Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Have you ever actually seen anyone get killed or someones body

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 27
File: image.png (570 KB, 784x579) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570 KB, 784x579
Have you ever actually seen anyone get killed or someones body after they died from an accident or murder?
>>
I've seen the blood of a woman who jumped infront of our train when I was 12. Never been closer than that though
>>
I watched my friend cut his throat with a little tchen knife and wrestled him on his front lawn to keep him from doing any more damage til the cops got there. He didn't die tho
>>
I didn't get a good view of it happening, but I was driving down a street once when a dude on a motorcycle zipped past me at 60+mph, went over a hill then slammed face first into a box truck.

I got out of my truck to try and help, but the dude was pretty much paste.
>>
Walked into someone's house to fix their fence and said they had a death in the family. Turns out the death was in the living room and the body of some old bitch was there
>>
Some guy shot himself outside of a police station near my house. His blood was still on the ground a week later.
>>
>>678545846
when i was a kid.
>short bus ride home
>guy on the lying sidewalk
>eyes open and blood coming from his ear
>tell bus driver "i think that fucking dude is dead''
>bus driver says ''he's just drunk''

dude was dead, it was in the news paper a day or two later.
>>
>>678545846
My grandma had a stroke, fell down some stairs and broke her neck.
>>
I killed 3 girls 2 years ago.
And i liked it
>>
I was in a bus accident a few years ago. I can't remember how many people died but I just remember seeing this one girl extremely vividly where the area around her eyes was completely black and she was just laying in one aisle. I'm 90% sure she was dead from head trauma but they got me away from it all before I could tell. I hardly remember the rest.
>>
When i was a child, one of my neighbors got stabbed to death on there front lawn.
Seen the dead body but not the actual stabbing.
>>
File: 1421790147005.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1421790147005.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>678547045
>guy on the lying sidewalk
yup, time for bed.
>>
I was at the music festival in Paris and saw the dude who fell from the statue and died. Didn't get to see the impact on the ground, just him in mid air. (Thankfully).

There's clips of it on youtube and often in rekt threads if anyone wants to see it.
>>
A few yea after some accidents
>>
I've seen a woman be run over by a car, and got told that she later died on the hospital, but i was around 40-50 meters away, and only around 9 or 10 years old at the time
>>
Killed a man a few years ago.
Was self defense, so never went to jail. would have died if I didn't honestly
>>
>Be 5 (little village in Peru)
>Walking back home from the ice cream store
>See two kids playing on a rooftop
>One kid pushes other kid off
>Victim's head smashes into concrete below like a tomato
>Victim's father takes off shirt and wraps it around his boy's head...
>He runs off hysterical
>Probably why I am a socially-paranoid-anxious person today, oh well...
>>
File: 1451245016012.gif (904 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1451245016012.gif
904 KB, 240x228
>>678545846
A gangmember got shived back in middleschool just outside our schoolyard. I remember him lying on the ground and sending a text message while bleeding on the pavement, then bleeding out before police got there.

I still sometimes have nightmares about that, kek.
>>
File: image_22.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
image_22.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>678547129
Rad dude
>>
File: 1457887250307.jpg (35 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
1457887250307.jpg
35 KB, 600x632
>>678547129
>this much edge
>>
>>678547381
care to go into more detail?
>>
>>678545846
when i was like 6 i got off the bus and saw my neighbor hanging in his garage
>>
>>678545846
when i was 14 one of my friends died in front of me , too much a story to type , short , we riding offroad bikes , one friend films , we go , he crashes , find him . the end
>>
Yeah one day when i was 15 i was walking down a street, ahead of me this woman with long curly red hear.

Suddenly from the opposite side of the street this guy crosses to our side and moves behind her.
Without a warning or a comment he pulls a gun and shoots her through the head and again after she goes down.

He walks off like nothing happened and i am frozen.

Later i heard they were in a divorce.

And yeah i got offered counseling but i rejected it, still see that moment clear tho.
>>
>>678547304
Was everyone cheering or telling him to get down?
>>
>>678545846
Yeah, one of my best friends died from cancer in my front room. Me and my mrs washed and dressed his body, and even the funeral directors commented when they picked him up how good he looked. We tied his mouth shut with a pair of his braces
Really wish I'd taken pics, as he looked proper zombie-like when he died, but quite peaceful when they fetched him (it?).
>>
>>678547045
> short bus
How'd he die?
>>
>>678545846
watched my friend suffocate to death when i was 4 (obviously got help but he still died)
>>
>>678545846
I've killed three sand niggers in Afgan confirmed. Seen many people get killed. Lots of body's.
>>
>>678548065
What's with the spaces around the commas
>>
A man died on the beach few summers ago, they tried cpr and defibrillator on him, didn't work, his family was with him
>>
Best friend died when I wrecked my corvette. I lost everything and now I am a gay bottom nullo and a drunk.
>>
Driving south on 101 last year, drove between a man and his legs. It was pretty late at night. So weird seeing somethings in the road then all of a sudden it's a body torn in half and swerved between halves. So gross. Pulled over called cops. They said they were already on the way. The dude jumped out in traffic and a truck creamed him.
>>
>>678547129

I'd imagine it's hard to find girls when you never leave your mom's basement.
>>
I was involved in a shooting back in the late 90's as a bailbondsman during an arrest. I got shot in my lower legs with a shotty load,I killed the shooter during the altercation.No charges filed otherwise...
>>
>>678548266
I was quite far from where the statue was, maybe around 30 meters or so. A few people around me were watching him and talking about how retarded he must be to get up there. Not sure whether people closer to the stature were encouraging him or telling him to get down.

The distance I was at was perfect for seeing the actual fall though, not so far that the view was obstructed and not so close that you'd miss any of it. (Though I truly wish I hadn't seen it)
When he did fall, EVERYONE was shouting and screaming, it was a really surreal moment. Hard to explain.
>>
ok here you go

Iraq 08 with NCHB7 at Alasad airbase, an airman comes running into our office asking for our corpsman. So our HM1 heads out with his bag and board.

Comes back in 5 mins latter, we ask him what happened? Turns out 2 TCNs were painting new lines on the tarmac. The one driving the vehicle was not paying attention and ran over the other guys head.

Its was like someone popped a water balloon full of god knows what.

That is my story
>>
On 9/11, I was 20 at the time and worked on the 54th floor of WTC 1. After the plane hit and everyone was being evacuated, we walked by several corpses and body parts with blood covering the glass panes and such. We also heard lots of loud thuds surrounding us which I later learned was bodies falling from the upper floors
>>
>>678545846
Three times. One: my father after OD. Two and Three: Search and Rescue. I volunteered and did that for a while, one was a suicide, one got lost in the woods and fell down a ravine.
>>
>>678548531
>now I am a gay bottom
>now I am
>now
I'm sure you were always a gay bottom at heart
>>
>>678545846
Saw a guy dragged out of the water on holiday while eating breakfast and when I was about 14 saw from sitting on the top deck of a bus a cyclist who'd been hit by a car could see fucking brain chunks on the road
>>
I'm a firefighter.. I've seen a lot of bodies. Most of them are old people whom die in their sleep. I've had people die and live from heart attacks, suicides, and ods. Usually we get there after the death, but I have seen people die in front of me
>>
A year ago, i was passing by in a car and saw a biker laying on the ground with his bike near a gas station. There was liquid on the ground, i think it was oil rather than blood. Not sure if the guy is dead or unconscious.
>>
>>678548923

20? Doing what?
>>
This time 2 years ago me and a friend I've known since I was 3 walking home. Crossing a main road and a car comes over this hill. Its going really fast, I step backwards he steps forwards. He got kicked up into the air real high, I've never seen something so disgusting. Very different seeing that kind of shit in person compared to online. It kinda fucked me up
>>
>>678548923
damnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>678545846
Saw a little girl get hit by a car
>>
>>678548975

story behind pic?
>>
I was a soldier for 12 years. In 95 my unit was one of the ones to discover the mass Graves in bosnia.
For the past 13 years I have been a freight conductor, and I have hit several people who either got in front of my train, tried to pass in front of it, or ran the crossing in their cars.
>>
I was in bed with a friend who OD'd. I woke up and he was warm but he had pissed himself, foamed at the mouth and didn't have a pulse. Had to try to give him CPR until the ambulance got there but he was gone.
>>
>>678545846
I have seen 2 people die live,
fairly uneventful
>>
>>678548975
>doing that to a fucking kid
Fucking sick shit man
>>
saw a guy get carried out of an ambulance and get taken to a hospital, he had a heart attack. didnt make it
>>
Seen a guy bleed to death while I was trying to stop the bleeding (he cut himself), and a womans final seconds as she hanged herself.
Only ones I've seen die real-time.
>>
>>678549162
Also a pizza guy that delivers with bike, he was hit by a car, and was getting carried away by the ambulance, probably dead. I think thats all of the death ive seen so far.
>>
>>678548531
near sf?
>>
>>678545846
Saw a guy get stabbed as I drove by, drove around the block to go check on the guy. Everyone thought I did it when I came back. Had a trunk full of cold beer for bros to play Euchre, cops let me go take the beer to my bros then come back for questioning. Guy died, I testified in trial.
>>
>>678545846
every day
>>
>>678549454
bro at work got a nosebleed ones.
told him to tilt his head backwards so shit wouldnt come out his nose.
eventually the nosebleed stopped, i thought he bleed for internally.
>>
>>678549741
Damn son
>>
My sisters husband walked up on a car wreck dude was bleeding for everywhere and head was smashed. He said it was pretty fucked up
>>
>>678549202
Went fishing drunk, caught and skinned this kid before I realized he wasn't a marlin
>>
>be me
>in San Antonio
>driving down Loop 410 with wife and kiddo
>wife says something
>decide to act 5
>"why"
>"why"
>"why"
>etc
>dude jumps off of I-10
>lands in next lane
>blood coming from his fucked up head
>wife "omg he just killed himself"
>starts crying and shit
>me "lol, why?"
>>
Ton of bus drivers killed by robbers, very common thing to see
>>
>>678549166
I was doing an internship at Sidley Austin which is a law firm
>>
>>678550134
you mean 'was' a law firm.
>slightly edgy but whatevs
>>
Saw the corpse of my own mom when I was 13.
>>
>>678550036
driving down Loop 410 with wife and wife's son

FTFY
>>
>>678550315
What happened?
>>
>>678545846
Kid I grew up with slammed into a 100 year old tree on his motorcycle going in excess of 90mph. As you can imagine, the tree is still there, he... is not. It was out in the boonies but near where my gf at the time lived. We were getting in the car when we heard the crash. It was pretty awful and we knew something was up. His bike was totaled but custom so as soon as we got close, I knew who it was. We weren't friends but it was a small enough city where we certainly knew each other and weren't on bad terms in any way. It was a fucking mess at the scene and I honestly try not to really ever think about it.
>>
>>678547129
Doubt
>>
>>678550354
Go to bed, you're gonna be late to work again
>>
yep dad called me into the room before he an heroed with a shotgun
>>
>>678548975
What the fuck ? Her body shouldnt be given to the police for an autopsy ?
>>
>>678545846
Yes, saw someone an hero at college by leaping off the library. She was negress who claimed she was bullied in her suicide note. Her head split open and brains/blood spurted out on the wall. Her arm popped off too. It was fucking gross.
>>
When I was about 6 years old I was returning from holiday with my parents and we stumbled on a roadblock.

The reason of the roadblock was an accident. When we passed by it I saw the head of a baby crushed with the brains on 3 meters of asphalt.
>>
>>678550458
Cancer. The most painful part was watching her slowly deteriorate until she was too far gone to even feed herself.
>>
>>678548975
people who do this should be tortured for as long as possible
>>
>>678546747
>dude
>paste
Mmmmm
>>
>>678549827
I'll take the b8...
Why do you see people die every day anon?
>>
>>678550822
That's not as brutal as I was hoping.
>>
>>678546491

Wow same here, except i was 14. Some old woman jumped in front of a train on tracks that went by the field we used to play football on after school.

She couldve at least waited till we left, but i guess she wasnt thinking straight.
>>
>>678550036
Haha, fuck.
>>
File: 1460220905604.jpg (50 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
1460220905604.jpg
50 KB, 427x231
>>678545846
I wish
>>
>>678550822
Im sorry man
>>
>>678545846
yeah, i've seen two accidental deaths... its a lot like when someone gets hurt in public or something or a car wreck but its different because a small crowd doesn't get close to the person
>>
>>678545846

I pulled a half a woman out of a wrecked car years ago, I didn't know when I was pulling her out until she just sort of popped out with nothing from the navel down.

I still wake up at night over it, I'm not fucked up over it all the time or anything but I can see how first responders end up with so many psychological problems after a few of those.
>>
>>678548588
BUUUURN
>>
>>678550946
Unfortunately. I wish it was so I had a story to share to at least entertain some of you, but that's all I have.
>>
I've seen hundreds of people die.
>>
I work in corrections. Back in October, I was on the Emergency Response Team, which pretty much patrols the hallways and responds when shit pops off. We were almost done with the shift when we saw the nurse going towards a cell block with her emergency bag. We asked what was going on and she told us that she got a call from one of our older coworkers that he needed help. We assume that she meant with an inmate. Upon arriving on his unit, I saw him laying on the floor of the control booth, with his head busted open and still holding the phone. I got on the radio and told the captain to call 911 and got the control door open. We went in and started performing CPR. After about 20 minutes, EMT arrived and took over. They never I got a heartbeat off of him before taking him to the hospital so I'm pretty sure he died when we were still going at it. I surprised myself by holding it together while going through all that since I had never experienced anything like it before. I will fully admit though that I will cry about it. He was a great guy and it was sad knowing how much family he left behind.
>>
I work in a hospital, and people die all the time, but not from a rekt accident, no.
>>
>be in southamerica
>crossing from Peru to Chile in a car
>like 50 minutes travel
>far big explosion
>what was that.jpg
>policy control/customs office
>show the documents and papers to the police and customs
>suddenly they bring a guy who have both legs ripped from the waist.
>smells like roast chicken
>splinteres bones
>the guy is calm, smoking a cigar, he dont look in pain.
>I ask what happened to the guy
>he was a drug smuggler, crossing the desert and step on a land mine

Still wondering why the guy was so calm.
>>
i saw a dead dogs brain all over the road
>>
>>678550822
Damn. My mother died when i was young too. I was so young at the time I didn't even know what was happening until I was told she was dead. Everyone in the room just stared at me as i freaked out.
>>
>>678545846
Saw next door neighbour kill himself with a kitchen knife to the chest, then jumped out a window, survived cos it wasn't that high, crawled back to his front door, reaches up..
Locked. Slides down the door. Other neighbour runs over and gives him CPR when he stops breathing, blood bubbles pop out of his chest. A dog runs over and starts licking his blood.

Saw some guys who owed money for H/crack killed out in public when I was about 10.

Few dead motorists.
>>
>>678549312
Lucky
>>
>>678550822
Same here m8
>>
I had to clean parts of my friends face off myself after we were hit by an IED. I found a tooth in my pocket days later.
>>
>>678550672
>Central or South America
>Asia Thailand

Nigger....do you even school?
>>
>>678550957
Anon, she wanted to die. I doubt she gave a fuck.
>>
>>678551306

Fucking gooks, man. Did they really have to release those photos to the media? Im sure her parents would've preferred their last pictures of their daughter not to be of her with her fucking head caved in.
>>
>>678551733
>Thailand
>Not a Caribbean island
You're an idiot.
>>
>>678550036
Chuckled
>>
>>678551306
Nice file name
>>
File: 100_2080.jpg (102 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
100_2080.jpg
102 KB, 640x480
>>678545846
Yeah, 4 on a plane crash, among other things
>>
>>678551745
Those photos where probably leaked, i dont think that the local police department would release them in the media
>>
>>678545846
Saw a guy jump out of his 15th floor dorm room in college. He landed about 10 feet away from me.
>>
>>678545846
I've seen someone hit by a car & die. When I was a CNA, I cleaned up lots of dead people before we took them to the morgue
>>
>>678551306
i can fap to this
>>
Came up on a car accident right after it happened. Guy in an SUV was drunk and crossed the center line and wound up hitting another car and flipping. He was ejected and was face down in the street with his face on the curb. He looked very dead at that point. A little shocking at the time but have been so desensitized by /b/ that it didn't have a lasting impact on me.
>>
File: youare.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
youare.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>678551733
Better than you, apparently.
>>678550672
was a reply to >>678549202
who asked about >>678548975

How about you learn to read a thread before criticizing you dumb nigger faggot.
>>
>>678545846
found a jumper. 40 year old lady jumped from 4th floor. there wasn`t that much blood, most internally I am guessing. what really "bothered" me were her broken glasses about 4 feet from the body
>>
>>678552192
damn. Did you get hit by anything? a piece of brain or any? :/
am glad you survived bro!
>>
File: 1459086569365.jpg (23 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1459086569365.jpg
23 KB, 400x267
>>678545846
all of them after the fact.
1 was a dead homeless dude the ambulance came to collect.
1 was some dude in south korea who gothit by a car.
1 was another dude in south korea who got hit by a car, a huge dark puddle of red blood was forming around his head.
didnt have any impact on me, but none of these were particulalry gruesome
>>
>>678551571
I lost mine at 21 in 2011. I stopped talking to her at all for the last five months, even living in the same house. I figured it would be easier to take until I saw her in the hospital on her last day drugged into a fucking stupor to the point she couldn't do anything but gargle at me.

I don't think cancer is legitimate at this point because radiation has the EXACT same negative benefits as "cancer" and it just seems to me that they're frying people for fun or depopulation. No offense, this is always a possibility.
>>
emt student in high school. First 2 rotations have been nothing but seizures and cardiac arrests
>>
Actually come to think of it, ive seen 2.

the one i described in >>678550957 and also when i was about 10 we were at gatwick airport after coming home from holiday on a nightflight. While we were on the shuttle bus back to long term parking some guy jumped off one of the multi story carparks in front of us. I didnt see anything (luckily) but the whole bus freaked out.
>>
>>678552451
kek, all the normies freaked out and /b/ro just stod there like he was in the line to buy icecream
>>
>>678552616
Jesus, white girls are such sluts.
>>
>>678545846
I was on a train that splatted someone.
Not much to tell though, I was on a farther back cart.
I only could see a little pink at the front of the train.
>>
>>678552787
You left her anon.
>>
When I was a kid I saw some druggie who od'd lying in the middle of the playground, he was there for about 2 hours and then the ambulance took him. Not sure if he died or if they managed to save him. Also 2 years later some woman jumped from the 8th flat of the neighbor building and landed on the entrance. My mom didn't let me go see but I later saw the blood and the damaged entrance of the building.
>>
>>678545846
This one was messed
>Be 18 driving around to work
>Guy is reversing out of his garage
>Runs over his kid
>Gets out to help
>Kid is fucked
>000 called
>Kid didnt make it
That father is fucked for life
>>
>>678552833
Seizures are getting extremely common these days aren't they?
>>
A couple days ago I almost saw a dead body. But the guy got up and walked away. In the brief span of time I thought he was dead I knew /b/ had raped me; I wasn't bothered at all, and thought "oh wow, a dead body".

Kill me.
>>
>>678545846
>>678545846
This one was messed
>Be 18 driving around to work
>Guy is reversing out of his garage
>Runs over his kid
>Gets out to help
>Kid is fucked
>000 called
>Kid didnt make it
That father is fucked for life :(
>>
>>678545846
saw a lady get hit by a car. she rolled up the bonnet and her head hit the windshield, then they hit the brakes and she rolled off leaving her scalp in the windshield. was like 15 years ago but i can still play the whole thing slow mo in my head. not disturbed by it or anything just was the first time i ever saw anything like that.
>>
File: 1459984056978.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
1459984056978.gif
2 MB, 295x211
When I was about 6-7, a guy down the road, known dealer, whose kid beat me up a few weeks before, got his prosthetic leg ripped off, and was beaten with it and stabbed to death. Ambulance got there 2 hours later, by then he was super-cold.
>>
File: DeadGrill.jpg (229 KB, 1159x720) Image search: [Google]
DeadGrill.jpg
229 KB, 1159x720
>>678552958
Kek.
>>
>>678545846
The wonders of death
>>
A few years back some old lady was killed on the road outside our house, I didnt see anything but my sister witnessed it and kept her calm and wrapped her in a blanket till she died.

A few weeks later one of her friends jumped in front of a car in the same place she got hit and died too.
>>
>>678553155

/b rapes everyone eventually, you should head to twitter and talk to the rest of the rape survivors about it.
>>
>>678551488
>Still wondering why the guy was so calm.
Might have been shock.
>>
>>678552597
No, the only blood slowly came out his ears and nose.
>>
>>678553114
>>678553420
nigga how many messed you need to post
>>
>>678553444
Dude thats fucked. Did animals start to eat her?
>>
>>678553444
what happen to her? looks like a wild animal had a yummy meal, i mean she looks like a juicy white girl in the pic on the right.
>>
>>678545846

First Responder to the Virginia Tech shooting.

Cho is taking pineapples up the ass in hell.
>>
Seen two people get run over and one get shot.
>>
>>678545846
yes plenty of it coz i work at ER...
>>
>>678551306
story?
>>
>>678553490
>lives on the Mexican border
>forgets to mention it
>>
>>678552833
And taking lazy old people and fat niggers to the hospital? That was my EMT-basic experience.
>>
>>678551730
While this is not an unbelievable story, you are lying
>>
>>678553444
Wow, even attractive people die!
>>
>>678553444
I SEE A TIT
>>
>>678545846
I once saw someone commit suicide during the halftime of the Superbowl in the French Quarter in New Orleans

Moar?
>>
>>678553625
oh shit, said the first one was aborted, eh w/e
>>
>>678553155
It's ok to be desensitized. As long as you feel loss when it's someone that matters to you. If you can't feel that then you truly lost a part of yourself.
>>
File: DeadGrill..jpg (365 KB, 1186x794) Image search: [Google]
DeadGrill..jpg
365 KB, 1186x794
>>678553628
>>678553658
Don't know, but I think animals scavenging is the most likely explanation for the difference in the sides.
>>
>>678553675
tell us more, what did you see
>>
>>678553916
greentext that shit homie
>>
>>678553789
Is that how EMTs talk behind closed doors?
>>
>>678553732
See
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11097160/British-backpackers-murdered-in-Thailand-named-as-Hannah-Witheridge-and-David-Miller.html
>>
>>678554024
Her face broke
>>
>>678553444

>Stupid animals not going for that juicy tit before everything else.
>>
File: ICanSeeCock.jpg (701 KB, 1786x1116) Image search: [Google]
ICanSeeCock.jpg
701 KB, 1786x1116
>>678554024
>>
File: vEZ9SCU.jpg (202 KB, 638x630) Image search: [Google]
vEZ9SCU.jpg
202 KB, 638x630
my dad ODd on my kitchen floor. called the cops though and he ended up living.

I should have let him die.
>>
>>678551730
Did you keep it for good luck? Or did you consume in order to gain his powers?
>>
>>678553732
Swedish liberal marches and fights immigrant rights, gets raped and murdered by immigrant.
>>
Was travelling to airport in Bali after a nice holiday with two bikes in front of me and a truck in front of them.

Truck swerved, began to fall sideways, front bike splats into it and second one tries to swerve into oncoming traffic, truck lands on top and squashes them both.

I threw in the taxi and he made me pay to get it cleaned then drove round the accident like nothing had happened
>>
>>678554111
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11097160/British-backpackers-murdered-in-Thailand-named-as-Hannah-Witheridge-and-David-Miller.html
damn, thanks
>>
>>678546747
LOL, fuck that guy. Glad he's dead.
>>
>>678553444
Amazing how her eyes changed from brown to blue.
>>
>>678554358
rolling for him putting tooth up ass
>>
>>678545846
Once when I was about 8yo I was waiting for my friend on bench next to his house and then I saw ambulance pulling over without any signals, few minutes later they were loading my friend's dead neighbour with them.
The other time when I was going back to home after my holidays I saw some guy on 1vs1 with lorry. When I was checking if the truck driver is alright I realized that the guy who caused this was having a fucking steering wheel in his chest. The worst gore shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>678554499
WINRAR!!
>>
>>678553977
Hard to say. I've never had anyone I care about die on me. My mother was murdered last year, and it didn't really bother me because I hated her and had been estranged from her.
>>
>>678554499
Check'd. Nice dubs
>>
>Walked outside with my dog
>got to dogpark
>little shit dog is happy
> 20 meters away guy walks
>enters his shit car
>blowsup.jpg
>guy cooked

I obviously didnt walk up to the car after that lol, there was some news articles about the explosion, accident, suicide, murder. There was no final verdict.
>>
>>678553444
That is one of the most brutal photos I have ever seen. The remaining flesh looks pristine. Looks like a movie prop.
>>
>>678551306
you can almost see her tits in the pic on the left too
>>
>>678554499
moments like this is why i love /b/
>>
I havent, but my older brother came up on a motorcycle crash on a highway near our house one time before the cops got there. Old woman had been driving on the wrong side of the road, motorcyclist didn't see her for some reason and hit her head on. When my brother got to him he was torn to shit, he said he found the guys boot and part of his leg was hanging out of it
>>
>>678551306
i find it very sad
>>
>>678547412
>texting while dying
>>
Yup.
>>
File: 1455946952411.png (87 KB, 496x360) Image search: [Google]
1455946952411.png
87 KB, 496x360
>>678545846
>be 12
>be like 8 at night
>be in garage watching father fix car
>hear constant car screeching a street over
>father said something along the lines of he is gonna crash soon
>screech bump thud
>dad gets up takes off down laneqay between streets
>proceed to follow
turns out a guy was playing hoon to show off to his girlfriend in his car and lost control, the thud sound was a guy who had sat down on the gutter to roll a cigarette which the car had run over
small group of people was forming around man on ground as driver of vehicle is flipping out his cars ruined
>I will never forget the moment I seen my dad cry as another man tried to use cpr to get the guy breathing again and his chest just collapses like a squishy pie

me and my father watched the last thread of life drain from a mans eyes that night. I fear it haunts him more than it does me
>>
>>678554347
Regrets
>>
>>678554039
>Be me, watching Superbowl in bar on Decatur Street in French Quarter
>Bar was Turtle Bay if anyone knows the area
>Tampa Bay killing it over Oakland
>Halftime arrives, just chilling nursing my drink talking with folks sitting at end of bar
>See something out of corner of eye WTF?!?!?!
>Me and one other guy saw it, run out to street
>Guy wearing typical waiters garb is on centerline of street, skull shattered
>His eyes are shut but I can see eyes moving like having seizure
>Skull cracked like egg shell, brains visible
>MEmory can't forget see clear yellowish fluid tinted pink with blood dripping out
>Call 911 wait for cops
>Other guy asks me if we should give CPR
>Say no man, leave it

>Find out after guy is student, I know someone who went to school with him
>He was depressed as shit
>Went in to work shift in restaurant next to bar, was wrapping napkins with silverware with manager
>dropped napkin, said I just can't take it anymore!! and ran to balcony
>nigga hit balcony at dead sprint and jumped
>nigga cleared balcony railing, flew over sidewalk, over parking lane, over one lane of traffic before landing face first on center line of road
>mfw most athletic thing I saw that day watching superbowl, dude was olympic broad jumper in final moments
>>
Pfft I wish
>>
I saw a guy get ran through by a swordfish. Bled out on the dock. The guy was a good dude, freak accident.
>>
>>678545846
Saw a corpse on the street from a horrific traffic accident on the highway when I was a kid. Wasn't all that traumatizing.
>>
>>678554673
I wonder if she came one last time before she died
>>
>>678551106
Was she still alive when you started pulling? If not, how soon did she die?
>>
>>678545846
i saw my mom after she shot herself
>>
File: 1432756907008.jpg (319 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1432756907008.jpg
319 KB, 960x720
>>678554713
>Looks like a movie prop.

It has been suggested that that's what it is. I don't know tbh.
>>
>>678545846
yeah back in afghanistan
>>
>>678554288
top kek
>>
>>678545846
After 26 years, I've only known or seen 2 people that died (both died from old age).
>>
>>678554347
Neat
>>
>>678554673
>>678553444
Lol, dead bitchs
>>
>>678555075
This is not a gore thread, gtfo,
>>
>>678554624
Then you don't know, then you must assume you are still whole.
>>
>>678554288

Can't unsee.
>>
The fist time I saw someone die, he bled out...

The weird thing was, that he and everyone else...we all had our cocks hanging out.
>>
>>678545846
I saw my mom and dad die from cancer and liver failure. I saw a few car wrecks in my life, only for a couple seconds and from what was openly visible to see between the police and EMS road blocks. Accidents are interesting in my opinion, parents death were not.
>>
>>678545846
random bike accident in Greece, the guy was beheaded literally and there were brain pieces all over the place.

Was terrible to see, couldn't speak for 10 minutes afterwards. I was very close from the body.
>>
>>678554963
I've seen me some dead.
>>
>>678551463
most common cause of death?
>>
Yeah, I saw a guy who drowned while scuba diving.

It was a older, fat, Asian man, maybe around 280 pounds and 50 years old. Dude had a heart attack underwater. He must have spit out the regulator during his heart attack or something. By the time they found him and brought him up to the surface, his lungs were completely full of water. He was pretty bloated and pale, and this foamy shit kept coming out of his mouth. We had an EMT and a rescue diver on our boat, and they, along with the crew, tried to do CPR. But they were basically doing CPR on a corpse. They had no idea how long he was underwater before they found him, so he could have been at the bottom of the water for several minutes, drowning and having a heart attack at the same time.

Shitty way to go. But if you're at risk of heart attack or seizure or any shit like that, then scuba diving is probably a bad idea.
>>
Yeah my neighbor was killed right in front of my house for cheating his wife or some shit i don't know the details
>>
File: stormy281.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
stormy281.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>678554975
just that one.
>>
>>678545846
I saw the driver of a pickup die when he drifted into our lane and hit a semi head on. Tried to help but he was crushed. His brother was in the passenger seat. He got fucked up pretty bad too. Worst part was hearing him scream and cry for someone to help his brother.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-04-09 21.22.02.png (807 KB, 1070x831) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-04-09 21.22.02.png
807 KB, 1070x831
>>678555491
bump for interest
>>
>>678553134
well I live in a big city so we see them all the time.
>>
>>678554024

Ya can't beat concrete if you driving a Porsche at 150+ mph and lose control.
>>
My old friend sent me a text saying "I'm sorry" tried to call got nothing back drove to his place as fast as I could and found he took a 12 gauge to his head in the garage. Fucked me up for some time.
>>
>>678549214
Wow, I'd love to hear your story
>>
Area code 308.
Next three digits are 627
Final 4 digits are 4527
this is my dumb ex's number
>>
>>678554410
they was english and get rekt in thailand
>>
>>678545846
Trauma surgeon

So, yes
>>
>>678555741
did it sound like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
>>
I care for elderly people with dementia so i see loads of people die
(if you move a dead body the air comes out of the lungs and sounds like breathing its pretty spooky)
>>
>>678545846
Yes. Car rolled in front of me. Drivers neck broke. He was upside down when I ran up to his cat and he undid his seatbelt, falling onto his head and died. This was right after I told him to sit still and not foo anything. His GF was in the seat next to him and was fine, watching the whole thing.
>>
I murdereda man fourteen years ago. It was a bar fight that got nsty. I'm not speciallyviolent or strong or trained. We were both drunk and as result of one punch he fel down a short staircase and broke his god damn neck. I got seven years, got out after five for good behaviour etc. I didn't feel any remorse or guilt, neither wanted to kill him. Shit happened.
>>
>>678549214
Graves that muslims made to make it look like a genocide
>>
>>678554288
Can't unsee
>>
i saw my neighbours body get removed from his house after he ODd..
his mother found him when she returned from a vacation.
>tfw she was so proud of him
>tfw she leaves a light on 24/7 in memory of her son.
>tfw she lives alone in a big house.
>>
>>678555923
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>678555908
it's always interesting to see the variety of people here.
>>
>>678555075
> mindblown.jpg
>>
>>678555510
Everything I've read about people who drowned to unconsciousness then were revived said it was a peaceful feeling and fadeout.
>>
When i was 14 i saw a minivan plow into a box truck going 70 on a city street, the crash also hit some woman on the sidewalk. One of the kids was jellied and the mini van driver was decapitated. The woman on the street was torn in half. It was fucked up.
>>
>>678555813
What was he sorry for, and what's it like knowing he killed himself because of something he did to you?
>>
>>678545846
I have seen someone die before when i was a kid, he crashed into my school bus on a bike 18 years late i now ride a bike in a similar fashion as he did when he died.
>>
>>678553444
metal as fuck
>>
File: yiAhX6A.jpg (635 KB, 1280x3000) Image search: [Google]
yiAhX6A.jpg
635 KB, 1280x3000
How could any women consider him a man?
>>
>>678556341

-0.0321/10
>>
>>678555831
Thank you.
It make easy to find U
>>
>>678556401
Not every time.
>>
File: index.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
Two occasions were just fucking scary
>be me 13yo at school
>math class
>10:30 a.m.
>suddenly a incredible loud noise from a plane
>kids start running around screaming on the corridor
>smells like something is burning
>teacher raises from her chair and slowly walks out
>everybody goes out
>lot of girls and some boys crying
>confused as fuck
>people says a plane had crashe down the street
>leave school
>see the street below, wreckage and police cars and firetrucks around
>saw 2 firemen putting a burned to crisp body in a bag
>pic related
If you don't believe search tam 1996 on google
Years after coming back from my internship
>be 20some
>bored and stuck in traffic
>bus company slowly pass next to a road block
>motorcycle on the ground
>few meters in front a dead rider
>head open like a box made of carton
>what is left of his brain a few steps in front
>bus stops right next to the cadaver for 2 minutes
>2 longest minutes of my life
>>
>>678556613
its fake, you think her body would rot like that but her eye would stay untouched .
>>
When I was 11 I found the body of a guy that jumped from a grain silo
>>
>>678546917
Damn city, never clean up
>>
>>678549202
They dont make them like they use to
>>
>>678545846
I've seen two people die. Both were car wrecks. One of them the police spun the guy out during a chase. Then their official story was that he swerved and hit a divider. The guy was dead before they pulled him out of the car. We walked right up on the scene because nobody would tell us anything and it was a country road that required an 80 mile detour to get around. Cops got mad and yelled at us for walking into their scene. We yelled back and told them that if they weren't too lazy to do their jobs we wouldn't have had to crash their party. This was after about an hour of cops standing around telling stories as if they were drinking around a campfire.
>>
>>678545846
Yep, I'm a paramedic. See it all the time.
>>
>>678556913
If you don't believe me just google the event that happened. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 140.jpg (240 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
240 KB, 600x528
>>678554288
>>
>>678550000
*checked*
>>
>>678556999
She didn't rot, you mongolid. She got eaten by piranha.
>>
>>678557161
It was probably Bakersfield, California.
>>
>>678547129
Can I play with you in your treehouse?
>>
>>678556568
Sorry for offing himself I guess. Nothing I did. We were both in the same situation facing a bunch of charges for getting pulled over in his car with a bunch of weed and shit. I guess he thought he was never going to get a good job and future was fucked and he had been pretty depressed for awhile. Just a lot of shit at once really
>>
>>678545846
Two times

>1st) Palma Nova on Mallorca island 2009. ETA blew up a cop car outside our hotel. Saw two burning bodies inside the vehicle imediatly after

>2nd) 60 yo woman gets hit by car, I was first on scene and had to perform CPR. Severe head trauma with portions of her scull caved in from the impact against the A-frame pole on the car. Died instantly

>Honarable mentions: At a party with some shady dudes. One guy pulls a knife and cuts my homie in the throat directly below his right ear. Severed an artery and squrting blood all over the place. Survived but was in pretty bad shape before the hospital could stabilize him.

>16 yo me out riding motorbikes with bestfriend. Bestfriend wipes out in a right hand corner and goes front-to-front with a car. Smashes his feet, hip and spleen. Had somewhere around 14 ltr of blood transfusion before he was stabile. Hart stopped twice, once at scene ~10 mins after incident, second time at ER.
>>
>>678557485
point still stands.
>>
File: 1457912355416.jpg (253 KB, 1156x1699) Image search: [Google]
1457912355416.jpg
253 KB, 1156x1699
>>678550000
Can't believe nobody checked this post. Czech'd , good sir
>>
I embezzled 20k from a company.
>>
My friends and I are followed some train tracks to see a dead body that I over herd my bother talking about. It was crazy, we almost got hit by a train while crossing a bridge. My brother was pissed in the end.
>>
Parachute accident.
I was just watching. The two guys with parawings were trying to stack up on top of each other and the top guys wing stalled and collapsed. He fell into the lower guy's wing and collapsed it. They're both falling with minimal braking at this point, but the guy from the top wing released and tried to use his reserve chute. There wasn't enough altitude left, 300 feet at best. Splat. That was the end of him. His buddy survived though. If he hadn't cut loose they'd both have been toast, I'm fairly sure of that. This was a long time ago, nobody thought I should get counselling or any of that. I still remember it though, clear as day, and I don't enjoy it when I do.
>>
back from college at trainstation 40´sold guy drunk get just 3 feet of me get hit by train in head and fall aside of me, head open like an egg he speaks random weird shut, die at minute. i didnt make a noise watching him.
once i was far from my work at bank without permission of my boss, guy runs in front a bus, dodge bus, but fastest car ever get him like batman punch, he flies, close to 5 meters, meatbag sound, im not here- i said. run back to work, cant tell nobody.
>>
I work in a hospital. Hospice care. I basically watch as most of my patients die, then I do postmortem care. Clean the body, body bag, and such. Shit's not easy to deal with. It takes a real toll on you emotionally.
>>
>>678547129
That's great and all, but I've killed 4. So yeah, not bragging or anything, just putting it out there.

>4 > 3
>>
>>678553675
Why? He got high score!
>>
>>678557761
Cool story faggot. Maybe you should make a movie about it.
>>
>>678547129
You are the edgier version of Katy Perry.
>>
>>678557761
stand by me
>>
>>678556999
checked
>>
>>678557924
I think I will. I shall call it Stand By Me.
>>
>>678547408
el peruANO
>>
I was involved in a major amusement park accident. Not going to say any more than that. But it was a park known for extreme safety.
>>
>>678546917
A friend of mine came to my place one morning early, acting all freaked out
He had been up all night because around 2 am his neighbor shot himself on the curb right in front of his house
We hung out and smoked until like 4 PM
Went back by his pad to check out scene
Other neighbor was cleaning blood off of curb
She was blonde, 20 or so, cute
Crying her eyes out and scrubbing blood with kitchen towel and tub of bloody soap and water
Friend grabbed her and took her inside to calm her down
I scrubbed blood off
Fucked up, was on city property and city was just like fuck it, let the biids lick it up or something
>>
>>678545846
I was at the hospital with my wife's family for 3 days while my wife's dad was dying of cancer. I watched him die, which was actually a nerve-wracking process over several hours where he would stop breathing and start again. He was unconscious the whole time.

Then because Buddhism, they took the body home and had a ceremony there. So I got to see him dead as a patient, then dead in a business suit a few hours later.

He was cremated later that day, so I saw his remains after they came out of the furnace, and the huge plumes of smoke from the furnace. Pretty metal.
>>
>>678557805
You see Ivan
Batman car stronk
Boss is understand
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 460x345
>>678558082
>>
>>678551488

That's funny, I thought the customs guy was bsing me when he said the border was mined.
>>
>>678545846
LEO here. I saw many stupid fucks get hit by cars.
>>
File: 1457924050249.png (269 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1457924050249.png
269 KB, 540x304
When I was in Cuba this past August, this older guy was at one of the neighbouring resorts with his family, went out swimming in the ocean with his son. Weather was not bad, no wind or waves or anything. Apparently he just went under and was swallowing water and just didn't come back up.

He probably would have been saved if the lifeguards weren't busy walking around, trying to sell shitty cigars and buy my sunglasses from me.
>>
>>678545846
I seen a guy get killed during a planned fight the dude didn't mean to kill him but he still got manslaughter sense it wasn't really self defense
>>
>>678558107
details you liar.
>>
>>678557662
GORA ETA MILITARRAK
>>
File: gGbtrsL.jpg (20 KB, 403x274) Image search: [Google]
gGbtrsL.jpg
20 KB, 403x274
>>678553444
>>678553628
>>678553658
>>678553808
>>678554271
>>678554480
>>678554713
>>678555169
>>678556613
its a prop
>soft tissue is the first thing to go when scavengers arrive, that eye wouldnt be there
>teeth are way too uniform
>no titty is that perky after death
>gore looks like latex/cotton, used everywhere in film industry
>>
>>678547648
>>678557947
>reddit using buzzwords
>>
>>678554499
>>678555044
>>678555277
>>678555355
>>678555655
>>678556055
>>678556999
All these unchecked!
>>
>>678545846
I died for 24 seconds
>>
>>678550304
>companies only exist in a building, duh

this guy gets it
>>
>>678549419
>>678550841
I just wish for reddit meme hunters to leave
>>
>>678558439
morticianfag here, this is not true. you'd be surprised at how well bodies can hold up, even when exposed to elements. whether or not this pic is real or fake would require more examination, but from the picture it looks to be real
>>
>>678558374
Not a liar but I'd rather not say much because a lot of the details never went public, but I was on a ride that struck and killed a person in a spot they were not supposed to be. I was struck with what I assume were fragments of the person's skull. Got off the ride to tell someone I was struck, then saw the blood. No one knew the ride hit a person til 15 minutes afterward.
>>
>>678557802
how do you cut loose from parawings?
>>
>>678558439
>self proclaimed boobexpert
gone 10 years of studied in moms basement
>>
>>678548166
>>678548266
Satan speaks
>>
>>678558806
Six flags Chicago,?
>>
>>678558990
No.
>>
Used to be an EMT, and this shit still makes me faint...
>>
Ive killed 13 niggers this past year I drug them and put them on a giant wooden cross throw gas all over them and throw my cigarette butt at it like a dart
>>
>>678558116
Yeah, it's not like movies is it.
Watched my uncle die of COPD. Real nice guy too, but in the end he just said fuck it, I'm not living like this anymore.
So he went into hospital and they just kept him sedated and pain free, and let him lie down so his lungs didn't fill properly, turning off the oxygen after he was deeply comatose. It took many, many hours as he shut down one layer at a time. It was slow and hard to watch, but it was the end of maybe fifteen years of illness, and he'd just had enough of it.
I still miss him though.
Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 27

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.