Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why do people have such huge misconceptions about LSD? There

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
Why do people have such huge misconceptions about LSD? There are NO visuals on a normal dose. I can only imagine how much you'd have to take to see pink elephants and shit. It's such a positive experience, it's such a shame that everyone is so afraid of it. I understand it has potential for being bad when used in very high doses, but I took a tab a week ago and I STILL feel like a much happier, calmer person.
>>
Gonna post my trip story in here, ok OP?
>>
One night in late July of last year, a friend (we'll call him Chris) and I decided to do LSD. It was liquid drops that my brother's friend's cousin had a hookup for. When we went to go do them (2 each) and came back to the party we were at, it was disbanded. We had a long night ahead of us so we decided to phone up anyone who was home and awake past midnight.

My other good friend (we'll call him Dave) offered us to stay outside for as long as we wanted to, so the three of us layed on the trampoline out back and watched the stars and talked about life for a couple hours. I got a call from a friend I had called before about staying somewhere for the night but I declined the call because I only had 9% charge on my cell.

Dave went to get us snacks like the bro he is, and when he got back and we were getting situated, he stopped to point something out in the sky. Dave was the first to spot it, and the only one who wasn't on LSD of the three of us.
It was slightly above the treeline, so Chris debunks it as a streetlight. I keep observing though, because I always had an obsession with ayy and UFOs. Gradually, the light hovers above the treeline and it's clear to see that this orange glowing orb is not connected to anything and is in fact a flying object.

1/3
>>
>>677289910
I prefer shrooms personally
>>
>>677290564
I'm immediately hysterical, Dave asks why I'm not recording and I instantly realize that I should have been, but I was distracted by the magnificence of what lied before us. I'll include the link at the end.

I also want to mention that this orb seemed to be 100-200 yards away, at least from my speculation. The anomaly continues to hover around as I get my phone ready. As I'm looking, I suggest that it's a paper lantern. Dave and Chris both subtlety agree, but cautiously observe. Once I start recording, the object lies still. I zoom out to compare the UFO to the moon about 12 seconds in. Almost a year later I found that at that moment in the video, the object dodges to the right almost like its trying to escape the frame of my video. This is an important analysis because it works to prove that the variable of being on LSD did not alter the reality of what occurred.

52 Seconds into the recording my phone gives out. I already had a low charge and believe me, I was upset with the fact that I couldn't record what happened next. I am more grateful that I was able to capture what I did, and to take something away from the experience.
I drop my cell on the trampoline and continue to exclaim "Holy shit!". This "paper lantern" started to emit a red and blue light, one on each side. So Dave and Chris and I look at each other and attempt to identify this as a drone. It's 3 In the morning. The likelihood of people partying on a Wednesday night, fucking with paper lanterns or drones are thin. What happens next, is the anomaly forms a single point. Within 5 seconds emits an airplane out of that center point from nose to tail, 30 - 40 feet long, and sends it flying over us very low and very quiet. In short, it turned into an airplane and flew away.

2/3
>>
>>677290626

I'm not sure if I've gone nuts by now, contemplating what it truly was. I knew what I saw was not only real, but incomprehensible. I guess I just want answers, but even when people believe me they're just as clueless as I am. If you've read this far, I suppose you'll want to see what I've got. I want you to have your own opinion and skeptics are very welcome to exercise skepticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU

3/3
>>
>>677289910
That wasn't lsd then. Shit makes your heart race, gives you crazy anxiety and you most definitely DO see "pink elephants and shit"
>>
File: 1452498975857.png (587 KB, 800x6255) Image search: [Google]
1452498975857.png
587 KB, 800x6255
>>677289910
The lasting positive effects are a scientifically proven fact.
Microdosing is the way to go, occasional high doses can be enlightening as well.

Source of misconception probably is this:
At the time, I was writing a book about the politics of drug prohibition. I started to ask Ehrlichman a series of earnest, wonky questions that he impatiently waved away. “You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana/psychedelics and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

> https://harpers.org/archive/2016/04/legalize-it-all/
>>
What do you mean there are no visuals? An LSD trip definitely entails visuals. Hallucinations of people and animals and shit? No, not a fucking chance. But things moving, intricate patterns evolving, walls breathing, color changes, all that shit happens every time I trip.
>>
>>677291113
>>677291378

None of that. Everything I saw was there, just a little brighter (bigger pupils). I didn't feel like the world changed, I felt like I did. I was having so many fucking ideas man. Just ideas. Ideas nonstop, me and my tripping buddy literally talked to each other nonstop for 10 hours.
>>
File: 1415069320537.gif (665 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1415069320537.gif
665 KB, 500x616
>>677289910
right, there are basically two levels to the psychedelic experience. one of them you just get visual effects and you stay in your body the whole time. you get like wavy images like you're looking at jello, and lights are brighter than usual and they sort of splinter off into other colors, shit like that.

the other level, you unhook and go somewhere.

i find that most people get one or the other, and they tend to almost always have that same sort of experience. if you don't get what i'm saying don't worry about it. its like explaining a color to a blind person, i can give you a general concept but it doesn't actually elucidate the situation.
>>
>>677291626
I don't think you had real LSD then, or you guys are an odd one out. My stepfather did a lot of acid in his teens and never saw visuals,and as a result he doesn't believe hallucinations even exist.

I however have done tons of acid, as well as other research chemicals, and with pure LSD (tested) me and all my friends always get visuals. Never the same visuals, but usually complex patters that would never be perceivable sober are involved. I also go to a lot of woodstock-like festivals and most people get the same effect. A typical LSD trip definitely entails visuals.
>>
>>677292028
>>677291626
Also if you don't believe in visuals try DMT. I'd definitely call myself am experienced tripper, but the first time I tried DMT about a month ago holy shit it was something else.
>>
>>677292175
that's like saying "hey don't believe in gravity? jump out of a fucking plane"
>>
>>677292399
No it isn't. DMT was an amazing experience for me and all but one of my friends who I let do it with me (massive freakout, long story). I mean I'd definitely recommend shrooms before DMT, and possibly research chemicals (I quite liked 25i despite the short trip), but if none of that does it for you DMT should without a doubt.
>>
>>677292034
If not LSD, what could I have gotten? I really fucking enjoyed it whatever it was.

I should also add that:

-The tab tasted like nothing
-I took half a tab, felt nothing for an hour and a half, then took the other half and minutes after it started to hit
>>
>>677289910
have fun with baby doses of weak acid, I guess. Ive seen my girlfriend's head turn into a foxes and spiral like a corkscrew into her neck while water ran up the sides of my tent to pool at the top

Take more, pussy
>>
I've seen people leave vaper trails when walking. Heard individual snow flakes hit the ground. And with a couple doses watched the players on a foosball talk to each other.
>>
can i drop acid if i have swollen tonsils? i've been meaning to drop for a while but I don't wanna trip into oblivion and fixate on my tonsils.
>>
File: 7kO2q.png (653 KB, 580x633) Image search: [Google]
7kO2q.png
653 KB, 580x633
>>677292688
yeah i've tripped on mushrooms once, 25-C once, and LSD around 20 times.

i'm done with the psychedelic experience. i've gotten the message, so i'm hanging up the phone.
>>
>>677292760
There are so many research chemicals out there that there's no telling. You can rule out any of the NBOMe series though, because the tab would have been tongue-numbing. If you really want to trip on acid though usually 2 tabs is required. But if you get real acid you should, without a doubt, see visuals unless you're an exception like I spoke about my stepfather. The fact that neither you nor your friend saw visuals though means it's extremely likely it either wasn't real LSD or they were already extremely low-dosage blotters that you cut in half. Also once you start a trip acid isn't like most drugs where you can just keep taking more to get a stronger trip. You have to take the whole dosage at once or you're basically wasting whatever tabs you take after the trip has started.
>>
>>677293388
I don't think I'll ever be done. I love LSD, what it can teach you (psychedelics in general for that though), and the culture surrounding it. That's why festivals are so much fun.
>>
>>677289910
Stupidity
Lack of research
Inability to properly Google
>also define normal dose, 100mcg?
>200mcg so only double dose can have massive audio visual hallucination beyond your wildest comprehension

So not really man you see what you see
>visual on shrooms more trippy tho
>other factors
>is it really LSD
>if it's metallic or numbing taste it is 100% not LSD
>>
>what a stupid fucking comment
>if you really want to trip

Shut the fuck up and research doses a fucking tab means nothing

You are correct on the dosing timing though you have to take it all at once.

>l2darkweb
>buy 100-200mcg tabs
>take one tab
>>
>>677294222
Okay perhaps that was worded wrong but you get my point right? Also I did mention that tabs can have different dosages on them.
>>
>>677294222
Also I use the dark web strictly for heroin, acid is plentiful around where I am.
>>
File: xannies.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
xannies.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>677293588
yeah you say that. the thing is it only takes one really horrifying one to make you not want to come back.

you get to questioning the nature of reality when you're sober, you start worrying about whether or not things really are the way they are. then you realize normal people don't get worked up about shit like that. then you hang up the phone, but you never really forget. once you break through, there's no going back to the way you were before. you can't just become unenlightened after you've been enlightened.
>>
>>677294615
I've had some pretty bad trips believe me. During one trip the entire world changed every second for me and since I had virtually no memory span at the time I thought I was just in another universe. Scared the shit out of me and I didn't take acid for a couple months afterwards, but I returned. I won't deny the possibility of a trip so horrible it would permanently dissuade me from returning. I assumed such a thing was possible the day I did DMT.
>>
>>677292688
No shit, it's like the highest fucking echelon of psychedelics, unless you want to fucking die just take a few shrooms, fuck that.
>>
>>677294945
some people never get them. now i can trip myself out on anything more than half a hit. its just not worth it anymore. instead of enjoying it i just wait until it ends.

i don't regret it, i wouldn't say. i don't think i'd undo tripping even if i could. its just that my fundamental understanding of reality is different, for better or for worse.

just keep in mind, people tend to stop taking drugs eventually.
>>
>There are NO visuals on a normal dose.
lol are you serious?

multiple times ive taken 100mcg and had visuals
>>
>>677295436
Im aware most people stop eventually. I do see a lot of 40 year olds that I see at a lot of raves and festivals, so I guess some don't. As a heroin addict though I expect, or at least hope, I stop one day.

>>677295320
I'm aware that's how DMT is. The very reason I decided to try DMT was because I thought back to how my first LSD trip blew my mind, and since psychedelics stopped doing that for me I needed something a little more to blow my mind again. And I successfully had my mind blown once again to say the least. I only broke through once and don't intend on breaking through for a long time, if ever again, but it truely was an amazing experience. I bought half a g of DMT though so even after I let my friends blast off I still had quite a bit left over, which I used to smoke a little at a time and enjoy short 15-minute acid-like trips.
>>
Obviously, being a psychoactive it is going to affect every individual differently.

Almost every acid trip I've had (Yes, I know it was acid), save for the trips where my tolerance was crazy from doing it the day before, had visuals. Not "pink elephants and flying unicorns" shit but geometrical patterns, distortion of light, i.e. watching a t.v. show and the room takes the color of the primary color in the show.

Fun stuff
>>
>>677289910
>the experiences of other people don't match mine to the letter despite biological individual differences, so their mistaken
>>
>>677291113
You do not see pink elephants you fucking idiot, you have watched to many movies that is not how an lsd trip is idiot.
>>
>>677291253
do you microdose? what are the effects?
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 640x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 640x703
Anyone ever tried 1p-lsd is it any good and what site did you use to order it was it legit?
>>
File: 2016-03-18 14.22.20.jpg (686 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18 14.22.20.jpg
686 KB, 2048x1152
>>677296049
Don't opiates affect psychoactives?
I got visuals from lsd before but only just once did I almost completely lose track of where I was in time and space. Nothing compares to the 10mg trip I had when I vaporizered 2ce. Broke through harder than dmt but was extremely unpleasant on my body,dont recommend it and I never did it again.
>>
>NO visuals on a normal dose

Either you're trolling or you've been taking some random RC's sold as LSD
>>
>>677297909
you can't make claims like that about somebody else's subjective experience. he may have a naturally high tolerance, he may metabolize LSD quickly, he may take medicine that interferes with LSD's effect.
>>
im actually gonna do acid for the first time in a couple of days, but what i was wondering, is there a way to take it wrong? so far i understand that you put it under your tounge, but which side up?
>>
>>677297807
Opiates may effect psychoactive if you're using both at the same time, but other than that I've noticed no effect on psychoactive from my heroin habit. Although I've always wanted to try nodding on heroin after taking LSD. Purely experimental, but when nodding you're put in a state of dreaming where the dreams are as realistic as life, and I want to know if the visual effects from LSD will transfer over into the dream-state.
>>
>>677298200
tbh if you dont have a test kit to test it, just swallow it, same effect, takes a little bit longer, but you are save (no NBOMe or shit..)
>>
>>677289910
Sorry you are getting shitty LSD OP. Good acid will give CEV on a single hit and OEV on maybe 3. LSD is a very powerful and transformative experience. Helped me work through some serious issues. Had a perfect trip once off of 4 drops, experienced loss of ego and a trance for hours. Never touched it again.

I do prefer shrooms though, better headspace and body feel. They make me puke 100% of the time before i trip.

Dextromorphan is the worst I ever had. Profound visuals and the heaviest body load imaginable. Tripping while shitting and puking is no fun. Also gave me mild HPPD. I see slight trails to this day and see mild form constants in the dark. If I take a couple benadryl, some cough syrup when sick or smoke sativa I get full on open eye visuals in the dark with shapes and colors as well as visual snow in light rooms.
>>
>>677298200
Doest matter. What does matter is the taste. Acid shouldn't taste like anything.
If it's bitter then more than likely is a research chemical.
>>
>>677298567
thats often wrong, due to printer ink tasting bitter
Numbening tho is an indicator.
>>
take a high dose of lsd and u will hallucinate and lose your mind for sure.i have had this problem only after smoking dmt.
>>
File: LibertyPrime.jpg (407 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
LibertyPrime.jpg
407 KB, 1280x800
>>677289910
Some people want to face the world without mind altering substances.

Also, a lot of the "pro LSD" community are pretentious neo hippies, and fuck those Communist shits.
>>
>>677297503
Legit. The extra 1P branch metabolises into LSD so it's literally the closest compound to LSD without being actual LSD.

I'm taking antidepressants for depression which dampens the visual effects of psychedelics and I still had really strong visuals from 1 tab for my first time (lasted 12 hours as well).

Got mine from lizardlabs.co.uk, absolutely legit. Get it fast though, the government is banning the sale of it soon so stock up while you can.
>>
>>677289910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH2FfGFcp-I
>>
File: 2015-10-17 09.17.14.jpg (583 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-17 09.17.14.jpg
583 KB, 2048x1152
>>677298357
Cool. I've never been to much into opiates but do enjoy a poppy tea once or twice a year. If I see opium I want to at least try it.
You or anyone else here, ever heightened a trip (can be almost any drug) with laughing gas? Laughing gas and weed have given me similar experiences to dmt and Salvia.
>>
>>677298200
Nope, all good. As mentioned, if it tastes anything it's not LSD, real LSD tastes nothing when you take it sublingually.
>>
>>677298732
Yes it might have a small taste but good blotter paper shouldn't.
It's a big taste difference between bitter paper and that chemical taste from RCs
>>
>>677298983
They say they ship to all of the EU. Will they ship it to the states or am I shit out of luck?
>>
>>677289910
>this
Most people have that misconception. Shit nigga, even I thought you'd be seeing shit on shrooms and acid until I actually did them myself. Seeing shit everywhere would be along the lines of peyote, DMT, etc.
>>
>>677298983
that act is delayed for the foreseeable future
>>
>>677299528
as a beginner wouldnt be able to differenciate, i recommend swallowing....
>>
Me and a girl I was dating both did microdots together one night. She actually got really horny so I fucked the hell out of her. She loved anal and was really into it that night. We were laying together post sex and she just blurted out "I want you to shit on my chest". I almost had a fucking panic attack when she said it. I was grossed out and turned on at the same time. Weirdest fucking feeling of my life. I made her repeat it to ensure I wasn't hallucinating. Me being the alpha motherfucker I am....I took a steaming shit right on her tits. She fucking loved it. I was completely grossed the fuck out and called off the relationship shortly after. Married with two kids now and I still dream about shitting on that bitches tits. Still do not get turned on by it. And No. My wife does not know nor does she want shitty tits..lol
>>
>>677290564
>>677290626
>>677290732
Tl;dr, guy took some drugs and filmed the moon.
>>
>>677300427
LOL
>>
>>677299888
Yeah you won't see like anime stuff and purple spotted cows and stuff but it does give a change in perception and things like double edges, the look of things crawling or breathing, static objects retreating and colors that aren't present. Saw the road rust and green striped once off of 7 large fresh shrooms.

As I stated above DXM have me the most vivid hallucinations and was horrible. I saw yellow smiley faces on walls and floors, my vision was trippled, puking my guts out. Actually saw my friends blanket get up smile at me and walk out the room. I felt and was legit insane. Took 850mg and 2 bowls weed. Wasn't totally sober for 72 hours. Fuck dissassociatives.
>>
>>677300136
Put a piece of paper with ink/front in your mouth and taste it.
Now imagine taking some drain or sink cleaner even window cleaner and putting it in your mouth to taste.
Of course not all rcs are going to be super nasty tasting. The 3 I've tried did tho.
>>
>>677299186
here's a tip, if you get offered opium in the US, its almost always heroin that's been sufficiently cut to resemble the effects of opium.
opium smells and its value per kilogram is nothing compared to heroin. what i'm saying is, nobody in their right minds would smuggle opium into the country when they could just smuggle heroin.
>>
>>677301099
>fucking thiiiissssssss
I've personally never taken DXM but I've heard it's fucking nuts. But goddamn anon, you were tripping fucking balls to see all that crazy shit...
>>
>>677297503
it's awesome, doing it now \m/ rock on bro
>>
>>677301454
That is what I thought. Living close to the US Mexico border all that comes up is nasty tar.
>>
>>677299186
>>677301454
I had a buddy back in high school that was a grade above me that had drank opium tea on a Friday afternoon, and come Monday morning he was still fucked up. Whether or not he took opium, I wouldn't know because I wasn't with him at the time. but all I know is that he was a fucking zombie, mate
>>
>>677301587
Yeah my pals had 425 mg, one bottle of syrup. I took a heroic dose of 2 bottles. Shit sucked. I felt sooooooo bad. It gave me mild HPPD, which is kinda cool TBH. Does make camping and looking around at night a trip.
>>
>>677301587
Holy shit dxm is intense. My friend had full on multiple life and death cycle. Said a succubus stole his soul at some point.
The whole time I was just watching him laid down king tut style on my couch for an hour.
>>
>>677302018
>>677302043
Jesus Christ anons.... How long do DXM trips usually last? I have a bottle of Delsym next to me from the last time I got sick, but I'm kind of a pussy for trying shit alone on my first go
>>
I had intense visuals on 3 tabs (unknown dose), and the trip ended up getting so bad that I've suffered from anxiety attacks ever since that night. That was 5 years ago, and although my anxiety is lessened, I kind of regret ever taking it. Psychedelics aren't for everyone.
>>
>>677300427

this can't be real
>>
>>677302659
My pals were okay in like 7 hours, they didnt get as vivid of effects as I did. I felt like straight up shit for 24 hours after I came down and then kinda hung over for 2 more days. That said i know a chick that would take 1g+ doses regularly and enjoyed it with low body load. Every ones body chemistry is different. Start low of you try it. I jumped straight into the void because I was very experienced with acid, shrooms and mescalin. I paid the price for it too.
>>
>>677303071
I believe it
>>677302659
Last hours but the effects of taking so many pills or syrup are terrible. Didn't stop me from doing it twice as a teen but the other two times I extracted dxm from a few bottles. Totally worth it if you freebase it but hcl salt form works great for eating.
>>
>>677289910
Truth
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 1516QPvvjaBRziqhWPPJLvTaYxfUSBJswe
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.