Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

im so tired of being worthless and being stuck in such a low

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: so tired.jpg (59 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
so tired.jpg
59 KB, 500x323
im so tired of being worthless and being stuck in such a low class town. the only people i have to talk to is inbred hillbillies. im so mentally tired that i cant even function. is my only option to anhero?
>>
>>677372756
Get an education with like minded people. I live in the south, I know how you feel, but I go to school for PC repair and not everyone in there is retarded.
>>
>>677372756
you came here for advice so yeah, maybe time for you to exit.
>>
>>677373089
anon, im just too fucking stupid. i dont have what it takes to get anywhere in life
>>
>>677373180
/b/ is the only place i can go to have any kind of meaningful conversation. i know how it sounds but its true.
>>
>>677373361
Maybe you tell yourself that because you're scared to do anything. You won't get anywhere if you keep being a pussy. The school will help you. There are a lot of idiots out there who shouldn't be allowed to drive, but they do anyway. Stop being a bitch and try something.
>>
>>677373516
sure man i guess that's fine, but you're asking /b/ if you should kill yourself, what did you expect? an overflow of emotion and care? there are plenty of places on the net you could talk to people with similar problems.
>>
>>677373903
>>677374101
thanks anons, im going to try it one more time. im just so fucking tired of being stuck around the most stereotypical white trash hillbillies on earth 24/7
>>
>>677374676
where are you from?
>>
>>677374855
Kentucky
>>
>>677374676
Don't give up. Even when shit gets bad, just remember, that later on, it'll just be a bad memory. Keep thinking of a happy future to keep you going.
>>
>>677374958
and now, how old are you?
>>
>>677375010
i try anon. i was born and raised here. went to this dumb ass public school so i have no edition worth mentioning so it goes without saying that i cant do any of the stuff id like to do in life
>>
>>677375236
>>
>>677375010
also i know im just as dumb as them but for some reason i cant be happy with with life like they are. they seem so content with there ssi and food stamps but here i am wanting to contribute something meaningful to humanity but i cant even spell that well..
>>
>>677375365
>it goes without saying that i cant do any of the stuff id like to do in life

Because you say shit like that. The worst person to put down is yourself. When you keep feeding yourself negative things, you start to believe them and you fuck your self up.

What would you like to do with your life?
>>
>>677375365
>i cant do any of the stuff id like to do in life

now you're just feeling sorry for yourself, from the ground is where great things are built.

from the ground up anon.
>>677375482

>25

plenty of time.
>>
>>677375864
id like to be a programmer and work for google or something but it just feels like a pipe dream
>>
>>677375931
i do see some glimmer of hope but idk where to even start.
>>
>>677376052
but like i said earlier i cant even spell all that wel. thank god for spell check and google
>>
>>677376052
So why not look into some colleges? Community college and trade schools are fine. They'll work with you to help you get what you want. You'll meet people with the same mindset and they can help you, too. Dont try to give up when you haven't even started
>>
>>677376452
i went to a trade school to get my GED. the whole time they pressured me into moving to janitorial but fuck them i got my ged after a year
>>
File: JustDoIt.jpg (58 KB, 550x238) Image search: [Google]
JustDoIt.jpg
58 KB, 550x238
>>
>>677373361
Literally just move. Going to a new town changes shit drastically.
>>
Then move?
>>
>>677376197
start at the bottom of the field you want to succeed in, you're 25 FFS you could be at the top of said field in 10 years and laughing at the world, put what ever you have left into what you want, i want to kill someone everytime i see YOLO but you really do only live once. i'm hammered and done with advice, i wish you well, but if you do decide to shoot your self in the face please let us know and live stream it.
>>
Move to a bigger city. Sometimes you just have to get out for a while.
>>
>>677377157
i would love to anon but im broke af and dont even have a car. i have alot of problems being out in public
>>
>>677377353

>I have alot of problems being out in public

Here we go.
>>
>>677377353
I don't have a car or money. I have horrible social anxiety. I did the same shit. Just was homeless for a while. Kind of hard to not save money given you have a job when you don't have a place to stay. Yeah it sucks but saves tons of money.
>>
>>677372756
Go to college for an art major, it takes literally no skill and grading is subjective.
>>
>>677377254
i'm not op, but really? who the fuck has the cash to just up and move? i would love to live in a tropical climate and pump gas for a living over my construction job in new england, it's just not realistic.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.