Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What's the backstory on this one, anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tranny getting his ass beat.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tranny getting his ass beat.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
What's the backstory on this one, anon?
>>
>>678424824
Tranny was being a cunt. Didn't stop. Got stomped.
>>
Crossdresser causing a scene and talking shit, then it spat at them and got dealt to by an ethnic bloke.
>>
Always stops at the good part. I need some aftermath video. The pathetic crying and "how can you hit a girl?!" shit. Or, even better, some involuntary full body twitching like in the video where the nignog gets his head bashed into the ground a few times.
>>
>>678425527
This
>>
>>678424824
I knew there was a reason before it happened, but I didn't even know there was THAT much bitching and feelings coming from that thing.
>>
/r/

OP is a faggot
>>
>>678425527
This is why I'm asking, I want the full thing and with sound
>>
>>678426096
Trust me you don't. Got what was coming to him.
>>
>>678424824
Screams standard "insults" at a bunch of dudes at a skate shop in Atlanta. Being "abled" seems to be the most used one. It's "Blurg..." when it got stomped was satisfying to hear.

BTW it's on worldstar of course.
>>
Any sauce on this?
>>
http://thegavoice.com/man-posted-video-little-5-point-attack-says-case-transphobia/
>>
>>678428491
Guy got told off for stomping on her, kek
>>
>>678428491
Thanks dude
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.