Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

If you would have a slave woman for one week what would you do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
If you would have a slave woman for one week what would you do to her? No limits. Tell your sadisic and dirty fantasies.
>>
Make her pick Cotton.
>>
I'll make her clean my house, its getting pretty filthy already.
>>
Get her to kill a few people in different areas of the usa, Jack the Ripper style then suicide bomb with a truck into the next presidents car, then blame on ISIS and watch the chaos unfold.
>>
Clean my house
>>
would make her suck my dick 24/7 (even when im sleeping)
>>
>>678358811
any woman or do i get to choose someone particular?
>>
A sexy girl who is your sex slave
>>
>>678358811
Make Her grind in rpg's for me while i'm out the house
>>
I'd make her eat 6 hard boilded eggs.
>>
>>678360874
Why?
>>
Who have the power to be true?
>>
>>678360874
... I
.... wait
....... what??
>>
super glue her eyes and ears shut, then do whatever i want from where.
>>
>>678362632
And what would you do to her aber the glue is hard?
>>
>>678361929
Lurk m0ar newfag
>>
>>678360874
My boy Luke can eat 50 eggs.
>>
>>678360874
Okay... who has the eggs post?
I need to read it again.
>>
I WOULD....

> MAKE that bitch watch horror movies with me whilst cuddling up on the sofa
> DEMAND she lets me pick what pizza topping we order and choice of ice cream
> FORCE her into doing fun things with me during the day and go on cool outings
> PRESSURISE her into encouraging me to go the gym and invite her along too
> GRAB her by the sides and kiss her passionately and then have some hot sex
> SHOUT down to her to tell her the bath's ready and we can jump in it together with some nice candles
> COMMAND her to pick out whatever she wants off the menu when I take her to a nice restaurant
> EXCLAIM that I'm happy to drive her to wherever we go and open the door for her
> INSIST she lets me make her breakfast in the morning
> STIPULATE we sit on the roof, look up at the stars, have a warm drink, sit under a blanket and talk about nothing for hours on end.

I wish I had a girlfriend again....
>>
>>678363202
Is he open RP.... Specifically 'Slave Woman'?
>>
>>678361929
Get back to 9gag you stupid fuck
>>
>>678363363
i think i can smell your fedora from here. ma'lady
>>
>>678363432
No, I'm 18 now and can visit any site on the interwebs I want!
>>
I'd introduce her to my neighbors and tour her around the town on the first day, treating her like the lady she is. Later that night, I would treat her to dinner at the local Italian restaurant. This would repeat until the 6th day. On the 6th day, we would purchase seventeen trout from the farmer's market. We would return to my house and enter the bedroom with the fish. "Blub blub, my lub." I will say. Initially confused, I would unwrap all 17 raw trouts from their containers, and tell her to lie down on the bed. I would place each fish on her, evenly covering her smooth skin. I would chant again, "Blub blub, my lub." My fish scales would obviously begin to emerge, and she would become afraid. But the fish have become alive. They would not let her leave. Again. "Blub blub, my lub." My arms would have turned to fins, and she would start to shiver. "Blub lub, my lub." My eyes would burst and pucker into that of a trout. It is too late now for her to escape. This is my final form, my lub.
>>
>>678364209
Well, yeah, that just makes sense to do it on the last day... keep her coming back for more once that week is up.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.