Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So I just told my ex that i dont really wanna get back with her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1436939847230.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1436939847230.png
120 KB, 284x339
So I just told my ex that i dont really wanna get back with her over the summer. We made a promise together when it summer time we would get back together. I still have feelings for her and i know she has feelings for me as well but i dont really wanna do a distant relationship thing anymore. Idk what to do anymore help me /b/ros
>>
find a real girl
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
I told her its best to just stay friends for the time being until we meet up again then hopefully things will change.
>>
>>678414161

If you're not comfortable with it then be honest with her. It's fine to not want to do that OP, I barely lasted the 4 months my boyfriend was away from me when he moved back to our hometown, I certainly wouldn't do it for a long period of time.
>>
>>678414161
if you can't move to her. or she wont move to you. then fuck it. dump her ass.
>>
>>678414161
man the fuck up.
my wife is in another country.
a little distance means nothing if you are willing to follow through with it.
yeah shit gets tough but keep going and it gets better.
>>
File: Leak.jpg (60 KB, 364x813) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
60 KB, 364x813
< 20 > Girlfriend has cheated on me after 5 years. Time to pay her back https://hive.am/vxjM9 Enjoy this leak , it has 3 videos of this bitch. Will remove it in a few minutes
>>
>>678414411

Why is your wife in another country?
>>
>>678414161
Move, what is so important that it ties you there? Go to her and get a job there if she loves you, faggot.
>>
>>678414411
i should also add that
>>678414359
is right. with me, she is immigrating here and will be here in December. but yeah, this >>678414359
>>
>>678414500
Cheated on you with spraytan?
>>
tell her u want sex
>>
>>678414583
Immigration paperwork hasn't been approved just yet. huge pain in the ass but completely worth it.
>>
>>678414161
tell her that. you'll both be better off.

honesty, short of hooker murder, is good for a relationship, even ending one.

if it helps, i'm here and I can give great big bear hug.

buck buddy, you'll be ok.
>>
>>678414937

See I was going to joke that she was using your for a visa now it's not even that funny
>>
>>678414937
how does it feel being used for a green card? i know they do followups at six months, a year etc, but you know she won't even suck your dick after the first month. i bet she's fuckin Filipino.
>>
>>678415436
hows it feel knowing that my American wife is leaving shitmurica to join the Canadian master race?
>>
>>678416854
not bad. as you are a native canadian, a member of the first nations I would assume, I imagine that you chose your wife based on blubber content. to keep you warm while you sleep and to serve as an auxiliary food supply. enjoy living in canada, a country that literally exists as a parasite on the industry of the united states, reliant on its protection and resources to survive.

how are those paki's by the way?
>>
>>678417456
Your assumptions have storm trooper accuracy.

although the paki's do suck.
>>
>>678414603
we live in different countries and im still have to finish up my last couple years of uni. As much as i would love to see her its not possible for the time being.
>>
>>678414161
Stop being a faggot penguin and fly to her
>>
>>678415208
ik ill be okay but idk much about her. I'm more scared of what she would do which is why i never want broke up with her and had to wait until she broke up with me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.