Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I need help dying I got diphinhydramine and vodka is this enough

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: Future+DS2+Artwork.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Future+DS2+Artwork.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
I need help dying I got diphinhydramine and vodka is this enough for me to sleep forever help me out of this world before I change my mind for the 9th time please
>>
>>677398486
just save your money on booze and buy a gun.
>>
File: front.jpg (61 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
61 KB, 480x480
I need serious answears I'm tired of waking up every day
>>
>>677398796
I'm too poor to buy a gun and by the time I do my life would have gotten better I don't need that I just want to stop with this repetitive waking up
>>
Just need one yes or no
>>
How much diphenhydramine? Not enough = wild Trip instead of death.
>>
File: 20150225_110900.jpg (698 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20150225_110900.jpg
698 KB, 2560x1920
>>
>>677399674
Like foreal? I won't die????
>>
>>677399791
If you take ENOUGH diphen, you will die. Too little and you won't. How much you got?
>>
>>677399674
Foreal I won't be kill??
>>
>>677399896
Its 12oz 364ml bottle
>>
**354ml
>>
>>677399896
But, as the LD50 (dose of where 50% of subjects die) is around 0.5g/kg, you'd need more than 40 grams of diphen. However, I have no idea how it interacts with alcohol, so really my beat advice is to chug both bottles. It'll probably kill ya.
>>
File: Xoxo.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Xoxo.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
See you in hell pupper
>>
>>677399791

If you do this
>>677400344
Keep us updated.
>>
>>677400344
I mean the vodka bottle is pretty big so I'm sure I could probably die but idk I just don't want to end up a vegi tale Nigga on a hospital bed or like shitting my self into a bag b/ro I want to make sure I die like 100%
>>
And idk if I can keep y'all updated on it I wan to post my last thoughts on social medial to tell people not to say rip or that they love me when I'm gone cause they didn't do it when I was alive but I'm scared that ima fail the attempt and have to live with it
>>
dont do it fam

i love you
>>
>>677400894
Start drinking then let the liquid courage kick in and hang yourself. All combined I'm sure that will work
>>
>>677401253
Get the fuck off /b/
>>
>>677401253
Thanks man but I'm tired of crying myself to sleep at night I've been crying for help for too long and every one I once thought was close to me ended up giving up now its my turn
>>
>>677400894
Diphenhydramine is highly potentiated by CNS depressants like alcohol. Drinking the two bottles you got is a one-way ticket off this gay earth. Trust me.

>>677401230
Don't write shit to social media. Man the fuck up and write a physical letter.
>>
>>677401289
I don't know how to tie the knot and like I don't know where to hang myself from exactly?
>>
>>677401698
Thank you soo much b/ I hope I can get the currage to drink this shit soom
>>
>>677401730
Don't hang yourself. It either requires a very long fall, or a very skilled positioning of the knot. It's likely end with you choking on the rope. Drugs, guns or niggers are way more reliable suicide methods.
>>
>>677401730
Then maybe you should have a few shots and go crash, tomorrow a new day /b/ro
>>
>>677402077
I was thinking the same thing b/rother my city does have a high murder rate and well I know I could probably pay one of the people from the south to put one in my head tonight
>>
>>677402161
I don't really drink I haven't drank for almost a year now and well I just want to do it to die I don't want to become an alcoholic one day cause of this
>>
File: qLS4D0n8KR.jpg (232 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
qLS4D0n8KR.jpg
232 KB, 640x640
I was thinking of hanging myself here but idk
>>
OP let me tell you something bout shit that has DPH in it. You will most likely be in so much pain from liver failure that someone will hear your screams and call the cops on you. By then you will be brought to the hospital where they will pump your stomach and you will be in so much debt for having to get your liver replaced that you will wish you never tried to kill yourself on DPH.

tl;dr
DPH is dumb to try and kill yourself with, buy some heroin.
>>
>>677402855
Okay how about I try to put my head on some train tracks and just let the train come a train passes ever 30 minutes or so
>>
>>677403095
sure if you're brave enough to keep your head there, but im sure you won't.

Buy heroin dude and just od on that.
>>
>>677403095
Jumping in front right asit passes is better.less time to chicken out, and no time to brake for the train.
>>
I just want the quickest way out and the train part tho scary I know it will cutt my head clean off
>>
>>677403306
True okay this is my number one choice so far
>>
here OP this is from yahoo answers

Speaking directly from personal experience.... I attempted suicide by ingesting approx 7500mg of pure diphenhydramine hcl, a generic sleep aid; approx 300 tablets at 25mg each. By the time it took to reach a little over 300 pills the effects disabled me from swallowing more and I began to black out so I laid down. My vision was like static on a tv and temporary blindness randomly occurred for a second at a time. Unspeakable pain feeling like acid or shattered glass stemming from my stomach to my head, down my arms and legs flowed through my veins. Electric shock sensations stemming from head down my spine randomly occurred. I jumped out of bed in an attempt to vomit to save my life, but I blacked out immediately and fell face down. Ironically saving my life. I was discovered some 5 hours later in a puddle of black/bloody vomit and I had no response and barely breathing. Lungs half filled with fluid, liver and kidneys shut down, hypothermia, pooling blood inside my skin, on the face and torso. When paramedics reached me my heart finally stopped. They took action and revived me. I spent 5-6 days in a coma on full life support with a 50/50 chance of life or death. It took nearly a week to regain normal thinking and speech, but basically I made a full recovery except for my liver. After 7 years the liver cleansed itself and fully recovered...... This was a terrible way to die which I remember explicitly, and it haunts me every day... but by some ironic miracle I m still alive.
Not a drug to f*** with!!!
>>
>>677403634
This is why you combine it with alcohol. It numbs and potentiates.
>>
>>677403634
I apreciate it b/ro glad I didn't try it yet
>>
i wouldnt use diphenhydramine you'd have to take a lot, get drunk and cut your wrists man

plus you might just royally fuck your liver which isnt immediately fatal, you might stay in the hospital for a few days with everyone like wtf why did u do this before you finally croak
>>
>>677404183
I think letting the train hit me is better I don't want to see my own blood honestly
>>
if you were from NC i'd say lets go find a heroin dealer and just do some heroin, i got like $800 i can spend and wanna kill myself as well but i don't know any dealers.
>>
File: BCHLV9Kx-zC.jpg (153 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
BCHLV9Kx-zC.jpg
153 KB, 480x480
>>
>>677404779
That's the kindest thing any one has ever told me
>>
File: IMG_20160402_234629.jpg (292 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_234629.jpg
292 KB, 720x960
Ight I think I gotta wait for a train to take me of this dumb ass planet
>>
>>677404934
yea well i live with my mother whos only way of dealing with depression is wasting money on drugs and fucking me and my brother over on rent money that we gave to her thats going towards he habbit. She trusts me with the rent money so i have it and just need a heroin dealer and im all set. Living like this is fucking hell, but i have to deal with it because i have no friends and no way of getting out of this shitty place.
>>
>>677405258
good luck
>>
>>677405258
Have you heard of a suicide bag? It's completely painless, and just requires a bag, some hosing and a helium tank with regulator, which can be bought online.
>>
>>677405260
That sucks man I mean I'm only planning on dying cause I've been depressed for 5 years and every one I've been friends with has ignored me and left, my family I good compared to that..but I just can't take the pain any more ,I see tho that's terrible
>>
>>677405666
Like I said its waiting to long I don't want to get any opportunity for my life to get better I want it to just end all ready ,besides some times I just don't feel like this life is real any more
>>
>>677405696
idk if you're family is good, then not all your friends left. Gotta think of your family as friends as well man.

I mean yea sure I can say that bout my brother, i'd be leaving him behind but he takes meds to deal with my mother being like she is, so he doesn't give a shit as much as i do. I also don't even think it would phase him if i just killed myself since hes been on these meds.
>>
>>677404345
Dont fucking scar the conductor though
>>
>>677406197
Maybe I jump in between the train carts ??
>>
I feel you man, this has been on my mind as well but I do have to take care of family so I decided to stay for a while. I really wish you go well, quick and feeling calm, if possible.
>>
>>677406168
And that's near abuse b/ro you get those 800 dollars and buy yourself a ticket out the country if I had money ide be flying to a new place
>>
>>677407026
its not that easy to just take a plane and leave. You need to have documents, $150 for those documents. I can't think of what they are called right now but yea it takes like 2 weeks to get them. By that time my mother will have taken the rent money away and paid rent.

I just need a heroin dealer, or any kind of drug dealer and get a shit ton of drugs, and overdose in the woods somewhere.

Unfortunately though I have no friends and my mother will not tell me her drug dealers.
>>
File: Snapchat-549900560250665730.jpg (194 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-549900560250665730.jpg
194 KB, 720x1280
I think train is best way out still and to my brother in NC be strong and take you and your brother some where nice
>>
>>677407819
like i said, can't.

Also he doesn't care he just takes his pills and is happy.

I on the other hand refuse to take any kind of mind altering pill that will let me deal with life. I would rather just leave this fucked up planet.
>>
>>677407600
Shit is fucked man my life is great compared to that but some how I want to die fuck... I hate this
>>
>>677408267
i can't even drive cause no one ever taught me how, and theres no way to get to classes to learn either without having to be driven by my mother who refuses to take me because she doesn't want her car insurance to go up.
>>
>>677408901
you sound like a little bitch, man the fuck up. I don't have a license and I still drive, I learned by watching my stepdad while he drove and by working at a party supple company where I would make deliveries while someone else drove. I'm 19 mother fucker
>>
>>677408901
Damn man I wish I could help you
>>
>>677409489
Good for you? I'm 28 and have no friends.

Whenever i try to make any friends I tell them too much information the first day I start talking to them that they don't want nothing to do with me.

So yea fuck off.
>>
>>677409489
Im 19 too the only thing I know how to drive is a forklift tho
>>
>>677409652
you just keep complaining tho, like you're either a troll or a poor fucker who never had to struggle. I was bullied up until highschool. Now im going to community and I keep shit to myself. My ex gfs all cheated on me at some point but i keep on fucking with new girls. its not about the problems you face but how you face them. Im a poor fat fag but I worked every summer since middle school and got food from local churches in middle school. like aint hard if you're willing to sweat a little
>>
Id say OD is your best shot since you seem scared to do other shit but you need to pick the right drug cause otherwise you'll fuck it up and diphenhydramine aint the best choice
>>
>>677400894
i don't think you can die from vodka. your body will reject it so you end up vomiting it out. now if you abuse it for years, thats a different story. and if you take say heroin with it, that will shut off all your brain receptors thus the vodka stays in your body and you die from piosining
>>
>>677410035
i was bullied in high school to the point i stopped giving a fuck and graduated by being forced out of the school because I was just causing trouble. Never went to college cause I am afraid of what the high school will say to the colleges about me. Always got fired from every job that i worked out due to people always being dickheads to me that I just flipp the fuck out on them. So yea I do have reason to fucking complain since I have no income besides a monthly check that i recieve from the government for being a fucking pyschopath according to psychiatrists.
>>
>>677410399
The problem is your mindset, you keep thinking about how your life sucks and how everything in your life is wrong. so shut the fuck up and think about how you're gonna change things, what are the steps that you need to take in order to stop having such a shitty life. Take up computer science, learn how to code. You don't have to talk to people as a programmer and companies don't give a shit about your personality as long as you can deliver. companies receive government benefits from hiring people like you so exploit your fucking issues and make a profit. once you have money do whatever the fuck you want. Go to Amsterdam and fuck the shit out of a blond as bimbo and then go to china and get your dick sucked by an asian school girls
>>
>>677410965
Dude just shut the fuck up and go to someone elses thread and troll, you clearly have no fucking clue wtf you're talking about.
>>
>>677398486
Instead of risking someone finding you halfway through your binge, or just vomiting everything up, get a gun. Quick, easy, guaranteed. If you really wanted to die you'd get a 100% effective method.
>>
>>677405696
IVE been living with depression for 10 years now. I KNOW HOW U FEEL and Im very familiar with that horrible repetitive waking up feeling. My wife despises me, my friends have disappeared and my family dont really understand whay im going through. I have no courage to kill myself but I really hope some depression related illness will take me soon. Im 50 years old next month.
>>
>>677411153
you see me as a troll but its your mind full of fucking bullshit and cynicism that won't let you see that i'm the only one actually trying to help. read a book for once you uncultured swine
>>
>>677411716
I don't know who you're trying to offend but you're failing hard lmao
>>
>>677398486
id trade you these 6 bars and 6 footballs for some tramadol.
>>
File: 1442894411624.jpg (93 KB, 717x1029) Image search: [Google]
1442894411624.jpg
93 KB, 717x1029
SEE U IN HELL PUPPER.
>tell adolf i saw "whatttttsssss UPPPP!!!!!"
>>
>>677412075
>>677398486
make it five forgot i took one
>>
>>677398486
People that post asking how much of this thing do I need to kill myself are attention seeking faggots. People that actually want to kill themselves, unlike those needing attention like the crouching crybaby masterbaters such as OP, would just take all of whatever they have, or kill themselves by any means necessary without having to ask anyone anything about it.
>>
no you have to throw razorblades in
>>
>>677399172
>>>677398796
>I'm too poor to buy a gun and by the time I do my life would have gotten better I don't need that I just want to stop with this repetitive waking up

Dude if your life is going to be better why kill yourself? Wait it out and you'll be glad you didn't, same shit happened to me and a couple other friends.
>>
>>677398486
Terrible idea. You won't die; you'll just have an insane fucking trip, and not remember a single thing when you wake up. Possibly in hospital restraints if someone finds you
>>
>>677412982
Well whatever you see me as I don't care really I know plenty of people who have attempted suicides and my ex as well and I see that they live with the scars twitching and bad stomach problems I just want to make sure i go out with all honesty
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.