Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

This is my teacher going through a castle in Germany. I shot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
This is my teacher going through a castle in Germany. I shot lots of photos through out and was told at the end of the tour not to take photos. Should I have listened? Should I have asked questions? Why aren't photographers allowed to take pictures on certain historical sites?
>>
File: bodyworlds047.jpg (388 KB, 1124x1000) Image search: [Google]
bodyworlds047.jpg
388 KB, 1124x1000
Pisses me off too. I had to go back to the car to put my camera away because they wouldn't let me bring it into a concert and the fucking headliner was asking people to go ahead and take pics. The Bodyworlds exhibit won't let you take pics either. Like to see them keep everyone with a phone out.
>>
Yes! It's so inconsistent everywhere I go too
>>
File: Leak.jpg (60 KB, 364x813) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
60 KB, 364x813
< 53 > Girlfriend has cheated on me after 5 years. Time to pay her back https://hive.am/vxjM9 Enjoy this leak , it has 3 videos of this bitch. Will remove it in a few minutes
>>
>tour is over
>btw don't take pictures plz
Fuck those idiots. You should've taken more.
>>
>>678416575
This guys gotta fuck off with this
>>
>>678414749
>Why aren't photographers allowed to take pictures on certain historical sites
i believe for copyright reasons. isn't the sight their product anyways?
>>
Nobody stopped me from taking a pic of this map or the fucking furniture
>>
>>678417447
Really it's like copypasta overload like the j-law blowjob bullshit.
>>
>>678418436
>dat ass
check um
>>
Not sure but I think some shit is light sensitive
>>
>>678419117
knowwhatimsayin
>>
>>678414749
>This is my teacher going through a castle in Germany. I shot lots

LEL
>>
>>678414749
Basically so you can't make money off them. Think about it like this, if historical sites didn't care, think how congested they'd get with people just going there to take photos. Then they use the photos to make profit. So theirs two issues right there congestion and copyright laws. As much as it sickens me to say this, it's mainly the latter issue that makes it not allowed.
Oh also they don't want people casing the place for vulnerable areas.
>>
File: 1446357645842.jpg (36 KB, 563x393) Image search: [Google]
1446357645842.jpg
36 KB, 563x393
>>678420203
>>
>>678420558
Gardens seem to be fine as well even though they were just as important as the art
>>
Dat garden doe
>>
How old is she? Any face shots.
>>
>>678424395
she is 30... like?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.