Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

anon, why r u unhappy ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_o4uf00Qh5z1sfn1juo1_500.gif (1001 KB, 468x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4uf00Qh5z1sfn1juo1_500.gif
1001 KB, 468x463
anon,
why r u unhappy ?
>>
cuz i suck at math and am studying enginery
>>
>>677869663
Because a hot babe will never twerk like that in my 3.5" peen
>>
>>677869663
spent 9 months in school only for the job market to crash so I can't find any work in my field. Every woman I've started to have a relationship with drops contact with me for no reason after about a month. And I'm sick which is preventing me from working out outside seeing how I can barely move.
>>
I can't say I am unhappy but I can say I don't enjoy the fact that
I have no job
no drugs
and no money right now
>>
>>677869663

Because I don't have sauce for that gif. plz provide.
>>
>>677870574
you might as well quit now.

unless you're taking linear alg or any real math. It's fine if you don't understand it, after all, you're just an engineer.
>>
>>677871216
>9 months in school
Oh boo fucking hoo pleb
>>
I wouldn't know where and how to start.
>>
Cause I'm losing my house because of a shit mortgage agreement with a relative. Always always get paper workand don't ever fucking take someone at their word.
>>
>>677869663
lonely, currently ignoring my gf whats gonna happen?
>>
Because my fiancee is currently living across an ocean
>>
SAUCE NAOW.
>>
GIF is "terminating Tori" starring Tori BLack
>>
>>677871718
yeah, well, when you're promised a job as soon as you finished a nine month program and then told you were an idiot for getting into a trade at this time it kinda sucks
>>
>Be me
>work at a place where the boss promises one thing and does another
>can't find a sexy girlfriend
>friend keeps on trying to set me up with landwhales
>doesn't understand i like women who take care of themselves
>>
>>677869663
she just told me she wants to fuck someone else

at least she was honest and not fucking me behind my back
>>
>>677871867
Sorry dude. Learn from it, the only one you can count on in this world is yourself. Not your friends, not your parents, not your bitch, just yourself. Get out there and own it.

if you are by yourself and feeling adventurous, look at van dwelling till you get back on your feet.
>>
Because stupid girl doesn't care about me >:(
>>
>>677871632
i may quit...
>>
>>677871632

your post contradicts itself
>>
Where should I start? I actually made a list yesterday of everything I hate about myself and it's almost four pages long. Its not like not book paper, it's that weird long yellow paper that you tear at the top

I guess the biggest thing right now is that I really really like this girl, but I fucked up too many times in the past for a relationship with me to even seem appealing. I also have been secluding myself because of depression, and nobody wants to deal with someone that barely laves their dorm.
>>
>>677872188
>terminating Tori
THANK YOU ANON. i am no longer unhappy.
>>
reading threads like these makes me feel sad
>>
I am not sure if I am weird or not as I fuck dogs.
I am not gay only female dogs
>>
>>677869663
after multiple years as a cripple, I'm now actually able to do yard work and live somewhat pain free.
>>
>>677872734
Yeah man. Its a good one. A little on the stupid side at first. But it gets good.
>>
>>677871216
>spent 9 months in school
Where did you study? Subway University?
>>
File: McwsWEL.gif (348 KB, 497x320) Image search: [Google]
McwsWEL.gif
348 KB, 497x320
because im scared about asking this girl I recently started talking to for her number
>>
About to lose my well paying job. Bad grades this semester so far. About to finish my 3rd year at a two year community college. Crappy car. $2k credit card debt and $3500 student loan debt. Gf movinng to different country with her 2 kids from her first marriage.
>>
File: 1335008763478.jpg (95 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
1335008763478.jpg
95 KB, 319x319
>>677869663
I don't fuckin know why. It happened like this and now I'm stuck with gold in my hand and not giving a shit about it.

Fuckin brain.
>>
>>677873176
Just think she's in the same case as you.
>>
>>677869663
>Gf dumped me after 2 years
>she went with another guy from her job. total bitch that liked to party and get wasted

>start talking again with this cutie from 2 years ago
>go to movies, a couple drinks until 3am
>we talk a lot, really get along
>asked her if she wanted to hang out after work today
>she tells me that it would be better if we go out on this friday

Seems to be going even better than expected, but I am still unhappy
>>
>>677873564
well, could it backfire if i ask for her number too soon (2nd time we talk) or do I just go for it? i can tell she's interested through body language alone
>>
>>677874051
do it before she loses intrest
>>
>>677874030
Dump her. She's just using you for attention. Dump her and turn your back on her you'll be better off and she will go nuts.
>>
>>677869663
I am unhappy because I don't see anything good happening in the future, not just with myself but with society in general. I am unhappy because I find what is meant to be the happiest days of my life at university completely underwhelming and if these are meant to be the best days of my life what the fuck is there to look forward to in the future.

I've been fucked around by previous girlfriends to a point where I am completely apathetic towards females, although I've got no problem in going out and bringing someone back when I want to and I know of two girls who have said they're interested.

With all this on my mind i've started to lose control of my emotions and have moodswings ranging from being relatively fine to being completely down and then aggressive which normally results in me hitting walls or destroying my things in particularly bad instances. Honestly, I don't know what's going on anymore.
>>
>>677869663
I lost my Job, barelly was able to cover my bills, and living off of eating one pack of Roman noodles or 1 can of Ravioli a day, the love of my life broke up with me, been suffering depression for the past 10 years, averaging 2 hours of sleep a night and plauged with Anxiety attacks almost all day every day/ 22 and not sure wtf to do anymore...

Been researching best ways to kill myself recently, thinking about driving my car on the interstate at about 90+ MPH and driving into a barricade. Probably going to do it tomorrow.
>>
>>677869663
i have no idea and thats my fucking problem
the only times i can remember being truly happy in about the last 5 years was when i have tried psychedelics
>>
>>677873176
>Hey, wanna see The Jungle Book?
>Ok, fine. Give me your number, mine is XXXXXXX.

Just ask man, worst case she says no in which case you can move on onto the next girl.

There are plenty fishes out there, and this comes from a guy that was left on the altar once and dumped after talking of marriage.

Fuck. I have no fear anymore.
>>
>>677869663
Holy shit i know that couple
>>
>>677872052
Luke/Tir?
>>
>>677874375
That might not kill you.
>>
>>677871916
i did that for 5 days, said i was going through a mental thing but i just needed a break from her why cant i just break up with her UGH FEELINGS

why did you ignore
>>
>>677869663
Bc my gf doesn't do that and is fatter than her :(
>>
>>677874277
what? No, there are two different girls.

My ex was a bitch

This girl is pretty awesome actually. Friends always used to ask if we were a couple.

The issue came out during our last date. She said that at that time (two years ago, before I met my ex) she was too focused on her studies. She ended suma cum laude or something like that.
Now she is free.

I am unhappy because.... I dunno. The ghost of the other bitch still haunts.
>>
Lost my business in early 2013
Lost my brand new house late 2013
Had to move into my rental early 2014, in which the furnace decided to die the weekend before we moved, causing pipes to freeze and $20,000 in damage.
$60,000 in tax debt on top of that from said failed business
Still haven't found consistent work while trying to dig myself out of this financial hole and raise a family at the same time.

shitsucksman.jpg
>>
>>677874593
No Seat Belt+ Ejection. Odds are on my side.
>>
>>677874375
jesus that sucks dude. go on welfare or unemployment
>>
no and fuck you for asking
>>
>>677869663
Not unhappy. Actually pretty fucking stoked lately. Shit is going real well
>>
>>677873108
9 month college followed by about a year of work, then two more moths of school followed by two years of work then two more months of school
>>
>>677874494
i don't know if she has a boyfriend, and she's actually a coworker. i know i'm overthinking it.. i either wait to see where she takes it or just ask the next time I see her
>>
the fiance is a clingy bernie fan...
>>
>>677870574
You're fucked with that grammar skills!
>>
broke up with my gf of 6 years
idk, i wanted to marry her at one point, but i'm glad she fucked up the way she did, because i don't think i'd marry like her like that
>>
>>677870898
Fuck, my peen is 3.5 too.
The last time I showed it to a girl she laughed and called it a baby dick
>>
>>677869663
niggers
>>
>>677874902
There are better options than that. Good ole hose in the exhaust pipe is painless, quick, and easy. No cleanup for anyone else and it is guaranteed. But dont do it anon
>>
nearly homeless. engaged to a nearly sexless and boring even when its briefly active, monogomous relationship and i want to cuck her but love her so require her acceptance which will never happen.
>>
>>677875313
Kek
>>
>>677874925

I had to wait to apply to get a new job due to me smoking weed while working my last job. I got clean Pee, and started my new job yesterday...I don't think it's a good job for me, but it's the first job to hire me and I need to get money ASAP if I do decide to live.

The major one was severe depression, and my girlfriend leaving me a week ago in the midst of me having a mental break down. I've sold almost all my worthwhile possessions to help pay bills and keep gas in my gas tank...it just doesn't seem worth it fighting so hard for a life i don't even want to live anymore...

I'm trying so fucking hard to "Grow up" and move on, but the fact that I can't get this girl out of my head for more than 10 seconds, she broke me.
>>
I have it all made besides a micropenis, my girlfriend loves me, she's beautiful, but I know deep down she's unsatisfied with my penis and in turn, our sex life. I came to the realization today, that despite my wits, good looks, etc, I will always be cheated on due to the biological desire of women for adequate penises. I have decided to become abstinent and seek other joy if there is any.
>>
>>677875355
>but dont do it anon

why the fuck did you suggest it
>>
>>677869663
Not really unhappy, just restless and anxious cause I have a lot to do and I'm not sure whether I'm equipped to meet those challenges.
Not to mention a disease that could ruin my life at the drop of a hat.
>>
File: Hot ChickXY248.jpg (189 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Hot ChickXY248.jpg
189 KB, 1024x682
>>677869663
Please go to en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pedobear&action=edit&oldid=713616425 and click "Save page."
>>
>>677875355
I don't have access to an enclosed area like a Garage...plus, just seems like sooo much work to jimmy rig that.
>>
>>677875521
Why don't you just get your kicks from fucking them over?
>>
>>677874051
dude, first: there's another girls as much more interesting as her.
second: you already got the nay, you may change it or stay in the nay, don't be afraid and do it.
>>
>>677874375
You will live on in my heart Ramanon.
>>
>>677869663
because my girlfriend is a cunt
>>
>>677869663
I am an Immigrant that is also a fucking loser so.
>>
Because my boyfriend cheats on me with men
>>
File: 1458008590015.jpg (46 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1458008590015.jpg
46 KB, 600x549
>>677869663
because it always ends the same way. why do they keep coming up to me and saying they want me? why do i always give them a chance? why are they always amazing until they change their minds and don't want me anymore? why do they even change their minds in the first place? why do they bother? what do they get out of me?

i could be okay if they just wanted to be friends. getting friendzoned isn't bad. there's no reason then for me to expect anything so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

they could just leave me alone. i'm okay when i'm alone. getting lonely when there's no expectations never gets too bad.

but why the fuck do they do this? do they just like seeing me get sad? i'm fucking nice to people all day. i'm not mean to anybody. why did she even talk to me in the first place, /b/? i could've lived without this shit.
>>
>>677876303
Don't get sad, get even.
>>
>>677875585
The same reason I point out to bullshit fast food restaurants in California that try to charge me for a water cup when CA law declares that water from restaurants HAS to be free. Considering desert
>>
>>677876059
Unfortunately anon, that is not me. I understand their biological wants and desires and do not get any enjoyment or kicks out of others emotional distress.
>>
I hate my job.

My parents are moving to Florida, my brother already has so I'll be completely alone from my family.

A girl destroyed my self confidence, struggling to get it back.

My youth and optimism are gone.

I live in filth.

I got fat again.

All of my old friends moved on with their lives.

To be honest I think I should see a professional.
>>
>>677870898
>>677875280

damn, sorry /b/rothers.

Mine is a little under 6", but pretty thin. So, an adult male dick, but a small adult male dick.

I've never had a female utter a bad word about it, but I am pretty hard on myself, and get pretty jealous when I see bigger guys. My gf can't really ride mine like OP's gif, but that's mostly because it's very curved and she'd have to almost lie flat against me for it to work.
>>
>>677869663
I want to go home. Pathways in my brain are changing in this toxic environment and I need to return what I know.

I hate to say depression because that's such a pussy term to use to describe my mental state.
>>
>>677876075
what is the nay? I haven't asked yet, approached her the other day for the first time. now is stage 2
>>
>>677876371
How so?
Be a whore?
Nothing good ever really comes from that.
>>
>>677875960
Why dont you give life another shot? I know life is like necrofilia not for everybody but still do not give up in your single shot, and at least leave a kid than go out
>>
>>677876554
What kind of toxic environment?
>>
>>677876303
Hahahahaha.
>>
>>677876606
Fuck a decent guy(no beta shit) and if you like him more than your current boyfriend go for him
>>
I wanted to go into biomed research. Now I'm in my junior year having spent my entire undergrad career studying biomed, but it will be a fucking miracle if I get accepted to any halfway decent PhD program.

Don't have any money left after my grants expire after my senior year, so I'll probably drop out and go become a grunt in the military. Use the Gi bill to get a CS degree. Become a lowly code monkey, then promptly commit suicide when I turn 35 or 40 because I shot for the stars but couldn't achieve lift off.
>>
>>677876606
Well, I don't know how well this translates women, but I've always had fun when going out on a night of whoring.
But I was thinking more along the lines of sleeping with one of his friends, then telling him.
Granted, this is pretty drastic, but I've done worse to get back at exes.
>>
Too weak to kill myself
>>
I'm unhappy because I'm a /mu/sician sitting on 20-30 songs I've written and practiced ad naseum with my bandmates who never truly seem to nail what I'm trying to convey. We've been playing the same songs for 3+ years and still have nothing recorded and don't play shows. Yet, all I think about all day is our music and how to improve it.
>>
>>677876606
Just fuck one guy with a bigger dick. Record it. Send it to him. Let him cum in you also
>>
>>677875148
>So what do you do on weekends?

There, you can ask without sounding like a desperate fuck.

Please, ask. She is not going to ask you.
>>
Because I got depression, anxiety and depersonalization (and those three make eachother ten times worse), I just gave up on all my dreams of becoming an actor because I realized "FUCK, I'm ugly".

I've gotten fat as fuck. Used to be good looking and 75kg, now I'm ugly as shit and 100kg.
I work out a lot, bit I haven't lost a single gram in two months of intense cardio every day.

Also I generally dislike people, like I don't enjoy going outside because everything people talk about is so fucking retarded.

And I don't have any friends.
>>
>>677877053
translates to women*
>>
>>677877051
Or go study in some Nordic County they expect everyone, and that shit is cheap as fuck
>>
>>677872188
>>677872734
heres a good quality version of said video:

https://drive.google com/file/d/0Byf1IMUZnIebMlJfd1V6VW1kOFk/view?pli=1
>>
Because I'm uncertain about my future and I suck at being a boyfriend :(
>>
>>677871916
I just broke up with my gf, if you are ignoring her then you probably should too
>>
>>677869663
Lol wtf is happening here?
>>
>>677874332
thanks for posting that, basically puts how I feel into words, good to know im not alone
>>
because nothing on b is good anymore, and what is posted is just a bunch of cancer about how you all hate woman.
>>
>>677876303
>>677876606

How do you know this? I'm bisexual who is 70:30 women:men, but I sometimes desire dude sex when things aren't as hot and heavy with my gf.

I love her and don't want to cheat. But I just consider sex with men and women to be so different that it's like... not even the same thing anymore. Sex with women is romantic and sensual. Sex with men is like getting a massage, or eating a big mac...
>>
>>677877051
military always needs med tech people. you could still get in the same career path. my cousin's in the army and is a lab tech.
>>
>>677877158
Go out in the middle of the night alone and start waking shit always gets in your Head( I am a musicant)
>>
>>677869663
Not unhappy, but do wished I had my own place again. Can't bring hookers to parents and I don't wanna pay for a room.
>>
>>677876303
Dump him? Why would you stay with that faggot
>>
>>677876606
dump his ass but first get a bunch of pics of him fucking dudes. catfish his ass or something
>>
File: fad.jpg (33 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
fad.jpg
33 KB, 960x720
It's because I'm a little bitch.
>>
>>677876606
>>677877222

Obviously don't listen to this guy, the clap and AIDs are pretty bad STDs, but children are even worse.
>>
>>677877373
literally same
>>
>>677869663
I'm not rich.
>>
>>677874749
moved out on my own, she never moved in with me, its been two years almost, won't say why she won't move in always gives different excuse. comes down to she dont want to be with me because if she did she'd be here, shes been not replying to texts as often, so fuck it im ignoring her for a while, if she wanted to be with me she'd be here, so more likely she doesnt.
>>
because i aint going to class today lol haha. and crown tank came in today to!
>>
I care what people think, even though I realize it means nothing. I'm afraid to be myself and enjoy life. I've spent 7 years of my life locked in my bedroom practicing guitar for what seems like nothing, and I want so badly to share with others what I've been working on. Anxiety and depression dug me into a hole, and I isolated myself because of it.
>>
>>677873176
"Hey what's your number I wanna go watch Hardcore Henry with you"
>>
>>677869663
I want to be with someone but every time I get with a girl they are usually fucking insufferable. I can't find any with an actual personality.
>>
>>677877896
What is "the pill"? Fuck a guy friend that you know is clean. Not some nigger off craigslist
>>
>ex and I broke up
>still madly in love with her and im at that phase were everything reminds me of her
>no job
>feeling completely lost in what I want to do for the rest of my life
>have horrible anxiety which makes it a bitch to even attempt shit, but im trying
>shitty ass relationship with my dad
> mom made me promise not to fight him
> have started drinking more to cope with this current state my life is in
> just feeling shitty /b/ros
>>
The reasons I'm unhappy now ?

I guess there is way too many reasons, making it a reasonless despair. Here are the most important reasons that come to my mind.

It's been seven years now since a stupid accident of mine, where I injured my left knee so that I can barely walk. I had to use a cane.

Three years ago, some kind of anxiety took me down in my so long waited rise through high spheres, learning Math and Sciences in a top-notch engineering school, and forced me to stop it.

Two months ago, we had been living together for four months with my beloved one. Someday, I had to take an exam', and so I drove both of us to College (we study on the same campus). When I came back, her stuff had dispeared, all I found left was a letter pined on the door, where she said absolutely nothing about how and why. Since that day, I'm tried my best and finally managed to understand: they were no reasons. So she stabbed me, injured me (I fucked my last leg running to her, so I'm in a wheelchair now) for what ? "I was unsure."

Today, she asks me to come to her place daily, as if we were living together...

To be honnest, I don't think I'm to complain, but my mind is actually fucked up, and I may fuck up with my life 'cause of this as well (bad health, depressed and shit).

Stay strong, /b/ros.
>>
>>677877632
The hardest part of it is it's the same with the majority of people around me, who also have no idea what they're doing and know how shitty everything is but just trying to continue on as though everything will somehow improve. I thought that it was only me but asking people around me nearly all of them, even the ones who appear normally to be the most upbeat and optimistic, say the same after talking about life and the world around us for more than 10 minutes. My last girlfriend summed it up better than I could when she said 'the people who seem to know what they're doing are just the ones who are best at pretending'.
>>
>>677877253
of course she won't ask me that, but I'd like her to approach me so I know this isn't entirely one sided, otherwise it would make me feel desperate because i'm forcing all the interactions. idk.. honestly if we talk again and it goes smoothly i'll just ask, fuck it lol
>>
>>677878981
Things will get better anon, you will find the girl of yo dreams soon enough. Anxiety sucks btdubs feel yah /b/ro
>>
Because my wife of 7 years threw her rings at me earlier and said she was moving out coz she hasn't loved me for years
>>
>>677877273
i feel you so hard on the retarded shit people say.

just a non stop spewing fountain of wtf

im a normal person and fit in nicely but behind the flesh veil i feel lonely knowing all these people around me are vastly inferior
i know i sound like a douche but this especially applies to the people i work with day in and day out
>>
>>677878135
interesting, you sound like my gf and i and sound like yours

i think she may want to break up with you but either doesnt have the balls too or its not bad enough to breakup yet but she still respects the relationship enough to stick around

those aremt the only options but yeh i just got really high gn rofl
>>
>>677879507
she just snapped and told you how it was?

Or have things been bubbling and brewing under the surface going mostly unnoticed
>>
>>677869663
I don't have a cute, Asian girlfriend.
>>
>>677879575
It's just that people can't fucking be silent for a minute.

They talk about shit that doesn't matter just to avoid being silent for two secounds. After being in Oslo for one day I was so fucking tired of people, all I wanted to do was drink and play videogames alone forever.

How the shit am I going to function in this society... ?
>>
>>677880115
I guess I'll just have to be the bad guy then, because im gonna leave the country if this relationship doesn't pan out, so she's on a timer.
>>
>>677881520
she could just also use some more space. how often do you physically see each other?
>>
>>677872052
getting fucked by a nigger
>>
>>677869663
Because I want to vape. I have the money but I can't buy my mouth fedora because there is basically no way to hide it, and they might see that the money is gone.
>>
>>677882842
oh my god you are such a motherfucker. your perspective is so narrow its unbelievable. unless you're young then its believable.

why would you ever get involved with that? i wont even get into it not worth my time

yeah im mad idk why sorry
>>
>>677882250
If I say twice a month it may be generous.

She lives with her mother, older lady seventy years old, she lives about ten miles away from me, I don't drive, she does but doesn't have a car her mom does but she won't use it. She pretty much stays with her mom 24/7, she doesn't work.
>>
File: Nosauce4u.png (817 KB, 600x997) Image search: [Google]
Nosauce4u.png
817 KB, 600x997
>>677872185
>>
shit job/no job, never had friends or girlfriend always was some kind of outsider not from my choice, dont have contact with anyone from my family, no money and i got prob deppresion for like 4-5 years, thoughts of suicide and for today i know how my life will end up but i dont know when. sup anons
>>
I'm actually pretty happy, life will get better anons, get into philosophy and become a virtuous motherfucka.
>>
>be me
>18
>trying to get with girls since freshman year
>always fail
>they always start talking shot about me
>have no friends
>lost my job
>and tried to be an hero twice
<failed at that
<now wishes that was never born
>>
>>677884706
Shit man, just wait t'ill you're 20.
18 is easy shit, when you reach your twenties you just give up on everything.

glhf
>>
>>677884706
>>677885292

yeah thats true i actually did

the guy 2 posts above
>>
Because I take an antidepressant to keep me from flipping shit and killing people.
I smoke lots of weed to get rid of the side effects of the antidepressant, mostly anorgasmia
I run out of money and then have no weed or money and can't enjoy sex, so I then am even more pissed than I was to begin with, and even more violent because I'm constantly numbed by the antidepressants
I can't tell what's a dream and what's the waking world anymore
And I just want to be drunk, high, or asleep 100% of the time. Or dead. Dead would be nice too.
>>
>>677884305
Virtue goes out of the window when things go wrong.
>>
>Be 16
>Crazy in love with smart and pretty classmate, feeling is mutual
>Parents physically and emotionally abusive, forbid me to date
>A year later, she's dating my best friend
>They've been married 20 years now and I still see her all the time.

>Meanwhile, have married a loving woman with zero sex drive
>Work sucks
>Kids borderline autistic

FML. Would an hero but the thought of someone else taking care of my kids is even worse than that.
>>
I'm doing a project with this girl I like. It's a several month long project. I want to ask her out, but I'm not sure if I should until we aren't working on this assignment together. Maybe I'm just staling because I'm nervous. Who knows. But I'm sad because I haven't made a move yet and I'm afraid of what will happen if I do. Sounds lame I know.
>>
>>677886465

if you have young kids dont do stupid things mate its not their fault
>>
>>677886576
Just do it you autistic shit.

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no, and if so you move on.

It's not like you've lost a 6 year relationship like all the other sad faggots here.
>>
>>677886833
I know, anon. My parents fucked me up pretty good. I've gotten over a lot of it, and don't want my kids to be fucked up like I was. That's pretty much what keeps me going at this point.
>>
>>677869663
My mother abandoned me in a building for 4 days as a child while bugs ate at me while I starved and was dying. True shit lol. Still have flashbacks. Dont trust anyone.
>>
File: razor-apple-halloween.jpg (6 KB, 247x280) Image search: [Google]
razor-apple-halloween.jpg
6 KB, 247x280
I bring in doughnuts every week
I buy one special doughnut for myself as a reward for buying my coworkers doughnuts.
(I work at a plant with over 100)
doughnuts are labeled and for my sub group. Another subgroup always comes over and eats my special doughnut
aahhhh almost at 3 months of this crap
>>
Did someone of you tried go to psychologist, therapy or something? i considering it after 5 years
>>
>>677887147
It was almost seven. Then found probably the love of my life and we clicked and I made her go back to her ex of four years cause i ignored my heart and thought my dick could use some more post 7 year action.

My heart is a caged asshat
>>
>>677869663
>41 y.o. male
>Living alone with cat (renting)
>Part time job
>Debts
>No friends
>No GF
>No Family
>GF's I've had where just lying cheating whores who gaves me STDs
>Lost all faith in all
I could anhero but nobody would even care to look for me and bury my body...
>>
>>677874877
Have you tried declaring bankruptcy?
>>
>>677887556
Yeah listening to all your problems on /b is fucking so funny. Your cushy lives must have been a breeze. Oh no poor me my gf cheated on me boo hoo oh no i hate myself waaa waaa. None of you have ever been through anything traumatic. Your all normies
>>
>>677869663

I had to finish a career I really hate, and probably I will end up with a job I hate or unemployed.
>>
File: 1422910260139.jpg (471 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1422910260139.jpg
471 KB, 750x750
>>677869663

I don't really feel like a human anymore, I just feel like I'm just going through the motions of being one. Time is trivial. Life has no ups, only downs. My situation can only get worse. I am worth less than nothing in the grand scheme of things.

This continues for the forseeable future until I die. And this is the case for everyone of us who ever lived. Once you think about it, You aren't special, nothing you have ever done was ever really any good comparatively, and you are incredibly mediocre, and that's the extent of the life you live; you will never have a legacy, no one will remember you even lived, and the fact that you were even living in the first place is even less important. Nothing has meaning.

Coming to terms with realism is having a drastic effect on me, moreso than i thought.
>>
because I'm an adult with braces
>>
>>677888147

yeah go fuck yourself dude what problems you want from 16y old kids? there are some older anons with more serious problems not only kids which broke up with girls

thread is about unhappy not only about advanced depression or shit
>>
> 30 in a week
> Live with parents
> 60k in debt
> Only make 40k a year
> Hate my job so much it hurts my chest when i think about it
> Never held a girls hand
> terrible genes
> tinnitus
> high blood pressure
> pre-diabetic
> tmj

That enough, or should I keep going?
>>
Because my exgirlfriend chose on of my exbest friends over me.
>>
i'm beginning to learn that my pipedreams are what keep me contented and inert simultaneously
>>
>>677889509
Lose weight and all the health problems u have now can be reversed.
>>
>>677889770

6 foot 185lbs. Family has horrible genes
>>
The girl I'm in love with is in love with my best friend, and he's currently dating someone else, but he is also in love with her... When you're friend is alpha as fuck :(
>>
Unfortunately, I don't know...
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.