Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sup /b/, i'm kind of in a pickle at the moment. I ordered

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: goodbye world.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
goodbye world.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Sup /b/, i'm kind of in a pickle at the moment.

I ordered some sex toys last week, specifically a new butt plug and some other stuff. They arrived when I was at work, mum signed for them w/e.

They as usual came in a discreet box so you can't guess what is inside, well my mother decided to open it for me. Now she is calling me a faggot and a bunch of other shit, her and my dad who is yet to find out are both religious cunt nuggets.

My point of view is that she shouldn't have gone through my mail, she is in the wrong. Her point of view is I am a faggot and will burn in hell.

I pay board currently and am over 18 so she technically broke the law. Tempted to press charges, wat do?

Feel free to debate if I am gay, I have 0 attraction to guys just enjoy self anal stimulation. Nohomo
>>
That fucking sucks.
>>
Hang yourself with a shotgun, faggot.
>>
Probably fucked anyway, might as well press charges for a giggle or two
>>
Order a few plugs and dildos and have them adressed your family members.

If they can't accept you for who they are, they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>677410264
Anal stuff is not gay and does not make you gay she was in the wrong for opening your shit don't press charges that is a bit uncalled for but do threaten it if she does come to far or is taking it over the line but as I said before it is not you that is in the wrong.
>>
If they're that judgmental and fucked up do it for the lol's
good story to share in 10 years when/if things get patched up
>>
Move out and put stuff up your ass.
>>
>>677410264
I've heard going to sleep with a plug in is pleasant. Apparently a lot of people moan throughout the night. Do that.
>>
>>677410645
>don't press charges that is a bit uncalled for but do threaten it if she does come to far or is taking it over the line

They will probably threaten to kick me out because they "don't want no homos under their roof".

I'd rather not move out cause rent is cheap and uni already drains most my money. Holy fuck this is going to be an awkward week.
>>
>>677410264
>>677410264
time to move out. this is why you don't live with your parents after you become an adult.

I'm sorry they are shitheads, but you won't resolve any of those issues while living in their house.

It isn't about right or wrong.
>>
>>677411100
This. Very much this. Grizzled, wary, worldly oldfag (if such exists) here. Sauce from the boss, hoss. Oh yeah, forgot to say it - fag.
>>
>>677410973
>I'd rather not move out cause rent is cheap and uni already drains most my money. Holy fuck this is going to be an awkward week.

lots of ways to handle this:

>look, no homo, just like playing with my asshole. look - I know this is awkward, but you are the ones who violated my privacy. This is what happens when you open my mail.

>Just let them rage. I mean who gives a fuck what they think. Sure they can threaten to kick you out. but until they actually do - who cares. Just be mature. don't get upset.

>ignore it as much as possible while looking for a new place. Don't start a fight. I know it is inconvenient, but well... shit aint gonna get easier.

>tell them your sexuality, and specifically your mail, isn't their business anymore. that you love them, and respect them, and ask that they respect you as well.

>tell your mom that your dad molested you as a child, break down crying. If your dad starts yelling at you, pull your pants down, bend over and start crying "IM SORRY DADDY IM SORRY PLEASE DONT PUT THE HOTDOG IN MY BUN ILL BE GOOD"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.