Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm so lonely Considering an heroing but too pussy Have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160408-WA0001.jpg (42 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160408-WA0001.jpg
42 KB, 640x1136
I'm so lonely
Considering an heroing but too pussy
Have had lots of friends in the past but at this point I just go to work and talk to nobody, do my online class work and go to the gym and talk to nobody. Wat do. Someone talk to me plz
>>
Op here just to add I haven't gone out for fun in months
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>
Hey. What are you going to school for? Why have you stopped going out with your friends?
>>
>>678406526

If you kill yourself, you'll just get re-born as a new person. And killing yourself when you a human posting on /b/ seems like a bad idea. You're probably better off than three quarters of the world, at least. So then you're a bit ungrateful, and you'll probably end up getting reborn as a shit caste in India or Bangladesh.

Tldr; be careful when you kill yourself, you might Quantum Leap into a worse body.
>>
In a similar situation myself. Just keep working and get rich as fuck then you'll have friends.
>>
>>678408681
I'm taking a physics course maybe looking into engineering. I graduated HS and my friends dispersed and I went to college for a bit and came back home and didn't really talk to my college friends.
>>
>>678409246
You're right I shouldn't kill myself but I want my life to be less hollow and I don't know how to do that
>>
Jesus Christ. Don't kill yourself, you're more useful than 98% of Americans.
>>
You're in a tough spot. A transition between one school and another and work and school so your life doesn't even have a primary identity right now. Hang tight while you're in school and give yourself a chance to be amazing. You're just putting all the pieces in place now.
>>
>>678411237
Thank you man that helps. If I were at a real school I'd socialize a lot more bUT I just don't have the opportunities to talk to people my age. I'm thinking about volunteering somewhere to meet friends I'm relatively socially competent juse horribly depressed
>>
>>678410771
>>
I'm a girl. But yw. And yeah join a club or volunteer. Be nice to people, talk more than you feel comfortable, put yourself out there and be the one who suggests going out. I wish I could help more. I'm sorry you feel this way. I would live to hang out with you.
>>
>>678412595
Thanks a bunch I'll keep it all in mind. Honestly I didn't expect much help from /b/ but I really didn't know where else I could broadcast my thoughts.
>>
>>678413090
You alright Nate?
>>
>>678413243
I don't know how to answer that honestly I feel like shit. I'm not about to kill myself but I just feel like a lost scared kid in an adult world
>>
>>678413243
Appreciate the concern tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.