Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

CRAZY SHIT you believe in? (shizo-like minded people here pls).

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 37
File: 1458154309509.jpg (963 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458154309509.jpg
963 KB, 1280x1920
CRAZY SHIT you believe in? (shizo-like minded people here pls).
Myself, I believe that everyone is immortal except me and they are just pretending to be mortal in order to fool and laugh from me. I guess I need to seek help, cuz' that's not the only crazy thing I believe in.
Pic not related
>>
>>679807790
I believe that people who are nice to me feel sorry for me because I'm weak. Nothing too exciting I'm afraid.
>>
Macro evolution
Life starting from a puddle of primordial mud
>>
>>679807790
i believe that jews are people too
>>
File: 1458673848083.jpg (61 KB, 960x767) Image search: [Google]
1458673848083.jpg
61 KB, 960x767
explain pls in more detail?
>>
I'm cursed. Not sure if by God or man but legit cursed.
>>
I used to believe that everything was made of human skin. The walls, my desk, everything. This was hidden from me by scientists that kidnapped me and put me in a sensory suit, one that faked all my sights and sounds and touches. I got help, and I'm much happier now, but they still creep up on me every once in a while
>>
>>679807790
Everything is a simulation.
>>
>>679808319
Have you read the short story Dogscape? It's basically what you described only everything is made out of dog.
>>
If you say it, it gets you
>>
File: 1459955512834.jpg (170 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459955512834.jpg
170 KB, 853x1280
>>679807790
Oke so I had a bad trip on xtc and ketha, and ghb, believing that i pissed my pants. Fast forward 3 years, don't do drugs anymore, still have the fucking feeling i pissed myself all the time. And people just won't tell me, because they feel bad about it. Yes I know its fucking retarded.
>>
File: tumblr_nveyweCgHq1ub3hx1o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nveyweCgHq1ub3hx1o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x343
I believe that illuminati are everywhere and they are hundrets of steps ahead of you, so you can do nothing about it. They are immortal and shit...Everybody are just slaves and they will be, cuz' people dont feel happy at all, they just go on living without any particular reason and they bullshit themselves that life is worth living, while its mostly suffering.
>>
>>679808486
I used to get this feeling all the time when I did drugs (especially ghb). I'm 100% sure my friends would have made fun of me for the rest of my life if I did piss myself though.
>>
>cuz' people dont feel happy at all, they just go on living without any particular reason and they bullshit themselves that life is worth living, while its mostly suffering.

I believe this to be true, illuminati or no.
>>
>>679808425
I haven't yet, but I'll give it a look. Thanks for the recommendation, good to know there's something similar, ya know?
>>
>>679808652
The weird thing is I have a normal life, lots of friends, girlfriends, but still have that feeling. ye I think my GHB addiction was the cause of it. But I have been getting help since 2 months ago, it's getting a bit better now.
>>
>>679808486
Trust me, my mind is playing so fucking retarded games on me, that there is no way I could possibly say that you are more fucked up than me -_- I feel glad, to hear that there a more ppl like me, whose minds play the strangest games for some reason
>>
>>679807790
A year ago i took about 2100UG of lsd. ended up having a very bad trip and felt like i had died and teleported to a paralel universe. I used my girlfriends phone to try and call my real girlfriend(the one on the other universe) and got frustrated when i couldn't reach her number. it felt like everything was the same except i was at a different location in space and time. I still get these feelings sometimes but i try to ignore it.
>>
>>679808893
I stopped taking ghb when I made the mistake of letting someone else mix me a shot. Fucker gave me at least 2ml and it really messed me up.
>>
When I was 10 a pale naked creature walked into my room from the hallway on all fours. It put its face 1 inch away from mine and stated at me for 10 minutes. I didn't blink. It then put it's rotting mouth onto mine and vibrated words to me. "Everyone is viscera to my core". Then it crawled into my throat and never came out. Since then I believe I have this thing inside me. Also since that day I started thinking a lot differently. Everytime I try to do something or put in effort, I always do terrible or end up brutally destroyed. I think I am dying.
>>
>>679808858
i agree, yet I think that life should be ecstatic, therefor something somewhere went wrong with us. So its either some people tricked all of our minds so we would not have access to truth, or all humanity is fucked up.
>>
I feel like I've been saved by 'Angels' many time. Too many close calls for me and granted favors when I asked for help. I'm not religious, but there is definitely some sort of God.
>>
>>679809315
tell more please
>>
>>679809250
Would going to the doctor for x-ray or something help you find out if that thing is inside you? Or are you in deeper mind games with yourself when no medical evidence could make you believe that creature does not exist?
>>
>>679809610
I've gotten many x-rays before (broken collarbone, broken nose, broken arm) never picked up whatever that was.
>>
I smoke meth
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 320x284
I beleive that the devil is real and is partial to me for some odd reason and attempts to make my life easier. I enjoy it and honestly have just thrown my life away into a hedonistic binge and done nothing productive yet everything is still fine. Idk, maybe the drugs just haven't caught up with me yet
>>
>>679808212
Cursed how? Examples?
>>
>>679809250
Don't you think it was just a nightmare?
>>
>>679809918
Too real
>>
Im paranoid bout little bugs going in my ears
>>
>>679809315
This.
>>
>>679810020
I see night demons sometimes. It's a sign of mental illness/anxiety. Saw a guy with blood running down his face at the foot of my bed the other night.
>>
>>679807790
haha I am immortal. I guess no one gave you the immortality shot everyone gets when they're a baby. sucks to be you.
>>
>>679810205
Thats all kinds of fucked up buddy maybe get some help?
>>
>>679810266
kek'd
>>
>>679809315
When I ask for help there seems to be bad karma for a bit afterwards. Same for you?

Generally I get the help I ask for. If I don't ask it works out and I don't get the bad karma. I've stopped asking unless I really (really) think I need it.
>>
>>679808486
you know I don't really care for tattoos, but she gets a pass for the Acid Bath tattoo.
>>
>>679810205
Are they in your dreams or in your reality?
>>
>>679810205
could you tell more about what was your reaction then? +how these "mirages" effect you?
>>
>>679810205
Stay off the meds too. Smoke a bitta green or drink alchol
>>
>>679810343
I'm in thearpy and on medication.
>>
>>679810266
:D as you say it that way, its sounds funny, but yeah, immortality shots would explain everything!
>>
>>679810520
Get off the meds an start drinking bourbon mate
>>
>>679810476
They used to really freak me out and I would jump out of bed screaming. These days I'm pretty used to it (it's not every night). Sometimes if it's really bad I turn the lights on and maybe have a cigarette but usually I just ignore them and turn over.
>>679810496
>>679810649
Drinking and drugs made them worse and more frequent.
>>
Spoiler alert

If you know it is goofy, or that nobody else believes it, then you are either stupid or you are purposely entertaining an idea you know to be false. If you truly believed it you would not even think of it as incorrect. I believe water is wet, but i dont tell people that because to me it is obvious.
>>
>>679810713
Hmmm
>>
>>679810649
>>679810496

Try to use Venlafaxin, get around 150mg, don't get less because otherwise it will effect your emotions. If you take more it won't effect your emotions but helps with things like this. It helped me out allot, decreased my similar feelings by 80% >>679807790
>>
>>679811016
Haha thats what I've been perscribed!
>>
>>679811016
Is there something in ur life ur doing to much of or obsessing about?
>>
>>679809284
Humans didnt evolve to have all this knowledge. Everyone wants to be special, and that was great in small tribes. Wanting to be special made us work harder as a species, and we were fulfilled as well. Now we know so much that we know we will never be anything in life, and it depresses us.

Imagine you are in a small tribe, and you know how to farm really well. Not by todays standards, but compared to the other 20 people. You are a fucking rockstar, and you feel great. Flash forward to today. If you arent built like a body builder and have shitloads of cash then nobody will ever give a shit about you. This has obvious impact on our psyche. We are all the town leper.
>>
>>679810758
Are you wet when you're submerged in water? Or are you when you get out?
>>
>>679810944
Hmmm?
>>
>>679810758
>If you truly believed it you would not even think of it as incorrect
Religious people work that way, they believe without knowing and spread their bullshit.
On intellectual level it seems that strange things that we believe is not true, but deep inside (emotionally) they seem to be true for some reason. That's why saying "stupid" doesn't help there. You can have 140+ IQ, but emotions are emotions, sometimes no amount of logical and critical thinking helps...
>>
>>679808123
Where'd the mud come from?
>>
>>679807790
Nothing.
I'm a sane, rational minded human.
That being said, eugenics could help our situation here on Earth a little.
>>
>>679810758
I believe these hallucinations/visions/whatever are false, but they seem to me too real. Regardless, in my eyes reality is in the eyes of the person, there is no absolute
>>
I took 30 Benadryl (50mg) pills once in an attempt to kill myself once.

>I was chilling on my bed hoping death would come quickly
>40 minutes in I've pissed 12 times so it must be working
>I hear something to my right
>the fish bowl to my right is not there
>the walls are not there
>I am not there???
>I try to get off my bed but I'm already standing and I tumble into my own existence
>there is no depth of perception just a weird space like texture
>it's rough and windy and void of all
>huge masses of shape just wander far off in the distance
>they're screaming very low pitched monotone
>I look at my hand and a boa constrictor replaces it
>it looks at me and starts wrapping itself around my neck
>I am choking
>it hurts so bad and everything is contorting
>the calm void turns into a violent tornado
>thoughts and idea are being swept around the dullness
>a memory of the 4th grade cuts my arm
>colors I've never seen before full my vision and i am scared
>I can only describe it as melting my perception and then throwing it off a skyscraper
>I woke up 3 months later out of a coma

Ever since that I believe that death is the gateway to the next life. I have tried to harm myself to the point of death but never die. I want to crossover but still be alive.
>>
>>679810205
I've never believed in this shit, or had nightmares in years.
But it's 12am and I'm not going to bed for at least an hour now.
>>
>>679810205
Demons are a real force. it's not fake and it's not part of your fault.
>>
>>679811267
When u put it that way. Yup kinda true. When i was young an fat i never got respect at school. My life completely changed when i started working hard ao 4 years on after doing furniture moving im 90kg one big muscle lol
>>
>>679811155
Yes I use to think about my "problem" 50% of the day!
>>
>>679810758
I am >>679809035 , at the time of the bad trip i fully believed it but felt like i couldn't escape and that i was going to be trapped there. I know that i haven't died and that everything is the same as before. but sometimes i get a feeling like the air is thicker and events are happening out of order and i start to panic until i can calm myself down. even though i know it can't be possible it still feels very real.
>>
>>679807790

>he has a limited lifespan

What a fucking loser!
>>
I believe im in a tv show, and my every move is being watched. Like the truman show.
>>
>>679811509
> I have tried to harm myself to the point of death but never die. I want to crossover but still be alive.

I think the movie Flatliners is all about this desire.
>>
>>679811355
Your mum's arsehole
>>
>>679811368
>eugenics
I like this idea, but the problem is that no one knows what kind of people we will need in the future :/ If everyone was alpha males, there would not be alpha males, cuz' you won't be able to tell who is alpha without having beta male to compare with. Same with height. If everyone were 8 ft, no one would be called to be tall as everyone is the same height. Eugenics is unsolvable problem basically.
>>
>>679811527
I respectfully disagree but out of interest; where do these demons come from and what do they want?
>>
>>679811617
Its kinda like breaking up with an ex. Or being starving for foods.. hard to forget. Try ur best to think about good vibes an the future u can build
>>
>>679811793
Why would you care if you where in a paralel universe?
>>
>>679807790
New world order
>>
>>679811509
was it so painful that I should be afraid of death? :(
>>
>>679811509
You were just tripping ballsack on benadryl you fucking retard
>>
>>679812135
I don't understand why people don't like this idea, start a company -> get rich -> fucking join them!
>>
>>679812174
No fear
>>
>>679807790
i dotn believe anything nor do i disbelieve. Im constantly fantasizing, cant trust anyone (kinda paranoid). Cant help but always jump to the worst conclusion on things, my mind is a fucking tornado. Shits just flying around everywhere, i am so anti social that on certain days i wont even bother to respond to people, when they get pushy about it i just stare and allow awkward silence. IDK tho, i sometimes thing i have BPD but i dont really give a shit, life is nothing but a complication form of dust in the ever expanding universe which we can never really prove anything. I dont even know if im talkign to you guys right now or if this is just a very powerful illusion inside my batshit crazy mind.
>>
>>679812226
Because of the plans they hold. Its kinda like having to many people in the same room at once.
>>
>>679812174
Guys, stop being afraid of dead, 4chan will meet in hell, one big party with all the rapist, terrorist, femenist! It will be great!
>>
>>679812174
I believe the body releases a shitload of chemicals so that death is like a blissful transition.
>>
>>679812174
No it was a beautiful pain. The closest thing I can compare it to is learning to walk as a child, and falling down. I felt I was close to walking but fell down.
>>
>>679812135
Wrestling isn't real you faggot
>>
>>679812377
What plans do you believe they hold?
>>
>>679812353
Yeh nigga but this ant no illusion
>>
>>679812064
when i get the feelings it feels like things happen the way they weren't suppose to, which means that if my parents where suppose to live a long time on the other universe they could die any minute on this universe.
>>
>>679812215
I have took DMT before man. I know what tripping is. Whatever this was, was not tripping.
>>
>>679812006
You breed for Intelligence and Aesthetics.
Eventually you get to a mix of 10/10 people with the new average IQ of around 200 (though it's a shitty measure of intelligence)
You don't breed personalities.

Not even going to mention the problem with the "Alpha/beta" male debacle, considering to even be among them means you're either ugly or unintelligent (Not dating women with careers or university education).
>>
>>679812529
Crazy shit mate. Without reguard for the general population. Wanting more an more an more.. maybe 1 day we will all have bar codes on the neck? Who knows what to believe bud
>>
>>679807790
who told him we were immortal? I guess we can stop pretending now.
>>
>>679812567
Oké i understand, I am the one who has a badtrip related disorder. I have been getting help recently, It's a good thing that it is because of drugs, because then it can go away. Do your feelings leave when you are drunk as well? that's a good sign, it means that your problem can go away after a while.
>>
I smokw meth almost every week. Shits to dam expensive
>>
>>679812643
Are you saying the idea that you were crossing over to a new world is more plausible than the idea that the huge overdose of drugs you took made you have wild hallucinations?
Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>679812353
same here (except i somehow feel that you are not illusion that I created myself). There is no truth or something to catch on so you can feel safe and right. Everything fades away If you dig deep enough. People are playing the game that there is good and bad, right and wrong, while there is none, you can fucking explode the whole cosmos and nothing bad will happen from existential point of view. This social game was invented by people who wanted to play a certain game. For some time I think it was fun, but nowadays this game is a complete suffering.
>>
>>679812859
You understand that you will go to Azkaban for saying that right? Good luck with the demontor's you stupid fuck!
>>
>>679808212
probs narcissistic, go to a psychologist fam.
>>
>>679807790
>being this mortal
Shiggy diggy
>>
since i was a kid have i wondered that everyone is monsters but as soon as i look at them they turn to humans.
>>
This thread got me fucked up.
>>
>>679811355
deez nuts
>>
>>679812868
No, alcohol makes me panic more and i tried weed to see if it helped but it seems to put me in the same state i was in when i had the bad trip.
>>
Niggers im hungry
>>
I'm the only actual living, sentient human being on Earth and everybody else is just put here to act like they are too.
Some kind of trial or game from a higher power.
>>
The best way to get rid of your problems anon, is to get a master degree in psychology. Than you will know how to fix yourself. Jesus I am fucking smart!
>>
>>679813235
Hungry for some demon juice an gods salad treesus
>>
>>679813254
Selfish thinker young padawon is
>>
>>679813416
It's not so much a firm belief as it is a theory/possibility.
I mean, assuming you're a real sentient human too you could think the same of me. But how do I know you are? How do you know I am?
>>
File: joinme.jpg (12 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
joinme.jpg
12 KB, 199x254
I can make all your problems go away, just say:

Promittas mihi anima tua.
>>
>>679812649
But you see, there is a problem with intelligence. Some people are very good with numbers while others have amazing manipulation and social skills or amazing intuitive thinking (artists, musicians). Who are intelligent and who are not is completely based on what kind of measure we use (and the measure, whether is for your creativity or for your IQ is human made, which makes it questionable all the time).
>>
>>679807790
Me too man
>>
>>679810601
you have to get it as a child. they can cause autism so people are discouraged from getting them.
>>
>>679813254
I have moments when I believe that as well, but then I remember that I always make everything about myself and it stops.
>>
>>679812859
:DD thanks
>>
>>679813535
My nigga dont go sweating the small stuff
>>
I'm an oldfag from 2005, and i believe /b/ is good and has always been that way.
>>
Sometimes as i lay about to sleep at night my eyes start to weep tears not even sad tho
>>
>>679813305
Nop, doesnt help, It actually has nothing to do with it at all. :) (ironic smile)
>>
>>679813537

Promittas mihi anima tua.
>>
When I was younger I liked to think that my reality is just for me and I'm in a some kind of alien research laboratory and everything around me is just a big act. For example if I don't see other people they might do and act any kind of crazy or just disappear and do whatever.
>>
I believe that rollerblading will make a comeback as an extreme sport
>>
>>679814040
No no ice skatings more fun!!
>>
>>679812792
I just dont think a group could secretly run the world. Humans just arent that organised to take on such a mammoth task and act towards a single goal. Put 20 people in a room and they couldnt even decide what to have for lunch.
>>
>>679814144
Thats where ur wrong. People working for this elite group without even knowing a thing about them. Just a few familys ill just name the rothschild for starters
>>
>>679807790

I know the earth is flat. So almost everybody else is crazy. Why do fuck would you believe we are a floating ball in the middle of nowhere!
>>
>>679813836
atleast /b/ is sincere comparing to average people, who pretend who they are not. /b/ is not afraid of showing the reality behind people minds: we are all selfish, angry, we all try to find happiness, but we all fail to do this. /b/ is truth, /b/ is home
>>
>>679813636
/LBGTN is a few boards over
>>
>>679814335
What is holding up this flat earth?
>>
>>679812643
I know what happens after death and what you experienced is not it.
>>
>>679814383
Huh?
>>
>>679814335
Why the fuck would you believe we were a flat plane in the middle of a universe with round planets?
>>
>>679807790
As a paranoid schizophrenic i have many odd beliefs:

One being that no one will ever see through my eyes and luckily i learned how to act like them to appear normal
>>
>>679813254

fucking narcissist
>>
>>679814434
We are in an offering dome. We are doomed.
>>
>>679814118
Everybody will be rollerblading to commute by 2021
>>
>>679814327
But why? I know there are plenty of families that are extremely wealthy/powerful but why would they want the hassle of running the world? Whats the end game?
>>
>>679814335
If it's a joke, then haha. But for other people I want to say, that whatever you have been told, its always the game of who you believe in (which authority do you trust), since most of things you didn't see yourself. Therefor, there is no shame if you believe in something that everybody don't believe. Back in time, people believed the strangest things, cuz' instead of seeing something for themselves, they massively trusted some authority. That's how our social minds are wired, I guess.
>>
>>679814568
I hear voices after people speak i sometimes think they said aomething rude to me ao i get hostile lol
>>
>>679814496
Can you proof that there are other planets, that they are round, it's one big lie. All space pictures are fake! Look at them if you have any knowledge of photoshop you can tell they are!
>>
>>679814568
Can you describe what it is like? i am the LSDfag and i have been scared that the lsd brought out schizophrenia in me.
>>
>>679814689
End result is about power an dominance. To hold reaources and build spaceships to get off a dieing planet
>>
File: 1460394987295.jpg (21 KB, 404x300) Image search: [Google]
1460394987295.jpg
21 KB, 404x300
>>679808203
I believe OP is a fag
>>
>>679814781
I've looked at venus through a telescope in my backyard. Why would every government in the world pretend the world was flat? Why would USA and USSR spread the same myth during the space race when it would surely be a instant victory to reveal the true nature of the earth? You're either trolling or stupid.
>>
When I was a kid, one night I woke up outside, standing up and looking at the sky. I think I was abducted by aliens.
>>
>>679814568
I am glad, that you managed to do that as long as it doesn't cause you extra suffering. (y)
>>
>>679814781
if you have any knowledge of photoshop, you'd know photoshop wasn't around in 1969.
>>
File: disgonbgud.gif (568 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
disgonbgud.gif
568 KB, 200x136
>>679815103
>>
I believe that I'm actually in a coma and that everything that happens to me is happening to my real body. If I get cold it's because somebody opened a window in the hospital room that my body's in. When I hear music it's because there's a radio on nearby or somebody's playing it for me. It fucks with me a lot.
>>
File: 24908418483_fad484e161_k.jpg (544 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
24908418483_fad484e161_k.jpg
544 KB, 2048x1152
>>679814829
You know LSD trips can take up to 4 years to go away, my best mate saw oranges everywhere. Sound kinda ok, but after 3 years he got crazy because of it. He saw oranges everywhere on peoples head and shit. He told me he didn't want to be alive anymore, I talked him out of it. Got more help for him and a better doctor. 1 year later the badtrip ended, the doctor told me there are lots of people tripping balls for 5 years because of a bad LSD trip. Because LSD is stored in your backbone, where your natural instinct is located. These instincts need to react quicker than your brain. So i guess you just have to sit it out. And I'm sure you will feel better after a few years.

>pic fucking related
>>
I OD'd on Xanax and heroin and believe I went to hell before being revived
>>
When I was younger I used to have these trances when I was by myself. I would ascend into the universe and forget that I was a living organism. It was very comforting that was the day that I knew everything would be ok. We are all one formless nameless ocean of matter and particles. I'm not exactly sure but it was like a combination of Nirvana/out of body experience. Used to have dreams and still do that feel like they come true. Also I have had thought and ideas that I shouldn't know just appear in my brain like I had always known them. I think this reality is just an illusion and I'm leaning toward it being some kind of drama hell that is just entertainment for some
Higher being.
>>
>>679815058

How would you feel if the earth wasn't round? would you believe in god? Would you panic when you know you are trapped?
Only a few governments know this, because NASA (means miss lead btw, in old latin/Egyptian) fakes it so good. They know allot that we don't know thats how they control us, they are illuminated, knowledge is power!
>>
>>679815427
That makes me feel a bit better. if it is stored in your body for a long time that might explain why weed makes me feel like i took alot of lsd.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2 KB, 225x225
>>679807790
OP where did you go? We only have a short time to speak to you! The rest of us can talk for an infinity with each other..
>>
>>679815668
Do you honestly think NASA are the only people claiming the earth is round? How about every nation that put a satilite into orbit? Just because some vague bible passage mentioned the 4 corners of the earth doesnt mean you have to ignore every space related scientific discovery ever.
>>
>>679815576
these things you said are ok, they must feel great I guess, but if others (like me), hadnt experienced that, that makes no sense to us, just like if you hadnt experienced love, there is no way of knowing what it is. +there are lots of "awakened" people who tell things like this, but no one can explain how to experience this, just like its impossible to tell how you move your hand (it just happens)
>>
>>679816294
I am here, man.
>>
>I believe I have a next level sense of awareness of my own mental activity, that I've developed to disguise my mental illnesses and avoid treatment.
>I believe LSD and other psychedelics bend our perspective in such a way that we almost see 4th dimensionally.
>>
>>679807790
You don't actually believe that, though. You're just trying to be 'crazy' for attention, like most people that are 'crazy'.
>>
I see images of my girlfriend from time to time, bloody and dead. My head is at times a constant buzz of whispers, and I often feel as if someone is watching, waiting for the right time to ambush me.
>>
>>679816614

>>679816294 (You)
I am here, man.

Do you think I am immortal, be honest!
>>
>>679816497
Yea it's not all it's cracked up to be it's like a drug. It happens so young that I can no longer feel what it was like and I miss it. I'm assuming my experience was seeing the light and goodness in the universe. Ever since then I have been obsessed with the darkness and trying to find the other side so that I may be whole. Now life is tormenting and hard. But I can still remember that no matter what nothing and no one really matter because we will be ok. So the only thing we can do is enjoy the ride.
>>
>>679817023
maybe my unconscious seeks for attention this way, I would never know, but the reason why I created this post is because I had a guess that there are more people who experience crazy, not rational beliefs like I do and I guess I was right. I feel better now.
>>
>>679817204
Honestly: On intellectual level of course I think you are mortal, but If I had to bet 1kk dollars on that, I would hesitate at least for a couple of seconds and probably I would say you are mortal, but It would feel like a gamble (I wouldn't be 100% sure).
>>
>>679810205
You should seek counselling, this is something that meds can help you with.
>>
File: 4chan meetup.jpg (422 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
4chan meetup.jpg
422 KB, 1024x682
>>679812389

it will look something like this, only with fire and lava
>>
I have had the idea that if higher dimensions exist than. Mabe higher dimensional beings are around us all the time influencing us, and we would never know because we cannot perceive them. Mabe we really are a simulation. Just a giant universal video game that others play at our expense.
>>
I believe that when people say they have seen ghosts, they really haven't. I believe the phenomenon we call ghosts are actually weak links to an alternate dimension and that when we see the "ghosts" they are just part of some alternate reality.
>>
>>679817925
M00T <3
>>
>>679807790
You're fucking crazy and super paranoid retarded
>>
>>679817204
Reproduction is a form of immortality.
>>
>>679818528
Deep shit, I agree, if you get at least 2 kids, you will be immortal. (per kid 50 percent your genes for U.S. fags)
>>
>>679807790
SAUCE!
>>
>>679807790
I believe that any time I'm close enough to females to hear them laughing (I've got good hearing so pretty far away) they're always laughing at me. ALWAYS.
I'm not even making that up either. My gut instinct, first reaction to hearing girls laughing is that they are looking at me and laughing at me.
kinda sucks but it could be worse I guess.
>>
>>679809315
Rume?
>>
>>679819218
I think your offspring only has a 30% chance of reproduction so 3-4 would be better.
>>
Sometimes I'm certain that there are invisible cameras in my home or that people can read my mind.
>>
>>679819596
Most guys have had this or still have more or less. It disappears when you start not giving a fuck about women. Actually all fears related to women disappears when you stop giving a fuck about them. Maybe not giving a fuck helps also in other shizo-like situations.
>>
>>679815427
Do you actually believe any of this shit you just served steaming fresh?
>>
I believe that everyone else who exists are just simulations kept here to make me feel like things are "normal" or "real".

I've seen many patterns that help this theory too.
>>
>>679807790

That our universe is a simulation. I'm not sure we even have a tangible presence outside of it.

Nothing is "rendered" unless it is being observed; like video game levels nobody is playing as a simile to particles being in flux until observed.

Planck time is our clock speed
Planck length is our resolution

We are close to seeing this simulation for what it really is. The big question is what; if anything; happens then?..
Hallucinogens allow you to see past the veil which is why they are banned globally.

I have a lot more but hate typing on my phone so sorry if brief but you get the idea.
>>
>>679820722
wouldnt be suprised if this would turn out to be true -_-
>>
>>679807790

> I believe that everyone is immortal except me and they are just pretending to be mortal in order to fool and laugh from me.

Literally had that exact same thought about a month ago during a bad acid trip.
>>
>>679820945
good point on drugs --> really, why aren't we allowed to, for example, use LSD?? Probably, just because we might see to much and people above wants to keep us in line, therefor brainwashes us that taking LSD is bad and you just can't do it for some reason.
>>
>>679821171
I don't need drugs to feel this (don't know whether to be sad about it or to feel excited) -_-
>>
File: zNVs1eu.jpg (147 KB, 748x960) Image search: [Google]
zNVs1eu.jpg
147 KB, 748x960
>>679807790
I had a near death experience when I was young, 10. Sometimes before I sleep I hear the sounds of a hospital and I think I'm either dead and living out some sort of afterlife deal or that I'm still in the hospital in some sort of coma or under anesthetic. It's alright though. I just smoke a lot of weed and have fun because none of it is real.
>>
>>679821452

I just thought it was a interesting coincidence, something you genuinely believe was something that I felt when my consciousness was altered.

I even tried questioning myself, but couldn't get past it.

Like, I started believing it, then I was like

> Well surely my Dad would have told me if he was immortal

And then went

> Nah, he's just been keeping that a secret for 21 years

I also thought I was existing in about 3 dimensions simultaneously, died in two of them, went back in time, died again and I apparently yelled

"WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT NOW", ripped down a gazebo and ran through a barbed wire fence after trying to start a fight with the live band and some huge ginger dude.

Good night.
>>
>>679821668
What you have written here implies some kind of beliefs we have in our society:
1. If its not real, you can have fun and don't take life seriously
2. If its real, you must be serious, you can't have fun, otherwise something bad happens

It seems that these beliefs are programmed deep in our unconscious from the very childhood, and it is actually start of suffering,cuz taking life seriously causes constant anxiety. Maybe thats the answer why people suffer so much. Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>679821918
The problem here, is that there is no way to prove whether we are right or wrong. And as there is no way to prove, what can we do? I can't find any solution to this problem. By trying to get rid of this belief, you only make it worse, because trying to get rid of it implies the idea that you believe it, therefore getting rid of it just makes it stronger. The only solution I can think of, it is to somehow surrender to the fact that it's ok if we are mortal and others aren't. In this case we still have this belief, but at least it doesn't get us emotional and truly insane.
>>
>>679821252

freedom over consciousness seems a strange thing to be banned. Drugs and trance states bought realizations yo ancient people science is only bow figuring out. Many eastern philosophers knew about particles and how based on the empty space within them we should have no physical presence. A topic only now being broached by the scientific community. As my example above with rendering is that not another way of positing the tree in the woods without an observer?

With correct use of these substances; scientific mysteries can feel intuitive.

If it is a simulation; maybe they are here with that exact purpose; almost a cheat code if you will.

lsd is physiologically the safest drug to take. Only negligible rises in both blood sugar and pressure. The harmful meme doesn't hold up.
>>
>>679823459
>freedom over consciousness seems a strange thing to be banned
doesn't feel strange if world governing people doesn't want us to be free. Since the start of humans existence people are always looking for something to make our lives better (which implies that existence is not perfect enough or in other words suffering-like) and we NEVER get to the point when we can say something like "now its all clear, we can relax". Or at least most of us doesn't feel that way. The one who manages to get there is called awake or enlightened. Even though history shows that there has been such people, somehow true methods on how to trully achieve this blissful state of being are not told to majority. What we are told is that we have to meditate in order to get "there", but this seems to me like a hoax, like something is completely missing here.
>>
I feel like everyone is looking at me 24/7 and I also have these Deja-Vu moments all of the time and its really freaking me out.
>>
>>679819884
Not giving a fuck is the key.
70% of our "problems" only exist in our paranoid heads.
>>
>>679807790
sometimes i think i hear the thoughts of other people, gets intense when lots of people are around
>>
>>679825765
Deja-VU moments correlate positively to having a good memory (you can google that if you think I am lying).
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 480x394) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 480x394
>>679825949
yet its hard to not give a fuck. I tried and I got to the point where I stop giving a fuck about giving a fuck. Mind is madness sometimes.
>>
>>679813537
I said it bitch where you at tho
>>
>>679826480
Yeah, where are my satanic powers? can't feel any!
>>
>>679813537
>Promittas mihi anima tua.
>promise to your soul..
wtf man, i ant giving u my soul gtfo supid nigger get your own
>>
>>679808336

That's true, though.
>>
>>679826279
Yep. Sometimes i find myself thinking that the best state of mind is when im drunk or high, and that scares me.
It might sound silly but i think it requires hard mind-trainning not caring about what people might think of me.
>>
>>679826992
I think I lost my soul when I was a kid when refused to suck priests cock. That I have been told back then.
>>
>>679826992
Tibi gratias ago pro anima tua.
>>
The only things that ever exist are what I experience/see myself
>>
>>679827377
>>679826992
>>679813903

Nice anon you fucked up big time
>>
At one point in my life I actually believed I was one of the many messiahs of this age.
In the weeks before I found out I was betrayed for years (details irrelevant).
The fact I learned or rather felt I was betrayed without anyone telling me made me think I could figure out anything just by experiencing pure emotions. 'Evildoers' must have become aware of my presence as I was of theirs.
I ran for my life for 2 months.

Now, almost 5 years later, I still believe there's a reality that remains hidden from human consciousness by choice of some higher consciousness, and probably for a good reason.
The purposes of our individual existences will eventually become clear, even if hundreds of years from now.
We will come together as one.
We will come to understand where we are from, where we are and where we are going.
Until that time; #ssl
spread some love.
>>
>>679827310
It should not scare you, because it works most of the time for most people. That's what I was talking about previously when stating that people pretend that life is worth living, while its mostly suffering.
Hard mind training to stop caring? That should be opposite from logical point of view, because if you train hard it means you care. I think something is missing here in our understanding of becoming fully and truly relaxed and that missing part is not told to us. What is told to us, is if you work hard you will be happy, which I intuitively think is bullshit, because if happiness implies A MUST to work hard, then it's not happiness at all.
>>
>>679827803
Well, seeing how easy is to fall into an addiction that can destroy me is what scares me.
You are 100% right about the 'caring' and being relaxed thing, hadnt thought about it that way.
>>
>>679809035

I had a similar feeling also on lsd. I called it skip syndrome because it felt like the record that is reality had skipped and I was boe out of time with everything around me.

never had a "bad" trip no matter how deep I go. Just gotta enjoy the ride no matter what.
>>
Cool to see some smart talks here. Glad not everything are traps and ylyl here
>>
>>679829358
Semi-genius here: last 3 years I have been searching for the "ultimate answer" (90% of the time), no answer so far and that makes me crazy. I was analyzing various religions, talks of awakened people and basically everything I faced that was related to THE TRUTH, still no answer that would be a solution to everything. Would love to have these kinds of talks with more ppl here, I believe there are lots of them who aren't traps or ylyl.
>>
>>679814568
>One being that no one will ever see through my eyes and luckily i learned how to act like them to appear normal

You are not alone anon. It's why I hate new situations. I don't know how to react and have to mimic others. Next time it happens I fit right in. Every day is one long act
>>
>>679807790
You're right
>>
>>679830631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iz6HIzpf-0
>>
>>679830631
Enjoy life even if you dont fully understand it. Maybe theres no answer, just another reality that is hidden from us. I also believe that there is more than just what we see, but obsessing is no bueno
>>
>>679831140
can you explain how it works? I am in tense now, I don't know whether to experiment this in this kind of tense-like mood.
>>
>>679831430
When I TRY to enjoy it, it doesn't work for me. I understand what you are saying. Yet I am so used to use my rational thinking, that letting go of it is very very hard task to do. My whole personality is based on seeking an answer to the problem and this existential problem seems to unsolvable and if it is so, then soon I will give up our social game, buy a house in the woods and start living like nothing matters.
>>
>>679812482
underrated post
>>
>>679815427
That is the biggest load of shit what in the fuck
>>
>>679832557
But what do you expect from your existence?
The fact that there might be smth more that we dont see doesnt mean it would be the answer to anything.
Maybe there is no question to be answered.
>>
>>679807790
Aliens
>>
>>679833350
I got your point - words are "man-made", therefor questions and answers are just symbols of the reality, not the reality itself, so trying to solve "life problem" by using SYMBOLS of it might be nonsense to do. I'll try to think of this idea more. Thanks "/b/rother".
>>
>>679808486
>>679808652
GUYS IT FEELS GREAT TO HEAR I'M NOT ALONE. I had a bad trip when I first tried LSD, thinking I shat my pants. Later on, when I was tripping on molly the same thought came, and it was so bad I had to take a shower lol. I still sometimes think that and think that since I haven't shat my pants, I might be farting without realising and people like me/use me and that's why they don't tell me. Also, they might be secretly lying behind my back.

But it did get very bad, so I went to see psychiatrists and after drinking my meds for two years it feels better.
>>
I believe i'll be married someday to a beautifull woman.
>>
File: it_begins.jpg (26 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
it_begins.jpg
26 KB, 355x236
> have been living with bipolar for ~20 years
> have known about it for 3 months
> during manic periods, walking home from university library at 3am in the morning, used to hallucinate that the sky was a whirlpool opening up and pulling me into it
> had same ones when I was 6 during stressful periods. sitting on rugby pitch, looking at sky, couldn't move, too scared that if I lifted a foot I'd get drawn in
> same shit
> medication needed forever to prevent this.
> side-note: tells me lots of shit: gov. is killing refugees for profit, gov. stealing land to further their own ends.
>>
I believe I am part of a new breed/evolution of humans who are not only more intelligent, are more emotionally in control of themselves. I have met other people like this. And I have started doing real world experiments. I believe some of us will be integral in raising humanity to new plane of conciousness. Red pill blue pill. Plug in plug out.
>>
>>679835195
Explain those experiments anon, interested In your idea.
>>
File: human vs kangaroo.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
human vs kangaroo.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>679835079
how do you go through bad times of bipolar? Some people say it is worth to have bipolar because during manic periods they feel very powerful and energetic and they use it for work. What about you? Would like to keep having bipolar or you think its better without it?
>>
>>679830631
You might be just a process in the huge computer that is the universe. You'll probably never find out what the whole computer is calculating.
>>
>>679809250
Maybe it was its cock that it out in your mouth. Hahaha. Maybe it came down your throat and that's what is inside of you. One day an alien wil burst out of you.
>>
Ok nigs, time to learn to play dwarf fortress.

Keep up I won't have time to explain.
>>
>>679835573
same though exactly...If it is this way, probably is, (because you didn't actually come to this world, you came out of it), therefore there is no way to find out how whole "computer" is working, cuz' you are that computer yourself (the same way you can't bite your own teeth or taste your own tongue). Thanks
>>
>>679835573
What if its not calculating anything?
Maybe we like to think theres smth more to fill up the emptiness of a 'transitory' meaningless life.
Or maybe theres a masterplan...who knows
>>
File: DF 25, nearly 100 citizens.png (99 KB, 1321x691) Image search: [Google]
DF 25, nearly 100 citizens.png
99 KB, 1321x691
>>679835920

So there's dwarves in your computer, if you want there to be. Just tell your computer what to do.
>>
File: DF, itemized health issues.png (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DF, itemized health issues.png
81 KB, 1920x1080
>>679835920
>>679836012

Dwarves will do what you tell them, but bad things can happen too and there are consequences. Dwarves only help as much as they can.
>>
>>679836147
>>679836012
>>679835920
Deep underground is the best, when you're pretending to be dwarves.
>>
>>679836147
New spider-man like threads? :D
>>
>>679807790
I thought that on while on acid but they were here to make sure I was on the right path of life
>>
File: screenshot2.png (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2.png
102 KB, 800x600
>>679836338
>>679836147
>>679836012
>>679835920

If you don't clean your dwarves and treat them carefully they will soon become dirty, worthless cripples who contribute nothing to the world around them.

Advanced players may wish to have them smashed into pulp.
>>
File: 1460155566174.jpg (6 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
1460155566174.jpg
6 KB, 228x223
>>679836338
>>
>>679807790
Sauce on pic?
>>
File: screenshot9.png (1 MB, 3072x1596) Image search: [Google]
screenshot9.png
1 MB, 3072x1596
>>679836388

Dwarf fortress prevents alzheimers. If old people had had dwarf video games they wouldn't be so stupid these days.
>>
>>679836591
Is this a metaphor?
>>
File: FactoryMilwaukeeWis.jpg (101 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
FactoryMilwaukeeWis.jpg
101 KB, 980x551
I sometimes imagine that I'm the only one alive, and in reality I'm sitting alone in some old abandoned building if I'm inside or I'm walking in an old abandoned city when outside. All people are dead and everything is dark and old, but I'm imagining this world for myself. Anyone else here has this? Am I the only one fucked up that way?
>>
When I was 15 I was laying in bed with my GF with my eyes closed and I saw a very vivid image of a girl wearing a black masquerade mask. She was saying "help" very quietly and she was trapped inside a projector room in a movie theater.

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it genuinely felt like there was a girl somewhere that was calling out for help and I was the only one who knew. I'd like to get a tattoo of her since she has become a part of my life and would like her to be part of the physical representation people see.
>>
File: DF, digv.png (174 KB, 1113x499) Image search: [Google]
DF, digv.png
174 KB, 1113x499
soapmaking requires lye, ash, tallow, and the facilities to render these products. Remember to render the fat whenever an animal is butchered. Additionally, modifying the INIT data for your dwarves can encourage them to eat the corpses of their own dead friends.
>>
I used to believe if you lose a limb it'll grow back, and actually tried comforting some legless dude with my belief to their horror.
>>
>>679836875

This is direct and literal advice about playing Dwarf Fortress.

>>679837038

soap your dwarves, cut off the bad fingers etc.
>>
>>679837091
Kek'd dude
>>
>>679837091
:DD poor legless dude
>>
File: DF, hey guys whatcha up to today.png (102 KB, 2072x2256) Image search: [Google]
DF, hey guys whatcha up to today.png
102 KB, 2072x2256
Never don't set traps to catch vermin because they will eat your seeds.

Or fuck it seeds are outside everywhere fuck seeds.
>>
>>679837406

This is an incomplete image, my apologies. There should be much more dwarf data compiled

Sometimes trolls will get in your hospital or dining room.
>>
>>679837091
Was he the one who told you limbs don't grow back? kek
>>
>>679811509
I once took a bunch of benadryl... blacked out and made a fool of myself infront of my girlfriends family. Was a good time. That wasn't death bruh, benadryl o.d causes hallucinations. My last trip I looked at a daucus Corota (queen anns lace) and it was dark. The top part turned into a baby on its back wriggling around, then the stem turned into an arm with clawed fingers that grasped the baby and dragged it into the dirt.... was sitting beside my sister (who didn't know I was on it) trying to play it cool but losin' my mind, aha
>>
File: DF, honeybees and farmland.png (463 KB, 909x378) Image search: [Google]
DF, honeybees and farmland.png
463 KB, 909x378
And the best thing about dwarves is that they don't complain when you leave them in agony. They just drink and grumble and remind us all of mom from back before the suicide.
>>
File: rFnqQFd.jpg (22 KB, 567x622) Image search: [Google]
rFnqQFd.jpg
22 KB, 567x622
I need psychiatric help; the thread
>>
>>679838194

You can have like 15 dwarves share a bed and play swordfights around it. This will prepare them to be less gruesomely crippled when they are bathed in acid and get their legs bitten off and shit.
>>
>>679838560
do you make tutorials on that on youtube or smth?
>>
>>679837674
Was too shocked at my autism to say anything. I sorta figured it out when several years and still no legs...
>>
>>679808486
Acid bath tattoos very good
>>
>>679839208
how old were you thats hilarious
Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 37

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.