Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>be me >Be a transfer to this new university >This one

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1454272014864.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1454272014864.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>be me
>Be a transfer to this new university
>This one girl is unconventionally nice to me, have no idea why
>gives me special attention and it's nice but I don't really know how to react
>this is probably because I'm super humble and nice in a class room environment
>this goes on for a couple weeks
>on my phone in class for a couple seconds
>she asks for the piece of paper I'm writing notes on
>don't ask why and give her my notes
>she starts scribbling sum shit
>get it back and her number is on it
>she looks at me and says "text me"
This was Thursday (one of the days I have class wit her) and I don't know what the fuck to do. I really have never had someone approach me first and don't know if I have the wrong idea. She also doesn't have my number so I was thinking about just texting something like "hey, it's me anon". Help /b/ros
>>
>>677411720
Fucking text her you beta faggot. What is the question here? she clearly wants your dick.
>>
>>677411720
you literally just answered your own question
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (30 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
30 KB, 960x720
Rape her
Anally of course don't want too much damage
Reel her in and make her your sex slave

Or kill her idk
>>
>>677411932
I know lmao, I just don't know how to start a convo with someone I know but don't REALLY know and she doesn't know what my interest are etc. I don't wanna come off as an emo weeb creep or some shit. I wanna know how to keep in safe nawmsayin
>>
>>677411720
Remember OP, penetrate her deep in the ass. Now go and text her you faggot.
>>
File: 1454301587869.gif (1007 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1454301587869.gif
1007 KB, 500x250
>>677411720
What do you think you are supposed to do?

>I still don't know any of these anime characters. That Jacket turns me on.
>>
>>677412392
Literally just do what you said, get a conversation going, don't point out any of your interests till you get to know some of hers
>>
Hey girlname! I feel like pizza, are you in? -anon
>>
I can tell you exactly how this is going to go from what you've said and how you've said it, you're going to text her something very safe and plain, and then tread water for a few weeks with a couple texts back and forth, and then one day you're going to go to class and see her and it will be awkward but neither of you will mention it, and then you won't see her anymore and several years down the road you'll realize how much of a sex shamed, passive, insecure, unguided, lump of nothing you were.

Unless you fucking be disgusting, ugly you over text and in person, unfortunately you have no hobbies or things you like to do that are fun, so you better start thinking long and hard about something you feel comfortable doing, it could even just be a trip to the mall, you poor college douche. You fat nigger with aids. You cock sucking mo.
>>
Have you tried not being a valueless degenerate?
>>
I wish somebody would even look at me, faggot.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>677411720

Text her back, don't overdo it. Just strike up a casual conversation and be chill my man. Take her out for a bite to eat or go hang out somewhere, maybe catch concert or comedy show. I feel like I've been supremely lucky with this kind of thing, but it's not that hard.

You know what women do themselves, but really hate when men do it? Overcomplicate things. Keep it simple.
>>
>>677414881

Additionally, any girl who comes on that strong is either:

A - Ready to fuck
B - A vampire

Both are gonna fuck, one ends in immortality. Win win.
>>
>>677411720

Ask her if she wants "the ol' lickaroo"

Works everytime
>>
File: 1110152305.jpg (121 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1110152305.jpg
121 KB, 1280x960
>>677411720
>NO its a test... send her one with a number and respond every 3 days or so...
>>
>>677411720
If she's into u for being shy like this then just tell her I've never had this happen before and u don't know how to react chances are shell think its cute and shell do all the work
>>
>>677413786
You feel like pizza? Is she in it? Seriously?
>>
>>677411720
It's not hard you retard, you're fucking in already.

Just say

>Hey this Anon.

And then follow it up with a generic question, who fucking cares what

>hey this is Anon, you asked me to text you?/how's it going?/how do you think you did on the test?

Whatever you want. I'd asked you what her personality was like, but I'm pretty sure you're too autistic to be able to gauge human behavior so I think it's best for you to stick with generic small talk for a bit.

After a week over which you have texted a bit on at least three of those days (I'm laying it out for you with such precise detail because I know this is hard for you.) you have to ask her if she lives on campus.

If you both live on campus, ask her if she wants to get lunch/coffee with you one day. It's pretty casual to do this because she'll be within walking distance and will have no reason to say no to you.

If one or both of you don't, than just open conversation with her as you're leaving class, asking her
>How'd you do on the [ASSIGNMENT]?
or
>What do you think about [CONCEPT]?
After you get that response ask her
>Do you have anything to do right now?

If yes
>Let's get lunch/coffee

If no
>Oh, I was going to ask if you wanted to get lunch/coffee.
If she likes you she will take the initiative and schedule something.

Anyways, godspeed Anon.
>>
File: 1404826004846.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1404826004846.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>677414881
Best advice here man

>>677411720
I know it's nerve-racking but you just gotta say Yes and do it. "Hey, it's me anon. What's up?" is literally all you have to say to get the conversation rolling. Also getting a drink or smoking a little weed with her will really take the edge off if you both are into it.
>>
>>677411720
You're all grown up now. Leave us and evolve into the alpha male.

You did good, son.
>>
>>677411720
Why did the 8fags co-opt this character?

That gif pisses me off every time I see it, it's on the same tier as a Chinese fake.
>>
>>677413816
this desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.