Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Someone pposted on 4chan earlier you can hack peoples mms me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Someone pposted on 4chan earlier you can hack peoples mms messages using http://mmsspy.tumblr.com/ lol I hacked my sisters friend and got some nudes. Starting a pics win thread! Post who you got and their relation to you :)
>>
will try now!
>>
>>678369069
>>678369113
samefag
>>
fashionistareport.com
>>
File: spam1.jpg (163 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
spam1.jpg
163 KB, 600x600
The link above is clickbait, don't go there. Let me explain how this works.

OP uses a website that pays him to get idiots to complete surveys
>He gets his own unique URL for victims to use
To drum up business, OP posts about something that will attract anons (software hacker, celebrity nudes, etc.)
OP adds the survey URL to his posts, forwarded from a different URL so newtards can't tell true destination
OP also uses a robot to samefag his own thread to give the impression it's legit
Lust-filled newtards click on OP's link and some actually complete the survey in their paroxysms of desire
>OP banks the cash
Newtards rage about butthurt and cast aspersions about OP's parentage and morals
>OP smiles at newtards' tears as he buys stuff with money from survey site
>>

To drum up business, OP posts about something that will attract anons (software hacker, celebrity nudes, etc.)
OP adds the survey URL to his posts, forwarded from a different URL so newtards can't tell true destination
OP also uses a robot to samefag his own thread to give the impression it's legit
Lust-filled newtards click on OP's link and some actually complete the survey in their paroxysms of desire
>OP banks the cash
Newtards rage about butthurt and cast aspersions about OP's parentage and morals
>OP smiles at newtards' tears as he buys stuff with money from survey site.
>>

>OP banks the cash
Newtards rage about butthurt and cast aspersions about OPs parentage and morals
>>

To drum up business, OP posts about something that will attract anons (software hacker, celebrity nudes, etc)
>OP banks the cash
>>
The link above is clickbait, dont go there. Let me explain how this works.

>OP banks the cash
>>

>He gets his own unique URL for victims to use.
>OP banks the cash
>>

Lust-filled newtards click on OP's link and some actually complete the survey in their paroxysms of desire.
>OP banks the cash
>>

OP also uses a robot to samefag his own thread to give the impression its legit
>OP banks the cash
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.