Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

hey fags, im 20 and its my first time to be depressed in my whole

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (35 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35 KB, 500x486
hey fags, im 20 and its my first time to be depressed in my whole life. how long will it last? its been a couple of days and still depressed as fuck

what do?
>>
>>677419814
im in the same boat as you
just endure it, you get used to that weird feeling inf your chest
>>
File: Right where it belongs.png (682 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
Right where it belongs.png
682 KB, 500x704
>>677419814
20 years with depression now for me
You will probably find something that helps you cope.
If it stays, it gets worse.. you will start feeling psychical stabbing pain in your chest.
I drink everyday to drown the voices saying I'm worthless and they want me to die.
Good luck though!
>>
>>677419814
i channel my depression through smoking weed and playing guitar

it helps sometimes, at least my skills are kinda good now
>>
>>677419814
It started for me in 2003 (18yo) and I'm still with it (31yo). What I did that you should avoid:

-I isolated myself. I tried to heal by working, and it worked for some time, but the crisis came and I got rekted. +20% here where I live (Spain).

-I started working out, but veeeery late (last september).

-I never told anyone because I met a grill in 2006 that was harsh with me for being depressed. Also, because of pride I don't want to complain to my family.

Try to avoid this attitude and you'll get out of it.
>>
>>677420745
why should he avoid working out?
>>
>>677420845
No, what he should avoid is leaving it for when it's too late.

He should start working out ASAP. :)

ps. Sorry, English isn't my mother language.
>>
>>677420923
i'll forgive you this time m8
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x730
>>677419814
Same spot man.

I work a low end security job at a hotel.

I tried joining the Army but I was down 5 pounds to meet the minimum requirements. I'm fit for my size, I'm very scrawny and shit too. 5'10" and I weigh 116 pounds.

I went through MEPS and they told me that I didn't meet the requirements, last time I went I was only 2.5 pounds below the minimum, they could have passed me.

Really took a blow in my life goals.

I thought about becoming an EMT but I'm only 19. Not sure I'd actually get s job anywhere plus is a good $1500 to get the certification, not counting he state testing, which is like $50 for one test.

I'm totally stuck, I don't even know what to do anymore. Security at a fucking hotel sucks ass man.
>>
>>677421979
At least you've got to Spain.

Imaging being in Spain, with +20% unemployment here, without a career nor savings. I'm fucked.

Not that this should make you feel better, but if I were you I wouldn't worry too much. Working in a dead-end job is enough to save a little bit and play videogames while living with your parents.
>>
>>677422232
I meant At least you've got a job.
>>
k
>>
>>677422232
That's what I'm currently doing, but when I think about the future, I don't feel to good about it.

I'm thinking about gaining the extra weight and keeping my calorie consumption up. Most of my Facebook friends went through basic last summer and have their duty stations and everything.

Fuck me.
>>
>>677422506
Seems as a nice plan. You gotta love living in a nice nation. Good luck!
>>
>>677422581
I'm definitely lucky to be living in America but it's still hard as fuck to find a job with the wage increases.

It's not even the immigrants anymore it's the goddamn government.
>>
>>677420429
>>677420745

damn so it was only the beginning of my suffering with this fucking depression. hope i can really endure this feeling, i will try my best to cope with it. i can't imagine myself having it for a week and what more for a decade or two. i admire you guys.

good luck and get well now!
>>
>>677419814
get some help. first go to your doc, explain your shit and get some anti depressiva. the only reason it's not a "drug" is that nobody want's to be high in 6 weeks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.