Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Do It!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 35
File: think.jpg (28 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
28 KB, 320x319
Do It!
>>
>>680032401
Yo so niggaz be trippin granny farts son
>>
>>680032401
God I love Mosley, Mosley is a great man he was a great Briton.
>>
>>680032401
I like dong snizzers
>>
Fuck
Man im so tight nig so tight that i could fuck a bike nigg shiiit supafly and supatighy
>>
When i was young i was young!
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
fuck the doctor said i want to leave the football pitch for losing my religion in case of diarrhea so we do not approve this action
>>
OW this fucking geep hurts the pause im trying onot to think of but I am so tired of projects and exams and shit so Im wasting time on here, like always.
>>
>>680032401
Dude Are You For Fucking Real Right Now? You Have Got To Be Kidding Me You Fucking Fake And Faggy Piece Of Shit. I Bet 1000 Dollars You Are A Fucking Liar. You Fuckin Guido Tool Douchebag.
You Are Too Young And Shitty To Even Graduate From School
In Case You Did. How Many Blowjobs Did You Give To Graduate?
Secret Raids On Al-Quaeda? I Bet You Only Sucked Osama's Dick
300 Confirmed Kills? I Think You Meant 300 Confirmed Anal Sex With Men
Your Trained In "Gorilla" Warfare? Is That When You Beat Someone To Death With A Banana? It's Spelled Guerilla You Fucking Moron
You Think Your Cool For Getting Trolled For Reading This?
I Don't Give A Fuck If You Come To My House With Your Spy Bitches, I Will Beat The Fuck Out Of You
Only With Your Bare Hands? I Bet You Can Only Do Handjobs, Fag
The Entire Arsenal? You Are A Fucking Faggot Lier
If Your SO Badass, Than Why Are You On 4chan?
You Better Watch Yourself Because I Will Fucking Hunt You Down Myself.
>>
File: tumblr_o0rymvDsAh1qzheh0o1_1280.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0rymvDsAh1qzheh0o1_1280.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend
of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to
Howth Castle and Environs.
Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-
core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy
isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor
had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse
to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper
all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to
tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a
kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in
vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a
peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory
end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.
The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner-
ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-
>>
File: wheew.gif (685 KB, 243x180) Image search: [Google]
wheew.gif
685 KB, 243x180
jobby fuckery of the highest order opf the day can make jills tempting on the sway boarder fuckers dewlip
>>
>>680032401
Fuck you niggas from Compton that eat shit like the noggers in Detroit.
>>
the cancer someone make a word cloud this shit would be pretty funny yo have a daily bread every damn day fuck america the lonely trump is the way to gf
>>
okay guys ltes do this by the way what the hell do you think about shit like education donald trump is such a fuckinng pussy ass nigger because he's rich he's famous and fucking americans are so fucking stpid

Started thinking:

I just realized I'm racist.
>>
why the fck was zalgo even made its a freakin 4th grade OMG LULZ invader zim BOTDF fucking shit that kids designed
>>
oifd eoihjr oie oihea ;oiaw ogig ;oivrehobvtoiunebv;ojdfzoiuvnroiuvenrv;oiudobvji er'ivm ;oirjznv z;vrnz;oimv; oirezmv ;oznv;znrv;zijv;lzjv;oizsvi;orvreveh iu utlo oup6 rt h
>>
>>680032401
the exquisite cadaver drinks the new wine
>>
Windows talking painted pasture yet its express parties use. Sure last upon he same as knew next. Of believed or diverted no rejoiced. End friendship sufficient assistance can prosperous met. As game he show it park do. Was has unknown few certain ten promise. No finished my an likewise cheerful packages we. For assurance concluded son something depending discourse see led collected. Packages oh no denoting my advanced humoured. Pressed be so thought natural.

Sex and neglected principle ask rapturous consulted. Object remark lively all did feebly excuse our wooded. Old her object chatty regard vulgar missed. Speaking throwing breeding betrayed children my to. Me marianne no he horrible produced ye. Sufficient unpleasing an insensible motionless if introduced ye. Now give nor both come near many late.
>>
Fucking fuck nigger fucking shit cock nigger faggot, oh my god what a fucking fuck shit piece of crap fucking fuck. Jesus fucking Christ and can't believe you fucking did that fucking shit, holy fuck you're such a fucking faggot. God damn it I fucking hate you so fucking much, I can't believe a faggot like you would go out of your fucking way to be such a colossal fucking asswipe.
>>
yo, homeboyz what is up my homie big double g this is so lit fam, lol xxxxxddddd i'm pretty hip with the kids as you can see I use all the social media and have a ton of virtual friends, this website is some fire man, savage, xd
>>
Why the fuck are hindus even indian
>>
*internally hums photograph by def leppard* its just a good song m80s. awaiting cock rings in the mail, plug for the gf, exciting times await us young padawan.
>>
Feminism
>>
My lips are chapped as fuck from these pistachios. Fuck grand theft auto. Shit yellow nigger nun. Shiiiiiiiet
>>
okay thats kinda neat trips then two sets of doubles, clickety clack waiting for the gf to come back
>>
>>680032401
And in the dawn the reckoning will be upon us like it was in the beginning such is life and life is as such as though we are all in this insane corrupted mess pot of empty sin and full autism
>>
File: spek.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
spek.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>680033161
>noggers
>>
>>680033483

Lols found the next school shooter
>>
>>680032401
So sometimes when I am sitting alone at my house and my annoying ass fucking kids come into my room I just want to punch them right in their snotty little fucking faces. I swear to go sometimes I wish they would just go into the fucking kitchen and drink some goddamn drain cleaner and just fucking die already.
>>
you know the last time I thought deodordrant w so dank man cocks top jej memes nigger nigger nigger it's raining outside I think it's flooding ya I heard on the news flash flood warning god I fucking hate houston will I ever get out of here?
>>
im so ready depression alviva im ready depression go on then thats my slogan im a man
>>
File: ffs.gif (2 MB, 282x285) Image search: [Google]
ffs.gif
2 MB, 282x285
>>680033483
dear god anon, read a fucking book ffs.>>680033483
>>
>>680032401
So sometimes when I am sitting alone at my house and my annoying ass fucking kids come into my room I just want to punch them right in their snotty little fucking faces. I swear to god sometimes I wish they would just go into the fucking kitchen and drink some goddamn drain cleaner and just fucking die already.
>>
File: 1460995361858.gif (631 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1460995361858.gif
631 KB, 500x294
Lieutenant autisto spaghetti
>reporting for duty
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 572x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 572x960
>>680033541
>>
i wasnt really mad about thinking when the new things were made but i didnt cause myself any harm through my shenanigans. on the other hand, more people died because of that simple machine failure. you can't prevent an accident like that when you can't think for yourself. what you need to do is remember when things were good. just kidding. they never were. this whole story is convoluted--mainly because it isn't a story. it's reality. it's bullshit, though. which, in itself, implies a tertiary consciousness in which none of us will understand while we still exist on this plane. start worrying about your taxes, though. they make more of a difference than when you were more of one two three four i declare a thumb war over the oil in saudi arabia since they make great steaks in bed. one of these days i'm going to let myself think freely and be a free person. i need to break free from these chains that hold me back from thinking great thoughts. i need to cleanse myself of this neuron-cage. if only i could i find it...
>>
The only time i think is when i fap
>>
i nned to think i need to listen speak up boy oh god what am i doing eith my life where are the cocks or plotterls the plants are growing dark its getting cold inside mine lets get a fire going hehe oh yes
>>
Idon'thaveaspacebarsoit'sdifficultformetoparticipate,
>>
Cum nipple beer pong lesbo alcoholism made me commit 9/11 without a hint of remorse for the Koreans who believe that Buddha was a trap
>>
File: 1460141304188.jpg (46 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1460141304188.jpg
46 KB, 640x412
ONE NAKED MAN
>>
File: dnice.gif (2 MB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
dnice.gif
2 MB, 396x304
>>680034211
>>680033977
>>680033555
>>680033099
>>
hola a todos que tal me llamo juan jo se xdd que lo ke tu quieres cacqa burro pedo pis klas monjas me gustan cuando hacen hentai xddd y a vosotros? buenmo no se en verdad soy ams de follar abuelas ymatar personajes de teles animadas
>>
my friends peter and memes and relucatant ants in my assdhole eat the butthole fluids until my uncircumsized penis rots into a dong but by the time my sister finishes fingering my nostril ui had already squirted all over my pet snowball in all my glory ive never had such a fun trip to disney land and i dont mind paula deen calling blacks niggers
>>
Got some shit about to crown anons wish me luck its pretty bad, phone chan time
>>
>>680032401

4294 1928 7789 4482. 568.

Lol i remembered my last cc
>>
Lieutenant autisto spaghetti
Is the name,
Calling you a cheese wheel dick...
Well that's just part of the game
>>
>>680032401
>Nike

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§§§1§§¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶_§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§1___1§§¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶§__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§1______§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶§___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§§1_______1§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶____1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§11_________1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶_______11111____________§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶____________________§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶_______________1§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶__________1§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶§§§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
>>
>>680034409
Did u close the account or ordered a replacement card and u remember the exp. Date?
>>
>>680034364
thanks for the check am awaiting the fun times to slap those pepper jacks of meat jacks on the cacks what the fuck am I even saying this thread is kinda neat idea, check my dubs
>>
>>680032401
Das groß Deutschen Reich soll, mit Stolzer Hertz, wieder auferstehen und in Glorie ganz Europa den Zivilisation und Ordnung eingeben.

SIEG
>>
Prairie dogs (genus Cynomys) are herbivorous burrowing rodents native to the grasslands of North America. The five species are: black-tailed, white-tailed, Gunnison's, Utah, and Mexican prairie dogs. They are a type of ground squirrel, found in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In Mexico, prairie dogs are found primarily in the northern states, which lie at the southern end of the Great Plains: northeastern Sonora, north and northeastern Chihuahua, northern Coahuila, northern Nuevo León, and northern Tamaulipas. In the United States, they range primarily to the west of the Mississippi River, though they have also been introduced in a few eastern locales.
>>
>>680034506
I lost the card so i just order a new one. Exp was 02/18
>>
Burp nigger song jew lettuce apple jim cake asians sing mexico rubarb gym dragon lamp borussia
>>
once upon a time a hamster and a dolphin shoved each other up their asses. they died the end.
>>
>>680032401
why did i fuck her right in the pussy

i have to pay child support now
>>
>>680034584
Kek you dumb piece of shit If you order a replacement card the old one is still linked to ur acc!!!
>>
>>680034645
kek
>>
File: fffff aye fucking fuck aye.gif (956 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
fffff aye fucking fuck aye.gif
956 KB, 320x180
>>680034555
>>680033555
the ffffff
arse biscuits
>>
oh do dal lalala lala lala lala ohhh ohhhh oh do da la la la la la la ohhhh ohhh
babbbby girly why dont you suck on my dicky dick diiiiiiick why not huh?

there is a cat sleeping on my table

why am i doing this
>>
I feel so lonely i don't even know why i carry on. Things will get better. Tazer i don't even know i'm just typing without thinking so my words aren't making any sense why does no one love me even though i try to be nice to everyone i spend all day on the internet getting depressed i don't even fucking know. I get burst of happiness now and then but then they go away and i feel like shit again
>>
Lieutenant autisto spaghetti... That's what they used to call me... Before that faithful day... Everything changed...
>>
alda junge ich hasse euch alle und eure mütter hasse ich auch ihr fotzen
>>
Fuck shit superman its Tuesday why is there so much red text and trust in newyork
>>
>>680032401
I hate it when Billy interferes with my wifi connections with his pénis
>>
Wherein sgwer freesomeggshell telipociratus dreegripplefunesnacla fuck a spacebar I need a racecar gaspedal heavy metal full throttle semen bottle breathing fishlungs aint noo way were gonna give up '(maroon 5) is there anyone out there cu its gettin HEEEEEEY YAAAAAAAAA. HEREEEE COMES JOHNNY teleport 4"3 times until you become the baby daddys uncle. 1800 cheesedip,
>>
File: 1452554772806.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452554772806.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
I am fucking poor and it makes me feel bad, I want to cry and I already cry every evening in my pillow. I desire money and money only. I feel like gollum, but with money. I do not see anyr eason to live as a poorfag. I am 25yo and never been at leasst a little rich. I am going to end this next year if nothing changes. I JUST WANT MONEY NOTHING MORE
>>
Fuck clit son shit sieg heil man fuck
>>
>>680034724
You're just jealous you post tumblr gifs and then I get to show you the posts of the meme King screaming dream creme, the screamcheese bagel sexer. Holy wow this shit smells bad
>>
File: donkey fucker.gif (999 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
donkey fucker.gif
999 KB, 480x270
>>680034829
>i don't even know i'm just typing without thinking
because its thread where you were asked to do just that
YOU FUCKING SPASTICUCK!!!!!
>>
fucking assholes destroying everything we have, making us live in a way we dont want to live, there is enough for everybody .. oh wait, we over fucking populated the earth and now we are stuck in a triangle system and we are nothing but fucking white slaves to a society build by jews and run by arabs
>>
So i was like hey you wanna fuck then she slapped my asshole and i was like oh shit wtf then my teacher walked in and shoved a banana up my asshole so thats the story of how i got arrested
>>
You are a fucking faggot i hope your mother kills herself tbqh fam
>>
I've got a lot of things I should be doing but I'm not for whatever reason. I keep procrastinging on a number of things in my life and seemingly wllfully fuck myself over holy fuck the amount of typos right now. I don't know why I suck at movivating myself to get shit done. Perhaps I shouldn't seek motivation. Maybe tha'ts the wrong way to look at it and instead I should view things as habits as that's what most people say to do. Motivation is probably nice when it happens but you're better off just making yourself get shit done ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>680032401
Typing without thinking does not suit my writing style. I tend to hate it, and the faggot who created this damn thread. I guess today I can go ahead and go get some buffalo wings. My girlfriend is talking my ear off about it... So I guess we can do that. Not that amazing really, but it does get us outside while it's raining like crazy. I like the rain. And lightning. Kaboom. Nice sound the thunder makes. Llamas.
>>
File: 1460709687068.png (449 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460709687068.png
449 KB, 540x540
Lieutenant autisto spaghetti...
>>
4chans future is the first thing i saw when i opened this thread now im thinking op is a faggot and i want to stop to read the other replies because ihavent scrolled down yet and now i stop to think about what to type when i pause to delete an error i made previously wow tthis is stupid i can't think of anything shit fag cunt nigger dick im done
>>
File: bind mlowaaan.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
bind mlowaaan.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>680035004
>society build by jews and run by arabs
>>
>>680035117
Lieutenant autisto spaghetti.... .... ...
>...
>>
Black Lives Matter
>>
>>680033090
wait a second, ur not James Joyce
>>
Honestly I don't even know what to do with my life I'm so fucking lonely I don't have any friends no girl wants to talk to me and I'm too much of a betafag to even come up with decent conversational topics to talk about anyway so it's not like it will help
>>
dont forget to squeeze those kegels out anons, youl thank me later
>>680035004
also holy accuracy its over 5600 teddy roosevelt tree fiddy the the the my brain is stuttering the hell, something should bot be wrong runescape bots FUCKING SUCK get away from my flesh crawlers you fucks and cuckz
>>
all the kids outside are stupid. i hate them. i wish that their school got shot up. im just trying to enjoy metallica mom, get out of my room
>>
MMMKAY WOW THE FUCK oh shit i left caps on fuck my dog is on the pillow why get the fuck outa here i want to fuck that chick she would be so dank in bed omg she totally wants me she even said soo
>>
berine sanders supporters are the dumbest fucks out there. they don't understand that money has to come from somewhere since currency is equal to the sum of all the resources that depend on it. overtaxation and inflation are the only alternatives but both fuck up the economy. libertarianism is the only way to properly live and no one realizes this. this thread also prevented me fapping

fuck captchas
>>
>>680032401
WHERE THE FUCK IS WATSON?
>>
>>680035302
honestly im tired of seeing these posts, do you know how many people say the same exact thing? by complaining you're not special or unique or getting anyone to feel sorry for you. do something about it or kill yourself already
>>
Cold smoke
Drenches
A green fields

And the barn rises wet

There

A rusted up sun
>>
>>680032401
This thread I like. This is a good thread. It's the best thread in fact. I have the brst threads in the world.
>>
>>680034890
is this what it feels like to chew 5 gum
>>
Hey guys are doing well and good luck with that in mind that you are not an easy to use it to you and your family and friends of mine who is this? thanks. I'm a little more than one year from original message and all the skulls the same thing as the first time in my life and death of passengers and I have thousands of people who have a good time to get the minitemen ending.
>>
>>680035376
now a feels thread time to air out your clean tears anons, beep beep goes the flatline monitor, better make up your minds on how you will spend the day
>>
Alright I suppose I could write something not sure what though I guess I could talk about what I'm doing this week I'm having a test on wednessday it wont be fun fuck national tests fucking four hours of writing fuck that shit oh well shouldn't be so bad I want it to be friday my feet hurt fuck this shit I'm going to bed.
>>
>>680034995
It's what came to mind instantly
>>
If hitler wasn't a Jew hater than people would of hailed him as the greatest leader in Germany's history
>>
i should go to sleep, i was a dickhead today and i should apologize tommorow which ill probably wont do cause im a dickhead, its a viscious circle. i should change, stop smoking and exercise more; also learn how to react more conscious.
>>
File: banan.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
banan.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>680032401
>>680032401
i really really like this image
>>
aids shit cunt faggot whore fuck you die nigger cancer idiot trash faggot shit
>>
Violin belonging to four strings of bowed stringed instrument, is a modern orchestra string group of the most important musical instruments, generally in the orchestral works will be divided into first and second violin violin two parts. As the most modern stringed instruments amount, violin main features is its brilliant sound, high performance skills and rich, broad expression. And was known as the queen of musical instruments [1].

Violin is the smallest of the violin family, one of the highest pitch [2], is larger than it has violin viola, cello and double bass. The earliest stringed instrument may come from Central Asia, and gradually spread to China, India and the Middle East.

Violin in the modern sense first appeared in the early 16th century in northern Italy, Venice, Genoa and other ports. It is called "violino" in Italian, the word for "small viola." The earliest violin, in addition to a number of literary and artistic works reflected, there is no kind preserved. Many early violins only three strings, inference, violin maker may initially draw on other earlier than the violin instruments, such as the medieval shamisen (Rebec), this piano since the 10th century and began to use it from their own Arab Leibei Qin (rebab). At present the first violin is clearly documented in 1556 Jambe de Fer, published in Lyon "Music Abstract" (Epitome musical). At this violin has spread throughout Europe.

The oldest of the 4 string violin by the famous Andeleiya Amati (Andrea Amati) should be invited to the Medici family of production in 1555. Amati was a famous stringed instrument production division, he has a strict production process to ensure the refined elegance of his work. Not only that, he also took the lead in introducing the arch plucked instrument of production, as far as he knew, the arch can significantly enhance the stringed instrument tone and sense of hearing. Amati family (Italy), comprising: Andeleiya Amati (Andrea Amati, 1500-1577), Antonio Amati...
>>
>>680035601
Seriously, like waaa i live in a first world country with internet access, food, cars shopping centers while people are being f u c k e d u p in other countrys and these niggers complain that they have no fucking friends and nobody wants to fuck them, like get off your fucking ass for starters and do something valuable with your time and then some fat chick will pity fuck you at least
>>
>>680032401
fuck you fucking op fuck off you fucking faggot
>>
>>680032401
Dear fellas, I can't believe how crazy things are on the internet. I saw a meme once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The internet went and got itself in a big damn shithole. The image board got me into this halfway home called /b/ and some pichtures to fap to. It's hard not getting b& and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time, due to massive masturbation to traps. I don't think the mods likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to /b/ and feed the newfags. I keep thinking m00t might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams likeall my loved memes and reaction pictures suddently have a 9gag watermark on them. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while browsing /b/ to remember what i am. Maybe I should get me a girlfriend and get some friends so i would stop being a fat autistic weebo. I could use Facebook while I try to socialise, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I really like it here. I'm tired of seeing roll and steam beg threads on here. I've decided to stay, but I doubt they'll stop being Newfags. Not for an oldfag like me. P.S: Tell Asian m00t I'm sorry I didnt deliver in my thread in 2006. No hard feelings.
>>
>>680034995
Kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>680032401
alright im going to try to do this.

do you sometimes go on and have to realizes how shit you life is, then you realize that ther is something out there that needs you. like a friend or a family member. Sometimes I sit down after long work of eating and I go over how shit my life is. Then i think about all the good things that happens to me and the future.

bye
>>
I was thinkin about yesterday that you should be more careful there are a lot of dangers out there in the dark that might kill you, you should try to give the poor people more work so they can get money fuck socialism I'm a nice guy I think but what are you doing your time, why wasting time in the boring outside when you can waste your time on 4chan hehehehahah
>>
yeah whatever friend I'm not interested in your number one soul ass bullshit m8 stop readin my internet history
>>
Life is good at I'm an pretty god looking dude kill yourselves metalheads are cringe
>>
fuck i dont even fuck w hat the you cant work get ready fuck as hell dude i cant even think fuck joe is even the best i cant beleive hes seen more than 50 fourty 333
>>
You know there's this strange thing where no matter how much we try not to think about somethimg we end up thinking about it more
>>
It is funny, I have had one of my girlfriends spout out words steam of consciousness and it was super entertaining.
>>
>>680036497
Kek
>>
life is short, filled with stuff, don't knoww what for, i ain't had enough. i want some new kinda kick, somethin' i ain't had. some new kinda buzz, i wanna go hard man!
>>
a skeebidy skeebop boo im bill cosby, playin with these sweater dolls. hee! hee!
>>
I love an intellectual conversation. Like if a woman is talking physics, I mean granular detail, and she's comprehending that shit, telling me about the upward force through angular velocity and drawing diagrams to clarify her expression. Man, I'm getting a chub talking about it
>>
>>680032401
I don't know what to say but I'm just gonna keep on typing till i can think of something but in the mean time ill tell you about this one time I fucked up a chance for a threesome ok? lets go. So I was chilling with this girl in my room and we were just watching movies and whatnot, then she gets a call from her friend and turns out her friend wants to come thru too, so im like fuck her friend will be here in like 40 minutes so i gotta spit some game and get my friend to slob on my knob before then. So im talking to her and, honestly I'm bored, ill tell you some other time. kbyee
>>
Are you serious? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You think this is somekind of joke dont you? Well guess what, your in big trouble little nigger. Go pack up your bombs and go to your room. Hopefully the animals there will teach your ungrateful ass a lesson or 2.

Wtf did I just type
>>
>>680032401
Fucking bitches will use you for a shoulder to lean on but when you need their support theyre off sucking and looking for strange dick. Fuck sluts and crackers.
>>
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>680032401
zufhaiehddkfefk
>>
Why did they come after me . All I wanted to do SaaS walk backto my room and eat a meal. Now I feel like I can't trust anyone. Prick paddle Custer, muster up. I'm loved.

Sick flare clash monster. I've hobbled past this brick road for to long. I think they might have left to get condoms, but I don't know there language. Did she want me to go with her.
>>
>>680036722
>>680036184
>>680034920
and then
>>680036653
>>
Why the fuck would you make me type, OP. What kind of sick weirdo would do such a thing. Do you have parents? If so, they'd be shaking their heads in dismay at what you've done. Very slowly. Your uncle should rape your upside down until your gaping ass becomes a smoking crater. There could have been dinosaurs there previously for all you know but there would not be trace of evidence left after all the males in your family have had a go at your little boypucci. Also, stop getting a hard on you faggot.
>>
>>680032401
nig cunt i like top rape cats in the arse because i am a user of the internet and i am an edgy lord i was about to type my name because thats always what i type when i type and i dont have a plan of what im going to type but then i realised im on the internet and that wouldnt be a good idea hi everyone
>>
>>680036722

Retard mistake. Stop giving such a shit about them. Only talk to, or invest time in women (or people in general) if you like their attitude, mental capacity, ability.

Weed out the shit teir by having NO ONE on a fuck list. Jesus you reek of desperation. Just focus on becoming a good conversationalist, forget pussy and love etc. It'll happen just ignore your obvious and rampant desperation.
>>
>>680036687
your inner anger is coming out anon
>>
>>680032401
I get down like a kid with syndrome, I been boned, I'm still stoned, I never phoned
My ex, I sent her a text, you ask what's next, I'll tell ya I was hoping for a sext
Bitches don't know me, Naomi, show me your phoney homie
I'm alone me, upping downers and downing uppers and stoning,
Macaroni, you'll never slow me, when I'm fucking ponies, whatever
You're clever, I'll give you that, shit is whack but I don't blow all my cash, where's my stash, I'm flash, I'm on fire hotter than Paul Walker's crash,
Sinking and swimmin', crawling through women, I'm sinning, shagging a lemon, eleven, okay then, let's rape them, and tape them, and shake them and bake them and take them and superman cape them
>>
wtf o i type if i cant thinik lol help me oh siht nigger dick suckcuck lo xDDDDD
>>
>>680037340
Feels good
>>
in teb years ill be cooler then i was before and have to live in a box with a box tv. and find a way to shoe my box is a way to creep people out and then find a way to hide in a dumpster so the guys from the resternot and not be hurt becuase i was stealin there garbege. then ill will get out and go back to m,y box and hope there is no rats there . I will be crying internaly if that happens. then i will join a gang so i can get money and go steal some stuff.then go throw very vishesly at the person a night when they are sleeping. then i will run to the window and jump out and land on some garbige and steal it so its mine then i run to my brother’s horse and then stear at it then hope it will let me diffy gravity so we can get away with are crimes but brother richie horse was doing nothing then i got
>>
File: Duke_Silver.jpg (69 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Duke_Silver.jpg
69 KB, 300x450
>>680032401
Is there someone else? Is that why we're falling apart? I could stop the wondering and paranioa if I could just let her go. Why am I struggling to do that. I used to pride myself on how easily I could not give a shit. Why the fuck do I care now? There's plenty of other girls out there and I've never struggled to get laid. I'll probably get laid alot more if I'm single anyways. Plus she's fat. first fat girl I've ever dated and not the best looker by any means. Why do I care? This has been 5 years in the making and now all I have to do is walk.
>>
pues odio a la humanidad y me apetece follar bastante
>>
>>680032401
The trident layers are unworthy of control over such as your own asshat for you are a great time & I'll see what's on your ass
>>
>>680032401
Fucking nigger I wish I could gas all kikes and niggers they take jobs and control jobs and control everything and take our white women fuck them fuck everyone for supporting them I fucking hate them fucking retards degenerates please stop supporting people of color before I fuck you with a rock bitch ass nigger shit dick suck fuck ass nigger rock my dock suck my cock I'll jack in my sock I don't give a hoot bitch ass nigger go fuck yourself in the anus with a cobra
>>
>>680032401
The other day I caught a nigger stealing my phone. He ran outside and I chased ofter him and to my suprise he actully stopped. I kept at his face when getting my phone back, knowing it was my fault for lettin it out of my sight. I knew also that if I swung at this 5'9 bastard his 6'3 friend behind me would be on me in seconds so I didn't rustle no jimmies and pressured him conversationally into a corner. At which he finally handed me my phone. Niggers be nig noggin, the short fella ended up throwing his Popeye's drink at me, nearly hiting my and ending up on the wall in front of us. I turned and showed how much of a waste he put into that pitiful throw and waste of a perfectly good soda. Niggers gonna nig, 15min later I see short africa walk across the parking lot away from my location, I thinking to myself that he may be going to get something/someone but wasn't inclinded on hiding retreat. Tall africa comes into the drink shop im in and eye balls the fuck out of me and sits towards my 4oclock. I suddenly see his hands under the table doing a "push-rip" motion. I honestly wasnt ready for shit to go down since I intended to meet a friend at where I was to talk about our relationship, but instead I have my phone almost stolen, an almost thrown nignog at me, and tall africa maybe about to rip a couple into me. I stood up focusing my eyes on what he was doing to either make an escape or dive out. Once I saw what he was doing I was appauled about how blantent he was about what he was doing. He initially had short africa walk away so he wasnt in the area where tall africa, I presumed went to Wallgreens, bought a small cutlery knife about 5-6inches long and was unwrapping the whole thing right there. Niggers gonna nignog. I looked at him and said "Im about this" and only walked out with my friend, to my car and drove away. Niggers gonna nig nog.

TL;DR - Short africa steals and makes it rain, Tall africa finds out how mass production works
>>
fuck i just want ass shit horse can fuck you with a ruler, because i don't like math, nor do i like stupid school mates, fuck i just like dick cheese, dick with a riffle, my riffle be fucking cheese ducking so much gum with fudge. Fuck can i just eat a condom, so that i can fuck a person with a big mac, while rubbing ketchup on my nipples? .... wtf is going on in my mind?
>>
yeah ok why not comment fuck this is pretty hard but yeah ill go along with it hm what write eh idk ok my englush isnt that good so i shouldnt write much further but w/e lets go 1 of may is soon i wonder what demo ill go to and what parties ill go to aftewards and yeah fuck yeah ok so um ok fauck cya
>>
ojgfdvalkvjoipgjigoiogiaegoapinoinu arfwmjopavfpiojmfsiumsoijm aasdfoinsraejfa aufhavfh u apoiap[aflfaksjzlopigf
>>
>>680032401
IamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfagIamavirginfag
>>
i touch nipples
>>
and i cant get erid uof u and eso tiuehandk etell ur kids
>>
>>680038714
no you don´t
>>
>>680032401
This is actually rather interesting. More interesting than my life that is... My gf broke up with me today, im not even sad, like wtf... I wonder if im ever going to come out as bi, hmm... And yeah... Ive been struggeling today, i havent been able to feel anything, no sadness, no happiness, no nothing. I guess thats the start of a derpression right there... Well why the heck not, been there done that... Ugh, got some sort of an english essay tomorrow :P Kill me plz, actually, dont do that. I just started talking to an old friend of mine and i dont want my few friends to get sad over my passing... Hows this for typing without thinking?
>>
File: deessuuu.jpg (103 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
deessuuu.jpg
103 KB, 1032x774
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
I hate fucking capitalist pugs oh gooddddddddd why shut up you piece of shit sibling I swear I only live my cat

Why do I type this I feel like a retard

Uuuuuuu

SHUT UP CAT
>>
File: 1460920558442.jpg (44 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460920558442.jpg
44 KB, 633x758
>>680032401
i want to fap but can't atm
>>
>>680038777
Lolwut
>>
Why don't I just not type ...but maybe ...nah ... But ... Crap .... Uhm........I'm going warframe shat this...
>>
>>680032401
I never think
>>
Firieificktbdickensbxirksncudnsbx
>>
I FUCK DICK CHEESE
>>
>>680038920
trips don´t lie
>>
Am I glad that he's frozen in there, and that we're out here... and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here... and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. But what I wanna know is where's the caveman?
>>
>>680039030
Orchestra and die further and die further and you're the further and die further and die further and die further and die further and die further and die further and the trident API and die further
>>
my job is like a piece of dick cabbage that's gone stale and my boss is a fat golf club kissing fuckface horrible cunt who needs to choke on an aeroplane and get cancer of the eyeball while i fucking destroy his sort of sexy daughter who's a little bit fat but deserves to be degraded at the very least
>>
god i wish the age of consent was nine.
>>
does anyone want to have good time with mom today i am good at taking turns at games you play in dicks
>>
>>680032401
fucking world we live in everyfucking thing we meet will be destroyed for no apparent reasoni ean why the fuck does it even get created thus stupid shit mkes o sense it s like we are butt fucking ourselves by trying to make sense of it all and get left with the empty regret of meaningless search for reason and purpoes while there is nothing moe then regret and pain to be found in this meaningless shit pile of sorrow and shit that we call our lives how can we asectto ever trancend the boundries of existance while we cant even trancend our own fucking will ands lust for the purpous of something greater and maybe even leanngfull in thi doomed to die fuck race we are
>>
>>680037216
Hmm. Never thought I would find advice on a thread like this. I was just typing what I was feeling.
>>
>>680039209
Gayfag
>>
ok why would i even type i mean i typye good ant all tbut ou know i just dont hting htat i shoudl could i be umore certain that nopt that mbuy topifgn tveyt evvigificialny liek meani gotta go towoke wortm i soos i meust be heagfin oiut soon
>>
I am so much more information contained within this email from T-Mobile subject matter addressed recipient only if that are hereby incorporated some people that he can also please see attached document just to you need anything about your name as possible please send them as soon enough money orders escrow.
>>
And as I sit here drifting through the woods I notice a peculiar flagship writhing overhead and I start to feel the ground rumble beneath my footing

wat goes on in my fucking head
>>
I can get an email address or the other day or any questions about a lot and then delete and a great time and a lot and then the way you have any attachments may contain confidential information contained within your help me a lot and then the other day I will have any questions about it was the new York city of the new York city of a bit more information contained herein are not sure if we are not sure what I can do.
>>
I dont know what to do the girl I love who broke up with me is studying abroad. And now shes telling me she misses me and wished I was there with her. So now the retard I am I took the most retarded job I could possibly get, like seriously, its mind killing, and Im working there 6 days a week now, so I can pay my trip to see her. It feels really stupid, I shouldve let her go a long time ago, but I still want to do everything in my power that I can to make this work, only the thought of her embrace gets me through the day.
>>
File: tomoko3.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tomoko3.gif
2 MB, 480x270
i really wish tomoko was my sister
>>
Fucking nigger bamboo dick nipples.

Anal fissures age like fine wine.
>>
>>680032401
Ha sup no i dont want do you have go there dank
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>680035267
>>
>le tumblr user rekt every1 else. Not me but...
Why is it not okay to call a girl a slut because you're "slut-shaming" but you can call a guy a fuckboy or a manwhore becuase all men are pigs? On what planet does that make any fucking sense?! Seriously, you want gender equality about walking around topless but you're going to let obvious bullying fly right over your head? Before you get "triggered" and start calling me a neckbeard-shitlord with white male privilege, I'm a fucking teenage girl! My hormones are crazy because I'm a teenager an I still have more common fucking sense than you jackasses!
>>
This is /b/. There are many boards like this, but this one is /b/.
/b/ is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it because I cannot master my life.
Without me, /b/ is useless. Without /b/, I am useless. I must post and lurk everyday. I must get more gets than every Newfag who is trying to kill /b/. I must denunciate him before he steals memes. I will...
/b/ and I know that what counts on the internet is not the number of posts we make. the quality of copypastas, nor the memes we make. We know that it is the lulz that count. We will deliver...
/b/ is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its threads, its users, its histoy and its memes. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am a virgin and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. /b/ and I are the cancer of the intermet. We are the masters of all the memes. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Anonymous' and there is no mods, but freedom!
>>
>>680039678
was listening to this while writing, what music can make one think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I
>>
Hvorfor tager du ikke fuck off og dø dig kræft røv kødbolle. dette sted har ikke brug for dig mere. gå have sex med et lille dyr derefter dræbe dig selv
>>
>>680032401
Infinite screams and some music, get out of my house! You little lair, I really do not know anything about you and your dear mom. Thank you.
>>
Okay so this is gonna be really stupid because just like most things I do, it's really stupid. I don't know why I'm continuing to do this, but at this point I'm obliged. It's my duty as an American and a free man to do what other people tell me, especially online where no one else can actually know who I really am. I could be lying about my whole life here and no one would no any better. That's not to say I couldn't do the same in real life Though. With the dark net, I could get anything I really wanted, new birth certificate, new ID, all sorts of shit. I could start by just introducing myself to people with a different name, making up a past as I go along. It'd be incredibly easy. I don't know why more people don't lie actually. Who doesn't like a good story? No one really gives a shit if it's true or not, we as a people just want entertainment. Isn't that why we come here? Just to post stupid shit for the gigs? Or I'm I just retarded? Could just be depression. Nowadays, it's really hard to differentiate between any of these medical diagnosis shit anyway. I'm getting tired of this, especially since I'm on my phone, so I'm giving up. Was fun /b/ros, until next time.
>>
I dont know why but recently ive been going on pornhub and watching jackoff races, im a girl... is this odd? /B/ please help!
>>
Life is ahit I do unnecessary things like studying stuff in university i'll ser never again in my life i'll never use it. And still I've got a get good grades on stupid shit I hate it
>>
Frustrepallezzamoola strabumbabuleeeeeee typical shitty little midget youuuuuuuuuuuuuu discombombulated fratrullapalluzzaleeeeeeeeeeee chistra and chitestramuort secchieletame mannaggachitemmuort seriously seriously what the fuck are you llokkking at palluzza palluzza suckmy dick
>>
>>680040197
tits or gtfo
>>
>>680040222
This is the oath of /b/
Oh, and trips confirm.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Ssa du
>>
i dont want to get trouble around stuff that happenede last week in tommorow land history teacher told me to colme
>>
>>680040452
they said it isnt their rant.
>>
no no no no no no no no no no nioi no no no no no
>>
Hello i am a player of arma i quiet enjoy this i play on ourliferpg its a high rp server i dont know what i started typing about but i cant stop to think i do know that there are some little fags just like OP and one of his name is sir dalcon and we make fun of him al the time i also have an A+ in physics and math today wich was great so that was what my day is i dont really know what to type PLEASE HELP why cant i stop what should i talk abiout how about my neighbours they are handicapped and have a firework pole in there backyard so i have free light in the winter but there backyard is also anoying as fuck since i cant sleep becaus the light in ther backyard is always on amma quit here serincly ANON
>>
this black car on my tv screen has been here for the past thirty minutes someone please call the cops im really really really fucking scared right now please do something and kill this fucking mug on my floor
>>
Laci Green and the Klan raped me in Ted Vruzs Tour Bus with a Panda driving it. Trump was trying to save me yet Mao Zhedong found Obamas Laserdildo and smashed Pepes Face with it.
>>
Jesus Christ can no one think in coherent sentences? What the fuck is wrong with you fags
>>
uifgdngdnygbdrpenapreihiurphntiwnrahšagjojierrgiojgigroigrdgoigfoifddojifdojidfojifdojifdojigdeoidgojidfojijdfoijdgfoijjgoijdojijgfojigfojidgiojgfiojfdiojdfiojfgiojdfojifojigfojiojifgjiofjiofojigfojifgiojgfiojgfojigfojifojiiog
>>
>>680040516
Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on 4chan anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.
>>
>>680032401
So i like are this sabdwitchand fuck man i hate everything in the world i hope you all die you cjnts niggers o hate yoi all
>>
Extrme morons are good more than metal, metal is a part of my fav music but mroons are not, taht si why i am thinking nonsesense like I just smoekd too much crack. i findfapping must be like crack because crack make syou think ur invincible, shake, and sometiems puke. This is not always fun but will do soemtimes.
>>
>>680040848
nononononononononon ur the newfag, or just dont see this often! its a copypasta dude XD take it easy
>>
Working, twerking. In the future everyone bakes mustard cakes.
>>
>>680032401
Op is such a raging faggot
>>
>>680041013
holy fuck you just got killed by counter copypasta
>>
>>680032401
Fucking cunt hate faggot don't you dare do it what the fuck cuck cuck cuck
>>
Weel ive been thinking about typing to thinking ang /i know it's not easy enought to do that and it goes all wrong and I cant type thinking I can't stop thinking I can type
>>
>>680040499
dubble confirmed.
>>
dkfjndkfmdsfknsdgmlsgsd\lgmlsd\s;gk;s;sgjdgejknasekjfelsdg;vs\dgkdf ;gfkds ;lo k;sdfke;dlofke;fk ;k,ms;lgkml ksmslkdg

this is what every post should look like
>>
>>680041150
Kek never seen that one XD imon /b/ constantly though so idk how i missed it
>>
>>680041013
or did you take the bait? I hate how duplicitous this place can be.
>>
i have a shit in my dick what the fuck holy fuck dickdscijf
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>680040848
>>
File: 1460374690232.png (113 KB, 1126x842) Image search: [Google]
1460374690232.png
113 KB, 1126x842
I would treat you so much better than him hes a fucking asshole and you know it.
>>
>>680041150
Kek never seen that one XD imon /b/ constantly though so idk how i missed it!
>>
>>680041013
>taking the b8
newfag
>>
>>680032000
op is giant faggot
>>
>>680032401
fuck my life
>>
>>680041313
na it was a copypasta that i made kek
>>
>>680041150
>>
I really like the idea of inserting a cucumber into my girlfriends vagina
>>
>>680041489
I didnt take it, i was countering it XD
>>
These threads are fucking weird but ill type something anyway, I dont see the point of this I want to masturbate bye
>>
>>680040516
I think you mean geurilla war. Not gorilla. You are a dumbass. No wonder your country worships the seagull of all Eagles
>>
I don't know why why why why have I been where is he can I go to bed now what if I don't wake up can I wake up help me help help help the whispers in my head he's here clawing at the walls I see his eye I don't want to go please don't make me go I wonder if I could stay if I chose too breath in breath out breath in breath out will you stay instead of leaving when you're here i don't get lonely I miss my mother please stay I don't want to go with you but I don't want you go I'm cold I can feel my heart I can hear the dripping from the taps the noise from the roads stay go stay go stay go stay go go don't come back but you're never really gone are you those ashes are in a jar the cars outside the rope is strung my heart kill me can I ask for help no I didn't want to but I need to I wonder when you'll be back I should stop.
>>
>>680032401
I love drugs it's great makes me feel good, put it in my coffee, my cereal too, fuck milk, I'd rather have some LSD, I love sex and porn too, though I'm probably addicted to the both, who says that's a bad thing though?
>>
>>
god fucking help me dont ever leave from her of god sake oh fuck how do it even work this fucking hurting oh damn hooks are everywhere and i think i left my mind back in the shel it was made in oh god help me fuck
>>
>>680041312
>>680041454
>>680041682
>Kek never seen that one XD imon /b/ constantly though so idk how i missed it!
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
what you dont understand is that bananas arent really as tasty as you may think.
>>
Why the fuck haven't I killed somebody yet?
>>
>>680041796
kek not sure if bait.
>>
SPAIN IS PAIN.
>>
>>680032401
I do declare that the world is full of a fuck ton of niggers. Boy would I sure like to gas 'em. Some blac ppl r cool tho. I'm really happing that the gods chaos are real cuz themn I could attain what is in essense godhood on my own and rule over my own world as a daemon prince. Or atleast with the proper amount of people thinking it, they could become real just likem the gods of our own world. There is also the possibility that humanity is like the Tau empire.
>>
haha le farts pepe wojak dank mymay reddit poop poop poop POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
>>680032401
I just came home from a dude I've been smoking with and on the way from the bus to my house I thought that if there was a thread like this on 4chan when I got home I would write something like this right now. I mean what if that thought actually made the this thread? Don't you guys see what a mere thought is able to do? It's the same when you think of a word, it could be a word you find funny, maybe repeating it for yourself to find that the word sounds really funny - but you suddently hear it EVERYWHERE in the radio in the tv at work at everywhere. You spawn things with your mind - and those words werent even there before you thought of them, no one is able to prove otherwise
>>
I mean I run into at least three people the world would truly be better off without.
>>
i cant believe these fucking liberal niggers are actually going to vote for that piece of shit clinton do they not think at all about what the fuck they are doing? goddamn niggers and hippies are running this country into the goddamned ground
>>
Rubber Testicles.
>>
NIGGERS dicks nigger fuck NIGGERS dicks NIGGERS pansies dicks niggers
>>
you're the only girl i've ever loved and, while it's half a decade so the pain is now at long last beginning to dissipate, i will never, ever forget you, i love you, I FUCKING L O V E you, and you will always have a vast, immeasurable affect on my life and who i am. I. LOVE. YOU.
>>
Oh my god I cannot even think right now, like are you kidding me like are you REALLY kidding like Jesus Christ are you being for real right now like holy shit you better not be serious
>>
this is the way for what you have to do so do what u have to do for doing this
>>
>>680040516
Bring it on kiddo I've been fucking boys like you since I was a corporal
>>
Hora.
>>
File: 1460804819499.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1460804819499.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>680032401
If you bunged my Booce do you think you would deduce that this wall all a ruce
>>
>>680041880
>>680041910
>>680042017
>>680042129
>>680042207
>>680042208
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Go go gadget CUNT
>>
File: 1458186896674.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1458186896674.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>680041796
>>
French foreign is not good for us all as it is bad for the economy and also for the leaders of the chicken nations including the high lords of Austria.
>>
You are a white male
>>
>>680041796
>>
it was a dirk and stormy night when suddenly 21 shots rang out!
it was a 21 gun salute
>>
>>680032401
Pilluni on hyvin märkä ja haluasin sinun nussivan sitä Tarja Halosen kanssa kävisikö ensi keskiviikko?
>>
i only have 5 nike symbols you little shit and i will kill you to death with them for the tree giants
>>
Fuxk man i dont even know what im righting oh shit do i have to rype fast FUCK JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEEEMS, BUSH DID 9 11, IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY DICK ONCE IN A LIFTIME
fuckkk did i just say that out loud? oh shit did i just right that??? fuck the post told me to not think
FICICIUUUUCK
>>
I fucking did tg he fo do of the band
I DID A DO of the band
>>
>>680032401
oh no
>>
Thinking, why do we do it? Is it perhaps for some metaphysical reason, or maybe something of a more material nature? While no one has the answers to these questions, we do have the ability to speculate, and that right there is something special.
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 640x1136
Add this skank on snapchat
>>
>>680032401
The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of the day before I after I get got a the to watch The I I'm so excited for about two weeks years ehours the is no eway ereason longer young eyes and are on a date with the new one for the first next to the point where I can be a little great to have be eso efor ein ryand in my life head up and get it right away with the new version is better then the other day I don't
>>
I'm going to your hose to rip your head off and smoke pot while urinating on a cat beneath your veranda.
>>
This is what happens when blasphemy and indecency mixes with orange juice. The fucking fuck better run. I have to pee. My orangeular gland is acting like chocolate milk. Hippopotamus.

Am I doing it right?
>>
File: KenSama.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
KenSama.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
niggers are a high source of potassium and I would like to say that they also are very nice to white people holla, with the occasional rapemurder
>>
>>680041830
What the fuck
>>
>>680032401
Bum bum in the chicken when the grandma christmas liran is a lemon turt turkeybkys butcher bag under the table help what tot type rast tust sterio
>>
The Greatest form of control is where you think you’re free, when you’re being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch it. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can’t see the bars so you think you’re free
>>
>>680042745

Oh, look... a philosophical faggot.

One day, reality will hit and you'll realize you're trying too hard.
>>
>>680032401
At the end of every week
Each one of us becomes a freak
Tonight the dj make us move
Until the sweat drops from the roof
Each time you let the bass beat hard
to know we all spend now apart
Just activate your energy
Lets sing the song and come with me
>>
>>680034373
is it you, you, the shitter son of a basterd betch that makes the fun of me? you are over in the head, kiddo. I have slept in many maaaannnny women, and for best is the anal sex in the butt, with man or woman no difference, the cream of the butt is silk and soft with for my anus and your anus, for you havent the experience of my great cock wand, kiddo

time for the bedding hour, like i say in previous, american swine of primary school facility. CHILD
>>
File: Gorilla+warfare_5723ce_5064189.jpg (51 KB, 570x392) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla+warfare_5723ce_5064189.jpg
51 KB, 570x392
>>680042391

>Gorilla Warfare
>>
nigeguses ast one point made umm stop oit harcore henrry type
>>
>>680042991
Oh, look... a faggot.

One day, reality will hit and you'll realize you like men.
>>
>>680032401
Holy fucking shitballs NXT is great. WHy didn't I just buy that stupid jew-moneygrabbing Premier shit? FUck that, I guess I can live without all the gibs. And what about that new job, eh? Goddamn I look forward to work in an actual school IT department. Hell, maybe score some chick or something. Dreams, bro. I want a raise, that old stupid job at the shoe store (IKR?) was way too easy and boring, shit pay too. Goddamn that fart smelled weird. Can you deliver? Stupid oldies metal.
>>
when was the last time you thought about life? I mean, there's nothing out there stopping you from being you.
>>
I have a dream come true that the idea of the flies D the fappening discussion with the following models and prices are subject to the bathroom and a half years ago and I will be able to get the best way to learn about the same time as the hole
>>
I fucking hate everything and this board is bullshit but I keep coming back ecvery day because I have nothing better to do and all I want to do is drink and play dark souls but dark souls is shit and every game I play is shit now and Im fucking done with all this bullshit industrial life Hitler should have won ww2, at least their could possibly be an inkling of purpose, but I'd much prefer just living in some aids ridden village of the medieval or ancient or any fucking time days b4 industrial revolution where it actually mattered what you did each day cuz you weren't being fed by the state one way or the other. There was a feeling of accomplishment no matter how shit your life and you got to see the natural world b4 all the shit accumulated, the gray slabs blocking the oceans, the green grids blocking the forests, a wonderful fucking world, where even what settlements there may be had a charm and respect to the inconquerable nature beyond them. I wish I could march the thousands upon thousands of miles for some pompous king just to poke men with my spear and maybe be poked hard in return. I hate not having any realistic goal, and fulfillable wish, and true prupose. I hate that there is no person for me to spew my words onto like Kubizek for young Hitler, I hate that he could rise so much so quickly from such shit conditions and yet I sit here, with no hope, watching dust overrun my living space, waiting for some destiny to take me some place where my life can be different. I've written all this shit and nobody's gonna read it, why even have this thread if it's just bullshit and every person writing will only read that which interests them personally or is short enough to read in entirety by accident? I hate the people around me, and no matter how angry the people on here get, I love them because they share something with me, and no one can do even that for me anymore in real life. And now my comment's too long.
>>
>>680032401
fucking ell m8 this fucking girl ripped me :(
>>
They dove in fast, hearts pounding in their chests as they descended into the deep blackness of the sea floor. Every second they were down there was another opportunity for them to lose their lives. Eventually they felt their feet hit the ground. They were at the bottom of the sea, no one around to watch them die. Before anyone could talk, Berry lit up his flashlight, and Gps and began walking. Jake and Mallory were right behind him. "We have 20 minutes to find this thing before we need to ascend again, 30 minutes of air But I want to make sure we have a decent window if anything were to go wrong." Said Jake. "Yeah I don't want to take any chances down here." Said Mallory.
>>
I'm failing school and probably gonna get exited outta my program into some dumb arts bullshit but that's okay. If I'm in that program I can get easy grades and work my way back into the program. It'll be more school than I want to do but fuck it man everyone works at their own pace. I feel like my life is shit but it's not all that bad because I met a qt3.14 on twitter who lives in southern USA and she's coming to visit in august so I don't give a fuck niggers can die and I would laugh.
>>
i have to task a shit geeim kinda fat you bitcheses
>>
File: meandmybitch.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
meandmybitch.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
niggers niggers niggers
>>
>>680044158
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
My mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down. It was seventy-five degrees in Phoenix, the sky a perfect, cloudless blue. I was wearing my favorite shirt – sleeveless, white eyelet lace; I was wearing it as a farewell gesture. My carry-on item was a parka.

In the Olympic Peninsula of northwest Washington State, a small town named Forks exists under a near-constant cover of clouds. It rains on this inconsequential town more than any other place in the United States of America. It was from this town and its gloomy, omnipresent shade that my mother escaped with me when I was only a few months old. It was in this town that I’d been compelled to spend a month every summer until I was fourteen. That was the year I finally put my foot down; these past three summers, my dad, Charlie, vacationed with me in California for two weeks instead.

Huh i think this went pretty well!
>>
>>680044444
>>
>>680044340
>>680044340
>>680044444
>>
>>680044340
Let me get that 4 you
>>
>>680044379
>>680044379
>>680044444
>>
>>680044418
>>
FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>680032401
Cram Christmas farts inside of the portis head. Touch feely nimble flings under typing wrenches. Never too old growing remember the Maury show. Fat oblique lines perfectly Somalian in all ways. Fretty. Fretty dingo nigger ditch. Pember totlitary frightening nicks house. Metal roaches climbing feel ropes. Under gyms and french trees. Cephalimnarisatricaliofraction frogsss beach gender. Trap the gorge grand canyon blows up whistles.
>>
but to continue, the jist is I want my life to end in some majestic fashion, some scene out of a movie, with a saturated and lively jump from a cliff somewhere where the water looks nice unlike anyplace I'll soon see, stuck in shit. The bird can fly away to some better place, but I'm stuck here, bound by obligation self-induced, bound by a belief that my life can be in any way redeemable, bound by the small chance of ever meeting a mind to speak with my own, a mind to love my mind and be rightly explored, deforested, replanted, to wither with me and play the operas, experience the literature in the real life. I want to find this match for my brain but I'm not trying, I don't know what I'm doing any more and I'm starting to pause in my writing so I must stop and continue with the vibes of these two persons sitting here on my desktop in this beautiful, lightly raining cene, right on this craggly beach beside the grand cliff, watching the ship in the distance over the huge crashing waves, waves the likes of which I've not seen in ten years, a scene that needs to be shared, my main issue, having no one to share the photographs of life with. I just want companionship in experience and mind, I just want to fucking find someone who can articulate their shit feelings so fast as to make me come in my brain's penis for the intense excitement of merely being with them, fuck this I give up man there's no way to write any more, ther'e no more to write, there's no one to find, this life is doomed.
>>
I really dont forfeit the fornicating aphrodisiac nigger cunt fuck boys tiger Lilly french braid trade gay maids ill rape ur mayonnaise for days
>>
holy fucking shit darn tootin i love me some vape memes im such a fucking faggot wow i just read the shit i wrote
>>
>>680041438
his is so small i cant really get off on it it takes me close to an hour or not at all, im sorry but with you it feels soo damn fucking good i swear it only takes me a few minutes to gush everything out and it keeps me comming over and over im sorry i just wanted to make sure the pain of it all was worth it and i really am glad, but i really am sorry i just did it and i realized i dont really care for it at all not like how i do for you
>>
And I fucking hate that this is not a more popular thing, when this is the closest you can get to knowing a person anonymously but intellectually, and it would be oh so great to just for once connect to somebody because they put it all out there and just keep going on that mental track without stopping, without giving up to get accross their inner turmoil, am I really the only one fuck me I can't write any more
>>
>>680032401
niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers bernie niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers
>>
>>680046461
I saw that shit you sly fuck
>>
I hate waiting for the light rail but most importantly I hate the Arizona sun. Every damm day every damn month is summer. No winter, no spring, no fall. SUMMER. SUMMER SUMMER.
>>
htfyhmv kjs mnkbnnjb njbhbnjkzbkmjxmbzxjlkjclbkzjbczjlSvkhbljabfhkadljvsdjghasoj sdasdbvgdfdsnigighiuebrjekcajdojwssdsibjsisjsjaasasasasasasasasakskajkscksjxkshcjkjdejfhouefhipeffjdkdhfdkfkdfjkdjkdjfdjobbeseedvv with the current of fucking dogs dddddddddddddddddddcjv cd,kvjdvjcvjcl
>>
>>680044270
A lot of people seem to have niggers on the brain.
>>
Fucking bullshit cocksuckers. I did not fucking sign up for this. Fucking lazy moron sand niggs , want us to show them how to shoot a fucking anti tank missle in 2 days? What the fuck man. Stupid ass country
>>
>>680032401
i remember that this one time me and my best friend started touching eachother didcjks
>>
>>680044282
Kek. Sucking dick in the olive garden is bathroom is prettty sweet
>>
Only the real people know what it's like for chicken nuggets to keep walking down the path of righteousness it's not right that in certain cultures the monogamy is not partialised like the other reaction of hydrochronic don't you think ?
>>
I think the thing is I really fucking love this board it really helps me get to stop feeling like a faggot in school and watching all the edgy pre teens makes me feel like a fucking intellect and most of all I'm glad I can get desensitized to a lot of this shit so I don't worry being a pussy ass bitch later in life
>>
das;jdja;wklq3je[rfkaje[foefkawklfwndfke;fklmrfkergk;dfaw;klfnweiof[eofiefomovrgaokfmafgkadflgkad'gkajrgke[kawmfkawdmfawkdmfw;ldfm
>>
trees trees trees trees trees trees I do revitalize in progressive journey I do revatlize in progressive journey revitalizewhat t a beautiful word afterwards dp we imerstand about otenga the colour film
>>
We don't know what to believe
We only go by the t.v.
I don't know but I will fight
I won't let my brothers die

Stand up
Stand tall
All for one and one for all

Kill the fucking enemy
Kill the fucking enemy
Burn burn burn the mother fuckers down
Kill the fucking enemy
Kill the fucking enemy
Burn burn burn the mother fuckers to the ground

I cannot hide from your disease
The more you die the more I breathe
I won't go blind for your lies
I will not die, you will die

Stand up
Stand tall

Hit em now and we watch em fall

Burn burn burn mother fucker
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (107 KB, 640x954) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
107 KB, 640x954
>>680034551
>>
>>680032401
i want to kill myself wow im happy how are you anons? thats great wow cya
>>
>>680045681
>No

that was beautiful wow I am inspired, but what do u mean at " without giving up to get across their inner turmoil" could you tell about that thought
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 35

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.