Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

whew lads, this cut isn't really healing First I glued

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Photo479.jpg (521 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Photo479.jpg
521 KB, 1600x1200
whew lads, this cut isn't really healing

First I glued it inbetween the cut but you're supposed to glue over top, so I did that the second time but it lasted a few days only

not sure if I should stitch it now or if it's too late and just keep it clean until it heals over, any ideas?
>>
u fuckin wot m8
>>
the cut happened 9 days ago btw
>>
>>677386770
>gg
>>
>>677386941
superglued it as some say that's better for infection... but probably not for one this deep
>>
>>677386770
Either that's huge cock or a tiny knee
WTF am I looking at?
>>
>>677387604
goin with ballsack myself
>>
>>677387604
ballsack by thigh
>>
>>677388069
How in the fuck did you do that??
>>
>>677388182
>I attempted to cut my balls out but unfortunately started going into shock halfway through the first one
>>
>>677389252
Wat
Please seek psychiatric help immediately
>>
Keep cutting, the further you get.. the faster it'll heal.
>>
File: 1455475-thumbsup.jpg (16 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
1455475-thumbsup.jpg
16 KB, 400x309
draw a face around your nut cut
>>
>>677386770
Finish the cut and show pics also why would you do this?
>>
>>677389958
It's a thought... relatedly, would anyone know if the effects of a vasectomy are the same as getting a pet fixed?

idk man, I think life is meaningless so if having balls of steel made me like a happier pet it's no big deal to do it yourself. It seems so cold and clinical to do it in a... clinic
>>
If any of what you are saying is true you need to go to the doctor. Make up some story about how it happened if you don't want them cramming psychiatry bs at you. Something like that won't just get better. 9 days is way too long to be open like that. You need surgery.
>>
>>677390795
I've been keeping it clean/bandaged, it seems good. How would you explain such a cut to the doctor? Best I've got is it was a dare
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.