. Someone saw us fucking and called the police, while backing out I hit a car behind me very very very bad! I didn't had the balls to stay at the scene so I just left.
>>
>>680399994
>680399994
I've seen a lot of shit like this go down. once saw my friend burn down a hunting stand and it caught most of the forest on fire
>>
>>680396822
You've been desensitized from the sounds of it. Better question is. How do you feel when someone you actually relate or know would be getting hurt or mentsally abused around you. If you feel sorry or empathy for them, you aren't a sociopath.
>>
File: 1390437359535.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1390437359535.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>680400359
>>
>>680400033
Sounds like you might have a couple more confessions to make man. Alcohol is kind of a terrible thing but at this point just anything to help. I'm just glad I'm not an alcoholic (or at least I don't think I am).

>>680400202
What an idiot. Everybody knows you can save 15% or more with Geico!
>>
>>680400621
Probably should've mentioned that I felt nothing but annoyance at the recent deaths of three family members. That's probably more telling than feeling nothing in a gore thread.
>>
>>680400359
i'm sorry to hear that anon. i hope you go to the doctor, but whatever you decide, i wish you the best
>>
I've cheated on my bf quite a bit...

>8peoplein8years
>>
The only way my girlfriend lets me do lewd things to her is when she's drunk out of her mind
>>
>>680400729

If you could invert that .gif for me I will have it played over and over while I am cremated.
>>
>>680400359
>I haven't been to the doctor and I won't tell my family.
Why?
>>
I steal Redbulls from my work while clocked in all the time

>works at grocery store
>>
I HATE THE NEW SIMPOSNS ITS A POS
>>
I want to suck my best friends dick, but I can't figure out how to bring it up
>>
>>680401180
I assume you're just gay and not actually a femanon.
>>
>>680400745
naw never drank and drove. almost a year sober tho. i'm trying to keep it that way. i don't know if i'm an alcoholic for sure, but i think i might be. my behaviour when i drink is abhor-able, and once i start i can't stop.
>>
>>680401127

If I am right, I would rather die with dignity than having a Doctor shove his fucking finger up my asshole for him to tell me I am going to die but they can slow it down at the cost of my hair, my health and my spirit.

>>680400953

Thanks. I won't.
>>
>>680396822
Old pasta
>>
>>680401180
Rufies, chloroform, rope, oh my!
>>
>>680397395
topkek
>>
Once someone asked if I was feeling OK.
I said I was alright.
>>
I wish i was a female
>>
>>680396166
When I was 11 I stole a shiny hitmonlee from a friend of mine. I then blatantly lied about stealing it. Two days later I surfaced with one in my collection. He still doesn't know. We're still friends.
I should show him it one day, kind of like a cat burgler.
>>
>>680401180
if he's single, why not just ask? worse he can do is say no... and maybe stab you but that seems unlikley
>>
>>680397863
feel for you anon
>>
I paid for sex with a tranny and didn't lose my virginity.. I just got fucked up my ass its pretty bad that I paid for sex and end up getting fucked in my ass becuase I was to beta to say no after she fucked me she said time was up and I had already paid so I pretty much just cucked myself, it also hurt and was not fun I'm pretty sure suicide is the only option at this point that was 2 years ago
>>
>>680401651
there is no forgiveness for such a crime.
>>
I am planning to shoot up a school in a few weeks.
>>
>>680401386
So what you're saying is that you're suicidal? Where's the honor in that? A man fights as long as he can, no matter what the toll is.
>>
I got really drunk on Valentine's day and got on Tinder. Found this absolute pig who wanted to fuck. I drove way to fast to get there and rolled my car into the ditch. Tow truck driver, 2 cops and 3 EMTs and not one asked if I had been drinking.
>>
>>680400897
Actually any psychiatrist can tell you the depressingly massively repeated phrase "Anger and irritation are secondary emotions caused by fear or sadness". So you felt sad or scared as a result of their death GG. Now talk to real doctors instead of imaginary ones.

- Anxiety NOS and Major Clinical Depression with psychotic features
>>
My neighbors have two daughters slitghly older than me... im 15... they asked me to watch their dogs for them while they were away. The two girls are super hot and i see them in school all the time. I filled their Jacuzzi with their panties (Making sure to keep them arganized) and put them in my mouth, and came everywhere. For the next week I came in their pillows (So they would sleep in my dried cum every night) And all across their rooms, in their panties... etc (making sure not to leave stains) I also eat all the good food in their house, but made sure to leave just enough to not be caught. I logged into their wow accounts from their computers and sent myself 10k gold (They didnt notice). I dont feel bad about it at all... whenever i see them in school i think of their bodies lying in my cum, and the panties they are wearing being covered in it. Its a fucking amazing thing to think about while jerking.
>>
>>680401684
Nah, he's taken at the moment
>>
>>680401823
Remember, be an hero
>>
I made out with with a recently divorced friend at a party while saying goodbye to her in her room, while my wife and kids sat in the car waiting for me.
>>
>>680396166
I am the guy on /b/ who comments before a thread 404's

Even /b/ is no place for me
>>
>>680401836

A real man admits defeat when victory is impossible. The cancer WILL kill me, I don't want to be a coward and try and avoid death.
>>
>>680401706
that's rough bro. you can come back from this. maybe seek therapy though
>>
>>680399185
that's a shit confession since the kid didn't die.
try harder anon
>>
>>680401818
Yea it was at school, and the teacher made us listen to her investigation about the missing Pokémon card. I sat there is silence.
>>
I almost raped my best friend out of anger, we were drunk as fuck and he kept trying to wrestle me and I snapped, I took him to the ground and all i could think about was "this will teach him" he tried to fight me off but I pulled his underwear and shorts off down to his ankles and he just went limp, I didnt fuck him and ended up leaving we never spoke of it again
>>
>>680401880
m8. Three different licensed psychologists have given me three different psych evaluations and said the same thing. Admittedly, the first seemed to be the epitome of incompetence, which is why I saw the second and then the third was a second opinion.
>>
>>680399676
37 here, get over it
>>
>>680401823
>>
>>680402052
>Wow he's bigger than me I better cower in the corner and let him have his way with me
>>
>>680399130
Can someone give a tl;dr of the story?
>>
>>680401823
Why? Shoot up something everyone hates instead. Like a Trump rally.
>>
The only think that keeps me from killing myself its the fact that i care about my family, i have the lowest self steem i've ever seen in a person and i have a cousin that uses me like her human dildo and i just go along with it (we havent had secks tho, he asks me to masturbate her, kiss her, or suck her tits and she gives me bjs incomplete bjs)
>>
>>680401180
you a guy??
>>
>>680402078
Dont think I could admit face to face I paid for sex with a tranny and got fucked by him
>>
There's this one guy in my class( I am a girl) and I swear to god I like, almost love him, he is the bestest friend I could ever have and I don't know how to deal with me liking him in a...sexual way...I honestly can't even deal with it sometimes...I almost left class to..."deal" with it I guess, but I just waited till I got home. My body likes him more then my mind does.
>>
>>680401706
My sides fam thats pathetic as FUCK, you got dominated by a ladyboy
>>
>>680402466
Yeah
>>
>>680401386
People have gotten rid of their cancer for going with getting help. I'd rather take the chance at having life.
>>
>>680401823
>>680402397
i second this...shoot up a trump rally
>>
>>680401180
try stroking it
>>
went through my friends laundry basket one time, to see what kind of undies his sis wore.. so cash.
>>
>>680402379
there is no tl;dr at least not for me. if you don't read the whole thing, you won't get the full effect. but it's up to you, i'm sure someone else is willing to spoil it
>>
>>680402200
Thats gay as fuck, so out of "anger" you almost raped a guy? I'm pretty sure its all that locked in gay shit M8
>>
>>680401823
Why not go out guns blazing like a hero? Blow the money you have left to go to desert monkey land and kill a ton of towel heads, if you live than you're a real Rambo.
>>
>>680401035
I've cheated on my wife a lot. I have two mistresses right now. I fucked 4 girls while we dated and 2 traps and 8 girls since we have been married.
I don't approach these girls, they always pursue me. The current two know I'm married.
I don't feel bad. I look at it like work out buddies that I stick my dick in instead of run with. I warned her this would happen if she pulled the marriage=no libido bullshit like my first wife.
>>
>>680402790
yeah, but how do I bring that up. I'm super beta
>>
>>680401872
did you eventually fuck the pig?
>>
>>680402581
Why not date him? Just do not fucking friend zone him. if you get to know each other better you might like him more.
>>
>>680402581
Underage B8 fuck off REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>680402798
It's hard to make me sad or depressed anymore since my emotions have been shot for a couple years, I'm just too lazy to take the time to read it, I just wanna know what it is.
>>
>>680402379
tl;dr Dude in college and his friend meet hot girls. Ella is the most attractive one with the best personality and the protagonist falls in love with her, but she dates the protagonist's friend instead. Protagonist gets the second girl, Nicole. She's fantastic and practically worships him. They all live happily for a while but then college ends. Protagonist and Nicole have to go long-distance for a bit because the protagonist scored an internship far away. Turns out that Ella lives in the same city, and they end up on the same flight. Protagonist and Ella fall in love but both try to avoid it because neither wants to hurt their friends. Then they fall asleep near each other and wake up spooning. That morning Nicole comes to visit and smells perfume on the protagonist, so she essentially dumps him/lets him dump her. Then he goes and sleeps with Ella. Then he goes to China for a couple months and while he's there Ella dies in a car accident. They had one night together. Nicole takes him back a couple years later when they meet at Ella's parents' house to help them get through the anniversary of Ella's death. Nicole and protagonist get back together and the protagonist is depressed because Nicole still basically worships him but he can't ever love her more than he loved Ella. Scene

Doesn't seem like a tl;dr but the story is really really fucking long.
>>
>>680403112
No. I didn't have the money to pay for the tow so they impounded the car.
>>
>>680401975
proud of you anon, i wish i could do that
>>
>>680396166
>INB4 Edgy
Killed a dog
Molested
Lied
Committed Adultery
Lust
Pride
>>
i recently got caught selling medications to minors. nothing left for me to do but end it all. because of this i wont be able to get a job or have much of a future at all. thinking about ending it tonight
>>
>>680402796
I did this once too, but I wasnt going for his sisters panties I was looking for his, I grabbed a dirty pair and huffed the taint and made a nasty fat cum load, he was a heavy sleeper so sometimes I would jerk off and cum on his lips
>>
>>680403196
I'm >>680403264 but I entirely agree with >>680402798

I'm like the cig shop and the surgeon general apparently.
>>
>>680403100
FUCKING ASK!
>hey bro, can i suck your dick please
>sure anon
or
>no way anon
your fucking options. unless you like just fucking around like a beta fag
>>
I can't stop hating niggers.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISf_6gIXFUM
>>
>>680403388
Where do you live?
Want to make your last day count?
>>
File: The Aiel.jpg (59 KB, 900x684) Image search: [Google]
The Aiel.jpg
59 KB, 900x684
>>680402052
not cowardly to try and avoid death, but if there's no way out, much respect. you remind me of the Aiel
>>
Why end it bro, there's illegal immigrants that have no social security identify or anything and still make it
>>
>>680403388
Don't off yourself you retard. I have a record and I turned out alright. Except for the whole /b/tard thing.
>>
>>680403388
Dont an hero over that why not "Trap it Out" ? I didnt think about it but you will get good practice in jail
>>
My gf loves to start fights and I wanna to just punch her kids and leave but her dog is my bro and cries when ever I am not there I can't leave the dog so I put up with it.
>>
I stole thousands of dollars of merchandise, food, and alcohol from a high end grocery store over a period of a few months. I was walking out with grocery carts full of appliances and gourmet shit. They finally caught me stealing only $40 worth. It was first offense so the judge reduced petit larceny to a disorderly conduct ticket.
>>
File: 1458336585117.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458336585117.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>680397236
Edgy!
>>
>>680403388
you know some places get tax benifits for hiring ex cons?
>>
i used to steel my cousin's panties(she lived at our house for about a year) and jizz all over them for about a week before putting them back.
>>
>>680403673
Marry her and then divorce her. Let her take everything but demand the dog.
>>
>>680403100
wit was totally wasted on you
>>
>>680403673
Here is advice from your true fam

1. Kill everyone and take dog

2. Just take dog and leave fuck it
>>
>>680396822
no you are a liar. only PRISONERS get a diagnosis like that. you have to have a history of criminal activity before a doctor can even give you that diagnosis. also doctors are not allowed to give that diagnosis unless you are OVER 18. you are a minor. sage
>>
>>680397509
Sociopaths are just crazy people who cannot difference good or evil
I think you want to pretend to be psycopath not a socio, ir you were socio you'll just go around and try to kill someone on the streets,like a maniac, inform yourself before lying el lifeless faggit
>>
>>680403673
i feel this man. i really do
>>
File: 1457361678607.png (77 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
1457361678607.png
77 KB, 292x200
>>680397922
Please let this be bait
>>
>>680403786
I stole a pair of my cousin's panties once when we were both sixteen. I took a long trip to see my uncle and finally meet my cousins and grabbed them my last night there. She's still hot as fuck.
>>
>>680402360

Certainty of death from cancer is a lot different than fighting someone.

>>680402637

Survival rate is very low

>>680403591

Some more faggoty Anime shit?
>>
>>680403482
Well, I guess that's how I'm gonna do it then
>>
>>680403100
>hey anon can i suck ur dick ?
>yeah ? awesome !

or
>hey anon can i suck ur dick ?
> no wtf man that's gay
>hahaha just kidding wanted to see reaction.jpg innit

it's ez, just do it you pussy
>>
>>680404033
I sucked off my cousin when we were 16, I'm a man too
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 527x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 527x703
>>680396166
I'm secretly a horse fucker brony
I say I hate the show and anyone that has to do with likeing it
But deep down I actually love the small horses
I to kill myself op
>>
>>680404158
you fucking better!
>>
>>680404166
dubs decided it then
>>
Once a 8/10 asked me for something
>before i handed it to her i dicked all over it

no regrets/69
>>
>>680399676
27, been here since 2008.
>>
>>680404112
nah, wheel of time book series
Robert Jordan
>>
I make all the NEET threads on /r9k/ silly wagies
>>
>>680404277
>>680404297
both dubs decided
>>
>>680404208
so? dude everyone is into weird shit. get over yourself. find a girl who will pretend to be twilight sparkle or whatever the fuck their names are
>>
>>680404326

Ahh okay, sorry about my misplaced judgement.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 654x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 654x487
>>680396166
I am hevan
>>
>>680404452
Girl? Nigga he loves cock
>>
>>680403959
>inform yourself before lying el lifeless faggit
"Now I know this diagnosis might shock you anon," locks into eye contact, "but I believe that you are a sociopath." long silence. "I know it sounds scary but it doesn't mean that you'll kill people or anything. You can still live a normal life."
Obviously paraphrasing, but that was the most recent doctor.

It's entirely possible that there are just no good doctors around here considering I live in the middle of assfuck, nowhere. It's all rural and shitty here and everyone fucks their sisters and shit.
>>
>>680396166
One day, I was drunk, then I take a shit under the bed of my parents.
>>
>>680404529
My dick is 8.9 by 7.0
>>
>>680404540
nigger
>>
File: thefucknigga.jpg (112 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
thefucknigga.jpg
112 KB, 500x293
Tell girl I like her
Few days later she asks me to send nudes
>seriously?
>yea
>sends pic of me in my underwear showing off muscles with the caption "you first"
>omg I WAS JUST KIDDING
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :'(
she was my best friend and now it's kinda awkward and I haven't told anyone about it because of how embarrassing it is
>>
File: 1449303698542.jpg (74 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
1449303698542.jpg
74 KB, 300x231
>>680404499
fucking checked
>>
>>680404654
>>
>>680396166
Well anon its been really wierd at my house bc my girlfriend started sticking her finger in my butt against my will. whenever she could find the time. I'd be changing clothes and while I'd bend over to put a leg through my underwear and boom she would have a saliva drenched index finger in my ass. I kinda like it.. you know? Not the fact there's something in my ass, but the fact that i didn't want it in there. BUT LAST NIGHT i was sleeping face down and i feel her straddled my legs and started tying up my hands. It really had me surprised... i felt her spread my cheeks and tongue fuck my asshole before forcing a thumb in.. but it had 2 big rings on it, and its diameter was too big to be my gf, i felt a large sweaty hairy belly come accross my back followed by two man tits, and i could smell the breath of a man who must have just had a 40oz of malt liquor, I started to thrash around like a salmon being shredded by a hungry bear, i knew my ass virginity depended on it, but he was too fat i couldn't move, he started trying to force his penis inside me, i clinched hard, but it only made it worse. Now that i have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know I'm vegan.
>>
I piss in bottles so I dont have to leave my room, I also will shit in a ziplock bag I keep under my bed incase I have too, the bag seals the smell in so its win win
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 550x550
>>680404529
kek
>>
>>680404700
She. Wants. Your. Dick,
>>
>>680399798
The average /b/tard
>>
>>680404757

>kek protects the bait from mr. skeltal
>>
>>680404380
Fucking NEETS and that stupid NEETBUX shit fuck off M8
>>
I once fapped with a pair of my sisters panties in my mouth.

I was 21.
>>
>>680404700
that probably means that she either got shy or actually hates you. only a tard would start that joke and not expect that outcome.
>>
i think my boyfriend touches me when i'm asleep. Suspicion but not 100% sure just because I woke up once when we were sleeping in the same bed and he was groping me. He's never tried to do anything like that while I'm awake, only caught him once but been trying ever since
>>
>>680401035
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>680404798
you fucking faggot i read that whole thing. made me kek tho
>>
>Be me 16
>With a few friends by the good old swimming creek
>Just walking around with lighter in pocket
>Notice alot of hay, young kid that tagged along dares me to light some and throw it in the creek (He was like 10)
>Fuck it, do it and throw it in and continue walking
>Next day go to watering hole and tree is knocked over with massive scorch marks everywhere
>Recognize it was the tree with the hay near it, when i lit and threw the hay some of the burning hay must have fell back into the pile
Only me and like 2 friends know that i nearly made a forest fire
>>
>>680405053
So?
>>
File: 01.jpg (36 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
36 KB, 622x622
I hope this is the worst shit posted on here. I lied to both my ex's about being raped as a child. I deserve to burn in hell. I told them I was when I wasn't. I don't even know why. I just kinda thought it would be a good idea the first time. The second time I was drunk and I don't know why I said it. I fucking hate myself. I should just fucking kill myself. Thanks for listening anons
>>
>>680405007
Not as bad as me anon, I fapped to my brothers dirty boxers after he came back from the gym, pretty much shoved them in my mouth and sniffed the sweat and licked it where the balls and crack was
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 420x420
>>680397922
autistic-b8
>>
>>680405053
Do you like it? Do you have a problem with it?
>>
I dont want to be an hero, but yet i keep hoping i wont wake up the following day
>>
>>680405326
Same fam
>>
>>680405053
i once sleepfucked my girlfirend. She said it was some of the best she's ever had
>>
>>680404597
Edgy meme!
>>
>>680405053
Why is this a problem? The dude whom you have entered into a relationship in which sex is expected wants sex, big fucking surprise. If you are withholding sex, then you're a prude but I figure if you come on /b/ then you are definitely not a prude.
>>
>>680405237
Well you definitely win.

I i also used to slip a chef's knife under the bathroom door and watch my sister shower/use the bathroom in the reflection.
>>
I plan on attending a gay orgy tomorrow
>>
>>680405235
i don't see the big deal really. is it your guilty conscience? have you somehow benefited off the lie? can i get some more contest?
>>
I can't help but fantasize about being abducted and raped. being held at the mercy of one or many men, they could do whatever the fuck they'd want to do to me... Oh my I get wet just thinking about it.
>>
>>680405235
that's not even close to the worst shit posted here. deal with it and move on. what's done is done
>>
>>680405548
context*
>>
>>680405381
Used to sleepfuck my ex like once a week, she loved that shit.
>>
>>680405524
Damn my door was to small for that fuck, how were her tits, I"accidently" walked in on my brother naked in the bathroom has a nice cock too
>>
File: kill myself.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kill myself.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Im divorcing my wife. But i really don't want to.
I had a chance to save our marriage but i choose to sabotage it and it turned me and her against each other.
In my defense she cheated on me first and when i retaliated (by spending almost a month in thailand) she found the oppurtunity to leave the house.
Now im basically single again and i really don't want to be. But all her friends want to date me. I've got a date with one tomorrow night. we've been separated for almost a year.
>>
>>680405603
I could make your dream come true, I would seriously hurt you though heads up
>>
Im bisexual and haven't told anyone irl so Im just saying it here
>>
>>680405182
i haven't done anything sexual with him before since i don't feel comfortable with it, if i had i think i'd probably be fine with him groping me while i'm asleep tbh
>>
>>680405715
when the divorce is final.
ill post her nudes btw.
>>
>>680405603
you have a phone number?
>>
I have genital warts.
>>
I let my GF shove a dildo in my ass and spit in my face
>>
>>680405795
As long as I wouldn't be killed, I'd submit to it
>>
>>680405548
Basically I was with my first ex. She told me she cut herself, and stupid edgy me decided to one up her with the whole rape thing. Second ex, I was hella fucked up and she was telling me about how her dad cheats on her mom. Again with the whole one up thing I dropped the rape bomb. I honestly don't know why I fucking say it. I know it's a lie. I don't want to lie to these people, but I can't help myself
>>
>>680405801
Boipussy is a good fuck
>>
>>680405809
So fuck him, faggot.
>>
>>680405809
you share a bed but have never done anything sexual? that's a little weird anon
>>
File: Leak.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
< 39 > I bet /b/ is going to enjoy this new leak. She cheated on me and thus I will be dumping all her vids https://wgg.co/Qj6zE Few minutes and it will be removed :)
>>
Sometimes blood comes out of my ear and I soak it up with my shirt sleeve and then I suck the blood out of the fabric.
>>
>>680396166
I knowingly gave my girlfriend hpv, i cheated on her with 5 different girls, and I proposed to her a day after I dumped my final side bitch. She said yes. Ask me if I give a fuck?
>>
>>680405944
Male or female?
>>
>>680405809
How in the actual fuck does someone as damned prudish as you browse /b/? Anyways, he wants sex and you're not delivering, he has needs that need to by fulfilled somehow. It's better that they're with you than with another girl.
>>
>>680405293
The problem I have with it is that I can't make it happen. It wouldn't be real if I did. The only way it could happen is if I'd cross path with a rapist
>>
>>680405944
I wouldnt kill you but I would hurt you, you wouldnt have a choice to submit I would make you even if you didnt like it
>>
>>680405293
yeah i have a problem with it because i don't feel comfortable being touched sexually

ofc when i woke up i told him to gtfo and he apologised but i have a suspicion he might still be doing it
>>
>>680401898
Come back in 3 years, underage b&
>>
>>680397395
I fapped to my cousins panties, regret it.
>>
>>680405693
She was a little chubby back when I had the ability to do that, so they were larger, and she had really little pink nipples. Or at least they were little and hard because of the cold air after she got out of the shower.

BTW, femanon or gayanon?
>>
>>680397797
520?
>>
I masturbate to Twitch from Rainbow Six Siege. Not in a normal way. I fantasize about being her commanding officer and watching over her missions. I fantasize about berating her and talking down about her abilities in the field, and how she's only in team rainbow because of a contract with the GIGN. I want to watch as one of her missions goes wrong, and she watches as her squad is wiped out. I want to tell her that it was all her fault, and if she wasn't such a failure she could've saved them. I want to keep saying terrible things, and bully her until she believes it. I want to transfer her into another squad, one that makes her feel useless, one that makes her feel like her skills aren't needed. I want to install a camera and mic in her bedroom, so I can record every time she starts to cry. if make sure that she doesn't get along with anyone else in her unit, and make sure she's blamed for anything that goes wrong, regardless of the severity. I'd make sure that the only person who talks to her is me, I want to slowly take control of her. I'd never act on something like this in real life, and I don't feel this way for anyone else except for her.
>>
>>680405950
I think your intention is to make them feel better about what happened by one-upping them. that's not the best way to do it, but you mean well anon
>>
>be having hurricane
>evacuating tomorrow
>thousands of toads on road because of rain many ran over
>was supposed to fuck two sisters that day
>been having my dick rubbed in pool etc..
>they're gone .... still horny teenage hormones
>pick up dead toad and take to damp dirty walk in sized basement
>try to face fuck toad
>doesn't fit
>literally rip partially flat roadkill toad a new one
>cum buckets
>whathaveidone.jpg
>oh well
>>
>>680406099
>Sometimes blood comes out of my ear

That's called brain cancer, m8
>>
>>680406209
Again, see>>680406138

It's essentially either fuck him or let him cheat. No man can possibly be that understanding. Especially one who has proven he has a sex drive by groping you.
>>
>>680406136
Female

>>680406157
That's what I actually fantasize about, being forced into submission, beaten, humiliated and fucked hard, real hard
>>
I'm a nigger...please pray to your false gods for...I need help...
>>
>>680405715
You spent a month fucking trannys and ladyboys in Thailand and your wife's friends want a relationship with you?

Are you sure you aren't Gandalf?
>>
>>680406355
Thanks /b/ro. I really needed to get that off my chest and it's been making me feel like shit for a while now. When I finally start dating again I gotta make sure that shit doesn't happen.
>>
>>680406139
you need therapy anon. straight up. it's a form of anxiety. it can be overcome with drugs and therapy
>>
>>680406493
Proof?
>>
>>680405464
i guess it's not a surprise...
i just don't like the feeling of being touched like that and he seemed to be okay when i told him that
>>
Liam where the fuck are you? It's been nearly 3 years and I'm still not over you. You told me I'd prefer "every other guy" after you, but that isn't true. You've always been the guy I compare all guys to. The guy I can't get over. The guy I never will get over. Please come back. Please.
>>
>>680404540
nigger
>>
I want to rape many of my female classmates
>>
When my I was at my friends house, he was sleeping and his family was out of town. When I knew he was full passed out, I snuck into his sisters room came in some of her panties and tried on her clothes
>>
>>680406674
Seems normal.
>>
>>680401823
Trump rally. Please
>>
>>680406605
Nah, drugs don't help, they just emphasize that fantasy.
>>
>>680406639
Thats your problem... don't compare... the moment you do, you're fucking yourself over.
>>
>>680406639
You need to get over it Woolie
>>
>>680406674
So you're every teenage boy ever?
>>
for the past 4-5 months i have been feeling weird, as in kinda like a dream, i suspect it's schizophrenia but im afraid if i get help it may destroy my future, im not having any delusions or hallucinations though
>>
>>680406547
i didn't fuck any trannies or lady bois
not into boipuss sorry to ruin your fantasy.

and im a pretty charming guy. it just feels weird that with them all knowing whats going on, they want to still get with me.
>>
>>680406834
>im not having any delusions or hallucinations though
How would you know?
>>
>>680406556
good luck and god speed anon
>>
>>680406639
i feel for you anon
>>
>>680406035
there's something wrong with me but not sure what tbh

like i really like spooning and cuddling but the thought of sexy times actually turns me off somehow?
>>
>>680406834
It's not going to destroy your future if you go and get a psych evaluation/ go to the doctor. If anything, it'd destroy your future if you leave it unchecked
>>
>>680406948
>>680406834
Maybe this thread isn't even real?
>>
>>680406948
because i dont think im god or anything and im not seeing demons or some weird shit
>>
>>680396166
i try to rape my bestfriend girl while i was on an lsd trip
>>
>>680406015
maybe one day
>>
>>680396166
I'm getting married on Saturday and have almost no desire to marry the woman
>>
>>680406620
Every man wants to be a hero is some light. He wants to be the one to make you feel comfortable about sex. But he has his own needs that need to be taken care of in the mean time. I wasn't trying to be mean with previous posts, but at some point you need to wake up and smell the roses.

If this problem was caused by a traumatic childhood event, then the situation here is one that I'm familiar with. I dated a girl who was uncomfortable with sex like that, and because of the dry spell I wanted to leave her. It took so long to make her feel alright about it that I wound up fucking her and leaving because it had been so long that the love was gone. Sexual starvation often = resentment, and that's what happened between her and I
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.