Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I don't want to be racist. I don't try to be racist.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: no-racism2.jpg (132 KB, 1128x872) Image search: [Google]
no-racism2.jpg
132 KB, 1128x872
I don't want to be racist.
I don't try to be racist.
Why have I unironically become racist?

I truly want to believe that blacks are equal to whites and deserve the same rights. All through high school, I attempted to ignore the jungle-like behavior of the Negroes. Even now in university, I am so shocked when seeing a black able function in a class without being disruptive or idiotic. I understand that not all blacks are idiots, obviously, but how am I to believe that a people with no interest in any form of academia or any knowledge for that matter, are equal to a group of a people whom the majority of can easily function in society?

Why is it that when I simply assume that a black man is going to be disruptive, he most often turns out to be, yet I would be wrong to the same degree am I right about the Negro for assuming the same of a white person.

Do I live in a bad area, maybe?
>>
Did your master gave you permission to write this?
>>
File: YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.png (59 KB, 609x371) Image search: [Google]
YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.png
59 KB, 609x371
>>677390357
People are animals.
>>
>>677391238
that's true, yeah

i understand i'm just a person of average intellegence who'll end up working a 9-5 job, but i accept that; it's not a horrible fate

>>677390670
what?
>>
NO NIGGERS = NO PROBLEMS
NO JEWS = NO PROBLEMS
THEY NEED DIE
>>
>>677390357
Do you live in America?
There's trash in every ethnicity, but it seems in the US a lot more black people are stereotypical fuckwads than say Canada. Luckily here in Canada we tend to have more normal people of every race, we do deal with social issues too though.
>>
>>677390357
Perhaps it is because Africans do not have the neanderthal gene in them that the rest of the world has about 1-4% they certainly are more abrasive on average and less intelligent that goes for men and women these are facts of life we either choose to live beside them and deal with it or fucking kill them all
>>
>>677390357
blacks culturally believe its wrong to be intelligent and view it as 'acting white'. Any black that tries to go against this mentality is shunned
>>
>>677392590
also the blacks that come to america from africa for schooling are motivated, smart, and have a good work ethic, further proof that blacks in america have a cultural barrier to learning
>>
File: b9bd64.jpg (25 KB, 454x312) Image search: [Google]
b9bd64.jpg
25 KB, 454x312
>>677390357
Because we aren't all the same and even if we were culture differences are more then enough to go to war.

People who say races don't exist live in a Star Trek Federation fantasy world that we are no where even close to obtaining.
>>
>>677391238
>You are not special, you are an animal
Tell that to the Pandas on welfare.
>>
File: OhLawd.jpg (10 KB, 614x245) Image search: [Google]
OhLawd.jpg
10 KB, 614x245
>>
File: Murder-in-America.jpg (111 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
Murder-in-America.jpg
111 KB, 695x850
>>677390357
We're not the same.
>>
I feel sympathy for the common hoodlum.
That person grew up in poverty from the beginning, around that gang culture, around violence, rape, and unintelligent culture.

He didn't choose to be a part of that, yet still perpetuates those crimes as a result of the way he was raised.

Shouldn't we attempt to tackle this issue? We have to break this cycle and eliminate the ghettos to create more gangsters, and instead, we need some way of allowing them to slowly rise into western culture.

How can we go about doing this? Is this what the left is attempting with racial integration? Yet I have experienced a very diverse school and it doesn't seem to do anything for the Negroes.

Instead of ostracizing the Negroes, we need to help them somehow... right?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 633x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 633x960
American blacks have a huge issue with trying to distinct themselves from the rest of the population. For example, if a black were to say "Wanna go to the store near the end of the neighborhood?", it would sound like "Wanna go to dat stow neer da end of da hood ma homeboi?"
>>
>>677394241
Look at Appalachia they're poor. But they don't act like niggers.
>>
it depends on where you live in the country and what social groups your seeing. There's shit tier people of every race but I feel like geography is a big factor. Where I live theres a lot more blacks that "act white" than youd expect based on stereotypes. Theres also equally whites and blacks that are disruptful where I live, sure you have black kids that do dumb shit, but its often white people too. Come to think of it, theres a lot of shit tier white people around here.
>>
File: poop.gif (2 MB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
poop.gif
2 MB, 318x239
I just took a huge NIGGER!!!
>>
File: ezgif-3341744913.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3341744913.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>677392540
>>677392345
>>677392263
>>677392590
>>677391472
>>677391238
>>677391472
>>677392972
>>677393120
>>677393253
>>677393677
>>677393677
>>677394241
>>677394241
Guys, the problem isn’t black/jews/latinos/etc the problem is your country’s culture. Really, only black americans are niggers, only american latinos are cholos.
>>
>>677394613
Not that anon, but I'm in New Hampshire, which is mostly white. Even with this in mind, most of the douchebags around here are white. The minorities don't act like fucking monkeys.
>>
>>677395082
Let them do their stupid shit in their own area.

I don't want to live in an area that looks like, Africa, Mexico, India or China.

I want to live in a White area because I am White.
DIVERSITY is not our strength.
>>
File: exactly the same.jpg (137 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
exactly the same.jpg
137 KB, 600x1000
>>677390357
>we are the same
This is the biggest delusion that leftist idiots perpetuate. I sometimes wonder if they're actually that stupid and believe the shit they say. But I'm sure anyone that believes that also hasn't had to live around them.
>>
>>677395449
you didn’t understand, they don’t do “their stupid shit” in their respective countries, only in america. in other places whenever people see in the news that a black guy killed a cop for example we dont say “oh fucking violent niggers” we say “oh fucking violent americans” you guys have 0 clue in how the world sees you
>>
>>677395961
I'm Canadian.

I know people say "Oh violent fucking niggers" because niggers are trash.
>>
>>677396402
no offense but canada’s almost an american state, you share a shit lot of content, and of course you gonna share stereotype because almost everything you like and watch comes from america and (because language) almost every site you visit and every movie you see and every musician you like also comes from america
>>
We're not the same. We're all different. And that's okay.
>>
>>677390357
as a black person thats always been shy and quiet i expect that out of black people to and when other black people expect me to behave that way they usually call me white and shun me from the group
>>
>>677390357
Why do English black people talk and act exactly like their whites, while American blacks act wildly different from their whites?
>>
>>677390357
I didn't become racist till i was 25 and had to work with black people who pulled every god damn racist cliche in the book
>>
>>677390357

It's not racist to point out statistical fact.

For example, in my town I keep hearing how hard it is for white people to find jobs. Meanwhile, if you go to McDonald's or Tacobell, nearly 100% of their crew staff is black. It's not racist to point out that so much of their staff is of one ethnicity.

It's also not racist to point out that blacks, on average, are more aggressive than any other race.

It's not racist to point out that white people are quite obese lately.

These are facts, and facts don't discriminate.
>>
>>677390357
Ironically I became more racist against my will in University, reading white guilt literature. To reject differences they first have to point out differences, and that has unfortunately stuck with me. Fuck Uni.
>>
>>677395082
Sand niggers still stink wherever you go
>>
>>677397923
because black Brits are from Africa. but if you look at people like KSI you see that he acts like a nigger because he likes the american niggers. his brother comedy shorts gamer does not act like that because he is not a moron. he acts happy, while KSI act mad
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.