Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Okay /b/, I need some drug info and i think you guys could help

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 8
File: nn_08tco_pills_130702.jpg (638 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
nn_08tco_pills_130702.jpg
638 KB, 1280x960
Okay /b/, I need some drug info and i think you guys could help me out.
I have a couple of different opioids and I was hoping someone on here could put them in order of how potent they are from least to greatest.
I'm an opioid novice and was just looking for some general help.

So i have:
Hydrocodone 5mg
Tramadol 50mgs
Vicodin 5mgs
Codeine 30mgs
Percocet 5mgs
>>
codeine
percs
vicodin
hydro
tramadol (i hate this stuff)
>>
>>679178000
Fuckin nice trips on the first reply.

Thanks for the simple response.
I also have hydroxyzine, ambien, and xanax. I know they're not opioids, but any kinda experiences are welcome and appreciated.
>>
>>679178000
Also any personal experiences are greatly appreciated.
Why the hate on tramadol? I've heard a lot of people love that shit
>>
>>679178232
Ho ho shit didnt even see those

A lot of people dig Ambien, its a sleeping pill so its supposed to make you feel a little trippy. I took around 3mg and went to work a while ago and just felt tired and spacey, but plenty of other people love em. Xanax is a different story, I love that stuff. High wise, Xanax kind of just makes you feel and act tispy, (or blacked depending on how much you took) and your fears and worries really just melt away. Careful though, I like to take 3.5mg in the morning andf go about my day, and ill usually end up blacking out and stealing a bunch of stuff from safeway.
>>
>>679178337
Yeah i had heard that too, so i was eager to try some, but I took like 450mg of it and it was jsut really underwhelming for the amount I took. It might be because my opiate tolerance is realtively high. Hate probabaly wasnt the right word, more like i was frustrated i wasnt getting higher for as much as i was taking.
>>
>take all opiods except tramadol at the same time
>plug xanex
>throw away tramadol
>use ambien to sleep thru the hangover/withdrawals the next day
>>
Give me the tramadol
>>
>tramadol is a non narcotic
>being this new
>>
>>679178337I have never tried Hydroxyzine so I don't have too much for you there.

Let me know if your curios about first time doses for what youve got.
>>
be careful with percocets they have tylenol in them and can kill ur liver if u dont know the right dose
>>
>>679178656
Alright cool shit. I've been on xanies since i was ten but i've never gotten around to trying to abuse them before, which is why i asked.

I got all the rest from family members and friends and i've just been storing them trying to figure out whats what and what i should start out with if i'm just tryin to get a little buzz.

>>679179060
Yea, i am this new. Fuckin sue me.

>>679178916
I've heard tramadol is one of the worst things to get addicted to, in your experience, is this just not something that actually happens?

>>679179157
I'd probably do a CWE before downing anything, but yea, i drink a shit ton, so my liver isn't in the best shape. thanks for the warning.
>>
>>679178000

I'd back this up, but tramadol is stronger only in terms of CNS depressing. Hydro significantly more recreational.
>>
File: opioid dosing chart.png (27 KB, 630x444) Image search: [Google]
opioid dosing chart.png
27 KB, 630x444
>>679177729
So all opiates have their strength measured relative to Morphine. What you're looking for is an Opioid Analgesic Equivalency

So, morphine is 6.6x as strong as codiene when taken orally. So 200mg codiene is the same as 30mg morphine.

The following list all have roughly the same potency

30mg morphine
30mg Hydrocodone
200mg codiene
20mg percocet

It's a little odd because hydrocodone is stronger than morphine. But they are the same when taken orally at low doses because your stomach acids destroy hydrocodone more than morphine. That's called bioavailability. How much of the opiate ends up being available for your brain to get affected by.

That's part of the reason why doses are different for different types of administration.
>>
>>679177729
Hydrocodone is = to Vicodin dumbass.
So for me codeine is weaker than percocet but at 30mg's those are going to be the best so here is list.
Codeine 30mgs
Percocet 5mgs
Vicodin, hydrocodone 5mgs = same
Tramadol 50mgs = suck

Tramadol sucks and you have to take a crapload to feel anything and high is horrible feeling. Infact they are over the counter in most other countries.

So ya don't bother with them

None of those would do anything for me since I used to be heroin addict, now on methadone.
>>
>>679178656
Ambien is weird, but if u want a kick try snorting it. Hits way faster. It is trippy, but u need to take atleast 10mg and stay awake. Only thing that sucks is u kind of get amnesia
>>
OP here, seriously loving all the advice you guys are providing.

Running out to get more vicodin's. Please keep the thread alive though, I wanna read up on what you guys have to say.

Again, I've never really abused any of the drugs, which is why im asking all this shit. But from what i've gathered, Fuck tramadol and go with the hydro shit
>>
>>679179386
It's kind of important that you do a little bit of research when you take a new opiate. Because of all of this variability, you can't be guaranteed that you will get the right dose.

The opioid analgesic equivalency is the best way to start out figuring how much you need to take. But when you go to a new opiate, the tolerance will still be there but it will be slightly less. So you won't need to take quite as much as the hart says, or you can get a little higher.

Look up "Analgesic Equivalency Charts" and get a basic understanding of Bioavailability and Biouptake. The former is the effeciency of the route of administration, so like how much gets lost or destroyed by your body and biouptake is the rate at which your body absorbs the opiate.

I resommend that you drink Grapefruit juice to help potentiate the opiate, and I also reccommend that you crush the pills up, dissolve them in water and then squirt it up your asshole.

Your stomach acid will destroy alot of the opiate. Oral administration is often about 60% effecient for most opiates and the uptake is slow. Rectal administration is upwards of 90% effecient and the uptake rate is much faster. So, for the same amount of opiate you get significantly higher.
>>
>>679179386
Ya, morphine taking orally sucks ass. I used to get high off it when I had no tolerance but honestly percocet 30mg's are best pills. Unless you can get fentanyl, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), or oxymorphone (opana). The fentanyl patches are the shit if you break them open and smoke the shit inside! OMG so good.
>>
>>679177777
>>
>>679179494
Oh, fuck yes. Tramadol is next to worthless. If yo have no tolerance you may have luck getting a buzz off of it. But I doubt that you'll get any high from it. It's next to shit.
>>
do not mix them

you will die

do not mix tramadol with other opiates you will most likely have a seizure.. even with just one single pill there is a major risk of it

the opioid equivalency chart is for long term patients who are in serious pain needing to switch between opiates to receive relief from pain

there is a difference between someone who has zero tolerance and someone who is on a life long regiment of opiates

the same dosing for people with tolerance will kill you..

one pill is enough to stop you breathing because of serious cns depression

for more fun look up all the possible side effects on a site like drugs.com

pro tip vape cannabis if you want to get high and seek counseling from professionals if you feel you are needing to get high

if you feel you are in physical pain see actual medical doctors not asking /b

don't abuse opiates they are so easy to kill yourself by not knowing what you're doing.. mixing with alcohol or other cns depressants like xanax.. easy cns death the second you fall asleep or "nod off"

seek professional help and trash your stash b4 u wreck urself m8
>>
>>679180081
Holy fuck I love fentanyl. Especially the gel patches. They use citric acid for the base, so the fluid tastes good. Not to mention it's a fucking amazing high.
>>
>>679179269
10mg is a relatively "safe" dose for a recreational time on the vicodin and hydro. But since youve only got 5 of each id say youd probably be good to take them both and have a good time. Maybe even only take a 5mg if youre just trying for a little buzz.

I dont know how someone would get addicted to tramadol when things like hydro and vicodin exist.

CWE is always a good idea and id reccomend it if youre not too lazy.
>>
>>679180292
You're sucking on extended release patches that can easily kill you

you're lucky you haven't died yet seek professional help for your addiction you idiot
>>
>>679180013
I wouldn't say fuck the tramadol outright. You most likely will not get any significant high from it, but it wouldn't hurt to take it with another opiate. Or, if you haven't taken any opiate before, you may get obscenely lucky and get high from it.
>>
>>679177729

First off tramadol is garbage just throw it away or risk having a seizure try to get high off of it. The rest of it I personally could take all of it in one go and have a good little buzz. Without tolerance I use to be able to take 5mg of perc and feel good, 10mg if I felt like getting really fucked up. But it all depends on body weight, etc. What you have right there with no tolerance could fuck you up for a few hours.
>>
>>679180160
>>679180482
OH FUCK! I forgot about that. Yeah, Tramadol does have a problem with siezures. I remember the problem primarily being with withdrawls from Trama, but it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>679180482
do not mix tramadol with other opiates--IT WILL give you a seizure which in itself can hurt you or cause long term permanent damage.

I know there are a lot of addicts in this thread but god damn educate yourself instead of using this willful ignorance
>>
>>679177729
pretty sure percocets is the most potent out of that list followed by hydrocodone

really though, all of those painkillers are weak shit
>>
>>679180365
>>679180160
Let me add that I support most of whats being said here and by no means is taking these pills a good idea. But I enjoy giving information on stuff and letting people come to the ir own decisions.

Just be careful, and remember its much much much better to take something and not feel as much as you were hoping than to feel too much and have something terrible happen.
>>
>>679180428
They're only extended release because they designed the permeable membrane that makes the contact point between the patch and your skin to have a specific transfer rate.

If the idea of abusing an extended release patch was inherently dangerous, then all opiates would be dangerous for the same reason. All opiates have an extended release version. The trick is that you have to get the right dosage and not take too much. That's easily done by taking less than you need and raising your dose until you feel just right. Titrating.
>>
>>679177729
Tram is not an opiate. It stimulates the opiate receptors. Jesus Christ. It's a nice clean high. I'd your a junkie it won't do shot for you except help if you don't have anything else. God damn
>>
>>679180810
Yeah. I forgot about the siezure problems with Trama. Thank you for pointing that out.
>>
been using heroin every day for 2 weeks. now i've got to stop, can't take the pain on my lungs any more, can't take any more itching and i can't keep on spending. 400mg/day for 14 days then cold turkey, approx how much is this gonna hurt?
also been using shitloads of crack but don't seem to get any w/d from that, either that or it's masked by alcohol hangovers.
wat do
inb4 krapum, does nothing for me.
>>
>>679180482
Oh shit I didnt even think about this! OP Disregard my other post about 5mg of vicodin or hydro, Take some Tramadol first since you have no tolerance. Might actually be a good time for ya.
>>
>>679181034
Poppy Seed Tea. It's effectively codiene and morphine with a little bit of other active alkaloids. If you find decent seeds you will be able to get high. With mediocre seeds, you'll at least be able to get through the shakes.
>>
>>679181034
get the hell out you filthy street drug addict. This thread is for high functioning pill junkies only.

/s
>>
>>679181034
Good luck man. That's going to suck bad. Get some Imodium for the diarrhea/stomach cramps. Sucks Kratom doesn't work for you. I just used it to get off dilaudid.
>>
>>679181034
congrats youre physically addicted

go seek professional help (most likely a pysch ward or drug clinic with inpatient) so you don't seize up and die or some other shit from withdrawl
>>
>>679181120
>>679181024
>>679180810

Don't risk the Tramadol. It's very unlikely to get you high if you have ever taken another opiate. And there is a significant chance to get seizures. Not worth the risk /b/ro.
>>
>>679181287
>seize up and die
not happening from 2 weeks use. i used codeine every day for 5 fkn years then went cold turkey. took like 5 months but i got through it. no way is it gonna be that bad, surely.
>>
>>679181034
Also, try to get a benzo or something that will relax you. Even gabapentin will do the trick and keep you from have a seizure.
>>
>>679181399
>try to get a benzo
addicted as fuck to diazepam, tolerance is huge.
i do have gabapentin though, how much should i take?
>>
>>679180428

shut the fuck up
>>
If u take any other prescriptions check to see if they interact with tramadol. They interact negatively with all other sorts of things besides opiods. That stuff is trash I had a leg injury where my knee swelled up to the size of a basketball and my shitty doc at the time had given me a bunch of those. I took ibprofen instead tram fucking sucks.
>>
>>679181241
>Imodium
ok will try
>suck bad
really? from 2 piddling weeks? ugh.
>>679181233
hush now child.
>>679181213
>Poppy Seed Tea.
using my last dose now, can i buy that stuff on the highstreet? cold turkey is likely to hit in like 12hrs. dont have time to order online
>>
>>679181399
Yo whats the run down on that gabapentin? Ive got 4x 400mg pills, are they really any different from your average soma?
>>
>>679181399
If you take Gaba, don't take a huge dose. It seems that Gaba has a goldilocks zone of maximum potency. Above that, it seems to actually self-negate. I've taken Gaba before and can personally attest to the fact that it doens't do anything extra if you take a super large dose. I can't speak to the fact that it reduces effectiveness, but there are enough trip-reports on Erowid to at least lend some legitimacy to the idea.

Gaba does absolute fucking wonders to help you through withdrawls though.
>>
>>679178337

I don't know why people hate on trams either. Different strokes for different folks. I had a massive tolerance to vicodin and perc's for years and I started poppin 300mg of tram at a time and I would have a pretty nice high - except it lasted 6 - 8 hours instead of 1 - 2 hours like vic's and perc's. If someone offered me a handful of perc/vic's or a handful of trams, I'd personally take the trams.
>>
>>679181370
>>679181489

seek professional medical help

pls be a troll

I can't read this thread anymore lol gl on selfwithdrawl..

If not a troll here is to hoping you don't die from being a cowardly fuck who won't seek actual medical advice from a doctor (THEY WILL HELP YOU NOT LAUGH AT YOUR ADDICTION ETC) There are free clinics.. etc

anyway good luck l8r
>>
OP here again, so i think i'll pass on risking the tramadol like you guys recommended.
And the mg dosages are just what the individual pills are. I have multiple pills of each. Roughly around 10 vicodin, 10 tramadol, 16 codeine, 5 oxycodone, and 4 hydrocodone
>>
Fuck, I loves me some tramadol. Each to their own I guess, but if anyone happens to have a fuck load laying about they don't want, well, send 'em my way.
>>
>>679181241

you dont take loperamide (generic imodium) for the cramps and diarrhea

you take ~50mg of the generic kind to get rid of withdrawal. its a really weak opiate. you take enough, you will alleviate withdrawal almost completely.
>>
>>679181732

Also noticed you asked its bad to get addicted to. Yeah, kinda. Withdraws are fucking awful on trams. I had no problem after a day or two quitting shit like vics. Trams fucked me up for 2 weeks with pretty nasty withdrawals.
>>
>>679178337
I've never tried tramadol so I couldn't say. What I can say is that as far as enjoyment goes, it's subjective. Most people seem to prefer percocet over hydros. Personally though I like hydros much more. In fact as far as euphoria goes, percocet doesn't do much for me. I'm not saying it has no effect at all, just that to me it's less enjoyable. As a painkiller I would take it over the hydros though.

Oral morphine kind of sucks. Alone. Speed is my drug of choice though, and combined with it, oral morphine is fucking amazing.
>>
>>679178000
This
>>
>>679181586
Are you in England? You might be able to get some. You'll have to get it from a bulk supplier though. When you buy the little 3oz bottles, it costs way the fuck more and they wash the seeds better.

When you buy cheap seed, they don't wash the seeds as thoroughly and as a result leave more of the active alkaloids on the surface of each seed.

If you're in the US, a bulk seller like WinCo should have seeds that at least work.

Note: Do not buy seeds that smell like pepper. The seeds you're looking for should have a white dust like exterior (That's the dried opium latex) and should smell like playdough. If they don't then the seeds are worthless and contain next to no opiates.
>>
Quit being a pussy and shoot some heroin or coke
>>
>>679181694
>Gaba does absolute fucking wonders to help you through withdrawls though.
awesome. i've got like 100 of them. what dose do you suggest?
>>
>>679182088
>Are you in England?
yeah
>You might be able to get some.
ok looking online for local suppliers

2 weeks on smack won't be anything like as bad as 5yrs on codeine, right?
>>
>>679181912

his advice was horrible. codeine is stronger than oxy? not even close. vicodin and hydro is the same thing.
>>
>>679181760
Shit homie youre rich, what a stash! my vote is a 5mg oxy if youre looking to kinda jump straight into it, or a 5mg hydro if you just want a taste.

Oh and if you take any of these for multiple days at a time, you run the risk of not only getting addicted to them, but youre gonna get constipated as fuck.
>>
>>679182260

no one can answer that for you

it won't feel nice. that's all you need to know.
>>
>>679182154
What mg? I took about 700-900mg. But I'd reccommend that you start out at like 500mg. You can always take more, right?
>>
>>679182318
you seem salty
>>
>>679182260
not that anon but dried poppy pods can be bought real easy from a whole bunch of online flower arranging type shops... I got a whole massive fucking sack of the things for like £20 last year. Threw them away though because I thought i was going to kill myself and didn't want anyone finding them and thinking i was a junkie.

also, fuck that heroin shit off dude pls.
>>
>>679182260
Dude, why don't you buy Paramol? It may be a little expensive, but it will help you with the shakes. My dose was like 400-500mg Morphine, but on like 900-1200mg of paramol taken rectally gets me nice and roasty toasty.
>>
>>679182433
i think they're only 100mg pills
>>679182411
>it won't feel nice.
i've been through ct from 4,5,6 days use before, just never 14.
>>679182552
>online flower arranging type shops
looking
>get off heroin
yeah this might be a good idea. damn it's moreish though.
>>679182615
>Paramol
never heard of it
>>
>>679178337
Back when I used to use opiates I loved tramadol. I found the high comparitive to hydro/oxy but with a little different kick due to the SNRI activity. I had to stop doing it though because my tolerance was through the fucking roof and I'd end up taking 800+mgs per day.

>>679178232
If you take 15-20mg of ambien and fight off the sleep it's a pretty fun experience. I remember sitting at my grandma's house at about 2am and the last thing I remember was playing halo 2. Next thing I know, I woke up on the floor around 3pm with recordings of me speaking complete nonsense on my phone, and pictures/videos of me outside somewhere.
>>
>>679182701
>yeah this might be a good idea. damn it's moreish though.
I can imagine. I loves me some opiods and, well, yeah... Not going there.

>>679182615
>Dude, why don't you buy Paramol

lots of paracetamol in that shit... can't take enough to get proper buzz can ya? you in the uk or have any tips i might've missed? rectally you say.... wait... i have no idea. pls explain
>>
>>679179269
Withdrawals from tramadol are HORRIBLE and the tolerance builds up extremely fast. Faster than other opiods. I'm the guy that was taking 800+mg a day and I had to stop because I was concerned that I was actually going to die
>>
>>679181370
Codeine sucks dick as a pain killer, also I'm allergic to it. Swell up like a balloon and break out in hives. No resp probs tho
>>
will coke/crack/alcohol help me to get off heroin? have some of those as well as gabapentin
>>
>>679181601
I was taking much more than that per day but I had a larger script. Definitely take it with food to increase the bioavailability, as you don't have much. I would take 1 as needed when you feel anxious.
>>
Tramadol- garbage
Codeine
Hydro/vicodin- same thing
Percocet- mmmm oxycodone
>>
don't like tramadol personally. not on it's own anyway. 400mg plus loads of weed feels pretty nice though. was so rekt i couldn't safely cross roads.
>>
>>679183290
Try adderal, a bit less addictive.
>>
>>679182701
I would go with a starting dose of 400mg at the first signs of withdrawal. I used about 800-1200 every 4 hours or so. I'm not a doctor ofc but I have had my fair share with a bunch of different medications and I know my shit.
>>
>>679183581
don't think i can get any. can only get otc stuff

what about more heroin, and tapering the dose down? from 400mg/day to 0 seems like it may kinda suck.
>>
>>679183687
If you can't get addies try the coke, tapering won't work either, not unless you do it over the course of months.
>>
>>679183676
alright thanks.
fug, not looking forward to this.
oh well. had an awesome 2 weeks at least.
>>
>>679182701
If you're living in the Uk, you can go to any pharmacy and ask for Paramol. It comes in a black box. Buy a box of 32. It should cost you 6 quid. It's about 1/4 as strong as hydrocodone, but it's the strongest that you can buy legally. Just bounce between different chemists and buy that shit up.
>>
so where do you all get your prescription meds from then?

personally (uk) i had a bunch of tramadols for a slipped disc, still get 30/500 co-codamols on a repeat prescription for that regularly, neurofen plus adds a little more codeine without having to take more paracetamol than is healthy, RC benzos are still (just) legal to buy for the time being, and codeine linctus from an online chemist tops it off nicely.
>>
>>679183842
>Paramol
won't using opioids stop me from getting off the smack though? i mean if i'm still using won't the addiction remain?
i do have like 10 8mg codeine pills...
>>
>>679183290
It probably would ease the withdrawals but I wouldn't start a new addiction. Gabapentin works great for the anxiety and should help you sleep. If you want to get off it I would personally have a drink or two to take the edge off. If kratom works for you then definitely take that. I actually regretted not ordering it sooner during my withdrawals. I had actually forgot how much it helps.
>>
>>679183008
You'll have to do a Cold Water Extraction. Crush up the pills, then mix with some water and filter off the solid shit. Opiates are water soluible but paracetamol isn't You can then drink that water or do like I do and take a big crap and then shove it up your asshole. Works wonders.
>>
>>679183956
Quitting cold turkey sucks and, with smack, can be lethal. The safest thing to do is to wean yourself off. You're more likely to do it, and you'll still be able to function if you do.
>>
>>679184046
CWE, cool.. done it a couple times before but never been quite cool with the idea, safety wise.

do you shove the water up your ass? how does that work? better than normal ingestion?
>>
>>679183956
No do not cold turkey. You can die. Take a weaker opiate substitute. Seems counter productive but it will save you.
>>
>>679180045
This is important info right there. Also guys, do your own research as well and not only ask on 4chan. Go to erowid and stuff
>>
>>679184318
>/b/ - probably the only place on the internet where suggesting putting something up your ass is met with questions of bioavalibility rather than "no dude wtf"
>>
File: 1457465798444.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457465798444.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>679177729
i used to fuck a pill head.
she'd come over every once in awhile while her kid was staying at college.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of raising her child, and motherhood. she told me it reminded her of how much she missed her child. it made her and me cum buckets.

this was the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
>>679184533
i've gone ct like 100 times, just never from 2 weeks worth. will it really be so much different than 6 days of use? iv'e done that shit loads of times. am 'okish' within like 5 days
>>
>>679184318
Biovailability comes to the 2nd highest point. Shooting up is the best but fuck that. Certain opiates such as hydromorphone/oxymorphone actually have a shitty bio if you eat them.
>>
just occurred to me that i haven't eaten ANYthing in like 4 days. zero hunger. guessing i should force some food down, or no?
>>
>>679177729
Throw thos tramys away its trash u b better eating 8 motren
>>
>>679184797
Yes or puke your choice plus ulcers
>>
>>679184695
I suppose it's different for everyone. Maybe it won't be as bad as it was for me. Regardless you should not come off like that. Even if it won't kill you will want to die.
>>
>>679184774
oh cool. might have to try that.
>>
>>679184318
It's entirely safe. The only think you risk is there being paracetamol left over in the wash. However, if you get a bunch of solid stuff left over, then you know that you have gotten rid of the majority of the paracetamol.

Yeah, you either ingest or squirt the fluid up your bum. You would think that it would be like an enema and your butt would immediately want to squirt it back out, but it doesn't.

Use about 250ml of water per box of paramol and be sure to take a crap before putting it up your bum.

For the device you use to put it up your ass, you can make a makeshift enema bag out of a pen, some tape and a plastic bag. Just put your ass in the air and then squirt the fluid up your bum making sure your stomach is relaxed and not clenched. Your asshole will actually pull a vacuum and help suck the fluid out of the bag.

If you put it up your bum, it's even safe because the paracetamol has a hard time passing through the mucosal lining of your colon if it isn't dissolved. So any paracetamol that is left in the baggy will just stay in your bum and not be absorbed into your blood stream. But that doesn't mean you can't filter it off, the powder will clog up the lining of your colon and make it harder for the opiates to pass into your blood stream.
>>
>>679178000
Vicodin IS hydro you autist.
>>
>>679184957
no money left, lol. haven't got an choice.

can anyone recommend a decent new tv series to take my mind off things? i remember when i came off codeine seconds seemed like hours. being occupied helped a lot.

there's a chance i may murder my neighbour's yappy little fucking cunt of a dog in coming days.
>>
>>679185057
major appreciation for the long and informative post there anon. i will have to give that a whirl.

much thanks.
>>
>>679184628
Erowid is literally a life saver. Look through the trip-reports to get your mindset into what you'll be doing and then use the repository of data to make sure your dosage is right.

And look up an Analgesic Equivalency chart to make sure your dose is right if you are trying out a new opiate and you only have your tolerance on a different one to guide you.
>>
>>679185057
Wow doesn't seem like you drugs at all
>>
>>679185172
Depends what you're into. I've been watch Nurse Jackie for awhile now. But, it's about using pills and might make you feel worse. American Horror Story is good, except the new season. I can't think of anymore at the moment.
>>
>>679178000
Did you just put codeine at the top? LOOOOL

Hey OP, the real order is as follows:

>Percocet 5mgs
>Vicodin/Hydrocodone 5mgs
>Codeine 30mgs
>Tramadol 50mgs

Percocet (oxycodone) is more powerful than hydrocodone (which is what is in Vicodin). Codeine is comparable to hydrocodone by a ratio of roughly 1:6 (as in 30mg codeine is about equal to 5mg hydrocodone). Tramadol is weaker even further.
>>
>>679185172
Oh, Dexter is pretty good also.
>>
>>679185408
cheers will look
>>
OP

>>679182406
i can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic about me being rich, cuz i figured what i had wasn't all that much.

Also, to everyone bitchin about how hydro and vicodin are the same, my fuckin bad. I'm a newbie at this shit.
Thanks for everyone that isn't a fuckin dick, I plan on taking all advice into consideration.
>>
Percocet>vicodin>codeine>tramadol
>>
>>679185614
my nigga >>679185443
>>
fug. my gabapentin are 3 years out of date.
oh well. here goes nothing.
>>
>>679185242
No problem.

Check list of things to do.
1. Use Analgestic Equivalency chart to look up your dosage
2. Crush Pills
3. Add water
4. Filter off the undissolved shit. [If it all dissolves, do extra research to make sure your pills are what you think they are]
5.Either ingest or take a crap then administer rectally.

Be safe /b/ro and always be sure to start off with a low dose if you're not 100% sure your dose is safe. From one user to another, OD'ing is no fucking joke.
>>
>>679185548
Yup. Make sure to check out erowid and google to get appropriate dosages.
>>
>>679185708
That's ok they should still be effective. Eat food with them every time. It will help with absorption.
>>
>>679185919
>Eat
urgh don't wanna.
but mkay. fuck. not looking forward to this at all. why does smack have to be such a bitch to come off?
>>
>>679185709
excellent, thanks again anon.
>>
>>679184636
Kek true, I've done it with many tryptamines and other drugs already. Even on drug forums people are like wtf dude, but /b/ is just different. A magical place
>>
>>679186077
>why does smack have to be such a bitch to come off?
to be fair it's not like you weren't warned lol
>>
>>679186077
Anytime something seems great there's always a catch.
>>
>>679185919
Yeah. But drink a good glass of water with them and only eat a little bit after you take the pills. IT helps with absorption, but the gaba can get absorbed into the food matter and take way longer to get into your system if you're not careful.
>>
>>679186077
Just eat a few crackers or some chocolate or something. The point isn't to eat, but to get the gastric juices flowing.
>>
>>679186167
>not like you weren't warned lol
it's bullshit with booze though. i can drink 2 bottles of vodka a day for months, then stop instantly and within 1 day feel fine.
i get no comedown from crack either.
even after 14 years of benzos i can stop using for weeks and all i get is some anxiety.
heroin on the other hand? fucking madman.
>>
>>679182935
howd you quit opiates
>>
>>679185057
>250ml of water
Wow that's a shitload of water. I only used max 20 ml in a non-pointy syringe. But that was with tryptamines and I only needed like up to 100mg of them.

But 250ml is really a lot
>>
>>679186287
i just forcefed myself a spoonful of a meal i cooked like 4 days ago, lol. all i could manage.
>>
>>679186214
Yeah, just eat a small amount of food I should have mentioned.
>>
man it's gonna be weird having a sex drive again. zero desire to fap for 2 weeks.
i should probably get some sulphuric acid to unblock the toilet too. i haven't shat for weeks.
fml
>>
>>679186549
Yeah opiates were a boner killer for me.
>>
>>679186372
dude it's pretty much universally recognised as the most addictive shit in existence.

i don't mean to sound too sarcastic btw, and i do wish you the best of luck getting off it safely.
>>
>>679186750
>i do wish you the best of luck getting off it safely.
thanks. sigh.
fuck man i'm tempted to just sell some shit and stay on it.
nope. nopenopenopenope bad. bad bad bad.
r-r-right?
fug.
>>
>>679186381
Fuck. You're right. It should only be 100ml of water. I was going by how much volume there is when you mix it. The crushed pills make a fair bit of volume.

Though, you have to use alot though because it a full 32 pills worth. It may take less than that to fully dissolve the opiates, but if you use just the amount needed to dissolve the dihydrocodine then you'll end up losing alot. The powder remains moist after you filter off the water, and that water contains the good stuff. The more you use, the less you lose. But yeah, it is alot of water.

How many pills do you use for your CWE? I'm using over the counter Paramol for mine, so I have to use alot. It sucks to not have any connects out here in england after I moved from the US.But, Paramol gets me by.
>>
>>679186549
Yeah but I probably missed somethings but check some stuff out on bluelight or any relevant site. Some people say loperamide at high dosages helped them. It's an opiate but doesn't really cross the blood brain barrier so you don't get high. But it has the anti diarrhea effect to it of morphine. So if you start shitting your brains out then take some.
>>
>>679186703
I never have a problem getting a hard-on with opiates. However, I have a damn hard time getting off when I'm on them. My wife doesn't mind though. She get to get fucked for a couple hours every time I take a dose.

She even takes opiates so I can ravage her asshole. She's too good for me. Haha.
>>
>>679187089
>if you start shitting your brains out then take some.
lolk.
ah man hard drugs are retarded. i only used this shit to get off vodka. been nice having no hangovers for a while at least.
>>
>>679186968
DO NOT look for an excuse to use. I tried it but my buddy helped me out to make sure I didn't use again. You will try to convince yourself. Just remember that if you took it again, you'll be starting all over and end up not owning a single thing.
>>
>>679187250
>I never have a problem getting a hard-on with opiates.
i can get hard, i just don't give a shit. zero interest in girls
>>
thoughts on this? seems pretty well researched and pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
>>679187471
>tfw got nobody
any qt femanons in uk wanna come and be my nurse for the next couple of weeks while i get through this shit? i've got quite a stash of really nice crack and like 2g's of peruvian fishscale you can have in daily chunks as payment
>>
>>679187316
Yeah. If you want to kick the habit, you have to come to the realization that you're an addict. That means you'll do a whole lot to get a buzz. Any excuses mean that you won't quit.

If it's time for you to do so, just man up and get off of the smack.
>>
>>679186968
YEP... BAD.

NO.

BAD ANON.

Like the other anon said paramol is the strongest OTC opiate you can buy so get some of that to ease the pain. And some neurofen plus to go with it, as it's ibuprofen mixed with 12.5mg of codeine per pill so won't tip you over the safe paracetamol line like taking more paramol would.

two paramol, two neuro plus, that's about as much as you can get legally and easily to aid with the withdrawal. do a CWE if you're really desperate for more opiates to get you through the worst of it.
>>
>>679187722
>sulk
>>
>>679186380
Weaning myself off and smoking a ton of weed. Once I stopped taking them period I started drinking. Now I'm pretty much an alcoholic but I can go a few days without drinking, where with the opiates I'd be fiending and withdrawing immediately if I didn't get a dose in me
>>
>>679187676
What part of the UK are you in?
>>
>>679187880
near ipswich
>>
>>679187722
just don't substitute one addiction for another. be careful with that shit.
>>
>>679185443

this is the correct info..
>>
>>679187880
oh and my dealer is like something from the fkn wire. his stuff is insanely pure, and i get 200mg bags for £10. pretty sure the heroin is #3 mixed with fentanyl, and like £2 worth of crack blows my fucking head off
>>
>>679187911
well fuck me, i was convinced you'd be scottish.
>>
>>679187911
Fuck, If you were closer, I'd help you free of charge.

I'm in Notts
>>
File: kil.jpg (33 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
kil.jpg
33 KB, 530x444
>>679188092
>If
>>
>>679188171
Sorry /b/ro. Haha.
>>
>>679184653
top kek
>>
>>679184653
I lol'd
>>
>>679187471
Looks right. Some people use as an escape; most do. My gf for example likes an occasional buzz of course, but she's pretty content with life as it is and doesn't have an addictive personality. I on the other hand do have one.
>>
>>679187811
i feel you, i dunno id rather do opiates than drink i must be fucked
>>
>>679188092
Same but I'm in the US. Sucks man. At least you have an over the counter option. Here you have to go to a clinic if you want some sort of opiate type relief. I think you will do great.
>>
>>679188580
Same here. I drank a lot when I was stationed in Germany. Shit made me depressed after awhile. Drinking has never been my main taste, not even close. Anything other than drinking I enjoy.
>>
>>679185443
he is right, hell hydros 5mgs won't even do anything for me anymore, i am on oxymorphone 20mg, i would only 5mg oxymorphone for someone new.
>>
>>679187471
I've seen that research before. It does seem very likely to be true. I know that I use alot more when I'm alone.

I'm surprised that 90% of /b/tards aren't heroin addicts knowing this. But I guess that Grade A tentacle porn does the trick too.
>>
>>679188580
I love opiates, I wish I could do them all the time without being a straight addict. Opiate addiction really fucked my life up so I just stay away. Every once and a while I might get a few hydros or oxys but generally I just drink and smoke a little weed
>>
>>679188697
Yeah. I recently moved out here for college. It actually costs me about the same out here for my addiction. The pills are cheaper then what I got back in the states, but the potency is correspondingly weaker.
>>
i've got 200mg of heroin left. should i use it all now and get it all over with, or save it and do a little every day...?
>pls say use now pls
>>
>>679189341
Ikr that with no tolerance build up would be great.
>>
>>679189546
I would try to split it up but I know it's harder than it sounds. Just knowing the fact that you will have some each day should mentally help you.
>>
>>679189546
down the toilet right now anon. be done with it.
>>
>>679189546
Wait for as long as you can manage, then use only what you need to to get a little bit of a buzz at most. You can still get your money's worth out of it, and help ween yourself off of it at the same time.

Or, you can give it all to me. That's the other option. You know, tax for the information. Haha
>>
>>679189853
>>679189869
>>679189873
thanks for the advice anons.
ugh. never again.
nobody use this shit, it's retarded and not at all worth it. ANYthing but heroin.
>>
>>679189869
This is the best route. But you know you're a filthy addict, and you know that you can manage to flush perfectly good H.
>>
>>679190061
Yeah. H is pretty much the king of shit opiates. It may be one of the strongest you can get, but you can't be guaranteed of its contents, and its fucking horribly addictive. Rx pills are the way to go. Way safer, consistent dosage and not as addictive.

I mean, they're fucking addictive. But H has a strong liklihood of killing you from withdrawls.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (127 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
127 KB, 960x640
>>679190061
btw... i've been using for 18 months. always managed to keep it to 2-3 consecutive days, or 6 absolute max. never thought i'd end up using for 2 weeks straight. well surprise surprise, here i am.
never again.

thanks for all the advice anons. gonna go see if i can hunt down some clean bedding, a puke bucket, some easy food and something to keep myself occupied.
i'll probably be posting on /b/ like 24/7 for the next couple of weeks while i go through this shit. i NEVER sleep, and if i do it's for like 20 mins, after which i wake to horrific nightmares. peace out. see you all around maybe.
>>
>>679190483
Good luck /b/ro. Be a good example for the rest of us filthy fucking addicts.
>>
>>679190483
Good luck!
>>
>>679190483
ween yourself off of it, use it in smaller amounts so you won't go through such harsh withdrawals, this is a perfect opertunity to get yourself free of it.
>>
>>679190483
Oh, one last tip. Find a grill who gives bomb head and wants to be your sexual slave. The best addiction to replace your current one.
>>
>>679186380
turned into a masochist
>>
>>679191115
for some reason pain aint that bad,

its the mental shit
>>
>>679191374
Yeah. I agree. But the nausea and the fucking watery shits aren't to be taken lightly.
>>
>>679191374
the nightmares suck. so vivid and real omg.
time passing so ridiculously slowly is horrible.
the lethargy is awful.
that stinking sweat is disgusting.
the fevers are fucking horrible. one moment frozen the next roasted and drenched in sweat.
constantly thinking you're having a heart attack is scary shit.
the aches ALL over your body are fucking terribad.
the twitching legs is the WORST shit of the lot. restless leg syndrome is the devil.
then comes like 6 months or more of an intense depression, causing near-unbearable cravings and relapses in shitloads of ppl. kek
>>
>>679191615

I have Rx for:

Hydrocodone
Xanax
Ambien

I have an oral swab for work tomorrow, I havn't taken the hydrocodone for about 7 days. When I take the test it will have been about 40 hours since I took 2 mg of xanax and 10mg of ambien.

Any chance they can detect any of these? I was told the test is pretty standard and only takes about 10 minutes to process. I can proove I'm prescribed them legally, but I rather it not even come up.
>>
>>679192285
how did you manage to end up with such a nice selection of prescriptions?
>>
>>679192285
drug testing at work is one of the most evil fucking things in america imo. what the fuck business is it of anyone's what you do with your spare time? you're literally selling your life for a paycheque. i'd rather work in mcdonalds.
>>
>>679192112
i started taking opiates because i had RLS completely pointless I know. I don't know what causes this shit I honestly feel like i had nerve damage in my legs or something.
>>
>>679192285
You have a legal Rx for all of them? Well, if that's the case, it doesn't matter. There isn't a thing they can do about it.

Depending on what they check for, they will be able to see the Hydro and the Xanax, as places often test for Benzos and Opiates. Better yet. If you have a scrip for any opiate, you can take street heroin pretty safely. They don't check to see what type of opiate you have in your system. They can only check to see if it's opiates in general.

So, they will likely see the Hydro. The Xanax is unlikely but is possible. The ambien is checked for by no one unless it happens to test positively for amphetamines, opiates or benzos.

You have nothing to worry about though. If you have a legal prescription, you're in the clear.
>>
>>679192918
They prescribed you opiates for Restless Leg Syndrome?!? Wtf? The others I can see, but there is no reason to prescribe you opiates for RLS. wtf.
>>
>>679192658

years of anxiety and sleep problems with no response to talk therapy is how i got the xanax and ambien
>both of these are awesome, they feel great and have little side effects. i know if i quit xaxax the withdrawls can be bad though

Years of backpain, no response to chiro or PT, and no surgery available. I have a fucked up disc in my back, I get 120, 10 mg hydrocodones a month.
>i quit them for now because the stomach pain and the shits are worse than the backpain. Plus if I ever back on them, I'll have a nice stockpile since I'm going to keep getting them even if I'm not taking them.

>>679193269
Yep, I'm going to keep the vials in my car incase I test positive. I have a note from my back pain doctor, and a phone number for my pysch as well.

but hydrocodone might still test positive even if it will be nearly 7 days?
>>
>>679193469
lmao no gabapentin for that. sorta worked.
but vicodin worked much better, then opana, now fentanyl
>>
Codeine is the strongest
then Percocet
then Vicodin
then Hydrocodone
and finally Tramadol (0/10, do not recommend, shitty high)
>>
File: 20160413_211032.png (918 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
20160413_211032.png
918 KB, 1200x676
kay, bedding changed. forced down a few spoonfuls of food and built a little recovery kit. managed to get my dealer to bring me some crappy 2mg diaz, getting some blues whenever he has more in stock. got 300mg gaba pills, one box full. some paracetamol, and some grapes and peanut butter for instant food. burning the last 200mg of smack now, keeping the crack to see whether that helps at all.
i estimate that by like 5pm tomorrow the w/d will begin to hit home. this kit i all i have.
doing this shit and not looking back. fuck you heroin.
anyone else addicted and wanna kick it with me? i'll post a thread tomorrow at 5PM GMT, ctrl+F "heroin".
booyah, let's do this thing.
>>
>>679194234
love you bruv, stay strong.
>>
>>679193877
I too have a fucked disc, unfortunately i only get 30/500 cocodomols, kinda ok i guess but not the most fun ever.

all those meds sound fun when written out of context... but, well, probably better just to be healthy to begin with eh.
>>
>>679193877
Yeah. It's possible. It normally would be undetectable after 3-4 days. But if you have a slow metabolism it might still be in your system in large enough quantities to be detected.

You should be in the clear. But it's not an impossibility.
>>
>>679194367
ily2anon, peace bro
>>
>>679194425
I have two dislocated vertebrae. I get 6000mg per month of co-codamol as well. I space out my dosing and take 900mg per dose.
>>
>>679194234
The crack won't help at all except in the fact that it will make you feel better. It won't get rid of the withdrawl symptoms.

If I were you, I'd get rid of the crack. That shit is worse than the smack.

Come out to Notts and I'll chill with you. Haha.
>>
>>679194670
you do a CWE to get all that 900mg at once?

i've never come anywhere near that amount of dose. what's it like?
>>
>>679194970
lmao i was thinking the same thing, crack will make you crazy as shit and withdrawling haha
>>
>>679195199
Yeah. A 900mg CWE. Haha. I have to take some antihistamines to get rid of the itchiness, but the high is good. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but you get a good nod off of 900mg.
>>
>>679194970
>except in the fact that it will make you feel better
sounds ok to me!
lol, yeah notts is too far. and i get the feeling i'm not gonna be driving anywhere anytime soon.

i know this isn't gonna change anyone's mind. people have to learn for themselves... but heroin is not worth it. simple as. it's evil. use meth, crack, coke... even use prescription opiates, use anything except heroin. this shit is just dumb.
>>679195506
ah well, it's my only hope of feeling anywhere good anytime soon, guess i'll find out tomorrow
>>
>>679195506
Haha. Yeah. I've never done crack. But meth is a bitch. I only did it for a week, but that week was a fucking bitch.

Dude, it's only a few hours for a trip out to Notts from your place I'd consider a trip out to ipswitch, but I have shit to do on friday.

email me at:

[email protected]

It's a burner email address. I'm not going to post my real one on fucking /b/. Haha.
>>
>>679177729
Start banging heroin because that's where your headed. I started doing 5mg vics now i bang a bundle in one shot
>>
>>679195675
nice.
>>
>>679196166
alright cool, i'll sling an email at you if i think imma die and need to get out, lol. this crack seriously is incredible-tier, like 30mg is all it takes to get rekt and i've got over half a gram i can share.
i'll post a thread tomorrow at 5pm GMT though, hopefully some others try to kick it too, and we could have regular /b/N.A type meets
>>
>>679180081
Damn the gel would get me high as heroin, smoking that poof god damn nigga
>>
>>679178000
Tramadol is non narcotic
>>
>>679196592
Fuck yes. Fentanyl is fucking amazing. Top tier opiate.
>>
>>679180045
>Grapefruit juice to help potentiate the opiate
Does this work when smoking?
>>
>>679196800
>Fentanyl
i feel like any posts about fent on /b/ should come with a disclaimer. that shit is like a motherfucking serial killer. 1 microgram too much and you're dead. kids on /b/ don't know what they're fucking with, but probably have access to that crazy shit in the tech age. even long-term junkies OD on fent. be careful /b/
>>
>>679191115
Is this a legit strategy for dealing with chronic pain? How easy is it to become a masochist?
>>
>>679192918
i once had a spinal tap go wrong, and the doc rammed a needle into a nerve in my spine. the pain was so bad i was immediately covered in sweat, then lost consciousness and apparently had a seizure. yeah that was real pain.
interesting thing is though, that for months afterwards i had RLS. nobody knows what causes it, but having nerves in my spine rekt caused it BIGtime for me. i used to get it like once or twice a year, but suddenly it was all the damn time. i think it's somehow a spinal/nerve issue which causes RLS
>>
File: based buddhist.jpg (229 KB, 995x645) Image search: [Google]
based buddhist.jpg
229 KB, 995x645
>>679197457
study meditation instead bro. meditating 7hrs a day was an enormous help while i kicked a hardcore codeine habit.
>>
>>679197076
Haha. Yeah. Fentanyl is some 300-400x stronger than hydrocodone and morphine. That shit is no fucking joke.

The best thing about it though is it's purity and the fact that it actually tastes good.

But yeah, it's fuking dangerous as shit. It's only for really experienced users. Not only because of it's potency, but because of how knowledgeable you have to be to be safe about it's usage.
>>
>>679197457
You can't exactly just become a masochist. It's a psychological liking of pain. Like, enjoying breaking your own jaw.

I guess it technically could be done, but unless you were already a masochist, you'd have to be psychologically trained by being rewarded for experiencing pain for a long time. Like Pavlov's dogs.
>>
>>679198010
yeah it's nuts. i've actually OD'd on fent. i got a piece like the size of a matchstick head, hit the foil, inhaled once, was nodding before i even exhaled, then collapsed. i woke some time later with vomit everywhere, and spent the next 5 hours having intense visual hallucinations, like as strong as i'd get on lsd, and i could hear cockerels crowing, but if i concentrated on the sound it'd go away. lethal stuff man. a TINY bit mixed with #3 is good. the fent launches you into space instantly and keeps you there for like 20 mins, then you crash down into a big, warm, marshmallow-like #3 high which lasts hours. nom.
...but yeah. most people here would simply die. and shit, i shouldn't be fantasizing about opiates, gotta stop. dammit. imma miss them.
>>
>>679198010
I would smoke a dot smaller than an eraser head and be in nod city, and it would hit like i shot heroin, then i could only get the ones with out the gel i was so pissed
>>
>>679197076
Yes stay away unless you have a big ass tolerance , if you get high off vics don't fuck with it
>>
>>679198569
Go fap a few times an knock out. Sleep will do you good.
>>
>>679199258
just finishing off my 200mg then i'm off to bed.
ugh, i'm covered in scratches/abrasions because of the last 2 weeks. potent smack makes me itch so much. i've torn out half my damn goatee bears in the last 2 weeks just scratching. the pain is gonna hit hard once this wears off.
>>
>>679198569
Email me tomorrow and I'll help you with getting your body properly hydrated and help you deal with all of the symptoms of withdrawl.

Or, email me now so I don't have to keep track of this stupid fucking burner email. Haha.
>>
>>679199511
Be sure to sleep on your side! Haha. I'm sure you know that, but better safe than sorry. Haha.
>>
File: opiates.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
opiates.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>679199646
too rekt now mate, it's difficult to hit the right keys. i'll mail you as soon as i've started a thread tomorrow though. gonna see if we can get a group going on /b/ wherein people can help eachother quit
>>679199794
yeah man, actually that's another important point for all the noobs itt. first time you try smack you're almost guaranteed to puke until you're empty. you need to have pillows etc ready for you to collapse into, something which will hold you in the recovery position. a lot of people die the very first time they use, just choking to death

alright night all, 5pm GMT tomorrow, lets get off this shit. peace all.
>>
>>679200189
Sleep Well, enjoy your ride. Be safe and be sure to wake up.
>>
DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT THROW AWAY THE TRAMODOL!!!!!!

I was of the same opinion, that trams sucked, for a while. My dealer would always throw some in for a few extra dollars when i bought hydros and i kinda just threw em in a drawer and was like eh whatevvss. God damn was i dumb. You meed to take 300 to 350 mgs at a time, but when you do it is pure bliss. Trust me.
>>
>>679200189
girl in the webm passed out getting blood taken, not getting opiates
>>
>>679201362
yeah i know, spoilsport, but it's still cool, and gives you a fair idea what to expect. a strong i.v will simply put you on the floor
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.