Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What do you feel like when you smoke? Diffrences in effects between

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dank.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1401) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
200 KB, 1200x1401
What do you feel like when you smoke? Diffrences in effects between Sativa and indica?

Also general weed thread
>>
I feel like everything's finally OK.
>>
I feel high
>>
File: 2016-04-04 09-57-43.102.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-04 09-57-43.102.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Indica makes me relaxed, sativa makes me anxious if I'm not working on a project or cleaning house.
>>
It depends strain to strain. sativas are more mentally stimulating, as they should be, while indicas are more physically relaxing, but some sativas/S hybrids like Silver Pearl or Flo will make you pretty drowsy later, while some indicas are more generally peaceful without being overly sedative.
>>
>>677798412
waht does "mentally stimulating" feel like?
>>
I feel happy for a while and then it all goes back to normal, which sucks.
>>
>>677799411
Like you have ADD
>>
Sativa:
Hallucinogenic high
racing thoughts, creative. Paranoia for some
buzz lasts a couple of hours at most

Indica:
More of a body high, heavy feeling
calming like a depressant
6 hr buzz that leaves you needing a nap or fresh buzz
>>
>Sativa = THC dominant
>Indica = CBD dominant

If you're looking to really get high, smoke a sativa dominant strain. I hardly smoke anymore, but the stuff that was killer sativa back in the day was White Widow.
Personally, I'm not a fan of indica dominant strains because I don't enjoy the CBD chemical at all. Makes me nothing but a lazy fuck with a hankering for Doritos.
>>
>>677800773
Questionable information; Keep reading, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.