Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Any urologists here? Why does my dick smell fish after not showering

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: a5CEznA.jpg (51 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
a5CEznA.jpg
51 KB, 480x358
Any urologists here?

Why does my dick smell fish after not showering and masturbating for some days?
>>
bump bump bump
>>
any doctors?
>>
File: gimp.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gimp.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
Because of this
>>
>>677430363
well as they say in mehico: Hue?
>>
Because you don't shower after masterbating for days. Semen stinks.
>>
>>677431151
>>
>>677429560
i've wondering this too
>>
when you cum not all of it gets out, and so when you tuck that thing away it'll seep a little out and cover your dick and smell like fish because the same bacteria that stink "like fish" like to eat dead fish like to eat semen and sweat
>>
>>677431670
also, smegma should form if you're uncircumcised or have any left over skin and that stuff really stinks
if you rub your tip with your hand there should be white globs forming and thats the stuff that stinks, wash it with a facecloth and some soapy water and then dry properly to get rid of the smell
>>
I think you being able to smell fish through your penis is beyond the realm of urology.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.