Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What's your deal with this movie? I liked liked it a lot.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
What's your deal with this movie?
I liked liked it a lot. Give me a reason why everyone hated it.
>>
>>677442880
i liked it too nigga i dunno some faggots go the wild hating thing
>>
>>677442880
It was just bad...immediately...I watched like 15 minutes of it and shut it off.
>>
>>677442880
MARTHA!!!!! MARTHAAAAAAA!! :(((((((((
>>
i hated it because it was fake. none of that stuff could ever happen.
>>
>>677442880
more than that I'd like to know what was wrong with Dubs as Batman -.-
>>
>>677443108

No you didn't, unless you have the power to shut off a movie theater.

How does it feel to be caught in a lie and exposed to all of 4chan because you were outwitted online?

hahhhaha rekd
>>
>>677442880
I think its beacause batman and superman werent fighting long enough ( i liked it though)
>>
the movie was fucking great only butthurts who never like any movie hate it
>>
>>677443317
Not him, but you realize he probably downloaded it.
>>
>>677442880
I think its because people were excpecting it to be like MCU and hold your hand through the whole story. This movie doesn't do that it makes you think a little. Plus the atmosphere is much darker than MCU overall. Just my take.
>>
>>677443317
You're retarded...It's called torrenting. Welcome to the internet newfag.
>>
I studied films, then film & tv production all together for about 5yrs. I'm no dc fanboy but it was a great film. Yes it was slightly too long & yes it had a couple of stupid moments but it's far more of an actual film then the marvel films. Not hating on marvel, I like those films but critics just wanted to slam It for no reason
>>
>>677442880
storytelling was fucking everywhere, lex luthor was done beyond bad. even all those cool action scenes and frank miller comic hommage couldn't save this movie from the critics.
>>
>>677443162
Sheeeeit it's almost like it's a fucking comic book movie.
>>
>>677442880
It was the quintisensual convoluted butchery of superman and batman.
>>
>>677443797
I agree with those points but the film was average at worst which is a 5 out of ten, this film getting 29% on rotten tomatoes is fucking outrageous.
>>
>>677443401
>>677443616

Doubtful. If you have a copy post it here then.

But you won't, you can't, because you're trolling.

I'm immune to you trolls nice try bud.
>>
>>677443401
You aren't one of the smartest kids right?
Just... Good luck out there kiddo
>>
It's all fucking viral marketing. The movie is well and enjoyable.
>>
People always expect way more than a movie can offer. They feel offended when it wasn't as good as they assumed and proceed to bash the movie to make themselves feel validated.

>basically everyone is a giant faggot
>>
Complete and utter lack of dinosaurs.
>>
Dream after dream after dream and then they stopped fighting because their mums have the same name
>>
Also who the fuck has "secure servers" behind a piece of glass and then data cables on the outside of the glass? like wut?
>>
>>677444361
Thats when he realises superman isnt an omnipotent fucking god that feels superior to humanity but just some bloke whos out to help the world because he can. Him calling him mum Martha was fuckin retarded but Batman's response was expected
>>
>>677442880
>Ben Affleck
>>
>Disjointed plot elements for disappointing buildup
>Motivations for characters questionable
>Batman taking retard pills in general

Movie wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good. They tried to put too much in the film, and it ended up feeling forced rather than being actions of the characters. Picked up at the end with Doomsday at least.
>>
>>677444276
>everyone is a giant faggot
But especially Superman and Batman (Don't believe me? Look at OP's Pic).
>>
>>677444785
Also batman was a fucking insane mass murder motherfucker in this movie, might be because Robin died or might be because Superman brought the war to us but he is fucking nuts at the moment the movie happens. It was necessary to someone pull over his face what happened to his momma for him to remember why he is the batman in the first place. If he killed Superman right there, he would be doing the same thing that was done to him, he would stop being the Batman and become Joe Chill
>>
Well, in the first two hours, nothing happened. Then, in the last thirty minutes, nothing happened.

The movie was so goddamn boring, the entire first and second act were fucking un-important to the movie. When I was at the scene where Supes pulls Batman from the Batmobile I was thinking "Finally we're at the fight!" but nope, it didn't start for another 40 minutes. Then when it did start, it was only about 8 minutes long (even though it was the main feature of the movie), and they stopped fighting for the stupidest reason.

People have praised it for this reason, but I really didn't like how for a second film in a cinematic universe, it seems like the fifth or sixth. Yes, they're not "holding the audience's hand" but when you have no goddamn clue what's going on, that doesn't make for a good film, I know all about comics and I still had no clue what was going on. In the beginning I got the impression Batman had recently started fighting crime, within the past few months, but he's been doing it for much longer apparently and also Joker's in the universe? And he killed Robin or something? In a film adaptation of a comic, they're going to take liberties with the original story, and I need to see how they've changed it, and what their telling of the story is like.

And of course, the shameless universe building. When Bruce sent Wonder Woman that email, the subject line could've been "Shameless DC universe building" and it still would've been the same. Then, Bruce also had too many dreams, and one of them, he had a dream of the Flash (someone he's never met) going back in time to warn him of something? What the fuck

That's not even everything I hate about the movie but i'm too lazy to write more
>>
I liked it too, OP.
The main problems with this movies are huge plotholes and incoherences.
Also, I didn't like the new Lex Luthor, his incoherent speeches about humans and gods are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>677445179
really enjoyed the movie but that flash dream was fucking confusing to me as well
>>
>>677445179
>Where's muh fight I want fight this movie is boring waaaaaah
Go back to Age of Ultron
>>
super flawed movie but also really quite good. don't get the overwhelming critical hate, there's far more good than bad in it. Afflect is an awesome batman but eisenberg is a joke as lex luthor, they dun goofed with that.
>>
>>677445341
In a movie literally called "Batman v Superman" it's not so crazy to want Batman to fight Superman before the two hour mark.
>>
Batman = Big Boss
Loved the desert scene.
>>
"Batman vs Superman"
What a fucking misleading title that was.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.