Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Ask an airline pilot anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Ask an airline pilot anything
>>
>>678361561
Is it true that when you walk down the aisle of the plane during the flight that you are checking out the women, and that by law you can fuck any woman on the flight you like or legally crash the plane killing all on board?
>>
Strictly speaking no thats not what we're doing but yes we all do it anyway. Current law states that once youre on the aircraft, the captain is basically the law. He can do what he wants as long as it can be justified on landing.
>>
Have you ever had sex/wanked during a flight?
>>
>>678362347
Do you know how to reply to a post?
>>
Absolutely had a wank. Sex is alot more difficult to do. But once we land in the destination its epic. If the cabin crew are game sex is definitely on with a load of drinking.
>>
>>678363203
that answer your question?
>>
How does it feel to be a glorified bus driver?
>>
>>678363524
No, you answered my question with a question. Plus I have no proof that you're OP.
>>
>>678363643
Feels great. I do very little work and get paid an excellent salary. Its a winner
>>
5 hour flight. How much of that time do you spend sleeping? (Average)
>>
>>678364093
Good question, it really depends on how your work week as a whole has been. If its been quite a tough one i may take 2 hours tops of rest while the first officer (co-pilot) stays awake. Usually then he can have a rest when im done if he wants one.
>>
Scariest/craziest situation that you have found yourself in while on the plane?
>>
>>678364875
Has to be CAT (clear air turbulence). It is completely invisible and there is no warning. Ive been in turbulence so bad my self and the co-pilot hit the roof of the flight deck. Had to divert to Rome because the co-pilot had been knocked out. But dont let this put you off flying, turbulence that severe is extremely rare
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.