Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ask an sjw anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: schoenberg.jpg (237 KB, 615x879) Image search: [Google]
schoenberg.jpg
237 KB, 615x879
ask an sjw anything
>>
What gives you the right?
>>
Why do you have terrible grammar?
>>
>>678355162
do you enjoy cereal?
>>
Who do you think you are?
>>
>>678355301
i dunno man
>>
>>678355308
Because I'm lazy. I am physically capable of using okay grammar, though.
>>
>>678355162
Hehe little Billy let me fuck your asshole, cup my penis in fondle zone 10. My nigger penis is covered in sparkles come here little boy sexy boy let papa michacle lick farts out of you fist me fist me now you sexy boy let me cum in your anus Hehe C'moan lets go to my pleasure park, come to the ferris whele ill letyou eat my poopoo cum on my bille jean you are my little lover the cum is like cream and your boy ass michaels dream fuck me fucl me now
>>
>>678355315
fuck yeah bro but i eat it dry because idk i dont really like soggy cereal
>>
>ask an social justice warrior anything
>an social justice warrior
>>
>>678355423
a mess
>>
>>678355684
i support you
>>
>>678355791
but saying 'a ess jay double-u' out loud would be weird
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.