Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Halp /b/.. My girlfriend is fucking boring as shit and I talk

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: boredface.jpg (8 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
boredface.jpg
8 KB, 197x256
Halp /b/.. My girlfriend is fucking boring as shit and I talk to her every night on the phone or I facetime her and the conversations get so dulled after about 10 minutes and she always wants to talk for hours.. wat do?
>>
pretend you are listening to her shit
you just need to agree with everything she says
>>
She don't really say much bro. It's like she calls me so she can watch tv and shit and im like uhhh okay ill call u back and then shes like NOOOOO and its really frustrating
>>
>>677798502
yeah, that is what I do all the time :/

My GF is really hot though
>>
>>677798700
How old are you? What about your gf?
>>
>>677798700
Sounds like teen love. You both are supposed to ask each other, "are you sleep?" nah. Then you ask, "are you sleep?" nah. Then just listen to each other breathe on the phone.
>>
shes two years younger than me , im 17 trying to take her more seriously because i've known her for years but sometimes she makes it hard
>>
>>677799467
If she makes it hard shes doing something right anon
>>
File: 1457211331572.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1457211331572.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>677799467
>i'm 17
Then what the fuck are you doing here, faggot?

Oh, that's right, new /b/ ...
>>
>>677799653 #
Mods report, underage
>>
she is my GF
>>
>>677799928
Dude is she latina? I swear I fucked this chick
>>
Honestly. You poor faggot. "I don't want to talk on the phone, but she makes me." Get off the fucking phone, if you don't want to be on the phone. Live your life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.