Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why do you mock on them? Autistic children are probably much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: autistic draw.jpg (229 KB, 964x662) Image search: [Google]
autistic draw.jpg
229 KB, 964x662
Why do you mock on them?
Autistic children are probably much more smart than you and me
They think in a way you can't, faggot, they are one step ahead in evolution terms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4_dOorquQ
>>
>>678349745
It doesn't matter how smart you are since this world is owned by psychopaths and social butterflies.
>>
Can't be that smart if they can't even communicate on a basic level.
>>
>>678349745
We are all autists here OP, that's why we are here to begin with
>>
One step ahead but they wouldn't be able to live on their own...
>>
That's a savant.

Normal autists don't have any superpowers

They only have super awkwardness
>>
>>678349745
They're extremely awkward and don't understand most social standards
>>
>>678350411
I know a kid that is a 3rd Dan black belt in autism. His main moves are squatting and shrieking "YEEEEEEEE" all day.
>>
File: nosed 2.jpg (36 KB, 471x547) Image search: [Google]
nosed 2.jpg
36 KB, 471x547
>>678349745
It's our word anon. Like nigger for niggers. You'd have to be pretty autistic to not realise that
>>
If they're smarter than us, why does it matter of we mock them?
>>
>>678351338
I'm actually an autistic boy, and I realised that. But I don't understand sometimes how can you be so retarded
>>
>>678350863
kek'd
>>
File: 1460076945633.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1460076945633.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>
File: Lady_Maria.png (237 KB, 715x501) Image search: [Google]
Lady_Maria.png
237 KB, 715x501
>>678347067
>tfw I was in high school and got the the only score higher on the Sat than the autistic girl who thought she was smarter than everyone

Autists are just shitty people familama
>>
>>678349745
Autism is a spectrum of disorders that we understand about as well as we understand the human brain. Which is to say: Not very well. We don't know the causative factors (lotsa theories but no concrete evidence yet). We don't even know that the disorders we lump into "Autism" are even all the same things. At this point it's merely a class of social disorders that come with awkwardness and anywhere from zero negative side-effects to holy-crap-how-do-you-even-person side-effects.

I don't mock people for being autists. I mock the parents who allowed them to become severely disconnected from society. I mock Stanford because their methods ruin families and destroy the chances some autistic kids have of becoming at least functional in society. I grew up around autists, went to school with them, am even friends with a few (light autism/aspergers). The ones who grew up right had strict but loving parents who punished them appropriately for their transgressions and rewarded them properly for their achievements. Pharmaceuticals are necessary for some cases but the medical and psychiatric fields practically DEMAND that autists be medicated because it's all they know to do. The medications are life-altering, have destructive long-term side effects, and can even worsen existing symptoms.
>>
File: 1458498272828.png (27 KB, 1176x658) Image search: [Google]
1458498272828.png
27 KB, 1176x658
>>678349745
because they are very smart at some things then horrible at social stuff like parties...thats why we use the term autistic, cause u get some stuff but never see the big picture
>>
>>678349745
Nigger the guy who drew that has a photographic memory
Had nothing to do with his autism
>>
>>678352452
holy fuck did you even read what you just wrote? parties? big picture? holy fuck you're retarded.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.