Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

K /b/. I'm 19 and I just received a letter in the mail

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Jury.jpg (265 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jury.jpg
265 KB, 1600x1200
K /b/.

I'm 19 and I just received a letter in the mail for a jury summons.

I live in CO. What should I expect?
What to wear? How to fill out shit etc...?

I'm also a Naturalized Citizen (From Iraq. Yes I'm Muslim).

And why would a jury that possibly has NO knowledge of the laws be summoned to determine a possible innocent man's life? I always found the idea of a jury to be quite stupid but maybe thats just me.
>>
Youre prob not gonna get picked. Just wear semi formal clothes.
>>
Say you're not biased to anything, try to answer on the jury questionnaire anything you think they want to hear. Whatever the case is and no matter what your fellow jurors say, declare the defendent not guilty. Our prisons are already overcrowded.
>>
>>677388350
wear a collard shirt you faggot, this is why america is so great
>>
>>677388350
I haven't been to /co/ in a while.
How's it going over there?
>>
You go to the Islamic center in aurora?
>>
>>677388892
Schools good. Weeds good. Can't complain.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x209
>>677388350
Go to court dressed down in full muslim drab, head thing and all.. Guarantee you won't get called back
>>
>>677388350
Strap a bomb to yourself and blow yourself up in the middle of it.
>>
just tell them you know about jury nullification
>>
Just walk in and start telling people that you cant wait to put some nigger in jail.
They wont call you back
>>
I live in Denver. My wife is Russian and was about 9 months pregnant. I'm lik, I've been here for fucking ever and have yet to go. I actually want to get selected to be out of work office
>>
>>677389277
OP here. You're not me. Go away.

>>677388675
Well if the guy committed a crime I will make sure he gets locked up but only if the evidence holds up.

>>677389191
I do live in Aurora. And yes I do. Why do you ask?

>>677390088
I work as a construction manager with my best friends father. Easy money but man it gets annoying. Especially when you have to drive everywhere and all these transplants ruin it.
>>
>>677388350
dont go

make them subpoena you if they really want you
>>
>>677388350
Kill yourself you subhuman muslim piece of shit.
>>
>>677388350
nigga you dont know how to fill something out?

and just wear whatever the fuck you want, who cares?
>>
>>677391729
Maybe that could help me get out of the summons if I really wanted to. But I wonder. Whats with the hatred towards Muslims/Arabs? You think we like those idiots who are invading Europe? Get your weak shit out of here. I live right here in America and there ain't nothing you can do to make me leave.
>>
>>677388350
wear your traditional red checkered table cloth on your head, and a suicide vest.
>>
>>677388350
Most states recommend comfortable business casual. Not formal.

Most people feel the jury system is stupid. Just relax and avoid saying that. If you go overboard and the judge is a bitch they could potentially charge you with contempt.
>>
>>677388350
That funny, I work in the courts here in Colorado. Yeah you probably won't get picked, the attorneys are relatively selective of who they want on a jury (i.e. Stupid people, if they want them to make their decision based on emotion, smart people if they want them to make their decisions based on facts, etc.) they're pretty much looking for 2 demensional people, hundreds may be summoned but in the end they'll get 12 and 1 alternate.
>>
>>677388350
I you're among the first 12, you're more than likely going to serve on a jury. if this happens, undermine whoever is asking questions assert yourself and say "I don't agree with that."
>>
If you watch this video, technically you can't be allowed to stand in a jury. It explains a law that basically says that jurors can say a person is guilty but shouldn't be punished. When they ask if you have any knowledge that could affect the outcome of the verdict, technically you have to say yes, which means they can't use you. If you say no, then use the knowledge to try to affect the verdict, you could cause a mistrial and face serious judicial repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqH_Y1TupoQ
>>
>>677388350
If you make it to jury selection, attorneys on both sides will ask questions. You are a young immigrant with little or no knowledge of the country's law. If one attorney wants you because of that, the opposing attorney will certainly throw you out. You're not going to sit that jury.
>>
>>677388350
if you have half a brain they will get you off the jury, lawyers dislike smart jurors they also dislike ones who have prior experience in law or law enforcement. try to not get caught up in emotional evidence and look at the facts.
>>
>>677391485
Um, yeah, because a bench warrant and a weekend in lockup is SO much better than going in, answering a couple of questions, and getting sent on your merry way.
>>
>>677392009
>I live right here in America and there ain't nothing you can do to make me leave.

Things are only going to get worse for you and your people, here in the US, my friend. You people have no place in a first world civilised society.
>>
>>677388350
I went in New Jersey in January, just bring something read. They give you coffee and donuts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.