Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Ok /b/ I need advice on how to dump my gf. We've been dating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: received_1002013929862581.jpg (47 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
received_1002013929862581.jpg
47 KB, 2048x1367
Ok /b/ I need advice on how to dump my gf. We've been dating for 2 months now and I've realized that she's a possessive bitch with a 13-years old mentality. Sex is great tho and we share the same fantasies and fetishes.

>be me, go to a party with some friends, phone battery at 10%
>I had told her the day before that I wouldn't be able to text her bc I would be drunk
>before leaving tell her my battery's low
>fast forward at 5am, I found a charger and send her a snapchat of me with my friends having a good time
>the next day she tells me I was an asshole because I didn't tell her where I was and she got scared
>bitchwhat.jpg
>argue with her for a whole hour, some friends see I'm angry and ask what happened, tell them the story
>they all agree with me and tell me to dump her

What should I do ? I don't wanna miss up some great sex, and she's kinda unstable, she barely has anything but me in her life, I'm kinda scared she'll be broken.

Any advice or stories of the same type ?

Bumping with pics of her, don't have many tho
>>
>>677371551
For cerealz tho? I would dump her. Gotta think about you bro. If youre not happy theres no point in continuing.
>>
Dump her because think about it like this today she was mad because it was a party and your phone was low tomorrow she's gonna flip shit because you just wanted to hang out with your boys and really didnt wanna talk to her and she's gonna set a mouse trap on your nutz
>>
File: received_1002013889862585.jpg (79 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
received_1002013889862585.jpg
79 KB, 2048x1367
Bump, pic was taken at her drama class
>>
>>677372010
this man has the reason
>>
>>677371551
dump her dude. i was with a chick like this for a year and a half. it only gets worse trust me.
>>
>>677372080
That's what I thought, I already knew I was going to dump her, but I lack the balls : I don't want her to get all broken down because of a 2 month relationship, she's really in love with me
>>
File: fyXT1Vfc3.jpg (57 KB, 750x782) Image search: [Google]
fyXT1Vfc3.jpg
57 KB, 750x782
>>677371551
I'm with my gf we been together for 5 years now and man she's awesome the only thing that sucks about her is she's gaining so much fucking weight and everyone tells me I could do better and I know I can but she so fucking cool yet soo fucking big now not huge but not as small as she used to be when we met 5 years ago and we have taken time off cus of me and that destroyed her REAL SHIT THIS BITCH CRIED AS IF YOUR DOG OR CAT JUST DIED INFRONT OF YOU I'm still with her now she just started working out if she doesn't change in breaking up with my girl even if it breaks her heart because I'm not happy
>>
>>677372544
look man you just need to do it, you will feel bad maybe for a week but then with the time it just disappears, trust me you will suffer more if you dont dump her now
>>
>>677372748
>>677372932
Alright thanks /b/ros, I'll try to make it as "nice" as possible but fuck she breaks my balls everytime we speak now I can't fucking bear it
>>
Dude, if she ain't got anything in her life you should fucking brainwash that bitch to be your fucking slut. Argue the fuck outta her, and she'll give in eventually.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.