Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You guys seem capable of radical acceptance, what is holding

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: faggotsreadfilenames.jpg (368 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
faggotsreadfilenames.jpg
368 KB, 960x960
You guys seem capable of radical acceptance, what is holding you back from achieving loving kindness and being happy?
>>
>>677442759
straight people read file names too, you cunt
>>
>>677442759
Because i saw on facebook that smart people tend to curse more you fukin fegget.
>>
I am very happy being so filed with blind hatred so go choke on a mountain of dicks you hippy faggot
>>
>>677442828
confirmed for semen chugger
>>
>>677443096
Keep telling yourself you're happy without friends, I hope the lie gives you some comfort until you're ready to see Truth
>>
>>677443114
my personal disposition towards ducking large firm cocks has nothing to do with this
>>
>>677443274
not that guy but my inarticulate rage is probably the only thing keeping me alive
>>
>>677443386
Yet you could so easily open your heart and be sustained by the love of others. Why waste your precious life?
>>
>>677443502
sounds like welfare for those with impoverished souls
>>
>>677443724
You don't understand. Giving and receiving love are the same thing, love is universal, not a zero-sum game.
>>
>>677443274
Oh I had lots of them over the years. Most of them have turned out to be what I hate. I'm not dependant on others acceptance or approval to determine my happiness or selfworth only the weak do that. I even have a wife and two kids who I'm happy with. I just really hate the rest of the world and I'm happy with that fact.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.