Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Question to all Soldierfags:im planning to join the Military

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: 1459547427714.jpg (153 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
1459547427714.jpg
153 KB, 680x750
Question to all Soldierfags:im planning to join the Military in a Year,how should i prepare for it?
>>
Prepare your anus
>>
>>677325204
Not going to Prison.
>>
>>677325301
Oh, well in that case learn to relax the throat muscles.
>>
>>677325026
im not a military fag but i guess workout and do alot of cardio. obviously might not be true but i heard someone say they gotta run a 2 miles in 22 min. i can run a mile in 17 mins kek
>>
>>677325026
kill someone so it doesn't shock you later
>>
>>677326033
WinRar
>>
>>677325026

I'm sure you're already the lowlife scumbag that is required.
>>
>Run
>Run A LOT
> With buttplug in anus
>>
>>677325026
Do your best to be meeting your Physical fitness standards before you join.

Bring a large enough bag to fit all of your civilian stuff. They'll lock it in a room when you get to basic. I ended up having to throw a bunch of my shit out, because I brought as small a bag as possible.

If you haven't chose an MOS yet, choose a trade skill that you can work when you're out of the military. You're not going to want to stay in forever, and when you're out you're going to want to be able to earn a living.

I'll try to think of some more shit.
>>
>>677325026
Don't washout during Basic or AIT.
>>
shoot loads of sandniggers espesialy kids
>>
File: cap1.gif (784 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
cap1.gif
784 KB, 320x320
>>677325026
> Be OP. Join military.
>Become storm trooper slave.
>Get tour in a battle o st seas.
>Lose both legs in battle.
>Come home, can't get girls do to no legs. Can't get job because the majority of jobs require legs.
>Fall into depression not being a soldier and not being able to walk. Kills self.
>>
>>677325600
2 miles in 22 mins aint that hard. i havent run in a while but i was doing 6 min miles at my best
>>
>>677325600
this. Be ready to run and do basic situps and pushups. Everything else is up to them to train.

word of advice when you go, eat fast. They don't give you a lot of time so shove whatever slop they give you on bread and eat it quick with water. Forgo utensils
>>
Obviously work out a lot, you will want to be in very good physical shape before going in. Get used to carrying heavy packs, if you have any mountains where you live I recommend packing at *least* 40kgs and get used to carrying that weight in the mountains.

There is also some equipment I would bring, the most important things I can think of right this second is duct tape and a leatherman. A good big knife like a traditional sami knife (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_knife) is very nice, but pretty much any high quality knife of a decent size is nice.

I might think of more, these are just the things I instantly thought of.
>>
>>677325026
BritMilFag
Don't go to basic training as "that guy" who somehow fucks up the simplest job, and the whole platoon has to babysit them. Nobody likes that guy, think before you do shit.
>>
>>677326211
Fat neckbeard
>>
>>677325026
What branch?
>>
>>677325026
Britfag ex-squaddie here. Get fit as you can, get used to cold & privation, and put your ego on hold because you'll get yelled at. Other than that, don't worried too much - THEY will train you the way they want you, don't try and make yourself into a soldier ahead of time, you'll get it wrong. Just make yourself strong and fast and calm.
>>
>>677325026
Ignore all these trollfags. Work out. Get fit. And get it into your head that you are not a special snowflake. You will be part of something bigger than yourself, and as such, will be required to shed most ideas of identity. You must be one with the others. But mostly just work out, get fit, etc.
>>
work on getting your KD ratio as high as possible
>>
>>677326658
For some reason, recruiters are still convinced that reception takes about 3 days.

They keep you in reception for a week minimum. So be prepared for that.

I'd buy and bring a star chamber cleaning tool online. It'll make it a lot easier to clean the star chamber on your rifle.
>>
>>677325026
What country are you from?
>>
>>677326789
damn dude good shit
>>
>>677326782
Fuck off, military fags are just doing a job. Go break a glass dildo off in your ass.
>>
Run until youre running 7 min miles or better and able to run 5 miles without feeling like youre going to have a heart attack
Lift and do calisthenics until you can do 75 pushups in a row no problem 100 sit ups no problem and 5 pullups no problem
Be able to listen to people bitch at you or scream their fuckin head off without being a pussy about it or taking it to heart but still know how others words COULD have value
AND most of all learn to operate on little sleep
>>
>>677327340
if your kd is defined you fucked up
>>
>>677327408
Also a bore snake is very nice.
>>
Be prepared to murder people for a politician you'll never meet. Don't worry, though, it's justified, so it's not really murder. It's good murder.
>>
>>677327408
Learn some of the stupid shit they want you to know at basic.

If you're joining the army, know your 3 general orders, know the first couple versus of the army song, know the army values and the soldiers creed.

If you're joining the marines, look up the bullshit they'll want you to know.
>>
>>677327680
12:0
>>
>>677327530
You're an retard if you support the problem. How many veterans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? You wouldn't know, you weren't there man!
>>
>>677327845
tons of military jobs that dont involve combat
>>
>>677325026
Recognize you are statistically more likely to kill yourself after you get back than be harmed by the enemy. By orders of magnitude.

Also wonder what this says about what you will be doing there.
>>
>>677327685
>>677327685

>this is also relevant, but they supplied is with these, and even with a barrel brush it's not that hard to clean a barrel out.

>there's no such thing as a clean rifle, when you have free time, (if/when you get to that point)
>clean it, or do something useful while you're bull shitting with your battles.
>>
> mfw only been infantry for 9 months
> mfw want to kill self
> mfw no face
>>
>>677328098
Who cares your still a player in the stupid game.
>>
>>677325026
Be uneducated with no hope for a real career
>>
>>677327931
only 12? pog.
>>
>>677326789
Maybe for a single mile. I trained over a long period of time (I am well-built, so that may add to the difficulty), and I got to an average of 19 minutes every 5 kilometers. 10mph would be a 6 minute mile, which is extremely hard to achieve. It's a lot easier when you're only running a single mile, though. That said, meeting basic requirements is still not very hard. 2 miles in 22 minutes is a joke.
>>
>>677325026
don't be stupid kid, 27, just got out of the marines. It's brainwashing at its best. You obey. It's pathetic and this career is no longer something to be proud of.
>>
>>677327845
this
>>
>>677327673
Yeah, second that last with gusto - operate on little sleep. Get used to pushing through on 4-5 hours. I fucking hated it, but it's inescapable.
>>
just get a comp sci degree at the cheapest university you can. trust me ull be way better off
>>
>>677328552
>implying you're not a player in a stupid game already
>>
>>677329078
Brainwashing? How exactly?
>>
>>677325026

Don't bring any personal items at all to Basic, they will take everything except basic hygiene items. Do lots of pushups to get ready, that is what you will do the most of in skittle and red phase. Your DS will ease up on you when you get to White phase (when you get your rifle) because they don't want you to pull a Pvt. Pyle. Embrace the suck. Hooah
>>
>>677325026
>remove brain
>follow orders
>>
>>677325026
Destroy your own emotions, get buff and fit
thats it really
get used to guns go and shoot at a range, practice terminology and shit and know your gun and how to reload and shit
>>
>>677325026
>remove brain
>follow orders like the dumb fuck you are
>>
You said Army, but that's a USMC pic. Your boot camp isn't hard in anyway. Trust me
>>
>>677329332
You learn to take orders and never question them. If you do question them, you get treated like shit for a couple weeks, get made fun of. Eventually you start performing atrocities and you feel morally obliged to say something, but don't you dare. The enemies lives doesn't matter, because some politician said so.
(if you still think this isn't about oil and power, you need to wake up)
>>
>>677325026
Get fit, somehow get used to retards giving you orders you have to follow.
>>
If ur going marines go into 03xx MOS anything other than that and u will get shit on for the rest of ur 4 years
>>
>>677325026
Study for the ASVAB.
Train for PT, look up the standards for your age.

Other stuff would depend on branch.
>>
>>677325026
I've considered joining the military myself but isn't exactly something you can get ahead far as fuck in. Depending on what you do:
>High standards, PT constantly, very low pay for enlisted, chance of death depending on job choice

Obviously it isn't always about the money, but it certainly helps the older you get and start to realize the shit you need in life. Officer provides you the most money and shit in the long run, but depending on what it is you're looked at with ridiculous standards. Not to mention officers have higher obligation standards than enlisted. Even if you serve 3 or 4 years active, it's 8 years minimum obligation. It's just so off putting
>>
>>677327340
Yes - the Knitwear/Dropkick ratio is all-important.
>>
>>677326789
Army is 2 miles in 15:54. It fucking sucks. Start running now. Learn to drink water all the time. Stop smoking and drinking now because you won't be able to in basic or ait. Be ready for all of your friendships and relationships from home to fade into nothing. Once you get out of basic and ait you will drink more than you have in your life and probably have fucking idiots in charge of you. My advice would be to not join and if you just have to join the military join the airforce or navy.
>>
britfag here. In the same position as you, going to join in about a year.

Fitness wise, work on cardio (aim to get 1.5mile run in under 9:30), push ups = aim for 80 in 2 mins (start with 5 and increase a few each week)

Mentally wise = you either you have it or you dont. Dont be the guy that pisses everyone off with your shitty attitude, you may not like what you're doing just do it.

Anyway, best of luck and hope all goes well
BTW what country/regiment you considering
>>
Prepare a dildo and handkerchiefs for these times when sandniggers will use you as a cumdumpster.
>>
>>677327340
kekd
>>
>>677325026
Buy a coffin.
Not even joking.
You plan on being a connon fodder for somebody that will profit from it. Beyond retarded..
If you have a deathwish, do Earth some good and go kill one of the Jew at goldman sachs for example
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.