Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You're forced to fuck one of these two. Do you choose left

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1460146668926.jpg (208 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460146668926.jpg
208 KB, 800x600
You're forced to fuck one of these two. Do you choose left or right?
>>
The right, she looks like she has less self respect.
>>
>>678349911
left I like dick
>>
Kill self
>>
>>678349911
They are trap sisters. Matrix was it?
>>
>>678351540
right's hair just grosses me out
>>
>>678351540
damn you're right.
on the right definitely cute
>>
So you're asking which do I choose, the blue or the red pill?
>>
>>678349911
Well the one on the left has a Dick soooooooo....the left? Wait no I meant right fuck!
>>
>>678349911
right

been a tranny for longer
>>
>>678349911
I can't stand any of you guys who think it's ok to look down on these two for their sexual attractiveness. Besides; who is a man, who is a woman? What is real?

How do you define real?

If real is something you can touch, feel.... then "real" is simply electrical signals being interpreted by your brain. If you can touch genitals, be them natural or artificial, then... fuck it, I give up.
>>
as long as u gouge my eyes out so i dont have to see it, either way ima get aids
>>
>>678349911
Doesn't matter, I'm going to stab them to death at some point in the sex anyways.

TFW this is why I've only had one-night-stands.
>>
If I'm being forced then does it matter which 1? Just pick 1 for me and I'll do it
>>
>>678353084
It only matters if they try to trick you sexually, otherwise it doesn't matter at all
>>
>>678353084
Degenerate detected
>>
Who would force me to?

Is there some millionaires club of people that force poorfags into sexing up uggo's?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.