Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Who did Negan kill? Also, was the casting right? Also, thoughts

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 16
File: negan.png (163 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
negan.png
163 KB, 600x417
Who did Negan kill?
Also, was the casting right?
Also, thoughts on Negan in comics vs series?
>>
I haven't read the comics but I would assume he killed Glenn.
>>
>>677722477
Objectively, Negan is my favourite character so far. I obviously don't like him, but you sure as hell can't say he's not entertaining.
>>
Aaron
The writers are too weak to kill anyone important.
>>
>>677722823
The writers need to man up. People get mad when they kill smaller characters like Beth and don't want the show to kill anyone as if the world in the show is an easy life. I love all the characters but they can't just stay alive forever. Its boring.
>>
>>677722823
Yeah I thought that after the semi-important doctor got eye-shotted instead of Abraham. And several other characters that are slightly in favour with the fans seem to magically survive for several seasons after they die in the comics.
>>
>>677723111
check'd and agree'd
>>
Probably Abraham, he's right in the middle of being a major character and one no one cares about much, writers think they will keep everyone happy by killing him
>>
>>677722352
Probs not Glenn. Seems like they deliberately brought the not-so-developed Aaron so he could get snuffed instead of Glenn.
>>
anyone have the leaked audio?
>>
>>677724253
for what?
>>
All of the clues point to daryl. the biggest one being the way the last episode ended in the POV of daryl and the blood splattering on the screen. and then the season finale jumping back into the POV camera angle and the blood splatter again.
>>
>>677724445
Before the episode aired there was a high quality audio leak for the last 4 minutes of the episode.. you can hear amongst the screaming glenn yelling maggie.
>>
>>677724532
plus daryl didn't exist in the comics and it's harder to write for him.
and daryl blew up all those bikers while that car drove away in the background.
plus norman is in a new show with amc.
all clues point to daryl
>>
>>677722352
he kills glen, bashes his head in. In the comic glens eye's burst out.
>>
>>677724937
I know it's daryl for a fact. the headlights in the background line up to the spot that daryl was in the line up.
>>
>>677722352
Bad job casting Negan. I thought the dialogue was corny (pee pants city, eeny meeny miney moe), and the actor didn't really look like a tough guy. I know the dialogue was ripped straight from the comics but it was stupid.
>>
>>677725182
Not to mention the show runners can't be so fucking stupid as to come back for season 7 after a cliff hanger like that and have it be Abraham or some one nobody gives a shit about. All bets are on Daryl he is the only one that would have the impact on the fan base that glenn did in the comic. plus Daryl's character is the only one that does not have any significance on the story one way or the other.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x667
>>
I'm liking Negan as the next big bad. Seems like a character that I could really grow to hate.

I've narrowed down a list of possible Negan Victims but honestly not sure who it would be from the list.

Safe:
Rick (main character, he will outlive everybody)
Carol (also basically MC)
Maggie ( not going to kill the pregnat lady also she looked like she was already about to die not an effective demonstration)
Daryl (he's untouchable lets be honest)

Possible but not likely:
Glenn (thats exactly what comic fans are expecting so why not throw a curve ball especially after all of the teasing and forshadowing over the last 2 seasons)
Aaron (not really a fan favorite his death won't have to much impact on the fans)
Rosita (not a huge character either)
Eugine (still seems like a big story to be fleshed out with him becoming the bullet guru and he just stopped being a huge pussy)

Most likely:
Sasha (big blow to Abraham who they spent a lot of time on lately)
Abraham (major character development lately never a good sign)
Michonne (biggest blow to Rick. None of his romances have worked out well so far either)

Really think it will be Michonne, maybe Abraham.
>>
They're not killing off the only Asian or gay characters. This isn't a comic. This is mainstream TV and there are certain rules. It will be a white male. It's not Carl or Rick. My bet is on Abe. He has had a ton of meaningful scenes this season and he was inexplicably spared his rightful death a couple weeks ago. The writers won't kill Glenn so they decided to make a spot for Abe.
>>
>>677723098
Nobody cared that they killed Beth, they cared that they killed Beth in an absolutely fucking retarded way
>>
>>677725735
What's on his hand?
>>
>>677725465

The writers deliberately wrote Abraham to make him more of a likable main character this past season just to make him eligible for this scene.
>>
>>677725735
The force is strong with this one. Nice try.

This still is from the movie Pabdorum. Different Norman Reedus character
>>
>>677722352
I loved negans character fucking 10/10 casting and I think he's beating Carl. They said the whole eye thing to distract from that
>>
We won't even find out when the show comes back in October.. the thing that pisses me off the most is the layout of the show. the first episode or two will be flashbacks of the saviors and a back story on Negan. we will be lucky if we find out before the mid season finale. they will drag the shit out of it. because it's the last "BIG PLAY" that TWD has going for it.. after this point they will be just about caught up with the comics.
>>
>>677722823
It has to be Glen. Negan killing anyone but Glen or Daryl makes Negan look like a pussy.
>>
my one comment will be on the syntax, connotation, and denotation of what Neagan says. He says "taking it like a champ". This is definitely talking to a guy. You wouldn't phrase that statement like that to any of the females. Therefore we can conclude it's not Sasha, Maggie, Michone, etc.
>>
>>677726645
that doesn't seem like a smart move considering the backlash they could get for all the cockteasing that was done in the finale and not delivering in the first 10 minutes of the season premiere
>>
>>677725437
Most of his lines were straight from the comic.

Negan has a sense of humor and kinda emotes like a child.
>>
>>677727242
That was the implication I got about it being either Daryl or Abraham
>>
I think it's funny that whoever dies in the first scene of the first episode of next season has to spend the entire summer doing comic cons and answering questions pretending they're still on the show. That's gotta suck so bad.
>>
>>677726794
It's not a show of strength, they're all fucking tied up. It's him saying look what I'm capable of doing right here right now. Do what I say, or it will get much much worse. Personally I would beat the piss out of Maggie. Shit if I'm willing to kill a pregnant women and then extend a job offer can you imagine what the firing process would be like? But I guess in the comics he doesn't kill women or some bullshit.
>>
File: images-20.jpg (8 KB, 188x186) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
8 KB, 188x186
>>677722352
Btw maggies baby is already dead and zombie that's why she's have the symptoms
>>
he has to kill glenn rin order for characters to develop read the comics fags
>>
File: 8438478.png (113 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
8438478.png
113 KB, 262x312
>>677725437
who do you consider a tough guy then?
>>
>>677727983
> read comics
Ya that's why Rick has his arm still right
>>
>>677728018
Not someone who's known for his role on Grey's Anatomy.
>>
>>677722352
I think he killed glenn. Anytime they kill a "bigger" character in the show, it's akways built upand a big deal scene. This scene counts as one of those
>>
>>677722352
He killed a woman. Plain by the dialog he's referencing a gender-neutral "it" to mislead us.
>>
I know who it was. there are clues in the final scene.. you just have to look for them
>>
>>677727863
I didnt mean pussy in the eyes of the characters, I meant in how the TV audience views him. He has to kill one of the fan favorites- Glen or Daryl.
>>
>>677726563
In the comics that whole eye thing is way more fleshed out, I think they put that oart in there so they dont have to do the scene from the comic. I hope they include it in the show instead of being gay
>>
>>677724253

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eabJJcLxECM
>>
>>677728423
They would've written him off back when he was surrounded in the alley

His time is coming but there's likely another big player that Neegan can take out
>>
>>677728759
He's not killing anyone he said he's going to beat this shit out of one of them
>>
>>677728266
And just a tiny little indy film called watchmen
>>
>>677729409
Yeah fucking right you don't bash somebody in the face with a barbed-wire covered bat at full strength, at least half a dozen times, just to "beat the shit out of them"
Whoever he hit with the bat is dead.
And it's probably Glenn.
>>
>>677729409
My dud3 did u hear the beatins goin on that person is dead
>>
>>677728266
And as a demon-hunter on a small show called Supernatural
>>
>>677729388
Well that seals the deal. Mystery solved
>>
here you go /b/ros: http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc
>>
>>677729409
Brains were smashed m8
>>
>>677730196

Already posted

>>677729388
>>
>>677730340
hes right you know
>>
>>677729409
I mean he did beat the shit out of them... Until they were dead
>>
the logical thing to look at is the POV and how it relates to daryl.
>>
Throughout the episode there were times were there was a first person view of the crate Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, and Roseita were in, also when the get out of the crate and shows the first person view you could see a bit of Daryls head and Michonnes shoulder can't see Glenn or Roseita, assuming that it's the person that gets killed it's one of those 2
>>
OP here. Right, so are we thinking it may actually be Glenn that Negan beats to shit with Lucille?

I think Jeffrey Dean Morgan is not quite energetic and childish enough to be Negan, though I think he's probably the best casting I could think of off the bat (lol).
>>
>>677731244
It has to be Glenn.
His death is the defining moment that hardens the rest of the Alexandrians.
>>
>>677731244
Negan wouldn't transfer to the show the way he is depicted in the comic. look at it like heath ledgers joker VS the comic book joker. they had to make him darker for the series.
>>
>>677722352
Hopefully everybody so that fucking shitty show will end already
>>
The biggest mistake was having Trevor from GTAV play the right hand man when he should have been Negan.
>>
Spencer
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>
>>677722352
I think its going to be glenn and they are just doing this tease to build buzz.
>>
http://www.thewrap.com/walking-deads-norman-reedus-responds-to-reports-of-house-sale-show-exit/

So the show is filmed in georgia,

Norman reedus just sold his house there, and is in multiple shows in the next few months - one of them even on AMC.

He's already working full time in other shows, he sold his house where TWD is filmed

= Daryl Dixon got killed off.

Not rocket science guys
>>
>>677725437
Well i know for a fact the eenie minie bit was in the fucking comic
>>
File: 1456723619162.jpg (12 KB, 329x414) Image search: [Google]
1456723619162.jpg
12 KB, 329x414
Negan was walking to Rick's left. He didn't kill Coral since he already mentioned that he would cut his other eye out if anyone moved. The only two people to Coral's left were Sasha and the faggot. Negan mentioned that about the person taking the hits "like a champ" Sounds like its the faggot.
>>
It was Glenn...if you look at the trees in the background it lines up.

Plus the sound effects had that 'ching chong' ring to it
>>
He never said catch a nigger by it's toe so Michone and Sacha are safe.
>>
Negan in the comics is a fucking savage man. They can't match him on TV. good actor to play him, but idk if they can truly capture how fucking awesome Negan is.
>>
Daryl actor guy is currently involved in making a new silent hill type video game with hideo kojima.

It's him. /thread
>>
>>677735333
wasn't that canceled like a year ago?
>>
>>677722352
I don't feel like enabling the shitty decisions these writers make by playing into their hands and speculating when it's obvious they don't even know who it is yet.
>>
>>677735678
No, the new silent hill starring the daryl guy was. Kojima left konami and said fuck you and now he's making a game that is silent hill without the name, still starring that guy. A motion capture thing or something was twittered the other day.

Daryl actor guy (fuck if i know his name) is hyper popular, already kinda old, and has a chance to explode onto film and video games. He chose to leave the show. It's the best course for his career more than likely
>>
>>677735265
yeah this

side note, I read somewhere that the show was originally pitched for hbo. Imagine how much better it would be without all the limitations of cable television. They could really take Negan to his limits
>>
>>677735808
Oh, also, it being him would make the audience absolutely DESPISE Negan, which is the reaction Negan is supposed to get. I remember it happening in the comics.
>>
>>677735678
it was released wasn't it and everyone whined about black bars? Unless they're talking about another one since then?
>>
>>677722477
I can't watch the series anymore if Glen dies. If he does die, I'm coming after you.
>>
>>677735963
That's The Evil Within which has nothing to do with kojima, daryl, or konami :P
>>
JDM plays a great fun loving psychopath

Other great options would have been Michael Madsen or Vinnie Jones

He killed either Maggie or Michonne

>Took it LIKE a man.
>>
>>677736060
That's the one, for some reason I got that mixed up with PT.
>>
>>677729740
And Supernatural.
>>
>>677725437
It's the fucking Comedian dude. The Comedian.
>>
>>677735808
oh sick, that's dope. I was mad hyped for silent hill then mad bummed when it was canceled.

yeah his character has kinda run its course but he's still relevant enough to make a big impact having him get killed by Negan. Likely scenario

on the other hand it seemed like they've been building it to be Glenn. of course he gets it in the comic but the scene where glenn is looking at the photos on the guys wall when the first attacked the saviors seemed like some real foreshadowing. But who knows, maybe that was just misdirection
>>
>>677736245
He said taking it like a champ, not like a man.
>>
>>677736245
> like a man...

He said "like a champ" you unbelievable faggot
>>
>>677736596
He said like a man
>>
>>677736513
I just don't think they will go with glenn because everyone who watches the show has had a friend tell them it's glenn in the comics. there's no point to it being predictable or predetermined
>>
>>677736677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7MUTEyeIGw
>>
>>677735333
Dude you're trolling right? That was cancelled a long time ago
>>
>>677736902
read followup posts before commenting.

not guaranteed to be SH clone but it's well known that he's most interested in doing that. Guy wants to make a game with the feeling of a film, it's his dream
>>
>>677736846
Fair enough

I still hope it's Michonne because I hate the racemixing.
>>
>>677734939
That is some funny shit! Well done.
>>
>>677736772
I would hope it wouldn't be Glenn for the predictable reason like you said, but I wouldn't put it past them to just go through with it.

I also don't see the point of shooting daryl last episode just to have him get beat to death, kinda pointless. Unless the just added him getting shot for a cheap one off shock.

But it seems that him getting shot might be something they will go into later

idk I really don't have a solid opinion on the matter, they've left it fairly up in the air. There's certainly people we can rule out but most are fair game I think
>>
>>677737129
This. Why did they make Rick such a fucking cuck?
>>
>>677737129
Then you should hope it's Abraham, all he does is fuck nonwhites
>>
>>677736391
When/who is Norman Rheedus in Supernatural?
>>
>>677737409
>I also don't see the point of shooting daryl last episode just to have him get beat to death, kinda pointless. Unless the just added him getting shot for a cheap one off shock.

misdirection move. exactly what you just said. people thinking "it won't be daryl, something already happened to him"

there's no point to killing any female character, audience will not receive it well and it doesn't make any impact from a story perspective. all female characters are out by default.
>>
It's obviously not Glenn, the point of view isn't through slanted eyes. Idiots
>>
>>677737525
No, Abraham just dominates whores.

Rick has fallen in love with his sheboon. Also, at least Sasha doesn't look like a lowland gorilla
>>
>>677737109
I know the guy was very excited to do a game, the same with Kojima and Del Toro, and that Kojima told Konami to go fuck themselves, but I haven't read or heard any news regarding of Norman Reedus and Kojima working together again
>>
File: 1458196664222.gif (1005 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1458196664222.gif
1005 KB, 350x262
>>677726153

Are you talking about that fat ugo lesbian chick?

She died in the most awesome way.

The whole lead up had me in fear more so then anything in the show did ever before.

Reason being because the show was getting faggy. And this Beth chick started talking all kinds of shit as if the show was some kind of after school special for tweens. "You're strong. Smart. Beautiful. So talented.". Then boom! Headshot! Get lost SJW tumbler bitch. It was great. And a real shot at hipsters that think the show is for them.

On another note I hope Glenn gets his head beat in. Negan is going to shut this shit down.
>>
>>677737802
That was Lacey or whoever

Beth was the jailbait that was going to go for the nigger that died in the revolving door
>>
>>677737802
i think he was refering the blonde daughter of hersshel
>>
File: large[1].jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
>>677737732
he tweeted this and the same day i believe he tweeted something in spanish. notice that the motion capture guy's face/hair is completely obscured here, as if by purpose.

lots of hints that the same collaboration is happening without konami.
>>
>>677737580
yeah I've thought about that too, just trying to throw people off.
I think it's safe to rule out, Carl, Rick, and the females. Besides that everyone is fair game. Daryl is the best choice to me, but I don't know if they have the balls to kill him.

I hope they don't puss out and kill Aaron

I really hope the spoiling dead leak some shit soon, I don't want to wait 7 months
>>
>>677738049
also it's a huge stretch but people compared hands and the hand size/finger length on the mocap guy matches Reedus.
>>
>>677726254
its from a dif movie. its a rope and knife
>>
Daryl has a new show called Riding with Norman Reedus and he also appeared in Talking Dead's death chair and when the fat chick asked Daryl "when are we gonna see a Daryl shower scene" he stayed shut cause there ain't gonna be no shower scene.
>>
>>677737557
I think they were referring to Jefferey Dean Morgan who was the dad
>>
>>677726794
>>677727863
If I was Negan, I'd just kill Rick. Remove the leader, remove the person most likely to rebel. Too bad Rick's got that plot armour, though.
>>
>>677738707
Negan likes Rick too much
>>
>>677722352
Wait I thought he just said he was going to beat the living shit out of them? He wants them all alive so that they can gather shit for him, right?
>>
>>677737802
Kek same
>>
>>677722352
My gf is watching Grey's Anatomy, so all I can see is that dead fucker Denny
>>
>>677723560
Plus don't forget he is suppose to be long dead already.
>>
>>677723560
Probably right. Abraham's supposed to be dead now, anyway.
>>
>>677739031
nah they dying, he's killing one as punishment
>>
>>677739534
To be fair so are Carol and Morgan

They both died a LONG time ago and I don't think anyone gives a shit about them on the show. Carol has reverted back to a whiny sniveling bitch and Morgan is so self righteous he makes Dale look like Shane.
>>
>>677722352
Well in the audio leaked before it aired theres a fuck ton of screaming coming from maggie and you can hear others screaming Glenns name it sounds like. but they cut that in the finale. so I'm pretty sure its glenn.

plus the POV started at the beginning of the episode, then ended with it. and we find out its from someone in that truck. when the doors open we see daryls head, so it couldn't be him. (Glenn michonne or rosita.)

eitherway im kinda done with the show after that. fuck gimples jew ass.
>>
>>677728162
>Beth
And why the zombies didnt eat the baby
>>
>>677736846
I love how they took the screaming out from the leaks. its obvious that its glenn if they would've included the screaming.
>>
>YFW they can't do Negan 1% justice despite JDM being a great actor

>YFW no talks of using their genitalia to take off like helicopters and shoot people
>>
A fact rooting for Daryl not to be killed is, that Kirkman in Talking Dead said, this episode should show, how all their beginningly confidence is being bashed. And they wouldn't kill a half dead character like Daryl. Youbsaw his face maybe 5-10 seconds on the whole episode. Abe on the other hand is tall and strong and in the beginning of the episode he was very confident. Plus he has his final scene, where he hugs Eugene and finds peace with him. Also Negan looks him deep in the eyes for 2 seconds, before he is a out to choose. My nets are on Abraham, he has become such an important character in the last few episodes, while Daryl was never really shown in season 6. And if you say it is hard to keep Daryl alive because he doesn't ecist in the comic, then that's bullshit cause Abraham died in the comic before that scene as well
>>
>>677736043
>I can't watch the series anymore if Glen dies. If he does die, I'm coming after you.

be comforted in the fact that there are significant enough differences in the books and tv show that you shouldn't expect that death should be the same

in that sense, it'll be a surprise either way
>>
wonder if they do go with glenn like the comic
>>
Even money says whoever he beat isn't even dead, just in critical condition and makes a full recovery
>>
>>677738707
Negan said killing Rick would kill the group's morale and he wants them to all be working for him.
>>
>>677740681
>>677736043
Meh, asian bro already put his baby batter in the white farm girl. He's not needed in the story any more.
>>
>>677740925
Bullshit. If you get your skull smashed in and lived you would be a potato anyway. Negan did the same thing with a kid at the hilltops, he beat the kid to death with the bat.
>>
>>677740801
Thanks a lot asshole. You completely ruined my summer. I was planning on waiting the entire summer waiting to see what happens when TWD comes back on this Fall but you just ruined it for me. I hope you die you disgusting piece of filth. People like you are the reason the world is such a shitty place to live in. If people like you disappeared the rest of the world could live in peace knowing that your kind wasn't going to ruin television shows for them, How dare you ruin my weekly entertainment!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1451965085191.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1451965085191.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>677741470
>tfw anon
>>
>>677722352
There's only 1 way to redeem that shitty cliff hanger, they have to kill multiple main characters. They set up every character to get an emotional goodbye, so it doesn't really matter who.
>>
Poor poor Negan and the saviors. Bitches don't know The Hilltop has a secret weapon

I'm talking Shiva

I hope they deviate from the comics and Shiva lives a long life and fills her belly with many saviors
>>
>>677741470
triggered?
>>
>>677741190
>Meh, asian bro already put his baby batter in the white farm girl.

Steve Yeun is impotent, can't be Glenn's
>>
>>677728162
And Dale doesn't fuck Andrea
>>
Am I the only one who noticed fucking Trevor in the episode?
>>
Actually rick is dead. There is a funeral scene leaked where Glenn opens the casket before everyone leaves only to reveal that rick isnt in there. Instead they turn on the ceiling fan and see his lifeless body swing around the room while the theme song of dora is played in the backround
>>
>>677741973
>And Dale doesn't fuck Andrea

if you were that picket fence bitch, would you fuck that hairy goron in a fishing hat? you think her agent is some kind of fcuking amateur? do you?!
>>
File: andreaDalesex008.jpg (87 KB, 1024x839) Image search: [Google]
andreaDalesex008.jpg
87 KB, 1024x839
>>677742147
Who can resist sexy Dale. She would be lucky to have his fishing rod in her fishing hole.
>>
>>677742065
>>677742065
Is he the guy Negan went to before saying "Smokes, let's go".
>>
>>677742377
in which episode did she have a fishing hole? can you even cite the season? i doubt it. what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>677742404
>>
Does anyone think Enid is a savoir?
>>
>>677742404
kekd
Negan is basically Julian
>>
>>677742404
well played
>>
>>677725823
Stupid analysis
>>
T-Dog would have taken one for the team
>>
Im thinking either Glenn or Abraham
>>
>>677742541
i knew it
>>
>>677742572
I've heard that theory

and that she poisoned Maggie and that's how the saviors knew they'd be trying to get to Hilltop

Like when Negan says something on the lines of career day and it taking a lot of hard work getting them there. It might be in reference to that

not sure if I'm buying all the though, little too far fetched
>>
>>677725823
Jeez, I didn't realize it before but Michonne would be a smart pick. She's a female afro samurai that's probably the most Mary-Sueish character of the group. I'm sure some fans love her, but I know some fans are getting tired of her. She's a strong fighter. She's also Rick's gf now, and Rick's not allowed to be happy.

But I kind of hope they follow the comics and off Glenn. I've enjoyed his character, but there's really nothing left to explore with him. He's fallen into that boring zone of having a clear cut role (being an expert runner and scavenger), and being happy with all his current relationships. It's time to take him out of the story and let the other characters figure out how to fill the void.
>>
File: 1440820461867.jpg (51 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
1440820461867.jpg
51 KB, 700x325
>>677742646
>>
>>677744292
Yeah I heard the same theory from jeremyjahns and while it's somewhat viable I'd say it's more likely that she's reached her limit with all the killing she's done and this is just her way of divorcing herself from it by leaving
>>
When he bashed someone's head in, I heard Abraham and two woman scream/yelling. So, it MIGHT be one of the three woman, but I really doubt it is Abraham. I would bet Glenn or Daryl.
>>
>>677744292
I dunno, the saviors did know about them going to the hilltop for help with Maggie which she may have caused. Also that's where she could've run off to all those times. It seems a bit too coincidental to be honest.
>>
>>677744690
and numb nuts Dwight is Ricky
>>
The show's writers are really fuckin' weak. They only ever kill off secondary characters that they introduced a few episodes ago. You think I gave a fuck about the fat chick? No. She was around for one season, and her relationship with Tara was completely forced. I remember when they first kissed, I was like "what the fuck? When has there been any sexual tension between the two?"

In fact, the MAJORITY of relationships in the show is forced. Rick and Michonne? What the fuck? Carol and that one guy who lives in a house in Alexandria? Who the hell is he? I'm willing to bet that >90% of the show's viewership wouldn't be able to remember his name. Abraham and the black girl? (Sasha, I think) where the fuck did that come from? They hung out for one episode, and now he's like "I like you, let's have babies."

The only semi-decent relationship is Glenn and Maggie, and that's only because they've been together since season 2.

Also, nearly every single black character has been too good of a guy (Bob, Tyrese, Sasha, Michonne, T-Dog, Morgan, and everybody-hates-chris) so I can't take the nameless black bad guys seriously when they show up, since every bad guy with a name in the show was white.
>>
>>677744292
Another thing that could have have possibly done is she passed along the knowledge that Denise was their doctor so negan had Denise killed. Leaving them with no doctor. Then she poisened Maggie which would make the group have to leave Alexandria to go to hilltop to seek medical attention. Meanwhile this gave Negan time to set his roadblocks and traps up to capture the survivors.
>>
>>677744873
Why not both?
>>
>>677744873
I feel like they've really built up Eugene quite a bit which raised some flags for me but his death would still be kinda minor compared to the other candidates.

Idk why Negan would kill any of the women or what could even be derived from that plotwise.
>>
>>677745094
All of the contrived relationship building was what made this season pretty weak and it was all just gentle petting for this cocktease of a finale
>>
>>677746043
They never take chances, and it's making the show stale. Penultimate season episode- "oh my god, Daryl got shot!...in the arm... nevermind."
>>
>>677736436
This, I love Jeffery Dean Morgan, perfect casting
>>
>>677741470
Calm down, in the books Andrea is still alive and in a relationship with Rick. The TV series obviously isn't afraid to change up the plot
>>
>>677729409
He said he was going to kill one of them to prove a point. Did you actually watch the fucking show or are you just retarded?
>>
>>677724673
That was in the show it was prompted by Negan saying he was going to put Maggie out of her misery plus who kills off a pregnant woman that's fucked
>>
>>677737333
checked m8
>>
>>677725013
You wasted everyone's time by typing this
>>
>>677725437
BAIT
>>
>>677727242
But the way Abe looks at Negan you can see he holds his head a bit higher pretty much indicating he is willing to be the one to die if it's anyone I don't know that's just how I interpreted that
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x337
Here is who he picks, it's daryl
>>
>>677749311
hurts my head that someone even wasted brain time making that
>>
>>677722352
he's going to kill the red headed guy from band of brothers.
Negan was also from band of brothers.
>Zomg using HBO's actors like the priest and that one dude who got his leg eaten. Both from the wire. Oh and Kuddi from the wire, cant remeber his name, giant blackdude with the m1a1 carbine
>>
Or the fact that he said take is other eye out and feed it to his dad might mean it's someone that's beside Carl
>>
>>677749630
mostly it was people from "the mist"
>>
>>677749311
top kek, the person who drew that must be a full savant-autist.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 153x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 153x153
>>677728162
>The Walking Dead season premiere
>Negan beats Rick's arm right off
>tfw all is balanced in the universe
>>
>>677749647
Not exactly, he could just be saying that to be edgy. Plus he raised the bat and kinda pointed at him so carl has to be at least 2 people away
>>
File: 1457914128348.jpg (7 KB, 167x186) Image search: [Google]
1457914128348.jpg
7 KB, 167x186
>>677750051
>season premier
>negan beats rick's arm off
>andrea comes back from the dead and falls in love with him
>negan continues and kills glenn
>daryl vanishes
>carol and morgan mysteriously die
>tfw all is balanced
>>
>>677722352
Writers probably haven't decided yet.

Probably holding it over any of the actor's heads for contract negotiations.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was too skinny though for the jacket they used, should've left the jacket open and kept it like Negan does
>>
>>677728726
Hur dur I no hoo ded bud I no tel
>>
>>677728162
To be fair most of the things they changed form the comics were minor, either making a character get killed earlier/later, not being able to kill a baby because you know, television.
the writer of the comics also said the one thing he would change if given the opportunity is that he wouldn't have taken Ricks hand.
>>
He killed Glenn, comics say so. Rip.
>>
>>677749311
But that's wrong. "If" was pointed at Sasha. "He hollers" was at Aaron. There are many other mistakes.
>>
>>677724937
Besides Ride with Norman being an in-between project, I feel this is the best guess, and reasoning.
>>
>>677750927
Doesn't matter what the comics say. The show has changed heaps of things, Daryl doesn't exist, Rick doesn't have a right arm, Andrea is alive and Morgan and Carol are both dead. What happens in the comic most likely won't happen in the show
>>
>>677726123
It's funny that you mention asian
iirc Negan mentions he wouldnt just pick glenn because he's asian
>>
>>677725823
I actually agree with this a lot. Can't be Daryl, that would cost them tons of fans. Really hope it's not Eugene. I just started to like him.
>>
Not sure if anyone picked up some info that the producer said in The Talking Dead after this episode, but he mentioned how people will be Zapruder-ing all this. I find it quite a coincidence that the First name for the director of the Zapruder Film is Abraham. Anyone have a take on this?
>>
You are all faggots who suck at mysteries.
>>
File: CS8eIM9UEAE2gNc.jpg (60 KB, 600x865) Image search: [Google]
CS8eIM9UEAE2gNc.jpg
60 KB, 600x865
Negan is by far my favorite character and I ate up his first 15 fifteen minutes. I just wish they could've got Jeffery Morgan to shave his fucking old man beard for one fucking role.
>>
>>677742487
Kinda easy. First season since its before CDC. Episode was probably like what, 4 or 5?
>>
>>677725823
Carol is safe cuz she wasn't there
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.