Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT Opinions that u can't share in your country. Bonus,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shh.jpg (18 KB, 636x250) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
18 KB, 636x250
ITT Opinions that u can't share in your country.
Bonus, guess country.
>Gypsies have their own fucking society and laws, police is too scared to do anything about it. Half of our youth population is retarded, they just watch shitty Big Brother tv contest. Football is cancer, 99% of our population preffers their team winning rather than not being robbed by our shitty government
>>
bine coae
>>
>>677797684
You're from the UK.
>>
>>677797894
Not UK,
Our country loves football much more
>>
>>677797684
Bump!
>>
>>677797684
>Opinions that u can't share in your country
what are you some kind of pussy?
>>
>>677798398
Try to shout some of this stuff in my country in front of 1000 fucking libertarian retardeds
>>
̶̪͍̯͎̲̼̰͙̜͡ ̷̵̲̟̩͍̝̗̀͢̴͝͏̢͙͇̼̳̘͍̺̖̳̘͙͚̫̕ ̙̩̺̪̮̖͢͡▲̶̪̤̘̭̺̘̠̭̰̟̘́ͅ
̱͖̠̬͍̗̺̯̠̥̟͕͓̰͕̩́͢͞͞ͅ▲̧̫̙̰̹͉̠͕̜͢͟͢ ̨̫̤̠͉̳̼̜̥̬͖̫̯͚͕̭͠͞▲̶͔̫͎̥̳̜͔̫̟̰̜̥͚̩́_________________________________________________
http://42doctors.blogspot.com/2016/04/lt-dan-follows-orders.html
▲ ▲``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
  ▲..

>Is your name Dan?
>>
>>677797684

>gypsies

Oh no!!!! You have low life criminals in your shit little cuck country. We have "urban youth" in America, at least Gypsies don't control the vote in every goddamn city.

>much sports are killing my society, if only everyone was as enlightened as me!!!

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Literally every society of note had sports. People have been bitching about "bread and circuses" since the Romans. Football isn't killing Britain, little NEET cucks like you are.
>>
>>677799336
I'm not a longtooth british u cucktard
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.