Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/04/us/si kh-army-captain-simratpa

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 26
File: CAPTAIN_JIHAD.jpg (42 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
CAPTAIN_JIHAD.jpg
42 KB, 780x438
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/04/us/sikh-army-captain-simratpal-singh-beard-turban/index.html

How fucked are we?
>>
>>677784474

Not at all you fucking mongoloid, I've worked alongside many Sikhs and they far better than some monging blokes I've worked with before.
>>
>>677784474

Sikhs are bros
Mudshits are bad
>>
File: 1391659971013 (1)-1.png (50 KB, 491x369) Image search: [Google]
1391659971013 (1)-1.png
50 KB, 491x369
>>677784674
This.
>>
>>677784674
Yep
>>
>>677784601
so you think the army would let me wear my stupid fucking hat? i doubt it bloke. wtf do you know? your ancestors were criminals
>>
>>677784474
Sikhs are homies
>>
>>677784474
>Sikhs
Are cool man, talk too one, they are like buddhist.
>>
>>677784474
Idiot. You're what is wrong with most Americans, I'm sad to admit.

Not everyone in a turban or sporting a strong beard is a potential terrorist. At least no more than the average person. Same goes for Muslims. There is such a thing as a good Muslim.

Most people do not lump all Christians or Catholics into the same bucket as those that committed atrocities during the Crusades or those God Hates Fags idiots, right?

Be smart enough to be smart about it. :)
>>
>>677785378
Violent buddhists.* seriously they just get better and better and one week in the states and they'll swear by toilet paper.
Its like the difference between a black person and a nigger.
Black people can be educated, nice, contribute to something meaningful, etc.
Niggers can steal, kills, raped, and steal.
Now replace Black with Sikh and Niggers with Mudskins.
>>
>>677784474
Why are you afraid of Sikhs?
>>
>>677785763
>Most people do not lump all Christians or Catholics into the same bucket as those that committed atrocities during the Crusades or those God Hates Fags idiots, right?
That's because Christians and Catholics haven't founded a group beheading everyone (including their own spiritual kin) and destroy ancient world heritage sites, engage in sex slavery/trade, use children to suicide-bomb military bases and encampments, etc.

Perspective. You lack it. Severely.

>Idiot. You're what is wrong with most Americans, I'm sad to admit.
And you're the reason Liberalism is failing. I am not sad to admit it.
>>
Uh... I am a captain in the U.S. Army and I am Jewish. How come Army regulations don't let me wear a Yarmulke, but this guy gets to wear his turbine? They are both religious garments, so why the double standard? I won't go into the facial hair, which violates Army regulations.
Obama's drive to make the army "inclusive" is really fucking things up..
We have a soldier in our company who just started HRT and the Army is footing the bill... Certainly not the Army that my hrandpa fought in during WWII or my Dad fought in during Vietnam.
>>
>>677786589
Because jews have made a habit of rolling over for literally anyone and thus set a precedent. Sikhs have made a precedent of being badasses not to be crossed. There is no double standard.

I agree with your other points however.
>>
>>677787083
Also you guys do kind of owe us one for the whole saving your race thing so you could at least tow the line.
>>
>>677785889
This
>>
>>677785889
i live in a Toronto Canada and i have spoken to both (buddhist and sikhs), never had a problem with one of them. i have never seen a buddhist become violent as you are saying they are, and for Sikhs they are nowhere close to be called a muslim by religion. Now if you talking about when muslim is a "jihadist" attacking other who attack their Land etc etc, a Sikh when they pull out their sword they have to use it. I do not know much so do not go bashing me in with the knowledge that i know or not know of.

>i am white, just so it doesn't seem like i am defending any one of these religions as my own, and nor am i religious in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM&list=PL-cmEpzP01ynT2iYY8qXSRP1GvKjIaGFd&index=22
>>
>>677787449
You've completely misinterpreted and misread my post.
They're buddhist-tier coolguys and baddass-tier on violence which is also cool.
>>
>>677787083
Rolling over?? How's that? My family has been in America since the 1820's and my ancestors fought in the Civil War, WW I, WWII and Vietnam. We didn't roll over for anybody.
If you are going back to Moses and the Pharoah, then check your history because Sikhism didn't exist as a religion until the 15th Century. Hell, Islam is an older religion and we don't let Islamic soldiers wear beards, at least not yet..
>>
>>677786589
>Uh... I am a captain in the U.S. Army and I am Jewish. How come Army regulations don't let me wear a Yarmulke
Maybe because you didn't read the regulations. And didn't read the part where religious wear is authorized in accordance with 670-1. As long as it doesn't interfere with military headgear.
>>
>>677786462
>That's because Christians and Catholics haven't founded a group beheading everyone (including their own spiritual kin) and destroy ancient world heritage sites, engage in sex slavery/trade, use children to suicide-bomb military bases and encampments, etc.

We have done that in the past. Maybe not the bombings, but not a lot of explosives back then. Christ-believers have killed each other.

I never said both things were exactly the same. It is naive to assume so. Howecer, just about every organized religion has had its assholes that did something bad in the name of their God.

My actual point was that it is inappropriate to assume everyone that identifies with Religion X is going to do the worst.
>>
>>677788584
Yes, interfering with headgear... like his ACH?
How the hell does he make that work?
>>
>>677788292
Nah i meant all the places jews have set up shop then been kicked out of and rather than fight back you just packed your shit up. Hell in WWII you had to bring the world into your shit to save your asses.
Just because your particular family wasn't shitty doesn't mean your people aren't.
>>
>>677788584
And please don't misunderstand me. I am not bashing this captain, but the U.S. Army should wear a uniform not a collection of costumes, IMHO.
>>
>>677789256
You could probably make a turban around any headwear we got in going today. Hell maybe it would improve the bullet resistance of the helmets.
>>
>>677784474
In the British forces these guys are well respected they are some of the most decorated soldiers for valour that we have. When they fight they just don't give a fuck
>>
>>677785763
Basically all Christians were Catholics during the crusades.
>>
>>677784474
Shouldn't Native Americans be allowed to wear Native head dresses if he can hear that?
>>
>>677789445
Bring the whole world in????

That is laughable!

Hitler thought he would call Britain's bluff over Poland and ended up in a war. Japan bombed Pearl Harbor to cripple our fleet, thus giving them a free hand in securing Indonesian oil.
The only role Jews played, other than serving in the U.S. and British Armies, was to be in the way of the Nazis.
Don't confuse Jewish with Israeli; it is not the same thing.
>>
>>677789567
You mean wear the turbin over the ACH?
>>
>>677784474
Read up on how they fought alongside the English in WWII and their valor.
>>
>>677789567
Can I please see a helmet with a turban?
Also, does beard interfere with gas mask?
>>
Geez.... my beloved Army is going to look like the Village People before too much longer.
>>
>>677789256
I just got a Jewish guy to my unit recently. He either takes it off when he puts his ach on or puts his ach over it. He wears his pc over it too
>>
>>677784474
>Sikhs

what a fucking idiot these guys are cool as fuck and NOT muslims we have them in the UK and they are LOYAL as fuck they detest mudslimes
>>
>>677790084
I don't question their bravery at all. But a turbin and beard affects their ability to utilize safety equipment, such as helmets and PPE's.
>>
>>677790170
If you read the article it says they put him through extra gas chamber tests and other stuff so he must have found a way it doesn't interfere
>>
>>677784474
Sikh's aren't muslim... I have no issue. Plus they are fucking beasts when it comes to war. I think we are better for having him.
>>
>>677790342
Who needs ppe as long as he can wear his pt belt.
>>
>>677789902
Nah. Only warchiefs get that and one of the last recognized warchiefs just died. However we do get to wear out hair, religious wear, and warpaint and can be allowed small increments of time for religious moments.
Ex for my tribe: i could wear a ponytail full of beads, wear my knives and tomahawks, have a brother put my warface on prior to battle, and get my time for meditaion at sunrise and sunset. If i was crazy i could even carry a coup stick to battle. Most won't do this however as it does make you look like a complete ass and entitled shit.
>>
>>677790198
But he COVERS it up with regularion headgear. He DOES NOT get to incorporate it into his uniform like Captain Singh has just done, that is the point I am making.
>>
>>677790419
PPE= gas mask, etc
>>
>>677784474

Not at all.

Also that dude looks boss as shit. Sikhs are bros, mudshits not.
>>
>>677790520
>Only warchiefs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W67qPzMtAk
>>
>>677790352
Dnrtfa
I wonder how that works though
>>
>>677790072
You could probably wear a turban over anything. Shits just long strips of cloth wrapped artfully so theres not alot stopping it.
>>677790170
Dude got tested in gas chambers for his beard and came out clean. Either the mask fits snuggly enough or he found a way to make it work.
>>
>>677784474
FFS
Until regulations changed in 1985 Sikhs could do that from 1972!
This is a reversion to old rules
>>
>>677790520
Joe Medicine Crow! I saw several documentaries back in the 1980's where he was interviewed. The man was interesting as hell! I would like to have met him.
>>
>>677790640
Nah. I don't get why we need gas masks. We have reflective belts. Personally I think we could do away with iba, ach, and eye pro if we just make reflective glasses, reflective shirts, and reflective hats.
>>
>>677784474

Special dress code for the special religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5L74-guK_Q
>>
>>677784474
look up the history of Sikhs, ever time India was invaded they fought to death because of geographically where they lived, Punjab. This was hundereds of times. They even fought in the WW.
>>
a sikh friend who told me that you;ll never find a sikh beggar in the world. They will do whatever it takes to eat an honest works of food.
>>
>>677785763
>a good Muslim
yes. a dead one
>>
>>677786589
>Yarmulke
Do you wear this is as part of your day to day attire? A Sikh takes his lid off when he goes to bed, otherwise its always on
>>
File: t791357_01.jpg (850 KB, 2000x2036) Image search: [Google]
t791357_01.jpg
850 KB, 2000x2036
The Army of the 21st Century
>>
>>677784601
Fucking faggot, TRUMP 2016
>>
>>677791231
Sikh bodyguards also murdered Indira Ghandi they were sworn to protect. Never trust a raghead, whatever his hue
>>
>>677791698
No they're in the navy
>>
>>677790750
A. Thats pow wow dancing and exhibition dancing and is wholly unrelated to military action and thus allowed by most every native nation.
B. I meant the US military itself only allows war headdresses for warchiefs when it comes to regulation wear it will not allow a Pvt. To wear a headdress to battle instead of a helmet.

There's a caveat on headresses as well. Unless the headress is made of eagle feathers its not considered a headdress by the tribes. Eagle feathers are only awarded for grand deeds so a dancer wearing an actual headdress is rare. Most dancers wear turkey or artificial feathers though i've seen some actual eagle feather headdresses and given warpaints at indian days from time to time.
>>
File: 357938-mad-max-fury.jpg (121 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
357938-mad-max-fury.jpg
121 KB, 700x400
The Army of the 22nd Century
>>
This is the new US military, say goodbye white man.
>>
>>677786462
>That's because Christians and Catholics haven't founded a group beheading everyone (including their own spiritual kin) and destroy ancient world heritage sites, engage in sex slavery/trade, use children to suicide-bomb military bases and encampments, etc.

holy dumb fuck, is that the famous american education i'm witnessing right here?

first of all, catholics are christians, the biggest split-group of them all btw.
so writing "christians and catholics" is like writing "cars and fords".
second, protestants and catholics (both christian btw) were busy killing each other, while mudskins were preparing to invade south-east Europe.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

>and destroy ancient world heritage
christians destroyed hundreds of ancient pagan worship sites/statues during the centuries and are still doing so.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CsTu7W9bm14/VlPoAVkDgOI/AAAAAAAAGto/AJJuYfVQ0qQ/s1600/karl%2Bder%2Bgrosse%2Bgro%25C3%259Fe%2Bzersto%25CC%2588rt%2Bdie%2Birminsa%25CC%2588ule%2Bcharlemagne%2Bdestroys%2Bthe%2Birminsul%2Bhermann%2Bwislicenus%2Bdestruction%2Bsaxon%2Bwar%2Bholy%2Breligion%2Breligious%2Bwars%2Bheathen%2Bpagan%2Basatru%2Bnorse%2Bmythology%2Bblog%2Barticle.png

So no, Christianity is not better than Islam.
They're both foreign, middle-eastern religions and mindsets, both with a history full of destruction, genocide and theocratic fascism.
>>
>>677791902
> Eagle feathers are only awarded for grand deeds
I was awarded an eagle feather when I graduated high school.
Citizens band Pottawatomi nation
>>
>>677784474
not fucked at all.
The only thing i'd be worried about is that he may or may not poo in the loo
>>
File: 173317033.jpg (684 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
173317033.jpg
684 KB, 1024x647
Oh no, if they get to wear one WE ALL GET TO WEAR ONE! Fuck it, costume party time!!!!
>>
Manpreet is not a terrorist, Manpreet just want his iphones
>>
>>677784474

He's better for us than a muslim, Sikhs are OK. just don't fuck with their turbans or beards.
>>
>>677792235
Well yeah. We're indian. Only like 30% of us manage highschool graduation nationally and only half of HS graduates seek higher education.
>>
I would love to have this dude in my unit.
I bet he kicks some serious ass.
We have a Lt who served in the Israeli Army when she was younger. Ha. She has a hard time getting any clearances.
>>
File: BYjqLpWCMAAucqZ.jpg (33 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
BYjqLpWCMAAucqZ.jpg
33 KB, 480x535
Underrated entertainer!!!
>>
File: Towel_Head.png (274 KB, 1024x1073) Image search: [Google]
Towel_Head.png
274 KB, 1024x1073
>>677784601
>>677784674
>>677785200
>>677785378
>>677790332
>>677792343

>Separate Church and State
>Officially mandate special rights for Sikhism
>>
As a Canadian soldier who works every day with Sikhs (who have been allowed to wear traditional head dresses and hairstyles approved by standards), I can say that it has in no way impacted morale and cohesion within the ranks. All the Sikhs I have worked with so far have proven to be exemplary soldiers and I do not see why a fighting force should risk excluding them from their effort on the sole basis of being different from the shoulders up. Get with the fucking times America, you're embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>677792787
>seperate church and state
>CHURCH
I'm not seeing anything about Gurdwara.
>>
>>677792144
You must be a muslim/islamic , have you read the the papers the the CIA has released that O.B.L, had in his compound during the time of his death?. Give it a read, what he was trying to create, was very similar to what hitler was trying to accomplish { a nation of people who were all equal in each other's eyes, even if the means of brainwashing the younger generation). Osman was a very well educated man, and was a man of the people such as hitler was. but osman helped in the fight against the fight with the russians , and hitler was a man of words to pick a fight, well more like a target, with a group of individuals to blame their problems on.
>>
>>677784474
Captain Strapped-in
>>
>>677792934
We are getting with the times, I've got a soldier who is taking HRT so he can go from Ron to Rhonda.. You don't get more "with the times" than that...
>>
>>677784474
From a standpoint of allowing them to serve? Not at all. Sikhs are a bro's bro. Now, making exceptions for them to a longstanding traditional uniform in a volunteer force? That's where I draw the line. The uniform is there for a reason. Adhere to the uniform or get rid of it completely
>>
>>677793437
Now on this I will agree that PAYING for someone's HRT is over the line. However, once it's done, he should still be accepted in the Forces, but I am uncertain as to how the bathrooms issue would play out... Then again I'm neither a tranny or a female with a tranny in my bathroom, I'll let the higher ups deal with that shit.
>>
>>677793802
LMAO... you are on point sir!
and the Pentagon is still mulling it over, with no clear direction. For now he uses the men's room, but when he gets a boob job and the hormone kicks in?? Who knows..
>>
>>677793779
I concur. Either we are the same in appearance or we wear a collection of costumes
>>
>>677792934

Oh, so people can get out of military requirements for religious reasons, now? I guess that means no Muslim soldiers can be required to go to battle against ither Muslims, serve alongside females, or shave, either, right?

Catholics will need access to priests for confession all the time.

Hindus are exempt from duties that harm animals and have special, alternative gear that doesn't use leather.

Jews don't have to fight on the Sabbath.

Et fucking cetera.

To be allowed to enlist in the US Army (which I've done twice) you have to sign paperwork recognizing and agreeing that military service requirements trump religious obligations. This is specifically reiterated in basic training.

>get with the times

Learn military discipline, faggot.
>>
>>677794633
Woah. We've been over this.
>seperation from church and state
If the religion uses a church for religious purposes its not allowed.
Temples, gurdwaras, synagogues, etc. are exempt. Unless you're jewish which we already covered you owe america one so sit your ass down.
>>
>>677784474
Sikihs are the 7/11 people, not the 9/11 people.
>>
>>677784474
That bad ass earned a gold star. Be happy he's out thee not here beating your ass
>>
>>677795132
LOL
>>
>>677792006
get cucked nazi mofo
>>
>>677792144
>They're both foreign, middle-eastern religions and mindsets

So you're mormon i take it americuck?
>>
File: Yogendra Singh Yadav.jpg (17 KB, 220x244) Image search: [Google]
Yogendra Singh Yadav.jpg
17 KB, 220x244
>>677784474
wrong Singh

<-- this is the Singh you want
>>
>>677792006
Guy on the far right must feel awkward as fuck.

Lowly corprol getting a pic with two high ranking officers
>>
>>677792787
You do realize as a civvie of ANY country, you enjoy rights and privileges that are not granted on the same basis to if you were in your country's uniform services. Ever heard of the uniform code of military justice? Take a look sometime, you might actually have something to say next time
>>
>>677784474

He's Sikh, not Muslim, you uncultured fuck.
>>
Sikh here, you guys made me shed a tear. U could all hate on us but no, you treat us with respect, as we do to you. Thank you so much guys, thank you.
>>
>>677794633
You should know that duty chaplains of 26 different faiths are on call at all times
You should know that muslim women are already allowed to wear hijabs so long as it's appropriate to the situation (ie. camo or black headgear)
You should know that even druid and jedi services are offered on appropriated days so that no religion, no matter how small in number, is subject to ignorance

I was in the air force, army. Yes, military obligation comes first but personal services are followed very closely behind.

And Canada wasn't implying religious obligations come before military service; I'm assuming he was just taken aback by op's neo-nazi/ probable trolling sentiment commonly shared among americans still living in 1860
>>
>>677796588
>this
>>
>>677784474
Not fucked at all, Sikhs are total bros in the fight against Islam.

Sikhs are our friend.
>>
>>677785139
Difference is they've been wearing those for hundreds of years before your country even existed and well before that shitty obey baseball cap you wear.
>>
>>677785139
if you can plea your case that it is for religious purposes AND can be worn in a secured, subtle, and appropriate fashion aligned to military standards, just as uniform sikh and muslim standards, than yes anon,

you can wear your stupid fucking hat. if not gtfo
>>
>>677798028
Isn't that discrimination against secularist because they don't even get an option?

>no religion, can't wear my lucky hat
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (21 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
21 KB, 311x366
>>677787312
you do realize anon is trolling like so many others before him to point out the the words "muslim" "islam" "arab" "middle-eastern" so that he can prompt an all out assualt to spill over into /pol/ right? sometimes i swear Hydra-feminists really are behind SHEILD-4chan
>>
>>677797336
It doesn't matter how long they've worn it, this is discrimination against secularists

If my entire family has been wearing fucking trilby's for hundreds of years, if it's not a part of a religion, it's not allowed.
>>
>>677798531
go join your country's military
read up on it's UCMJ standards
plea your case
win or lose, come back and tell us all about how you didn't realize military standards were COMPLETELY different than all the little privileges you got to enjoy as an edgelord supreme civilian
>>
>>677799066
>>677799066
You're the first generation of your family to wear fedoras.
>>
>>677798595
Believe it or not i was actually serious. Sikh's are downright awesome bro's while the reat of the rabble citizens in india are literally unwashed masses that will shit in streets and wipe with their hands because they legitimately believe its healthier than toilet paper.
Just like black people can absolutely be respectable members of society while the majority of their brethren are ghetto trash.
>>
>>677798531
Nah. Rules are rules. If you can't understand them or can't fit your shit into them then gtfo.
>>
>>677799382
I accept your argument.
>>
I gotta say this.
In the sikh holy book Guru Grant-something it says "the land that feeds you is home. protect it."
In the mudslime shit thats been taught its" make them muslim..."
They're suppose to do this by showing how clean and fair the mudlsimes are. But they're being taught some violent other shit now for many generations.
>>
Sikh warrior culture is fine. Import more. They served the Britbong Empire superbly.
>>
Check out the Sikhs, they're like warrior-buddists... Total badasses. We should have more Sikhs in the army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XIZDj9hiWc
>>
>>677789964
DAMN!
>>
File: slow clap.gif (377 KB, 420x333) Image search: [Google]
slow clap.gif
377 KB, 420x333
>>677799488
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! someone with actual brains and fuckin balls who realizes you can't always get life your pansy ass fgt way.

i shit you not anon, you are a fuckin role model
>>
>>677792787

Ah.

So, in other words, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Good to know.

Jews can wear a Kippah if they want. Other religious groups can request special dispensation depending on religious faith. But a Sikh, not a muslim by the way, they are TOTALLY different, allowing a Sikh to wear his turban is an issue.

Mind you, there have literally been hundreds of Sikh people in all branches of US military, as well as British, Swedish, French, etc, and they've served with dignity and integrity.

But you know, it's a turban. So they must be muslims.

You people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>677795555
NO HE IS RIGHT, JESUS IS A JEW FOOL
BETHLAHAM IS TOTALY MIDEAST MUDSKIN TERRITORY KILL ALL RELIGON ITS THE PROBLEM
>>
>>677799677
It depends largely on the denomination. Mostly it translates as "protect your home" across the board the issue comes down to what "home" should mean. There's actually plenty of muslims that legitimately believe america is their new home and that they should protect it. Sadly this is also an issue as some will attempt to change america to mimic their previous home.
>>
File: just too damn much.gif (2 MB, 254x209) Image search: [Google]
just too damn much.gif
2 MB, 254x209
>>677799382
>in India

You do realize in Qatar and the UAE (muslim majority countries), the majority of muslims prolly wipe their asses with gold and solver lined toilet paper that costs more than what you make in a year.

Yes you can say some indians as opposed to other indians, regardless of religions are no higher than shit swathing pigs. However, that can be said of anyone in any same group to another
>>
>>677784474
The jews get to wear their stupid little hats in uniform and a cross is about as much jewelry that's allowed as well so why the fuck not let them wear their stupid shit too?
>>
File: that felt sooooooooooo good.jpg (45 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
that felt sooooooooooo good.jpg
45 KB, 625x469
>>677800438
you ok, there anon? you got it all out of your system?
>>
>>677801112
I'm not Jewish, can I wear a tiny hat too? If I don't like to wear the little hat, can I wear a baseball cap in combat instead?
>>
>>677789256
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/04/us/sikh-army-captain-simratpal-singh-beard-turban/index.html
>>677789256
they can use bandanas.
>>
>>677784474
> Being american and this retarted..

Singh = Indians = Loyal to british.

ISIS = Goatfuckers = Loyal to goat.
>>
>>677784474
It started with allowing women to serve. Then the gays. Now this?. Fuck this shit
>>
>>677801596
if you can prove it's a part of your religion that you can prove that can be legitimately and appropriately regarded by military standards, sure. if not GTFO
>>
>>677800370
>But you know, it's a turban. So they must be muslims.
Of course, that's not what ANYBODY said here, but by all means, keep spouting strawman bullshit.
>>
>>677801948

Dude, don't lump me in with these faggots. I served my country, and ain't one of the people I served with would have a problem with a brother if he was a Sikh and wanted to wear the head gear. EVERYONE knows about the Sikhs who served us with honor. It's these mouth breathers who talk all this shit but never put on a uniform that's the problem.
>>
>>677784474

Sikh cyborg soldiers = Turbanators
>>
>>677801948
Dammit! when they told me the time machine was working, I didn't think it'd open up a time vortex to let people in from the 30's. gtfo
>>
>>677801811
kek
>>
>>677784474
It's a fucking hat.
>>
File: SikhMegaTurban.jpg (43 KB, 409x594) Image search: [Google]
SikhMegaTurban.jpg
43 KB, 409x594
>>677784474

>Filename
>Captain Jihad
>Dude is a fucking Sikh

You dumb fuck.

>>677801811

>Indians loyal to Britsh.

It never ceases to amaze me how far you Brits will go to delude yourself that the sun didn't set on the British empire a long time ago. Face it, at this point you're just the 3rd or 4th most important country in the EU and little more than the American's lap dog.

Deal with it.
>>
>>677784474

Sikhs are alright, they're like the anti-Muslim.
>>
File: dope hat bro.jpg (521 KB, 1000x658) Image search: [Google]
dope hat bro.jpg
521 KB, 1000x658
>>677801957
Does anyone know if this comes in a camo pattern?
>>
>>677801076
>majority
No.
yea among the global 1% around 1/5th are muslim of some denomination that however does not mean in those muslim countries every muslim is rich.
>>
>>677802333
Not british..

America claims its the most important country, while obama sucks on chinese dick for bailouts, and trump is also going to suck some ching chong dick.
>>
File: about fucking time.gif (897 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
about fucking time.gif
897 KB, 300x169
>>677802144
>It's these mouth breathers who talk all this shit but never put on a uniform that's the problem.
> swore an oath and put the uniform on myself > saw things change these asscracks won't ever have the balls to do and therefore realize

You.... are a bro
>>
>>677802220
kkeeeeekkkkkk
>>
>>677784474
Not at all, stop overreacting like a murrican.
>>
File: Women Basic Training.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Women Basic Training.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>677801948

Dude, I don't see the issue.

A Sikh isn't going to drool over your knob while you're taking a shower like a faggot would and he's not a huge fucking burden to the unit's combat effectiveness like a woman is.

He just wears a funny hat.
>>
>>677802315
according to the still bumping thread, the majority of /b seems to think it's not just a hat....
>>
>>677784474

Immigrants is what shaped what America is today. In 20 years this will be common.
>>
>>677802459
Depends. In your religion are you in a rank/position that allows you to wear that piece of headwear? If so does it impede your combat capabilities?
>>
>>677784474
>sapper (?) tab
>air assault qualified
>CAB
>German rifleman badge
>engineer

Yeah he definitely deserves to wear that tbh
>>
>>677802333
>It never ceases to amaze me how far you Brits will go to delude yourself that the sun didn't set on the British empire a long time ago. Face it, at this point you're just the 3rd or 4th most important country in the EU and little more than the American's lap dog.
>Deal with it.

You stupid Americunt.
2.35 million volunteers from India for WWII
No wonder your cuntry is fucked.
>>
When your to fucked to care <
>>
>>677801076

>You do realize in Qatar and the UAE (muslim majority countries), the majority of muslims prolly wipe their asses with gold and solver lined toilet paper that costs more than what you make in a year.

You do realize that those countries have been able to do so solely due to natural ressources and a world addicted to them, something that won't last forever? That they are failing to build something as a backup for decades?
>>
>>677802144

damn right
>>
Sikhs are bros and hate Muslims.
>>
>>677802459
Does anyone know if bishops, cardinals, popes have ever served in uniform armed services
Does anyone know if different positions in different religions have different roles and permissions to different duties to their different faiths?
Does anyone know if secularists/ humanists/ adeists/ atheists even know how to spell religion without rolling around in their graves?
>>
>>677803169
they will buy all the american innovative companies.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-01/saudi-arabia-plans-2-trillion-megafund-to-dwarf-all-its-rivals
>>
>>677803304
last pope was in the nazi brigade
>>
>>677803357
I doubt that. After all they are using nerve gas to attack their own people and they are meeting up with Russia lately.
>>
>>677803285
This

Sikhs are fucking Brotier and have been fucking up Islam for hundreds of years.
>>
>>677803015

>2.35 million volunteers from India for WWII

WWII was fucking 70 years ago you delusional limey bastard and in case you missed it India was so loyal to England that we took the opportunity of your post war weakness to immediately push for our independence.

You know why?

Because India saw what everyone did in WWII, that England was no longer a consequential power and that you couldn't accomplish shit without the Americans lugging you along like the worthless fucking burden that you are.

Loyal to England, what a laugh. We're glad to be rid of you fucking parasites.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9 KB, 279x180
>>677786589
>This guy's gets to wear his turbine
>wear his turbine
>turbine
>>
File: 96691090.jpg (86 KB, 459x345) Image search: [Google]
96691090.jpg
86 KB, 459x345
Guys i found an Instructable on how to make your own religion in 6 easy steps

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Start-Your-Own-Religion/

We can wear whatever hat we want to!
>>
>>677803465
while he was serving as a pope?
>>
>>677784474
Better him dying than me
>>
>>677803304
Yes.

You're in the military so you sign a contract stating your religious duties won't impede your military duties. If you have to stop everything at 6am on the spot no matter where you are the military won't allow this and will tell you so. If you bitch they'll discharge and when you attempt to sue they'll shove that contract in your face and down your lawyers throat. The only time your religious affiliation can affect your military duties is when its so minute to not be a hinderance. As example: the article in OP's post, the sikh had to actually go through thorough and extensive testing to prove his turban and beard met these standards.

Probably, they don't believe in souls so there's nothing to make their corpses move.
>>
>>677803643
nice b8 m8, the US still works for the UK m9
>>
>>677803685
kek
>>
>>677803643

I'm Indian and I've lived in the UK all my life. I'm loyal as fuck, i only fuck white women.
>>
>>677803903
well he was about 12 at the time, so i think not.
>>
>>677786589
Because you are a lying shit lord who is obviously not a Captain in the U.S. Army. I served and there were many Jews that did wear the yamaka as mentioned by others this is covered in AR 670-1. If you were a Captain you would be well versed in this AR and know that it was authorized.
>>
>>677803861
First you have to be in the military for that to actually matter

So, tell us how getting your ass handed to you feels like in 6 months to 2 years. Then actually fucking accomplish something while you're there to actually earn a damn thing
>>
>>677802012
You know damn well they think that anyone with a turban is a Muslim you fuckface. Doesn't matter if they're a stark white Hitler look alike if they wear a turban they're a Muslim
>>
>>677803643
Britain built a family of nations that would die to fight for the empire.

The whole world thinks Americans are obese loudmouth cunts that no one likes.

The only empire you ever built is fucking McDonald's.
>>
>>677803861
Technically thats how to start a cult. Unless it becomes a Recognized Religion by the US government you wod be able to petition for religious allowances such as wearing religions wear and iconography in uniform.
>>
>>677792006
I served with the guy in the middle when he was a Captain. He is cool as fuck.
>>
>>677804079
>flat out lying to himself
>>
>>677784674
Yes, if i had to convert it would be to Sikhism, wearing a knife, cool hat and being able to drink.
>>
>>677804617
These chuckefucks did it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Perpetual_Exemption

It's not a high bar for entry
>>
>>677804714
no I was lyin to u dum fuk
>>
UK circa 2012.

Sikh literally guarding the queen.

Sikh's are fucking cool, the teachings of Guru Nanak are brilliant and I wish all religions would have such a decent foundation.
>>
>>677804607
>Britain built a family of nations that would have died to fight for the empire.
Ftfy.
>>
>>677784474
Sihks are legit as fuck
>>
>brown skin
>turban
>beard
>not getting shot first, by his own men
Dehumanize and train a man to kill sandniggers and he will want to kill sandniggers, if they are curry eating sandniggers or not, Not White is not Alright
>>
>>677786589
You're allowed to wear a yamulka. Nice spelling by the way, lying about being a jew and in the military good job
>>
>>677784474
>beard turban
That URL
>>
>>677784474
You stupid fuck you have Sikh's fighting for you and you're rights to bear arms and you act like having Sikhs in your army will fuck you, quite the opposite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvQitBXj0BM
>>
Sihks don't practice Jihad.
>>
>>677804813
He made a denomination of christianity not a whole new religion which is easier and it did need 3 lawyers just to do the paperwork. So its easier than wholesale religion craft but i get your point. Not sure what the rules are for new denominations and changing or adding dress.
>>
>>677804066
>Yes.
What I meant by this was that were they simultaneously enlisted, commissioned, employed, knighted, etc to hold a special office of a clergyman whose duty is to act as mediators amongst nations, not to take sides (and no, chaplains of two opposing militaries are not obligated to take up arms against each other to service their nations) while ALSO contradicting the mission of that office to represent on side over another

>You're in the military so you sign a contract stating your religious duties won't impede your military duties. If you have to stop everything at 6am on the spot no matter where you are the military won't allow this and will tell you so. If you bitch they'll discharge and when you attempt to sue they'll shove that contract in your face and down your lawyers throat. The only time your religious affiliation can affect your military duties is when its so minute to not be a hinderance. As example: the article in OP's post, the sikh had to actually go through thorough and extensive testing to prove his turban and beard met these standards.
As mentioned before, pastors, sheiks, rabbis, gurus, etc are allowed to serve. however, those are special roles, hence why they can opt for professional, conscientious objective roles such as chaplains and chaplain assistants. Everyone else who don't opt for professional services and therefore doesn't maintain their faith in a high capacity as per their job requirements is allowed some time out of non-duty days or specially appropriated schedules on duty days to practice their faith as religious obligations if they are not parallel with military obligations, do in fact come second

>Probably, they don't believe in souls so there's nothing to make their corpses move.
Murphy's Law. never say never
>>
File: Ghandi Civ 5.jpg (61 KB, 819x756) Image search: [Google]
Ghandi Civ 5.jpg
61 KB, 819x756
>>677804607

Yeah sure, India fought in WWII for England.

It had nothing to do with the fact that we didn't want to be conquered by the Japanese who by the way completely handed the British army its ass.

India was conquered and subjugated by the British empire when it was the dominant superpower and we left after WWII when it became apparent that England was no longer and never would be a major power again. We never wanted to be a part of your Empire and as soon as we understood how weak you had become we were happy to take the opportunity to leave.

And now India is a more important world power than England is. Deal with it.
>>
File: keep making more babies.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
keep making more babies.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>677804217
then you better keep making more beautiful bastards.... or else O_o
>>
File: 1459721312423.png (432 KB, 1304x1818) Image search: [Google]
1459721312423.png
432 KB, 1304x1818
>>677806461
Whatever you say, Rajeet
>>
>>677784474
as sikhs kill muslims almost as a religious duty
I'd say we're doing pretty good and need more soldiers like him
>>
File: England Classy.jpg (67 KB, 741x593) Image search: [Google]
England Classy.jpg
67 KB, 741x593
>>677807069

Whatever you say, Nigel.
>>
>>677804308
it happens anon. I was ELSed, but even then, this still rattles me a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PbcNzzqfqs
>>
>>677804690
He looks cool as fuck
>>
File: happy nazis.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
happy nazis.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>677805248
at least you're, right anon?
>>
>>677793142
>seperate church and state
not in the constitution, comes from a statement by Jefferson explaining how the 1st amendment should be applied
this is what the constitution says:
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
so a law (andmilitary regulations are laws, Title 10 United States Code of Justice) that says he can't do something his religion requires is unconsitutional
>>
>>677807595
you mean scotland classy?
>>
>>677809235
>implying Scotland isn't on Great Britain
>>
>>677784474
It is funny to see everyone getting their panties in a bunch about headgear and comparing it to native american headgear or jewish yamakah. IT is for a practical purpose dipshits, it is used to keep the long hair that they never cut in place.
>>
>>677808409
>so a law (andmilitary regulations are laws, Title 10 United States Code of Justice) that says he can't do something his religion requires is unconsitutional

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/130017p.pdf

DoD Instruction governs military policy now, supreme to USC
>>
>>677809782
Reminds me of when that Sikh guy in the UK took his turban off to rest a collapsed persons head on or something and everyone praised him as a hero despite loads of Sikhs coming out and saying it's really not a big deal
>>
>>677809782
they know that anon. trolls will be trolls and trolls are not subtle
>>
>>677784474
sikhs arent mudslimes they are westerners in brown uniforms
>>
>>677790179
are you saying its not already full of moustachiod cocksuckers and indians already?
>>
>>677810150
so many references to the law in that document
and instructions do not take precedence over law
they are instructions for the practical application of law
>>
>>677784474
Corps of engineers?
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.