Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Suicide Thread. Okay guys. I'd like to say you've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16
File: 1455666585805.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455666585805.gif
4 MB, 320x240
Suicide Thread.

Okay guys. I'd like to say you've always been here for me, but that'd be bullshit. What I can say is that 4chan has always been a a place that feels like it never changes. Any day could be any other. Same threads, same bullshit etc. It's reassuring.

Anyway, it's come to that point where it is MY turn to be the guy making the suicide thread.

Yep that's it, I've decided I think it's time to anhero.

I'm nearly 40, life has recently taken the biggest crap on me. Mostly financially. But to put it simply - I've gone from being a guy with luck with the ladies, and respect in my chosen career. - to insanely broke (to the point where I'm having to be a sign holder in the street), with the women in my life being distant and crap.

It all happened in the course of a few weeks - and there really is no obvious light at the end of the tunned. All I can really see is the same shit, and some more shit on the foreseeable horizon.

Life is a stuggle, only I seemed to really get the short straw.

I'm pretty calm with it all - but unless any of you out there are generous millionaires looking to help out a published author who has fallen on hard times. Then I think the only real solution for me is to get off this planet.

So... any suggestions on a painless route?
I've considered Hemlock, seems to be interesting.

I'm british, so guns are out of the question.
>>
>>678358183
>a talented author not capable of a creative solution to suicide

I think I see the problem
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460149899876.jpg (32 KB, 552x536) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460149899876.jpg
32 KB, 552x536
You could try aconite (aconitum nappellus). It causes a heart attack in about an hour after you've taken it.
>>
Do it weak faggot. Everybody goes through shit and darwins law is just weeding your pussy ass out
>>
>>678358487

Well my creative solutions have all but dried up - when it comes to basic survival.

My creative solution to suicide was Hemlock, it's a common plant here in the UK and was used in ancient times for the death penalty. It's apparently painless, slowly paralyses the body from the feet upwards until it reaches the heart or repository system.

Socrates used it for his own death penalty. As it allowed him to witness the experience of death with a clear mind.

I'm here in case anyone has any better ideas, and because Hemlock won't become easily identifiable for another month or two... and I want out.
>>
Please don't do it
Don't make 4chan look any worse
Think about your family
>>
>>678358705
>any suggestions on a painless route?
>causes a heart attack
>being this retarded

Maybe you should kys nigger
>>
>>678358783

I absolutely plan on doing it. However, don't try and be all Darwinian about it. I've probably put up with more in my 40 years than you can imagine. I hope you never have to experience life in this manner. Yet, though abject poverty and sheer determination I've managed to achieve most of my life's dreams, including becoming a respected name in a field that I've been passionate about since I was a child. However, respect doesn't pay the bills.
>>
>>678358979
just get on the dole and suck it up. life is shit but at least its something.
>>
>>678358705
I've not heard of this before. Can you elaborate a little?
>>
>>678359022
>Don't make 4chan look any worse

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT OF MY BOARD GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>678359238

I've tried the dole - they're evil. They use every excuse they can to sanction you. They treat you as if you're worse than scum. In fact, part of my financial downfall is due to the DWP fucking me over.

I am literally floating in the universe with zero support.
>>
>>678359022
My family are unfortunately vile human beings. I moved out at 16, and have been supporting myself ever since.
>>
Go out with a bang. Jump off building and do 3 backflips before entering a perfect form nosedive into pavement
>>
>>678359875
This.
Die With Style
>>
>>678359875

This is something I've considered as well. I live in a very small city, so there's very few large buildings. Only one really, and it's the sort of height that may be survivable. Also, I don't want to leave that image in the mind of some passing child or put others at risk. I may want to die but I don't want to be the thing that may push others over the edge.
>>
>>678359226
It's all a way of thinking about it. You can always change yourself and see circumstances in a better perspective. Why not just leave it all and go somewhere new, start over? Life's only one you got
>>
Convert to islam faggit. Be aloha snackbar around the place. It is also a quick death.
>>
>>678360029

I think there's a kind of style to a slow conscious death through an ancient herb. It would give me a chance to record and share the experience. My field is related to altered states of mind, so it would be a fitting final barrier to explore.
>>
OP you seem like a nice enough guy, reasonable, intelligent. I think you can see your way through this.
>>
Travel
>>
>>678360240

You're giving the very same advice I would give someone. All I can say is I have been strongly considering that also. Unfortunately, my financial situation prohibits even the most basic travel. I'm in pure survival mode at the moment.

However, it's not out of the question. If I suddenly find myself with an extra bit of cash, I'll be on a plane to Thailand to write the next book. I just don't see that being very likely at all - more likely is further humiliation, isolation, debt and a blackhole that would take years to climb out of.

The worst thing is I'm trying really hard to keep afloat. I'm doing the most humiliating work just to keep a roof over my head. But, in doing so I'm face to face with the public daily - and I am reminded of the unfairness of the word constantly, the huge divides of wealth that seem to show no fairness. It seems more often than not it is the mindless and nasty who prevail while the caring and intelligent live in poverty.
>>
>>678360517
Just do the pills. It will save you some shit
>>
>>678358183
Seek help man and if you dont change your mind,
i think asphyxia by an inert gas is the less shitty option
>>
op listen just run away. Move to a different area and get away. Start a new life and you will have fun. Take some coke and you can do anything. Kill your self when you are at the end of the line not when you run out of money.
>>
>>678360232
You're southwestern?
>>
>>678361324
Fucking this. Go on a tramp adventure. Write, do drugs, fuck women.
>>
>>678360628
Why should he bother? Can =/= should. Frankly, it's his decision. I'm sure he knows he can easily survive, he simply does not desire to do so. So in light of this information, do you have any mind-boggling revelations to reveal that will flip this situation upon its head?
>>
>>678360628

Thanks, I appreciate that. I hope you're right. I still have things I want to do and things to put into the world.

It kind of doesn't help that in many ways I've already achieved my "life's work", so there isn't that to aim for so much any more.

I'd say I'm on a razors edge at the moment, either I'll take the easy route and just be done with this world, or something completely out of character and explore a strange new part of the world.
>>
Coming from someone who's mother blew her brains out 4 months ago--dont do it. There's got to be someone who is there for you, you're just too depressed to get over yourself. The shittiest thing about it is someone else is going to have to pick up your pieces wether you like it or not. Don't do that to someone else.
>>
>>678361434

Yes. Lots of hills and green, but not many tall buildings.
>>
File: 3132646f63746f72732e746b____.png (281 KB, 979x612) Image search: [Google]
3132646f63746f72732e746b____.png
281 KB, 979x612
>>
>>678358183
Probaby suicide by helium mask for less pain.

My suggestion is that you wrote a short story about the whole thing describing the fall from success, this thread, feelings, buying the equipment, etc. And write the last sentences longhand from where you are sitting with the mask on so that when you're found the story will be found. Put a sticky note "publish this" or something.

Looking forward to reading your last work.
>>
>>678361778
There's always a place to die, it's just whether it's the time. Which city are you in?
>>
>>678361324

Well, in some ways it does feel like the end. Spending a life from 16-40 in a constant struggle, despite doing things that many others never achieve in life, yet still having nothing tangible to show for it. It grinds you down.

I've always been a very positive person, people have always come to me for support. So, this isn't a decision I make lightly, it's the slow grinding down of years of disappointment and bad luck. Just recent events have quickened the process.

I even went as far as smoking a huge dose of DMT the other day (very out of character - I haven't done drugs since my teens), in order to try and "reset" my mind and get a new perspective.
>>
>>678362154
Where in the UK are you OP?
>>
Go off a rail bridge as a National Rail train is coming. If the fall and electric rail don't kill you, the train hitting you will.
>>
>>678362154
FUCKING THIS
say "dedicated to evan & 4chan" so we know its you.
>>
>>678362206

I'm in Exeter. There's the Cathedral or the John Lewis building. I think I'd rather use hemlock and lay in a bluebell forest. Sounds naff, but at least it'd be peaceful.
>>
>>678359302
Its wolfsbane
>>
>>678362526
OP, if you really want to do this, this is the most failsafe way to do it. Find a line where a virgin train is about to go past, once you see it, throw yourself down onto the tracks. Those things go 200+ MPH, you'll be dead before you know it.
>>
>>678361191
Still you're seeing things in the same shitty light you've created for yourself. There's got to be a will inside of you to experience something more, you don't need cash to experience life. Stop thinking about the economy as if it's something that's absolute and necessary. You don't money or status to start anew, just drop all this expectation you have man, get out of your head, you'll be okay
>>
>>678362658
Piss off, evan. It was my idea. He doesn't need to dedicate it to your faggot ass.
>>
>>678362154
>>678362658

Guys, if I decide to exit, I'll do something along these lines and I'll post a link here before I do. If not, and I run away to another country - I'll still include a hidden message in my next work.
>>
What books have you written op? And where are you typing this from?
>>
>>678362940
OP, it's almost midnight. Sleep tonight, post tomorrow, I'll be looking for your post. If you end up doing this, please deliver.
>>
>>678362696
Thanks

>>678362868
Yeah, you're most likely right about this. You know, it's just really so much harder when you're in the middle of it. I'm such a rational and realistic person normally, but when your own life feels like you're pulling weights around with every footstep and you realise you are genuinely alone - when everyone else around you has family, friends or some kind of support system - it's so much harder to be positive.

I appreciate you saying this though, it's what I would say.
>>
>>678363280

I'm not sure I want to share that information. Knowing how my luck is at the moment, it'd backfire and somehow the one thing I care about in my life (the things I've written) would become tainted or, well, we all know what this place can do.

However, I'm at home... well, home until the end of this month. After which I'll not have one, unless I magically find the rent.
>>
>>678363288

It won't be tomorrow - my plan if i follow it will be in the following couple of weeks. This isn't one of those "OMG I'm gonna anhero" spontaneous teenage emotional fits. This is is a bit more calculated and I walk around dead inside a little longer, if it means exiting in a more dignified manner.
>>
>>678363716
Oooh sorry op didnt think about that. I read lots so i thought i may know you. If you are typing this from a personal laptop computer or phone, then i reccomend selling it. If its a public computer dont. Thats illegal.
>>
>>678363968
Alright then. Due to the nature of 4chan I can't guarantee I'll find it, but I'll keep looking.
>>
>>678364011

You may have read it if you have an interest in psychology, altered states or those areas. I've only written non-fiction so far. I've been wanting to write a fiction novel, and that had been the plan, but I don't have the finances to survive to cover the work it would require.

Yes, I may well sell the laptop. Just, it's essentially my window into my work.
>>
Hey OP. Just wanted to stop by and say I really am sorry that all this is happening to you. You seem like a genuinely good guy and I really hope it all goes well for you in the end. I hope you don't kills yourself, simply because I've always been a firm believer in the idea that life can get better, even in our darkest moments. Whatever decision you make though OP I hope that you find peace. Really I do. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>678364218

If this comes to pass, don't worry I'll be sure to make it very clear. I'm quite good at making a splash when I need to. I've always had a skill for promotion, so I'd imagine I'd do things in such a way that it won't go unnoticed.
>>
>>678364799
Alrighty, I'll keep looking. I hope you make the right choice though, make sure to properly think it over.
>>
>>678364504
I'm looking for a co-author to work on a book I've already outlined.. fictional novel centered around the 10 vile vortices.
If you'd like to work on something hit me up..
The name's Dr. Jay Winter - [email protected] m8

>its not my first rodeo and I'd like to get another head in the game on this one
>>
>>678364773

That's really kind of you, thanks. We're all just strangers here I know, but it's nice to know there are decent people out there. I've always thought, despite the name this place has for itself, that it's actually a place where people with genuinely open minds, who want to see life for what it is (including all the filth and darkness), come to let of steam and open their eyes. It's everything the social justice movement isn't. Individuality and chaos and embracing reality for what it is.

Wow, I'm sounding really pretentious, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>678365000
>>678364504
Oh and don't kill yourself you bastard.
Every story line has low points man, shit always turns around.
Poverty is the ultimate test that life throws at us mate..
Just look at it like a challenge that you'll eventually win..

>there is always a new horizon to look forward to even if its so far off that it seems impossible to get to
>never give up anon, never give up.

Drop me a line, we'll write the bloody novel mate..
>>
>>678363383
I feel you man. I'm going through the same stuff with feeling alone, one thing that's helped is reaching out to people, even if it's just a therapist, it really helps. I also consider you already know this given I'm only half your age, but for what it's worth I guess. Being an artist at heart often makes you see things different then they really are
>>
>>678365000

I may well do that, thanks for the offer. I've worked on TV fiction before, but like I've mentioned already, most of my experience is non-fiction.

I'll sleep on it, as it's late here and my mind is cloudy. I may well email tomorrow. Thanks.
>>
>>678365300
OP, I'm not him, but you sound like the best kind of person /b/ has had to offer in years. I sincerely hope you stick around this Earth longer, but your decision is your own. Where are you from? If it's the the southern UK, you can use the Chunnel from London (is that what it's called?) for 70 euros to get into West Europe.
Also, checked.
>>
>>678365766

I've made a note of your email, and I'll drop you a line tomorrow, assuming you're still of the same mindset by then.

I hope to hell you're not just a cunning troll and this isn't just another way for life to mess me about.
>>
>>678365902
Keep fighting man, never surrender. ttyl anon

>>678366007
>checked for James Bond double dubs
indeed anon, OP needs to stick around for sure.
he's one of the knights of ye ol /b/oard..

>>678366355
it was a serious offer man, i'll talk to you then.
read some hunter thompson to set your mind right in the mean time...
>>
>>678365766

Oh and you'll know it's me as I'll drop a link to my book and my email is my own domain (which will match the author).
>>
>>678359226
White Knight anon here. So you've said you put up with life up to now. Yet you clearly state you've been through worse shit. What made you move forward before?
>>
>>678366651
[email protected] fwds to my xrs either or m8

i'll send you a cancer banana as identity verification
>>
>>678366007

Even though I'm not even vaguely superstitious I'm tempted to take your post as a sign; as my mobile number ends in 007.

And thank you, you guys have all been really surprisingly bloody awesome tonight. It was unexpected. I had assumed mostly a barrage of "do it fag!".
>>
File: banana double.jpg (47 KB, 455x480) Image search: [Google]
banana double.jpg
47 KB, 455x480
How could you even think of suicide when pictures like this exist?

I mean, don't you just really really really love this pic?

Every time I see this pic I find another reason to stay alive.. and that reason is usually to look at this picture again..
>>
>>678358183
>asking how to suicide
>pretending to be not an attention seeker
fuck off, underaged faggot
>>
Fuck youOP. Write something specific. Not this generic bullshit.
>>
>>678367237
Anon: Haha, where did you find this?
>>
File: 1459886569701.gif (1 MB, 540x226) Image search: [Google]
1459886569701.gif
1 MB, 540x226
You can't just fucking quit like that.
That's not how it works.

Some are worse off then you are and they want to live!
If you want to commit suicide I don't know what is holding you back to do all the shit you always wanted to do. Why should you care if its life threatining or anything?
You went for 100% death rate before.

Stop throwing it away.

Also becoming a monk or something like that is always an option.
Or joining the military.
>>
File: banana part 1.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
banana part 1.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
>>
File: banana part 2.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
banana part 2.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>
File: banana part 3.png (22 KB, 116x125) Image search: [Google]
banana part 3.png
22 KB, 116x125
DO IT, FAGGOT
>>
Right everyone. OP here.

Going to sleep.

Whatever the outcome, I'll pop back to this smeghole and let you know what's happening.

Thanks for listening to my crap and sharing your thoughts.

But most of all, thanks to that guy who posted that banana picture... that was a real turning point.
>>
>>678361673
Sorry to hear that man, I totally agree. Depression can make it seem like no one really cares
>>
>>678362666
Nice satanic trips! Come down to Plymouth and drink and smoke the pain away temporarily
>>
>>678358183

You know what, fuck you. I've spent almost every day of my life for the past 12 years seriously fighting against my own urges to kill myself. 12 fucking years I've battled on for. Yet you hit some bullshit financial hardship that's obviously not been going on too long and your almost immediate reaction is to off yourself, you worthless fucking faggot. Killing yourself over money, you hollow headed cunt. Banging on about how the women in your life are distant and crap, are you fucking 17 again or some shit? That shit is your responsibility, it has fuck all to do with your excuse-bearing short straw. Why don't you try accepting your situation and working out of it rather than feeling sorry for yourself at 40 fucking years old. It's your life and yours only, so take some fucking responsibility for it and work.
If you do top yourself I'll be fucking glad, you'll be one less self pitying, blame dodging bitch staining my country.
>>
>>678367237
do you think the guy who originally really really liked it was an exhibitionist and the expression and covering and clothing dangle were all perfect except it's a banana and therefore a harmless joke

so he was really saying "Hey Debra, if you think this is cute and fun, let's go camping nude soon"
>>
Story is unclear. Your life has been shit for just a couple weeks? Or you just became broke in the last couple weeks?

What kind of shit did you publish - novels, non-fiction, poetry, technical writing, text books, other?
>>
>>678368182
This. But don't join the military. Trust me you'll be stuck in there and you'll hate your life even more
>>
>>678361291
>Inert gas
Are you fucking retarded, use CO2. If you do an inert gas you slowly will suffocate. CO2 makes you pass out.
>>
Exeter living 'failed writer' (probably have no right in saying that) romantically associating suicide with botany - "oh, i'm going out the right way"...
>>
>>678368795
The plot thickens
>>
>>678368751
listen man, financial woes aren't nothing, but suicide is always a stupid move pretty much. I get this guy, he's built up an illusory image of himself as a writer and now it's all falling apart and every decision he's made has been shallow and naive.

he's not going to kill himself, he just wants to think he will. another illusion I hope he abandons quicker than the last one.
>>
File: snake.png (59 KB, 647x595) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
59 KB, 647x595
>>678368824

Since 16, I'm now almost 40. The past few weeks have been like a shit doing a shit, which then eats the original shit, like some kind of anal ouroboros.

>>678368541
I hadn't even noticed that! I may well do that man.

>>678368751
It's not a competition. Sorry you've had a hard time, I can obviously relate. It's not been a short time, it's been for as long as I can remember, only now it's reached breaking point and my optimism and energy have been worn to nothing.

Anyway, sleep... I'm out. Thanks everyone.
>>
>>678358183
You had luck in the past, you will have luck again

Dont give up, im at a new low in my alcoholic life but im never gonna give up on living
>>
File: 1429727410547.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429727410547.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>678358183
>buy all the heroin you can afford
>take it all day, every day
>once the stash is close to running out, just cook the last of your stash and shoot up a heroic dose untill you OD

makes the last hours of your life fucking blissful, and the death will be the same

alternativly drink yourself to death

considering you're an author these two options seems pretty logical
>>
Get a big fuck off nail, stick it lightly in your ear and then twat your head against it on a wall.
Failing that, just jump in front of a train like a pussy normie, least that way you'll inconvenience some middle class cunts commuting to work.
>>
>>678370294
I mean first off he's not looking at the thread anymore, second off he wants to die 'cause he's broke
>>
>>678370498
First off, he's more likely wanking off to all the attention he's got in the thread. Second off your a faggit.
>>
>>678370341
I was actually thinking two chef's knives through the eyesockets, scissoring them in to heavily fuck up the frontal lobe. get a trash bag, hold onto the handles through the bag, with the knives in it, and get it over your head to decrease mess. then fall forward. I'd probably get everything set to go and get some kinda painkillers going, but destroying the brain like that should be pretty quick I figure.
>>
Everyone whats to do what they like or stick to what they know. Try hanging on to their status quote, stay in their comfort zone or keep working towards same goal. Why most of us have this problem? Why is it so hard to change or move on from what we had or might have? Would change of scenery really help?
>>
>>678370986
my other thought, which would be way more expensive but amazing, would be to explode myself in an isolated area with enough power to completely obliterate my body, such that investigators to this crater will be uncertain what happened.
>>
>>678358183
>published author
Would we recognize your name?
>>
Sell off all of your shit, move somewhere else, and start fresh. Fuck, I'll throw you a spot on the couch if you considered moving to the states. Detroit ain't far, theres plenty to write about that shithole.
>>
>>678371382
Make a facebook account with all your real details but call yourself Prophet Mohammed.
Suicide by Murder.
>>
>>678371934
You can buy a house there for $1.
>>
>>678358183
Dude your life took its first dip and you want to an hero? Man the fuck up and move on. Get your shit back together and fuck her right on the pussy.
>>
>>678371934
> Detroit ain't far

>>678358183
I live in Detroit, op, let's make it happen
>>
Plz record.
>>
File: 1458598404227.jpg (13 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
1458598404227.jpg
13 KB, 475x350
>>678372673
Redford here. Getting to know hood rats will make you feel better about having a shitty life.
>>
I had a similar experience 3 years ago. Maybe this will give you hope to stay here, friend.
>be me
>real estate agent
>have not sold any houses in 8 months
>not getting paid as much as I was when I started out
>have girlfriend who I have known since highschool
>thinking about asking her to marry me
>when I do pop the question, she denies me
>completely avoids me
>after a couple of weeks I found out she is now with my former best friend
>I literally have no friends
>mother died when I was little, so my dad always took care of me
>he is killed in a car crash
>I have no one
>at work I am told about a new client looking to purchase a house
>I meet her at the house and show her around
>she's young
>she shakes my hand and tells me her name is Stacey
>I thought she was beautiful
>She doesn't purchase the house right away but that Friday we go to dinner
>she orders steak and I go with spaghetti
>we drink and have a great time
>she literally made me the happiest I had been in years, even after only knowing her for a week
>while talking we discuss the house
>I ask her if she would like to purchase it soon
>as she say's she is interested she tells me she does not have enough money for the house (it was $110,000)
>I ask her how much she needs to afford it and tell her we can work something out
>I notice all of a sudden that she is very different up close
>then I see she is a 6 story tall lockness monster
>"Imma need about tree fiddy'
>>
>>678373473
Christ man, that's rough.
>>
Well for quick and painless, never do the overdose suicide and do something that kills your brain. Honestly, one way for an awesome way to go out is getting fucking wasted to the point where you think you can't feel pain. Drugs work too. Then you will not wake up.
>>
>>678373296
I live in hazel park. It's just easier to say Detroit, friend
>>
>>678358183
Ok here are your options:
1.(preferably) you seek help
2.You do a mass Killing (and actually show that fuckass politicans that society is fucked and get your revenge on society)
3.You suicide, puss out and noone will remember you

If you dont want do 1, 2 would always be my other choice... everyone who just kills himself is stupid. If enough people like you would go on a mass killing instead, politicians must hear and add Support programs for people like you. Just saying :P If you kill yourself you are just doing that what the politicians and every other psychopath wants. to get rid of those who are not useful of society. So you either take up your ass try to make sometihng out of your life, or go in therapy or at least do a mass killing :P
>>
go out in style and bomb a police station
>>
>>678358183
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

I read through your entire post and saw the man writing it.

That man might be a pitiful faggot, but he has more brains than half the fucking shit stains who walk around in this world every fucking day like they own the place.

If retarded shit skins can find a reason to live in this world through "government gibsmedas" then a smart fuck like you can find 100.

You're a faggot. I mean that in neither a bad way nor a good way -- I mean it as a statement of fact. You and every other /b/tard on this chan are faggots. That's your identity, you're the guy who's smart enough to see through the bullshit in the world and cope with it by bantering about it with other like-minded faggots on the internet. Don't let a rough spot change the fact that you're more intelligent than 90% of the fucking Earth and deserve to live just as much, if not more than the blubbering denizens of this shit hole.

We're in this for the long haul. Better make the most of it. We'll be here when you stumble, but we're not going to egg you on toward self pity, we're going to get you back up again.
>>
Overdose on over the counter drugs. If you take enough, they will without a doubt kill you. Or buy street drugs and have them all at once and send yourself into a pleasureful orgasm then flatline. The best way to die.

Also, can you please stream it, and give us a date on when you are going to do it.
>>
File: Pedophile.jpg (29 KB, 637x391) Image search: [Google]
Pedophile.jpg
29 KB, 637x391
>>678358183
Can you take this guy out with you it would do the world a better place he molested a little girl in mexico
>>
>>678358183
dont suicide
be a homeless or something
live on the streets and write about it
then profit
>>
>>678375386
here is his phone number
201 S La Brea Ave, Los angeles, Ca
323 9346188
and adress
>>
File: moote.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
moote.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
hey guys I'm moot and I made you think suicidal thoughts
>>
>>678375541
Could give you details of his family you extort the fucker and you`re back on your feet in no time.
at least 20 k
>>
>>678375541
call him from britain say that you`re gonna whack his whole family would be hilarious.
that the Mexican Mafia is looking for him just for shit and giggles.
>>
>>678361191
You have two feet, just wander, face wild animals unarmed for survival. Make your way to Germany and traverse the black forest. Take scraps of paper to write on and record your experiences. If you die then you accomplish your goal, if not, your writing Will probably sell quite well. Not only will you have become a fearless, badass, shining example of a human being, you'll surely find solas in knowing you conquered suicidal death.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.