Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What do you think of my pussycat? >>ITT rate my cat

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_-3l8x2t.png (803 KB, 720x702) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-3l8x2t.png
803 KB, 720x702
What do you think of my pussycat?
>>ITT rate my cat
>>
>>677331490
Bump
>>
>>677331490
Is he/she looking at you with a Terminator-style HUD

>I want your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle
>>
>>677332033
Its a she, dutchess as in aristocats
>>
>>677332299
Yes, I can see the aristocracy in her

She looks a bit Siamese-y, does she talk a lot?
>>
>>677332792
Yeah she meows a lot and she likes to be lifted up and gets all lose like a ragdoll
>>
>>677333279
Ha, a floppy, chilled cat.

We used to have a Siamese cat that would respond to us talking to him, he would kinda machine-gun a meow back to us

>ackk ackkk acckkk give me food
>>
>>677333956
Exactly like short burst of meows, specially when she baits birds andlittle lizards, and when asking to open the bedroom where all her stuff is in, and she doesnt uses a sandbox, she goes out at the back garden
>>
>>677334359
does she do that chattering thing when she see birds through the glass?
>>
>>677334786
Thats what i mean with the "baits birds and little lizards" she just kill thems for fun i just had like 2 bird carcasses in my bed in the 4 years she has been with me
>>
File: lettuce.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
lettuce.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
>>677334359
it's called chirruping nerd

<-- my cat
>>
>>677335191
Ah yeh, I'm in the UK here, we dont get lizards.

Our cat used to dump an animal corpse on our doorstep (mouse, birds, occasional frog) and be soooo proud of it

>I brought you this! Aren't I awesome!?

Sorry, no. Let me shut you away while I dispose of your quarry cos I dont want a decomposing rat corpse pulled through the house
>>
>>677335920
I wanna rub that belly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.