Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So /b/ I just realized Its just fucking paper! What's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160408_182542.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160408_182542.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
So /b/ I just realized

Its just fucking paper!

What's the safest thing to invest in at the moment?
>>
>>678367956
Gold

Now you can go away
>>
>>678367956
dragon dildos
>>
stocks for a gaming company releasing a new game soon
>>
>>678368219
Is it really though.

How about short term investments. I got a few buck to spare for a quick profit.
>>
It's not a good idea to take financial advice from people you don't know on the Internet. I doubt an experienced invested will reply, and even if there is no way for you to check that they're genuinely trying to help. (By the way, it seems like you're rushing into it. Don't rush into investing).
>>
>>678367956
The safest would probably be more of that paper. Go get more.
>>
It's not a good idea to take financial advice from people you don't know on the Internet. I doubt an experienced invested will reply, and even if there is no way for you to check that they're genuinely trying to help. By the way, it seems like you're rushing into it. Don't rush into investing.
>>
Oil. Price will only go up now that OPEC have cut production. Ive put thousands in.
>>
Just go long on memes. Put some in cryptocurrencies, always use leverage, diversification ruins gains, buy penny stocks (weed stocks bro).

Gold is a pet rock and is the ultimate piker investment. Aluminium is where its at nigger.
>>
>>678368772
I'm 18 years old and make 40/h welding. Live with my parents but am in no hurry to move out. Very few bills, very few material needs.
>>
>>678367956
Rare Pepes!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.