Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

femanon here. what do you really think of women? i mean, i read

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 69
File: M Is For Misogyny.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
M Is For Misogyny.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
femanon here.
what do you really think of women? i mean, i read a lot of misogyny (along with racism in every post) and despite for women in general, but what do you really think of us? that we are stupid, weak, that we get mad for stupid reasons and are just good for kitchen and children? are you all really like donald trump in your rl?
>>
There are lot of stupid, obnoxious women, due to women being a subset of people and there being a lot of stupid, obnoxious people.
>>
File: 1459933749368-b.jpg (2 MB, 925x3026) Image search: [Google]
1459933749368-b.jpg
2 MB, 925x3026
This is the way I think about y'all femanons.
>>
>>678331824
I don't think all women are like the way they're portrayed here, but I do think the culture that we have raises females and breeds them to basically reinforce the stereotype.
>>
>>678331824
>femanon here

Liar.
>>
>>678331824
do you realize it's pretty much the same as asking 'what do you think about men?' i mean, it really only depends on the person what i think of them. judging from your post i bet you're a feminist.
>>
>>678332029
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1451845978571.jpg (740 KB, 781x1443) Image search: [Google]
1451845978571.jpg
740 KB, 781x1443
Ehm, newfags tend to forget the rules. So I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>678332057
>implying someone would read all of that
>>
>>678331824
>are you all really like donald trump in your rl?
I don't know about women in general, but you personally could definitely gain more respect if you stopped denouncing everyone else's opinions as misogynistic bigotry
>>
>>678332029
Basically this, and women tend to be more emotional than logical when dealing with a situation further exacerbating sexism. Then to add on that most people only hear/see the crazies because that is interesting to humanity.
>>
>>678331824
Hetero male here
I just love women as long as they understand that they are NOT some princesses and that they are equal to men, NOT superior
Bye
>>
>>678332403
Also I didn't see it but tits or gtfo.
>>
Women are obnoxious and act like they are literally everything

Not to mention they make men do everything

Nothing but fuckholes and babyholders until they die
>>
>>678331824
I've only ever met a few woman who very heavily played on their gender. The rest of them does it every now and then, but that's fine.
We all have our ways to get what we want, just don't get offended when someone points out your move.
Also, most women i've met disagree with modern feminism and are just humans like everybody else.
>>
>>678332477
>green text here cunt
>>
>>678331824
>what do you really think of women?
tits or gtfo
>>
>>678332240
i'm not a strictly feminist, but i think men consider women just as dumb objects that must be added to men's private collections and it's just not fair, assuming that we are good just to fuck and breed
>>
>>678332969
>green text cunt
>>
File: 640[1].jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640[1].jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>>678331824
I love girls but they have a bad habit of bringing drama, stirring up people against eachother and generally wanting to control everything.

that's also why I'm going to live in a small farm with my dog. Nice and modest. If I'd live with a woman I'd do nothing but work all day so we can effort more shit we don't need

tl;dr: tried living together, not worth it. still love women tho
>>
>>678332375
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/donald_trump_has_one_core_philosophy_misogyny.html
>>
>>678331824
Straight white rich man here. I like women, a lot. Like, I like to fuck them, and I like to hang out and talk with them. They make such better company than other men. I've considered that I like them because they're submissive and let me push them around, but I try to be nice and not do that, and I hope it's not my actual reason. But it's difficult to know one's own motivations.

I feel sorry for the 99% of guys here who really truly hate women, but still want to fuck them. They must live really conflicted lives, which is probably why they're such monsters to women.

Also, I think there's a biology to it. Like, the power imbalance that's inherent in so many fetishes. That's bred into us. And generally speaking, men are the dominant and women the submissive. So there's a natural inclination and enjoyment lots of women get out of being subjugated. The problem arises when subjugation in real life sucks. Like, it might turn you on a bit, if you admit it to yourself, but then you can't afford rent because you make less money from it. It's conflicting, because your base desires are bad for you. Sort of like a sweet tooth. It's nature backfiring on us now that we have society.

Anyhow, feminism and empowered females in general are good for society, because they're more empathetic, probably because they're weaker and submissive. But we (both men and women) are hardwired to resist it.

In short. Females fucking rock. The horrible men who hate women are in the majority, but if we can change that by slowly beating back the culture of misogyny, we'll all be better of for it. In the meantime, it's a real shitshow.
>>
>>678332802
> most women i've met disagree with modern feminism and are just humans like everybody else.
yeah right, until they divorce someone. Seen that happen a ton of times lel
>>
>>678331824

I like put dick in fuck hole

i like it when fuck hole goes away after and makes sanwich
>>
>>678331824
I prefer the company of men
>>
>>678331824
Women are put on earth to make babies cook and clean. THAT'S IT!

Sick of all the femanist women empowering bs these days. Just a bunch of dykes wish in they were mean.

Now tits or get back to the kitchen.
>>
>>678331824
thought you were serious until you mentioned trump.
>>
>>678333074
Would it offend you if a man painted all women with a broad stereotype in the same way you paint all men?
>>
I actually think, despite a few issues, women are basically over-privileged, and get away with shit men can't. So, that makes a lot of them, at least American ones, so spoiled that you hardly want to fuck them. More appropriately, you really want to hit them in the face, but you have no biological choice but to want to fuck them, hence violent sexual ideation.
>>
>>678331824
Can't live with them. Can't live without them.
>>
>>678333511
but muh equality
>>
>>678332267
Exactly. This is an obvious troll.
>>
>>678333565
Can live without them. Can't live with them.
FTFY
>>
>>678331824
>femanon here.
Tits or gtfo. Your sex wasn't important to the post at all and brings in the aspies and whiteknights. This makes you cancer who needs to lurk moar
>>
>>678333600
I am actually for equality and feminism, not the new kind, but the equal rights kind. This is because I am a lazy fuck, and, like it or not, women get to hold high-paying jobs and take care of their own fucking selves. I am getting sick of paying for their shit.
>>
>>678331824

Your question is kind of odd. I mean, women are just human beings. Some are assholes, some are pretty great, all of them drew the short straw when sex hormones were being selected (testosterone is a much better experience than estrogen)
>>
File: 1455490080268.jpg (77 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1455490080268.jpg
77 KB, 612x612
I only come here for OC, but as far as women go I view them as equals. I'm always kind at first and where I go from there is based on how I'm treated. If I run into a good woman then it's something to be cherished. But good luck finding another nice guy on b/
>>
>>678331824
>femanon here.
You know the rules.
>>
>>678333944
smell the ashes anon. today is 3rd wave feminism we're talking about. It's arguably a big conservative step back
>>
>>678331824
I wasn't a misogynist until I worked in a predominantly female workplace for a couple of years. When you're really the only guy around, you really get to see firsthand how useless women can be, because you will have to do everything personally. Anything my co-workers did, they'd usually fuck up, meaning I'd have to go back and fix it for them.

I lost my respect for women by working with them. At no point did I consider any of my coworkers fuckable, nor would I trust any of them in my kitchen or with the welfare of a child. So all the misogynist stereotypes of saying "women are only good for..." are still giving women too much credit.

This is a broad generalization, I realize, and isn't universally true even from my own experiences, but it is about 95% true. The 5% exceptions I've met also think women are predominantly worthless.
>>
>>678334060
*le tips fedora*
>M'Lady
>>
1st World women kind of suck. I don't know if that's because I look rich to developing world women and so the are far nicer to me, or if American women just plain old suck because they are spoiled brats, and by suck, I don't mean literally suck.
>>
>>678331824
Idk what loser views them as lesser beings. Other than perhaps physically I view women as the exact same. Its pretty fucking simple.

Also aren't you forgetting certain rules?
>>
File: 1387397794572.gif (2 MB, 429x208) Image search: [Google]
1387397794572.gif
2 MB, 429x208
>>678331824
They make decisions based on their emotional state
I fucking wish, I'd be filthy fucking rich and wouldn't have to listen to your bullshit
>>
>>678334414
that's when you have too much women together tho. Split the genders 50/50 and they'll be on their best behaviour
>>
>>678334172
It's not like the other kinds of feminism went away. Say 3rd Wave if you mean it or you're throwing the baby out with the bath water.
>>
>>678332267
It's almost as if this isn't a camwhore attention thread and you don't know the rules faggot
>>
>>678334633
>implying I ever did that
>>
Says it all right here at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9BukEBI9c
>>
Women should be submissive to men... life is so much more enjoyable with men controlling us. I think feminism is overdoing it. We deserve some rights, but we should still be allowed and encouraged to do what comes naturally to us. I act a bit whorish (I'm wearing a microskirt and tube top for male attention when I go out in a bit), and I think most women would do the same if they weren't trying so hard to go against our nature.

I think we reach our peak when there's a man pulling a lot of the strings, and I hate that modern feminism is trying to force us to go against our nature.
>>
>>678331824
women are good fuckholes, that's about it
>>
>>678331824

You are people.

People are flawed and selfish and sometimes beautiful, but more often petty and pretentious and stubborn.

I regard you the same as I regard everyone - shitty until proven otherwise.
>>
>>678331824
I think you sound pretty stupid for just asking that question. Unlike fanatic feminists, normal people understand that there aren't just 2 types of personalities in the world (men and women). There are in fact at the very least three, and I haven't finished counting yet.
>>
>>678331824
>cumdumpster here

Fixed
>>
>>678331824
Women are women. They're a little bit different than men on the average.

But here there is mostly men, so we mostly talk about shitty women behaviors, but that means nothing.
>>
File: 1426216384249.jpg (63 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1426216384249.jpg
63 KB, 500x385
I have never once met a woman who was not a gold digger/ fame seeker. I do live in North America so maybe that's the problem, but somehow I doubt it. I'm 29 years old and I'm seriously considering just switching to hookers, at least they are honest about what they want. Been with two hookers now and feels good man, but in a way I guess I've been dating whores my whole life.
>>
>>678334444
I'm a dude you fucking tator tot
>>
>>678331824
I think women mostly are easily manipulated by their peers and cannot form their own opinions. It's opinion by consensus. The consequence of this is that they cannot take ownership/responsibility of their emotions, thoughts and actions. There are exceptions, but they're exceedingly rare. The exceptions tend to be of the intp/j personality types.

>and are just good for kitchen and children?
Some of you aren't even good for that.

Donald Trump is a narcissistic douche, unfit to be president.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (52 KB, 976x726) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
52 KB, 976x726
>>678331824

i simply ignore them.
>>
>>678334972
Most women are like you, but there's a smaller subset that have different inner realities, so in order to get their rights, they have to build a coalition with all the normal women and in so doing they have to do a lot of propagandizing and shaming fellow women about their own natures. Answer is clear. Make women equal under the law in every way, and it will stop the butch dykes and doms from hijacking the political process and go their own ways with the smaller sub-set of men who like to be kicked in the nuts for pleasure.
>>
File: 1413572043398.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1413572043398.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>678331824
This.
>>
File: 1455663435402.jpg (20 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
1455663435402.jpg
20 KB, 377x351
>>678333377
>>
>>678334444
Nice quads btw
>>
>>678332057
Most of this is true, if not all, and you're all better off actually ignoring it because what's waiting on the other side is sociopathy and the psych ward. I'm in a relationship, been in it for 3 years and I swear to God if she cheats on me I'm gonna fuck anything that moves because I've been faithful for way too long.
>>
OP here.

Goddamn you /b/yards are gullible. All I have to do is say I have a cunt and you'll flock around me like cuckolded beta faggots.

I'm out. It's been fun watching you scramble. Keep taking the b8 faggots.
>>
>>678334414
Mostly this. There are capable women out there but most of them are fuck ups and don't care. Women are like people-lite. They think it's acceptable or even cute when they can't pull they're weight in a situation whether it is work or homelife. And when things get tough they think they are entitled to being angry cunts.
Hold out for a true confident intelligent woman. They're out there but they hide.
>>
File: americasfinest.jpg (63 KB, 653x831) Image search: [Google]
americasfinest.jpg
63 KB, 653x831
tbh niggers are worse than women
>>
File: jessi rogers extreme gangbang.webm (2 MB, 308x270) Image search: [Google]
jessi rogers extreme gangbang.webm
2 MB, 308x270
>>678335498
>>678331824
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x389
>>678331824
Yet more cancer
>>
File: 1457735674762.jpg (75 KB, 602x481) Image search: [Google]
1457735674762.jpg
75 KB, 602x481
>>678334444
>>
>>678332057
Okay, i actually read through this...
>Women are controlled by their emotions
>Implying men are not
>Implying all women are a certain way based on a subjective approach
I also believe women are more greatly controlled by their emotions, but basing all those conclusions on that is bullshit.
There's alot of cheating women out there (maybe even more than men?) but in the end a persons brain consits of two sides and everyone is capable of rational thinking. Saying "women don't know better therefore i will never trust them" is bullshit and something guys who are sissys say when they get cheated on. If she cheated on you, bet your ass there's a reason for it. Just as there sure as hell is a reason for you cheating on you're girlfriend, you can say "It's just sex to a man, it didnt mean anything" but in the end every fucking person is capable of rational thinking. And in the end, when you lie there alone at night and feel like shit that's you thinking rationally.
>End of rant
>>
>>678335684
I'm married to one. She convinced me to quit that job where I was the designated man. She hated those bitches more than I did just from watching me come home at the end of the day.
>>
>>678333074
I want to see that breeding ground you're talking about
>muh sweeping generalisations
>>
>>678331824
Let me put it like this.

If I ask my male best friend to go with me at 2AM in an abandoned warehouse, where we can throw rocks at each other, he will be there. This activity is retarded, and he will hate it, but he will be there for me. he is perfectly reliable.

But if I ask my female best friend to go with me and get some ice cream, she will turn me down because she doesn't like *the way I said it*. She is an emotional infant. Completely unreliable, lack of character, basically an insane person, a stupid piece of flesh.
>>
Here's how American women suck. Lots of them are obsessed with jewelry. They know probably people died or got oppressed in order to bring these diamonds to them. They know $5000 could fucking change the lives of hundreds of poor children who might die in grinding poverty and starvation. But they just have to have a $5000 decoration on their fingers. I think women should have their ring fingers cut off at birth.
>>
>>678333074
>but i think men consider women just as dumb objects that must be added to men's private collections
>men consider women just as dumb objects
Out of curiosity, don't you feel that you are doing the same thing? Painting men with a broad stroke of the brush as simple brutes? Cavemen that simply want to club you on the head and drag you back to our cave by your hair?

I really feel like your perception of men is very distorted, which has become increasingly common these days.
>>
op here.

i'm a guy, i just cheated you up.
i just wanted to show that, even if there is the "tits or gtfo" rule, simply adding "femanon" in the first line attract posts and men like a magnet.

bunch of loser
>>
>>678331824
women are humans with different genitalia, they're not a fucking alien race. there are quality women and trash women just like men
>>
File: 683cb055.jpg (96 KB, 600x922) Image search: [Google]
683cb055.jpg
96 KB, 600x922
They're basically hairy holes. One of them is my mum.
Happy ?
>>
i like women, they make great company, great friends and companions, never been romantically bound to a girl, so i cant comment on that, but they offer a much privatejede " " " outside" " " view on things, also their lack of ability to holkd their liqour is hilarious
>>
File: eatup.webm (2 MB, 896x692) Image search: [Google]
eatup.webm
2 MB, 896x692
>>678335739
>>
This >>678335707
but to be fair, niggers are technically chimps
>>
>>678335646
See
>>678335897
Feel hit?
>>
File: not the good type of equality.jpg (70 KB, 640x936) Image search: [Google]
not the good type of equality.jpg
70 KB, 640x936
>>678333944
>>
>>678331824
my mother had severe anger issues and was physically and mentally abusive. I had 3 older sisters and my mother made it clear that that sex was a bad thing. she beat me when I was 4 years old because I got a boner when I saw my aunt in her bra. So, I was taught that I was not to look at females in a sexual way, it took me a long time to realize that it was okay to look at females in a sexual way but what I went through with my mother during my childhood really traumatized me. I think she might have been molested as child or had a brother who made her feel sexually uncomfortable, I don't know, she's a loony in my opinion and I just see women as people who live on this earth with me, I give them the same respect I would give anyone else until I see reason not to but I wouldn't degrade them, I just wouldn't involve myself with them.
>>
>>678336180
You are bunch of loser and I despite you.
>>
>>678335672
No one cared that you put femanon here, it didn't change the question at all, you were irrelevant because it's not like you were teasing nudes or anything newfag
>>
>>678332304
I read all of that. I liked how it ended. Very coherent argument for why women complain that men just want to get laid. Although, I do believe it's only covering a portion of women, the less intelligent vapid ones, specifically.
>>
File: b8_4_free.jpg (69 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
b8_4_free.jpg
69 KB, 699x637
>>678331824

>trying way too hard.....being overly obvious
>>
>>678331824
Women are attracted to complete dicks cause they have low self-esteem, those that were nice are just ruined, those that were meh become pretty bad. Their view of men change.

And in the end Im my little nice self and Im alone. And I know a lot of women and have been (mostly momentarily) with a few.

TL;DR: they don't value kindness and then they wonder why men always break their hearts.
>>
>>678332304
I did, and I realize that I knew a lot already from personal experience. This confirms how I've thought about women and now it's time for me to take action.
>>
File: checked fuckin checked.jpg (11 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
checked fuckin checked.jpg
11 KB, 320x270
>>678336600

dub dubs.

truth confirmed.
>>
Women are a lot like slugs, they probably serve some purpose but it's hard to imagine what.
>>
>>678335498
sause on this?
>>
>>678336053
Let me put it like this.
None of your non-existent friends are female.
>>
>>678331824
>muh "racism"
>muh "misogyny"
>muh Donald Trump supporters
>............
you sound like tumblrina. go back to tumblr.
>>
File: FeministHypocrisy.jpg (137 KB, 700x779) Image search: [Google]
FeministHypocrisy.jpg
137 KB, 700x779
>>
>>678336296
do you have Veruca James' video where she's forced to ride a sybian and niggers savagely use her mouth?
she coughs up cum and ends up completely covered in it.

it gets me so aroused i came handless.
unfortunately it's been removed from pornhub, xnxx, xvideos, everywhere.
>>
File: 1455057142272.jpg (52 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1455057142272.jpg
52 KB, 583x583
That's not what "despite" means, Sweetheart.

Why don't you run along outside and play? The men are trying to talk here.
>>
>>678331824
Bitch is made to be a human factory and sandwich maker + other home chore you're nothing more then that just stop pretending that you're stronk and shit you aren't cunt
>>
File: 1459028233337.png (821 KB, 631x737) Image search: [Google]
1459028233337.png
821 KB, 631x737
Personally, and it feels like a lot of /b/ros share the opinion, I could not care less about the fact that you're a woman, to me (us?), it's a nonissue. We don't care if you're a woman. We don't hate you in particular. We hate people that want special treatment. If you want to be treated like a special little snowflake, be you woman, nigger, whatever, we will do so. Unfortunately this website is a furnace, and that environment is not conducive to special snowflakes. If you accept that you are one of us, one of the 'yadda yadda Tyler Durden', speech, everything's shiny cap'n.

Tl;dr- If YOU don't bring to our attention that you're a special snowflake, we won't know, and we won't burn you.
>>
>>678336970
What? I do have female friends, if you imply I don't you're wrong. I just don't think they're that good friends, they're some random weak people.
>>
>>678333192
hahahha stupid bitch
>>
>>678331824
I love women.

3rd gen feminists on the other hand... they are not women. They are a bunch of whiny self entitled pieces of garbage who should stop acting like babies and MAN UP, to use a good term (since you want equal treatment).
>>
>>678333213
jidf go!
>>
>>678333213
congratulations, you're literally retarded.
>>
>>678337140
Ready riding hard on that metaphor, Mr Snowflake
>>
File: yahoo vs women.png (117 KB, 1642x938) Image search: [Google]
yahoo vs women.png
117 KB, 1642x938
>>678334414
>I lost my respect for women by working with them.
Yeah, that happened to me too. It's weird, because individually they were generally competent, but once you start getting to half of the workplace as women, and their is no external structure placed on things, work just stopped getting done.
>>
>>678333259
So when did you get castrated???
>>
>>678331824
I'm a dude, but I'm an actual feminist. You know, the ones that actually believe in equal rights and all that. The internet really ruined the term feminist, I like to call the fat pieces of shit who think all men are pigs feminazis.
>>
>>678333074
Is this based on personal experience? One thing to consider is that the men in your life will always be a skewed subset of men, since your personality attracts certain types of men. If you're surrounded by men like you described, that's because of your personality often.

Women are people just like men. There are stupid ones, there are smart ones, there are malleable ones, there are strong independent ones, etc...
>>
>>678331824
i honestly think feminism and those anti-feminist are equally completely retarded

because you know, trying to change society through hate has always worked out...
>>
File: 1460144819983311899140.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1460144819983311899140.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>678336970
I'm married, and mein waifu mocks self absorbed dumb bitches who think they're entitled to special treatment just because they have a cunt too. Gtfo. Troll cunt is Troll cunt. If we didn't know you were a woman, we wouldn't make fun of you being a woman. Everyone makes fun of everyone here.

Picrelated. It's my deed of ownership.
>>
>>678333803
>"im sixteen and i just discovered 4chan :D"
>>
>>678337271
Then what the fuck is up with that example? Throw rocks at each other? Also I've met with all my female friends at night for a couple of beers or a joint at some point or other and I can tell you that something is up with you.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (25 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
25 KB, 320x371
>>678337369
>>678337692
>>
>>678333074
>we are good just to fuck and breed
you should start with WOMEN who think this. Have you even look around as some of the disgusting whores there are around that want to be used as fuck hole?
>>
>>678337517
I used to tutor/mentor kids when i was in high school, it's easier for dumb people to understand things when you simplify it with imagery.
>>
File: 1454805947545.jpg (79 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1454805947545.jpg
79 KB, 400x398
>>
File: this_is_fine.png (328 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
this_is_fine.png
328 KB, 600x317
>>678335646
If you're in a psych ward because of a woman leave her at once. Your relationship clearly isn't working.
>>
>>678332304
Just did. It's worthy

and it makes you sad if you are a beta looser like me
>>
>>678338002
what of it
>>
>>678337754
You mean your wife's deed of ownership.
>>
>>678337754
Who are you? Because two geniuses replied to the post. But good job on that ring anon
>>
American women are terrible in general, other countries they are better
>>
>>678337992
What the fuck is up with what? My example is fine. Me and my true friends always insult each other, we act like like real people. We wash ourselves, we can speak English well, we are normal humans.

But women are generally more retarded than that. They dress like clowns, they speak like schizos, and they feel disgusted by anything that's normal.

If you're a male, and you don't feel like I feel, then you're a moron, and the true meaning of the word "faggot". Faggots are not gay people, they are males who act like some kind of ridiculous arrogant princesses.
>>
>>678332057
Fuck women. They are all a bunch of cunts who are worth nothing but a fuck. Except my mom. lawl.
>>
>>678338525
Is this the case? I've just noticed that they're just more manipulative.
>>
>>678338285
Real zinger there. Shit, my feels :c
>>678338294
I am the dark knight Gotham needs.
>>
>>678331824
>misogyny

kek
>>
>>678338735
lol arent we all
>>
>>678331824
>Taking every edgy post you see on 4chan seriously
>>
>>678331824
i like women. i know lots of women and have talked to lots of women. women are warm and nice. they feel like a bag of sand.
>>
>>678336492
Got you here, though ;)
>>
File: lying fucking bitch.png (289 KB, 501x784) Image search: [Google]
lying fucking bitch.png
289 KB, 501x784
Women are stupid

they will cheat the first chance they get

they will fuck you over the first chance they get

they are parasites

fuck women
>>
>>678331824
Is this you f anon?
http://www.streamboobs.com/love_raquel_xo/
>>
>>678336296
sauce?
>>
>>678331824
>that we are stupid, weak, that we get mad for stupid reasons
This is 100% accurate.
>>
>>678336180
this is true, the op is a lie
>>
File: Whodidthis.jpg (226 KB, 670x920) Image search: [Google]
Whodidthis.jpg
226 KB, 670x920
all women are entitled cunts

only desperate faggots get involved with women

real men fuck them then kick them out the door

faggots get married and have kids and get trapped
>>
>>678332029
This
>>
File: wasted trips or higher.jpg (52 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
wasted trips or higher.jpg
52 KB, 625x415
>>678334444
>view them as equals
>based on how I'm treated
>*le tips fedora*
>M'Lady
MFW quads are wasted on this edgelord.
>>
>>678331824
I've only ever gotten scorn and hostility from women just for existing. I'm indifferent. If they leave me alone, I'll leave them alone. But I do see women as slow, weak, retarded, over emotional children.
>>
>>678331824
Why are you not in the kitchen?
>>
>>678333259
Biggest faggot in the thread hands down.
>>
File: 1436648534958.jpg (68 KB, 475x570) Image search: [Google]
1436648534958.jpg
68 KB, 475x570
>>
>>678331824

So far I hate them. Been married 10 years. Worst mistake of my fucking life.

My daughters though, I love. Can't explain it.

I hope they learn how to be self-reliant producers.
>>
>>678331824
i love the female body
most of you are retarded.
most men are retarded.
in fact, i believe most people are just retarded. why else would i hang out with just a fraction of earths population? i even hate most people in my family, i'm just being forced to hang out with most of them.
you'd believe women are just good for kitchen stuff but i cook better than 2/3 of my ex gfs and i'm pretty sure most young women are just as good as most men in the kitchen or just equal at that.
most men are just as stupid obnoxious or idiotic as women. most men just don't talk as much so you think they are mysterious or cool/smart.
i love one woman. i hate every other women.
for every chick i know that gets mad for stupid reasons i know just as many guys like that. guys that can't stfu for a second, guys that can cook the shit out of anything, guys that are sensitive as fuck etc.

it's easier to simplify things for dumb people.
all women are dumb is just easier and you only have to make one exception when you meet a decent girl once in a while instead of doing the opposite.
makes sense?
>>
I talk shit over the Internet but I'm kind and respectful in real life. This applies to woman and racism and everything in general.
>>
File: Third_Doctor_Cheeky_Grin.jpg (40 KB, 514x384) Image search: [Google]
Third_Doctor_Cheeky_Grin.jpg
40 KB, 514x384
>>678333074
>men consider women just as dumb objects that must be added to men's private collections
Oh the irony of you thinking that all men generalize women badly.
>>
>>678339491

And I don't mean of babies, debt, and misery.
>>
>>678339491
>I hope they learn how to be self-reliant producers.

Probably not. You have an entire society telling them they are entitled to be bitches.
>>
>>678331824
Most men are as fucked up as most women, and given that most people are a mess a negative view of humanity in general is justified.

There are some exceptional women. My late wife was as competent at aircraft maintenance as any guy (we met in the Air Force) and was a skilled motorcycle mechanic, auto mechanic and painter. That's the short list and when she got bored in the evenings she'd crochet Victorian bedspreads out of thread. She thought most other women were helpless, but loved to teach and encourage them to improve themselves.

I've known far too many sharp women to view them badly as a group, but American society has socialized women to be weak and helpless. That used to be the religionist patriarchy's fault but now toxic programming has been taken over by the affirmationist/tumblrina crowd and it's extra pernicious because it rides upon the old learned helplessness. Don't buy ANY ideology and you'll be fine. Ideology and religion are for people too lazy to think for themselves.

The nerd/weeb/social leper type guy is over-represented on 4chan. Being mostly a younger crowd hormones and undefined anger are also players. Modern American men have been feminized. This is most pronounced among niggers (see Tommy Sotomayor on Youtube for a very witty take on the matter!) but young white men are often raised to be entitled little bitches.

Soon we'll have only one gender of professional butthurt.
>>
I think modern society is trying to forcefully change how the world works.
To explain, first, sex was glorified, men seeking and acquiring sex from women meant those men were great. So all men should do it.

From there, it was pushed further to make women have to try to hold it back, to not be slutty, since that was negative. Which made it harder for men to get the sex.

As time went on with this, men changed to go after women, put them on pedestals, practically worship them at times, just for sex, while women were pushed further to hold sex back or not allow men to get close enough for that.

Now, women often times readily flock to ideas that are claiming to help women, or benefit them more. Such as the feminism does today.

So what better way to make a more compliant society than to make men follow women who are following "feminism" thats actually run by todays government?

tl;dr
So any women that follow modern "feminism" are essentially pawns.
The rest are pretty neat though.
>>
>>678338979
And your point being?
>>
File: Go Eat A Bag Of Dicks.jpg (32 KB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
Go Eat A Bag Of Dicks.jpg
32 KB, 320x314
>>678339628
>>
File: Advanced Fag.jpg (7 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Fag.jpg
7 KB, 217x208
>>678339820
>>
File: wiminz.jpg (39 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
wiminz.jpg
39 KB, 480x355
fuck them then kick them out the door

she deserves that

she's a bird

its a bird trap
>>
>>678333259
I was with you for a good 70% of the tirade but seriously you sound like a pussy
>>
>>678336154
This is the problem with women in a nutshell. I see it so often, and it echoes my points in >>678335354.

Women are thoughtless, dumb cunts.
>>
>>678333478
This
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>678331824
im an unapolagetic misogynist
i think most women are stupid drama loving whores
to be fair, any man with a twitter is, too
>>
In short, Yes, woman on weak, often naive (won't stay stupid, but can come across as such), weak (willed), and are are subservient to a dominate personality. Yet, this has been the case for almost all of human evolution and only now do modern females feel that this is bad, but it's really not.

The patriarchy doesn't exist in the way feminist like to paint the picture. The reality is the patriarchy isn't all men vs woman. The reality is its a small subset of alpha dominated personality (often men, but not exclusively) who dominate most all people (this includes less alpha personality men and woman).

This is how society has evolved from hunting and gathering societies to large cities/metropolises with huge innovations in technologies. So it is something that works.

This type of behavior is nearly universally true even within small sub-sectors (or not so small in some cases). For example look at Christianity. A very small minority (Think religious figures/pipes/bishops, etc) have controlled the masses. It is regardless of being male or female. A small group of dominate personality controls the masses.

The masses don't know what to do without being told. The majority of people are lazy, stupid (yes here i will stay stupid), and dominated by short term success. They are unwilling (or unable) to see the long term picture. Therefore it requires strong personalities to steer them in the right direction.

Again this isn't just for woman, its for non-alpha personality males as well. So in conclusion....

Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>678331824
last month i went to a bar with a buddy of mine.
there was this insanely hot waitress.
she overheard me talking to my buddy of how difficult the last exams where at the university. it was pretty loud there and she heard me using some words like "studying medicin". i was just saying, at least it's not as hard as studying medicin. she thought i must be a medicin student, gave me a drink on the house, her number and told me when her shift ended and how interesting medicin is and she always wanted to become a doctor one day.
i'm just decent looking, not really a ladies magnet. i knew why she was hitting on me.

women in general are exactly like that.
no hate. i think you're set up by society to marry rich.
just like we are led to believe we need the hottest wife.
>>
>>678331824
Women are interesting creatures that men would never pursue if they didn't have breasts and a vagina.
>>
File: quadman.jpg (148 KB, 624x647) Image search: [Google]
quadman.jpg
148 KB, 624x647
>>678334444
>>
>>678340288
oh snap
>>
>>678340288
They're not that interesting. Breasts and a vagina are the only reasons we pursue them.
>>
>>678331824
I like women, women don't like me, therefore I bitch and cry and moan over the internet.
I dislike women, and they dislike me, therefore I bitch and cry and moan over the internet.
You pick OP, you pick.
>>
>>678340081
Fagbook man. It's a reality TV show and a Soap Opera at the same time.
>>
Women just want a man to provide for their baby. This is the ultimate truth. Whether that guy is the father of their baby is irrelevant. This is why women manage to 'forgive' guys who cheat on them because as long as he's providing for her baby and nobody else's she's getting what she wants.

She knows the baby is hers because it wrecked her vagina.

The guy has to take her word that he's the father. This is why guys don't tolerate cheating from women because the guy is devoting his chance to spread his genes to this one woman and child and if he can't be sure the kid is his he won't take the risk.

Of course there are the guys that go around fucking loads of women without providing but the women are attracted to the fact the guy fucks lots of women because if she has a son, he'll fuck lots of women and pass on her genes.

These are the basic fundamental drives of men and women and the reason why women are cheating lying sociopathic cunts. Sure some aren't but it's the most effective way to propagate your genes and given that every woman on the planet is descended from an unbroken chain of women stretching back hundreds of thousands of years we can take it that being a cheating lying whore is in their blood.
>>
Face it, women would be fucked if men weren't there to tell them how to do things properly.
>>
>>678338979
Whatever makes you feel good champ.
>>
>>678331824
I don't think women are stupid. I do think that they can get hormonal and act like giant bitches sometimes tho.
>>
>femanon here

God damnint you fags. The ONLY correct respons is TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>678336348
And think about how many other women are fucking up the world
>>
>>678340538
by interesting I meant they make you think,
"Why the fuck would anyone do that or care this nonsense."
It's like watching someone do something wrong, but you don't stop them because you cannot possibly people they're still trying to do it
>>
>>678332057
Ik its friday and all, but im not gonna read that shit. nigga just show the bitch some money and your good
>>
>>678341055
fair enough.
>>
>>678339909
Compelling argument.
>>
>>678338285
Jokes on you she's a sub, I don't have to wear my ring of proof of ownership
>>
im gonna go jack off too some rape hentai, brb
>>
>>678336576

>this
>>
File: 1458243770891.png (108 KB, 340x368) Image search: [Google]
1458243770891.png
108 KB, 340x368
>>678331824
I'm not sexist. I like girls, everyone should own a few.
>>
>>678331824
I think of women as cumdumpsters, more or less.
>>
>>678331824
sorry, late to the thread. OP, much as I hate to admit it (cause /b/ has been cathartic these last couple months) there are really a lot of agree beta-virgins and socially awkward ppl on here as such their comments really shouldn't be taken to heart.

Why do I say this? Notice every time a femanon reveals herself many of these I-don't-give-a-damn-about-these-hoes types immediately start orbiting around her. I'm not saying women are not royal cunts but why care so much. Answer, because their world revolves around the same women they claim to hate.

>There are no wizards here unfortunately
>>
>>678339265
I can smell the Axe Body Spray through the fucking screen. Kill yourself.
>>
>>678333259
I'm glad hearing someone speak against islam for what it is.
>>
Obviously a chick what a dumbass thread
>>
>>678333259
Your mum would be proud boy.
>>
>>678331824
I think women are cunts and guys are assholes let's not fuck with each other
>>
There is a HUGE variety of women out there. I've met women who are amazing, wonderful human beings, and I've met women who are absolute scum. As with almost every group, there are good and bad individuals.
>>
>>678342531
Suck a cock beta faggot
>>
File: woody and buzz.jpg (38 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
woody and buzz.jpg
38 KB, 418x418
>>
>>678342710
Take your sunglasses off. You're in your dark basement right now. You don't fucking need them, douchemango.
>>
File: stop fucking the nazis.jpg (36 KB, 500x769) Image search: [Google]
stop fucking the nazis.jpg
36 KB, 500x769
It's in learning about their nature that I've become sickened with them. "war bride dynamic", take a good look at your girl. You could be fighting a enemy force and protecting your country and if she sees the enemy as stronger she'll fuck them while your out getting shot at. Women should not be allowed to vote, period. Giving them a vote started this shit show.

I think on some level they know they're ruining civilization but like a spoiled child that's gotten away with everything, they're not about to give up any power. When I see these fat feminist dykes screaming in mens faces on youtube, they remind me of expensive show dogs. These show dogs are so delicate and finicky that they wouldn't even be allowed to exists if conditions weren't comfortable enough to allow it.

They're in peoples faces shrieking about non issues and padded statistics because they're comfortable enough to get away with it, but if shit got real they'd put away their signs and cling to men for protection. Women have absolutely betrayed their charge in life. Even if this whole thing did a 180 tomorrow I'll never forget how the female of our species acted when they got momentum.

At this point, I'm so disgusted with them it's reached toxic levels.
>>
>>678343021
kek
>>
Happily engaged now, so I think you are equal.
>>
>>678343134
true dat
>>
>>678343287
gr8b8m8
>>
>>678341507
>own a few
I like you
>>
>>678331824
Yes but we don't act like it because we want to have sex
>>
>>678331824
I think most women are pathological liars and cannot be trusted.
>>
>>678339081
yep, men are just resources for them to use and discard. I hate how they use the world love far more often then men while "if we're being honest" they aren't even capable of it. She could worship the ground you walk on, loose your job, get sick and cry in front of her and see how fast she goes and fucks your friend.

I love you translated mean= I love how you make me feel right now and what you can do for me. Loyalty isn't a concept they seem to understand. Their shittyness over time creates people like me "jaded and irritated with them" but they'll just shift the blame and avoid responsibility with ad hominem attacks.

Women are out of control and I feel they lack the ability to learn to control themselves. They need their rights taken away and if hearing that pisses you off here's some food for thought, women today have more rights than ever and they're more unhappier than they've ever been. Men are waking up in droves and learning that distrust is a good default position.
>>
>>678331824
TITS OF GTFO

ALL YOU NORMIES IN THE COMMENT SECTION CAN GET OUT TOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>678335897

Innate differences based in sex manifest in personality and psychology as well as the body. This is not "biological determinism", simply the fact that there will be sex based personality differences on average, in aggregate, as a whole.

Men feel emotions as much as women on average, but we do not allow them to influence us as much on average. This is based on the fact that, as the more disposable of the two sexes, we need to act more than feel if we are to best serve the survival imperative, and we are socialized as such. This evolutionary pressure was on us more than women. We ran interference for them, so to speak, as they are the limiting factor in reproduction.

This gave, and gives, women more room to feel and act based on those feelings than men, and we socialize women as such. Men are taught to suppress, women to release. Women are born with value, the womb. Men must attain value. Women are human beings. Men are human doings.

As for cheating, stats are murky. However, it is known that on self reported stats women report cheating almost as often as men. We also know that women are more likely to lie on self reported stats. Take these 2 factors, and combine them with the fact that the average women can get sex much easier than the average man, then add to that the fact that women don't really have any outward pressure or incentive NOT to cheat these days, and it would not be surprising in the slightest if their infidelity far outpaces men's.
>>
File: facebook.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>678344257
I don't think they learn to calm the hell down and stop fucking the world up until their options dry out. That phone is always in hand and facebook is always cued up, to get the dopamine drip of never ending validation from shit heads trying to fuck her.

If you want your girl to chill out and act feminine again your going to have to isolate her. Move her to a small village in the middle of no where off grid. Now she doesn't have slut friend circle dragging her out every weekend encouraging her to fuck guys behind your back. I always hated the slut friends, they walk into my house and smile at me right in the face and say hi, like I don't know what they're up to.
>>
>>678332057
hahaha, holy actual fucking christ of kek. sweet lord thats depressing.
>>
>>678335707
What about women who are also niggers?
>>
>>678331824
I love you guys. Nothing better than making a woman feel good.
>>
>>678331824
You're the annoying femanon whore who wanted attention from earlier...the one with the fempepe
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>678333074

History is a case study in men working and dying in droves for women's benefit and safety.

It's men who created romance, who idealized the female. You'll find more men who will die for a woman than vice versa.

And if women don't want to be thought of as fucktoys and incubators...then be good for something other than fucking and birthing.

Dylan Moran was right.
>>
I'm a femanon, and I think the way girls act now is bullshit...I was raised in an old fashioned home. I see how my parents treat eachother and they really love eachother....but also they follow the gender norms which I agree with. There's a reason why back in the day women (who are weaker physically) stayed home and took care of everything and men left and caught food and did more labor...
>>
File: 30's.jpg (134 KB, 1017x1390) Image search: [Google]
30's.jpg
134 KB, 1017x1390
>>678345932
I for one have seen enough social experiments to know women in this culture are valued much higher than men. The root problem for me is I exists in a generation where I'm not respected but just seen as exploitable.

I want to go to work in the morning and bust my ass all day, then come home to a cooked meal and a ice cold beer and a appreciative wife who keeps the house spotless, my belly full, and my balls empty. She doesn't mouth off and she's always presentable and caters to me.

This scenario is not available to my generation and because of that I feel like something has been taken away from me.
>>
>>678332029
100% accurate
>>
>>678347504
join the church anon
>>
>>678347504
There are very few women like this left, I am one. I take care of my man...that's the way God intended it...that's why we are biologically different
>>
>>678333511

yeah this.

The modern Western woman is what you would get if you pumped trillions of dollars and a fuckton of social, political and cultural special treatment into ANY group; spoiled, loud, obnoxious, cheating brats. It just so happened that the group was women, because they're more valuable reproductively so we're wired from the get-go to be easy on them.

Expecting women as a whole to be nice to men as a whole is like expecting the slave owner to be nice to the field hands; it'll happen once in a while, but don't hold your breath. Women are shit now because there's no reason for them to be good. They can do almost anything and get away with it. They don't need men's direct provisioning anymore because they can get it from the welfare state, and they have their own mostly make-work jobs and affirmative action quotas. They're not more independent today, just more propped up.

I don't think women are inherently evil the same way I don't think Soviet factory workers were lazy. The Soviets pretended to pay them, the workers pretended to work.
>>
If there really was a war on women we wouldn't have allowed you to start talking about your rights, and feminism, and the patriarchy.

It's just so fucking adorable we've decided to let you get it out of your system and then go back to bed with your legs in the air.
>>
>>678347459
I was thinking a "break away society" would be a good idea. Buy a string of islands in the tropics and start over. Fashion the law and gender dynamics based on the 40's. All women who understand and want classic gender dynamics come with. All entitled loud liberal women stay here and rot. Sort of like how cuba is stuck in 1950. I think it's important if your a woman and you have a understanding about all this it's important to speak up in your circle. If your a strait white man your 9/10th in the wrong in today's climate. Sort of like how you can only call out blacks if your black.
>>
>>678337042
pornhub "Brunette Slut Veruca James Facefucked While Riding the Sybian"

is that it?
>>
Do you think every man is a sexist, just waiting for you to make him his steak every evening while he gets drunk and watches football, just to beat you up afterwards?
>>
>>678347504

relevant video, you'll like Dr. Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0
>>
>>678331824
Even though this is probably fake but.
Everyone here is either a troll or a beta faggot in his 30s without a job
>>
>>678348672
I so have a job
>>
Women are emotionally unstable people that have the power to completely destroy a man's life on a whim.

I think they are the reason more and more men are becoming traps and gay.
>>
>>678348503
Yeah I am very open about my views and feminists hate me, in my sociology class this one girl hates me because of my views...she constantly tries to start problems with me. I ignore her though I'm not a barbarian.
>>
>>678348988
Hmm. I disagree immensely...I'm very levelheaded and my man loves me for it. I take perfect care of him. I'm sorry you haven't found a good woman.
>>
>>678332057
know a player.
i could quite literally believe he wrote this.
i now have plans tomorrow evening.
>>
>>678343134
Worry not brother. The time is coming.

The feminazis are right about one thing: Men are inherently violent. When men are forced into a corner and told to die or worse become slaves to our oppressors men resort to their most basic instinct. To fight.

These self-righteous women fighting tooth and nail for "equality" that effectively destroys masculinity and renders males second-class citizens have no idea the consequences of their success. If they succeed it will usher in the darkest times women have ever known.
Men will lash out at them, and as history has proven time and again it is men who when aroused to anger will cleave a path to victory despite even the fiercest opposition. We see the beginnings of this in the MGTOW and more frighteningly in the Neo-Masculinist movement. These are men pushed too far by a culture that no longer even pretends to care about their rights and their equality. We are forced to cast down our male role-models and raise up female, trans-gender and homosexual role-models in their places. We are forced to work the most dangerous jobs, we are forced to pay for children not our own with no recourse nor hope of freedom, we are looked at with hate and seen as predators by our very nature.

What these liberal regressives do not understand is that if you scream that men are animals, that men are evil, that men are rapists. That is exactly what we will become, and let me tell you that that world is far bleaker than the one we currently live in.

No two humans are created equal to believe otherwise is folly of the highest order.
>>
Femanon with the man again... I think a lot of it is our birth control for women. I have been put on bc with hormones and it completely changes my personality... I say all women go non-hormone for birth control or it will effect them
>>
>>678348528
If I had a wife that was very submissive I wouldn't feel the need to be sexist and mean toward her. Having control doesn't make me sadistic.
>>
>>678331824
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
There you go
>>
File: Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg (174 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg
174 KB, 699x335
>>678340187

It's called hypergamy, son. They marry upward in the dominance hierarchy, less often across, and almost never down.

For all the talk of "liberation" they sure do seem to want the same shit as ever; a meat shield, meal ticket, and someone to raise their lover's baby while thinking it's their own.
>>
>>678349194
Thank you for reminding me there are a few chill women. I haven't met any girls like you - not talking about love interests or peers but my entire 21 years so far.
>>
File: Money matters.png (522 KB, 1010x3217) Image search: [Google]
Money matters.png
522 KB, 1010x3217
>>678345373

Women love a man's utility and status first and foremost. The man himself is a distant 2nd.

Men below them in the dominance hierarchy, especially at the bottom of it, are invisible to them because they have nothing the women want to exchange the promise of sex for. Women don't go looking in unemployment lines or homeless shelters for a mate, unless you're ridiculously hot or something. But I know men that date downward in the hierarchy all the time.
>>
>>678350674
I know...some of the girls I'm friends with have such horrible views especially my friends who sleep with a whole bunch of men...I only have one friend who hasn't had sex, everyone else has slept with over 20 guys. It's disgusting and I think "liberating" sexuality in both women and men is what is ruining our generation...everyone loses the value of relationships.
>>
reminds me of a quote about social proof

"One of the primary differences between the way men and women think is that when a man is fucking a chick that he thinks is smoking hot, he'll feel very fortunate if he finds out every other dude thinks she's ugly.

However, if a woman is dating a guy she thinks is a great catch and her friends tell her they all think he's unattractive, she'll lose interest immediately."
>>
File: WomenRacingForEquality.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
WomenRacingForEquality.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>>
>>678339321
This
>>
>>678349311

Calm your tits. Western men won't rise up. But foreigners will.

Women have all of the traditionally masculine powers and rights, politically and socially, without the accompanying obligations and responsibilities. The current social and political agenda is arrayed to meet every conflicting desire and absolve them of accountability at every turn. The pendulum has swung one way, and eventually will swing the other, as it always does, as it is unsustainable.

Western men gave Western women the powers to choose, and (at least in Europe) they are now exercising their power to choose who will take this power away from them by voting to import millions of hyper-violent rapists and pillagers. We may not have this particular problem in the U.S (yet), but even then we still have women's "economic empowerment" and a welfare state that forcibly transfers wealth from mostly men to mostly women, basically paying these women to fuck hot losers, thereby neutralizing the Beta males appeal as a provider, thereby making a mutually reciprocal relationship with the Beta a moot point to women, thereby eroding men's investment in women and families, and consequently their investment in society itself.

Western women's idiocy and inability to defer gratification, coupled with Western men's complacency and growing apathy regarding Western women, will end up collapsing under its own weight. It will fold in on itself, and we will be returned to the Old Order socio-sexual contract, which I should add still wasn't very good for men since it was still built on our disposability, but at least there's a reward.

But there will be much blood and pain, as with any birth.

Women's "liberation" is just one factor in the never ending cycle of civilization, but a significant one nonetheless.

I'd recommend reading and watching Karen Straughan, aka Girl Writes What. She is legitimately more informed, intelligent and articulate on these matters than I am.
>>
File: 125709664824.png (615 KB, 709x570) Image search: [Google]
125709664824.png
615 KB, 709x570
I didn't read the thread, but I thought I'd contribute anyway.

I don't think about women in general, at all. I have family and coworkers that are female, but that really doesn't really nudge my mental system. Don't get me wrong, I watch and jack off to the most horrible, degrading porn you might think of, but there's no way I'd associate it with actual people - as opposed to fictional characters like porn actresses. But then again, I'm not really a white knight either. As long as people conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to our relation, I don't give it two thoughts. Outside of that, I imagine putting my ding-dong in just about any stretchable hole.
>>
File: DNJamesBond41.jpg (25 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
DNJamesBond41.jpg
25 KB, 316x400
>>678332057
This is basic Pick Up Artist stuff 101. It's literally taken from the good old days when nobody kenw this stuff and Mystery was the shit.

Here is the deal. Human beings tend to think that they are very rational beings, this is not true, the biological factor motivating our actions is enormous. Pick Up Artistry basically hardwire themselves to look like they have extremely high social status although most of them are insecure and annoying idiots who use eyeliners and nailpolish. It's called a Dandy.

Women also think more externally, they are very driven with the outward forces of life, this stems from our tribe days where they would fight for status in a small group. You can see this very clearly in how they are always fighting a war with their surroundings.

That being said. Women also have amazing qualities and can be nurturing, lovable, full of wisdom and fun. And a woman will be faithful to you if you pick the right one, there are certain qualities about them you need to look for and you also have to maintain extreme self-respect. Of course women cheat on their cuckhusbands when they contribute nothing in a boring sexless marriage.

Women and men cheat about as much. You just want someone perfect to nurture your boyish features all day without you having to do shit.

Also learn to fuck a woman, this makes you a God and women talk a lot so it's also great Word of Mouth. The info is out there.
>>
>>678349194
>immensely
>>
>>678331824
You lot are alright.
Women have a tendency to a bit more bland.
Less likley to be interesting, but also less likley to be a total asshole.
>>
>>678351215
The general situation is very uncomfortable for me. I would always want to date for a while before bringing up sex, since sex has some emotional importance to me. But it's difficult to have a relationship in the first place if I am not immediately sexually interesting.
>>
File: fuck-you.jpg (19 KB, 685x248) Image search: [Google]
fuck-you.jpg
19 KB, 685x248
>>678351623
>thereby eroding men's investment in women and families, and consequently their investment in society itself
This is a consequence they didn't think about and I'm a prime example of this. Single for 4 months now and I avoid meeting because I'm tired.

A friend of mine has a gf, one of her friends is a prostitute. Once a week I have him call her to swing by. I pay her 150$ and fuck her. I've opt-ed out of society. I've been called three times in the last month to come out to bars to meet women my friends are talking to and I decline.

My needs are met and there's no drama in my life, why invite it? I have no need to invest in anything, I've check out.
>>
>>678331824
what looks better to you cut or uncut
>>
>>678331824
I've been hurt and picked on and treated like shit by women quite a few times but I'll never devalue someone because of their gender I just can't make myself do that I just hope maybe I'll find a lady that isn't a whore or a cunt
>>
>>678331824
There's only 1 girl I give a shit about to emotionally invest in to not just have sex with and ignore. She's interesting and likes to talk about stuff and pretty. All the other girls I know are either mild to heavy SJW's, really fucking boring and only talk about pop-culture shit, or too ugly to fuck.

Unfortunately in general the only reason I stay around girls is to get pussy. Guys are fun to be with and play games with and talk with. Girls aren't, they usually end up crying if you get in a discussion.
>>
>>678352893
Immensely: to a great extent; extremely
>>
>>678353322
I think everyone is the same way with being sexually attracted but I think it is important to wait...as you said :)
>>
File: Dr.-Jordan-B-Peterson-03.jpg (44 KB, 288x413) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Jordan-B-Peterson-03.jpg
44 KB, 288x413
>>678353744

Dr. Jordan Peterson, tenured professor at the University of Toronto

>Remember those 50s hat-sporting fathers who stayed married, supported their families and repressed women? Well, theyre headed for extinction. In the majority of US cities, young woman are now higher-paid and more educated than their male counterpart.

>This has not stopped the Globe and Mails Margaret Wente from recently warning us about the dangerous male energy still remaining. Men with less testosterone "are nicer, more social and less aggressive," she says. Such men wont, quote unquote, "wreck the world."

>At this point, Wente should know that its the testosterone-laden man who is most attractive when women are fertile. When it comes to the serious business of sex, women will choose a testosterone-charged world-wrecker most of the time.

>What, then, is a sensible girl to do? Ms. Kate Bolick provides some answers, in the cover story of Novembers The Atlantic. Bolick, with "too many ex-boyfriends to count," is still unmarried at 39. 11 years ago, however, she ended a long-term relationship with Allan, who was "exceptional, intelligent, good-looking, loyal and kind." "Something was missing," Bolick says. Had she asked me, I would have said not enough testosterone.

>Perhaps its time for her to find a tame, lower-status boy, and make an honest man out of him. Some of Bolicks more savvy friends have done just that, establishing relationships, for example, with salary-challenged men. Some even stooped low enough to date men who are short!

>This level of compromise is not for Bolick, who flirts with life in an all-female Dutch community, instead of settling for a less-than-perfect mate. She concludes that Western culture itself is at fault for making her desire a conventional relationship, in the first place.

continued
>>
File: New Nobility.png (239 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
New Nobility.png
239 KB, 600x399
>>678354817

>Just what kind of man is emerging to replace the chauvinists of yesterday? Type 1, lets call him very popular in Japan is shiftless, dependent, and low in status. He poses no threat to women, however, displaying little interest in them altogether, except when animated, infantilized, and available for kissing practice, on a portable Nintendo.

>Type 2 man is the archetypal bad boy: impulsive and exploitative but willing to bed anyone he doesnt have to take responsibility for. He's the perfect mate for the modern single mother if she wants a different father for every child. Type 2 man makes 50s Dad positively look Christ- like.

>Here's a thought: What if, two decades down the road, women do all the work: all the engineering, all the ditch-digging and fire-fighting and raise the children, too? It's not impossible. Such a state is already normal in several American sub-communities, hard hit by the economic demise of modern man.

>What if it took centuries of cultural discipline to produce 50s Dad? What if the husband willing to stick around and share his income was the historical exception? It's a demanding job to support a family, after all, and it's not necessary to stay with one woman. Maybe men just wont do it unless they are provided with status to bolster their fragile male egos or to encourage desirable behaviour.

>Without respect, why would they try, when the alternative is so much easier, and subtly promoted?
>>
Women pretend to be in control and they crave dominancy. Men are simple yet controlling.. so women should be raped. In 21st century we don't accept rape because we have human rights. Humanity is strong and one day we will all be gay and lesbian.
>>
File: FranklinFoer[1].jpg (35 KB, 450x295) Image search: [Google]
FranklinFoer[1].jpg
35 KB, 450x295
>>678333213
Guy who wrote the article.

>But Trump’s primary method for asserting dominance was sex. The school’s yearbook—the perfectly named Shrapnel—anointed him the official “ladies man” of the class.

Jelly much? Just because women refuse to fuck you doesn't make you virtuous.

All this guy is doing is slut shaming Trump.
>>
File: 1397491446026.jpg (52 KB, 625x920) Image search: [Google]
1397491446026.jpg
52 KB, 625x920
>>678354955

>Increasingly, among my students, I see young men who dont know how to be good men. My son wasnt allowed to throw a snowball, for example, in elementary school. It was against the rules for him to even pick up snow off the ground. It is in that manner that decent boys are made to feel guilty about their masculine impulses. So, they withdraw, confused.

>The more aggressive, psychopathic boys? They simply dont care. So theyll be the ones fathering your grandchildren, in the future if tomorrows woman can find a man to sleep with at all. That'll keep the testosterone flowing.

>For the Agenda, with Steve Paiken, Im Jordan Peterson.

This really is the course we're taking. This guy, Gad Saad and others see it, not just some malcontents on an image board.
>>
>>678331824
fuck you, seriously fuck you thats what i think...

women are ALWAYS constantly judging me....i like a girl but if im not confident enough, im immediately labeled as a coward or weak ,then they begin to laugh...like really bitch? im trying my best to tell you something but as it is i dont trust you because of all the stories i read here, and what i hear about the fucked up shit women do in general in the media or idk FUCKING HISTORY...even the ugliest ones are bitches. Not only that, when a women rejects you, they throw it in your face, like "oh look it's that guy who will never get me" and they you bitches gather in packs and laugh at guys like us......WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? then when shit hits the fan or something and you need us, you expect us to help you? no sorry no nothing....fucking hate it.....i dont hate women , but i hate those type of women...it's not fair..it's like is tart to talk to a girl and they immediately begin playing their games...i hate them for them....it's like you guys enjoying making life shit for other..and you know what? you guys don't feel a thing about it...you just stand there pretending to be stupid..or maybe you're just naturally stupid...oh lets not forget the douche bag faggot you choose over me, probably some drunk loser who has no morals, just lives to fuck and drink and has tattoos...i swear, i want to just grab a gun and shoot every person who's fucked me over like that......THAT WHAT I THINK ABOUT WOMEN.....................................................................................society has built it that they WIN everytime...there;s not winning with a guy like me....

fuck you all
>>
>>678353322
in my case the problem has traditionally been waking up one morning and realizing that my girl has decided somewhere along the way that I'm completely responsible for her emotional well being.

You ever have a friend that is having a bad day and is down, so you give him a locker room speech, you tell him not to worry and fuck all those people and you get him pumped up and he feels better. Then the next day he's down again so you give him another 15 mins pep talk, then again, and again.

This is what it's been like inside of relationships for me. They come home crying because reasons, I calm her down, order Chinese, make her a stiff drink and get her laughing, next day, you guessed it, I have to be the therapist again.

The anger comes from the realization that if I ever lost my shit like that then this whole thing would fall apart. That means she gets to be a child and I always have to be the responsible one.
>>
>>678355195
This is from your choice of women plus was she on birth control with hormones because that makes me and other women in my life emotional messes so I assume this happens with many other women...I advice all women get the IUD...no hormones and less chance of pregnancy, changes women's personalities comepletely
>>
File: 1439693406011.gif (1 MB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1439693406011.gif
1 MB, 277x300
>>678339468
>>
>>678355985
Yikes, when I misspell completely
>>
>>678351623
That "folding up" is exactly what I'm referring to. As western men we no longer receive any recompense for our disposability and that is what turns women from desired objects into hated tyrants in our eyes. If we are to die for someone else, if we are to work away our lives, let it be for a just reward. Do we not deserve the comfort of a loving companion? Do we not deserve love?
Even the ugliest of women is now allowed to believe herself a goddess deserving the highest caliber of men, who themselves are still belittled by the social pressures placed on their masculinity.
>>
>>678346453
Woah anon careful. 3 strikes and you're out.
>>
>>678355136
Thats how it is faggot, every man goes through the same thing. Deal with it, or kill yourself
>>
>>678356447
What about female niggers... who are also the size of blimps, speak in ebonics, and use tumblr for feminism and lesbian porn?
>>
i really want to have harmonious love with you but you always say it's to much, to see and make me sad
>>
>>678355136
>you expect us to help you?
I will not be assisting at all. If I'm out somewhere and some guy assaults a women right in front of me, I'm not helping. I'm not fighting anyone else s fight. Do not get involved. I think most walk around with a protective bubble because they know if shit goes down some guy will come to the rescue. The type of ladies I'm willing to get injured to protect are extinct.
>>
>>678331824
tits or gtfo!
>>
File: e01.jpg (91 KB, 377x700) Image search: [Google]
e01.jpg
91 KB, 377x700
>>678356687
>>
File: female privilege 3.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
female privilege 3.png
204 KB, 650x584
>>678355985

Selection bias and the pill, huh?

Look, those may be factors, but even then most women he has to choose from to begin with are like that regardless of his selection or the pill.

25% of Western women are psychoactive meds for fucks sake.

>>678356285

what's it like knowing a fat old broad has a higher value on the market than you?
>>
>>678331824
not entirely sure how to answer that. the only special thing about them is that they're pretty - or sexually attractive - compared to men. oh and usually smaller and physically weaker, which makes me treat them more gently than i'd treat male friends.

this whole misogyny thing is bullshit, most people don't hate people based on their sex. they may hate some specific women, but that's it.

oh, this: >>678332029
the only reason why some men care more about those women than annoying men is that they don't consider those men something they could form a relationship with.
>>
File: 1458253252310.gif (193 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1458253252310.gif
193 KB, 400x399
>>678357029
All the time.
>>
File: female privilege 4.png (1 MB, 1029x655) Image search: [Google]
female privilege 4.png
1 MB, 1029x655
>>678357115

have another
>>
>There ain't no use to getting married...if you have something, you want to have something, you got to do better than other men. Just don't get married. It ain't gonna work out. Sonuvabitch, who you know got married and it all worked out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXwgRi9YrWI&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 1459371471363.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1459371471363.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>678357228
What are you, a nigress?
>>
File: anigif_.gif (2 MB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
anigif_.gif
2 MB, 450x312
Didnt read thread , need advice though.
Im in my early 20's and a virgin , id say avarage looking , not fat. I have some social anxiety though.

How do I get laid ? I dont want to be a Wizard
>>
>>678356285
>Even the ugliest of women is now allowed to believe herself a goddess deserving the highest caliber of men
This, messaged a ham beast on OKC the other day and she told me off. I was like "really? fucking really?...your rejecting me? That's a laugh, I considered slinging dick your way a act of community service." It was worth more to her to be able to brag about rejecting a guy than it was to get laid.
>>
>>678357115
Don't be disrespectful to me, I agree with him... Did you not read all my posts before... Birth control affects women more than you are aware. And no wonder no woman who wants to take care of her man and love him would never go for you. You try to start arguments out of someone agreeing...
>>
>>678357532
Wrong thread. But regardless, I have some help. Early 20's means still in college?

If you're anxious you have VERY LITTLE going for you my man. My advice is go up to a girl, say "hey, I think you're really pretty" and walk away. When you see her again, have a conversation.

If you can man up and be a not-anxious guy for a while to get laid, then you're not getting anything from this world man.
>>
File: wpe5b4a0cf_05_06.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
wpe5b4a0cf_05_06.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
>>678357115
I'm fine. It's my friends I'm worried about. I already found a good girl and conditioned the shit out of her. She's at the point where being away from me for more than a day is painful, soon I'll get her to start becoming bi and then get another girl and start the process again. By the time I'm 26 I should have at least 3 fucktoys in addition to my queen bee.

>2016 and not conditioning your women to be obedient
>MFW normies will never know this joy
>>
>>678357850
Also this thread shows how men have changed too... Women deserve respect in their own way as well. My man respects me and I do what nature intends for me to do. Without respect you won't get anything. Women would rather be with a man who shows respect to others.
>>
>>678358156
That's weird. I don't want bisexual slaves I want a lover... queer.
>>
>>678355195
From my view it looks like a decent problem to have. Your girl might be lacking in resolve, self-love, dignity, or just experience coping by herself. But it sounds like she trusts you and maybe she could learn to see your side too.

I feel for you, my friend, how irritating it is to deal with histrionics! What's more attractive than a woman who takes the proper care of herself?
>>
>>678358198
Sure they want respect after your baby is born black too tho.
>>
>>678331824
I believe women are weaker than men. I also believe women she be paid the same based on end-result. I believe there should be mandatory abortions until she's 18 and I believe that women are emotional about more things than men.
>>
>>678358156
pls describe conditioning, need to know for reasons
>>
File: black yosuke.jpg (10 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
black yosuke.jpg
10 KB, 192x263
>>678357451
I'm a proud white, straight, cis-male. I just like to pretend I'm a 450lb giant nigger from Atlanta named Charissah Duboise.
>>
>>678358401
Disrespects one of the only good women left, I'm glad I found one of the only men left who shows respect towards others as I do. No my child would not be black because I, for one, have had sex with one man who is not black and two, do not plan on leaving my current man. You will never end up with a respectful woman because you, yourself, are disrespectful. As the cliché saying goes, birds of a feather flock together.
>>
>>678331824

It's simple: it depends on age.
Young boys worship women as goddesses.
Boys then see girls as playfriends
Teens think of girls as strange, but lust for them disregarding being disrespected and hurt by women (who get powerhungry once they realize their sexuality and men group around them)

Then, it depends on the man wether he grows bitter or meets the right lady. And what his priorities are. Wether he is dominated by a womans' fantasy of romance, relationships, marriage or he can stand his own.

Men who get dominated bounce back and are irritated and think very little of the mental manipulation games and unloyalty of women.

Strong men are or having a decent relationship (although, loyal and faithful women who don't complain to their spouces are a very rare fidn. The older they are single, the more likely they are nags.) or avoiding a bloodsucker.

In another context, I don't have much thoughts about women. When I lust, there's lust. When I feel respect in work or achievement, it's respect. When it's a nag or dramatic girl I think she's dramatic and avhoid. when she's interesting, she's interesting.

Basically, no more or less of other people who are annoying or aren't annoying.
>>
>>678358881
And now you're droning on about how much better you are than every other girl and how I'm a typical male. Cool.
>>
File: 1451528572436.jpg (5 KB, 160x184) Image search: [Google]
1451528572436.jpg
5 KB, 160x184
>>678358837
Don't you ever say cis near me again you fucking faggot-kin.
>>
>>678358323
>What's more attractive than a woman who takes the proper care of herself?
for sure, I think it should legal to toss things at women who are outside in leopard print yoga pants. FYI, your the acceptation. I've debated where to go to find the few remaining women who don't have their heads up their asses.

Maybe fake joining a Mormon church or the church of Scientology, just to steal a woman away from them. Amish girls might work as well. Someone who's been raised super traditional.
>>
File: don't care.png (626 KB, 707x556) Image search: [Google]
don't care.png
626 KB, 707x556
>>678358198
Showing respect to strangers is all very practical, but it's not a matter of deserving anything.

I'll decide how to treat somewhere once I know them. But no one deserves disrespect - or regular respect - for something they were born with. Getting born is easy, someone else does all the work.
>>
File: checked 3.jpg (39 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
checked 3.jpg
39 KB, 500x433
>>678357850
>>678358198

You played it off saying that his choice of woman combined with the pill was the problem.

I explained that regardless of those factors, that's how most women are to begin with

Simple as that.

>deserve respect

You don't """"deserve"""" shit, pwincess

>>678359111

the trips have it
>>
>>678359111
Hm, that's not what I said. But I didn't come on here to argue. I never called you typical and clearly your own insecurities are shining through on that one. Treat others how you want to be treated and a respectful girl will come your way. But no girl who loves herself and wants to love her man more will go for a man that argues with a woman like that. You want a woman who is like a 50s house wife then you need to act like a 50s respectable husband...
>>
File: Dana White.png (106 KB, 291x385) Image search: [Google]
Dana White.png
106 KB, 291x385
>>678358881

> I, for one, have had sex with one man who is not black

so of the tons of dudes you've fucked, only one is not black?
>>
>>678359394
No my point was that women deserve the respect you give to everyone else not special treatment sorry that wasn't clear.
>>
>>678331824
ShUT UP YOU STUPID WHORE
>>
>>678359465
That was an idea I didn't say that was the truth...you're reaching just as much as feminists and sjws on tumblr.
>>
>>678359727
No I have only had sex with one man, sorry for the misunderstanding
>>
I think this long break I'm taking from relationships is a healthy idea. Still, when I'm back on the market I'll still be returning to this shit. Maybe I'll go to china town and see if I can find one fresh off the boat.
>>
as a girl myself , i think we are dumb
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>678358198
>>678358881

Attractiveness is not a matter of morality or vice versa.
>>
>>678359333
maybe give the amish a try. I know my great-grandmother and great aunts were smarter and more mature than any woman near my age. They could survive if society collapsed and they led genuinely feminine lifestyles whether they liked it or not.

I do have some amish in my area and I'll warn you the males at least are not interested in outsiders. You will have difficulties with the father, but I think it would be fun and worth the shot. The hard part, then, is thinking about what you might have to offer to someone with a different way of life.

If you actually do this, please make some threads about it.

As for churches, there are no more true believers. No one can literally believe the absurdities in any holy book. The result is weak doublethink that doesn't make the girls more virtuous, it just makes them a little more guilty if they commit a sin. I grew up in a church and it was a literal clusterfuck.

Eh, maybe you will get lucky.
>>
>>678360422

>China town

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc
>>
>>678331824
>doesn't want to be called stupid
>thinks trump is racist and sexist
>>
>>678360612
I said nothing about attractiveness
Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 69

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.